Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited December 2014
    Zolkinov Christmas Special Part 7

dhf04.jpg

Zelda: "That was a lovely kiss, but you set me up to expect your prissy dancing like that dance on our wedding...and that kiss didn't last long enough to make up for it."

2hdzdrk.jpg

Rafael: He laughed. "Oh, oh, vell, therre is nothink for it, then I've got to gif you prropyer dancink. Can't leaf you disappointed."

2wlssr9.jpg

Rafael: After the dance, he steered her over to the table for a toast. Simericans didn't seem to do as many toasts but he was sure at least one source said they sometimes toasted on the holidays so he was going with that.

14b6knb.jpg

Zelda: "You know I can't drink nectar, right now, right? I mean, maybe in other countries people still don't know what kind of damage this can do to the baby but.."

110dreo.jpg

Rafael: "Look at the byottle...It's sparklink vhite grrape juice...yextrremely vell myade grrape juice but I haf read the books, Zyelda. Still, haf to haf somethink to toast vith, ryight?"

33mocja.jpg

Rafael: He poured the sparkling white grape juice for them both and handed her a glass and held one but before he made the toast, she leaned forward and spoke.

Zelda: "You know I really appreciate how much effort you've put into this, Rafael."

Rafael: He lowered his glass and touched her hair with his other hand. He loved the way her hair laid when it was loose, but she usually braided it pretty fast after she'd combed it out from the shower. "The night's not ovyer yet, Zyelda."

Zelda: She laughed. "I suppose you can go all out for your first Christmas, Twinkle Toes."

Rafael: He smiled. "It's not my firrst Chrristmas, Zyelda, but my firrst Simerrican vone."

2m3gzsn.jpg

Zelda: "What do you mean? Is that why you think there is fasting for Christmas? Is that how they do it in Russia?"

Rafael: "Vell, I didn't haf it in Russia, but it vas legyal vhen I vas grrowink up, but in famyilies that dyid, they had vhite table cloth and put hay on it to remembyer that theirr god vas borrn in a cave vith anyimals. Ve used decorryated trree for New Yearrs, but apparryently it starrtyed out Chrristmas Trree and vas remade to New Yearrs trree aftyer the communist revyolution. Styill, the Russian Orthyodox Churrch used old Julian Calyender frrom the tyime of Julius Ceasyarr forr celebrrations- the people use the Gregyorian calyender like the rest of the vorld, but the Church lyikes the old vays bettyer." He paused and looked darkly into the wine glass with the sparkling grape juice. "I had Chrristmyas vith the Copts in Egypt... vhen I vas tryink to be a Chrristian vith them, I vas abyout sixtyeen. Ve fastyed, as in ate vegetyarrian for a veek beforre Chrristmyas, though they syaid othyers fastyed for fyorrty thrree dyays. They arre Orthyodox therre vith their own pope in Cairo, so the dyate vas Januvarry Sevyenth. Also they do lyights and Chrristmyas trrees too. But travyel myeans just because it looks alyike dyoesn't myean it's the syame. Ve vent to Churrch serrvyice Chrristmyas Eve from 9pm to 4am. They haf spyecial Chrristmyas brread at the serviceyes vith crrosses on them, and then aftyer the serrvyice you go home and have meat and rice feastink, then gifts arre givyen and new clothes and small money gifts to childryen so they buy ice crream and candies and toys for themselfs."

Zelda: "Why do you look sad?"

Rafael: "Oh, sorry, just rememyerink."

2uhs9rs.jpg

Rafael: "So, a toast then, forr Myerrry Chrristmyasyes to come, and to finyally hafink a famyily forr Chrristmas!"

Zelda: "Yes, and may you always put this much effort into it!"
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @all: great updates. I will be back later. :)
    :) Smile!

@Maya: Thanks. :D Matisse looks lovely! :D Wow, Matisse is going to have lots to do with mastering those instruments. :D Lol- Autumn seems pretty calm. (It must be between the contractions but still, I imagine this: Autumn: Oh, calm down, Matisse, if you had any idea how often I've done this before...) :D Lol- it looks like only Trinity got the alien extra small nose and tight cheekbones, everyone else has a more normal nose. :D I'm glad they all got mom's hair, the alien green hair is about the same color as the skin and that's not as interesting as her brightly colored hair. :D Merry Xmas! Happy Boxing Day. :D (I don't celebrate it because I've only just heard of it while researching different Christmases..., but Happy Boxing Day anyway!) :D

@AiHaou: It's amazing how being rude can escalate a situation from benign 'what's your name' to fighting. :D

@LunBeauty: Thanks. :D

@Venus: It's always fun when it works out how you want it to. :D I wonder if her sister will show up for the Bachelorette party. :D And who else will be there? Sage? Sierra? Savannah? But happy holidays! :D Have a great trip! :D
  • venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited December 2014
    @Zabeth0 another terrific look at the Zolnikovs' Christmas celebration! They're just so stinking cute with it. Zelda with that pout is so adorable. Can't wait to see Baby Zolnikov, who will it take after? Him or her? There already promises to be fireworks at the bachelorette party...but these are the Jolinas, do you expect anything else from these guys?

Bonus update, Merry Christmas!

...Sierra meets her soon-to-be sister-in-law...

It had been a day and a half since AJ, scion of the Jolina-Plumb clan, got engaged to Princess Alexandra of Hidden Springs. Alexandra meeting her future mother-in-law was just the beginning. Now she had to deal with the rest of the family. And undoubtedly the biggest obstacle to familial bliss was her fiancé's cantankerous younger sister, Sierra.

Screenshot-2069_zps6d76e893.jpg

As Alexandra walked into the Jolinas' formal dining room, she saw someone who vaguely looked familiar to her. It had to be that girl she saw playing ball in the arena. Was she one of AJ's sisters?

Screenshot-2070_zps7bce3f5a.jpg

AJ's announcement that he was getting married had come as a surprise to Sierra. She couldn't even fathom the idea. Sierra eyed Alexandra suspiciously as Alexandra encountered her at the family's buffet table. "Weren't you that girl in the arena the other day? Playing football? I saw a blond girl in the arena, short hair. Matches you. You were the best player out there."
    Sierra was a bit surprised. "Uh, thanks." Sierra took a step back. "So, you're really a princess."
    "Yeah."
    "And you're marrying my brother."
    "Last time I checked." Alexandra flashed her thousand-watt smile.

Screenshot-2075_zpse2b0720e.jpg

A few minutes later, they sat down to eat their meal. "What is wrong with you, AJ?" Sierra shouted as her older brother sat next to her at the table. "You haven't thought about this at all. You're running around here acting like a lovesick puppy just because she shows up here on her white chariot."

Screenshot-2074_zps5da4fc9a.jpg

"Hey, get off of my case, all right? We're engaged already. And we're getting married whether you like it or not."
    "It's not that I don't like it, AJ, I already told you that. Do you even realize what's about to happen to you? Do you even care?"

Screenshot-2077_zps9b2e9f49.jpg

"What in the good name of Grandpa is going on with you, Sierra?" AJ pleaded. "You have been behaving strangely ever since I made the announcement. Everyone else is thrilled and happy about this except for you. Maybe if you got to know her..." His voice trailed off. "We met while we were both students at the military academy in Hidden Springs, got to know each other, and fell in love. Does it even matter who she is, as long as she makes me happy?"

Screenshot-2076_zps77c02b9f.jpg

"It still doesn't make any sense," Sierra muttered.
    "Love doesn't have to make sense, Sierra," her brother replied with a smile. "Most of the time, it doesn't make sense."

Post edited by venusdemilosims on
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited December 2014
    Well, it's snowflake day for Juliet....

Before Juliet knew it snowflake day had arrived. The last few months had gone by so fast. She was busy with work, and when she wasn't at work she was hanging out with Nick. He spent a lot of time at her house, and most nights he stayed the night.
    Screenshot-4882.jpg

Work was going well, she was one promotion away from the highest level of her career, she would soon officially be a five star chef (though if you asked Nick she'd been one for a while). Her boss threw a party a couple days before snowflake day. She didn't actually like her boss, but she went anyway, she knew it was a good opportunity to do some schmoozing and help earn that promotion. Well, she still couldn't get along with him for even one night.
    Screenshot-4850.jpg

Fortunately it seemed to do no harm and she earned her promotion in time for snowflake day. And along with the monetary bonus she earned a nice fancy fridge to help improve the quality of her food at home.
    Screenshot-4853.jpg

Though unfortunately, Juliet started to feel sick just before snowflake day. Being sick on the holidays is never fun.
    Screenshot-4892.jpg

Juliet only had plans with Nick, and they weren't doing anything really special, just spending some time at her house. She was just happy that she had somebody to spend it with so she didn't need to do much. And it was a relief that if she wasn't sick she had nothing special planned that she had to try to endure. She could just snuggle up with Nick and sleep, and nobody would care.

But when she woke up on snowflake day she knew; she was sick because she was pregnant. The thought terrified her, last time she had a child she'd failed miserably at being a mother and she hadn't even seen her child in years. She didn't want to go through that again. She dreaded telling Nick most of all though. They hadn't talked about children at all and she didn't know how he'd take it.
    Screenshot-4899.jpg
    (my sims dress so fancy when they're pregnant.)

She made him his favourite meal of hamburgers (I want hamburgers for Christmas, hey, Juliet if you have any leftovers send them my way please), and broke the news to him while they were eating. (dude needed a shower too, man he was stinky...)
    [img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-Cf3t7GFencY/VJtAYcIhyuI/AAAAAAAACGo/Uims7D36nl8/s800/Screenshot-4902.jpg[/img]

"So uh... happy snowflake day... I'm giving you a baby"

"Haha. Very funny."

"I'm serious. Babe, I'm pregnant."

"What? How?"

"Well, when a man and woman love each other very much..."

"Haha"

"Well, you asked."

So far he was not taking the news too well, but perhaps it was just shock. Except he started to freak out even more "This can't be happening. My girlfriend will kill me if she finds out."
    Screenshot-4906.jpg

"Well, I think I already know. Unless... you're kidding me... you're cheating on me?"

"Actually I'm cheating with you."
    Screenshot-4909.jpg
    And with that Juliet dumped him and spent the rest of the day crying. Happy snowflake day Juliet :disappointed:, I'm sorry.

Also I because I don't know when I'll make it back (It might be tonight, or it might be after christmas), me and my closest (pixel) friends would like to wish everybody celebrating it a very merry Christmas.
    Christmas%2BCard.png
    I was going to make a little greeting with Juliet too as I realize likely nobody here knows who the heck these sims are, but I don't have time it's still cute though and festive and I like sharing it :mrgreen: . These sims have taken over my facebook page for a while though, as their special little intro thingy (fancy elegant terminology is my specialty XD) for the story I'm starting soon, so that's taking much of time today.

Looks like my Christmas might not totally suck, and I found some Christmas spirit. :mrgreen: Anyway, Merry Christmas! :mrgreen:

Edit: Missing pictures, again. I swear I hate these forums with a passion. I don't know why it hates my google pictures, they work elsewhere. next time I guess I just have to remember to go right to picasa albums. *eyeroll*

And again: Still broken, it redirect to google and I didn't even notice (not enough coffee today to focus on that), not I've lost my album in picasa. >.<

Okay found the album fixed the photos. Need coffee before I punch my hand through my computer.

Now to fix embarrassing typos. Seriously, I need more coffee.

Seriously? Give me a break. I come back and suddenly more pictures are broken. UGH! Okay well the one is just not going even on picasa and I'm just done with this stupid forum atm so forget it.
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
    And so I'm finally able to do my last pre-Christmas update for the Summers family. I have been reading the recent posts but haven't commented; they were all good! Loved Rafael and Zelda's exploration of American customs :) Enjoyed seeing the Green family all back together again through the miracle of technology :) I will do more detailed comments on Boxing Day!

Oh, @IreneSwift: I checked to see if the triplets started the logic skill at level 1 or 4 after having played in the playpen, and they all started at level 4. I can't check charisma yet.

So when we had left off, Orlando, Persephone and Querida had aged up into children and had gone for their first day of school. When the children got home from school, after doing their homework, it was time for the quads to age into teens.

Firstly, Kent. I gave him glasses because his father had them and Kent is very much like his father.
    Screenshot-1716_zps864601a6.jpg

Then, following tradition, I gave the girls the same hairstyle as their mother to check how closely they resemble her.
    So, Autumn:
    Screenshot-710_zps9824cda7.jpg

Luna:
    Screenshot-1717_zps15497f01.jpg

Matisse:
    Screenshot-1719_zps237ec282.jpg

Nessa:
    Screenshot-1721_zps83aa1302.jpg

So, of the three, Nessa most closely resembles Autumn, whereas the other two must take more after their father.

Here are their new hairstyles. I gave Luna the same hairstyle as when she was a child because it suits her (ignore the closed eyes) and gave her glasses as well. Matisse, to me, is gorgeous with her hairstyle, and just has a lovely face. And Nessa looks a little bored by the whole thing :)

Luna:
    Screenshot-1718_zps6867554f.jpg

Matisse:
    Screenshot-1720_zpsfabc1a67.jpg

Nessa:
    Screenshot-1722_zps1c5cacea.jpg

Here is a picture of them all together:
    Screenshot-1723_zpseb44841e.jpg

They all got started on their new hobbies. Luna went off to read her logic book (which I don't have a picture of). Matisse went to start learning the piano (she wants to master all the instruments, so she has her work cut out for her).
    Screenshot-1725_zps4e6a347a.jpg

Meanwhile Nessa and Kent got started with athletics.
    Screenshot-1726_zps72876bc7.jpg

Right at this time, Autumn went into labour. Matisse seems particularly worried about this :)
    Screenshot-1724_zpscf98533e.jpg

And Autumn came home with quads :) (yes, that was deliberate, since the other quads just aged up). She looks surprised by this!
    Screenshot-1728_zps93d6d287.jpg

I have to say, there wasn't much genetic variation between the new babies, which was really surprising. I was hoping that at least one of them would have green hair or Autumn's skin, but no. Every single one of them has Peidax's skin and eyes, and Autumn's hair. The second and third ones have pointed ears, and the third one got a thinner nose, but that's it for variations. Maybe some slight facial features too but it's a bit harder to tell at this stage. And the quads continued the trend, since Hawk, of the first-born being a boy.

Meet Romeo:
    Screenshot-1729_zps2d221af8.jpg

Serenity:
    Screenshot-1731_zps193b3454.jpg

Trinity:
    Screenshot-1733_zps28c9f865.jpg

Unity:
    Screenshot-1734_zps45149ab1.jpg

I don't know why, but I think I'm partial to Serenity :) It will be interesting to see how they all age up.

Here is Autumn holding a couple of her new toddlers:
    Screenshot-1730_zpsd56e009b.jpg

Screenshot-1732_zpsde77887d.jpg

And here are the Spring greeting cards. Since the site still won't show them, I've uploaded them to Photobucket but they will be smaller than the other pics :)
    greetingcardspring2b_zpsf9b63180.png
    Back: Ivory, Autumn, Hawk, Jaguar
    Front: Querida, Persephone, Orlando

greetingcardspring2a_zps71f3210c.png
    Back: Kent, Nessa, Luna, Matisse
    Front: Trinity, Serenity, Unity, Romeo

So that's it for today; not much got done! I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! Last year, my nephews gave all the adults in my family gastro, so let's hope that this year is better :) I'll see you all on Boxing Day :)

@MayaRose1138: Great update. I love the quads. Aw, so cute. I'm loving Serenity. Pinches cheeks. :)

Zabeth0 wrote: »
    Zolkinov Christmas Special Part 7

dhf04.jpg

Zelda: "That was a lovely kiss, but you set me up to expect your prissy dancing like that dance on our wedding...and that kiss didn't last long enough to make up for it."

2hdzdrk.jpg

Rafael: He laughed. "Oh, oh, vell, therre is nothink for it, then I've got to gif you prropyer dancink. Can't leaf you disappointed."

2wlssr9.jpg

Rafael: After the dance, he steered her over to the table for a toast. Simericans didn't seem to do as many toasts but he was sure at least one source said they sometimes toasted on the holidays so he was going with that.

14b6knb.jpg

Zelda: "You know I can't drink nectar, right now, right? I mean, maybe in other countries people still don't know what kind of damage this can do to the baby but.."

110dreo.jpg

Rafael: "Look at the byottle...It's sparklink vhite grrape juice...yextrremely vell myade grrape juice but I haf read the books, Zyelda. Still, haf to haf somethink to toast vith, ryight?"

33mocja.jpg

Rafael: He poured the sparkling white grape juice for them both and handed her a glass and held one but before he made the toast, she leaned forward and spoke.

Zelda: "You know I really appreciate how much effort you've put into this, Rafael."

Rafael: He lowered his glass and touched her hair with his other hand. He loved the way her hair laid when it was loose, but she usually braided it pretty fast after she'd combed it out from the shower. "The night's not ovyer yet, Zyelda."

Zelda: She laughed. "I suppose you can go all out for your first Christmas, Twinkle Toes."

Rafael: He smiled. "It's not my firrst Chrristmas, Zyelda, but my firrst Simerrican vone."

2m3gzsn.jpg

Zelda: "What do you mean? Is that why you think there is fasting for Christmas? Is that how they do it in Russia?"

Rafael: "Vell, I didn't haf it in Russia, but it vas legyal vhen I vas grrowink up, but in famyilies that dyid, they had vhite table cloth and put hay on it to remembyer that theirr god vas borrn in a cave vith anyimals. Ve used decorryated trree for New Yearrs, but apparryently it starrtyed out Chrristmas Trree and vas remade to New Yearrs trree aftyer the communist revyolution. Styill, the Russian Orthyodox Churrch used old Julian Calyender frrom the tyime of Julius Ceasyarr forr celebrrations- the people use the Gregyorian calyender like the rest of the vorld, but the Church lyikes the old vays bettyer." He paused and looked darkly into the wine glass with the sparkling grape juice. "I had Chrristmyas vith the Copts in Egypt... vhen I vas tryink to be a Chrristian vith them, I vas abyout sixtyeen. Ve fastyed, as in ate vegetyarrian for a veek beforre Chrristmyas, though they syaid othyers fastyed for fyorrty thrree dyays. They arre Orthyodox therre vith their own pope in Cairo, so the dyate vas Januvarry Sevyenth. Also they do lyights and Chrristmyas trrees too. But travyel myeans just because it looks alyike dyoesn't myean it's the syame. Ve vent to Churrch serrvyice Chrristmyas Eve from 9pm to 4am. They haf spyecial Chrristmyas brread at the serviceyes vith crrosses on them, and then aftyer the serrvyice you go home and have meat and rice feastink, then gifts arre givyen and new clothes and small money gifts to childryen so they buy ice crream and candies and toys for themselfs."

Zelda: "Why do you look sad?"

Rafael: "Oh, sorry, just rememyerink."

2uhs9rs.jpg

Rafael: "So, a toast then, forr Myerrry Chrristmyasyes to come, and to finyally hafink a famyily forr Chrristmas!"

Zelda: "Yes, and may you always put this much effort into it!"

@Zabeth0: Yay! OH, I can't wait to see Rafael and Zelda's baby. :)

• and-it-is-onand-it-is-on Posts: 1,364 Member
    Merry Christmas everyone! :D
    2wn09yb.jpg
    @TadOlson- Thanks :smile: Nice update.

@Celiria- Great Christmas update. It was sad when Ashley saw the photo in the album, lucky she has Cassidy to cheer her up. How nice that she got to see them again! How nice that Celiria Rose got to spend Christmas with her family too :smiley:
    Merry Christmas to you too :smiley:

@Zabeth0- Haha yeah you did. Yeah I have no idea why it was so easily forgiven, usually any hint of cheating and they get so mad and don't talk. I guess he's just a nice guy? lol.
    That's funny but yes you made the perfect excuse to use it :p
    Oh yeah good idea, that's so nice :smiley:

Good idea using sparkling white grape juice, it's nice how much effort he has put into it and I'm so glad Zelda appreciates it :smiley:

@MayaRose1138- Love Kent's hair colour, I like Matisse the best but you're lucky because they all look different in some way, they are all unique :smile:
    Good to see them working on their skills. Haha! Autumn is just like "what have you done to me" :p I don't know how you deal with quads, that would be too much work for me. Your game sure loves boys. I think it's fun to have twins (or triplets/quads) that look the same sometimes but I always prefer there to be some genetic variation. Aw they're also cute I can't choose a favourite :smile:
    Great greeting card pics. Have a great Christmas :smiley:

@AiHaou- Sandra is pretty :smile: Wow Nicole is mean, I wouldn't even bother with her. Haha "what are you going to do put bad makeup on me?" I love that line!

@LunBeauty- True but it could be worse. Haha I know, I can tell your not his biggest fan :p

@venusdemilosims- Oh Sierra why can't you just be happy for AJ? Yelling at your brother isn't going to do any good.

@dreamerz13- Juliet's got the right idea, a party that her boss threw is the perfect place to do some schmoozing. Although it doesn't look like she was getting along with him but hey she got a promotion anyway so who cares.
    Oh no she's pregnant! This could make things interesting. Wait Nick has a girlfriend?! What! :\ Aw I don't know why but I didn't think she would dump him :( it's probably a good thing though. Not what you'd want to happen on snowflake day though :( Poor Juliet. What will she do now...

On a good note, great family picture :smiley: And it's good to hear you found some Christmas spirit :) I hope you have a great day :smiley:
    2wn09yb.jpg
    Merry Christmas! :D
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Celiria-Great update!Merry Christmas!
    venusdemilosims-I use the paler skins for some and the darker EA skin for those who have a darker skintone.I kept the EA skin for Lee King in Winfield and for the Bell family while Lacey Walker got that because it fit his history.Great picture!Great update!
    Zabeth0-I got those things for Tad because their house was finally big enough.The smilies are add-ons for Firefox.Great update!
    MayaRose1138-Great update!It's great to see the children aging up to kids and there are new members of that family.
    msbeckycat-Great written update!
    AiHaou-Great update!That girl needs to find a new roommate and ditch the nasty one.
    Puddinroy-Hi there and thanks for giving us a shared comment.
    dreamerz13-Great update!
    and-it-is-on-Thanks for the comment.
    I'll have an update ready shortly.
    Merry Christmas to everybody!moon.gif
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    Here's another update from Gibsons in the summer of 1866.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were up very early that summer morning and decided to eat leftovers for breakfast and failed to notice the flies around their food or the funny taste.
    16026323585_80e30d9e4e.jpg
    They were busy studying and tending to the chores when the letter carrier arrived with the bills.
    16024390071_21cc663a21.jpg
    Eli decided to pay the bills later at 1:30 in the afternoon before getting ready for work.
    15838920238_4d22f0a097.jpg
    They took their turns in the washroom and eating though Eli decided to eat leftovers again and failed to notice the food was bad.
    15404090094_8194a4a5ce.jpg
    They were at work until 7PM when they got off and rushed home.
    16026341225_39f2910e88.jpg
    Eli needed to eat before going to bed while Ami needed to get to sleep and Eli took the leftover salad and failed to notice it had begun to go bad.
    16025660132_61992d0d11.jpg
    They were both in bed and asleep by 8PM.
    16024401861_7c396b575b.jpg
    @TadOlson- Nice update, sounds like they had a pretty good day.
    2wn09yb.jpg
    edited December 2014
    Snowflake day had arrived so Sam and Calvin threw a gift giving party. Calvin invited Karissa since he didn't get to see her at Rob's pool party, he normally wouldn't invite her over but he was dying to see her. Sam knew Calvin was friends with her but she had never officially met her, She introduced herself but they didn't really talk much. Sam doesn't really like her
    9bkodk.jpg
    When all the guests had arrived they opened the gifts, Calvin was really happy with what he got
    35lc3kk.jpg
    Sam was not...she got coal and was not amused
    24biwxk.jpg
    After opening the gifts everyone stayed around to chat, Calvin was being the life of the party telling jokes and stories. Sam was not having a great time so she decided to go to the winter festival by herself, she enjoyed a gingerbread man and then sat and enjoyed the scenery
    14in2tz.jpg
    When she got home everyone had left. Calvin apologised for ignoring her and gave her a present that he had saved for after the party. He then made it up to her ;) if you know what I mean
    4hrqk4.jpg

The next day Calvin took Sam scuba diving (scuba diving in winter seems weird but they wanted to go)
    3538j2f.jpg
    But on the way home Sam had to stop to throw up
    nxt6c6.jpg
    She felt awful when they got home so she had a nap while Calvin cooked dinner
    2ly2vlu.jpg
    Later she found out she was pregnant
    vpf6dx.jpg
    She told Calvin but he was not very enthusiastic, he could only manage a fake half smile
    33fgx9y.jpg
    29vxiwz.jpg
    She knew he didn't like kids but she thought having a kid together would be different, she was disappointed with is reaction
    al3r86.jpg

Seeing how upset she was with him he humoured her throughout the pregnancy, feeling her bump and giving her massages
    m9a7g1.jpg
    zo9qnb.jpg
    He loved her and wanted her to be happy
    2u46gs6.jpg
    Post edited by and-it-is-on on
    2wn09yb.jpg
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    "Hi I'm Sandra Johnston. What's your name?"
    2d14wnp.jpg

Attention students the university Meet and Greet is starting now. Go now to avoid confusion later! Someone announced.

"I'm C.id Serverous." He smiled.

Soon I headed over to the meet and greet.

"You're cute. Are you single?" I asked.
    20qzvaf.jpg

"Yep I'm single."
    119tjz9.jpg

After reading the required pamplets they gave us I flirted with Shasha Parks a bit.
    "Dang girl yo feet must be tired cause you been runnin' in my mind all day!"
    2v9x3yf.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-CqFh7xvDQ

I got invited to a party.

[Note this is in the pov of the sim XD]
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    Hope you guys have a pleasant & safe Christmas!

12108718146_e55806623e_c.jpg

11527504405_6553e5c7f2_c.jpg

11527609703_00bc367ace_c.jpg

(Old Liam/Grimmy/St. Nick pics)
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,102 Member
    I know I have been MIA these last two days, but I will be back. Hubby is home until Jan. 2nd, and I will be on and off. I hope to get a Shrek update by Monday, and I will do comments later today possibly, but probably tomorrow.

I just want to take this time while hubby is sleeping to say Merry Christmas to all my sims friends and their sims. May everybody's Christmas be as wonderful and merry as you are. : )
    @Venus: Thanks. :D Lol- nice! :D Lol@ "Last time I checked." and Lol@the siblings talking over raised fingers like that. :D I love the "Love doesn't have to make sense, Sierra," :D

@Dreamerz: It's nice her boss didn't hold it against her and she got her promotion. :D No, being sick on the holidays is extra not fun...oh, I see. :D Lol@"Well, when a man and a woman love each other very much..." lol. :D He's got a girlfriend? Yeah, she's gotta dump him. Poor Juliet.

Glad to hear you found some Christmas spirit, Merry Xmas! :D

@Puddinroy: Oh, well, then I guess I better post that as a xmas present. :D

@And-it-is-on: Thanks! Ouch! Sam's pregnant and he is just going along with it because she gets mad if he doesn't...poor Sam. And it's not going to get better because if he hates children, that's not going to go away.

@TadOlson: Thanks! :D So, a day of bills, spoiled salad and work. Hopefully, they at least enjoy each other's company. :D

@AiHaou: Lol@ the cheesy pick up line. :D

@ddsiims: You too! :D Lol@St. Nick verses the vending machine. (St. Nick: Say it, don't spray it! Vending machine: I thought you wanted your soda sans can!)

@Colorist: It's okay, it's nice you get to enjoy the time with your husband. :D Have a great Xmas! :D
  • AaeiynAaeiyn Posts: 521 Member
    Yeah, I'm not really keeping up well on these forums, but I did want to say Merry Christmas :) I'm going to be with World of Warcraft for a little bit. New expansion, new raids. Got a lot to do on there, but I'll eventually come back to TS3 :) Keep Simmin' ^_^ Merry Christmas ^_^
    Zolnikov Christmas Special Part 8:

Gifts:

2wlssr9.jpg

Rafael: "And look vhat's here in your socks?"

Zelda: "Socks? Don't you mean Stalking?"

Rafael: "Stalkings... anothyer vorrd for socks, right? I bought these from a store, but I don't think anyvone vants to vear them."

Zelda: "Um, no, you never wear the stalkings."

Rafael: "Oh, good, I thyink the hat is enyough."

Zelda: "Diamond stud earrings? Really? I don't know if you've noticed, Twinkle Toes, but I'm not really a diamond studs kinda woman?"

Rafael: "But I think you'll lyike these, for sentimentyal reasons..."

Zelda: "Sentimental reasons?"

Rafael: He smirked. "They verre Beatrrices...you know, the vitch that trried to use me to kyill you by vay of vampyirrism? So, now you haf a souvyineer."

Zelda: "Oh, you brilliant man!"

15edz4g.jpg

2n8sz8y.jpg

Rafael: So far, things were working out perfectly. "Merry Christmas, Zelda."

2hs1xzd.jpg

Zelda: She smiled, admired his wrapping, and shook the box.

Rafael: He wasn't worried; it was still packed for shipping, he'd examined it carefully for defects or damage, to make sure all the parts were there, and once he'd removed the manifest and confirmed everything was in order, he'd fit it all back together in it's packing, and held onto it...when he found out she wanted to celebrate Christmas, buying gifts was not the main difficulty for him, the main difficulty was that he had no idea what the script should be...but the research seemed to have paid off.

Zelda: She unwrapped the present leaving shreds of wrapping paper around the place like fallen leaves, and tore open the box, then pulled out styrofoam forms and dropped them on the floor, she looked at the camera in disbelief. "But...but you have to go Egypt to get this camera!"

20gh2xu.jpg

Rafael: "Actyually, therre is this new tool called the intyernet vherre you can ordyer it and haf it shipped to you, evyen in Moonlight Falls."

34o2fmd.jpg

Zelda: "But you've only had a week notice...? During the busiest shipping time of the year...?"

9zss5k.jpg

Rafael: "I'm happy to syee a humyan can imprress a vitch. Diamonds? Hyo-hum, but plannink ahead for gift gifink; It's amazink!" He teased.

Zelda: She just laughed. She was obviously in love with the camera, as she just kept looking at it, and looking at him, and looking at it.

5o855c.jpg

Zelda: "Well, um, planning is not my strong suit." She said apologetically and handed him a gift box.

dhd8g5.jpg

Rafael: He was almost afraid to open it. He knew whatever it was, he was going to act happy about it, but planning really wasn't her stronghold...he was afraid it was going to be something like dog biscuits or socks or non black clothes that didn't fit him. It wasn't that he particularly wanted anything- he was extremely happy with her already, the thing that worried him about this was that it might hurt his feelings. But he had to open it. So he did. It was an i pad with two gift certificate cards taped over top of it...one for an electronics store for enough to buy a laptop, and another for an online art supply store, with enough for a decent set of oil paints. He was floored. He laughed, delighted.

Zelda: "Fortunately money isn't hard when you can summon diamonds, but I'm not sure exactly what kind of laptop or computer you want, and I don't know what kind of art stuff you want, but there aren't a lot of different kinds of ipad, so I could at least get you something to play with on Christmas, and you'll have something to plan for yourself."

35jmkp5.jpg

And so the Zonikov's had their first Christmas together. Flawlessly.
    edited December 2014
    Bonus (Christmas Gift to anyone wanting to know what their child would be like if this were actually the story. :D)

Firstly, Rafael wanted a girl in this game and Zelda wanted a boy, so who got the points for it?

2zyeft5.jpg

Rafael got his baby girl. :D

4he2o2.jpg

Look at that sour face on Zelda, and that having so much fun it's criminal icon over her head lol. :D

Unfortunately my game crashed...and I had to play it again. But the second time, it was also a girl! :D

snch0x.jpg

2i9p55t.jpg

She got his skin and hair, and her eyes and nose, though it's probably hard to see in this one.

dlon4h.jpg

It's easy to see if I age her up. :D
    @Zabeth0: Aw. Great pictures. :)

@all: Merry Christmas to all and Happy Holidays.

I will be back tomorrow

• CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    edited December 2014
    You want the episode? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE EPISODE. But oh well why not, here is....

ashley-and-cassidy-teen-banner.jpg

As the week continues Jay is the first up as always.

going-running.png

And she enjoys her run in the quiet Oasis Springs morning.

reading-more-of-ashleys-book.png

And like usual Zach spends his morning with his nose buried in a book.

ashley-making-breakfast.png

And while Jay washes up and Zach reads, Ashley fixes some eggs for the family.

chatting-and-eating.png

And the four sit down and chat over breakfast.

continuing-romance-novel.png

weeding-the-garden.png

As Jay and Zach head off to school Ashley and Cassidy start on their morning routines as Ashley gets some work done in her garden and Cassidy continues writing her romance novel.

baking-a-pie.png

Finishing her gardening Ashley decides to use some of her fresh produce to make an apple pie. Somehow I get the feeling there's an ulterior motive mixed in somewhere, Ashley doesn't seem the type to bake a pie just because she feels like it.

orphan-opposites-finished.png

And while Ashley is baking Cassidy finishes up her new romance novel "Orphan Opposites" the story of a pair of young girls who are brought together when they are sent to the same orphanage, leading to a quick friendship and possibly more.

turns-out-quite-nice.png

Ashley's pie comes out quite nicely

relaxing-together-with-pie.png

So with the book sent off and the pie finished the two settle down on the couch to relax together with some delicious pie.

apple-flavored-kisses.png

Followed by delicious apple flavored kisses. I told you Ashley had an ulterior motive.

new-woodworking-project.png

Once school's out Jay decides to take a break from school work before starting on her homework as she tackles a new woodworking project.

maya-stops-by-to-see-zach.png

Meanwhile Zach isn't rushing into his homework either as he has a cute visitor :)

zach-is-happy-to-hang-out-for-a-bit.png

And as much of a good student as Zach is even he isn't going to turn down time with Maya in favor of schoolwork.

maya-is-feeling-flirty.png

And on top of this Maya is feeling flirty, she doesn't want to rush their relationship but she does want a full kiss this time as opposed to the kiss on the cheek she got on their previous date.

the-full-kiss-maya-wants.png

Zach is happy to oblige.

wodden-horse.png

And while Zach and Maya are trying the Jay style of dating for a few minutes Jay finishes her woodworking project creating a nice wooden horse statue.

calling-sophie-with-horse-nearby.png

After which Jay chats with Sophie on the phone after setting her new horse on her bedside table.

working-together-on-homework.png

But schoolwork has to be done so Zach and Jay say goodbye to their respective girlfriends and work together on their homework for the night.

dinner-ready-by-the-time-they-are-finished.png

And by the time they finish their homework dinner is ready and waiting.

thats-all-folks.png

And after that everyone heads off to bed.

That's it for this episode, what will happen next?

Will Zach and Maya start to be more forward like Jay and Sophie?

Are apple flavored kisses going to be a new regular menu item for Ashley and Cassidy :p ?

What woodworking projects will Jay come up with next?

Find out when we continue with....

ashley-and-cassidy-teen-banner.jpg
    Post edited by Celiria on
    @AiHaou- Haha that pick up line :p

@ddsims3world- Great Christmas pics :smile:

@Colorist40- I hope you had a great Christmas :smile:

@Zabeth0- Pretty much :neutral_face:

What a great Christmas, I'm so glad they both liked their gifts. Rafael did so well with everything :smiley:
    Aw a girl! And she's cute :smiley:

@Aaeiyn- Have fun.

@Celiria- Aw Zach and Maya are so cute together. Good to see Jay's doing well with her woodworking skill.

2wn09yb.jpg
    and-is-is-on-Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    AiHaou-Great update!Your telling it as if it's your story.
    ddsims3world-Hi there!Great pictures!
    Colorist40-Hi there!Merry Christmas!
    Zabeth0-They do tend to make mistakes and eat bad food and life is hard work.They're trying to save up for children.Great update!Cute baby pictures!
    Aaeiyn-Hi there!I hope you do come back soon.
    Puddinroy-Merry Christmas!
    Celiria-Great update!They had a great day.
    I'll have a special update out since I'm playing Mod-free and had to put my usual games on hold for a few days.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top