Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    Celiria wrote: »
    *curtain raises* To be or not to be that is not the question, the real question is what will happen today on.....

life-and-times-gen-2.jpg

No this isn't a special Shakespeare episode I was just trying to come up with an intro and that came to mind

*director's sign drops down* "Awww, I was excited. I make a great Mercutio.

You realize he dies right, then again who doesn't in that play.

*director's sign drops down* "O.o Dude SPOILERS"

Really? It's Romeo and Juliet. Most people have read it (or been forced to read it if you went to an American high school). Plus I think after 400 years the spoiler period has solidly ended.

Notice: If we have spoiled Romeo and Juliet for you we apologize but seriously, it's been out for 417 years :p

Yep Romeo and Juliet references, we're classing this show up.... but don't expect it to last long, this is me we're talking about so there's bound to be a woohoo joke or some other low brow humor soon :p

When we last left off Ashley started managing to cope with her parents passing after some kind words and advice from Aunt Traci.

first-harvest.png

And as the next morning starts Ashley is pretty much back to her normal cheerful self :)

Also her harvests are starting to earn some good money. She earned around $160 from this harvest :)

new-computer.png

Which she used to finally get a computer set up in their house. I also got them a better bed.

finish-up-the-routine.png

Ashley wasted no time in using the new computer to start working on her first official comedy routine.

pancakes.png

Meanwhile Cassidy went to the kitchen and started on breakfast.

chatting-over-breakfast.png

Ashley took a break from working on her routine to enjoy pancakes with Cassidy.

Apparently they were really good pancakes too as both of them became flirty over breakfast.

more-plan-c.png

Which lead to more distraction from Ashley working on her routine, though I doubt she was complaining (Plan C for the win :p p.s. I told you the classiness wouldn't last :grin: ). Luckily Cassidy doesn't have work today so she won't have to worry about being late.

finish-up-the-routine.png

After having their fun Cassidy went to take a cold shower while Ashley finished up writing her comedy routine.

cassidy-feels-like-making-cookies.png

Cassidy also baked cookies because she felt like baking cookies. Honestly there is no real reason behind it she just randomly got the whim to bake cookies just out of the blue.

jog.png

Ashley finally completed her routine so she and Cassidy went for a jog.

visit-the-club-in-willow-creek.png

They went over to Willow Creek so that Ashley could try out her new routine at the local club.

kiara-again.png

As they entered they ran into Kiara Abernathy. For those who don't remember she was the girl at the park who Ashley tried to be friends with and instead Kiara made fun of her face.

Well now she gets to see what she missed out on. If she'd been nice who knows how differently things could have gone. But it doesn't matter. Ashley has Cassidy and that's perfectly fine with her :)

trying-her-new-routine.png

Ashley went up to the mic and tried out her new routine. And finally her comedy pays off (quite literally) as she earns $75 for the performance.

I can already see this being a very lucrative career choice but I'm going to play fair and limit how much she can do per day. I will allow her to do three routines per day and she's not allowed to repeat routines during a single set. Since she only has the one routine at the moment she is done for the day, but hey $75 isn't to shabby for a first real performance.

tickling-and-congratulation.png

After Ashley finishes the couple head out back to a bench and Cassidy cheerfully congratulates Ashley on her first pay check as a comedian.

happy-for-ashley.png

Cassidy always knew Ashley would do well :)

lillies-and-roses.png

The two decide to go for a walk by the lake for the remainder of their afternoon in Willow Creek. Ashley spotted some lilies as they were going by and picked them for her garden, she also found some roses as well.

happy-afternoon-together.png

But Ashley keeps her focus on the most beautiful flower standing right in front of her.

nobodies-around.png

And nobodies around so they have the privacy for some kissing down by the lake side as the finish up their afternoon in Willow Creek.

new-plants.png

When they arrive home Ashley heads to her garden to plant her new flowers.

chess-match.png

After which the two enjoy a relaxing game of chess.

ashley-finally-wins-one.png

And Ashley's practice yesterday bears fruit as she finally wins a game against Cassidy.

cassidy-starts-on-dinner.png

As it starts to get late Cassidy fixes dinner.

ashley-works-on-a-new-routine1.png

Meanwhile Ashley starts working on another comedy routine.

dinner-together.png

The couple enjoy their dinner together before Cassidy heads off to bed.

ashley-stays-up-late-working.png

Ashley stays up late though finishing her routine. She told Cassidy they would definitely have a family together some day and the sooner they get the money to get everything set up the sooner she can make Cassidy's wish come true :)

And that's it for this episode.

Will the two be able to expand their family soon?

Will Ashley's comedy career take off?

Will the American high school system ever stop shoving Shakespeare down students throats? (seriously I get he's good but nothing is fun when your being forced to read it :\ )

Find out next time (except for that American high school bit, that likely won't come up :p ) on.....

life-and-times-gen-2.jpg

I hope everyone enjoyed the episode. Happy simming :)

Shakespeare goody "claps hands"

Awwww darn it. Just when I thought the standard for all our stories was to be raised "wink". I should have known better it would be like me quoting poetry. (Ain't going to happen by the way). lol

It is good to see that Ashley is doing better and realizing life has to go on.

Hooray on her first successful stand up routine.

I think Cassidy is better for Ashley then Kiara. I mean just making fun of someone's face out of the blue for no reason? Ashley didn't need someone like that.

Good for Ashley wanting to work hard so they can build a family.

I can't believe for once Cassidy went to bed and plan "c" didn't happen lol. Oh oh when hard work becomes more important than that watch out! "danger "danger" ha ha ha. I just teasing.

Great update.

• LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    edited November 2014
    So I'm finally back from my little Dennison Hiatus. I missed this famiy so much. They've been going for 6, almost 7 generations and I just can't give them up just yet. It's like trying to give up ice cream or giving up any sort of junkfood! It's impossible! *Says the girl sitting at her desk with a large bowl of chocolate syrup covered vanilla ice cream and a glass of chocolate milk* Anyways, I hope you enjoy this update!

drE8EtU.png
    We come back to Tristan apparently yelling at me for abandoning the family in the midst of his going out and finding collectibles.
    Tristan: How dare you leave us! I'm oughtta teach you a good lesson about abandonment, missy!
    Oh, quiet, you. I wasn't even gone that long and all you guys did was sit on your tushes in your huge house while I constantly worked. So suck it up.

4zCzWub.png
    Raquelle couldn't care less that I left her. Here she is playing with her mom's tablet. Whatcha doin' there?
    Raquelle: I'm hacking into my mom's personal blog. *Reads* Oh, dear God! I didn't know adults did that in the bedroom!
    When you're older, you'll understand, dear. Now don't you have some barbies to play with or something?

jNXeJHP.png
    It's been so long since I've seen a racoon, but isn't this little guy so cute?! I wanna adopt you!
    Racoon: So I can be ignored and eventually starve to death? I don't think so, lady!

ALNGxRu.png
    For some reason, Luna seems to like tending to her little garden in her pajamas. My simself is just like me, it's scary! D:

sYDm9me.png
    Harold and Cadence are always autonomously kissing or being romantic. Which is sad because Tristan and Luna barely even look at each other anymore.

jEu3FGK.png
    At least Tristan helps his wife with the garden from time to time. Do something romantic!
    Tristan: There is nothing wrong with having a completely non-passionate relationship.
    Grrrr! I totally need to send these two on a little vacation so that they can rekindle their romance. After all, there's nothing like exploring spooky tombs to get that passion going.

JtOSqAB.png
    This proves that the pets aren't ignored as Chloe gives attention to the cat whose name I forgot.
    ...Why I let my sims have pets, I don't know.

KX4J9Kp.png
    You know, I just realized that I don't give tours of my houses, plus my sims aren't doing anything interesting right now, so here goes...
    Here we have the frontal view of the house. I didn't build it, by the way. I'm not that talented, lol. The house can be found on whitsims and is called "Pour Some Sugar On It". So you can google it to find it. I haven't really changed the outside. Bu tyou see that here we have the front lawn with the telescope, the headless penguin that Cadence created a while back, some flower bushes and other landscaping. Also, in the garage, you can see Cadence's sculpting station, the glass blowing machine, and the gem cutter.

YuZbdfd.png
    Next, we have the backyard where the pool is located along with the grill and a hottub. There's also the bee keeping boxes where Harold gets stung at least three times a day.

oP3rbKq.png
    There's also a little playground for the kids, which they don't play on. Why I spoil my sims, I don't know. The little 🐸🐸🐸🐸 never use this stuff.

U4fQMcA.png
    Through the front door is a little entryway where I stuffed a cabinet full of knicknacks, and, you can't really see it, but there is a shoe rack for their shoes.

maOEDOD.png
    Here's a little endtable with other bits of junk used to make the room look prettier than it already is.

B0ACikU.png
    Now we come into the dining room where the family eats their meals. It's nothing special, really. I would build a little greenhouse for the plants, but honestly, there's no room on the lot for that. So the planter bowls are mostly stuffed in here.

iRrt2pF.png
    We go to the other side of the entry hall and find a little room with a chess table where Raquelle usually commands her little chess army as well as a sculpting gnome, I believe it is.

tAI5JLO.png
    Across from the chess table is a bookshelf and a chair along with Tristan's ice sculpture.

aamVUSZ.png
    The next room is the mini skilling room complete with an easel, the inventing station, and the Science Station.

LPPZpnd.png
    F664MXR.png
    1lSD1ac.png
    W2XzimW.png
    sEEuQzt.png
    Here is the very large kitchen. It used to be so much fuller of bits of clutter than I got from Aroundthesims, but since I recently cleaned out a lot of my CC, I ended up getting rid of a lot of the clutter. I didn't know how much it bogged down my game. :(
    Anyways, the kitchen is complete with your usual amenities, including a baker's oven, a woodfire oven for pizzas and lasagna and other such foods, as well as the jam making station.
    Good looking creeper sim looking through the window not included, of course. :p

0Nbogio.png
    L5JkF7f.png
    bQ1vkFc.png
    1oM7yHR.png
    Tm8EDD8.png
    Going through the kitchen, we come into the living room, which is quite large. But with a family this big, you kind of do need a large living room, lol. The little beanbag chairs are where the pets sleep as I thought they were nicer than the pet beds.

CryqC4A.png
    Now let's go through these double doors and into Luna and Tristan's bedroom!

iksXjab.png
    WdzCoLN.png
    UwYYkqT.png
    ozbGgnb.png
    p7OoiDx.png
    As you can tell, they probably have the nicest room in the entire house, as well as the biggest. I used red, mauve, and beige colors, as well as light wood and on the walls are some of their rewards.
    Also, why Charlie is in their room sipping tea like a little old lady is beyond me. But there you have it.

vItQvWa.png
    U6pD1ED.png
    Here's the bathroom, which adjoins their room. It's really nothing special as I hate decorating bathrooms.

wSv1YA9.png
    XZLBTFW.png
    Next is Cadence and Harold's bedroom, which is smaller, but still nice. I went with light pink and grey. Cadence does love pink, so it's going to stay no matter how much Harold complains, which he shouldn't because I put in his favorite color as well, which is grey.

bGKT48c.png
    xys5ICz.png
    Obligatory bathroom shot, which looks almost the same as Tristan and Luna's bathroom minus the tub since there was no room.

NANgaMF.png
    Next we come upstairs where we have a few musical instruments. There are two 🐸🐸🐸🐸 because Royce wished for one and I indulged him. The other one is the family bass, but Royce wanted one for himself...spoiled rich sim that he is.
    There's also a little turtle terrarium behind the instruments too. :D

1BRuMvX.png
    Now we have our shelves full of rare and precious gems complete with a little roofing mishap. But I'll forgive the creator since I love this house so much, along with the lizard terrarium where our ancient dragon is held.

0rfds62.png
    We can also look out over the landing and see what sims are doing downstairs, and perhaps drop things on them if we're feeling particularly murderous. :p

zTYhmaZ.png
    ayQ5oMo.png
    Here's Royce's bedroom. I incorporated a lot of browns, which is his favorite color. I think it's a very nice room. :)

UADgw0p.png
    zhKwtpn.png
    uBvPPmu.png
    EgiMaXx.png
    Next we have Savannah's room, which is a little bigger as you can tell. There's a lot of green in here, which is her favorite color. It's not as girly as I would make my female sims rooms, but it's different...very unique. :)

icmkah1.png
    igY7EiB.png
    H6gvrxI.png
    zN02Czu.png
    This is Charlie's bedroom, which has to be my favorite of all of the kid's bedrooms. Charlie is pretty much your punk rocker type, but Luna wouldn't let him go too overboard, other than a few rockstar posters on his wall as well as an electric guitar that he got for his birthday. :)

aGKdJNx.png
    0tVykz3.png
    This is one of the upstairs bathrooms. Like all the others in the house, it's really nothing special, lol.

EbApBAW.png
    LMe7EIc.png
    Lastly is Raquelle's bedroom. It's definitely the most girly as she loves pink and probably the most plain. The house used to have bits of decorative clutter, but I got rid of a lot of it when doing my CC Spring Cleaning. Chances are, I may download a little bit of it back.

fsYtErP.png
    Obligatory shot of the final bathroom. With a family this big, you kind of do need a lot of bathrooms.

d162Lre.png
    There's also a small balcony where sims can stand or use to take romantic pictures...or do other things.

And that ends our tour of the Dennison Household. :D

9UFN2II.png
    The kids definitely enjoy the swimming pool. Half the time, I can't get them away from it. But at least they're having fun.

yvpcqJZ.png
    Luna plays with the cat. Yet, it still won't let anyone pet it, really. Little stinker.]

And that's it for this update! I know the majority of it was just a tour of the house, but I hope you all still enjoyed. :)
    LunBeauty wrote: »
    @TadOlson Great update!

I have recently found out that my boyfriend has been unfaithful to me. Apparently, he's been seeing a girl for five months. I saw pictures of them on Facebook as well as statuses proving their relationship. Part of me just doesn't care, yet another part of me is so hurt by this. That part of me feels the sting of rejection. The girl is also pregnant and apparently has been long enough to be able to go to the doctor and determine the gender of the baby through ultrasound. I'm feeling so many mixed emotions right now. I'm pretty much thinking to myself "Well, I should have expected this." and another part of me just wants to scream.

In other words, my mind is a jumbled up mess right now. I apologize for venting my storm of emotions here and I promise that this is the last time it'll ever happen...unless it's Sims related, lol.

No honestly it is fine. I feel privileged you would share such a hard thing for you in life. That shows you consider us friends.

I have been there and went through it with first hubby, so I know how hard it is. You deserve a man who will treat you better, and although this seems horrible right now, you will see in the future that it will be for the best. When my first boyfriend and I broke up a long time a go, it hurt for a very loooong time, but I see now if we had gotten together and married, knowing what I know about him now it would have been miserable.

I know words sound hollow right now, as the pain is so unbearable, but I want you to know I do understand and feel free to share anytime you need a place to vent. If you don't feel comfortable or right doing it on here, if you would like I can send you a in game gift and send you my email address so you can vent anytime. Just an offer you don't have to accept. I would understand if you said no.

IreneSwift wrote: »
    Thursday morning, after Kristy finished maintenance on the fire engine and alarm, she sat down to continue studying the ambrosia recipe. While she was studying her recipe, Des Eyre, Kristy's only coworker, quit the job and left, to go to work as an aspiring mime.

1learningambrosiarecipeatwork.jpg

The alarm went off, and once again, it quit before Kristy could get to the truck. After that interruption, Kristy spent the rest of her work day painting, and finished the painting for the diner. So, after work, she delivered it.

2deliveringpaintingtothediner.jpg

Since the fire issue is a known glitch, rather than the way the game is supposed to work, I used MC to promote Kristy to level 3 in the career, where she would be if she had been able to respond to the 4 fires that had dropped up to that point.

Friday, Kristy was called to another small house fire, which she successfully put out.

4smalloutdoorhousefire.jpg

The entire family was in a panic over the fire. Even the paper girl started to freak out when she delivered the paper.

5panickedhomeowner.jpg

Back at the station, Kristy spent the rest of her shift sketching outside.

6sketchingoutdoorsatwork.jpg

Saturday morning, when Kristy went out to get the newspaper, she got the surprise of her life. She had finally stayed put long enough for Hal to find her. She saw that his former bravado was gone, replaced by a quiet maturity she had never seen in him before. There was a sadness in his eyes, like the sadness she often saw in her own eyes, when she looked at herself in the mirror. She had never stopped loving Hal. She had tried to forget him with other men, but she couldn't, and she had finally lost all desire to try again. So, she invited him inside, to hear what he had to say to her.

7halfinallyfindskristy.jpg

Hal told Kristy everything. He told her that he had not realized how much he loved her until she was gone, and that he had finally understood that he had unconsciously sabotaged their relationship, because he was afraid of getting too close to any woman for fear they would reject him if they got to know him too well. He described how he had followed her around the world, always arriving too late in each of the places where she had lived. He had lost his job from taking too much time off for travel, and he had sold everything he had to finance his search. He came to her with nothing left but himself, a cheap camera, his high school diploma, and the few items of clothing he carried with him.

8halandkristytalk.jpg

Hal asked nothing of Kristy but forgiveness. He didn't feel worthy of even her friendship. If she wanted nothing more to do with him, he would go back home and never trouble her again. If he had come to Kristy in Riverview with his apology, she would have made him prove himself before she accepted him back, but the tenacity of his search for her, in the face of repeated disappointment and discouragement was proof enough to satisfy her that he really had changed his ways. She asked him to stay. She told him how much she had missed him, and that she still loved him. With this encouragement, Hal asked Kristy to marry him, and she accepted.

9halproposes.jpg

10sealedwithakiss.jpg

Afterward, Hal & Kristy went to the spring festival. They decided to try the Love Inspector first. It said, “Uncontrollable – Love Inspector feels terrible for taking your money to observe something so beautiful – Love Inspector should be paying you!”

11loveinspector.jpg

After that, they kissed out of sheer joy at being together again.

12kissingatfestival.jpg

Then, Kristy serenaded Hal with her guitar.

13kristyserenadeshal.jpg

Unfortunately, with Kristy being a celebrity, it seemed other people weren't willing to mind their own business. So they got a picture together in the photo booth, and left for a more secluded place.

14interruption.jpg

The Riverwalk Park is still in the downtown area, and it has a great view of the river. But for some reason, hardly anyone ever goes there. So Kristy and Hal had the place to themselves. They had decided on a private wedding, but they also decided to dress up for it. They exchanged rings....

15privatewedding.jpg

...made their vows to each other...

16privatewedding2.jpg

...and sealed it with a kiss.

17firstkissashusbandandwife.jpg

They had only one photo of their wedding. But it was enough. They would never forget this day.

18weddingphoto.jpg

Now that they were husband and wife, they headed straight home to bed. It wasn't night, and they weren't sleepy, but they had a lot of lost years to make up for.

19makingupforlosttime.jpg

Eventually, they went downstairs to eat dinner. Hal wanted to learn to cook, so while Kristy made cheesesteak, Hal's favorite meal, he made some country bread in the stone oven.

20cookingtogether.jpg

After their first meal as husband and wife, Kristy fed Charlie. Hal had to use the bathroom, then he got frisky with Kristy.

21halgetsfrisky.jpg

It seems that even in their own home, they weren't safe from intruders. His rudeness cost this gnome his freedom.

22intruder.jpg

Later, they took a break to go outside and play a round of horseshoes, before they went back to bed for the night.

23playinghorseshoes.jpg

While they were at the festival, Kristy got a couple more photos for the collections. A photo of Hal gave her “my main squeeze,” and the protest going on at city hall gave her the “political demonstration” photo. In the process, Kristy completed the Human Form skill challenge. She has only one photography skill challenge to finish, Paparazzi, for taking photos of sims she doesn't know.

Seriously quitting Des to become a mime? Where is the virtue in that? Poor Kristy how is she going to do it all alone?

I give Kristy kudos sticking it out alone lol. Well someone has to put out those fires, although you would think sims could use fire extinguishers and do it themselves. I can't tell you how many times I forgot to put in a fire alarm, or had one, and my sims at my urging would put out the fire before the fire fighters came due to the whole kitchen would have imploded by the time they arrived lol.

Oh dear Hal is back yeah! Wow I am glad she let him come in and explain himself. I wish a man would go to the ends of the earth for me like that lol. I have never had any man pursue me like that. : ( How romantic. Awwww after all that time I can understand why he didn't waste time and proposed right away. This is so sweet.

I think it is great that they went to the festival and the love inspector said what it did. I think that is one smart machine. I am thrilled they are together.

Kristy is so stunning in that dress and hairstyle. I love her in that wedding dress.

You have memories even if you only have one picture. You will always have those pictures in your mind.

I am so happy for Kristy and can't believe it finally happened.

So excited to see more.

TadOlson wrote: »
    I've got a special update before my regular one about some fixes I made in my game.I took the time to check a few of the castes and catagories in story progression I neglected to check and found it gated to manage inventories as true which might've been causing some very annoying glitches with inventories.I've also got some more NRaas Mod files and there are 68 files in the Mods folder from NRaas.
    Here's today's update from Glen Harbor in early spring of 1662.
    Rudy Wagner and Lacey Walker were both up a bit late that morning and tried to get their homework done before heading to school and had to finish it at school instead.
    15552625017_10d4941fdc.jpg
    They both ended up having to walk to school and ended up late because of that.The day went by very quickly while they were in school.
    15118419513_3287db7c27.jpg
    They both stayed after to do their homework and ate dinner before heading for home.
    15551932569_23e4a89c05.jpg
    They got the garden tended to and got bills paid before rushing to get to bed by 8:30 in the evening.
    15552987280_21e11becfe.jpg
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were also getting to bed by 9PM when I used NRaas Sector to check on them and they became active.
    15552366358_f26bb21e18.jpg

Not good being late for school, but I know they don't make a habit of it. Sometimes life gets in the way. Why did they have to walk? Don't they own bikes?

At least they were able to finish their homework at school. I never found time to go fast at school lol.

Great update.
    Celiria wrote: »
    Join us for more....

life-and-times-gen-2.jpg

When we last left our golden locked couple they enjoyed an afternoon in Willow Creek after Ashley finally earned her first paycheck as a stand up comedian.

cassidy-making-breakfast.png

Cassidy starts the day off by fixing breakfast.

couples-breakfast-together.png

Ashley wakes up a bit later since she was up late the night before working on the computer. But she is up in time to enjoy a nice chat with Cassidy over breakfast.

play-guitar-for-a-little-bit.png

After their meal Cassidy gets dressed and plays her guitar for a bit.

trees-coming-in-nicely.png

Meanwhile Ashley heads out back to work on her garden. Her apple and cherry trees are growing in quite nicely.

have-a-good-day-at-work1.png

And she finishes her gardening just in time to give her wife a kiss goodbye before Cassidy heads off to work.

try-out-her-new-comedy-routines.png

After Cassidy leaves Ashley gets out of the house as well to go and try out her comedy routines at the lounge in Oasis Springs.

someone-other-than-cassidy.png

She's clearly getting better as someone that isn't Cassidy watches her performance for a change. The $150 she earns doesn't hurt her opinion of her comedy skill either :p

fine-tune-her-routines.png

After getting her paycheck she returns home and works on refining her routines.

really-happy-with-what-shes-got.png

At least she finds the refinements funny. Hey as they say if you can't make yourself laugh why would you expect others to.

After finishing her work for the day she chats with Traci for a bit. She knows her aunt won't be around too much longer so she wants to keep in touch while she can.

welcome-home.png

Speaking of in touch :p

Cassidy is greeted by Ashley as she returns from work.

Cassidy had a tough day at work and asks Ashley for a backrub.

thats-not-a-backrub.png

Uh Ashley, that's not a backrub.

Oh who cares, it's not like Cassidy's complaining :p

quck-meal-and-off-to-bed.png

The two finally separate and have a quick meal before heading to bed.

And that's it for this episode. What will happen next?

Will the public find Ashley's refinements to her routines as funny as she does?

What will Cassidy do as she heads into her days off? (she really seems to have a lot of those)

Will Ashley learn the actual meaning of a backrub? (will Cassidy even bother to correct her :p )

Find out on the next episode of.....

life-and-times-gen-2.jpg

I hope everyone enjoyed the update and as always, Happy Simming :)

I see that Ashley is doing better that is good.

I think we don't realize how important family is until we lose someone. I am glad she decides to keep in touch with Traci, although Traci isn't an elder yet is she? I assume so, but in the other update she didn't seem to look old to me lol.

Hooray that Ashley got 150 simoleans.

I know that you said if something isn't funny to you, it won't be funny to others, but that isn't necessarily true. I have a sense of humor I hope lol, and I think it is pretty good maybe not the best mind you, and there is a lot I find funny and hubby won't crack a smile. He is more slob humor and slap stick I think. I am more for subtle or dry humor. So even if you think something is funny, it doesn't mean everyone else will.

Ashley though is doing well, and that is great. Yeah I agree that isn't a back rub, but hey whatever makes her happy. Personally in my opinion skip the kissing and give me the back rub I asked for ha ha ha.

Great update.

Colorist40 wrote: »
    @TadOlson Great update!

I have recently found out that my boyfriend has been unfaithful to me. Apparently, he's been seeing a girl for five months. I saw pictures of them on Facebook as well as statuses proving their relationship. Part of me just doesn't care, yet another part of me is so hurt by this. That part of me feels the sting of rejection. The girl is also pregnant and apparently has been long enough to be able to go to the doctor and determine the gender of the baby through ultrasound. I'm feeling so many mixed emotions right now. I'm pretty much thinking to myself "Well, I should have expected this." and another part of me just wants to scream.

In other words, my mind is a jumbled up mess right now. I apologize for venting my storm of emotions here and I promise that this is the last time it'll ever happen...unless it's Sims related, lol.

No honestly it is fine. I feel privileged you would share such a hard thing for you in life. That shows you consider us friends.

I have been there and went through it with first hubby, so I know how hard it is. You deserve a man who will treat you better, and although this seems horrible right now, you will see in the future that it will be for the best. When my first boyfriend and I broke up a long time a go, it hurt for a very loooong time, but I see now if we had gotten together and married, knowing what I know about him now it would have been miserable.

I know words sound hollow right now, as the pain is so unbearable, but I want you to know I do understand and feel free to share anytime you need a place to vent. If you don't feel comfortable or right doing it on here, if you would like I can send you a in game gift and send you my email address so you can vent anytime. Just an offer you don't have to accept. I would understand if you said no.

I'm the kind of person who can't hold in my emotions. The more I do it, the worse it gets. I guess I'm just getting tired of it always happening. They always end up cheating on me or leaving me for another girl. That has definitely not helped my self-esteem. Personally, I don't think I'm a bad person or ugly. I will say that this one does hurt a little less than what I went through with my last few boyfriends. To be honest with you, the only good boyfriend I had was my very first boyfriend. We were together for three years and we broke up due to the fact that we lived so far apart. (Two hours is a long way to drive). But it was a mutual break-up and we're still pretty good friends. I talk to him on facebook from time to time.

I know there's a guy out there for me. Sometimes I do feel like my time is ticking and I would like to meet someone who won't cheat on me, abuse me, or leave me for someone prettier, get married, and have that little boy and girl I've always wanted.

Just being able to talk about it makes me feel better. Having your email or a way to chat with you or anyone else other than on here and bogging down this thread with my relationship or lack of relationship problems would be nice. You really don't have to get me an ingame gift, though. But if you want to, that's fine as well. My sims are spoiled enough as it is, lol.

• CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    @Colorist40

The water plants with tears interaction is exclusive to when your sim is feeling sad.

Yeah it will still hurt but at least Ashley understands that she can't let the hurt run her life.

Sorry standard won't be raised with this story. The low brow jokes are just to much fun :p

Trust me I think Cassidy is better to but it's still interesting to think about how different things might have gone if Kiara hadn't been a jerk when they first met.

Traci's been an elder since before the wedding. She's only slightly younger than Kamryn.

It's more that I feel the creator needs to enjoy their work first and foremost. If a comedian doesn't think their own joke is funny then why should anyone be interested in hearing it. A friend of mine once put it more eloquently but I don't remember how he phrased it. But at the end of the day I can't judge what others might find funny, I can only judge what I find funny and hope others do as well.

I'm glad you enjoyed the updates :)
    So I'm finally back from my little Dennison Hiatus. I missed this famiy so much. They've been going for 6, almost 7 generations and I just can't give them up just yet. It's like trying to give up ice cream or giving up any sort of junkfood! It's impossible! *Says the girl sitting at her desk with a large bowl of chocolate syrup covered vanilla ice cream and a glass of chocolate milk* Anyways, I hope you enjoy this update!

drE8EtU.png
    We come back to Tristan apparently yelling at me for abandoning the family in the midst of his going out and finding collectibles.
    Tristan: How dare you leave us! I'm oughtta teach you a good lesson about abandonment, missy!
    Oh, quiet, you. I wasn't even gone that long and all you guys did was sit on your tushes in your huge house while I constantly worked. So suck it up.

4zCzWub.png
    Raquelle couldn't care less that I left her. Here she is playing with her mom's tablet. Whatcha doin' there?
    Raquelle: I'm hacking into my mom's personal blog. *Reads* Oh, dear God! I didn't know adults did that in the bedroom!
    When you're older, you'll understand, dear. Now don't you have some barbies to play with or something?

jNXeJHP.png
    It's been so long since I've seen a racoon, but isn't this little guy so cute?! I wanna adopt you!
    Racoon: So I can be ignored and eventually starve to death? I don't think so, lady!

ALNGxRu.png
    For some reason, Luna seems to like tending to her little garden in her pajamas. My simself is just like me, it's scary! D:

sYDm9me.png
    Harold and Cadence are always autonomously kissing or being romantic. Which is sad because Tristan and Luna barely even look at each other anymore.

jEu3FGK.png
    At least Tristan helps his wife with the garden from time to time. Do something romantic!
    Tristan: There is nothing wrong with having a completely non-passionate relationship.
    Grrrr! I totally need to send these two on a little vacation so that they can rekindle their romance. After all, there's nothing like exploring spooky tombs to get that passion going.

JtOSqAB.png
    This proves that the pets aren't ignored as Chloe gives attention to the cat whose name I forgot.
    ...Why I let my sims have pets, I don't know.

KX4J9Kp.png
    You know, I just realized that I don't give tours of my houses, plus my sims aren't doing anything interesting right now, so here goes...
    Here we have the frontal view of the house. I didn't build it, by the way. I'm not that talented, lol. The house can be found on whitsims and is called "Pour Some Sugar On It". So you can google it to find it. I haven't really changed the outside. Bu tyou see that here we have the front lawn with the telescope, the headless penguin that Cadence created a while back, some flower bushes and other landscaping. Also, in the garage, you can see Cadence's sculpting station, the glass blowing machine, and the gem cutter.

YuZbdfd.png
    Next, we have the backyard where the pool is located along with the grill and a hottub. There's also the bee keeping boxes where Harold gets stung at least three times a day.

oP3rbKq.png
    There's also a little playground for the kids, which they don't play on. Why I spoil my sims, I don't know. The little 🐸🐸🐸🐸 never use this stuff.

U4fQMcA.png
    Through the front door is a little entryway where I stuffed a cabinet full of knicknacks, and, you can't really see it, but there is a shoe rack for their shoes.

maOEDOD.png
    Here's a little endtable with other bits of junk used to make the room look prettier than it already is.

B0ACikU.png
    Now we come into the dining room where the family eats their meals. It's nothing special, really. I would build a little greenhouse for the plants, but honestly, there's no room on the lot for that. So the planter bowls are mostly stuffed in here.

iRrt2pF.png
    We go to the other side of the entry hall and find a little room with a chess table where Raquelle usually commands her little chess army as well as a sculpting gnome, I believe it is.

tAI5JLO.png
    Across from the chess table is a bookshelf and a chair along with Tristan's ice sculpture.

aamVUSZ.png
    The next room is the mini skilling room complete with an easel, the inventing station, and the Science Station.

LPPZpnd.png
    F664MXR.png
    1lSD1ac.png
    W2XzimW.png
    sEEuQzt.png
    Here is the very large kitchen. It used to be so much fuller of bits of clutter than I got from Aroundthesims, but since I recently cleaned out a lot of my CC, I ended up getting rid of a lot of the clutter. I didn't know how much it bogged down my game. :(
    Anyways, the kitchen is complete with your usual amenities, including a baker's oven, a woodfire oven for pizzas and lasagna and other such foods, as well as the jam making station.
    Good looking creeper sim looking through the window not included, of course. :p

0Nbogio.png
    L5JkF7f.png
    bQ1vkFc.png
    1oM7yHR.png
    Tm8EDD8.png
    Going through the kitchen, we come into the living room, which is quite large. But with a family this big, you kind of do need a large living room, lol. The little beanbag chairs are where the pets sleep as I thought they were nicer than the pet beds.

CryqC4A.png
    Now let's go through these double doors and into Luna and Tristan's bedroom!

iksXjab.png
    WdzCoLN.png
    UwYYkqT.png
    ozbGgnb.png
    p7OoiDx.png
    As you can tell, they probably have the nicest room in the entire house, as well as the biggest. I used red, mauve, and beige colors, as well as light wood and on the walls are some of their rewards.
    Also, why Charlie is in their room sipping tea like a little old lady is beyond me. But there you have it.

vItQvWa.png
    U6pD1ED.png
    Here's the bathroom, which adjoins their room. It's really nothing special as I hate decorating bathrooms.

wSv1YA9.png
    XZLBTFW.png
    Next is Cadence and Harold's bedroom, which is smaller, but still nice. I went with light pink and grey. Cadence does love pink, so it's going to stay no matter how much Harold complains, which he shouldn't because I put in his favorite color as well, which is grey.

bGKT48c.png
    xys5ICz.png
    Obligatory bathroom shot, which looks almost the same as Tristan and Luna's bathroom minus the tub since there was no room.

NANgaMF.png
    Next we come upstairs where we have a few musical instruments. There are two 🐸🐸🐸🐸 because Royce wished for one and I indulged him. The other one is the family bass, but Royce wanted one for himself...spoiled rich sim that he is.
    There's also a little turtle terrarium behind the instruments too. :D

1BRuMvX.png
    Now we have our shelves full of rare and precious gems complete with a little roofing mishap. But I'll forgive the creator since I love this house so much, along with the lizard terrarium where our ancient dragon is held.

0rfds62.png
    We can also look out over the landing and see what sims are doing downstairs, and perhaps drop things on them if we're feeling particularly murderous. :p

zTYhmaZ.png
    ayQ5oMo.png
    Here's Royce's bedroom. I incorporated a lot of browns, which is his favorite color. I think it's a very nice room. :)

UADgw0p.png
    zhKwtpn.png
    uBvPPmu.png
    EgiMaXx.png
    Next we have Savannah's room, which is a little bigger as you can tell. There's a lot of green in here, which is her favorite color. It's not as girly as I would make my female sims rooms, but it's different...very unique. :)

icmkah1.png
    igY7EiB.png
    H6gvrxI.png
    zN02Czu.png
    This is Charlie's bedroom, which has to be my favorite of all of the kid's bedrooms. Charlie is pretty much your punk rocker type, but Luna wouldn't let him go too overboard, other than a few rockstar posters on his wall as well as an electric guitar that he got for his birthday. :)

aGKdJNx.png
    0tVykz3.png
    This is one of the upstairs bathrooms. Like all the others in the house, it's really nothing special, lol.

EbApBAW.png
    LMe7EIc.png
    Lastly is Raquelle's bedroom. It's definitely the most girly as she loves pink and probably the most plain. The house used to have bits of decorative clutter, but I got rid of a lot of it when doing my CC Spring Cleaning. Chances are, I may download a little bit of it back.

fsYtErP.png
    Obligatory shot of the final bathroom. With a family this big, you kind of do need a lot of bathrooms.

d162Lre.png
    There's also a small balcony where sims can stand or use to take romantic pictures...or do other things.

And that ends our tour of the Dennison Household. :D

9UFN2II.png
    The kids definitely enjoy the swimming pool. Half the time, I can't get them away from it. But at least they're having fun.

yvpcqJZ.png
    Luna plays with the cat. Yet, it still won't let anyone pet it, really. Little stinker.]

And that's it for this update! I know the majority of it was just a tour of the house, but I hope you all still enjoyed. :)

Lol good for you Tristan. Give her what for. Not only did she abandon you, she deprived us lol. Just kidding dear. I don't argue with a man screaming at me through a mega phone.

Lol Rachelle you little scamp. Now you have to have your eyes scoured with bleach for reading that lol. I don't think Barbies is the solution. lol How about your baby dolls?

Ha ha ha. The raccoon has a point lol.

Awww a little simmmie me lol,

Boo hoo Tristan and Luna rekindle that fire. Quick! lol

I am not sure that tomb exploring would rekindle the romance, it might be a reminder of what has happened to their relationship.

I agree your sims need to let the pets go lol.

That is a nice house. I wish I could build like others, although I know you didn't build this.

Smoke those bees to death lol.

So like real life. Parent: Ohhhh look at that new toy. Kid: Ooooohhhh look at the box lol.

Lol @ good looking creeper sim.

I love the way you decorated the house.

I swear your pictures look so clear and bright. I know I asked this before, but how do you do it? I can't take pictures that look like that.

Raquelles room yick green lol. Don't get me wrong I love the room just not the color green ha ha ha.

Charlie's room is awesome and I don't even like punk rock lol. You did a great job on it.

I just love the light pinks and other colors. You have such taste. I envy you. Gorgeous sims, a wicked talent for decorating and coloring things. lol

@Colorist40 Thanks for the comments. :)

I cannot give up this family for another one. I've stuck with them for almost two years now. It's just not that easy.

Actually, her name is Raquelle, lol. I know it sounds about the same as Rachelle, but that's because I'm annoying like that when it comes to the sims, lol.

Raquelle: Actually, Luna was a meany pants and sold my dolls. :(

But see, they can woohoo in old sarcophogouses. That just screams romance! :p

It's so much more fun to ignore the pets. :p

My sims don't appreciate anything I give them. Ungrateful little stinkers.

Honestly, I just have the graphics up very high and a fairly decent graphics card. That's about it. Um...I guess lighting mods help too.

Savannah's room is green. But green is my second least favorite color. I absolutely loathe orange. Speaking of green...my boss at work is making us all wear lime or light green shirts now. D: Ewwww!

I rarely decorate houses. Usually, I just download CC free houses that are already furnished and recolor a few things here and there. This is one of the only houses I have that was not furnished.

I'm glad you enjoyed the update. :)
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited November 2014
    Sunday morning, Kristy and Hal shared a hug and kiss first thing in the morning, before leaving the bedroom.

1firstmorningtogether.jpg

Their wedding picture was given a prominent place in their living room.

4weddingphotoonthewall.jpg

Kristy took a bubble bath, while Hal started a painting of his own. He took a break to get the mail, and found four wedding gifts: a canine calendar from Amy Bull, a feline stray gnome garden statue from Betty Willis, one of Kristy's former coworkers, an extreme digital picture frame from Kristy's other former coworker, Des Eyre, and a “me too” megaphone from Gala Ball. Then he returned to his painting. His career is as a sketch artist, but as of yet he had no painting skill.

3kristytakesabubblebath.jpg

2halpaints.jpg

When Kristy finished her bubble bath, she joined Hal in the studio alcove, to continue her own painting. Both of them took breaks now and then, Kristy to tend to household chores, and Hal to use the bathroom, shower, and learn charisma. By the time they quit for dinner, Kristy had mastered painting, and Hal had reached level 3 in the skill.

5kristymasterspainting.jpg

After dinner, they finished up the rest of the household tasks that needed attention, then left for their honeymoon in Shang Simla. They didn't stay in the tourist hostel, but rented a private house. Kristy wanted to sculpt Hal in ice, so she did that soon after they arrived. Sadly, when they returned home and took the sculpture along with them, the only thing that survived the trip was the base of the statue.

6sculptinghalinice.jpg

After Kristy finished the sculpture, she read the newspaper, and Hal started another painting.

7halpaintsinchina.jpg

They also spent some time cuddling, which led to some other romantic activities.

8honeymooncuddle.jpg

After dinner, they went to the general merchant's shop to buy some supplies for exploring they planned to do.

9buyingexploringsupplies.jpg

They spent the night in their rental house, then after breakfast, they left to explore the Dragon Cave, where Kristy had defeated the evil warlord, D'ong Huo, years earlier. They didn't need the money from relics and gems, so although they looked in every chest, they didn't plan to take anything from them except the relics Kristy still needed for her collections. Kristy found one of the two Chinese vases she needed in one of the first chests she opened. They spent the night in the Dragon Cave and finished exploring the next morning.

10exploringinchina.jpg

After they finished exploring the Dragon Cave, they went to the martial arts academy, to find the special merchant and buy some more supplies from him. While they were there, Kristy trained Hal in sim fu, until he had reached the first skill level.

11kristytrainshalinsimfu.jpg

Then they sparred. It was no surprise that Kristy won, 2-0. Some day Hal would have enough skill to pose a real challenge to Kristy. But for now, sparring with her would help him gain skill, even if he didn't win.

12kristyandhalspar.jpg

They were hot and sweaty afterward, but there is only one shower at the academy, so instead of taking turns, they shared it. It was a lot more fun that way, anyway.

13showeringtogetheratacademy.jpg

The following day, Kristy and Hal explored the Resolute Fist retreat and part of the Temple of Heaven. They spent the night in their rented house, and explored the rest of the Temple of Heaven and the Hot Springs the next day. On their fifth day in China, they stayed at their vacation house and did things there. Kristy cleaned up the old newspapers that had accumulated, read the current one, then practised writing, while Hal continued working on his painting.

15kristycleansup.jpg

14halpaints.jpg

Hal wanted to improve several of his skills that day, so they played chess together until he reached the next skill level, level 4. By then, they had played 3 games, and Kristy had won all of them. While they were playing, Kristy also wished to increase her logic skill, so they started a fourth game. They didn't finish it, because Kristy needed to use the bathroom, but she did increase her logic skill to level 5 before she quit.

16playingchesstogether.jpg

Hal wanted to make another friend, so after Kristy finished in the bathroom, they went to the marketplace to meet some of the local residents. They introduced themselves to everyone there. Hal didn't make another friend, but he did come very close to the number of acquaintances he needed to meet the celebrity skill challenge for charisma, which would make it much easier for him to make friends with anyone else he met after he achieved the challenge.

The next day, Kristy cleaned up after breakfast, while Hal finished his painting. They would be returning home that day, but Hal needed to finish his painting so he could take it home with him.

17finalcleanup.jpg

18finishedpainting-1.jpg

As soon as the painting was finished, Hal packed it. Then they took a picture together and left for home. It was late on Sunday night when they arrived home, so they went straight to bed for the night. Unfortunately, the Chinese vase Kristy found early on in their honeymoon explorations was the only relic she found of the three she was looking for. It looks like there is more exploring in Hal and Kristy's future.

19picturetogetherinchina.jpg
    Post edited by IreneSwift on
  • venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    @all, I apologize for having such a busy week and not getting to any updates, comments, etc. Lately I've been coming home so tired, I barely turn on the computer.

@IreneSwift, welcome back! Glad to see you've had a safe trip :) Did you have fun? And congrats to Hal & Kristy on their wedding, I just caught the tail end of that update on my phone this morning in church, lol. I know, bad bad. lol I do agree somewhat on Savannah, she's got her own issues she's got to deal with, mainly the three children she's got left at home (One is a YA in college who will probably move out after school like her brother and sister did, the other two are teen and child respectively).
    @LunBeauty I agree, you do get attached to these little buggers. The way you feel about the Dennisons is how I feel about the Jolina-Plumbs, as wildly dysfunctional as they are. They've been in existence in some form since the base game. Just about every member of this clan has serious, serious baggage. Although I do play other families and even have saves with other clans, I end up returning to them soon enough. Love the new house for the Dennisons! Did you build it? And where did you find the kiddie conversion for the Aurora Skies ponytail?
    @Celiria I agree, if you don't enjoy what you're doing, it doesn't make sense to do it. Half the fun of Sims is playing it, and the other half is sharing that joy with others. From what I've seen so far, Ashley and Cassidy seem like a lovely couple and they're getting a good head start on their lives, unlike Ashley's parents who struggled a bit financially at first. :)
    @AiHaou I keep wanting to go back to Medieval but that game is just so limited in scope and it's a shame they stopped working on it when it apparently didn't sell as well as they'd hoped.

Screenshot-1187_zps398524d2.jpg

When I last left off, Savannah was not happy that her oldest adopted daughter, Satis (who is actually a few simdays older than her biological kids, she's closer to adult than YA), had gotten pregnant while still enrolled in medical school. Savannah had barely had time to grieve the loss of her father, Nathan, when Satis announced her pregnancy. She had done some snooping via the computer and found out that the baby's father, Josh Davidson, had a daughter with another woman, who was apparently pregnant at the same time Satis was. She also discovered he'd had a past with arrests for assault and theft. She had made her disdain for Josh known even before she discovered his past in a dramatic confrontation in the car on the way from the hospital. But so far, Savannah has chosen to support her daughter rather than berate her choices, an unusual one given Savannah's own history. And, as you'll see here, Josh may not be as bad as Savannah thinks he is. Part of the problem is I don't think Savannah thinks he's good enough for Satis. I think that if Savannah wanted Satis with anyone it would be someone of her own social standing or a fellow medical student or something. There may be a little snobbery going on on Savannah's part. What do you think, guys?

Screenshot-1228_zps2d728b4a.jpg

Satis was learning the hard way the consequences of her choices - lessons that weren't taught in any of the medical school textbooks. In no way, shape, or form, was she ready to be a parent at this point of her life. Yet here she was - a struggling young mother working through medical school, with a baby.

Screenshot-1257_zps249f9dac.jpg

Josh hadn't even gotten in yet when Satis had to get up in the middle of the night to tend to her son, who she'd decided to call Ramses after eleven Egyptian pharaohs.

Screenshot-1258_zps8d64efd4.jpg

Screenshot-1259_zps9d382e2c.jpg

Ramses needed a feeding and some love. Though Satis was tired, she was the only one available to give him those things. She wondered aloud how she was going to make it.

Screenshot-1260_zpsdae0ee6c.jpg

After a few hours of sleep, and hearing Ramses crying again in the next room that had been hastily converted into a nursery, Satis walked to his crib again and held her nose for the stench that had been coming from his diaper. "Goodness," Satis wondered, "did he poop again?"

Screenshot-1261_zps359d69d3.jpg

Tending to Ramses made Satis late to begin her internship at Sacred Spleen hospital.

Screenshot-1230_zpse4b6e5ce.jpg

Meanwhile, Josh works for the Sunset Valley fire department. He's even got his own truck.

Screenshot-1232_zps7abbfb97.jpg

Screenshot-1231_zps596bb010.jpg

On his first day on the job, he had to put out a small apartment fire on the other side of town.

Screenshot-1262_zps5ba44695.jpg

But on the second day, Josh was practicing a few bars on guitar when the alarm rang again. This time, it was a far more serious issue.

Screenshot-1263_zps08902cbd.jpg

Screenshot-1264_zpse747cda9.jpg

A kitchen fire started by one of the cooks threatened to engulf the Little Corsican Bistro, a Sunset Valley landmark, in flames. Josh arrived and put out the fire.

Screenshot-1266_zps96c5e690.jpg

When he got back to the firehouse, he had a chat about it with one of his co-workers, Khalilah. But the interaction was strictly professional (he didn't fart hearts for her or anything). Besides, would he attempt to cheat on Satis, the mother of his infant son?

Screenshot-1269_zpsc45835d8.jpg

While Satis was leaving the hospital for the day, she got a text from her brother, Imsety. Imsety was inviting her to a get-together at his place.

setycop_zps318800b6.jpg

Imsety had been adopted by Savannah along with Satis before Savannah's wedding to her husband, Andy. But he never enjoyed the relationship with her that Satis did. Savannah openly admitted that it was much harder to bond with Imsety. He didn't learn Simlish as quickly as Satis did, and was openly hostile to learning it, preferring instead to speak Arabic to Satis and to AJ, who knew the language because he'd had an Egyptian nanny. Imsety resorted to self-destructive behavior in his teens that led him to be sent to Fort Starch. In fact, Savannah blamed Imsety for her own son, AJ's, out-of-control behavior, and Imsety was now estranged from the entire family. Even after Imsety's return from Fort Starch, the relationships between him and his family were strained. The only one he sort of kept in touch with - was Satis. And he didn't even know that Satis had given birth.

Screenshot-1270_zps46ccd979.jpg

Now, Satis was seeing her brother for the first time in quite awhile. She'd decided that he looked different, bulked up. She decided to try to communicate with him in Arabic, for he was still uncomfortable speaking in Simlish. He told her that he was doing okay, that he and AJ are in the same military regiment and see each other everyday, but don't speak. "We live different lives now," Imsety said sadly as he disappeared into the bathroom.
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

@IreneSwift It's about time that Kristy married and settled down. But I'm not harping on you about that. You play your game a lot differently than I do, lol. It's nice to see the two of them doing things together and that Kristy hasn't changed a bit. :)

@venusdemilosims Actually, the house can be found here. A lot of my houses come from there because they're nice and simple and CC free for the most part. :) It's called Pour Some Sugar On It. Raquelle's hair can be found here. That site has a lot of store hair conversions. :) I also know how it is to be attached to certain sims. This family in general has been goin on for two years now, almost three. I have a feeling I'll still be playing them, even when they enter the 50th or so generation, lol.

Very nice update! Satis sure seems like a good mother. :)
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    AiHaou-Great update!
    Celiria-Great update!TS4 sounds like it might be fun to play though I'd still have TS3 installed.Thanks for the comment.
    LunBeauty-I think everybody's rushing to the romance too quickly and not getting to know each other first which is causing so much trouble.Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    Colorist40-I got Cory to collect the rocks to sell them later to finance them starting a family.They will sell some fish and eat some when they've got enough skill to cook them.Thanks for the comments.I made them not route to vehicles so they wouldn't try to use a taxi because I was having some glitching with the inventories where their things were being deleted and it turned out that it might've been caused be a few botched settings for inventory management in story progression.They were supposed to own brooms though the brooms kept getting deleted and they'd be left stranded when that glitch happened.
    IreneSwift-Great update!They took a vacation for their honeymoon.
    venusdemilosims-Hi there and welcome back.Great update!It looks like the baby's mum is trying to look after him.
    I'll have my update ready to post in a short while.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @Celiria: Great updates. Ashley and Cassidy are so cute together. Yay for Ashley to get some money from her comedy standup. I can't wait to see what happens next.

@Colorist40: I loved your Shrek updates. I hope Shrek knows how much Fiona means to him.

@IreneSwift: Glad you had a great trip. Welcome back. Yay, I loved the update with Kristy.

@LunBeauty: Your sims are so adorable.

@TadOlson: Great updates. Babies soon?

@all: I played some the other night with Alien Watercolor. Nothing really interesting happened. But I just started a new game with my sims3 simself in Legacy Island III and it's so much fun. :)
    :) Smile!

• TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited November 2014
    Puddinroy-Thanks for the comments.I found Eli Jankowsky is almost 550 hours into a 720 hour pregnancy and will give birth in late spring.
    Here's today's update from Glen Harbor in mid spring of 1662.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up early that morning and both ate the leftover lime pancakes from their fridge without noticing the pancakes had gone bad.
    15735892101_4a70ab4ebf.jpg
    Eli was finished in the washroom and failed to notice her breakfast was spoiled while Ami was using the washroom.
    15551942329_f5853f4c4c.jpg
    Ami had left for work after studying hard and playing games on his computer while Eli cleaned up the house and studied athletic skill on her iPad.
    15737825355_e32ba7e48c.jpg
    She ended up getting some leftover salad out of the fridge to eat it at 6PM and failed to notice that it had also gone bad.
    15739372522_79dc9d5e13.jpg
    Eli went to bed at about 7PM when Ami got home from work and ate some of the leftover salad and failed to notice his dinner was spoiled before going to bed.
    15714116246_3776067366.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    O_o Seiko.
    s4z483.jpg
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Page 359

@LunBeauty Yes, Hal is the one who hurt Kristy. He attended her college graduation, then left her waiting outside the stadium while he stayed inside for a concert, until she had to go home without ever seeing him.

@Celiria I've been playing Sims 2, and it seems there is no choice of lifespan, which I am not exactly thrilled about. I don't even know what the lifespan actually is, only that my adult sim I'm starting with gets less than 30 days before aging up to elder. Unless they make progress a lot faster in Sims 2 than they do in Sims 3, I can't see how any of them can ever possibly achieve their lifetime want, much less be alive long enough to enjoy the benefits if they do accomplish it.

@TadOlson Thank you. Kristy is married, because I was tired of playing her alone, but she still isn't going to be starting a family for a long time to come. She has to finish the careers in all the towns she is going to live in before I'll turn aging on for her and Hal, and I don't want her not aging and have her kids end up older than her, and dying of old age while she's still a young adult.

Well, there's no penalty for children and teens having to work on their late homework at school, other than not being able to meet or chat with friends. Being late, on the other hand, is not such a good thing. But your sims are teens long enough to still get on the honor roll and stay there, even with a setback like that now and then.

@Celiria It looks like the fruit trees are bigger in Sims 4 than in Sims 3.

It's great that Ashley is finally getting somewhere with her comedy act.

I'm not even sure what kind of performer starts out as a mime, but Des didn't even stick with that for long. A day or two later, I saw his tag at the business building and found out he had switched to journalism.

Unfortunately, most of the skills Kristy is working on, she can't do at the fire station. They require equipment that there isn't room for there, like the science station. I've thought about having her work on inventing, since the bench is already there, but there's no scrap, and she has no time to go to the scrap yard. She has plenty of money though, so I've thinking I'll probably have her buy some.

Riverwalk park has a great view of the river, but I couldn't get a picture from that angle.

@Colorist40 There is no martial arts equipment anywhere in Twinbrook, so no, there's nobody else who knows it. I should put it in the gym, but I keep forgetting that, because she never goes there, so I don't think of it while I'm playing.

Now that Kristy has mastered the guitar, I'm going to have her learn another instrument. I'd like her to make all the skill challenges too, but that means playing at parties and other venues, which is pretty hard for her to do while she's working as a firefighter. It probably won't happen until she moves on to the next town.

That's why I like the sims so much, because I can do things and achieve goals with them that I can't in real life.

Can you not play a firefighter at all? The job is glitching constantly with Kristy too, in that so many of the jobs drop before she is able to respond to them. I'm dealing with it with Master Controller by adding the points to her job performance that she would have gotten if she'd put out the fire. I've read that it's only the small house fires that glitch like that. Once she gets to a higher career level, the big emergencies should work OK.

Lincoln Baker lives with his mother, and they are rich, so I don't think Lincoln was looking for money when he asked Kristy to live with him. He sends her love letters in the mail, so I think he was hoping that if he could get her under the same roof with him, he could work on changing her mind about refusing to get romantically involved with him.

Sometimes the garage is the only place there's room for the washer and dryer.

@LunBeauty I'm glad you're going back to the Dennisons. You're not the only one who missed them.

LOL! That information Raquelle found on her mom's blog is something kids never want to think about in connection with their parents, no matter how old they get!

You won't think the raccoon is so cute when he tips over their trash can and makes a big mess for them to clean up.

It sounds like you need to intervene with Tristan and Luna, and get them back into more romantic interactions. I think if you make them do it enough, they start doing it on their own more, too. I don't agree with Tristan though. A lack of romance in a marriage can lead to one or both spouses looking for it elsewhere. Or doesn't he care if that happens?

Do they actually keep cars in the garage, or isn't there room? And, lest you think otherwise, I have had sims who kept their cars outside so they could use the garage for other things, like an art studio, workout room, etc. So, no criticism intended.

Very nice house. Sadly, the pre-made houses already in the towns usually don't have anywhere near enough space in the yard for very much of anything outside. I have many times moved them to larger lots.

It looks like none of the Dennisons are much good at making their beds.

Did you make those two sections of the wall in the upstairs bathroom different that the rest on purpose?

I agree on needing lots of bathrooms for a large family. One bathroom for every two sims works best. One sim sharing each bathroom can bathe/shower in the morning, the other sim in the evening. I have had some games where there were fewer bathrooms than that, though. Then some of the family members showered as soon as they got home from work or school, or after gardening or working out.

Very nice house.

Aha! The pool is the reason the kids don't play on the playground equipment.

The family has to spend more time with a pet to get it to let them pet it. That's why I don't have pets in my households anymore. They are way too high maintenance. But Master Controller can be used to bring up the relationships so that it isn't quite as much of an issue.

@Colorist40 There isn't really all that much for Kristy to do at work. So long as she does the maintenance every day, it doesn't take long. Des may have quit because he was bored there. He can't go on fires, and I have story progression set to not allow him to do maintenance, because Kristy needs the job performance points from it. Plus, Kristy didn't interact with him much, since he hit on her the first day he came to work there, and she didn't want to encourage any romantic interest toward her on his part. Without Des, there's actually less for her to do, since she can't train him or spar with him. I think that Hal may start going to the fire station after he finishes his work day at the police station, to keep Kristy company.

Yeah, the whole situation with Hal isn't actually very realistic, though it's the sort of thing that makes romance novels such big sellers. But things like that do happen on extremely rare occasions. Under Kristy's circumstances, with needing to be single until she finished all the exploring in the WA worlds, it worked for them.

Yep, despite Hal being created as a womanizer with the LTW of Heartbreaker, he is totally obsessed with Kristy, and they work very well together in the game.

I don't have any actual wedding dresses in my game, but some of the long dresses make very good ones, by recoloring them to white. I do have two hairstyles from the EA wedding set. That one is my favorite.

Page 360

@venusdemilosims Thank you. We had fun when we actually stopped somewhere for a day or two, but we spent more time on the road coming and going than actually being anywhere. I had my Kindle, and read while my husband was driving. That helped prevent boredom during those long days on the road.

Maybe Savannah is being a snob more than anything else, but if I had a mother that controlling, she would not be a part of my life anymore once I left home.

The medical career is hard enough, without having a baby too. Although, in my games, the baby stage only lasts two days, so the mother never has to go to work until they're toddlers. I suppose Satis anad Josh are having to have a babysitter.

@LunBeauty That's the best part about the Sims. The game doesn't dictate how we play our games, so we can each do it our own way. Considering my plans for Kristy, to live in every EA world and do every career I've never done before, except criminal, and skills I've never had my sims work on, it was necessary for Kristy to remain single as long as she did. I am very single-minded and focused. I can't multi-task very well, and it's stressful to try.

@TadOlson Thank you.

@Puddinroy Thank you.

@TadOlson Good update. Don't the Jankowsky's have enough money now to be able to afford to throw out spoiled food? It seems like they'd be sick from eating spoiled food so much of the time.
    Comments time

@LunBeauty Yay more Dennisons. My favorite sim family (outside the Green's of course, bias and all that).

I can vouch for the challenge of giving up junkfood, every diet I've failed is evidence of that hurdle.

Tristan, a tip. Don't yell at the all powerful sim-god who could snuff you out of existence if she wished :p

There is nothing wrong with having a completely non-passionate relationship.... should say no husband EVER. Seriously what would be the point? At that point you might as well just be friends :\ There's a reason it's called a ROMANTIC relationship.

Great looking house. I seriously wish I could be good at building but my houses end up looking odd.

@IreneSwift Considering that Kristy has been traveling the world and Hal just spanned the globe chasing her you'd think they'd want a quiet honeymoon at home :p

Hal this sim fu lesson is a reminder, break her heart again and she can easily kick your plum :p

I miss the shower woohoo in sims 4 :(

@venusdemilosims I would say partial snobbery partial just being a mom. She has good reason to be suspicious of Josh given his past but as I've said I think she is being a bit overly harsh without knowing all the facts.

I feel sorry for Imsety. It's never easy to transition cultures and it doesn't help when the person who is supposed to be raising you doesn't show compassion for that difficulty.

Nice update.

@TadOlson Nice pictures

@IreneSwift I couldn't say if the trees are bigger. I haven't had a sims 3 sim garden in a long time (my first story family in fact)

I just don't like mimes, I find them irritating. So good for Des in getting away from being one :p

I'm pretty sure sims 2 had age options though I couldn't tell you where. I never could get into it due to the lack of universal time flow. It bugged me that if my sim spent 4 hours at the park she returned home and it was the same time she'd left :\
    And onward we go into a new episode of....

life-and-times-gen-2.jpg

When we last left our golden locked couple Ashley continued to work hard at both her garden and comedy as she strives to help earn enough so that Cassidy can have the big happy family she desires.

woke-up-early.png

And Cassidy fully realizes this and when she woke up earlier than usual she decided it was a perfect opportunity to return the favor.

surprise-for-ashley.png

Cassidy quietly headed to the kitchen and began fixing breakfast so she could surprise Ashley with breakfast in bed.

breakfast-in-bed.png

And she finishes just in time as Ashley wakes up.

really-good-breakfast-in-bed.png

Ashley seems to really be enjoying Cassidy's surprise :)

other-ideas-for-bed.png

And based on the smile on her face Ashley has a surprise in mind for Cassidy as well.

woohoo.png

It's a good thing they remembered to put the dishes aside on the dresser before their fun :p

kissing.png

Even after they finish the two still aren't quite done with each other yet.

krystle-came-but-no-answer.png

It seems Ashley's friend Krystal came to visit but got no response to her knock at the door. Admittedly the two were a bit distracted :p

practice-writing.png

After they finally end their romantic morning Cassidy gets dressed and works on her writing skill for her job.

spray-for-bugs.png

Meanwhile Ashley gets a late start on her gardening for the day. She's now a high enough level in gardening that she can spray for bugs.

After she finishes though Ashley is tired of being cooped up at home (even though she technically spent the second half of the morning outside :p ) and decides to pull Cassidy away from the computer for some time out of the house.

relax-at-the-park.png

They head down to the park to relax as they watch the kids playing in the park while dreaming about having their own children some day.

mother-and-son.png

Cassidy feels a bit jealous as she watches a mom and child hugging on the playground.

But Ashley assures Cassidy that she'll be able to do the same as soon as possible.

third-routine.png

After their day in the park they return home and Ashley starts working on a third routine.

making-fish.png

Cassidy works on making some fish and chips for dinner.

dinner-together1.png

Ashley breaks away from her work as Cassidy calls her to dinner.

new-tv.png

After dinner the two settled down on the couch chat while watching their new TV :) (it sets their funds back a little from their main goal but I figured a TV was something they should get)

another-late-night.png

Afterwards Ashley returns to her comedy routine and spends another late night working while Cassidy heads to bed. The late nights are tough but it's the only way for Ashley to balance working to make Cassidy's desire for children come true while still being able to have time to spend with Cassidy.

And that's it for this update.

What will happen next?

Can Ashley maintain this balance between work and play?

How much longer will it take for them to finally get set up for children?

How much longer can I keep coming up with these questions :p (seriously it's tough coming up with questions when things are staying fairly quiet :p )

Find out on the continuing episodes of....

life-and-times-gen-2.jpg

Happy simming everyone. I hope you all enjoyed the update :)
    @TadOlson Actually, my ex and I knew each other for a little over a year before we started going out and we developed feelings for each other pretty slowly. There was no rushing or anything. But that still didn't stop him from cheating on me. I feel sorry for the girl he's with now. But I digress. I'm here for comments.

@Puddinroy Thank you very much. :)

@TadOlson Great update!

@AiHaou That picture is rather creepy. She's looks rather um...murderous. O.O

@IreneSwift That doesn't sound very good. No wonder she was sore all those years. But at least she forgave him for it and they rekindled their relationship.

Yes, I cannot abandon them for very long, lol. They have to be my favorite family I've ever played since getting TS3.

I'm in my late 20s and I still cringe whenever my mom gets a little too personal with her love life, lol. She's always telling me not to be such a prude and that I definitely don't take after her, lol.

That's true. But that raccoon can't be any worse than my real life dog who also likes making big messes like that when I'm not home. Little stinker.

Tristan better care if it happens. If he doesn't, I'm going to enclose him in a walled in swimming pool and let him drown. That's why I want to send him and Luna on vacation so that they can have some alone time. It's hard being romantic with four kids in the house. Cadence and Harold can only do so much to distract them.

They actually keep their cars in their inventories. My sims never park their cars, even if there is room.

I hate looking for houses for large families. That's why I usually download them. Plus I hate the interior jobs some of these premade EA houses have.

The only one who is really constant about making her bed is Luna, but she has the neat trait. Tristan makes up his side sometimes, and Cadence and Harold make their beds from time to time, but not this time I guess. But there are four kids in the house, all who think they have better things to do than make their beds. It's a bit like real life, don't you think?

I didn't do that on purpose. That was a little decorating mishap.

Both of the pets have the independent traits so they don't require as much social interaction, so I guess that's why I haven't really messed with them much.

@Celiria Tristan definitely deserves a slap and to be drowned or caught on fire for those comments about a non-passionate relationship, lol. Their relationship is starting to remind me of my dad and stepmom's relationship. Zero love there. But anyways, maybe he's just punishing me for abandoning the family for that brief period of time. I swear, my sims are smarter than I give them credit for.

I didn't build that house, lol. Trust me, I can create gorgeous sims all day, but when it comes to building, I'm all thumbs, lol.

@Celiria Ooh, those pancakes look good and there's nothing like appreciation woohoo to make it better, lol. I do agree, late nights are very rough. I work nights and it's very taxing on the mind and body.
  • Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    2csieip.jpg

Zelda: "Ok, you want ta draw me, fine. You got thirty seconds!"

Rafael: "Thirrrty seconds? Vhat do you think I am, a prrintyer?"

Zelda: "No, but it takes me about that long to set up a good shot, and I hate standing still!"

Rafael: "Fine. Thirrrty seconds." He thought about doing a quick gestural study, but his sense of humor kicked in. His pencil slid over the paper in fluid lines.

2gv7qd2.jpg

Zelda: "It doesn't really look like me.."

b6zeah.jpg

Rafael: "Surre it does, herre's you all borred vaitink for me to be done...look, you've fallyen asleep!"

Zelda: She laughed. "You have a point."

Rafael: It seemed that Zelda didn't really value art, she didn't dislike it, but she'd probably prefer subjects she could identify as objects more than the more abstract pieces he preferred..he liked to dissect things into their lines or their shapes or their textures and put them in different places...but it wasn't that he couldn't paint things that looked like actual objects. He just usually regarded painting realistically as boring in a world full of photographs and Photoshopped images. But she valued photographs.

2crlht1.jpg

Zelda: "Well, we'll get you an easel and some paints set up downstairs in the basement where you can spend all the time you want painting things that are not me...and I'll be up here making jam and keeping the kitchen warm, and when you're done, you can come up and have some nice warm food and play some videogames and perhaps more bedroom time, huh? Or dancing, or whatever you feel like doing, really..?"

zn669l.jpg

Rafael: So, she was upstairs, making apple jam. His stomach hurt, but he couldn't be hungry, he'd just eaten...his entire body was still sore, and he must be imagining things, but it really did feel as though his -blood- was on fire...that simply wasn't possible... he wondered if he was coming down with a sickness. Body soreness sounded like a symptom of something. He'd been sure he'd heard of body aches somewhere, was it a flu symptom? He obviously just needed to ignore it until it healed or gave him some kind of obvious symptoms.

2kkb4x.jpg

Rafael: Meanwhile, he painted a still life out of the various things on a side table, a roll of paper towels, a cup of brushes, a candle and a magic 8 ball. He'd largely finished the underpainting, and with the gesso on the canvas and then these added layers of paint, the paint was applying much more smoothly now, like silk sheets, the fun stage of painting. Of course, drying time was always an issue with acrylics. He really wished she had some glazing medium, that would draw out the work time, but considering the layer of dust that had been covering the tubes of paint and brushes, he was probably fortunate they still worked at all. The book case with the hidden door to the rest of the basement perfumed the room with musty almond, vanilla and floral smells, he wondered if any of those old books still had flowers pressed in them like used to be fashionable, or if it was just the volatile compounds breaking down in the paper, ink and binding.

2jahhcn.jpg

Rafael: As he painted, he thought maybe he should have painted from a less natural angle to add visual interest, though really, he was aiming for more realism because while he was having fun playing with new paints and testing out his materials- the easel wasn't really the best, but it at least didn't wobble- he really wanted to impress her. He preferred oils to acrylics, but he'd rather use what she had and pick up oils later. She didn't have any glazing medium or matte medium so he used a spray bottle with water to mist the painting from time to time in areas he wanted more work time on, but that tended to blur the lines a bit more than he liked and if he used too much water he would be dealing with drips or the tendency for a drier brush to pull the wetter paint off the canvas in sheets, which meant he didn't rehydrate as much as he'd have liked.

2cf2x34.jpg

Rafael: Yes, he really couldn't escape the feeling that this painting was boring. He managed to get the paintbrush's bristle texture and the texture of the paper towels decently, and the shading of the spherical yellow ball, but had he put too much negative space up top? Too late to change it now. Then again, these were acrylics and he'd been painting to minimize brushstrokes; he could just let them dry and paint over the whole thing with a new painting of the subjects in a better position, it would just be a lot more work, was he willing to do that when he was almost done with the painting as it was? He was probably just hating it because it was boring, and a little less negative space or a better angle might liven it up a little, but in the end, it was still a collection of objects intended to prove that he could paint a collection of objects.

55fgaf.jpg

Rafael: He finished painting and applied the varnish. The wind howled suddenly louder upstairs. This basement wasn't directly connected to the house; there was a small stone building with double stone doors and a stone floor that led down the spiral staircase to this room, and the fact that he could hear the howling wind meant that door had opened, sure enough the door closed with a thud, and he heard squelching sneakers tracking in snow and stomping it off with a wrath that could only be Zelda's, and then he heard Zelda's soggy footsteps as she walked down the spiral staircase, so he turned and put the brushes into water so the paint didn't dry on the bristles. He would wash them in the bathroom sink as soon as he could without being rude. She brought the faint smell of apples into the room with her.

4j3ujo.jpg

Zelda: "You've been painting for hours!" She complained.

Rafael: Her impatience was adorable. She'd told him he could paint for however long he wanted, but she clearly missed him. He immediately felt glad he hadn't started over, at least she was looking at a finished painting. "I oftyen do vhen I paint. Do you lyike it?" He personally didn't like it, but as long as she did, it would have served his purpose.

Zelda: She looked at it, and she looked at her table and she looked back at it. "It looks good..." She seemed to be hesitating and trying to find something to say. "Kind of dark, though, huh? Still, very large and really good color matching for it not being a filtered lens. With paint and stuff."

Rafael: In other words, she felt she could do it with a filtered lens in a lot faster time frame and easier, but she was accepting the fact that he was doing it 'the hard way', which at least meant she wanted to like it. Besides it was still not a 'you don't totally suck at this' kind of compliment, so really, she was impressed, even if she didn't know everything that it entailed. He could probably safely move on to painting things that were slightly more abstract, judging by the paintings in this room, perhaps a little cartoonish...something that she couldn't approximate with a lens. But that would be for next time. "Vhile ve're down herre, do you vant to show me the alkyemy?"

Zelda: "Sure, though it's not really my thing." She thought about it for a moment. "I'm not sure why I haven't really messed with it much, I mean, it's like cooking only it smells really bad. Oh, right, that's probably why." She laughed. "But, sure, for you, Twinkle toes, maybe just this once." She said playfully.
  • venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    @TadOlson the Jankowskys baby is on its way... cant wait to see :) However, eating spoiled food can't be good for the health of the unborn child... of course this being the Sims it won't do them much but a real person would be sick.
    @LunBeauty sorry to hear you're going through such a rough time in real life. Part of the Sims is escapism and that's why we love it so much. :) The Dennisons are so adorable.
    @Celiria I agree Imsety really had a hard time, much harder than Satis did. I do think girls tend to be more adaptable than boys, anyway, its how we're taught and raised. I think to a certain extent Imsety is still having a hard time, even though he is grown. At the party he threw neither his mom nor stepdad nor any of his siblings were there. Glad to see Ashley enjoyed Cassidy's surprise. Sometimes it's the little things that bond people together.
    @IreneSwift Hal and Kristy seem to be building a life for themselves despite all the hurt and heartache that has happened. I find that in general Sims can be very forgiving. In my own game, Savannah's mom, Shandra, forgave Savannah's dad, Nathan, for cheating on her, and it didn't take much to do it. However, Savannah's brother, Sebastian, wasn't so lucky. So I guess it depends on the Sim. Yeah, playing the medical career and the firefighting career with a baby is not easy, so I could imagine I might just drop in to these guys on occasion and let story progression handle them from here on out...
    @Sc3nix congrats on Aaron and Eden's wedding and their child looks cute as well. What an adorable family :)
    @Zabeth0 Lol at Rafael's sketch of Zelda napping... I guess he is an abstract guy. I mean, Zelda, what you see is what you get with her, but he can be read lots of different ways.

I tried playing a straight legacy, didn't work and I can't pick heirs... so I've been dropping in here and there on all of the family members to see how they're doing and what they're up to. However, the pattern seems to be repeating itself with Satis admitting she isn't ready to be a parent at this point in her life yet she is one. The difference here is Satis has come to the realization much earlier in the process (right after the birth of her first child) than her mother did (while dealing with daughter #3's difficulties). Savannah didn't admit she wasn't ready to be a parent until she was pressed by her daughter Sierra's therapist.

Screenshot-1140_zps57bf602b.jpg

The death of Nathan, the patriarch of the Jolina-Plumb clan, had been hard on everyone, but no one suffered more intently than Sierra.

Screenshot-1199_zps3f3621e2.jpg

Apparently, before Nathan died, he and Sierra had had a lengthy telephone conversation when he was too ill to travel. During that conversation, Sierra repeated her alien abduction story, a story that, to this point, no one in her family believed. Finally, the Jolina patriarch said, "I believe you."

Screenshot-1134_zpsa5d957e5.jpg

Apparently this simple acknowledgement did wonders for a girl in desperate need of it.

Screenshot-524_zps9a08afb5.jpg

During the conversation, Sierra also recalled a dream she had while in the psychiatric facility, a dream about a blue-haired man handing her an electronic disk.

Screenshot-525_zpsfff8dbfb.jpg

This disk was the key to a portal...

Screenshot-526_zps75916770.jpg

Screenshot-529_zpsf0f547ad.jpg

...through which she stepped inside a brave new world.

jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Achoo89Achoo89 Posts: 608 Member
    Hello!

I just wanted to pop by and say everyone's game updates look amazing! I'm slowly reading through a few of them!!! I've been away from TS3 for a while but this past week I've made up another household. Two best friends Annie and Seth!

a94919cf-691a-4533-aff6-f96271b19161_zps3d9c97ee.jpg
    d529596b-14dc-4836-896e-2a47ecde4946_zps7053b396.jpg
    299d12c5-2fc0-4665-b76b-d942b89dd823_zpsb2074ee5.jpg
    @everybody I will be back tomorrow for comments. In the meantime got all my pics upload to my photo sharing site, so I am going to try very hard to get Shrek up tomorrow. If not Wed. for sure. Don't clap too hard ha ha ha.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top