Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CONTEST: Clean Slate : Added Lottey :)

Comments

• DrewRavidaDrewRavida Posts: 335 Member
    Wow, amazing follow ups you guys, I'm not so sure if can keep up, but here's a little sneak peek for Cataleya...

Cataleya1.jpg

Cataleya2.jpg

• 2012Sim032012Sim03 Posts: 330 Member
    @VioletHorse Great entry with Miss Rein and her orphans!! I like the children's backstories, too! :)

@DrewRavida Wow, Cataleya looks intense! Great sneak peek! :)
  • VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    2012Sim03 wrote: »
    @VioletHorse Great entry with Miss Rein and her orphans!! I like the children's backstories, too! :)

@DrewRavida Wow, Cataleya looks intense! Great sneak peek! :)

thanks :smile: I will get more on their stories when I have more time.(if any one is interested)

• 2012Sim032012Sim03 Posts: 330 Member

thanks :smile: I will get more on their stories when I have more time.(if any one is interested)

I would love to see that, VioletHorse! I'll be looking forward to your story. :)
    2012Sim03 wrote: »

I would love to see that, VioletHorse! I'll be looking forward to your story. :)

Ok .Will do it when not so busy in real XD.

• awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    That's a fantastic and slightly scary sneak peek. Can't wait for the rest, @DrewRavida.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    :open_mouth: Wow, Catalaya will definitely enrich the stories on here...

Can't wait to see what will await us. :D
    Banner.png
  • dothesmustledothesmustle Posts: 1,851 Member
    I am mildly terrified by Cataleya, I can see her sneer having a starring role in a nightmare coming to a smustle near me!! Well done @DrewRavida they are truly epic pictures!

In rusty related news, he and Schuchun now have a little girl (I was hoping for a boy or worse still twins lol) and schuchun is supposed to be pregnant again, the chimes played but the pregnancy is stuck on three hours for two days (simtime) according to master controller, I hope my beloved family is not borked beyond all borkiness I have been trying not to interfere with Rusty's story and see where he takes it but I might have to do something!
    You can call me smustle or Lori if you prefer.
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Cataleya scares me... :o
    I hope you can unbork Rusty's family, @dothesmustle.
  • TaheraTahera Posts: 1,001 Member
    edited December 2014
    Hi Simmers, my name is Testina Tester and as you already know, I live in a complete empty world. It`s my job to test furniture arrangements and routing issues for my gamemaster. Believe me, this is really frustating!
    Today evening, I`m allowed to walk around the island again because my gamemaster is tired. I wish she would allow me to use a bicycle so that I can cycle around and do something for my health. I`ve heard that there is a bicycle set called Pushin’ Pedals which looks really fantastic. It must be great to own one of the fancy bikes.

Wait, what is that? Am I dreaming or do you see it too?
    Oh, I`m so excited: a balloon has landed. Come on, let`s climb in!

Testina_Sim_007_zpsdb8365fe.jpg

No, oh no! The lines are breaking ....... HELP ..... the balloon is ascending into heaven.
    What can I do? I guess, I`m lost.

Testina_Sim_008_zps6ec7d036.jpg

I`m so afraid. I wish I never climbed into the basket.
    My best bet would be to coil myself up and try to flake out.
    At least, I will not notice if the balloon will crash.

Testina_Sim_009_zpsef335560.jpg

I can`t believe that I`m still alive and that the balloon has brought me to another world.
    What a wonderful morning. This is my first and last stop. All out!

Testina_Sim_010_zps749666df.jpg

A moment after my landing, I met some local inhabitants.
    They welcomed me to their little world called Smaskargard.

Testina_Sim_011_zps14d31017.jpg

Ma Schlodder told me a weird story: Their mayor was killed a day ago and now everybody is really terrified of being the next victim because the murderer must have been one of them. I promised her to stay there and to get at the truth. When this case will be closed, Smaskargard might not be a bad place to live.

Testina_Sim_012_zpsf3ce7de5.jpg

EDIT: I added a link to the world. Sorry, but it`s a German page.
    Have a nice day!
    edited December 2014
    Oh those are wonderful pictures of Testina in the balloon @Tahera. And I love how this story unfolds. Glad she escaped the empty world, but that new place sounds a bit scary as well. Maybe she will turn out to be quite the detective. :)

And you picked Pushin' Pedals instead of a venue, right?

ETA: That's an awesome world and a wonderful idea for an advent calendar. Thank you so much for the link. :D
  • TaheraTahera Posts: 1,001 Member
    If it`s possible, I would prefer the Pushin' Pedals :D .
    It`s cheaper than a venue and in case that I should win aaaand if you want it, you could spend the rest of the SimPoints to gift a second storyteller ;)
    Have a nice day!
    That's perfectly fine, @Tahera. :) I just wanted to make sure.
  • dothesmustledothesmustle Posts: 1,851 Member
    This little critter is Mai-Lyn Pines, not the prettiest toddler and definitely not the sharpest tool in the box, wonder if she'll age into that face.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    You can call me smustle or Lori if you prefer.
  • CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    Eliza Barnes

As you may remember, Eliza Barnes is an orphaned girl on the run from her evil Uncle Edward. He turned out to be a wicked necromancer, and vowed to silence Eliza forever so she can't expose his secret to the world. Eliza has been on the run all this time, with her little dog Sparky. They went to Midnight Hollow, where Eliza's fairy godmother, Matilda, was supposed to live. Matilda is their only hope for sanctuary from Edward and a happily ever after forever home. Sadly, it turned out that Matilda had moved away from Midnight Hollow a few years before.

They've been trying to find a safe place to hide, but nobody seems to want them.

Eliza tried sleeping on a public beach, but was chased away by the police.

Screenshot-480_zps7f8196ad.jpg

They made their way to a new town. We can see Eliza here, out of money and with no friends, scrounging for food in a trash can.

Screenshot-503_zps097959a5.jpg

Unfortunately, Uncle Edward is using magic to track Eliza and Sparky, and is following them wherever they go! Here he is after using magic to detect Eliza's recent presence:

Screenshot-520_zpscd70711c.jpg

Eliza tried hiding out in a library, but the librarian kicked her out for bringing Sparky with her. Eliza is not about to leave Sparky anywhere - he's her best and only friend.

Screenshot-542_zpsbd3aa6cb.jpg

It's probably a good thing they didn't stay at the library, though, because Edward has tracked them there as well.

Screenshot-510_zps7441d311.jpg

There's a glimmer of hope, though! Eliza just got a phone call (of course she has a phone, she is still a Sim, after all) and although the connection was really bad, she's pretty sure the woman on the other end said she was Matilda! Eliza couldn't hear all of what Matilda was saying, but one thing came through loud and clear: "Meet me at Grim's Ghastly Manor."

Eliza has never heard of such a place, and she can't find it anywhere! If only there were a way to guide her to the Manor, she could track down Matilda. Surely a fairy godmother can take care of that creep Edward once and for all, and maybe she's got Death on her side to help her do it!
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
    @Cogitotoro: Oooh, the story is so close to an excitingly grand finale! :D Can't wait to see how it ends! :D
    Banner.png
    BTW, at this point, I've received 3 votes on the poll on August's next destination, if her plan succeeds. I feel like there are many others of you who deserve a chance to voice their opinion. ;)
    Banner.png
    I am really glad Eliza has been able to stay one step ahead of her creepy uncle so far, @Cogitotoro. They really do need a safe place to stay, though. I love the story. It reminds me a bit of one of a book I really loved as a kid. It was called The Wolves of Willoughby Chase and I did my first book report in elementary school on it.

And I thought I already voted, Vul, but maybe I didn't because that poll site didn't look familiar. So I voted now. :)
    I was able to get the little cowboy's,Nick,story done just a few minutes ago.So here it is;

The Davis's were a very happy family.Their was Max Davis,Mary Davis,Nick Davis and Kind Soul.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Max and Mary were very happy the way things were.Enought money to buy what every one needed and a few things every one wanted.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Nick loved his mare,Kind Soul,very much.If any one tried to harm her,he would protect her.Kind Soul loved her little master every since she first saw him as a tiny baby.Kind Soul was Max's faithful mare but Max knew his son,Nick,would need a faithful friend so Max gave Kind Soul to Nick on his fourth birthday.They do every thing together now.
    But one night while Nick was at a friends house for a sleepover,a fire started in the house.Mary and Max tried putting it out but it spreaded to fast.Mary was trying to save her favorite photos but the flames found her and took her in a few seconds.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Max was out in the barn trying to get Kind Soul out because the wind took the fire to the barn.Kind Soul was able to get out but Max was trapped and died in a few seconds.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    (they had a fire place in the barn for the very cold winters)
    When the firefighters got to the house,there was nothing left but two big ash piles.(one for the house and one for the barn)
    They could not find Kind Soul because she ran away to find her little master.Nick ran away to another town hoping to find a new home.Miss Rein found him in an alley and took him home.Nick told her what happened and Miss Rein put an ad in the newspaper and online to help find Kind Soul.A few weeks later Nick saw Kind Soul at the gate of Miss Rein's home.Nick was so happy to see his mare again and Kind Soul was glad to have found her little master.Miss Rein said Kind Soul could stay.The other children would love having Kind Soul around to play with.

So what do you think of Nick and Kind Soul story? I will try and get the others up some time next week.I know the contest ends tomorrow but I bet you guys and gals would like to know and see the other's stories :wink: I will get them up as soon as I can.

Good luck to every one.I hear a bed calling my name XD.Night.
  • RadleeRadlee Posts: 483 Member
    When we left Dew Cottoneye, she was dreaming of an escape from her overbearing mother. She still dreams of Aurora Skies, but knows that on her Fertilizer Analyst's salary, she can't uproot so easily. While she saves her funds, she continues to try to live life on her own terms while dealing with her unrelenting mother, Daphne.

One day, Dew stopped at the consignment shop on the way home from work to see if she could find a new shirt for a good price-- an attempt at retail therapy, to cheer herself up. While admiring the sweater in the mirror, she saw the very mother she was trying to take her mind off of standing right behind her!

JntxQPp.jpg

Her mom had gone to consign some garden-fresh veggies, but of course was happy to offer some "advice" to Dew about the sweater: "Oh, honey, that sweater makes you look fat. Why don't you let me pick something out for you?"

Ugh! Dew bought the sweater anyway, but she needed to relax, to take her mind off of it all. She went home to her work bench, where she could tinker and hopefully get lost in her work. Unfortunately, her mind was still wandering while she worked on her latest invention, and she caught herself on fire!

R6kAiRn.jpg

This incident only reinforced for Dew that she was making the right choice in trying to escape. But what kind of escape could she have if she couldn't leave for a new town? She contemplated this question while taking a relaxing swim in the early evening...

awrXG5P.jpg

...only to see her mother fishing in the same stretch of river! Upon seeing her daughter, Daphne called out (loud enough for all to hear), "Oh, honey, working out? Good idea! Maybe that will help you get promoted or a boyfriend!"

Poor Dew. She figured going for an early-morning run might feel a bit like an escape. She could just be out, in nature, enjoying fresh air. In a way, it was a kind of escape itself.

woCtnLu.jpg

She was stopped dead in her tracks, however, to run into her mother, again! Was there nowhere in town Dew could go to escape? To get away from her mother?

VIMbBK0.jpg

Le Cinema Plumbob could be a great help to Dew. Not only will the huge screen help transport her with Hollywood escapism, but the Barrier to Entry system could actually keep her mother away from her for awhile.

• DrewRavidaDrewRavida Posts: 335 Member
    Cataleya Monrovia

The coven was pretty sure that Cataleya was out of their lives. But a sudden knock on the door, scared the wits out of the witches. "Surprise witches, I bet y'all thought you'd seen the last of me!!!"

Screenshot_1236.jpg

"Something went wrong with the portal, oh wait, I made that portal, so I decided not to be exiled? I know I deserve a second chance, I can lead this coven into a new era if you all just be open for change. If not, I can just make you all do so..."

Screenshot_1269.jpg

Startled and perplexed, the witches should put an end to this wretched one, but how can they defeat Cataleya. So the witches called upon a duel to end things once and for all.

Screenshot_1284.jpg

Witches2.jpg

As the duel ensued, three out of the seven witches perished. Left standing were Tosha, Giada, Aura and Amelia. The women had no other option but to summon the only one that can surely put Cataleya down.

Screenshot_1290.jpg

Witches1.jpg

Did the remaining witches made the right decision to call upon "The Darkest One"? Can he put an end to Cataleya's rage and be put to rest in his Ghastly Manor?

Screenshot_1275.jpg
  • p-para-Xylenep-para-Xylene Posts: 230 Member
    edited December 2014
    Submission 2: Update on Salty Worth

Disappointed to not travel to Lucky Palms, Salty joined the criminal career path in Roaring Heights as a Getaway Driver (Level 4), being promoted over other Decoys, Cutpurses and Thugs due to his past evil works.

55DBBJk.jpg

A subsequent investigation by SimStupid University (SSU, Go Llamas!!) determined that Salty cheated on all his final exams. Called before the Board of Trustees on an Academic Inquiry, he was stripped of all credits and expelled by the Board. The fact that Board Members included Salty’s exes – the Dean, the Bursar, the Secretary, the Associate Secretary and the Administrative Coordinator for the Board of Trustees - did not help his case.

About this time, Salty started hearing rumours that others who had gone to Lucky Palms as happy carefree men (i.e. Ryan, see simgeek79’s story) had become reformed, caring and supportive. Salty realized it was probably something in the water at Lucky Palms, and was very happy that he had not transferred there. Similarly, any plans to travel to China or Egypt have been cancelled (useful for drug connections, and designer knockoffs), as foreign travel is rumoured to turn good men decent (see Rusty, dothesmustle's entry).

Salty has met many of his offspring, even receiving counseling from his oldest daughter.

wzwEueV.jpg

After a session with her, Salty is always ready to get his evil on, and accept himself for what he is.

hvITVbK.jpg

Salty remains in Roaring Heights, working his way up the Criminal ladder. He spends his days working out, partying and romancing women (married or single). Nights are for criminal escapades.

ywbHMai.jpg

Salty is now an Evil Sidekick, plotting to take over from his Supervillian boss, who is one step below the Evil Emperor (Darth Insidious). He has devised a cunning plan to make buckets of money from widows and orphans (i.e. Ms. Rein and household, among others, see VioletHorse’s story) and he does not care if they are actual widows or orphans, as long as they have what he wants to take.
    The only thing missing is a way to transform the cash into legitimate income, so the cops won’t become suspicious. After much thinking, Salty realized that he can start a chain of Business as Usual Bistros to launder all his criminal money.

wUSyg3Y.jpg

Salty has sent out inquiries about buying into the chain, and is eagerly awaiting word back from his lawyers. (Evil lawyers, of course. If that isn't overstating the obvious).
    Post edited by p-para-Xylene on
    Wish list free since 2015-02-23
  • p-para-Xylenep-para-Xylene Posts: 230 Member
    In rusty related news, he and Schuchun now have a little girl (I was hoping for a boy or worse still twins lol) and schuchun is supposed to be pregnant again, the chimes played but the pregnancy is stuck on three hours for two days (simtime) according to master controller, I hope my beloved family is not borked beyond all borkiness I have been trying not to interfere with Rusty's story and see where he takes it but I might have to do something!
    I've used cmar's pregnancy controller, very helpful. Can use to set sex of baby, pregnancy progress, pause pregnancy.
    http://mysims3blog.blogspot.ca/2012/08/pregnancy-progress-controller-by-cmarnyc.html

Wish list free since 2015-02-23
    Wow, I woke up to three amazing new entries and a great update. :D

@VioletHorse I am very glad Miss Rein could help Nick get his horse back.

@Radlee I love the idea of Dew using the Barrier to Entry system to keep her mother of her back for a while. It seems to be incredible hard to keep away from her. Poor Dew. Are you sure her mother doesn't have any kind of supernatural abilities to track Dew? She is suspiciously good at already being wherever Dew goes.

@DrewRavida That is an incredible continuation of your story. Those picture are amazing. They look as if they are from a movie trailer. And I love the twist that it's the remaining other witches from the coven who are now asking for Grim's Ghastly Manor to help them.

@p-para-Xylene I can see how Ryan and Rusty would be cautionary tales for Salty. ;) And I love how the honest advice from his daughter makes him feel good about himself.