Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cartoon Character CAS Creations (C.C.C.C.!)

Comments

• Options
    LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    edited September 2014
    Jongarakun wrote: »
    @CutiePie550: Haha, np, I had to pause and think about it for a second. XD

@UtaDagda: Haven't seen Epic yet, but she looks just like her! Good job. =] Especially like the way you tweaked the nose.

I haven't made Milo or Vinny yet, but here are some of my Atlantis: the Lost Empire characters. =]
    9aptl2.jpgfof9k1.jpg15dqsyr.jpg
    Kida! Yeah, that's totally her everyday outfit. And her athletic. And her sleeping. XD

2eewgfa.jpg
    Audrey. =] I like the way she turned out much better. I swear, though, once the game comes out, if they don't have overalls, I'm gonna have to make them stat.

k55t76.jpg
    Rourke! I like the way he turned out, I might actually play him for awhile.

11uiwdh.jpg
    Sinclair. She had a cheek mole, but one of my pieces of CC overwrote it, and I'm too lazy to take it out. u_u

2qjzp68.jpg
    Aand Dr. Sweet. I can't remember the outfit he wore at the end of the movie, so I just put him in a vaguely older looking suit for formal.

I wouldn't feel right making Mole without a way to make Sims shorter, or Cookie/Packard without being able to make elders, so alas. u_u

They look great!
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    edited September 2014
    @CutiePie550 I just realized that I totally forgot the prince in the princess and the frog characters!! How could I forget him?! I'll make him today
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    CutiePie550CutiePie550 Posts: 406 Member
    LeslieM25 wrote: »
    @CutiePie550 I just realized that I totally forgot the prince in the princess and the frog characters!! How could I forget him?! I'll make him today

@LeslieM25 Yay! Thanks! I still can't even play with them though.
    Check out my Cartoon Character CAS Creations (C.C.C.C.!) Thread --> http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/772908/cartoon-character-cas-creations-c-c-c-c/p1
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    I play The Sims, The Sims 2, The Sims 3, and The Sims 4 all on PC!!!
    I also play MySims and MySims Party on Wii!
  • Options
    JongarakunJongarakun Posts: 1,265 Member
    I now have the full game, but instead of actually playing it, I've just been messing around with the CC. They have Eustace's outfit pretty much exactly, only the pants are too short and the sleeves aren't rolled, so I've been trying to edit the mesh to reflect that. Also going to try to work on making Audrey's outfit, and maybe Thumbelina's hair.

@Jacob112233: I made Dipper's hat for children, and switched the old hat over so it works with the actual game. I can upload it tonight if you want it still. =]

@CutiePie550: Aw! =[ I hope you can get the game soon. Maybe there'll be a bargain somewhere.
    Ornery weirdo. My Origin ID is Jongarakun.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Bump.
    Check out my Cartoon Character CAS Creations (C.C.C.C.!) Thread --> http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/772908/cartoon-character-cas-creations-c-c-c-c/p1
    image_zps2aefd295.png
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    These aren't mine, I just found them on the gallery a few days ago, but these are the best Anna and Elsa (features/face-wise) that I have seen yet. Really captures the cartoony-ness and character.

I can't post links yet, so check -

Origin ID: OsmairJr22
    Household: de Arendell

They would be amazing with CC outfits.
  • Options
    Thanks so much! @EmmaVane
    image_zps2aefd295.png
  • Options
    JayedTadaSkierJayedTadaSkier Posts: 817 Member
    AddisAda wrote: »
    Thank you guys :D

Here's Ariel and Eric. And I checked, my origin is the same as my username here :)

ariel2.jpg

ariel.jpg

Eric2.jpg

Eric.jpg

... Sweet baby jesus do they look like drug addicts... May wanna go back to CAS for a few hours... or days.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    AddisAda wrote: »
    Thank you guys :D

Here's Ariel and Eric. And I checked, my origin is the same as my username here :)

ariel2.jpg

ariel.jpg

Eric2.jpg

Eric.jpg

@AddisAda ... Sweet baby jesus do they look like drug addicts... May wanna go back to CAS for a few hours... or days.

Hey! @JayedTadaSkier Why don't you make them and post them here then? Don't be rude :|
    Post edited by CutiePie550 on
    image_zps2aefd295.png
  • Options
    AddisAdaAddisAda Posts: 208 Member
    ... Sweet baby jesus do they look like drug addicts... May wanna go back to CAS for a few hours... or days.

This made me laugh :# I didn't try to make them realistic, but I did try to make them look like the cartoons.
    Hey! @JayedTadaSkier Why don't you make them and post them here then? Don't be rude :|

And thank you :)

• Options
    You're welcome. @AddisAda :)
    image_zps2aefd295.png
  • Options
    LordDarthSimsLordDarthSims Posts: 1,306 Member
    how do ya'll think of my Bruce Wayne avatar I have Wayne Manir from Batman TAS and some other characters, I have Batman, Robin, and Batgirl without their costumes and masks, Well Robins mask, Batman and Batgirls cowls, sorry but no.
  • Options
    AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    Dasaris123 - Powerpuff Girls and Professor Utonium
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Options
    LordDarthSimsLordDarthSims Posts: 1,306 Member
    how do ya'll think of my Bruce Wayne avatar I have Wayne Manir from Batman TAS and some other characters, I have Batman, Robin, and Batgirl without their costumes and masks, Well Robins mask, Batman and Batgirls cowls, sorry but no.
    or better yet go here for Alfred Pennyworth, Bruce Wayne, an Richard Grayson.http://www.thesims.com/gallery/C85659177F4111E4877602B57BC0E17E
  • Options
    AmotAmot Posts: 700 Member
    edited December 2014
    A lot of you people are brilliant, wow.

The Muriel and Eustace ones were my absolute favorite so far. That was genius!
    Let them eat cake.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    I don't understand what this thread is about and why it is pinned.
  • Options
    coocoosimcoocoosim Posts: 325 Member
    edited December 2014
    I know there's one already, but here is my Linda Belcher I made and posted on my tumblr earlier this year :)

tumblr_n8xss61xke1toaz2oo2_400.png
    tumblr_n8xss61xke1toaz2oo3_400.png

Origin ID: Coocoosim
    Let's Play The Goth Family, here!
    Watch The Bunker Challenge, here!
    AND while you're at it, here's my simblr! :D
  • Options
    zhaitanazhaitana Posts: 223 Member
    Wow you guys are good :) well done to all of you :smiley:

I know someone already made Fry from Futurama, I would love to see both Lela and Fry if someone is up for the challenge :)

• Options
    GreenDayBowserGreenDayBowser Posts: 59 Member
    edited December 2014
    I don't think video games really count since this is a cartoon CAS thread (although the old designs were in the cartoon so I guess it works) but I made Maxie and Archie, the leaders of Team Magma and Team Aqua from Pokémon RSE/ORAS. Also made one for Tabitha, one of Team Magma's admins. I'm gonna do the other admins too.
    Maxie (who I had to improvise with. His outfit's way off)
    tumblr_ng5dhrhFg51s69mv1o1_1280.png

Archie (who's also off but the CC was made by a friend and I love it)
    tumblr_ng5dhrhFg51s69mv1o2_1280.png

I don't have any screens of Tabitha yet but once I do I'll post them. They're also up on the gallery under GreenDayBowser or you can look up ORAS Maxie, ORAS Archie, and ORAS Tabitha
  • Options
    I still don't understand why this post is pinned
  • Options

This thread is about having fun and making cartoon characters. It's all about creativity. I don't know why it's pinned though. @catmando830
    image_zps2aefd295.png
  • Options
    Amot wrote: »
    A lot of you people are brilliant, wow.<br />
    <br />
    The Muriel and Eustace ones were my absolute favorite so far. That was genius!
    @Amot The forums are filled with talented people, and I agree they were spot on!
    AnnePlays wrote: »
    Dasaris123 - Powerpuff Girls and Professor Utonium
    @AnnePlays Thanks for the characters! I've added them to the list.
    or better yet go here for Alfred Pennyworth, Bruce Wayne, an Richard Grayson.http://www.thesims.com/gallery/C85659177F4111E4877602B57BC0E17E
    @LordDarthSims I love your avi, and I've added all of your characters that were mentioned in this thread onto the list.
    coocoosim wrote: »
    I know there's one already, but here is my Linda Belcher I made and posted on my tumblr earlier this year :)

tumblr_n8xss61xke1toaz2oo2_400.png
    tumblr_n8xss61xke1toaz2oo3_400.png

Origin ID: Coocoosim
    @Coocoosim She is really spot on! And btw I love that show! She's on the list.
    zhaitana wrote: »
    Wow you guys are good :) well done to all of you :smiley:

I know someone already made Fry from Futurama, I would love to see both Lela and Fry if someone is up for the challenge :)
    @Zhaitana Aww, how sweet of you! Thanks for the challenge, I'm sure someone will take the offer.
    I don't think video games really count since this is a cartoon CAS thread (although the old designs were in the cartoon so I guess it works) but I made Maxie and Archie, the leaders of Team Magma and Team Aqua from Pokémon RSE/ORAS. Also made one for Tabitha, one of Team Magma's admins. I'm gonna do the other admins too.
    Maxie (who I had to improvise with. His outfit's way off)
    tumblr_ng5dhrhFg51s69mv1o1_1280.png

Archie (who's also off but the CC was made by a friend and I love it)
    tumblr_ng5dhrhFg51s69mv1o2_1280.png

I don't have any screens of Tabitha yet but once I do I'll post them. They're also up on the gallery under GreenDayBowser or you can look up ORAS Maxie, ORAS Archie, and ORAS Tabitha
    @GreenDayBowser This still counts! I've added Tabitha to the list long with Maxie and Archie. Well done! I love the CC btw!

image_zps2aefd295.png
  • Options

This thread is about having fun and making cartoon characters. It's all about creativity. I don't know why it's pinned though. @catmando830

I can't even dismiss it. All these pinned posts are ridiculous. They should at least let us dismiss the ones we are not interested in.
  • Options

I can't even dismiss it. All these pinned posts are ridiculous. They should at least let us dismiss the ones we are not interested in.

@catmando830 Sorry? It's not my fault lol :|
    image_zps2aefd295.png
  • Options

@catmando830 Sorry? It's not my fault lol :|

I know it's not your fault. I'm just so frustrated with all the pinned posts. And to top it off, the guru's move our posts that should be in the correct category and this one should be here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-sims-and-modeling-