The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

** The McPerson Legacy ** - Just some McPeople doing some McStuff...

SkellySpadesSkellySpades Posts: 328 Member
Hi everyone.

I'm SkellySpades and this is not my first legacy challenge. I had posted two before in the Sims 2 game with heavy narration and dialogue. I think this time around I am going to go for more of a "documentary" approach. Just stating observations and talking about what will happen during my gameplay. A little more "cut-to-the-chase" for those who prefer a more direct story-telling style.

My McPerson Legacy founder is actually created in the image of a person I know in real life (not me, I've done that before haha). During the beginning of this challenge, I sat with the Real Life Inspiration (RLI) for this character through his creating in CAS, choosing of aspirations and traits, right down to choosing the right girl to start a family with.

Once that is on a roll, the rest of the generations will be up to my gameplay!! :D

First, lets start with my succession laws, chosen in real life by the RLI.
- Gender Law: Equality - Both boys and girls are eligible for the title of heir.
- Bloodline Law: Strict Traditional - must be naturally born from their previous-generation parents and be able to trace an unbroken bloodline back to the founder
- Heir Law: Exemplar - At the beginning of the challenge, name a single trait. This trait must be one of your founder’s three traits. Any eligible heir that has this trait will gain the title of heir. If a single generation has no children with this trait or more than one exemplar, follow the First Born rule.
The trait chosen is Art Lover.

Meet Jimmy McPerson.

Jimmy is an odd sim. His aspiration is to enjoy a harmonic life with a big happy family.
The problem?
He's a loner, and he typically hates children. Jimmy appreciates art, especially of the musical variety. He is a slightly socially awkward, sensitive yet silly sim.

H0tZFN2.jpg

When we started this challenge, Jimmy couldn't even afford walls. Probably for the best, as he doesn't really need much.
His Loner trait also comes in handy at the start of our challenge. Without the dying need to be around people, Jimmy spent some time going to work and building skills.

AHt1gvo.png
Post edited by SkellySpades on

Comments

• youcrAzy13youcrAzy13 Posts: 213 Member
    yikes..a big happy family and hates children?? someone is gonna be an angry sim LOL!! great start in your legacy and hopefully he can afford some walls soon o.o
    Always and forever, Alyssa Edwards
    bibbby%20b.gif
  • SkellySpadesSkellySpades Posts: 328 Member
    edited February 2015
    After several days of being a hermit... well as much of a hermit as you can be without walls or privacy, Jimmy decides it's time to get out and meet some people. He wants to start of somewhere easy... where he can ease into a conversation. Jimmy goes to the local museum. There he meets some nice people.

7wnuA86.png

This lady is Alice Spencer-Kim. They have good conversation about art. Jimmy also meets a lot of red-headed girls. Eliza, Jaycee and Demi (the fitness trainer) were all very nice to him. He bumped into to "Bro"s, Shannon and Gavin and soon they become good friends too. On his way out, he bumps into a quirky girl named Liberty Lee. Overall, it was a rather successful day at the museum.

Over the next few days, Jimmy tries to get to know all these sims.
    Gavin and Shannon are both Bros.
    Alice is easy to get along with. She is married.
    Demi is a fitness trainer who is active but gloomy. Jimmy is not sure he wants to be with someone who is as depressed as he is sometimes.
    Eliza is cool because she’s a neat sim that cleans his house when she comes over. She is also married.
    Jaycee is nice, but Jimmy soon learns that not only is she gloomy, she is also insane. He choose to stop socializing with her shortly after.

0w1eLEd.png

2DUzuQC.png

Jimmy takes a liking to Liberty after he discovers that she’s a Geek, Clumsy and Bookworm. He schedules a date with her and share their first kiss. It was very successful!

VxZ0pMy.png

Jimmy takes up the guitar and violin, entering the Entertainment industry to work on his music. He’s a sensitive Sim.

HVs35Zb.png

JMEmtxV.png

Life is tough living in a box. But hey, at least Jimmy finally got some walls!!

KNaKXZ5.png

The next day, a pretty lady shows up at his door, and Jimmy is surprised to see that it’s Liberty all dressed up!! Jimmy get embarrassed at the state of his “home” but Liberty doesn’t seem to mind. Jimmy is absolutely smitten and they share their first woohoo together.

08uwX2m.png

E9eV3eD.png

G4ZVfa3.png

That’s when Jimmy makes up his mind, he would invite Liberty to move in!!

9xVpWyV.png

They make beautiful music together!! Liberty is also working to be an astronaut.
  • ErinsandyErinsandy Posts: 215 Member
    So far, I am loving this legacy! Bookmarked and ready to read more!
    Barry Allen is Me
    Gif credit: The-Gotham-City
    tumblr_oatusypU1T1qi952zo3_500.gif
    I love Nerdy Speedsters
    I just made my first Custom Content! Check it out!
    Liberty throws Jimmy a birthday party at the local lounge. It didn't go over so well as Jimmy just wanted a quiet night in.
    FvAOiyk.png

But he appreciated the thought. =D Jimmy takes Liberty to the park and proposes!!
    eO1CYq2.png

sQlm0ci.png

Liberty falls pregnant shortly after and so they quickly celebrate both birthdays in their love shack.
    IkFbYfO.png
    eOB56L2.png
    vI4nCbv.png

Jimmy and Liberty elope.
    CKlGYCx.png
    CWhAjBc.png

It's time for the baby to arrive!! Despite wanting a big family, Jimmy's "hates children" trait sends him into full blown pre-natal panic!!!
    JYUzC34.png?1
    Cornelius grows up quickly into a little Goofball.
    DGLwpxj.png

Jimmy dotes on him.
    zMVQsCN.png

It's almost like time flies by, and shortly after Cornelius grows into a child, a second son is born. Jimmy and Liberty name him Frederick.
    Gwq5haB.png

Frederick is a Rambunctious Scamp.
    iBw6o1U.png

But, Frederick is also Mean.
    O4eUJFj.png

He takes opportunities to tease and make fun of Cornelius.
    aI4uGCs.png

Cornelius tries to be a mature older brother by deflecting Frederick's mischief.
    RsQMw3U.png

But he can't say it doesn't bother him. Cornelius takes it out on Blarfy.
    g49Wxku.png

Despite hating children, Jimmy notices his eldest son's plight and comforts him.
    MMKC9Tg.png

There is just something irresistible about Liberty's neanderthal walk...
    Lmv2csQ.png

SO irresistible that it sends Baby#3 on the way!! Hey, you asked for a big family, Jimmy.
    DMJQbBE.png

Frederick is SUPER exited for a sibling.
    HDT2VAg.png

And here comes the paradox panic. Big family, hates children...
    BEnuJxg.png

Adorable baby Einheria!!
    cS54L5Q.png

Cornelius' experience with the first sibling was so bad. He's angry at the birth of a second unwanted sibling.
    gcOZjk9.png

But he feels the growing itch coming, so maybe it's better to make amends with the brother he's got.
    mb8R8aN.png

Cornelius makes a wish...
    S0hK1XQ.png

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Cornelius grows into an Ambitious Goofball, Serial Romantic.
    m77YBnR.png

Cornelius doesn't waste any time getting to know the ladies of the neighbourhood.
    PwKGvh9.png

He has a thing for older women.
    rvm1IeS.png
    edited February 2015
    Baby Einheria grows up with the GLOOMY trait?! Real Life Jimmy did NOT expect that!!
    She's constantly sad and crying. She indulges in cake.
    Cux8W16.png

Eldest brother Cornelius tries to make her feel better.
    guy8Hrr.png

It's time for Frederick to transition to teen! He is Mean and Childish and aspires to be dastardly.
    yGztQC1.png

Jimmy gets a whim to adopt. I run this by Real Life Jimmy who hesitates. "That's a lot of kids." he says.
    In the end, Jimmy and Liberty decide to adopt a little girl to keep Einheria company. This darling doll is named Rhonda.
    hrryzgb.png

Jimmy takes to her right away.
    Y6hMKl2.png

How ironic, she's an artistic Genius. Unfortunately, she will never be heir because she is not blood. But that doesn't prevent Jimmy from doting on her!! Real Life Jimmy expresses his frustration and disappointment that his biological kids have "let him down" hahahaha.
    SiQgbrr.png

Suddenly, an UNEXPECTED fifth child!! Jimmy's desire for a big family has been realized. But he can't stand the number of children in the household. He never gets to be alone!!! Jimmy and Liberty decide that there will be no more kids.
    Who will be the heir? We won't know for sure until the kids become young adults (or until Jimmy dies).
    3vuVRab.png

Liberty focuses on her career as an astronaut.
    o2IMHVK.png
    edited February 2015
    The youngest son, Manford, is a Whiz Kid and inherits the "Geek" trait from his mother, Liberty.
    MrR6eTK.png

Frederick grows up to be the coolest dude in town. He's Mean, Childish, and Clumsy.
    JmGn4CI.png

The three youngest love to play together. Manford, Einheria and Rhonda spent a great deal of time in the rec room.
    mYMcmiO.png

A child at heart, Frederick joins them on occasion.
    wjGE5Ai.png

Cornelius is out sowing his oats as a Young Adult sim. He is a Goofball, Cheerful and Ambitious. He meets many girls of insignificance.
    aDjfyUd.png

Taylor was his first girlfriend.
    ouyP9tc.png

But that wouldn't stop him from having his fun elsewhere.
    The amount of "questionable relations" Cornelius is having makes Real Life Jimmy facepalm.
    yrYxiY9.png

Back at the house, Einheria grows up aspiring to be a writer. Not only is she Gloomy, she is Insane... definitely NOT what Jimmy had in mind when he named her after a bright and cheerful character.
    laZq86I.png

"After you". Frederick completes his growth into adulthood. No Art Lover trait in sight, so Cornelius is most likely going to inherit the home. Frederick prepares to move out.
    pWZv7tf.png

Einheria loves to sunbathe... but apparently she likes cake even more.
    vpPlMvn.png

We also had to get a shot of Jimmy being completely RIDICULOUS. He insists on wearing knee high socks with sandals.
    Real Life Jimmy is EXTREMELY proud of this. :|
    l4qVQDZ.png

OMG, the children!!! Big family, means lots of kids, Jimmy. Deal with it.
    UJUucdq.png
    Even though he can be mean, Frederick loves his siblings.
    O9G7Iic.png

Rhonda ages gracefully into her teen years. She's adopted, but she very well could've been a full blooded McPerson!! She's an artistic Genius who is also Cheerful. She just loves to paint.
    Q2cSf08.png
    dXqgLov.png

Cornelius doesn't think it's going to work out with Taylor. She's just too much of a slob.
    saCSWX7.png

But Frederick is very attracted to her "Good" and "Romantic" side. He comforts her after Cornelius breaks up with her.
    bRIruJR.png

Just as the future looks a little brighter for Frederick, he bites off more than he could chew when he confidently tries to repair the stereo with little to no experience.
    xjJm9hY.png

But no one in the house really cares... except Einheria. Who WAILS and begs for his life with Death.
    KDToRG9.png

Death takes pity on poor Einheria, and spares Frederick's life.
    ivtApq3.png

Frederick is inspired by and admires Death. He is very intrigued by his near death experience.
    yjg1HLs.png

Einheria befriends Death and gives him a grateful hug.
    PnV0O0x.png

It looks like Death may be back sooner than anyone thinks. Jimmy finally ages into an Elder
    72Halx7.png
    NK0vJXI.png

Pressured by his parents to have grandkids, Cornelius rushed into a relationship with Cora. She looks young and cute. She was Ambitious (like himself), Creative and Childish. Without learning much about her, she asks her to move in.
    02QUmLH.png

What he DIDN'T expect, was the extra baggage she brought. She looked and acted SO YOUNG!! But she's, in fact, older than Cornelius and has a daughter, Dayna, that would be moving in with her.
    uvVrOOp.png
    When they woohoo for the first time, Cornelius gets a good look at Cora, who definitely looks more her age in PJs.
    qf2kFlA.png

Jimmy welcomes young Dayna into the home as she ages into teendom.
    goha278.png

Dayna is a Snob and Music Lover. She spends her days on the guitar.
    eR99gWe.png

Moving onto something a little more sinister. Frederick moves out and marries Taylor.
    2kYaoCy.png

And it seems like the EXACT SAME THING is happening to this brother, too!! Taylor brings along a hot-heated teenaged daughter, Jaime.
    kb1LWSR.png

Frederick and Jaime do NOT get along. He's going to have to deal with this situation appropriately.
    zyq8327.png

Tired? You'll have to sleep on the couch, Jamie. We can't afford another bed.
    PLiDAXH.png

Dirty? Sorry, the shower is broken at the moment, I'll fix it later.
    VlELbZa.png

School? It's not like you were doing well in the first place.
    9SkJIR8.png

Hungry? Well, if you're not going to clean up the mess, there's not point in feeding you.
    0wIL7RD.png

Frederick is more than relieved after Jamie starves to death.
    KmrEfHU.png

Taylor grieves for her daughter. She just couldn't bring herself to tell Frederick she was also pregnant.
    7Kn30q4.png

As the first generation draws closer to the end, here is an updated family tree with traits.
    zTyEaJg.jpg

edited February 2015
    Manford grows up to be a Geek, Genius and Food Lover. Unfortunately that means that none of the children born to Jimmy has the Art Lover trait. That means Cornelius becomes heir and one of his children will carry on our legacy.
    e808EOb.png

Speaking of which, this sexy little minx is Abby. During his quest for 10 kisses and 3 different relationships, Cornelius couldn't help but notice her. He learns that she is actually a Geek at heart!! She's outgoing but hates children.
    bM2Kps2.png

Cornelius and Abby become fast friends.
    tReQ9aq.png

Cora gives birth to Cornelius' son, Felipe.
    jIc58wB.png

However, Cornelius just can't forget about Abby. He broke up with Cora and she moved out with her teenage daughter, Dayna. As a potential heir, Felipe must stay in the McPerson household.
    lblfY2P.png

Shortly after completing his Serial Romance aspiration and breaking hearts all over town, Cornelius set his heart to find his soulmate. He's got his eyes on Abby.
    m4f5G7J.png

Finally checking in on Frederick's family. Taylor is now and eldor and Frederick's twins grow up. Houston is Cheerful, and Dallas is Self-Assured. No doubt they got these personalities from their dad.
    6h4yVLC.png

Young lady Rhonda enjoys reading books at the library.
    QTqlURi.png

In her own time, she meets another Bookworm named Stephan. Stephan is a Lazy Music Lover.
    9zgg8bv.png

Although he is a charming fellow who supports her painting career, Rhonda doesn't see him as a fathering type. They decide to be child-free by choice.
    1Bxb9Ib.png

And there is a happy ending for Einheria. Who does she meet at the Gym, but the dashing handsome and wealthy Alexander Goth!!
    XoYUyxQ.png

Einheria, our gloomy and materialistic writer, finds a perfect partner in Alexander!
    5129Js5.png

Alexander marries Einheria and moves her into the old Goth Mansion.
    yRHpGLA.png

Einheria is just over the moon happy at her new digs. She steps up her work out game.
    K04olqe.png

It's hard work, but pays off in the end.
    Oav5pIL.png

Einheria sheds the majority of her weight!! It's the first time in her life that she's in great shape!
    pbVskWn.png
    edited February 2015
    Even in old age, Liberty just LOVES traveling to space and collecting space stuff.
    xqH0tKo.png

Sometimes it's a disaster...
    18MHi5K.png

But she always crawls out dazed but happy.
    VTa3m7h.png

In fact, she's so enthusiastic about space, Liberty convinces Jimmy to Woohoo in space multiple times!!
    pcYOFv0.pngg

Jimmy just looks at her like, "You're going to be the death of me, woman."
    n7KFSu3.png

And offfff they goooooooo!!!
    YbVX6r3.png
    x8gpbT0.png

OH NO!!! The strenuous activity has hit Jimmy hard!!
    5SlBxZ7.png

Our founder collapses and passes away from exhaustion. I suppose it's one of the better ways to go. I wanted Jimmy to be happy when he died.
    RoEUkux.png

Liberty jolts awake to find her husband at Death's mercy. But it's too late to plead and beg. =( Jimmy moves on...
    4PCtTBa.png

Death randomly lingers a while in the nursery, visiting baby Felipe. Creepy dude.
    k5xYyFv.png

So there you have it, the life and journey of our founder, Jimmy McPerson has come to an end.
    This is were my Real Life Inspiration backs off the original decision-making and naming, and I take the reins the rest of the way!! He will still give me input from time to time, and I'll keep you updated on his reactions to the happenings of his legacy. Hahah. Afterall, his ghost will still be around.
    We're back!!

Cornelius is absolutely smitten with Abby.
    uwrFCtV.png

He proposes to her.
    LO01bjv.png

They're going to make some pretty babies.
    iD88Az5.png

At their wedding event, Cornelius drinks up to calm his nerves.
    8AFvkrc.png

The wedding goes off without a hitch!!
    PPDcIs5.png

Cake, so much cake.
    kzFX4io.png

Einheria is with child. Cornelius takes some time out of his jam packed day to say hello to his neice or nephew to be!
    ZYL3Ath.png

Cornelius bonds with his son, Felipe. Abby is not his mother, but Cornelius hopes that they will build a relationship together.
    GgNat2o.png

Not again!!?! Abby comes with some "baggage". Luckily, her Creative Goofball son, Xavier becomes a Young Adult the day they move in. Boy was he anxious to leave.
    XVR1yeD.png

Abby gives him the Woohoo talk, which embarrasses them both.
    PUveapR.png

But Xavier knows his mother's heart.
    6GxEs2g.png

And reassures her that he will be fine on his own.
    0hPxi4u.png

Einheria mourns her father.
    JXXcpAX.png

She misses him a lot.
    qtHNnEm.png

Oh no!! Liberty's time is up!
    wEf7Y7v.png

She falls to death's feet.
    LSdqOkm.png

Cornelius witnesses this and sobs and sobs.
    a1sgcVj.png

He wails for his mom's life.
    NS154Re.png

Death agrees to give them a few more days together.
    io3wnbh.png

And he goes to hang out with little depressed Felipe.
    SUvPRHd.png

Abby is pregnant!! But she hates children and isn't too happy about moving in with Cornelius' child from another mother. Just look at that snarl.
    DsBKrhM.png

Liberty has a new lease on life. Living on borrowed time, she intends to spend the rest of her days doing happy things with her family.
    g56hm3h.png
    Here's an updated family tree.
    n1yf70g.jpg
    Liberty's time has come. She gracefully leaves the land of the living, happy and fulfilled.
    cxv0lyg.png
    Pq3O9oN.png

And as one soul leaves, another one enters the world. Cornelius and Abby welcome their first child together, Brandt.
    K3wJW06.png
    gZZcGVk.png

Elsewhere, Einheria and Alexander are enjoying their little Addams Family. Their son, Angus is just an adorable Creative little boy.
    hHyL4Lr.png

Frederick's identical twin boys (glitch much?) are his mirror images!!
    jeuX5M6.png

The elder of the two, Houston, is a Cheerful Art Lover (too bad he's not Cornelius' son, he can't inherit the home).
    uLPsywA.png

The younger twin, Dallas, is Self-Assured and Insane. He's one of those volcano types, you can never tell when he'll explode.
    barbTMI.png

Back at our the McPerson residence, Felipe grows up. He's a music lover which is perfect for his Gloomy disposition.
    pCh23tW.png

The piano is his instrument of choice.
    tO4Qw8c.png

Meanwhile, Jimmy frequents the home. Sometimes you can hear his haunting violin melody echoing through the foyer.
    0uhMlVd.png

Brandt ages up! ... He's insane. Well, at least he's not Cornelius' first born. I looks like Felipe may be the one that carries this legacy onto the next generation.
    wSNMUof.png

Jimmy the Ghost, finds him very off-putting. First, he's a child. Secondly, he's a nutjob. Third, he's always so darn happy.
    tKVRG1F.png

Manford looks after his mother's Rocket. He too aspires to be an astronaut.
    oCiUL7k.png

And it looks like Cornelius and Abby are expecting their second child!!
    cwa1TBG.png
    edited February 2015
    Back at the Goth home, Einheria takes a moment to admire her new possessions. For the first time in her life, she's not Gloomy or Sad, but just simply blissful.
    d16gt4H.png

Her and Alexander Goth's young son, Angus, grows up to be a Creative Goofball teen. It's probably about time some happiness walked the halls of Goth Manor.
    guYwEi5.png

Brandt enjoys listening to Felipe's piano masterpieces.
    nKmUQui.png

Cornelius and Abby's second born is a little girl!! They name her Isla. And wouldn't you know it, she's got the Art Lover trait. That means she will be the heir that carries on our legacy. Sorry Felipe!! Your inheritance was stolen!!
    Real Life Jimmy is actually quite pleased with this. He definitely prefers Abby over Cora.
    YEnhP7L.png

Felipe hits adulthood. Once he's got a steady foot on his piano career, he has Cornelius' blessing to move out of the home since he won't be inheriting it.
    BpdDdDY.png

Felipe nearly sets the house on fire while he made his own birthday cake!! While all the men panic, level-headed Abby jumps in to save the day!!
    73AfywH.png

Seriously, like father, like daughter. Isla is simply too adorable.
    MBpxDmg.png

Abby get's back into shape post baby. Cornelius and her decide that two's enough. Time to shut down the baby factory.
    wLGThwl.png

TRAGEDY STRIKES in Frederick's home. Shortly after Taylor passed away through aging naturally, the boys try to make dinner for the family. The twins were too busy talking and goofing around, setting the entire house on fire.
    HwdsbuD.png

There is no where to run!
    Num7S9c.png

The moment Frederick realizes and accepts their fate.
    FnTukv9.png

Dallas is the last to pass.
    W4S3OTQ.png

Grimmy stands ominously in the flames.
    ksUUogS.png
    Updated family tree:
    JPYIstN.jpg
    edited February 2015
    It's time for Brandt to age up!!
    XH2qTi3.png

He's an Insane Goofball with a questionable sense of style. Wheee!!
    aEZfn4s.png

Brandt works out at the local gym. And who's hitting up the treadmill? Well Grimmy of course!! Guess it's his day off.
    XpLXcbY.png

SPOKE TOO SOON!!
    y7RjABh.png

Brandt tires out pretty quickly and drowns in the pool.
    VlYgvog.png

Grimmy is not happy he had to put his endurance run on hold to do this...
    D82PBTS.png

Cornelius mourns his son at Oasis Springs Cemetery.
    pXUqAIL.png

The family tries to move on the best they can but it's a little awkward.
    A29DnQD.png

Isla and her uncle Manford nerd out on a discussion about space at the dinner table, making the rest of the family a little uncomfortable. He takes her to the park instead.
    tMdiaHe.png

There are no kids there except a little boy named Justice who hops off the play structure to introduce himself to Isla.
    Real Life Jimmy says he looks like a brat. Hahah, I think he's kind of cute.
    0NT6acG.png

Isla and Justice become fast friends. She learns that he is a Neat sim.
    ond1rfp.png

The kids play until the wee hours of the night before Uncle Manford calls for her to go home.
    woeMefJ.png

Isla and Justice make a pack to be Partners In Crime before she bounds off.
    I9TRAm4.png

Meanwhile, at Goth Manor, Alexander gets ready for work.
    k4CJ6Fy.png

But the second he leaves the gates, he collapses!!
    g7cLeOW.png

Looks like busy season for Grimmy. Also, a random passerby started sobbing with Einheria... I checked Alexander's relationship status, and she's a Good Friend. (Phew! Nothing romantic!)
    yW3zArV.png

Einheria channels her sadness into her writing. She spits out three Sad Bestseller books.
    AR0yIet.png

But it's just so tragic to hear her sobbing at night in her sleep. Einheria is quite close to becoming an elder herself.
    LykC4PJ.png

Their son Angus ages up. He's a Creative, Goofball, Foodie. He's the man of the house now. Maybe it's time to go looking for a mate to keep the Goth estate in the family.
    2EOyJxR.png

Einheria's Insane trait does not help the grieving process. She sits at the dinner table talking to empty seats. Alexander's passing hits her very hard.
    ndnWXGm.png
    edited February 2015
    Back at our legacy household, Isla grows up to be an adorable teen girl!!
    LmKB3Pd.png

She inherits Jimmy's old Loner trait.
    JjValbT.png

Isla loves to paint and will likely become a painter.
    pVK9Z5a.png

In her spare time, she enjoys fishing by herself!
    Real Life Jimmy think she's the cutest thing ever.
    jYH2GhG.png

Love is in the air in Oasis Springs. Felipe settles into his new home and is welcomed by neighbours.
    This girl is a teen. She is way too young for Felipe!
    MC2HGFz.png

Felipe really hits it off with Shayna. A family-oriented geek genius!
    gMLfvvv.png

I love her hair.
    ybOOhEI.png

Felipe serenades his lady-love. It certainly helps when you have Level 10 Piano skill!!
    lQzeNwn.png

Being the only male living in Goth Manor, Angus hits the gym to get into his best shape. He scopes out a pretty girl on the treadmill.
    (Haha at Manford's photobomb)
    dfxmBv5.png

Angus goes to use the bathroom and on his return, some meat-head is chatting up his lady!
    iWVEUko.png

Angus jumps on the next treadmill and back into the conversation. Her name is Genesis and she reciprocates his flirts, completely ignoring the beefy dude. Sorry bro. He loses interest and meanders off.
    p5tF8q8.png

Eventually the two fall in love. Angus proposes and Genesis moves in. He learns that she is Gloomy and Neat.
    SHMurwg.png

Einheria seems to like Genesis...
    P87FxTz.png

...But she should really learn to knock before entering Angus' bedroom.
    kjmGbg9.png

Cornelius is getting old!! But he never runs out of cheesy dad jokes.
    mCRM2vs.png

Isla has a pretty cool teen bedroom with a gorgeous view!
    GP6rSKd.png

Someone's at the door?
    DG21vf3.png

Wow! It's Isla's kiddo Partner In Crime, Justice!! He's grown up!
    Hahaha, Real Life Jimmy is seething angry. "NO! That kid!! I don't like him!"
    Let's be real, RLJimmy just doesn't want Isla to be with anyone LOL
    CyIvCyr.png
    HtbsfyV.png

Isla and Justice hang out. They make a pact to stuff the Jocks in lockers. They laugh hysterically.
    jN06v2N.png

And become best friends forever.
    Real Life Jimmy cringes.
    BUyCLru.png

Goth Manor update!! I almost completely forgot about them!! Angus goes into pre-natal panic. Genesis is already at the hospital giving birth. Boy, was that a fast pregnancy!
    7P3TzGJ.png

The Goth-McPerson's welcome baby Astoria to the family.
    ytilMMi.png

Angus learn's his wife's final trait is Evil. :/ Hmmmmmm
    DiQmN2M.png
    edited February 2015
    Genesis bumps into Dayna on the sidewalk. She picks a fight.
    ddxatDN.png

Genesis and Angus' daughter, Astoria, grows up to be an Active child.
    In my opinion, she definitely looks a lot like her Great-Grandmother Bella Goth!!
    NOslvIh.png

Felipe and Shayna are unexpectedly expecting!! He quickly puts a ring on it.
    AIPQfkF.png

She carries pretty big. XD
    n0W2Ya8.png

Whoa, mama!!
    DwSdT5Z.png

Meanwhile, it seems like a little romance is finally blossoming between Isla and Justice.
    Real Life Jimmy says, "I KNEW IT!! I KNEW that boy was trouble. I DO NOT like where this is going."
    Haha, but too bad for Real Life Jimmy, I like him. o:)
    qabunES.png
    o987cRU.png

They continue to plan pranks.
    fEC9P9W.png

And even Cornelius is happy to see Isla happy.
    Real Life Jimmy grumbles, "He would..." <_<
    m5MzoVp.png

Isla and Justice get promised to each other.
    TtTDpru.png

But they will always be best friends first.
    OYvcBuc.png

Abby's looking ollllllllllld.
    6hHZS68.png

Jimmy visits the house often. He and Manford are quite close. Real life Jimmy really likes Manford.
    He modeled him after some Youtube guy named Day 9 and apparently Manford looks just like Day 9.
    drqi4Lb.png
    2t0rPY5.png

Isla and Abby have a mother/daughter heart to heart about the future.
    vT8fsR2.png

Jimmy the ghost watches after his favourite heir.
    Real Life Jimmy really likes Isla. She's his favourite legacy sim. She's actually everything he wished Einheria would have been LOL But he has a thing against Justice.
    GlalPqK.png

When I had originally announced Cornelius was his heir, Real Life Jimmy was none too pleased. But now, he reasons, since it was him that made Isla possible, Real Life Jimmy is okay with it now.
    You did good, Cory.
    KKu0dEt.png

Manford ages up!!
    dHoIJIy.png

But that doesn't stop him from being the biggest Geek ever!!
    zMKDv9x.png

Isla becomes a Young Adult. She's an Art Lover, a Loner, but Cheerful.
    bB8iUx7.png
    btd7WxP.png

Felipe and Shayna's baby boy is born and grows up into a child. Shayna's last name was Law, so they named their son Marshal. Haha, get it?
    He's a slob.
    hHfWFFL.png
    S7RrWed.png

Updated family tree!!
    zR9X59x.jpg
    edited February 2015
    Now that Isla is a young adult, she and Justice get married!!
    Real Life Jimmy watches this with suspicious eyes.
    YNG3otS.png

It's an intimate ceremony with only the closest people to her invited. Her father, Cornelius, her mother, Abby, and her beloved uncle Manford.
    8OymE5h.png

Cory is super proud of his daughter.
    DjXvoEt.png

Unfortunately the caterer they hired was TOO BUSY CHATTING UP the other townies (I'm still mad at that). Manford had to take over the cooking. Uncle Manford saves the day!!
    pUaFvZo.png

Isla is lucky and blessed to have two great male role models in her life.
    ZVMNHzc.png

But tragedy strikes when they all come home from the wedding. That night, Cornelius collapses.
    rhSoZaG.png

Isla pleads with Death to spare her father. They JUST got home!! PLEASE!!
    x78JwBh.png

But Death makes no exceptions this time, and Cornelius passes away as Abby sleeps next to him.
    N2W6kaL.png

Isla stays up all night making a sad painting...
    VkKdr76.png

But at the crack of dawn, Abby wakes up, and Death is ready for her as well.
    XcF8vih.png

Again Isla pleads, but Death will not be swayed.
    NwY6Vty.png

She is just incredibly devastated at the loss of both her parents the day after her wedding.
    ewmQxdp.png

Manford also feels his time coming. He takes his daily jogs and hangs out with his close friend Lee Way.
    vJtH3L8.png

Manford has had a fulfilling life. Though he did not find romantic love, he accomplished a great deal in his career, and he has a loving family and great friendships.
    A3YiB7S.png

And in less than a week after Isla's wedding, Manford too, passes away.
    32H0o7B.png
    iTYbit5.png

What terrible timing!! Isla also finds herself pregnant and grieving three deaths of those she loved most.
    vOYddni.png

edited February 2015
    At the Goth Mansion, young Astoria has become a teen. She looks more and more like Great Grandmother Bella everyday.
    ALZnYWl.png
    LFihBmr.png

Her mother, Genesis, hides something sinister in the attic...
    nE4MzJ3.png

Back at the McPerson household, a very pregnant Isla has a heart to heart with grandmother, Liberty.
    YUmYjVH.png
    GzyGI7S.png

Isla gives birth to an adorable baby girl, Sierra.
    4qv037Q.png
    FES6KFW.png

It's super helpful to have ghosts around. When Justice and Isla are just too tired to get to the child, Grandpa Jimmy comes to the rescue!! At least it's technically not a "child" yet haha.
    Real Life Jimmy is actually very pleased that Ghost Jimmy is looking out for his favourite Legacy sim, Isla, by caring for her daughter.
    rzaZo25.png

And in a jiffy, baby Sierra grows up!
    icDOwvq.png

Sierra is also blessed in the arts. She's a Music Lover and often follows her mother into the Creativity Room.
    nEYmvdU.png
    NcPeC9p.png

One day, Isla unexpectedly sets herself on fire!!
    9e3kGRt.png

Upon hearing her panicked screams, Justice comes running in to save her!
    8Y7yIix.png
    tyvxRCj.png

Her brushes with death have always been unpleasant. So Isla drinks the Potion of Youth to postpone the inevitable.
    PwABYlY.png
    5t6Dzh4.png

Sierra is a rambunctious little girl.
    b75fVAv.png

Justice works hard in the business career to provide for the family.
    gZcRKS1.png

Sierra feels like something is up with her mom.
    NOMjCUK.png

And she was right. Isla is pregnant again!
    gIO6bAL.png

Morning sickness is worse with this one.
    GlpYQmM.png

Isla tries to bond with Jimmy again. She asks him to feel her belly. Jimmy (who hates children) declines.
    vO7qAi2.png
    edited February 2015
    Isla and Justice's adorable baby boy, Dean, grows up!
    iCTy7LD.png

Dean is a genius and he loves everything PINK!!
    S2Rzid7.png

Jimmy is definitely NOT fond of him.
    lbnLtmS.png

Young Sierra also grows up.
    1lya6mH.png

She is a music lover!! Looks like there's going to be a lot of pink in the house.
    AUqmAdQ.png

To feed her evil urges, Genesis has been luring people into a chamber of "anger" and sacrificing souls to the Grim Reaper!!!
    She does this with random townies throughout her adulthood.
    egrAb6d.png
    RBkhGq7.png
    z1UTx9m.png

One day, Astoria muses to an elderly Genesis about how she's always wanted a younger sibling because being an only child living in the huge Goth Mansion gets lonely.
    Genesis wants to make her daughter happy but she can no longer have kids. She comes up with an idea.
    AJLhia3.png

Her husband Angus goes to visit his cousin, Felipe, often.
    xsrpQpS.png

The boys decide to leave the house and let the ladies enjoy their time together.
    elJ679H.png

Genesis talks to Felipe's wife, Shayna Law, in the bedroom after discovering her crying and hiding in the sheets.
    Shayna talks about how hard life is. They have very little money, living out of a box. Felipe is a good musician but the industry is hard.
    U9lAkQX.png

Just then, their son Marshal walks in and Shayna tries to put on a smile.
    kZuSqtD.png

Genesis begins to plot...
    2SbnJ14.png

She keeps them busy until both mother and child fall asleep.
    3giz0gP.png

Then Genesis runs outside and kicks over the garbage can to make it look like a break in.
    PWTjfp2.png

When Shayna awakes, she finds herself confined in a cold dark room with odd paintings on the wall. Genesis is there wearing a sinister smile.
    9NNt1Rk.png

Genesis threaten and intimidates Shayna about being a poor mother to little Marshal.
    PbaWztW.png

And for a few moments, Shayna believes her.
    G01gTcZ.png

Genesis goes on about how they would be a better fit family for Marshal and that it was cruel for them not to give him any siblings while they could.
    hmFOb7N.png

With that, Genesis casts a spell on the voodoo doll binded to Shayna.
    qfZTwhN.png

Shayna is enraged!! And as Genesis laughs, Shayna clutches her heart in pain.
    cdTMSUJ.png
    Gq9DL8E.png

Genesis is very proud of herself. Her plan to give her daughter a sibling is coming along swimmingly.
    5WLvz3X.png

Grimmy arrives to collect the soul with not so much as a thank you.
    dZBfNyB.png
    1j3iG7i.png
    wVByq8S.png

edited February 2015
    Angus decides to bring Felipe home (to the Goth Mansion) from the bar.
    But suddenly realizes he has to go to work!!
    Genesis says Felipe is welcome to stay. Both men were surprised to see her at home.
    Hk87wly.png

Angus leaves for work. Felipe asks about Shayna whereabouts, and Genesis leads him up to the attic.
    What he saw, shocked him to the core.
    DYyAAec.png

Felipe is in disbelief as he mourns his wife. Genesis looks on smugly.
    OI5BPqX.png

Felipe explodes in anger at Genesis.
    FndkMe4.png

But it's no use in that room. The Anger overwhelms him and Felipe too succumbs to his fate.
    rwqO1qB.png

Suddenly Astoria walks in!! She takes one look at both urns and cannot believe what her mother has done!!
    YKgy08r.png

She storms out in anger.
    vKnIxBr.png

Astoria chews out her mom.
    n1cAPVm.png

But Genesis won't take it lying down!! She's going to give her ungrateful daughter a piece of her mind.
    HOyONwh.png

Astoria is horrified and enraged at the same time!! She can now truly see the monster her mother has become.
    kYF7NOo.png

And in her fit, she dies...
    Genesis did NOT plan for this to happen!! Everything she did was for Astoria.
    w1DSFoV.png

She DEMANDED that Grimmy spare her daughter. As leverage, she cites all the other souls she had committed to him. The LEAST he could do was to leave her daughter alone.
    Grimmy concedes and revives Astoria. I guess being in league with the devil has it's perks.
    3IAUmAe.png

But Astoria is still disgusted by her mother's actions. She shrinks away.
    tijH0iO.png

She finds young orphaned Marshal who has NO IDEA where his parents went and brings him to the Goth Mansion.
    Astoria shows him a random contraption she's made, citing that his parents had gone missing and this was all that was left of the vehicle.
    pdTBb9S.png

She reassures him that everything would be okay.
    v1dqsCO.png

In the other room, Genesis is FUMING. She can't believe that after all she's done - giving Astoria a sibling, and saving her life, that her daughter still looks at her like she's monster. It just isn't fair!
    2Pihz8e.png

But karma has a funny way of working. Genesis, overcome by feelings of injustice keels over and ironically, dies of anger.
    4JV7OPX.png

Astoria walks in and thinks for a moment about pleading with Death...
    ajCzL8V.png

But she decides to just let her mom go... but she still cries. After all, it is her mother.
    cmxDb8E.png

Poor, poor, oblivious Angus, returns home from work to find his wife dead and a new child to care for. He has no idea what went on.
    Astoria simply lied to protect her mother's secret, and convinced him that she passed of old age.
    DnpCDDe.png

But that doesn't stop little Marshal from being sad and crying in his sleep.
    rfeFvXD.png

Astoria looks on at nighttime... carrying this terrible secret with her forever.
    xsp9DkY.png