Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    and-it-is-onand-it-is-on Posts: 1,364 Member
    Zabeth0 wrote: »
    10z35o4.jpg
    This looks great, I love it!
    "Vhat do you myean? It's unbuttyoned." Lol! I guess that's casual for him :p I think he put in a good effort and looks very festive :) Zelda's outfit looks great too :smiley:
    2wn09yb.jpg
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited December 2014
    @TadOlson the new lighter CC skins look good :) I tend to not like the overly shiny CC skins, I prefer the matte ones.
    @MayaRose1138 Congrats to Ivory for maxing logic and Lol at the horse in the living room! The kids are all so cute playing with their activity table.
    @Zabeth0 Aww the Zolnikovs are so festive! In their own way, of course, lol, expect anything else with a vampire and a witch? With a baby on the way, so perfect. Rafael bending over backwards to please Zelda, so cute. Of course, he probably has his reasons, but it's still cute. :)
    And oh yeah, did you expect anything different from our Sierra? Lol Remember she's entirely literal and sees everything in black and white. No nuance with her at all. Her brother's romance with a princess is completely unfathomable to her. You can also understand why Savannah is happy about this, especially after the drama with her daughter's unintended pregnancy. Not to mention, that Alexandra in some respects reminds her - of herself. That AJ would choose this girl, is more of a reflection of Savannah than it is of anything else. More than any of the other kids, this boy as the first-born saw the full monty of Savannah. His mommy was closer to Lara Croft than Mary Poppins. Lol He was packed up like luggage on trips, had an Egyptian nanny, speaks fluent Arabic, etc. So you could imagine a little boy growing up with this kind of mom, would be fascinated and also exasperated.
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    I have a bonus pic for you, this is Calvin and Adriana back in Monte Vista
    142aq9y.jpg
    It's a pretty old pic but it sort of shows what she looked liked

It had been a long time since Calvin last saw Karissa, She had her baby and that baby was now a toddler.
    Calvin and Sam had been enjoying being married and spending a lot more time together
    5bz1ch.jpg
    Being almost Christmas they spent the day at the winter festival and went ice skating
    30vgn88.jpg
    15he3y9.jpg
    They weren't very good at spinning though lol
    11cbgnl.jpg
    31476h0.jpg

It started to get late so before they left Sam got a hot chocolate. Calvin was entertaining himself :p
    2rbzdbd.jpg
    jtv60j.jpg
    While he was waiting for Sam, Calvin got a call...from Karissa (did we really think she would stay away?) He was so shocked and excited to hear from her but he tried to keep his voice down so Sam wouldn't hear. He talked to her until Sam was finished then promised to call her back as soon as he could
    fk6yl0.jpg

When they got home Sam Put up some Christmas lights
    20fcky1.jpg
    And talked to the bird
    27ya175.jpg
    While she was doing that Calvin was writing Karissa a love letter
    flwjr.jpg

The next day Calvin went to a pool party that Rob was having (seriously a pool party in winter?)
    Rob was so happy to see him (they are best friends) but Karissa wasn't there which Calvin was sad about
    10dwaaa.jpg
    Rob and Karissa ended up having a girl and named her Marissa (lol the game came up with that, I was going to change it but couldn't be bothered) and Calvin saw her for the first time
    2d8rjuf.jpg
    Gosh she's a cutie, just like her mum
    2wn09yb.jpg
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Annette is a team captain while Arnold is a conductor. Beth ages to toddler in 14 days
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    mckiasii@gmail.com

@Colorist40 Thanks for the comment. :)
    Peyton is a girl, actually, lol.
    I used to play skeeball at the old skating rink we had in town before it shut down. I didn't get much enjoyment out of it either.
    When I learned how to use the pose by name feature, which enables me to just type in the codes, it became so much easier. A lot of poses come with their own codes that are usually provided by their creators

@venusdemilosims Nice update! :) I'm so glad that those two had a high attraction score. :) That usually has a big factor in determining who my sims end up with. If their attraction score is low, then I don't bother. I mean, why force your sims to be with someone, they don't like? But congratulations to AJ and Alexandra!

@MayaRose1138 Thanks for the comment. :)

@TadOlson Great update! :)

@Zabeth0 Nice update! :) Ooh, Rafael, you sneaky beautiful man, you. ;) I'm loving the mistletoe, lol.

@MayaRose1138 I've had problems with my game and losing a lot of progress. That's what causes me to rage quit for a few days because I hate redoing things. The kids are cute though. :) I love their hair. It's all autumn-y looking, lol.

@Zabeth0 Aww, I love Rafael's Christmas hat and his outfit, lol. I'd totally want my guy to wear something like that and Zelda's outfit is cute and Christmasy too. :)

@and-it-is-on Grrrr....poor Sam! I'm sorry, but it's horrible how she's being treated in all of this. She is a perfectly lovely sim. Oh the other hand, Marissa is quite cute. :) I wonder whose daughter she is.
  • Options
    Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    @And-It-Is-On: Thanks. :D Yeah, it's her general pet name for him ever since the snowball fight. :D Yeah, Well, he does generally wear things with straps and laces keeping them firmly in place, so to him, that he's not wearing a tie and his collar is unbuttoned is rather casual. :D Just like to Zelda the fact that she's wearing a skirt at all is rather dressy. :D Thanks. :D

Wow, Sam's hardcore! She's in shorts! Those are long socks, but they are just socks, I would so freeze! (But I'm kind of a wimp when it comes to cold, so there is that..) :D Lol@spinning and falling practice. :D Nice use of the snow eating. :D Oh boy. So, Karissa calls him when he's with Sam...and then he writes a love letter to her? That letter can get them both caught, it can be found by either Sam or Rob and be shown to the other one- handwriting is distinctive. Any more risky and he'll be kissing her in front of Rob! Or she'll be kissing him in front of Sam! Lol- yeah, the game has those weird winter pool wear parties...I think it's their way of trying to show off the freezing animation or the thawing one with the blow driers lol. :D Lol@the game naming the little girl Marissa. :D What a coincidence. :D She is a cutie. :D

@Maya: Ouch. *Winces* it sucks having to play a game day over and over. Lol@the Easter riding glitch. :D (I'm just imagining the sneaky sneaky horse sneaking into the house like a cat creeping up on pray, and then Easter looking over and spotting Echo...mounting Echo to try to lead them both back outside, and then not being able to get through the door) :D Oh, when my game does that, too crowded to get through the door thing, I just start resetting people until there is a clear path and then push the kids to go to school again- because if I don't, then my kids spend all day standing outside of school and get none of the benefits of staying home from school. :D If they are going to miss school anyway, they might as well be at home. :D Lol@a lazy star in the making. :D Lol- nice, the game actually matched something, a rare occurance! :D lol@"1000 ways to stew brontosaurus"- it's just so Flintstones it cracks me up every time I see it. :D (Though I also try to think of what is on that list...87. With paprika! :D)

@Venus: In this version, he's never actually turned into a vampire- she caught it in time and brought fiery destruction on that house of vampires for trying. :D But Russians tend to dress up far more often than Americans. :D Lol@Closer to Lara Croft than Mary Poppins. :D Yeah. :D I think she fits the family well, though it is interesting to see the different family members take on it. :D Also because of the situation with Satis, it's nice to see the difference between Savannah's disapproval and approval. :D

@Msbeckcat: I see they are making progress. :D

@LunBeauty: Lol, thanks. :D
  • Options
    CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    Now for a double update of....

ashley-and-cassidy-teen-banner.jpg

Since I missed yesterday's update (by the time I finished work I was too exhausted to type it up) I will have a second update posted shortly after this one. With that mentioned on we go.

When we last left our golden locked couple Ashley and Cassidy both released best selling books and celebrated with a relaxing date at the lounge.

showering.png

As the new day begins Zach as usual is the first into the bathroom to get ready.

going-for-her-run.png

Meanwhile Jay heads out for her morning run.

extra-credit-work.png

And as Jay got her turn after finishing her jog Zach worked on some extra credit school work.

sits-together-for-breakfast.png

Once Jay and Zach were finished getting ready the family settled down for breakfast.

extra-time-before-school-for-gardening.png

Since she finished breakfast earlier than usual Jay used her extra time before going to school to help Ashley out with the garden.

working-on-sci-fi-book.png

In the mean time Cassidy got to work on her sci fi novel.

lets-cassidy-type-and-instead-chats-with-krystle.png

After Jay and Zach left Ashley finished her gardening early (thanks to Jay's help), but since Cassidy was writing Ashley decided to chat with Krystle for a bit and let Cassidy work.

but-after-a-while-ashley-gets-impatient.png

After a while though Ashley started to get tired of waiting for Cassidy to finish.

dragged-off-to-bedroom.png

So she dragged Cassidy away from the computer for some bedroom fun (she did at least let Cassidy save the document first :p )

back-to-book.png

Afterwards Cassidy was able to get back to her writing while Ashley took a shower.

alone-among-the-machines-finished.png

And shortly after Cassidy finished her new book "Alone Among the Machines" The story of a young girl forced to struggle in a world where she is the last human left in a world dominated by robots.

now-they-have-all-the-time-they-could-want-to-relax-together.png

And with that finished she is now free to spend the rest of the afternoon with Ashley as the two relax and watch tv.

meeting-for-a-date.png

Meanwhile elsewhere in town since school is out Zach gets to go on his first official date with Maya :)

simple-date-with-maya.png

There isn't a lot of time to hang out between school ending and when Zach needs to head home so the two mostly just chat and hang out.

a-bit-more-forward.png

At the same time Zach isn't the only one enjoying a quick date after school, though Jay seems to be taking a much more hands on approach (quite literally, look where her left hand is :p )

no-working-out-at-the-gym.png

Sophie and Jay head inside the gym though there seems to be very little working out going on.

kiss-on-the-cheek.png

But as said there isn't a lot of time so not long after Zach says goodbye to Maya with a kiss on the cheek.

again-more-forward.png

And Jay again proves herself more forward than Zach as she gives Sophie a goodbye to remember.

catch-up-on-homework.png

Once back home the two sit on the couch to get their homework done.

going-all-out-on-grilled-cheese.png

Meanwhile Ashley goes all out on making some grilled cheese sandwiches.

relaxing-meal-before-bed.png

And the family enjoys a relaxing meal before bed.

moon-rises-as-day-ends.png

And that's it for another day.

Stay tuned for another episode of....

• Options
    And now for the second half of today's double update of....

running.png

Jay's day as always starts with her morning run.

programming-practice.png

And after showering Zach spends his practicing his programming.

making-pancakes.png

Meanwhile Ashley fixes some pancakes for everyone.

breakfast-together-as-a-family.png

And the family enjoys the pancakes before Jay and Zach hurry off to school.

cassidy-helps-with-gardening.png

Not feeling like working on her next book just yet Cassidy decides to help with Ashley's garden.

relaxing-together.png

After which the two relax on the porch together.

here-we-go-again.png

And Ashley's feeling frisky (when isn't she in all honesty).

not-planned.png

And much to Ashley's delight Cassidy is feeling frisky as well as the two head off to their bedroom.

I had actually been thinking to let them have a nice quiet day relaxing but they were determined. I tried to ignore the want to woohoo but it kept popping up until I finally gave in :p

new-romance-novel.png

new-comedy-book.png

Afterwards still feeling flirty from their morning fun Ashley and Cassidy both start on new books.

working-on-homework1.png

While they work on their books Jay and Zach got home and got to work on their homework.

play-some-chess-while-kids-do-homework.png

Meanwhile Ashley and Cassidy head out to the porch to enjoy a game of chess.

elaine-comes-to-visit.png

And as they Jay finishes her homework Elaine shows perfect timing as she stops by to visit.

chatting-for-a-bit.png

So the two relax on the couch to chat for a bit.

zach-acting-like-jay.png

Meanwhile Zach acts very Jay-like as he vanishes into his room to chat with Maya on the phone.

knife-block-attempt-2.png

After Elaine leaves Jay takes another shot at hacking away at some wood in the hopes of making a knife block

on-the-subject-of-hacking-away.png

And on the subject of hacking away Cassidy chops of some produce as she fixes dinner.

this-one-actually-turns-out-well.png

Back with Jay's woodcutting she is successful this time in making a knife block :)

cassidy-is-happy-to-put-it-in-the-kitchen.png

And Cassidy is happy to put it in the kitchen.

dinner-time-together.png

With that finished everyone settles down at the table for dinner.

chatting-before-bed.png

And after eating Jay chats with Sophie for a bit before bed.

another-day-down2.png

And that's another day down.

Join us next time when we continue with....

• Options
    Zolkinov Xmas Special part 6:

35bro7d.jpg

Rafael: It was so pleasant when a plan seemed to be working.

s5aie0.jpg

Rafael: She definitely seemed to be enjoying herself.

2la6gl2.jpg

Zelda: "Oh, Rafael, this is great! You even found the christmas music on the radio...it must sound pretty weird to you..?"

Rafael: "Most of it syeems prettyily sung nonsyense to me but...Vhy do you haf sonks about reindyeer runnink ovyer somevone's grrandma?"

Zelda: "It's supposed to be funny."

2egeall.jpg

Rafael: "Killink yelderly vomen is funny herre?"

Zelda: "No, no, see, the idea that flying reindeer and Santa are actually real and could be dangerous is the funny idea, really.."

Rafael: "But the grandpa in the sonk is actink like nothink is wronk?"

t5j9z9.jpg

Zelda: "Actually, Rafael, that's another silly thing... see the idea is that grandma wouldn't let grandpa do any of that if she were alive, the whole watching football, drinking root beer and playing cards, but since she's dead he can do all the things she stopped him from doing..."

2ezjnfq.jpg

Rafael: "And childryen listyen to this music?"

Zelda: "Yeah, but that's just one song, most of them are like you said, prettily sung nonsense. Like Fa la la la and so on...and no one really knows what words like Hark means any more. It's just one of those holiday things."

oh8wuf.jpg

Rafael: "Since ve haf musyic ve can dyance..."

2m7axaw.jpg

Rafael: "Ooops, it vas anothyer trap."

Zelda: "Rafael, if you drop me..."

Rafael: "Vhat? A lyight think lyike you? Nevyer. But if I verre to drrop you, then of courrse you'd haf to kyill me, and novone vould blame you, lyeast of all me."

jjxtow.jpg

Rafael: "This is vhat I'm villink to rrisk to brink you such a kyiss."
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    The weather is horrible tonight, lightning and thunder and humid, feels more like spring than winter... certainly not Christmassy at all. Lol Anyway, leave for my trip tomorrow so some quickies...

Have a wonderful holiday if I don't get back on before I leave :smiley:

@Celiria the pics of Jay running are lovely. Still can't get much into Sims 4 but I do appreciate that, lol. Still can't get over how much more forward Jay is than Zach, but that's part of their appeal, lol. Hats off to him for going out on his first official date with her, tho, even if it was just hanging out. These things take time for shyer folks. :)

@and-it-is-on Rofl at the game naming Karissa's daughter Marissa. What a mess, lol

@Zabeth0 Lol at Rafael with that look on his face like he ate the prize canary :p They're still so cute, him learning all the American holiday customs :) Lol at his reaction to 'Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer' haha
    But yeah, the next few weeks in Jolina-land should be interesting, with the wedding coming up. But where? I know traditionally the bride has final say on wedding plans, and Alexandra, well, is from Hidden Springs, and no one there knows about it but her sister. Traditionally she'd want to do it in front of her family and friends. Logistically, though, it would be a problem. And there's nothing traditional about this girl, at all. Heck she'd just as soon elope somewhere (a la AJ's uncle Sebastian) and no one would be the wiser. Savannah wouldn't like that idea tho, lol.

Post edited by venusdemilosims on

• Options
    edited December 2014
    @Celiria: I see the showers have gotten more detailed in Sims 4. :D Lol- I wonder what he's going to do with all the time he gets once he's not doing extra credit all the time... :D Very helpful of Jay helping out in the garden. :D Well, it's nice to keep up with friends. :D It's funny how many of Cassidy's books I'd read if they were real based on the premise. :D I'm glad Zach's moving more along Maya's pace than Jays lol. :D It's good that he's not going to scare her off by going too fast. :D But I can understand Jay's pace seems to work pretty well with Sophie. :D People have different preferences about these things. :D Zach's taking things slow and getting to know her. :D Lol at the contrasting kisses goodbye. :D Wait, is Ashley raining down pepper like doomsday on that grilled cheese? (Lol!)

Maybe he'll switch all that extra credit energy over to programming when he's no longer in school. :D Lol@"they were determined" oh, it's funny when the game (I haven't played four but in general) does things like that. :D Lol@cousins hip bump. Honestly that's a pretty cool thing to have in the sims. (Though I also remember Jay's jumping hip bump lol) :D Oh, very nice, he's on the phone with Maya. :D Lol Cassidy looks like she's playing fruit ninja for real. :D (Cassidy: Tomatoes are a fruit, you know, scientifically...and look, no bombs! HAHAHA!) ;) Oh, successful carving of a wood block, she's figured it out! :D

@Venus: We had snow last week that went away. :D You too! :D (And safe travels!) Yeah, when I saw that look on his face I knew he was having a great time and his plans were going well. :D

It's quite a question, where they would get married, if they tried to get married in Hidden Springs, wouldn't Catarina try to stop it? Or would it be such a big public thing that Catarina wouldn't be able to stop it? Or with these particular two, wouldn't they want a more private one...or would they have to have a big public one to keep people from declaring it didn't happen? (That's not how princesses get married, clearly he's making it all up...) :D (This statute in 1593 says that any royal marriage that's not performed publicly is null and void because the people need to have access to the royal couple... or something like that..) :D So many questions. :D I'm sure you'll fill us in when you get back and are all rested from your travels. :D
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Page 429

@LunBeauty That is strange that you don't see any children or teens around town.

@Venus I agree, the Sims is my escape from the harshness of reality. But even with as bad as things are in the real world, the sims remind me of the good that still does exist.

@Colorist OK. I kind of thought that maybe the events she is remembering might have been what brought on her insanity. Some real people with mental health issues seem to be fine, until something stressful happens that pushes them over the edge.

If she had told her father that she would still be around to help him once she married Ashton, I would think he would not be so much against it. But, being insane, or even just being a teen, mature reasoning is generally not developed at that stage anyway.

Page 430

@Zabeth Well, I'll vote again if it will help persuade you even more. LOL! I don't remember an April Fool's special, or Rafael being put under a spell with lipstick. Was it in this same thread?

My younger twin son who still lives nearby isn't like most men either. He's a perfectionist, and in most situations, he would do the same as Rafael is doing.

The thing I don't like about big houses is constantly having to move the camera to see my sims, so I'm picky about what houses have to be like. I don't mind having to move back and forth, OR side to side, along with changing levels, but if I have to move both back and forth AND side to side, and rotate besides, I won't like playing in that house. I also don't like stairways, unless they're against a back wall, because they block the view of anything/anybody behind them. So, most of the time I replace them with spiral stairs. Those are nice for kids, too, because they can have fun sliding down them.

Relativity is such a simple mod, it doesn't take much time to add it in and use it. I only change one setting, the time. I leave the other settings alone.

@Venus I'm glad Savannah likes Alexandra. I wonder how Alexandra's mother is going to take the news. At least this time Alexandra isn't going to let her mother get in the way.

And, Sierra is being Sierra.

Well, they may have had to go to work the next day, but they will get time off after the wedding. I wonder where they'll go for their honeymoon?

@MayaRose http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController It's on the same page as Master Controller, because it's an addition to it.

@Zabeth LOL! Of course, Rafael couldn't leave out the mistletoe!

@MaryRose The pictures of Autumn and Ivory teaching the toddlers to walk are so cute!

Looks like the triplets just took a break from playing at the blocks table to age up, then got right back to business with the blocks table again. Of course, it probably didn't happen quite that way, but it looks like it.

It sounds like you have too many kids in the town. I've read that that's a common problem at the school when there are a lot of children. But the kids get credit for being in school as soon as they leave on the school bus, so I wouldn't think it would be a real problem.

Have a merry Christmas.

@Zabeth Do you have the bakery set?

So, Rafael wore the Christmas colored clothes, but he kept his black gloves. And he considers the unbuttoned shirt informal. LOL!

They're having a very nice Christmas.

@Celiria Can kids only do extra credit schoolwork when they're teens? I have a couple of kids now, and they don't have the option to do extra credit. But so far, they've only been to school one day.

Great updates! The family members are all busy, as usual.

@Zabeth Yeah, I can see why Rafael would have a problem with “Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer.” It's a dumb song, and personally, I think it's kind of a shame that people think any aspect of someone being killed could be funny.

@Venus We had rain today too. I certainly don't mind the unseasonably warm weather. I'd be good with it being like this all winter, but I know that isn't going to happen.

Have a great Christmas.
  • Options
    @LunBeauty- At least he's still nice to her and spends time with her...I guess. Marissa is adorable but Calvin's not the father.

@Zabeth0- Aw that's so cute. So true, well they both look great.

Haha Sam's just like me, I hardly ever get cold. Long socks like that are enough to keep me warm. She's just tough :p
    Yeah, I mean if Karissa knew he was with Sam she would have called another time, she doesn't want to be caught either. That's another reason Calvin is glad he is friends with Rob, if Rob found the letter he could probably talk his way out of it. But they having been doing some pretty risky things. It's funny that you say he'll be kissing her in front of Rob soon because it actually happened!
    2r3cwzs.jpg
    It happened at Karissa's house, I kept watching to make sure Rob wasn't coming home but I must have just looked away for a second and he walked in. It's weird because all Calvin had to do was apologize once and he instantly forgave everyone and acted like it never happened haha.
    Oh true, I don't see that animation very often. I just hate that they have pool parties but don't own pools :p Thankyou :smiley:

Haha just go with it Rafael, you may not get it but Christmas songs are fun :smile: Another trap! smooth ;) but I love Zelda's reaction, she looks so serious about him dropping her lol.

@Celiria- Your sims are so organised in the morning, mine barely have enough time to have a shower and breakfast they usually just have breakfast and that's it. Ashley and Cassidy are always having fun ;)
    Haha "a more hands on approach" Jay's not shy she knows what she wants. Aw that pic of Zach kissing Maya on the cheek is seriously cute.
    Cassidy looks like she's having too much fun chopping that produce O.O almost dangerous lol.
    Yay Jay succeeded in making a knife block!

@venusdemilosims- Haha I know right! Things could get confusing.
    2wn09yb.jpg
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Zabeth0-Great updates!It's great to see them preparing for the holidays. 1.gif66.gif I was adding things to do for adult sims.
    and-it-is-on-Thanks for the comment.I really thought Angel being pregnant would be strange without there also being an alien abduction to make him pregnant. 80.gif Great update!
    MayaRose1138-Great update!I hate it when the game keeps messing up and you keep having to replay everything.I would start by adding another school to the town.The kids would have to start changing schools and some can be registered as home-schooled.
    venusdemilosims-I love the CC skins I've got because the EA ones are always too dark.Thanks for the comment. 77.gif
    LunBeauty-Thanks for the comment.
    Celiria-Great updates! viannen_79.gif
    IreneSwift-Merry Christmas!reindeer.gif
    I just found out why I might have had a glitch in Winfield and can get it fixed.I've also got an update coming up.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Annette is a league mvp and Arnold has completed his lifetime wish. They are taking turns caring for Beth. Other times Jacoby, the babysitter cares for Beth
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    msbeckycat-Great written update! 55.gif
    Here's another update from Gibsons in the summer of 1866.
    Tad and Cody Olson were both up early that morning and eating breakfast.
    16024357481_efa59d4874.jpg
    They both started studying to learn their skills and tend their garden after breakfast.
    16000538036_ab21f7e29e.jpg
    Tad had to find something else to do while she waited for her computer to be fixed and the paper carrier dropped off the paper.
    16000540566_fed1a03e8f.jpg
    Tad ended up playing with blocks while her computer was being fixed and building up handiness skill.
    16000543296_290d6b10dd.jpg
    Here's the new toys put into the bedroom for Tad since she's about four years old.
    15406685863_7071990779.jpg
    They got though the rest of the day though Tad played a bit with the dollhouse and they ended up going to bed at about 7PM.
    15839074190_d6d8498c2a.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Celiria Rose’s Christmas Wish

Welcome everyone to this year’s Christmas special featuring the Green family. I hope everyone enjo…..
    Rose?

rose.png

Celiria Rose: Well what did you expect? Did you really think I was going to let you do this on your own?

Celiria: What about your family? Don’t you want to spend Christmas with them?

Celiria Rose: Eh, with Kris and Steph off at college it’s kind of quiet around our house.

Celiria: What about Blair?

Celiria Rose: Oh that’s nothing to worry about, we’re going to enjoy our Christmas together once you and I finish the special here.

Celiria: Well okay then. Ready to continue?

Celiria Rose: Duh

Well here we go then *clears throat*

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the hou…….

incredulous-look.png

Celiria Rose: Whoa whoa whoa, hang on there.

Celiria: What?

Celiria Rose: That’s really what you’re going with? An altered rendition of Twas the Night Before Christmas?

Celiria: *pouts* And what’s wrong with that?

Celiria Rose: It’s so cliché.

Celiria: And you think you could do better?

Celiria Rose: Of course, I’m a professional author. I could do better blindfolded.

Celiria: Well we won’t need the blindfold but go ahead then, do your thing if you’re so confident.

storytime1.png

afternoon-house.png

It was a green Christmas at the Green household, very fitting of course given the name, plus Maxis still hasn’t bothered to add snow to the game so there’s that as well. Plus they are living in a desert area so…..

Celiria: Will you just get on with it.

Celiria: *glares* shush and let me tell the story.

ashley-and-cassidy-on-couch.png

Ashley and Cassidy were happily settled on the couch having finished setting up for Christmas eve, meanwhile their kids Jay and Zach weren’t home yet as they were enjoying some quality Christmas time with Sophie and Maya respectively. But this was just fine with Cassidy as it meant that with everything set up and the couples book writing set on hold until after the holidays she had plenty of free time to just snuggle up against Ashley and enjoy an afternoon just relaxing with the women she’d been with for so many years now. As Cassidy pressed herself as close as possible to her wife she heard Ashley chide her slightly.

Ashley: You know if you cuddle any closer you’re going to push me off this couch.

Cassidy: Want me to stop?

Ashley: No but if you turn around I have another Christmas present for you.

ashley-and-cassidy-kissing.png

Cassidy already knew what it was by the tone in Ashley’s voice, that same half joking voice that she had fallen in love with all those years ago when they were teens. Happily she turned around meeting Ashley’s waiting lips with a kiss.

After a minute or so of making out the two separated leaving a wide grin on Ashley’s face as she no doubt was thinking of other “fun” things they could do together.

Cassidy: I know what you’re thinking but not right now. Jay and Zach could be back any moment.

whispers-in-ear.png

Ashley leaned over her smirk growing wider as she whispered into Cassidy’s ear.

Ashley: I can be quick

Cassidy: We both know you can’t be quick. You always have too much fun to let it end early.

Ashley: Okay that’s true, but you can always use a little bit of fun… like that day in the park.

Cassidy’s face went bright red at the mention of their antics that one time at the Oasis Springs public park but Ashley only laughed.

Ashley: And there we go, just like that you match the decorations, perfect for Christmas time.

Cassidy tried to glare at her significant other but simply couldn’t stay mad in the face of Ashley’s ever cheerful demeanor, especially at this time of year as she just sighed and cuddled up closer against Ashley.

Ashley: Is that a yes?

Cassidy: No, it’s a “We need to behave right now incase the kids get home so I’m going to stick to being curled up on the couch with you but I’ll make it up to you later”

take-what-i-can-get.png

Ashley smiled as she wrapped her arm around Cassidy.

Ashley: I’ll take what I can get.

Cassidy: Knowing you you’ll find a way to get more.

Ashley just laughed as she pulled the beautiful women she was so happy to have had in her life closer.

arriving-home1.png

Meanwhile outside the house Jay and Zach were just returning home from their Christmas dates and by the smiles on their faces they had both had a good time. But as usual Jay couldn’t leave it at that as she teased her brother.

Jay: So it looks like you two had a good time, did you kiss? Was there mistletoe? Did you tell her you loved her?

Zach sighed, he was used to his sister by this point but her constant teasing did sometimes get a bit annoying.

Zach: We had a good time and I’ll leave it at that.

Zach: What about you miss nosey….

He said it trying to turn the teasing back around at her.

Jay: Oh we kissed….

She leaned in close a smirk reminiscent of her mother’s on her face.

flirty-smirk.png

Jay: Sophie and I kissed each other in places you and Maya have only dreamed of….

Zach’s face went a brilliant shade of red to match his bright colored hair. He’d hoped to throw off her teasing, not to receive a response like that. Seeing the look of shock on his face Jay burst out laughing.

Jay: *laugh* Oh my, that’s an interesting response. I was talking about on the neck, but I’m interested to know where your mind was going with that. And about your own sister to you little devil.

Zach glanced away, he knew she didn’t mean anything by it but was still embarrassed at being tricked so easily. Jay seeing his embarrassment decided to let up a little.

Jay: Oh come on bro, it’s just a little fun. You can cut your wonderful sister some slack on Christmas can’t you?

pouting.png

Jay put on the best pouty face she could muster.

Jay: Merry Christmas bro.

Zach sighed shaking his head at his sister. She could be obnoxious some days but she was still easily one of his closest friends and he never could manage to stay annoyed at her.

Zach: Merry Christmas Jay.

Jay: Yay

Jay hopped up and down in minor victory at her brother giving in no trace of the pouting from moments ago remaining on her face as her dreadlocks bounced around with her jumping.

Jay: Now let’s get inside. Our parents have probably finished decorating by now and are just waiting on us.

tree.png

Upon entering the house the two were greeted by the tree Ashley and Cassidy had set up and their parents snuggled together on the couch.

Jay: Well it looks like we weren’t the only ones enjoying some romantic time today. Are you sure you two had time to decorate in between making kissy faces at each other.

Ashley laughed at her daughters cheerful teasing as Cassidy blushed again. Cassidy knew that her kids knew the two of them liked to be romantic but it still made her a bit uncomfortable to be teased about it. But she didn’t have much time for embarrassment as Jay pulled her up from the couch into a hug.

hugging-cassidy.png

Jay: Merry Christmas mom.

Cassidy smiled as she hugged her daughter back.

Ashley: So what do you two think, everything look good?

Zach: Yeah Mom the tree looks great. We could have helped out you know.

Ashley: *laugh* and miss out on time with Maya and Sophie. I wouldn’t dream of doing that to you two. Besides Cassidy and I were more than enough to get this put together.

As she gestured at the tree her hand caught a box that had been balanced on top of the arm chair. The box was mostly empty as it had held the decorations but out of the bottom of it tumbled an old album falling open on the floor.

Jay knelt down to pick it up her eyes stopping on the picture the book had opened to.

k-and-k.png

Jay: Mom who is this in the picture?

Ashley went silent as she looked at the picture, her normally cheery attitude dimming for a moment.

Cassidy: Those are you’re your grandmothers, Kaley and Kamryn Green. They were Ashley’s parents. They passed away shortly after we got married so you two never got to meet them.

sad-ashley.png

Zach noticing Ashley’s silence moved to her side.

Zach: Mom, are you alright.

Ashley’s face quickly broke into a smile as she flipped through the pages.

Ashley: Yeah, I’m fine. I just miss them is all. I haven’t looked at these old pictures in ages and it just brought back some old feelings. But it’s fine.

christmas-dinner.png

Ashley set the book back in the box as she quickly ended the topic by heading to the kitchen to make dinner and shortly after she was back to her normal cheerful self as the family gathered and chatted over dinner together.

christmas-surprise.png

Later that night after Jay and Zach had gone to bed Cassidy slipped into her and Ashley’s bedroom wearing a special outfit she knew Ashley would enjoy for some Christmas fun.

Cassidy: Well I said I would make it up to you later, and it’s later.

album.png

But Cassidy’s flirty smile quickly faded as she saw Ashley sadly flipping through the pages of the album from earlier. Cassidy settled down next to her glancing down at the pictures Ashley was looking at.

green-family.png

Cassidy: You really miss them right now don’t you.

A tear slipped down Ashley’s cheek as her fingers ran along the edge of the photo.

Ashley: Yeah I do. I’ve been okay for so long since their deaths but seeing these old photos just brought so many memories.

Ashley flipped the page more tears rolling down her face.

Ashley: I just kind of wish they were here. I wish they could see everything I’ve done, everything we’ve done. Let them see their grandkids, maybe just to tell them I love them again.

Cassidy: They knew you loved them, and they loved you, and would have loved Jay and Zach just as much. They would be so proud of what you’ve done with your life. Two great kids, a bestselling author, your amazing garden that you work tirelessly on, not to mention you have such a gorgeous wife if I do say so myself.

Ashley laughed at Cassidy’s words.

Ashley: I could swear you used to be shy.

Cassidy: *smile* Well if that’s what you want I could leave the room and come back in more shyly….

loving-wife.png

Ashley leaned in kissing Cassidy and stopping her mid-sentence.

Ashley: No thanks, that would delay the time before we get to have our fun. Nice outfit by the way.
    Cassidy: I thought you would like it.

Ashley smiled as she pulled Cassidy down onto the bed wrapping the covers over them.

Ashley: Oh I do, I love my Christmas present, all that’s left is to unwrap it.

sun-rise.png

As the sun rose over Oasis Springs the Green family awoke from their slumber.

jay-cooking.png

Emerging from their room Cassidy and Ashley found Jay already preparing breakfast while Zach was pulling out dishes.

Jay: Merry Christmas you two, we thought we’d make you breakfast for a change as a Christmas gift from us.

zach-smirking.png

Zach: And don’t worry, I’ve been watching the food as well to make sure she doesn’t burn it.

Jay: Ha ha, very funny.

Ashley laughed as she and Cassidy moved to sit at the table. Jay set the plate of eggs in the center as she and Zach sat in the remaining seats.

Cassidy: Well it smells good.

Jay smiled proudly but before they could start taking their servings breakfast was disrupted by a knock at the door.

Ashley got up and headed for the front door in confusion.

Ashley: Now who is visiting this early on Christmas day?

But as she opened the door she stopped in her tracks as her mouth hung open in surprise at the two people standing at the door.

kaley-and-kamryn.png

Kaley: It’s nice to see you’re happy to see us but are you going to invite us in or are we just going to stand here all morning.

Before she knew it Kaley was almost knocked back by the force of the hug as Ashley flung her arms around her.

Kamryn just laughed as Cassidy stared from the background in shock.

Zach: Mom those are the two from that picture, I thought you said they were dead.

Cassidy: They are… were…. we visited their graves.

joyous-reunion.png

Kamryn: Relax Cassidy, just chalk it up to a Christmas miracle. Ashley wished we could be here and here we are, back for a day to see our daughter and her family. On a side note don’t I get a hug Ashley, or haven’t you missed me?

Ashley spluttered as she tried to laugh through the tears and moved to give her other Mom a hug as well.

Cassidy decided to take Kamryn’s advice and not think too hard on what was happening, instead she just turned back to the table and motioned to Jay and Zach.

Cassidy: Come on you two, say hello to your grandmothers.

And with that the Green family was able to enjoy the best Christmas ever.

ashley-hugging-cassidy.png

Ashley cried as she told her parents over and over again how much she loved them.

jay-and-zach-meet-kaley.png

Jay and Zach got a brief chance to meet the grandparents they’d never known.

whole-family.png

And Ashley’s wish came true as she was able to have one more day with her family.

The End.

Celiria: That was beautiful Rose.

sad-rose.png

Celiria Rose:…..

Celiria: Are you crying.

Celiria Rose: *sobs* Of course not, don’t be ridiculous. I’ve just got something in my eye.

Celiria: Your missing your family aren’t you. That’s why you had Ashley’s wish come true in your story.

Celiria Rose: *sobs* just shut up.

Celiria: What if I told you I have a Christmas present for you that will make you feel better?

Celiria Rose: *looks up in surprise* what? A present for me?

Celiria: Yep, just turn around.

And as Celiria Rose turned around she was surprised at what she saw….

rose-family.png

Blair, Kris, and Steph: Merry Christmas

Celiria Rose: *bursts out crying as she runs over and wraps her arms around her wife and kids* But I thought you two were going to be staying on campus over the holidays?

Kris: And miss Christmas with you two. No way.

flirty-steph.png

Steph: Well you almost had to do without me. There was this gorgeous girl there with the most amazing pair of….

*Kris elbows her in the ribs*

Steph: *ouch* I mean, of course we would come home for Christmas. What would the holidays be without you two? Plus Cel was adamant about it.

Celira Rose: Cel? This was you’re doing.

Celiria: Well it was more Blair’s idea but I helped out a bit Power of being the writer and all that, it’s amazing what I can pull off :p

Celiria Rose: Thank you, now how about you write some morals into my daughter.

Steph: MOM!!!

rose-family-chatting.png

Celiria Rose: *laughs* only kidding honey. For now I don’t care how you behave, it’s just nice to see you two.

Steph: So does that mean your going to lighten up a bit on my life?

Celiria Rose: Not a chance, but I'll behave for tonight.

kiss-on-cheek.png

Whole family: *laughs as Blair kisses her wonderful wife on the cheek*

*Celiria slips out of the room leaving Rose and her family to enjoy their Christmas Eve*

And that’s it everyone. There’s this year’s holiday special. And remember. Christmas isn’t just a time for presents and decorations. And it’s isn’t just a time for mistletoe *glances at Jay and Sophie pointedly*
    Christmas is a time to spend with those you love. And make sure that they have the best thing anyone can ask for on Christmas, family.

Merry Christmas to all, or whatever holiday you choose to celebrate.
  • Options
    @msbeckycat They're progressing well in their careers :)
    @Celiria Aww what a cute little update and nice to see Kaley and Kam back, if only for a short time :) At least they got to see/meet their wonderful grandkids :)
    @IreneSwift Just got done watching a whole bunch of feel-good Christmas movies. Lol The storms have moved out and now it's getting much cooler.
    Yeah, Savannah does like Alexandra, and why wouldn't she, really? They have some similarities. I have no idea how Catarina in Hidden Springs will take the news that her daughter is about to marry the very boy she forbade her to see. The reason they're about to get married despite Catarina's probable objection, though, is simple: They're highly compatible. And Sierra, yep I agree, she's definitely being her cynical Sierra self. Like I was telling another poster, she's entirely literal and sees everything in black and white, there's no nuance with her. She hasn't officially 'met' her soon-to-be sister-in-law yet so... And as for the honeymoon, now that the Traveler mod is in place, they can pretty much go anywhere - Sunlit Tides, Isla Paradiso, or they could go somewhere even more out of the box. I wouldn't reckon these guys would be into just relaxing and tanning in the sun, though.
    @TadOlson I usually use the CC skins for pale freckled redheads ;) All others use EA skins.
    @Zabeth0 Marriages between royals and commoners have become more commonplace recently, and not just with William and Kate in England. The current Swedish crown princess married her personal trainer! And one of Monaco's princes married a former Olympic swimmer.
    In this current story, this princess, Alexandra of Hidden Springs, is about to marry a commoner, AJ, who was in her same cadet class at the royal military academy. AJ's family was living in Hidden Springs at the time, where they still own a home. These guys are getting married for one simple reason - they're highly compatible and should never have been separated in the first place.
    Getting back together for these guys has proven to be the easy part. They're that compatible and frankly have that much chemistry. Now the hard part begins - figuring out the wedding. Where will it be? Who will attend? We do know this. There's a part of me that wants to do this in Hidden Springs but logistically that would definitely be a problem as obviously AJ would want his very large family there too. AJ has really no idea how his life is about to change, especially with possibly getting a royal title and all, lol. Even though Alexandra is not the heir to the throne (that would be her half-brother Sebastian) she and her husband would, I assume, be required to attend a lot of royal functions. As both he and Alexandra are military, and they met at flight school, they'd be attending a lot of military functions, as well.

Screenshot-1985_zpsad0ecb28.jpg

Have a wonderful holiday everyone!

• Options
    @IreneSwift: No, sorry, it was in the last one. :D

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11905251/#Comment_11905251 (In case you are curious- I know how curiosity can be. :D )

I guess he is a bit of a perfectionist. :D He just doesn't have the trait. :D

I totally agree on the spiral staircases. :D (Which is why the basement is at the bottom of a spiral staircase...that and I like the way they look. :D) Even though the tube elevator from the future or the ladder would even be more space savings they don't look right in most situations... :D

That's encouraging. :D I might just have to work on a story reason for a change in house. :D And I know just the reason. :D Unless I think of a better one in between now and then. :D

I do. :D The cookie jar comes from that (as is my favorite kitchen clutter she has in her kitchen- the cookbooks with the egg timer), the plate thing with the pastries is from the Edwardian set- it's recolored with a geometric pattern in xmas colors. :D I really wish they had made the candles recolorable... :D

Yes, he likes his gloves. :D

Well, he already thinks he's in a faschist nation that hates it's elderly population, then he hears a song like that? Yeah, telling him it's a funny song is not helping. :D
  • Options
    @And it is on: Thanks. :D Lol! I called it? Wow. And one apology and it's cool? I wonder what that explanation was?

Lol- yeah, my game was lagging and she had her normal baseline expression as if she was still standing upright...before it caught up and changed it to a delighted and lovey dovey expression for the kiss...but I got a pic of the original expression and saw a reason to use it. :D Rafael's pretty close to maxed on Athlethics if he's not maxed, I don't remember, on some saves he is and some he's not. :D (Criminals need athletics to advance- it also prevents them from spending time in jail). :D I figure that he'd do this at least once while she's pregnant to prove to her she's a 'light thing' since having done research on pregnancy, he'd have heard some pregnant women often feel 'fat' or unattractive. Of course, if she weren't solidly in love with him by now and he wasn't so charismatic, this would not go over well. :D But of course both are true. :D

@TadOlson: Thanks. :D Love your smileys! :D

Oh, nice, she's got a doll house and blocks to play with so she can be entertained and learn even with a broken computer. :D

@Celiria: Lol! Lol@the look on Celiria Rose's face when she says "Whoa whoa whoa, hang on there" lol :D Ah, snuggling on the couch. :D Lol@"Knowing you, you'll find a way to get more." Lol@ the teasing. :D I'm glad they had a Christmas tree without even having weather in game yet. :D Aw, poor Ashley. Well, on the plus side they saw their grandma's pictures, maybe someday Ashley will heal enough to tell them about their grandma's. :D Poor kids, they never got to know either set, but they never even saw Kaley and Kamryn, since they died before they were adopted at all. Lol@Zach and Jay's making breakfast- that's a lovely gesture. :D !!!! Lol! Brilliant! :D What a great Christmas present for the family, another day with Kamryn and Kaley! :D (Glad it's not ghost them. :D) What a great one for Celiria Rose too! :D Lol@"write some morals into my daughter"

Happy Holidays! :D

@Venus: Yeah- he'll probably help her keep her sanity through it all by having a great sense of humor and places to retreat to in between all that- and family that makes her feel not so much an outlier. :D That's a great pic of Sierra and her PPA in front of the tree! :D

• Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    And so I'm finally able to do my last pre-Christmas update for the Summers family. I have been reading the recent posts but haven't commented; they were all good! Loved Rafael and Zelda's exploration of American customs :) Enjoyed seeing the Green family all back together again through the miracle of technology :) I will do more detailed comments on Boxing Day!

Oh, @IreneSwift: I checked to see if the triplets started the logic skill at level 1 or 4 after having played in the playpen, and they all started at level 4. I can't check charisma yet.

So when we had left off, Orlando, Persephone and Querida had aged up into children and had gone for their first day of school. When the children got home from school, after doing their homework, it was time for the quads to age into teens.

Firstly, Kent. I gave him glasses because his father had them and Kent is very much like his father.
    Screenshot-1716_zps864601a6.jpg

Then, following tradition, I gave the girls the same hairstyle as their mother to check how closely they resemble her.
    So, Autumn:
    Screenshot-710_zps9824cda7.jpg

Luna:
    Screenshot-1717_zps15497f01.jpg

Matisse:
    Screenshot-1719_zps237ec282.jpg

Nessa:
    Screenshot-1721_zps83aa1302.jpg

So, of the three, Nessa most closely resembles Autumn, whereas the other two must take more after their father.

Here are their new hairstyles. I gave Luna the same hairstyle as when she was a child because it suits her (ignore the closed eyes) and gave her glasses as well. Matisse, to me, is gorgeous with her hairstyle, and just has a lovely face. And Nessa looks a little bored by the whole thing :)

Luna:
    Screenshot-1718_zps6867554f.jpg

Matisse:
    Screenshot-1720_zpsfabc1a67.jpg

Nessa:
    Screenshot-1722_zps1c5cacea.jpg

Here is a picture of them all together:
    Screenshot-1723_zpseb44841e.jpg

They all got started on their new hobbies. Luna went off to read her logic book (which I don't have a picture of). Matisse went to start learning the piano (she wants to master all the instruments, so she has her work cut out for her).
    Screenshot-1725_zps4e6a347a.jpg

Meanwhile Nessa and Kent got started with athletics.
    Screenshot-1726_zps72876bc7.jpg

Right at this time, Autumn went into labour. Matisse seems particularly worried about this :)
    Screenshot-1724_zpscf98533e.jpg

And Autumn came home with quads :) (yes, that was deliberate, since the other quads just aged up). She looks surprised by this!
    Screenshot-1728_zps93d6d287.jpg

I have to say, there wasn't much genetic variation between the new babies, which was really surprising. I was hoping that at least one of them would have green hair or Autumn's skin, but no. Every single one of them has Peidax's skin and eyes, and Autumn's hair. The second and third ones have pointed ears, and the third one got a thinner nose, but that's it for variations. Maybe some slight facial features too but it's a bit harder to tell at this stage. And the quads continued the trend, since Hawk, of the first-born being a boy.

Meet Romeo:
    Screenshot-1729_zps2d221af8.jpg

Serenity:
    Screenshot-1731_zps193b3454.jpg

Trinity:
    Screenshot-1733_zps28c9f865.jpg

Unity:
    Screenshot-1734_zps45149ab1.jpg

I don't know why, but I think I'm partial to Serenity :) It will be interesting to see how they all age up.

Here is Autumn holding a couple of her new toddlers:
    Screenshot-1730_zpsd56e009b.jpg

Screenshot-1732_zpsde77887d.jpg

And here are the Spring greeting cards. Since the site still won't show them, I've uploaded them to Photobucket but they will be smaller than the other pics :)
    greetingcardspring2b_zpsf9b63180.png
    Back: Ivory, Autumn, Hawk, Jaguar
    Front: Querida, Persephone, Orlando

greetingcardspring2a_zps71f3210c.png
    Back: Kent, Nessa, Luna, Matisse
    Front: Trinity, Serenity, Unity, Romeo

So that's it for today; not much got done! I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! Last year, my nephews gave all the adults in my family gastro, so let's hope that this year is better :) I'll see you all on Boxing Day :)
  • Options
    Annette and Arnold has not had anymore wishes for more children but lets wait
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Written for my new sims 3 story posted here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/805912/university-life-with-sandra-johnston#latest

aui8eh.jpg
    Hi my name is Sandra Johnston. I live in Bridgeport. I'm currently at University under the Communications major.
    I just got here and received my dorm assessment.
    I guess I should meet my roomates.

"Hi I'm Sandra Johnston. What's your name?"
    2da10rs.jpg

"Why are you talking to me?" She snapped.

"Because you're my roommate and I want to know your name!" I snapped.
    iptblv.jpg

"It's Nicole Lawry. Listen I'm going to need you to stay away from me." She taunted.
    2qbrllw.jpg

"OOOH I'm soooo scared what are you going to do put bad makeup on me?" I laughed.
    nbu3bs.jpg
    She was silent. Pathetic.

"Your mother was a Glowbug!" I screamed.
    24y8zs9.jpg

"You're just jealous because I have better style than you." She growled.
    nd8oib.jpg

SLAP!
    bwp05.jpg

"I JUST WANTED YOUR NAME BUT OH NO YOU HAD TO BE STUCK UP ABOUT IT!" I screamed.
    The next thing I knew we got into a fight.
    2rhutz7.jpg
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @Celiria Nice double update! Yay for more Zach and Maya moments! Those two are too cute together. :) And it looks like Jay was finally successful in making a knife block. :D

@Zabeth0 Nice update! I love how cute Rafael is being. :) He's become quite suave, hasn't he? ;)

@and-it-is-on That still doesn't give him any excuse. Yeah, I'm not going to give Calvin a break, lol.

@TadOlson Great update!

@Celiria Haha, that was too cute and funny. Nice Christmas update! :)

@MayaRose1138 Nice update. :) The toddlers are very cute. :D

@AiHaou Nice update, seems there is some tension between the two roommates already, lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Popping on quickly for comments, departure time is in a few hours. Have a merry Christmas (and whatever holiday you celebrate) everyone!

@MayaRose1138 the toddlers are so cute! Do the alien toddlers learn any faster than normal Sims?
    @AiHaou Lol Just started college and there's roommate drama already. That can't be good.
    @Zabeth0 Well one thing's for sure. AJ's got enough stories about his family to keep Alexandra in stitches for the next 50 years, lol. Nothing about the Jolina-Plumbs is 'normal' even for a showbiz family.
    It's interesting to note that in game this has played out sort of like I've envisioned it. Alexandra wants a bachelorette party, while AJ just wants to get it done and over with.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top