Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    edited November 2014
    English Rose

Created for Build-n-Share Challenge 4, this Victorian style house is for a ghost who died from laughing too much. I named it 'English Rose' because I thought the shape depicts a rose, the soft pink resembles it's petals, the green roof it's leaves and the two towers indicate the sharp thorns :)

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/F7ACDC415A1611E48B3B45535DF824D4

4d76fdc5-df9b-4eaa-bd79-6e978132d08d_zpsc8741d80.png

Picture3_zpsd583b9b4.jpg

Picture2_zpsa7b38f06.jpg

Picture4_zps176faab4.jpg

Picture5_zps130ff932.jpg
    Post edited by masajo on
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,520 Member
    English Rose is such a very nice home! :) The exterior design of it is so very nice! It is very nice to read your background description of what the shape and colour of the exterior reflects, as a rose, petals,leaves and thorns. The pink colour of the exterior is very nice and the towers are great! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the build! It looks very pretty how you have done the flowers in the front area of the home! The water fountain and bird bath are nice for sims to see when coming to enter the home. The home looks a nice gentle home for sims to enjoy living in. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice window sitting alcove area for sims to enjoy sitting, resting and chatting together on the sofa and armchairs there with the sunlight coming in through the windows. The teaset is a nice touch on the coffee table there. Nice wall panelling that you have used in the kitchen. The plates display on the kitchen wall, and the basket of eggs and teapot on the counters look homely and nice. The yellow flowers picture on the wall is nice and sunny for sims to see when they are enjoying cooking their meals. Very nice music alcove area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the atmchairs there listening to the grand piano being played. The type of curtains that you have used in the rooms looks very nice and suits well the type of home. Very nice art nook area! Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows there at the outdoors views whilst they are painting on the easel. The dinng room is a very nice place for sims to enjoy eatibg their meals at the table there. The pictures on the wall and the flowers on the side table are nice for sims to see whilst eating there, and the fruit bowl, and plates wall display are nice touches there. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The floral wall pattern in the single beds room looks very pretty. It looks very nice how you have placed the curtains there in the bedhead area! The purple colour scheme of the furnishings in the master bedroom look very nice. Nice sitting areas in the room. It looks very nice how you have done accompanying style bathrooms for each of the bedrooms.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    I am sorry that the ghost died from laughing too much! He would have been happy though before he passed away!
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Masajo, all of your builds are so very Lovely! You captured the styles of each so beautifully and managed to carry your design with consistency throughout each build. English Rose is Gorgeous! Lovely name and Lovely home! It's so soft and delicate with beautiful landscaping. I'll be giving it a Fave when I get back to the Gallery. :D
    Dear Rose, thank you, thank you very much, you are so incredibly kind :) I always put my heart into my builds and often kind of get lost in them! Really loved painting a house pink and this challenge gave me this rare opportunity. Hope you are having a wonderful week and wish you all the wonderful kindness and happiness you bring to us here :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Hello @WrathofCath, this is so very kind of you. Thank you so much for this and your generous words:)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • grod4Lgrod4L Posts: 129 Member
    Beautiful!
  • AnotherSimNutAnotherSimNut Posts: 89 Member
    I don't know how it's possible but each one of you creations gets better and better. You have inspired a lot of us to try our hands at building in the Sims 4. It's going to be quite a while before I can even come close to your expertise at making works of art. What's great about this game is I'm having fun along the way. Thank you masajo for sharing your beautiful creations.
  • PeachesnDucksPeachesnDucks Posts: 1,537 Member
    English Rose is beautiful! I love the pink and how you decorated the whole house. You did an awesome job! :)
  • DippyDesignsDippyDesigns Posts: 1,809 Member
    English rose is charming and gorgeous, what a super creation, well done <3
    My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708

@grod4L hello and thank you so much, very kind of you to say :D

@AnotherSimNut thank you very much for your generous words, you are so incredibly kind to me. Looking forward to seeing more of your builds :D

@PeachesnDucks glad you like the pink, I've been wanting to paint a house pink for a long time, thank you very much for your kind words :D

@DippyDesigns thank you so much for your lovely words, you are very kind :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    English Rose is an adorable home, the interior is beautifully designed. I love the white brick walls in the bathroom, such great attention to detail. :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    I finally got time to catch up on the threads! I love your latest two builds, English Rose and Savannah. I'm not a big fan of the old English/Victorian style interiors, but I know you nailed it! You managed to carry it all through the house and make it look authentic. I also love your interiors on Savannah. It was a nice treat to get the old school manor with circular driveway in the front and the modern inside. It's like a guy with a business hair cut in the front and a mullet in the back...two sides of an awesome thing!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Hi Masajo English Rose is a very pretty build, I love the soft colours you have chosen . :) Hugs Folly
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    English Rose is beautiful! I love your attention to detail!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! I am loving English Rose! Great architecture and stunning interiors! <3
  • AnotherSimNutAnotherSimNut Posts: 89 Member
    After chatting with you, I thought I would jump into the game but then decided to see what was going on in the forums. OMG! I am flabbergasted to see all the creativity going on. This was a great idea to start a thread and highlight the awesome homes being built by creators. I love your homes so much that I download and recommend them without even looking inside. Thanks to this showcase thread, I'm able to take a closer look at the beauty and splendor of the beautiful homes you're building in the Sims 4. Thank you for all the time, effort and love you put into your creations.
    Thank you @Chris2fer03 I was really pleased how the brick walls turned out, loved the shine on them :D

@Ash072 thanks very much for your lovely comments, really enjoy the BNS challenges as they have us creating all sorts of styles :D

Lovely of you to say @follyfoot, thank you :D

@Tiki5872 really lovely of you to say, thank you :D

Glad you like it @yanti68, thank you so much :D

You really are too kind @AnotherSimNut, thank you always for your wonderful support :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited November 2014
    The Savannah Estate

My entry for BuildnShare Challenge 5, Part 2. Original Savannah house with two extra builds added for the Olsens' parents, both Colonial style to match the main house. Arts and crafts interior with sewing room and den for one house and coastal/eclectic style interior with greenhouse for the other. Re-built rear patio to add new swimming pool.

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/EAA1E06A660611E4865167A534DF1CAD

Picture3_zps94d2133d.jpg

Picture4_zps0d8c2985.jpg

Picture5_zps49bfb20b.jpg

Picture2_zps6603b0c1.jpg

Picture3_zpsfd9d69f5.jpg
    Post edited by masajo on
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,520 Member
    The Savannah Estate is a very nice home! :) It is a very nice layout of the build, with the original Olsens home and then the other two homes either side for their parents. Very nice colonial themed exteriors of the homes! The dormers on the right hand side home look very nice! It looks very nice how you have used and placed the open shutter windows in the homes. The circular water fountain feature in the middle courtyard area of the build looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the plants around the edges of the water fountain. It looks nice how you have used the columns in the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the homes! The first home is very nice! The coat and hat wall shelf beside the front door is a nice homely touch, and it looks nice how you have placed the birds decor on the wall for sims to enjoy seeing when they enter the home. Very nice dining and living room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa there watching tv or reading a book from the bookcase. It is great that you have a study desk nook there for sims to enjoy using a computer at the desk table. The fruit bowl on the dining table is nice for sims to see whilst eating their meals. The pictures on the tv wall are nice there . The gingham pattern on the kitchen walls looks sunny and the yellow flowers there on the kitchen counter are nice for sims to see when cooking a meal. The menu board looks great there.Very nice light filled greenhouse! It looks nice how you have placed the plants there. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in onto them through the windows whilst spending time in that room.The hanging robe on the wall in the bathroom is a nice touch, and nice texture that you have used for the bathroom walls. The sun decor and the plates display on the walls in the bedroom are nice for sims to see laying in bed. Very nice red and brown colour schrme that you have used for the bedroom in the other home. The bedroom wall paneling looks nice, and it looks nice that you have placed the shield banner on the bedhead wall. The yellow flowers look nice and sunny on the dining table. The pears picture on the wall in the dining area looks nice there. The eggs basket and knife set are nice kitchen touches on the kitchen counters. . The living room is a great place for the sims to enjoy resting on the sofa watching tv.The flowers on the table below the tv are nice for sims to see whilst sitting watching tv there, and the drinks display cabinet looks nice on the wall. Very nice furnishing of the sewing and dresser room! It looks nice how you have placed the mirror in the corner nook area.
    It is a very nice three homes estate build :)
    This is a really beautiful review dear Rose and I thank you very much for all your time and effort :) I am very grateful for your kindness and wonderful words, you always make me so happy. I wish you much happiness always :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Love the Savannah Estate
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Masajo, this is such a lovely compound, you've created! I really love the round courtyard with fountain in front and the new additions both look adorable on the interiors. :)
    @kamb1403 thank you very much for your kind words :)

Thank you so much @WrathofCath for your lovely words :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Such a beautiful build Masajo. I love the three separate homes, perfect for extended families. Great job with the decorating, I appreciate attention to detail you've incorporated into the build. Fav'd! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
    Really kind of you @Chris2fer03 thank you very much :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top