Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I still love scenery

Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
edited February 13 in Nominated Threads
I fell in love taking picture of all the nice view. Like in college for example....seems like Uni have the most prettist view ever.....here several pics....
Here is Summer, I like this picture.....
7f4389a1-62b6-4b8b-b007-1f4043ce2aca_zps2b58e29f.jpg
During summer it's rain..but there is no clouds.
Rainwithnoclouds_zpsfd0a7493.jpg
This also in springs closed to fall season. Well here is fall! (Edit:)
fog_zpsee683e2a.jpg
Winterland in Uni is a breathtaking ever.
beautifulmountain_zps3a74df26.jpg
Morebeautifulscenery_zpsbed3802f.jpg
pretty_zpsecff29fa.jpg During the springs I took her out jogging. Came across this beautiful rainbow.
prettyrainbow_zpsb68a2d47.jpg
Screenshot-29_zps7756f4d5.jpg

Please enjoy photo....share yours pretty town.

9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
I owned the store! Yahoo!
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    @CK213, I love your town. Where this at? It's so pretty! ;)
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    That's Riverview.

The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Roxxgirl13Roxxgirl13 Posts: 50 Member
    I have some nice ones of Twinbrook in Autumn/Winter one but I can't post images yet because I've only made like 30 posts two years ago so...
    imgur . com/a/eci0w
    ~ despite my username I'm actually a guy and would prefer you referred to me as such ~
    CK213 wrote: »
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    That's Riverview.
    Oh okay...I haven't been in Riverview in a long time! Thanks! :) It's still pretty! @Jimil it's so pretty, I like the fog with all those tree. It's so pretty and creepy at the same time. :):D

• JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    edited December 2014
    Scrapdash wrote: »
    Those are all beautiful pics, really love the Twinbrook ones, it's such an atmospheric world.
    This is the reason I won't give up Sims 3, the worlds are stunning.
    I just happened to play a specific sim in that world. Each one is beautiful in its own ways. Right now, I'm looking into a player made and Isla Paradiso.

Enjoy the open world of TS3 while it last. You have 5 more years lol
    I haven't play in Twinbrook yet, I was hoping to play all the world I got so far. But, I seem to like the one from showtime. I have played Isla Paradiso. But it's was glitching. My sims keep getting late from school and work. So, I do want to keep playing. I don't think I won't leave Sims 3 anytime soon.
  • Roxxgirl13Roxxgirl13 Posts: 50 Member
    @Jimil Ah thank you for putting them in. I love Twinbrook's atmospheric swamp section, but I'm not so big on the town. Bridgeport is my favourite for looks and activities, but I've kind of overplayed it so I'm branching out a little. I haven't played Riverview since like 2011 maybe, I might download it and move the next generation of my family to it.
    ~ despite my username I'm actually a guy and would prefer you referred to me as such ~
  • KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    I'm just realizing right now that I've never played Twinbrook in the Winter. Thanks for posting the pics! I'm going to have to start up a new game in Twinbrook. :)
    giphy.gif

• LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    Everyone's scenery is so pretty :heart: I look at mine and they look bland compared to the ones posted here.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    LaAbby wrote: »
    Everyone's scenery is so pretty :heart: I look at mine and they look bland compared to the ones posted here.

The Sims 3 is funny that way.
    One day you're playing in a bland landscape and another your jaw drops at how pretty it looks.

The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,520 Member
    The scenic pictures that people have been posting in this thread of the worlds are so very nice! :) Thankyou for sharing and posting your pictures.
  • Meela_PashtMeela_Pasht Posts: 704 Member
    All of the photos are beautiful. I love Twinbrook but can't play it because after awhile, the townies decide to swim across the lake instead of walking/riding and it gets annoying.
    If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Live in your Truth.
    Lovely pictures! There's so much beauty and variety in those worlds.
    This one proves it is all about the sims though :p

Vx5OA0y.jpg
    I like this too! ;)
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    Gorgeous pictures! I especially love the winter ones. They are breathtaking. I don't always find that so breathtaking in real life, though, hate driving in it and not a big fan of subzero temps. I love to look at it, though.
    Gorgeous pictures! I especially love the winter ones. They are breathtaking. I don't always find that so breathtaking in real life, though, hate driving in it and not a big fan of subzero temps. I love to look at it, though.
    Same here, I hate winter here in Wyoming. It's cold, and when it snow...its snow. But when the snow melt, the worse thing ever happen is slush. To many accident and wind up keep the windshield clear. LOL! I like to look at it too. I missed my Texas! It's don't bother me. Especially tornado. I wished they add that in the game. That's would be neat and awesome. LOL! And reason I don't mind tornado is I wanted to be a chaser. ;)
    @astridentanja
    @Pugslover4
    Thanks guys. I love that you liked my screenshot. Although, let me tell you more about it. To the right, you can see the reflection of the mountain that was hidden by a cloud. Is that a weird glitch/bug or just a manner of perspective?
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    No, that's magic ;)
    5JZ57S6.png
    No, that's magic ;)
    This game never ceases to amaze me :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top