Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

🏡 Cath's Creations 🏡

Comments

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Cath sweetie I really love your creations! You are doing some amazing work dear in TS4!! I'm really glad that you are enjoying it sweetie!! Hugs and kisses. <3
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    Your three new builds are very nice! :) Your renovated of your Dark Manor build is very nice! Very nice colour of the exterior. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and plants on the front edges of the home! The flowers are nice also how they line the edges of the front footpath. The exterior design of the home is so very nice! The roofing and porches are very nice!
    Flower Power Park is such a nice place for sims to enjoy visiting! :) It is great that it has been favourited by Maxis! Sims of all ages will enjoy coming to your park. Very nice design of and layout of the park! The flower shaped pool looks very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the seat benches on thevsides of the pool area for sims to enjoy sitting resting in the sunshine, enjoying the outdoors air. It is nice how you have a dollhouse area under a tree for child sims to have fun playing with the toys. They will have fun doing artwork on the art tabke too. The pink teddy and the white unicorn look very cute there, happily watching everything that is happening. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. It looks great how you have placed the pool of water around the pirate ship! The ship is sailing on water! Sims will enjoy swimming there! Child sims will have fun playing on the ship. Very nice picnic area! It looks great how you have set up the umbrella covered tables and chairs there. Sims will enjoy cooking on the grill and eating their meals together at the tables, having a chat and seeing the nice sight of the pretty flowers nearby. The exterior design and shape of the rest rooms looks great! Very nice curved roofing! It looks nice how you have placed the birds decor on the front exterior of the building. It looks nice how you have used the flower street lamps through the build.
    Sand Dunes is a very nice modern home! :) Very nice exterior design of it! The roofing looks great! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the build. Nice water fountain feature at the front edge of the home. It looks very nice how you have done the rectangle patterns on the ground using the terrain paint. Very nice outdoors back patio and upper balcony for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine at the tables. The pool area is very nice! The shape of the pool is very nice! It looks very nice how you have done the square water fountain features either sides of the pool! The way you have placed the plants and flowers there on the edge of the pool looks so very nice! Very nice curved covered front porch entry to the home. The furnishing of the home is very nice! Very nice colour scheme that you have used through the home! The living room is very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv or reading a book, and enjoy looking outdoors at the views at the same time through the windows that you have placed either side of the tv. The books, candles and butterfly frame are nice home touches on the coffee table. Very nice dining table. The scenic picture on the wall and the flowers on the table top are nice for sims to see whilst enjoying eating their meals there. The green and white colour scheme of the kitchen looks great and it looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets there! The fruit bowl and knife set on the coubters are nice kitchen touches there. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms ! The green patterned accent bedhead wall in the master bedroom looks nice. Sims will enjoy seeing the nice pictures on the side wall whilst laying in the masterbed. Very nice window armchair sitting and reading nook area! Sims will enjoy looking out at the views through the windows. It is nice that there is a private balcony that leads out from the master bedroom.
    The three builds are very nice! :)
  • pineapplesquashpineapplesquash Posts: 60 Member
    Great builds as always :D
    Loving Sand Dune right now.
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    I have seen these builds in the gallery. Nice to see pictures in the forum! :D Love all of them! The Victorian is so charming! Lovely architecture and great interiors. The park is so pretty! Love the landscaping and that green building. Sand Dune is gorgeous! Nice to see a modern build from you. Nice architecture and stunning pool area. The rooms inside are beautifully decorated. I especially like the kitchen and living room. Already added all your builds to my favourite. <3<3<3
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Wow Cath, you've been busy! Love your new additions, each so creative and beautiful. The Victorian is so charming and the landscaping is lovely. Flower Park is super cute and creative. Sand Dune is sleek, great job with the exterior roofing and windows. The interior is beautifully furnished, I love the dining room. :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Great new builds, your Victorian is very beautiful and love the flower pool in your Flower Power Park. Sand Dune is a fantastic build, very interesting to look at and the interiors are stunning, so much detail :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited November 2014
    Wow, Cath! Three new builds?! What did we do to deserve such fabulousness :#
    They look lovely, each one of them. The remodeled Victorian is stunning. I have been thinking
    about trying to build one myself but I haven't found the inspiration yet.

The Flower Power park is so cute! I'm pretty sure I saw this on the Maxis tab so congrats on having it featured :D

Sand Dune looks amazing! I really like the architecture and nice use of windows too :)
    I will add this to my favs when I open my game again. Nice work!
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    The Victorian is stunning, and the landscaping makes it stand out even more! Simply gorgeous!!
    Flower Power Park is so adorable!! I love the building in the back, makes me think of a fairy house!
    Sand Dune is beautiful! Love how you did the planters in the back of the pool and the baby turtles following the mommy and daddy turtles are too cute!!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Your three new build are very gorgeous! :D
    *Victorian Charm - Your architectural part looks very stunning, I like that Victorian feel. Great mixture of siding and bricks as exterior wall pattern too, they are great touches in this lot. Great use of roofing by the way. Your landscaping part looks adorable too. I like the use of plants, they fit in this lot very well. I also like the use of rocks as flower beds. I also adore your backyard area, especially with the use of landscaping between the pool to make it look like pond. And your interior part is very charming as well. I like the use of Queen Anne style furniture, they're great touches. And great use of cabinetry in your kitchen too.
    *Flower Power Park - I saw that one that was been featured by Maxis. I like that architectural shape on your restrooms, even the use of colors per gender. I also like that flower pool too, it makes a great feel. I also like the play area for your child sims, especially with using different colors on your monkey bars. Landscaping looks charming too, I like the use of plants. I don't know if I already added this to my favorites, but if not, I'm adding this one.
    *Sand Dune - I really like that architecture, it's very modern feel. Great mixture of exterior wall pattern, they're very touching. Great use of roofing by the way. Your landscaping part looks adorable too. I like the use of plants, they fit very well. I like your fountain at the front, and even at backyard area. Great pool shape too, especially with turtles. And your interior part is very gorgeous as well. I like that greenish feel in your main area and masters bedroom, with bluish feel in your kid's bedroom. Adding this to my favorites.
    Gonna love them. :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • rSurrealrSurreal Posts: 41 Member
    beautiful houses! :) i love Victorian Charm
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Wonderful new builds Cath so beautifully decorated. I love the pool area of your modern build Sand dune. I must stop by and favor next time in game. I love your pretty and whimsical Flower Power park. Hugs Folly
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    I miss so much!! I hate these new forums! Gorgeous Ms Cath!! LOVE flower park. So adorable. Modern is stunning!! Gonna go find in Gallery!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    stunning builds, saw them on the gallery :blush:
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @WrathofCath - I'm diggin' Sand Dune! Get it!? I crack myself up...but seriously, love the lines and layout of it!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    I know I am late in replying to all of you and I apologize for that, but we had a huge snowstorm the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and lost power for 3 days. Internet, tv and phone for 5. Plus we left for vacation the Friday after Thanksgiving. We spent a week in St. Lucia. Such a welcome change from what was happening at home. :D

I would like to say "Thank You", to all of you for your kind words, wonderful comments and support, but especially for your friendship! :)<3

I really appreciate each of you from the bottom of my heart. :D<3<3<3

I am sorry to hear about the big snowstorm and that it left you without power for three days. It is not very nice for you to be without power.
    I am glad that you enjoyed a nice weeks vacation away on St Lucia :)
    Thank you Rose! We are fortunate enough to have a generator, so the power outage wasn't too bad. I have use of most everything in the house except the ovens and the washer and dryer. At least we have a gas cook top so we are still able to cook dinner. :) We mostly just miss being able to get online. Thankfully we can still play sims 3 and 4, even without an internet connection! :p

edited December 2014
    Greystone Legacy 6br, 8ba.
    Lot size: 50x50
    Cost: $451,755

Link on Gallery:
    thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/D90A034574E211E48F87CD87D6E7D0F5

I made this home before Thanksgiving, with the intention of adding it here that day. However Mother Nature decided to give us a snowstorm that made us lose power. Then I was away on vacation for a week, so I am Finally, just getting over here to add the pictures. :p

This is a fairly large home and would be great for a Legacy family. I definitely plan on using it for mine, IF I ever take the time to actually play, rather than build. :p

The main floor has a large eat-in kitchen, open to a vaulted family room. There is a playroom just off the kitchen, a music room, formal dining room, study and a huge Master suite, complete with walk-in closet, bathroom and nursery. It also opens out to the back deck and yard.

Upstairs there are five more bedrooms, each with it's own private bath. There is another Master, for the grandparents, a teen boys room, teen girls room, young girls and young boys rooms. There is also a gym with a separate bathroom and shower. The loft overlooks the family room and there are a couple of easels for painting.

Outdoors there is a formal garden, veg and fruit garden, play area for the kiddies, nice deck for entertaining, pool and pretty fountains.

11-25-14_6-12nbspPM-2_zps51525065.png
    11-24-14_9-24nbspPM_zps4f93d076.png
    11-24-14_9-27nbspPM_zps0d1b5eb4.png
    11-25-14_6-15nbspPM_zpsa6dab624.png

Birds eye view:
    11-25-14_5-29nbspPM_zpscdeb5838.png
    11-25-14_5-29nbspPM-2_zpsed907f25.png
    11-25-14_5-30nbspPM_zps8a4a4df1.png

Back deck and pool area with fountains:
    11-25-14_5-31nbspPM-2_zps01c7aa72.png
    11-26-14_10-03nbspAM_zps64bc7339.png
    11-26-14_10-02nbspAM_zpsefb553e9.png

Kids Play area, formal garden and veg and fruit gardens on either side of the home:
    11-23-14_10-57nbspAM_zps4022efb0.png
    11-25-14_6-16nbspPM-2_zpsec9cd5eb.png
    11-25-14_6-17nbspPM_zpsc1a17e9f.png

Kitchen and Family room:
    11-25-14_5-39nbspPM_zps049c2eb8.png
    11-25-14_5-58nbspPM-2_zps7a686cd5.png

Little work area in the kitchen with a peek into the playroom:
    11-26-14_10-04nbspAM-2_zpscb7321c1.png
    11-23-14_11-10nbspAM_zpsf632ce3b.png

Music room, formal dining room and study:
    11-26-14_10-05nbspAM_zps07f076f9.png
    11-23-14_11-01nbspAM-3_zps4290ec45.png
    11-25-14_6-00nbspPM-3_zps9bd57b40.png

Master suite, walk-in closet, bath and nursery:
    11-23-14_11-18nbspAM-2_zpsd942721e.png
    11-23-14_11-20nbspAM_zps5c16227d.png

11-23-14_11-27nbspAM_zpsf3c82ea1.png
    11-23-14_11-26nbspAM-3_zps5322dbe7.png
    11-23-14_11-25nbspAM_zpsa6f68218.png

A peek from above into the family room.
    11-25-14_6-03nbspPM_zpsce56772c.png

Second Master:
    11-23-14_11-31nbspAM-2_zps8815e4a0.png
    11-23-14_11-31nbspAM-3_zpsf2f26c00.png

Kids rooms:
    11-25-14_6-02nbspPM_zpsfa81abbb.png
    11-23-14_11-33nbspAM-2_zps74e241f3.png
    11-23-14_11-59nbspAM-2_zps779c98f4.png
    11-23-14_12-01nbspPM-2_zps7f68f8fa.png
    11-23-14_12-01nbspPM-3_zps00ca8254.png
    11-23-14_12-02nbspPM_zpsc5fa36a5.png
    11-23-14_12-03nbspPM_zps8f0463a2.png
    11-23-14_2-54nbspPM_zpsbaa576eb.png

More pictures with all the bathrooms, etc can be found here:
    s1285.photobucket.com/user/WrathofCath/media/Greystone%20Legacy/11-24-14_9-16nbspPM_zpsba5dfea1.png.html?sort=6&o=0

Thank you for stopping by for a look! :)

Good night!
    11-26-14_10-12nbspAM-2_zps5881a213.png
    Post edited by WrathofCath on
    Greystone Legacy is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of it is very nice! The roofing is great! It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers on the edges of the winding front footpath and have paved them on the front edges of the home building. The vases of plants are nice touches on the front porch. The front outdoors area is a very nice scene for sims to see when coming to the home. It looks nice how you have used the open shutter windows in the home. Nice gardening nook area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the garden boxes there. It looks very nice how you have used the hedged gate to enter the area, and have a placed a fountain in the middle of the area. Very nice outdoors living, dining and pool area! The back deck is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq there and eating their meals in the sunshine at the umbrella covered table. Nice fireplace sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the armchairs and sofa talking and warming up in front of the fire. They will have fun swimming in the pool. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and the water fountains on the edges of the pool area! The childrens playground area is very nice! Child sims will have fun playing on the pirate ship or with the doll house. It looks great how you have sea under the pirate ship! The bonsai llama looks great there. Sims will have fun doing science experiments at the table.It looks very nice how you have placed the seat benches around the water fountain, creating a nice peaceful sitting area with nice floral surroundings.The flowers look so very pretty how you have placed them in a circle around the base of the trees! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets, and the curved island bar stool counter looks great! The fruit bowl is nice kitchen touch on the counter. The lights that you have placed on the kitchen walls look nice. The wall tiling looks nice. It looks nice how you have created a computer study nook area in the kitchen. Very nice family room! Sims will sitting relaxing watching tv, and enjoy seeing the nice sights of the butterflies pictures either side of the tv and the flowers either side of the fireplace on the floor. The candles are nice touches on the fireplace ledge and on the table behind the sofa. The playroom is a fun and cute place for child sims to enjoy playing in! The bunny and tree patterns on the wall look nice, and the enlarged animal pictures look cute! It looks great how you have created a tv watching nook there. The penguin tv is cute for them to watch programs on! The sims will enjoy doing artwork on the art table. Very nice music room! The purple and black colour scheme of the room looks very nice! It looks nice how you have placed music themed pictures on the wall.Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas listening to the grand piano being played. The floor rug looks nice how you have placed it.Very nice furnishing of the dining room! It looks very nice how you have placed the display cabinets there, and the fruit bowl and bottles are nice touches on the side table between them. The red and black colour scheme of the roo looks nice for dining. Nice study room. Sims will enjoy sitting at the study desk using the computer, or have fun playing chess at the side wall chess table. They will also enjoy resting on the seating having a read of a book. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms ! The Mastersuite is so very nice! The walk in closet looks so very nice! Very nice master bathroom! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets there and the vanity table is very nice. Very nice fireplace sitting area in both of the master bedrooms. It looks nice how you have angled the masterbed into the corner and placed the butterfly pictures on the corner walls. The kids bedrooms are very nice! Great study desk nook areas in them to read or use a computer at the tables. The patterns on the walls, and the wall decor and pictures look great! Nice patterned floor rugs that you have used in the kids rooms. The sims will enjoy watching tv in their bedrooms. Nice blue and red armchairs tv nook sitting and watching area in one of the bedrooms.
    It is a very nice home, inside and outdoors ! :)
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Sorry to hear you having a snowstorm and power interruption in your place. I hope you and your family are very fine. :)
    And I'm glad that you had fun on your vacation too. :D

Anyway, Greystone Legacy is very gorgeous! :D
    I love your architectural design and layout. Great angles, especially with the use of diagonal roof. Your landscaping part is very lovely too. I like the use of plants, especially with bushes in entrance pathway. I also love your garden, fountain area, and great pool shape too. And your interior part, awesome! I like the mixing of different furnishing styles, some are modern, some are Victorian, etc. I'll give 5 stars to everything. (*) (*) (*) (*) (*)
    Not gonna love it, but I totally love it! Adding this one to my favorites. :D
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Greystone Legacy looks fabulous! I just love the architecture! The slanting bits gives so much character to the build. Great job dear Cath! Already added to my favourites. (*) (*) (*)
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Wow Cath! You know how to make an entrance after a few days away, that home is beautiful! Haha! Glad you are back, sorry to hear about the snow storm. Greystone Legacy is a gorgeous stately home! You've done an exceptional job on the exterior, love the landscaping and outdoor living areas. The interior design is lovely and homely. :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • CountryCutie516CountryCutie516 Posts: 49 Member
    I love your Greystone Legacy home!!!
  • BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Nice work on Greystone, cath! I can see all of the care and attention to detail you put into it. So many great moments in the interior, and talk about curb appeal; love that curved entry!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    The Greystone Legacy looks fantastic Cath! I love everything about it!
    Especially the colorful interiors, and the gorgeous landscaping. And the pool area, beautiful!

Will download and add to my fav's next time I'm in game (*) <3