Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    hello all, only 3 weeks till santa pops by.
    so who's request will i be granting next?

I would like to claim the following request

Date: October 14, 2014
    Username: MysteryJoker
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Mediterranean/Tuscan Home

ive sent an FR and have left a message on requesties home page

Heres the link to my request com thread ; http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/777920/calmorezoos-dna-request-communications-both-sims3-4/p1

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Happy December!!!

She & Itsy -- your homes are gorgeous! What a great way to start off the month!! :)
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • angelette1angelette1 Posts: 152 Member
    edited December 2014
    Username:Angelette1
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build: Gothic
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? everything
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have: Katy Perry
    Lot size (dimensions): 50 x 50
    Number of bedrooms:5
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms:1 'parent' room,1 'grandparent' room,1 'girls' room w/ 1 bunk, & 1 single bed,1 'boys' room w/the same,1 decent sized nursery
    Number of bathrooms:at least 4
    Favorite color schemes:dark gothic, black, dark reds, gold, dark blues, teal, etc.
    Colors you dislike:green, yellow, orange
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: any of it
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? sunset valley, or moonlight falls
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements:garden,hot tub, basement w/lab, alchemy room, & 'hidden' vampire lair, plenty of skills objects thru out
    Additional instructions?I'm claustrophobic, so I don't like 'tight' rooms, but I also don't like a huge house, meaning- a good balance. should be able to comfortably house human, witch, vampire, fairy ( or any combination ). I'm family oriented, so great accomodations for babies & kids. stuff for dog & cat pets, & a couple small bird's cages. place to workout, a 'mudroom' with washer & dryer, an 'office' area, & a 'family' area w/tv. lots of beautiful landscaping, maybe even a small stocked pond, & an area for martial arts practice
    I understand this may look like a difficult build, but I have faith in the team. I've seen many of the works some of you have done, & they're amazing! If a few adjustments need to be made (ie: lot size, etc. ) that's fine. I'm not a very good builder as you can tell by the builds in my studio, so I've come to you asking for help. Thank you.
    Post edited by angelette1 on
    Angelette Carter
    Thank you for your request, angellette1. If you need to make any adjustments to your request, you may do so until it's claimed; just edit the original post and leave a message for me that it's been changed. Have a happy Friday! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    Attention
    MysteryJoker it has been over 3 days and Ive not heard from you.
    so Im asking do you still want your request med style home created?
    h2xmsbl]

• SimmingHorsesSimmingHorses Posts: 15 New Member
    Username: SimmingHorses
    Preferred creator* (if none, leave blank):
    Species: Dog
    Breed: She's a mutt, so you can start with anything you would like.
    Primary coat color: Brown
    Markings desired: Black muzzle, dark around eyes
    Traits: Skittish, Hyper, Playful
    Name desired (optional): Delilah
    Link to reference pics (optional): (I'm not allowed to post links yet so just remove the " near the beginning of the link): ht"tp://s1379.photobucket.com/user/jalexfodawin/slideshow/Delilah
    Additional instructions?: None
    Thank you for the request, SimmingHorses. :) It's been added to the Open Requests. If you need to make any alterations, you may do so up until it's claimed by one of our creators; just edit your original post and let me know changes have occurred. Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
  • CmnshtrCmnshtr Posts: 1,221 Member
    Will claim this one now.

Date: November 10, 2014
    Username: jacki4u
    Description: Imaginative Victorian or Modern Home for Isla Paradiso or Hidden Springs
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

FR sent on Sims 3 site. Message left on this site.

Please check in on my Contact Thread
    h2xmsbl
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    How did I manage to miss an entire week of the December thread???!!!

She -- your build is just gorgeous! Yours, too, IT! And happy belated to my dearest Airis!
    h2xmsbl]
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    I'd like to do this, please:

Date: October 17, 2014
    Username: Cynth220
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Supernatural-Themed Venue for Dragon Valley
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Sent a FR to Cynth220 this morning.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Big waves to everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful week!
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    edited December 2014
    Happy December Everyone!
    I would like to request an supernatural - household. I am unsure how to do this properly, so I just copied the form for the single Sims three times, hope this will do.

Request Form (Sim)
    Username: Heledriel
    Preferred creator* (if none, leave blank): *blank*
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): vampire
    Skin color: pale
    Hair color: platinum blond
    Traits: irresistible, (suitable)
    Favorites: red (colour), pop (music)
    Sign: -
    Lifetime Wish: Fashion Phenomenon
    Name desired (optional): -
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? sure
    Please list the Store content that can be used: any hair style, but none of the clothing
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    Link to reference pics (optional): -
    Additional instructions?
    • She should be a real fashionista and look very stylish, modern/trendy, chic & sexy. Main colour theme for her should be some shade of red and/or white.
    • I would like her to have two formal wear; one very classy + the other more like a party-outfit.
    • Since she will become stylist, it would be awesome if you could design her an additional outfit (in any category) for her rank 10 Stylist career; this don't need to fit to her usual colour or cloth theme, just very fitting for Stylist! :wink: (maybe even a little extravagant/over the top).

• ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

Request Form (Sim)
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): witch
    Skin color: pale - medium
    Hair color: red, strawberry, ginger
    Traits: (suitable)
    Favorites: (suitable)
    Lifetime Wish: (suitable)
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Please list the Store content that can be used: any hair style, but none of the clothing
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    Additional instructions?
    • I like her to be stereotype, but I think more of a witch-type who is very close to nature and sees herself as a servant of it.
    • Hence her (colour) theme should be very earthen, with very warm brown, orange tones.
    • It would be nice if she could have 2 Everyday-outfits; one 'normal' + the other much more 'witch-like'

• ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

Request Form (Sim)
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): werewolf
    Skin color: tanned, olive, tawny
    Hair color: dark chocolate, coffee brown
    Traits: athletic, loves the outdoors
    Favorites: (suitable)
    Lifetime Wish: (suitable)
    Additional instructions?
    • Again a little stereotype would be nice, thinking of the wild, untamable nature of wolves or rather werewolves.
    • Would be nice again to have two Everyday-outfits; one normal version + the other for her wolf-form.

I hope it's not too much and I didn't forget anything.
    cheers
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
    Cmnshtr wrote: »
    Will claim this one now.

Date: November 10, 2014
    Username: jacki4u
    Description: Imaginative Victorian or Modern Home for Isla Paradiso or Hidden Springs
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

FR sent on Sims 3 site. Message left on this site.

Please check in on my Contact Thread

Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    I'd like to do this, please:

Date: October 17, 2014
    Username: Cynth220
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Supernatural-Themed Venue for Dragon Valley
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Sent a FR to Cynth220 this morning.

Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
    @Heledriel: Thank you for your request! It sounds like fun. :) If you do find that you need to add something, just edit your original post and leave a message for me here letting me know. I hope you're having a great week so far. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • CmnshtrCmnshtr Posts: 1,221 Member
    Dearest Secretary Please place request for jacki4u on hold. Sent FR amd message on dec 7th. Thank you.
    h2xmsbl
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    DAVERTON MANOR

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8518044

Firstly, please let me say this is NOT Glenkarri. It is Kaztomp here, posting on Glenkarri's thread and doing so with her permission.

Unfortunately Vicki's home was hit by a bad storm yesterday and she has lost all access to the internet. She asked if I would kindly make this post on her behalf, because promises were made that Daverton Manor would be uploaded to the Exchange today (Friday 12/12/14) and she does not know how long she will be without internet access.

Well it's been quite some time since I made an appearance on the forums (or anywhere else for that matter) and today would have been no different except for the fact that my dear friend desperately needed my help and I have one of those very rare days where my diary is clear of its usual appointments, etc. So, without further ado, I will introduce Glenkarri's fan club to our latest collaboration, Daverton Manor!

The home was built for and created in a custom world called Huntsborough, which was created by Quailhogs. If you're into the whole supernatural thing, I strongly suggest you download it and give it a go! It does come pre-loaded with families and is a lovely world to play!

The home itself is sited on a 64x64 lot and is massive! If you are going to play with this home and you don't do mods, you may have difficulty filling up all the rooms - lol!!

There are 10 bedrooms and a nursery in the main part of the home, then there are a further 5 bedrooms below stairs for the butler, housekeeper, maid servants, footmen and stablehands. Lastly, there is a separate gardener's cottage with bedroom, bathroom and open plan living, dining and kitchen.

Also in the basement, you will find the luxurious swimming pool and spa, together with an adjoining bathroom. On the subject of bathrooms, there are a total of 9 within the home.

On the ground floor the home boasts a large entrance hall, formal dining room, ballroom, ladies drawing room, gentlemen's games room, conservatory and a library/study.

On the first floor you will find the master bedroom, 4 children's rooms and 4 exotic themed guest bedrooms.

Lastly, on the top floor are the rooms occupied by the Governess and her young charges. Due to her position within the family, the Governess also has her own small kitchenette, bathroom and laundry.

The grounds outside the home include the Gatehouse, gazebo and stable, and a flourishing kitchen garden can be found outside the Gardener's cottage.

I apologise now for all the photos you are about to see, but trust me when I say, it could have been a lot worse - lol!!

DM01.png

DM02.png

DM03.png

DM04.png

DM05.png

DM06.png

DM07.png

DM08.png

DM09.png

DM10.png

DM11.png

DM12.png

DM13.png

DM14.png

DM15.png

A note for jlwatkins - please first check the store content in the build, before downloading and advise Glenkarri (or myself, Kaztomp) which items you are missing.

Cheers everyone!
    Kaz
    xx *hugs* xx
    Cmnshtr wrote: »
    Dearest Secretary Please place request for jacki4u on hold. Sent FR amd message on dec 7th. Thank you.

Done! Thank you. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @Glenkarri/Kaztomp: Gorgeous build!!! It's great to hear from you, Kaz. Thank goodness for good friends! I hope Glenkarri gets her internet back soon. *hugs*
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Very Beautiful dear Kaz and GK!! Rec'd for you both! What an amazing job!! <3
  • KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    Thank you everyone for the lovely comments and recs re: Daverton Manor! I thoroughly enjoyed helping Vicki with this build (I love me a good historical build!) and making it available for download.. The fact that Vicki knows me so well (re: my love of history, etc.) and asked for my input on this creation was lovely and such a caring thing for her to have done for me. It was such a great pleasure to be involved with something for DNA again! You never know.. school holidays are here and the Department will be easing off with assessments, etc., over this period - so that will mean more time for me to do what I like for a change! Simming perhaps? I won't make promises here but I'm definitely feeling hopeful!!

Again, thank you all for the wonderful comments and recs!

Cheers!
    Kaz
    xx *hugs* xx