Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Thanks for the lovely comments about my lot. As a return, I'll make a good comment on you latest lot at this moment. I'll comment on your remaining lots eventually. :)

The Savannah Estate is very awesome! :D
    I like that Colonial feel in your architecture. Your landscaping is very awesome too. Your rear patio area is amazing. With pools and monkey bars altogether, your child sim can enjoy more. Your interior furnishing is awesome. In your left-side home, I love that darker feel in some of your rooms. I can't say much about the rest (sorry), but overall, I like the lighter feel on interiors.
    Gonna love it, and good luck with that. :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Savannah Estate is gorgeous dear Masajo! Lovely architecture and your interiors looks awesome (as always). :D
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    @RyeCris16 thank you ever so much for your wonderful words and feedback, I really do appreciate this :) Your homes are really lovely and well worthy of praise :)
    Dear @yanti68 you are always very kind, thank you so much :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited November 2014
    Toffee Crisp

Built for my expanding family who are working on their skills. Called it Toffee Crisp as this was the first name that sprung to mind when I viewed the outside colours and textures :D

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/1DECC7AA69D511E4811964B6B1812408

909e4fbb-e46f-44a4-b9c9-d2153c3669c6_zps8283cb27.png

Picture2_zpsc664f345.jpg

Picture3_zps40cd92a9.jpg
    Post edited by masajo on
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Toffee Crisp is very nice! :) Very nice design of the exterior! The texture of the exterior looks great. Very nice upper balcony! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats there, enjoying being in the sunshine and looking out at the views. It looks nice how you have placed the plants there both on the ground and the planter boxes on the wall , for sims to enjoy seeing when sitting there. It looks nice jow you have placed the windows in the build. It looks great how you have used the tile pattern on the front footpath. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The pattern that you have used for the walls of the kitchen, and dining room areas looks very nice. The cutlery is a nice touch on the wall in the dining room. The white flowers look nice how you have placed them on the glass dining table. They are nice for sims to see when dining there. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks great how you have placed the cabinets and counters in the corner nook area! The pig chef and fruit bowl are nice kitchen touches on the counters there. Very nice living room for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofas watching tv together as a family. The patterned floor rug there looks nice with the colour of the seating. Nice window armchairs sitting nook area for sims to have a chat whilst enjoying the sunlight coming in. Very nice bar and games room! Sims will enjoy sitting in the corner nook area having a drink from the bar or have fun playing games at the card table. Very nice bedrooms. The floral pattern on the wall in the girls bedroom looks pretty. Sims will enjoy laying in bed having a read of a book from the bookcase. It looks nice how you have placed the pink lamps on the bedside tables in the double bedrooms. The robe hanging on the wall is nice touch. The tiling in the bathrooms looks nice, and the purple colour of the towels and curtain looks nice with the colour of the tiles.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Toffee Crisp looks lovely. The large spoon and fork on the wall reminds me of my grandparents house.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

Dear Rose, you say the loveliest of words, thank you very much for all your support and kindness :)

Thank you so much @kamb1403 very nice of you to say :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Toffee Crisp looks as delicious as it sounds! :D Loving the colour combo and the mix of textures! The bedrooms inside looks fantastic! :D
    Thank you @yanti68 for your beautiful words :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    I absolutely love Toffee Crisp! Great use of wall patterns and the exterior design is perfect! Fav'd! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
    Toffee Crisp is awesome! :D
    Your architecture and landscaping look very stunning, with a mix and match type of exterior wall patterns, the name says it all. Your interior area looks awesome as well. Your interior and furnishing look stunning as well. I like the lighter feel in some of your rooms, plus pinkish feel on your bedrooms and 2nd-story bathroom. Can't say much again (sorry), but with the name, it's very yummy, makes me feel hungry, lol.
    Gonna love it. :)
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Masajo a wonderful contemporary family home :) I love the landscaping especially the path way. :) Hugs Folly
  • AnotherSimNutAnotherSimNut Posts: 89 Member
    Waaaa! That's me crying because I want to be a Sim and live in one of your creations. Toffee Crisp is very charming. Love the mix of brick and paint on the exterior of the walls - makes a house look very cozy and warm - and the interior is just as beautiful. You learned so fast how to build in the Sims 4, and you're doing a remarkable job constructing awesome homes for our Sims. My Sims sigh (and so do I) every time they walk past one of your creations in my game. They run home and start working on their skills so they can make enough simoleons to afford to live in a masajo (cevans1962) home. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creations, and have a SIMply marvelous day.
  • burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Such cute houses! I am so in love love LOVE with Toffee Crisp! There is so much talent on the forums, I don't even have to look in the gallery to find good builds!
    Glad you like it @Chris2fer03, thank you very much :D
    @RyeCris16, thank you so much for your lovely words :D
    You're very kind @follyfoot, thank you so much :D
    Thank you very much @AnotherSimNut for your kind and beautiful words of encouragement and support, much appreciated :D
    Thank you so much for your kind words @burntcheese223 :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    hey masajo. sorry its taken so long to come have a look at your sims4 creations. I see it being a new game has certainly not slowed you down! These are all really beautiful homes, and all so different. I think my favourite is Snowdrop- I really love everything about the kitchen and living room especially the light wood with the pale blue furniture, it works so well together. The landscaping is fantastic on all of them but I really love the formal gardens of the two Savannah homes.
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Toffee Crisp is beautifully done!! I love your exterior colors and textures!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
    Lovely to see you here @folala, really kind of you to have a look through and thank you so much for your lovely words. I'm keeping up to date with your amazing builds, would love to see you create a showcase :D
    Thank you very much @Tiki5872 for your kind words, I really enjoyed working with these colours and textures :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    Beautiful homes Masajo! And so Diverse! It's fun to see all sorts of building styles!
    Hello @TarynTempestwind lovely to see you here and thank you very much for your kind words :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited November 2014
    Sloane's Square

This is my interpretation of a 'nondescript, industrial building' for BNS Challenge 'Net Worth' for criminals who like to hide away and keep a low profile. They wanted a utilitarian space, like a warehouse to live and conduct business. This is a modern industrial style build with a secret room to stash all the goodies and cash and a separate low key room for conducting their business. Private garden with pool out the back with bbq patio :)

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/12D6D2C670E011E480C20B9472E25026

Picture4_zps9f87b368.jpg

Picture8_zps0baba9a9.jpg

Picture5_zpsdd79a941.jpg

Picture6_zps8485341d.jpg

Picture7_zps48498fa2.jpg
    Post edited by masajo on
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Sloane's Square is a very nice modern Industrial home :) The exterior design of and layout of the home looks great! The texture of the exterior suits well the themed of the build, and it looks great the type of and how you have placed the windows in the build. It looks great how you have used the round pegs on the exterior. The shield banner on the doorway exterior wall and the archway entrance looks great! Very nice outdoors patio pool and garden area! Sims will enjoy sitting poolside at the umbrella covered table there, ejoying dining outside in sunshine. The flowers look very nice how uou have placed them there for sims to enjoy seeing whilst having fun swimming or sitting there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The grey and orange colour schrme of the living room looks very nice. Nice pattern that you have used for the living room walls. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there watching tv, listening to music from the wall speaker and enjoying having a drink from the bar. It looks great how you have placed the plants on the edges of the bar counter, which are nice for sims to see whilst sitting on the stools having a drink. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the table near the tv too. The type of blinds that you have used in the room look great and suit well the type of home. Very nice design of the kitchen! The type of and texture of the counters that you have used look great for the home. The island oval counter looks great! The yellow flowers add a sunny yellow touch to the room. The hanging pots are great kitchen items there for sims to see whilst cooking. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms. Nice brown and blue colours that you have used for the walls and the furnishings. The butterflies picture on the wall in the blue bedroom is nice for sims to see when laying in bed. It looks vety nice how you have done the vanity table! It looks nice how you have placed the lights either side of the mirror. The sun decor item looks great on the bedhead wall in one of the bedrooms. It looks very nice how you have used the screen shade in the room to separate off a gym area. The sun decor on the wall and the yellow flowers in the accompanying bathroom are very nice touches in the room. The tiling on the bathroom walls looks nice. It looks great how you have done the secret room for the sims to keep their goodies and cash in! It looks great how you have placed the various items on the floor there.The room for them to conduct their business in looks great too! It is great that you have placed noticeboards and the map picture on the walls, and the pattern on the wall suits the business/study theme of the room well! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk tables there using the computer. The lockers look great there.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Beautiful masajo, your interior designing is spectacular! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
    Lovely Rose, thank you very very much for your generous review, much appreciated as always :) Really hope you're having a great week and keeping well. Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead :))
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Sloane's Square is very gorgeous! :D
    Your architectural part is amazing. I like the mixture of your modern and industrial, with some traditional feel. I also like that brownish brick feel in your exterior wall pattern. Your landscaping part is very adorable too. I like the use of your plants, they fit on this lot well. Nice backyard area too, love the pool shape. Your interior part is very awesome as well. I like the mixture of furnishing styles in your bedrooms, they're very detailed. Nice use of industrial kitchen objects too, they fitted well.
    Gonna love it. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top