Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here!

Comments

• cats3008cats3008 Posts: 135 Member
    @rosemow, @lessthanzero1013 Thanks you guys (*smiles and hugs*) :D
  • Kulthero777Kulthero777 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Thank you everyone! I am so glad you enjoyed the video.

@lessthanzero1013: Yes, I am a big fan of The Cure and Robert Smith! However, I got this username from my husband. It is a handle he often uses in games or forums. He originally set up our Sims account many years ago and I sorta took it over :)
  • lessthanzero1013lessthanzero1013 Posts: 464 Member
    Right on @Kulthero777, that's awesome!! B)
    Feel free to add me on Origin: lessthanzero1013
    00d43057-3a6e-4d56-8f19-6ae0d13c18ba_zps7c6fa94e.jpg
  • peacemaker_icpeacemaker_ic Posts: 1,878 Member
    here is my latest build :)

The-Iron-Victorian-Map-Cover_zps7f7efa4a.png~original

showcase link
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Wow another amazing creation!! November is already looking grand!! <3<3
  • Christi83Christi83 Posts: 82 Member
    edited November 2014
    Okay I'm a member now so now I can show you what I can do. I don't consider myself up to par with anyone here but I feel with some practice I can get better.

This is Modern Industrial. The facade is not exactly what I would want but I don't want to disrupt the insides (which I actually like) by making it different.

11-02-14_8-12nbspPM_zps6097a2d8.png?t=1414958796

Here's the link to the photobucket album:
    http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/cschou83/library/Sims%204%20builds/Modern%20Industrial?sort=6&page=1

And here's a few details.

11-02-14_8-39nbspPM-2_zpsdd940b7d.png?t=1414958497

11-02-14_8-27nbspPM_zps08983706.png?t=1414958496

11-02-14_8-27nbspPM-5_zpsf0bbfaf7.png?t=1414958496

11-02-14_8-30nbspPM_zps9b2232aa.png?t=1414958496

11-02-14_8-37nbspPM_zpsfae6ba4f.png?t=1414958496

For anyone wondering, it's a 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom home with gym, children's play area, study, garden area, place for pool and a creative room. Obviously still the mandatory rooms like kitchen, dining and so on. Price is 326,225. Btw hope this works.

EDIT: YES it worked. My first post with pictures. Are they supposed to be this large though?
    [
    edited November 2014
    Modern Industrial is a very nice home! @Christie83 :) The exterior looks very nice! The curved front and back porches and upper balconies look very nice! It looks great how you have used the columns. Sims will enjoy playing games on the card table on the balcony, and have nice views. Nice dining and bar area on the back patio. Sims will enjoy eating their meals at the dining table or having a drink in the sunshine. The trees look nice how you have placed them either side of the front of the home. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The texture of the walls looks great. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! Nice study desk nook areas in the bedrooms for sims to enjoy sitting at the tables using the computers or having a read of a books. It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets in one of the bedrooms and created a vanity tahle alcove! The clothes shrlf and folded clothes are nice touches there. Very nice living room. It looks nice how you have placed the armchairs and sofa there, for sims to enjoy sitting resting and having a chat. They will enjoy watching tv or listening to the grand piano being played. It looks nice how you have placed the piano keys wall picture near the piano. It looks great how you have placed the shelves at different levels on the wall. The yellow flowers are a sunny sight for sims to enjoy seeing there. Sims will have fun playing chess at the chess table area on the side wall. Very nice childrens playroom. It looks great how you have placed the toys and put the posters and other wall decor on the walls there. Chold sims will have fun playing with the toys, doing art work on the art table or doing science work on the science table. The clothes shelves and shoes racks in the front entrance area are nice home touches. Very nice furnishing and design of the kitchen! The curved counter looks great! The fruit bowl on the counter and the fruit pictures on the wall are nice kitchen touches for sims to see whilst cooking meals there. They will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows at the views whilst preparing meals there. Very nice dining room. Nice type of dining seats that you have used there. The teaset is a nice touch on the window side table there, and the plates wall decor and corner shelves display item look nice there.
    It is a very nice home :)
    edited November 2014
    I meant to say that it is great that your pictures showed up @Christie83 and that the forum resizes the pictures. Your first post with pictures looks great! :)
    Yay! I was hoping I would be getting one of your extensive reviews @rosemow. Thank you so much. :D Some of the details you mention are picked up in threads you've posted in as well as even one you started. I wonder if you can tell. :) I'm learning quite a few things watching other people build and create. And thank you again. I think everyone hopes for one of your reviews when posting. :)
    [
    @peacemaker_ic The Iron Victorian is very beautiful, you did a really awesome job with it! I'm glad you decided to give it a go, you were very successful with it in regards to style. :) I really love how you went with the blue's and blacks in one of the bedrooms! (*)

@Christi83 Modern Industrial is really cool! B) I'm a big fan of modern styled homes. I actually really like the curved balconies, it gives it character and I mean that as a compliment too. :) You did a really amazing job with the decorating and furnishing on the inside. Seriously, are you for hire when it comes to Sims 4 builds? ;) (*)
    I especially like the kid's room @Christi83, also @peacemaker_ic l really like the style.
    @lessthanzero1013 I probably am better at building modern homes because that's the style I know and like the best. I wish we had more options though with the furniture. I can't wait until the next 3 years to see all the amazing stuff they're gonna bring out. :D I really like the curved balconies, even though you may not see it often on modern builds I just wanted it. ;) I am pretty proud of the inside as well. I did use a few tips I picked up here though but that's what inspiration is for, right? You are doing quite an amazing job yourself so you definitely don't need me! :D

@cats3008 Thank you! When I play with children in my household they always have everything they could ever ask for. Haha I guess I spoil them. Good thing you don't wreck kids in this game the same way as IRL.
    [
  • peacemaker_icpeacemaker_ic Posts: 1,878 Member
    thank you @lessthanzero1013 and @cats3008! <3
  • JumanjiJumanji Posts: 67 Member
    That's an amazing victorian there peacemaker_ic!
  • EEtheridgeEEtheridge Posts: 585 Member
    edited November 2014
    There are so many amazing creations on this thread. I thought that I would share one of mine.

Its called Modern Prairie-Style Home on the gallery if anyone is interested in it.
    09-27-14_11-39nbspPM_zps0a9b5b0a.png

09-27-14_10-49nbspPM_zps848e8134.png

09-27-14_10-50nbspPM-2_zps74b51433.png

09-28-14_12-48nbspAM-2_zpsc5970914.png

09-28-14_12-48nbspAM_zps144dbb95.png
    MyTS4Signature_zpsa6ba606a.jpg
    View my homes in the Gallery, Origin ID: EEtheridge
    edited November 2014
    Modern Prairie Style Home is very nice! @EEtheridge :) The exterior design of it is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the glass windows in the build. It looks a nice light filled home for sims to enjoy looking through the windows at what is happening outdoors whilst inside, as well as enjoying the sunlight coming in. It looks very nice how you have done the covered front walkway using the pillars. The texture of the pillars looks great. Very nice layout of both the overall build, and the interior of the home! It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers, plants and trees through the outdoors areas. Nice guest bedroom veranda area for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine at the umbrella covered table there. The grilling porch looks great! Sims will enjoy cooking on the grill on the outdoors covered over porch and enjoy eating outside in the air at the table there. Child sims will have fun playing on the spaceship and the monkey bars. Great gardening area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the garden boxes. The interior of the home is very nice! Very nice master suite!
    It is a very nice home! :)
    @EEtheridge Modern Prairie Style looks gorgeous! :) (*)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Peacey, Christi and Eetheridge - Gorgeous builds! Well done! :D
    @ EEtheridge- Your modern prairie style home is go-gorgeous, the window placement with the plants is perfect!
    @EEtheridge I already downloaded a few of your lots (this one included) and followed you before your post so you might be able to tell I like your builds. I think they are beautiful and even though I usually play in modern homes I had to download a few of your Spanish style homes just in case I felt the urge. I just went back and favorite'd so you'd know which ones I took fancy to. And then noticed there's two of Modern Prairie-style Home. Which one should I pick?
    [
  • EEtheridgeEEtheridge Posts: 585 Member
    @rosemow I really appreciate your wonderful comment. You are a blessing to the forum, I love how you take the time to positively comment on everyone's lots, you are Amazing!!

@BreeMiles, @lessthanzero1013, @yanti68, @cats3008 Thanks so much for the positive comments, they really mean a lot to me!

@Christi83 Thank you so so much for liking my lots and downloading them too. I don't know why there are 2 of the Modern Prairie-Style Home showing up I tried to delete the second one, but I couldn't. As far as I know they are exactly the same.
    MyTS4Signature_zpsa6ba606a.jpg
    View my homes in the Gallery, Origin ID: EEtheridge
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Loving the new additions since my last visit! Awesome job everyone, such creative builds and beautiful architecture. :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top