Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Walking Dead Predictions

Are you enjoying the season so far? What do you think the future holds for our very divided group?

The last few episodes have really had me on edge in very different ways, as they have all specifically focused on very different things.

The episode covering Beth had me at the edge of my seat wondering what the hell everyone in the hospital was hiding and how they could all be so messed up! I still don't understand what is going on there and I am left questioning if their story about Beth is really honest. The injury on her arm seems to match the one that Joan (deceased) had and I wonder if it is an inkling of something deeper going on at the hospital. I have not noticed whether Noah has a scar from an injury to his arm or not.

Then there was the episode with Eugene..... wow. I had really begun to wonder what was going on with him but (as someone who has not yet read the comics) I was really shocked to find out that he was lying entirely. I figured he might be some lesser person that worked for the government or in a lab, or that maybe he was just a smarty pants with a hunch.... but I hadn't considered that he was a flat out lying nobody. What do you think this means for the group with him? Are they going to go back to meet up with the others? Will Maggie start making an effort to find Beth once she finds out she is alive? Is Eugene a goner?

Are both Carol and Beth going to survive? Or is one of them doomed?

It has been a while since they killed off one of my favourite characters so it appears to me that Carol is a walking target.

Will Daryl finally find true love? Hahaha.

Comments