Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    I am requesting a 5 bed since my family is growing
  • Options
    ReddvelvettReddvelvett Posts: 236 Member
    edited October 2014
    Jst found the request form so I am editing this post. Don't know how to delete, can you even delete??
    Post edited by Reddvelvett on
  • Options
    rachelmz1227rachelmz1227 Posts: 30 New Member
    Cmnshtr: It's so gorgeous and perfect!!! I think my favorite rooms are the bedrooms but I love them all! You really did a great job from the photos :) beautiful! And just in time for the weekend so I can get my sims moved in. Thank you very much! I really appreciate all of your hard work!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username:Reddvelvett
    Preferred builder* whomever is able to fill this it really doesn't matter.
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Victorian/Gothic
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All exp, all sp minus Diesel and Movie Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic but do have Katy Perry sweets
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64
    Number of bedrooms: 6-10
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? boys can be blue/light blue and girls pink/lilac. nursery can be a mixture/also have large playroom.
    Number of bathrooms: equal to bedrooms
    Favorite color schemes: Black/white
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes pls
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes pls
    Please list the Store content that can be used: I have all store content
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: movie set
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? most likely an Island or Riverview
    Link to specific house or plan: none
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? all the named
    Additional instructions? some rooms two story like formal living/dining/ballroom....but would like a two story aquarium and a lot of MOOING!!!!!! And a dayroom with windows. i love plenty windows. built in shelving for books entertainment etc. and a two story library in addition to a private office/library. Plz add skill items and musical instruments as seen fit, like the stage area and I like realism. I like placesettings but that would be cc...but I can add my own. (I'm gonna just cancel this request for obvious reasons.)
    Post edited by Reddvelvett on
  • Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    itguyinsc wrote: »
    I will claim this one:

I'd like to claim this request
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/12594958/#Comment_12594958

Date: September 5, 2014
    Username: Aaronsims
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Ancient Greek Palace for Monte Vista
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    msbeckycat wrote: »
    I updated my old request

Thank you for letting me know! I've updated the Open Requests. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Claim this one next thanks

Date: September 2, 2014
    Username: deadncrispy
    Description: Victorian Home for The Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

deadncrispy please check in with me on my Building Thread http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds#latest

I am on The Gallery in Sims 4 ....... Origin ID Glenkarri

Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Hi andie_sims3. I am unfortunately going to have to cancel your request with D.N.A. Request Team. We have tried getting in contact with you about your request, but have received no response, and it's been two weeks. You may place a new request with us at a later date if you like, but if you do, please be prepared to accept friend requests, check the creator's correspondence thread, and check the request thread on a regular basis. Thanks for your understanding.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Request Form (Residential Lot)<br />
    Username:Reddvelvett<br />
    Preferred builder* Taryn<br />
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3<br />
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Victorian/Gothic<br />
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All exp, all sp minus Diesel, 70 80 90, and Movie Stuff<br />
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited. but do have Katy Perry sweets<br />
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64<br />
    Number of bedrooms: 6-10<br />
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? boys can be blue/light blue and girls pink/lilac. nursery can be a mixture/also have large playroom.<br />
    Number of bathrooms: equal to bedrooms<br />
    Favorite color schemes: Black/white<br />
    Colors you dislike:<br />
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes<br />
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes<br />
    Please list the Store content that can be used: I have all store content<br />
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none<br />
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? most likely an Island or Riverview<br />
    Link to specific house or plan: none<br />
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? all the named<br />
    Additional instructions? some rooms two story like formal living/dining/ballroom....but would like a two story aquarium and a lot of MOOING!!!!!! And a dayroom with windows. i love plenty windows. built in shelving for books entertainment etc. and a two story library in addition to a private office/library. Plz add skill items and musical instruments as seen fit, like the stage area and I like realism. I like placesettings but that would be cc...but I can add my own.

Thank you for the request. If you have any changes or additions to make, please edit your original request and leave a note for me so I can keep the list current. If you have any questions, let us know. Happy simming! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    I would like to accept this request. I'm sending out a FR this morning!

Date: July 26,2014
    Username: ElijahsBabyGurl9
    Type: Sim
    Description: YA female human with Asian ancestry
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Claim this one next thanks

Date: September 2, 2014
    Username: deadncrispy
    Description: Victorian Home for The Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

deadncrispy please check in with me on my Building Thread http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds#latest

I am on The Gallery in Sims 4 ....... Origin ID Glenkarri

thank you so much!!!
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Wave's to everyone!! Cmnshtr & GK beautiful beautiful creations!!! <3<3
  • Options
    CmnshtrCmnshtr Posts: 1,221 Member
    Cmnshtr: It's so gorgeous and perfect!!! I think my favorite rooms are the bedrooms but I love them all! You really did a great job from the photos :) beautiful! And just in time for the weekend so I can get my sims moved in. Thank you very much! I really appreciate all of your hard work!

You're so very welcome.
    h2xmsbl
  • Options
    Cool. And thanks.
  • Options
    I know this may not be the thread for this question but how do you get the potions and metals to show up on the shelves that are made for it. I watch my sim put his potions on the shelf by opening the door to the bottom but I did not see them appear on the shelf itself. But I see pics of these same shelves in homes put up on the exchange???
  • Options
    nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    I know this may not be the thread for this question but how do you get the potions and metals to show up on the shelves that are made for it. I watch my sim put his potions on the shelf by opening the door to the bottom but I did not see them appear on the shelf itself. But I see pics of these same shelves in homes put up on the exchange???

The shelf acts like a chest from World Adventures. If you instruct a Sim to place their potion on the shelf then they put it 'in' the shelf. To get the potions to be 'on' the shelf you'll have to manually drag them on there.
  • Options
    :o :o ;)...Thanks nerdy3000
  • Options
    ObviouSecretObviouSecret Posts: 233 Member
    Happy Halloween, guys! <3
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Hi! Moving Day has arrived.

movingdayhasarrived.jpeg

This thread is now closed. Please visit us in our November thread here.

Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    jenny0786jenny0786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    I hope that everyone had a great Halloween! All the creations this month are AMAZING! I cannot wait until it is my turn :D I am a DNA requesting junkie. LOL!
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    Aaron...here is a WIP pic for you:
    Screenshot-126_zps4bf70f12.jpg
    wB2Zykl.jpg