Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Forum Challenge...

Comments

• BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    edited November 2014
    Even without the peanut butter cookies I have accepted the challenge. Love this.
    Can't seem to get picture in signature but hopefully will figure it out after some more
    coffee. I'm missing something somewhere along the line. :-)

:D

I had to save copy to my photobucket account. Is there a way to do it so you can click on picture in sig and it will link to this thread?
    Post edited by Bluegayle on
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,586 Member
    Hi @bluegayle_ :D

I did try to make peanut butter cookies but they looked like peanut brittle- I couldn't get that crispy sugary look. :(

Yes- use the [*url= the post link here]your picture link with the imgs[*/url]
    without the *
    Pretty much you have the url with the post link around the link to the picture the way you have the picture now is great. I don't know how to show it in the new site... :(

I brought fruit for everyone, too! :D

OrangePlumb_zps3d2c643c.pngMelonPlumb_zpse1c4a2a1.png
  • KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    Hey everyone! My friend sent me this pic and I just thought I'd share it because it's adorable and made me laugh. :)

Happy Simming!

i-am-the-almighty-fear-the-fuzzy-fear-it.jpg
    giphy.gif

edited November 2014
    Lol!~ @KATENESS :lol:
    I can feel the fear. O.O
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited November 2014
    Oh I love that watermelon ! :D It's terrific Bec ! Been a long time since I've been without my green haired girly as my av, but I am so tempted to use that one.

Edit - Have another fruit baby... quick! Before the fruit shark gets it!

fruitbaby_zps32a01400.jpgfruitshark_zps186a0af8.jpg

Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Brilliant plumbbobs! I thought I'd join you all and bring along a trifle plumbbob, since trifles are yummy :D

TriflePlumbbob.jpg
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    I haven't been on the forum in a while, but this post brightened my day. :)

And I'd like to share a helping of the cutest cookies I've ever seen. Have a great day everyone and happy simming.

3883718737_e5017d6fbc.jpg
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    I'd love to read this thread all the way through, but the animated gifs give me vertigo. Seriously. I don't know if it's my bifocals or something else, but I had already hidden all signatures because of it. Anyway, I couldn't get past the first 3 posts before I had to bolt to the bottom to comment.

It's a shame that a thread with such a positive intent overlooks something that I know a number of us have mentioned as simply impossible to deal with on a physical level. Would you consider adding "no animated gifs in your posts, to accommodate those who are made ill by viewing them?"
    Brilliant plumbbobs! I thought I'd join you all and bring along a trifle plumbbob, since trifles are yummy :D

TriflePlumbbob.jpg

Good Morning, Simmers :hugz:

What an Awesome and Yummy Plumbbob, @elanorbreton ! :mrgreen:

And I'd like to share a helping of the cutest cookies I've ever seen. Have a great day everyone and happy simming.

Thanks and OMGoodness- those are so adorable. :lol:
    @MsPhy wrote: »
    I'd love to read this thread all the way through, but the animated gifs give me vertigo. Seriously. I don't know if it's my bifocals or something else, but I had already hidden all signatures because of it. Anyway, I couldn't get past the first 3 posts before I had to bolt to the bottom to comment.

It's a shame that a thread with such a positive intent overlooks something that I know a number of us have mentioned as simply impossible to deal with on a physical level. Would you consider adding "no animated gifs in your posts, to accommodate those who are made ill by viewing them?"

I'm so sorry the animated gifs are making so many ill. I'll find a new huging picture. I can only say for myself to not use them too much but I enjoy gifs, too. I'll remove them from my posts here so no one will get a migraine from them.

I hope its helps you enjoy the forum just a little more. :mrgreen:
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    GabbyGirlJ wrote: »

That's really cute. I don't know if I could eat one it's so cute.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • CrazyJennyCrazyJenny Posts: 413 Member
    Because if I could paint dance, I would be a millionaire.
    tumblr_n65992kOPO1s4040oo1_400.gif
    I have this little store...let's just say it's, made for good. ;)
    https://etsy.com/shop/Made4Good
    Needed to clarify. Are these cookies indeed 'free'? If so I may never leave!
    funny-gifs-free-food.gif
    Hi, CrazyJenny & @CrazyJenny Those are adorable. :mrgreen:
    Thanks @rflong7. I'm terrible at finding good gifs. I'm very new to the gif world. Seen a billion, found a few, made 0.
    I'm getting better though. Peas don't be mad. lol I is just a widdle itty bitty bat.
    giphy.gif
  • the_simslover2001A3the_simslover2001A3 Posts: 2 New Member
    i accept your challenge unfortunately i will have to post my picture later as i use windows for my sims 4 gaming and a mac for my internet usage. so the photo will have to wait until i get internet for my windows computer.
    Good Morning, Forum Simmers! :mrgreen:

It's wonderful to see you and welcome.

I'm fixing me an Iced Mocha and wish I had a Cookie- So sharing them with everyone. :D

mocha-iced-coffee.jpg

PlumCookies_zps421e2c1b.pngOrangePlumb_zps3d2c643c.png

Have a Fun Monday :hugz: :D
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Morning! And happy Monday :)

In honour of the upcoming season, I bring you my rather-hidden-behind-a-tree plumbob :D
    ChristmasTree.jpg
    And, in keeping with the om nom theme, some cakes I saw in the window of Greggs this morning:
    10385389_10152866355644776_6787056757850536455_n.jpg?oh=5a01fd913a2ab888d24af17f377bd4a9&oe=550E66FD&__gda__=1423292486_d78d0aa4357232411ebc045c0056838c

I forgot to say Hi, @the_simslover2001A3 ~ Hi! :mrgreen:

Love the Plumbbob Christmas Tree! @elanorbrenton And Thanks so much. :mrgreen:

• gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
  • AnnitaEatsYaAnnitaEatsYa Posts: 1,583 Member
    @Rflong7 - I just clicked on your siggy and I'm totally speechless - your Towny legacy is exactly what I was doing years ago before my parents' (parents?) old PC died! I didn't have the heart to take it up again when I installed TS2 on my own computer a couple of years after but maybe now I have the Complete Collection I totally will :smiley:

*glances nervously at rule 'D'* Erm, that was a small dose right? Great challenge though, I love what you're doing here! I also love your plumbob designs and all the others I'm seeing on this thread ^-^
    Hi, @gnlovew Thanks. :blush:

No, Problem @AnnitaEatsYa :D
    I like a little OT now and again (especially when I'm in it). :sunglasses:

I think you should start it again. I know when something happens and I have to start again, it does take a little bit of time before I can get back into the swing of it. It's like I have to find a new Sim I like again. :(

You should do a Story, too. I love reading TS2 Legacy/Challenge Stories- if you want. :mrgreen:
  • AnnitaEatsYaAnnitaEatsYa Posts: 1,583 Member
    I think I will :) I might get to work designing a new neighbourhood for it tomorrow. Well, you know, adding trees and stuff to one of the templates XD

If I write up the story I'll be sure to let you know! I once did the A-Z adoption challenge and writing the story to go with it was loads of fun. Darn TS2 challenges are great... <3