Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Update on my thought process for Chateau du Landgraab: Since I uploaded it a few hours ago it has gotten 8 downloads! It's worth 1.025m, but it is a rather inclusive lot, changed the fountain out for a different one, added a few store items, "fixed" an annoyance (Kept trying to find a grass rug until I read that it came with ITF *is ashamed*) with the indoor garden and best of all: Actually gave access to said indoor garden from indoors! (The wonders of adding doors, haha)

Anyway, Good luck with that build Sue, looking forward to the pictures when it's done! (And I have come to an odd realization that I am just 3 expansions short of having ALL of them. Compared to TS2 when all I has was University. Purely for the Undying Cow Plant, which in hindsight was EPIC!)
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    @Suepea Thank you for claiming my request.
    IcsaBkL.png
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    suepea wrote: »
    If no one else has spoken up for it, I would like to go ahead and claim this request:

Date: August 22, 2014
    Username: princess0384
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern Luxury Home for The Sims 4, Oasis Springs
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thanks!

ETA: FR sent 21 October.

Excellent! Thank you! :D
    SLpPUp.png
    Wonderful venue, AIRIS6962! Rec'd! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Lala, Kem, and Airis dear your creations are simply amazing!! What amazing beauty's you all have created!! <3<3
    *squee* I got the Storybook Dining Room set for free! All of them are on sale this week so I took a peek and lo & behold~! Now I just gotta finish the Living Room set. And I swear these Sims 3 builds are getting more beautiful! BTW: Zoo? Um....did you by chance somehow put the Voodoo Bowling and Arcade on a corner lot and not say something? The parking is driving me crazy trying to figure out where you stuck it. (Though granted I think you didn't use a stock lot, you added one in just to build it.)
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Madam Secretary, I would like to claim this one!

Username: cornpuffs
    Type: Sim
    Description: YA female (Similar to a young Kate Moss)
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Cornpuffs please check in here: forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/728774/%E1%83%A6%E1%83%A6-romagis-d-n-a-thread-%E1%83%A6%E1%83%A6-vintage-victorian-pg-10-harrison-brothers-pg-11-%E1%83%A6%E1%83%A6/p1

• klichtley28klichtley28 Posts: 15 New Member
    Once again, I have updated my request. I already asked once, yet I am still unsure of how someone will get in contact with me if they are interested in my request. Will they post on this feed?
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    Once again, I have updated my request. I already asked once, yet I am still unsure of how someone will get in contact with me if they are interested in my request. Will they post on this feed?

Yes, someone will post here and on your page with a link to their personal DNA contact page. If you have a page in the old Sims 3 forum you will get a friend request from the person who claims your request as well.
    h2xmsbl]
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Madam Secretary, I would like to claim this one!

Username: cornpuffs
    Type: Sim
    Description: YA female (Similar to a young Kate Moss)
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Cornpuffs please check in here: forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/728774/%E1%83%A6%E1%83%A6-romagis-d-n-a-thread-%E1%83%A6%E1%83%A6-vintage-victorian-pg-10-harrison-brothers-pg-11-%E1%83%A6%E1%83%A6/p1

Got it! Thank you. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Miss_Piggy751Miss_Piggy751 Posts: 84 Member
    edited November 2014
    Username: Miss_Piggy751
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): manor - replica of Laughton Manor, East Sus
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? N/A
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? N/A
    Lot size (dimensions): 40 x 30
    Number of bedrooms: 4, 1 master suite with en-suite and dressing room area, 1 child's room (neutral to suit boy or girl - two single beds), 2 rooms suitable for teens (again neutral rooms)
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? See above
    Number of bathrooms: en-suite to master bedroom, one family bathroom and one smaller bathroom
    Favorite color schemes: I'd like the master suite to be a deep purple/aubergine colour. Other rooms not fussy
    Colors you dislike: N/A
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? N/A
    Please list the Store content that can be used: N/A
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: N/A
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Willow Creek
    Link to specific house or plan: unable to post link as I've apparently not posted enough!! However should be easy to find - Laughton Manor, East Sus
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I'm rubbish at landscaping so would love a nice garden area, maybe a small area where they can grow their own fruit/veg etc. If pools are available I would love a nice chilled out pool area
    Additional instructions?
    Post edited by Miss_Piggy751 on
  • jlwatkins1848jlwatkins1848 Posts: 65 Member
    edited October 2014
    Hi again! Just added some new store items to my request.
    Post edited by jlwatkins1848 on
  • deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    ive updated my request from the old thread :)
    Username: Miss_Piggy751<br />
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):<br />
    Sims 3 or 4?: 4<br />
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): manor - replica of Laughton Manor, East Sus<br />
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? N/A<br />
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? N/A<br />
    Lot size (dimensions): 40 x 30<br />
    Number of bedrooms: N/A<br />
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? N/A<br />
    Number of bathrooms: N/A<br />
    Favorite color schemes: N/A<br />
    Colors you dislike: N/A<br />
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? No<br />
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? N/A<br />
    Please list the Store content that can be used: N/A<br />
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: N/A<br />
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Willow Creek<br />
    Link to specific house or plan: unable to post link as I've apparently not posted enough!! However should be easy to find - Laughton Manor, East Sus<br />
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I'm rubbish at landscaping so would love a nice garden area<br />
    Additional instructions? I am literally looking for someone to make me the shell of this manor, no need to divide interior or decorate the rooms etc!

Thank you for the request! This one looks fun indeed. I've linked these images to the original Manor. If you have any changes or additions before your request is claimed, please let me know. Have a great day! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Hi again! Just added some new store items to me request.

Yay for more new goodies! Thank you. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    ive updated my request from the old thread :)

I've noted it. Thank you so much! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Loving this one Itsy, it has turned out really well, downloading it into my own Game soon for a good look about.
    PRETTY~! It's a good likeness for a Sims build! Good job itsy.
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Itsy dear it looks amazing sweetie!! I've got it DRF'd can't wait to explore it!!! <3<3
    Love the Little Mermaid castle, Itsy!! So perfect! :D
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    Itsy, the mermaid castle is spot on! Love it to pieces! Off to rec and fave <3
    h2xmsbl]