Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• wolfenkimwolfenkim Posts: 2 New Member
    I am new to the forum, I have been playing sims since they started, I would like to join this Disney legacy challenge, but do t know how this works can someone let me know how to start??? I have never done any legacy challenges lol
  • deapeterssondeapetersson Posts: 22 Member
    Oh and please add Ariel as soon as possible! I started the challenge yesterday!
  • MissPlayingMissPlaying Posts: 152 Member
    > @wolfenkim said:
    > I am new to the forum, I have been playing sims since they started, I would like to join this Disney legacy challenge, but do t know how this works can someone let me know how to start??? I have never done any legacy challenges lol
    > You just load up a new save in your game :)

> @NightElle said:
    > Okay, I've managed to confuse myself...
    > Once we are on to a new generation do we move, the previous successor out? Or, do we have to move to a new lot and start again?? As in one generation the heir has to run away from her parents. Hmmm I've probably over complicated this in my head.
    Move out the parents. Due to the original legacy rules you have to stay on the same lot

> @deapetersson said:
    > Oh and please add Ariel as soon as possible! I started the challenge yesterday!
    Will do now!
  • MissPlayingMissPlaying Posts: 152 Member
    UPDATE 02/11/14: Added optional generations. You can now play as each princess! Also updated the list
  • WinterKhirinWinterKhirin Posts: 248 Member
    edited November 2014
    do you know when pools will be coming to the game so we can play "ariel"? i just created my "snow white" last night lol
    Owlenmoon is the house which most values creativity and wisdom. They're intellectual and introspective, and can find poetry in situations that may appear irrelevant to others. They're also good at making things more complicated than what they're supposed to be.

• rroberrobe Posts: 2 New Member
    I am going to start this challenge. One question does each generation stay on the same lot? I noticed when I watched your part 1 you said they do but when I read your rules I noticed some runaway and elope.
  • hirondelle09hirondelle09 Posts: 175 Member
    Bump! Anyway, is anyone writing/making videos of this challenge? I would really love to read/watch your disney legacy! I'm having a great time playing and writing it, so excited that about optional generations, I love Pocahontas <3

@playingwithmah maybe we could add in blog urls to the list in the first post too? It could help with keeping track :)
    disneylegacy.jpg?w=764&h=261
  • Batmansbae32Batmansbae32 Posts: 2 New Member
    I am totally gonna try this challenge! I will let you know who I am making and pictures.
    @hirondelle09 i have found quite a few doing this challenge on youtube. just do a search for "the sims 4 disney challenge". idk if any of them on there have posted to this thread at all, none of the names seem to match from what i've noticed. but at least you can then watch some of the others going on haha :)
    Owlenmoon is the house which most values creativity and wisdom. They're intellectual and introspective, and can find poetry in situations that may appear irrelevant to others. They're also good at making things more complicated than what they're supposed to be.

• Batmansbae32Batmansbae32 Posts: 2 New Member
    I can't post pictures but when you have the time check out my origin and I have it up there Batmansbae32
  • DragonishDragonish Posts: 76 Member
    Ohhh this is such a fun challenge. I'm almost at the second generation. Check my founder in the gallery. #Disneylegacy. It is family 'de Wit'
  • laladottyspotlalalaladottyspotlala Posts: 307 Member
    I'm going to do this challenge. seeing as my last challenge failed because i let my founding sim die by accident lol
    @IrelandsAngel Thanks! I found a few LPs of the challenge :) It's always interesting to see how different people play and interpret the same challenge
    @laladottyspotlala good luck! tell us how it goes :)
  • carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    I started mine! Fancysimmer inspired me.
    I have a blog right over here: carlimact-simlings.blogspot.ca/2014/11/once-upon-time-snow-11.html
    edited November 2014
    @carlimact I'll go check it out :) I started this challenge because of Fancysimmer too heheh!

Oh and my blog is updated with the latest chapter if anyone wants to read :)http://hirondelle09.wordpress.com/2014/11/12/disney-legacy-challenge-chapter-14/
  • BatSimmerBatSimmer Posts: 2 New Member
    All of these princesses in one household.. That ain't gonna happen! Lol i might try this but with at least 2-4 princesses at the most! Maybe 1 prince
  • BatSimmerBatSimmer Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm gonna a do this challenge for sure!
    @BatSimmer good luck! tell us how it goes :)
  • Good_Ol_JasbertGood_Ol_Jasbert Posts: 2 New Member
    Do the heirs all have to be female?
  • CulturesCultures Posts: 53 Member
    I love this! The amount of Disney-themed legacies I've tried to make (naming all the Sims after Disney characters etc.) is embarrassing. I like the added structure/rules of this legacy so I'll probably try it out in the near future.
  • deapeterssondeapetersson Posts: 22 Member
    Apparently i can't post links yet... So you have to work a bit to get to my challenge.
    It is on my tumblr.
    So you have to go to thefreckledbitch.tumblr(.com)
    Then add this to the link: /tagged/gen-1/chrono
    @Good_Ol_Jasbert I don't believe they all have to be female. If you made the heir a male it could prove to be quite interesting, especially in a story telling stand point, as long as you still stuck to the standard rules for that generation ;)

• peacesimmerpeacesimmer Posts: 1 New Member
    I am currently doing this challenge. My legacy founder is Sarah Dominquez. She is engaged to (not married yet, probably won't be for a long time) to Jie Xiong, a sim that I made originally for Jessamica92's sims 4 CAS contest but didn't win because I forgot to put it on the gallery. Anyway they have two kids so far, Brianna (Bashful) and Daniel (Doc). The future names I picked out for the other dwarfs are
    Dopey- Boy Devon, Girl Deirdre
    Happy- Boy Hunter, Girl Haylee
    Sleepy- Boy Shawn, Girl Sally
    Sneezy- Boy Spencer, Girl Sasha
    Grumpy- Boy Graysen, Girl Gina

Yep, I got it all planned out. well the second generation at least.
  • TheLeadingLadyTheLeadingLady Posts: 3 New Member
    I am currently doing this challenge on my Youtube channel (AccioChocobo), and I love it. I am thinking of changing Anna's generation for Elsa, just because I relate to her more.
    If you guys want to check out my channel, that would be awesome. I would love some more feedback on my videos.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top