Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    a0uis0.jpg

Rafael: He couldn't believe he'd made such a foolish mistake, how had he managed to ask that question and not the more obvious one? But he couldn't deal with that right now, he had to keep up with the conversation. Because now the woman he loved was overcome with guilt and it hurt him to see her distressed. He wanted to assure her that it was totally fine with him if she wanted to kill him, for any reason at all. But given the context, that would only make things worse.

mkuhs5.jpg

Rafael: What could alleviate her guilt without adding to it? Oh, right, she'd said she was sorry, so he could easily clear this up for her! "I forrgif you." He assured her. Of course, he didn't really think she needed forgiveness because she really was the best thing in his life; but since she thought she needed to say she was sorry for rescuing him from a group of witches by marrying him, then he really needed to give her a full pardon so she could go back to enjoying having company; he knew she was painfully lonely...and now he knew why- perhaps not the entire story, but he had a lot more of a clue than when they started talking.

She was only 19, so spending 4 years in a cage and however long in a cell had cut out much of the time when people made friends, and learned how friendships worked. She'd watched tv, but she couldn't really make friends by using tv methods of friendship- and she couldn't make friends with humans because they would never understand (she'd said that to him) and they would die (like her parents), and she couldn't make friends with witches because she couldn't really trust that they wouldn't kill her for her power. Except for Deedee. Her obsession with Deedee was starting to make more sense. Her anger at Deedee not using her spells like a "big girl" was a twisted sort of concern that she was going to die like a human, and her continued challenges were to try to force Deedee into using her magic so she'd live...but ignoring the fact that Deedee seemed to be an exception to her two tiered system, a witch who didn't use her power to kill other witches, but wasn't a human and could understand. She'd even expressed amazement that the crone hadn't killed Deedee, so she had a very strange place in Zelda's mind as someone who she was constantly worried was going to die, who none the less kept not dying. So, she was left fatalistically just wanting it over with. Which was, of course, why she wanted to kill him. It wasn't that she was looking forward to killing him, it was that she was telling herself she was going to kill him, so she could keep from being too attached. Only that wasn't working. Which left her feeling very guilty, but also left her wanting to get out of it before it hurt as badly as her parents dying had. He was winning her over. If she didn't kill him or reject him soon, she'd love him back.

2el4cnb.jpg

Zelda: "As if you could do anything else." She said, followed by a sorrowful sigh that felt like it was digging fingernails into his heart. "I've taken your choices away from you. And I don't even know how to break the spell, because it was never part of the plan...in fact one of the most noted things about this spell is the near impossibility of breaking it...so I can't throw open the cage door and let you out!"

2pqrs6h.jpg

Rafael: Oh, this was bad! She wouldn't take his forgiveness...If he didn't find some way to fix it, she'd pull away from him, and avoid him as the object of her guilt. Oh, that rejection would would be torture! So, he took a risky tactic to try to stop this before she asked him to leave. "Zyelda, I'd honyestly rathyer you kyill me ryight this momyent than bryeak the spyell...I dyid not know vhat I vas missink. But I vould not be able to go back aftyer this. Plyease, just know I'm not in a caage...I'm in love vith you- this is much as a caage as a fourr styarr hotyel is!"

20ixac0.jpg

Zelda: "...I can't make it right, but I can certainly skip the whole killing you thing. I'm not going to kill you, okay? Oh, and I'm totally going to fix your immigration problem tomorrow, and you're not confined to the house or anything, you are totally not trapped...okay? You can go do artist things, and work on your revenge and all that, oh, and you'll be started working for the human criminals tomorrow night. Oh, and I think I even have an easel in the stuff pile in the basement. We can get that set up for you. Oh, and we'll totally look into your brothers death maybe the day after tomorrow, okay? ...Is there anything else you want?"

r1a4oo.jpg

Rafael: Well, that seemed to have worked. He wasn't dead and she wasn't overtly pushing him away. She was making sure he had lots of things to do away from her, though...though she seemed to be doing it to assure herself how not trapped he was...She didn't want to be like Dahlia, just as he didn't want to be like his father. So, overall, this was good, even though he'd have to ask her more about her past at another time. Still, it would be better to ask for something that she would have to stay close to him to show him or answer. It couldn't be her past right now, because she'd be too defensive, that would have to be later. "I vould like to know morrre abyout the vitches...I've nevyer belieft in magyic and now I fyind out it's rryeal? Arre the vitches all goink to stop tryink to kyill me and styick me on an styatue byecause ve'rre marrried?"

jgiau8.jpg

Zelda: "Well, most of them will lay off. Though I still don't know if the crone is going to attack us. I mean, if she follows her own rules she won't, but we're never sure what she'll do, and what she does that we don't see. And all of the rest are slow movers, always talking for hours or days about what something might mean...it's like they are sports commentators, they just go over things and go over them...so since they didn't try to stop us with the marriage thing, they'll probably not try anything for a few days while they sit back and watch for what the Crone is going to do. Especially since she left me that message on the death statue..."

zxjzo8.jpg

Rafael: He really should find out more about alchemy and death flowers and the other rules of witches, but at the moment he just wanted to comfort her. She really was afraid of the crone, and he'd sort of tricked her into getting married to him even though she would have been too afraid to go through with it if he hadn't pushed her the right way. Sometimes he felt that he was as cold blooded as his father. But he wasn't going to kill her...he wasn't just using her...he loved her...he wanted her to be happy. He was going to make her happy, somehow...and if the other witches were a problem...well, he was a problem solver.
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @TadOlson Great update!

@dreamerz13 I'm loving the pictures. :) Aurora Skies really is beautiful. I'm glad to see someone playing it. It often feels like it's the least played Store World. Your photo editing is amazing as well. :)

@IreneSwift It usually depends on the size of the family. If it's a family of just 2-4, I'll let them stay at the base camps, but if it's a family that's any bigger 5 sims and up, I usually end up buying a house for them. I haven't bought a house yet since I haven't really planned to have them travel.

I did move them not too long ago. Maybe the save file got corrupted somehow. It didn't even work when I tried to Save As. This is actually my first time using Meadow Glen and I love it. It's almost like a cross between Riverview and Appaloosa Plains. It's updated all the way to Into The Future. It's a pretty good sized little town that I adore so far. My Sim Realty has the best Custom Worlds.

Royce and Katie did a lot of it autonomously. The only thing I really controlled was them taking their friendship to the next level. Plus, if you think about it, it's not like he just met her as a random stranger and said "Hey, want to be my girlfriend?" He's known her since they were children.

I got a little impatient because it was taking him forever to learn how to invent the other objects first. The consignment shop actually had two for sale. I'll send the second one with Royce and Katie whenever they end up moving.

@Celiria: Nice update! I'm glad that Ashley finally met someone who didn't make fun of her or was a j.erk to her. Sims can be so mean sometimes, can't they?

@Zabeth0 Rafael seems very calm. Something tells me he's used to this sort of thing. Does he believe he can change her mind? Does he really love her, or is he just saying that so that she won't harm him? It's hard to tell with him because he seems so emotionless at times.
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    IreneSwift wrote: »
    Page 325

@TadOlson Oh, for sure, travel is quite expensive! You know, though, you can change the prices for travel to custom worlds, though not the three WA ones. If you wanted to have them go to one that would be nearby, you could bring the price down by quite a bit, or even make it free. The price is set by the number of days you're going. Default is $200 per day, per sim.

@Celiria Oh, nice that the girls were able to take some time to go out together on their special day. Having different work hours really makes it tough to find time together.

Can they really renew their vows? That's great if they put that in there. They may have left out a lot of things they shouldn't have, but it does sound like they added some pretty good things too. I may just buy it someday!

So, the new aging up animation has them floating in air? Interesting! Congratulations to the two of them on their birthday.

@venusdemilosims Yeah, Dante is a very evil, creepy guy.
    TadOlson wrote: »
    Here's today's update from Glen Harbor in early fall of 1661.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both getting up early that morning and eating breakfast.The town pool also started filling up with fish and would add a new option to fish in the pool.
    15304291029_994436cd93.jpg
    15491209225_81d7d2257b.jpg
    Eli had her breakfast after a shower and wanted to tend the garden.
    15304510360_8440ecee03.jpg
    Ami was studying athletic skill on his iPad while Eli tended the garden when the paper carrier arrived and there was a stray dog out there too.
    15491219485_a672c489c6.jpg
    Ami was still studying athletic skill when Eli decided to start working on athletic skill with her iPad for a while before they decided to take a break to try for a baby in the hay again since their last attempt didn't work and it wasn't working this time either though they were interested in trying again soon.They both decided to eat before heading out to the pool since it was Saturday and they had no work on Saturdays or Sundays.
    15490872342_90bfc298e0.jpg
    15491233095_dee2dd9830.jpg
    15304669347_9145d38e55.jpg
    Eli and Ami were both fishing in the pool and kept catching toads until it began to get dark and they had to head home.
    15304673547_bc80651eb8.jpg
    15490889882_9e30ef11e7.jpg
    They both arrived home at 7:30 and went right to bed just after getting home.
    15304541910_1132c5ccb9.jpg

Oh darn it. It didn't work last time, and you said they tried again but it didn't work again. I have the "w" mod and I have try for baby and risky woo hoo set at 40% and most of the time they still get pregnant. The "w" mod has try for baby set at 75 % and I didn't want it that high. So don't know what percentage it is in game, but even at 40 % my sims are busy raising kids lol. Hope they try again soon and often until it happens lol. Why the haystack by the way? Don't they have enough to buy a bed? I mean a bed to woo hoo in lol.

• Options
    I discovered that Autumn has missed the opportunity to harvest the forbidden fruit plants so I've decided to leave that until she reaches the end of the 26 kids when there is more room in the household. Therefore, she will be meeting her next victim... I mean, baby-daddy, soon :)
    LunBeauty wrote: »
    @MayaRose1138 That was such a lovely little wedding. Ooh, Luna! Did you name one of the kids after my simself? Lol

Thank you :) It's such a long time since I planned the names but I think that it could have been inspired by your simself :) Or Luna from Harry Potter, one or the other!!! I had the names planned before I even started the challenge so I can't remember precisely!!

I forgot to comment on your last update! Looks like your sims are not only skilling up in a wide variety of things but enjoying life as well :) You've got the glassblowing thing! I've always wondered what that would be like. Is it worth having? What kind of things can the sims create apart from perfume bottles and earrings?

I love how your sims have such a full life. Between you and IreneSwift, you've made me want to get the Relativity mod so my sims can do other things rather than skilling :) And the new addition, Baxtor, is absolutely the cutest thing ever!!
    Colorist40 wrote: »
    Athena is like Yes he is finally mine lol.

I really like Luna's dress the best. Being so colorful I am surprised they both stuck with original white. Nothing wrong with that, just surprised is all.

Charity is pretty too though.

Well that stinks, but hey when you are in love, you gotta move on it. They just couldn't wait. You were being too slow in getting them married ha ha ha. Well they are happy so take comfort in that.

I like Luna's hair. The style I mean.

Ivory learning how to drive in the snow? Well I guess if she can learn to do that in the snow, she will be a good driver. If I was Autumn I would be scared to death sitting in a car with an inexperienced driver driving in what to many good drivers is hazardous lol.

Those IF's want life as well. They don't want to be left inanimate in some kids inventory. They have emotions and wants as well lol. Feel guilty yet? ha ha ha.

I decided to go with the traditional white for the weddings because I wanted the white for the first ones; being the eldest, they tend to be more traditional (apart from the ones who go and elope!!!). Athena's dress does have some pale yellow on it because it's one of the evening dresses. If I can get Easter married, her wedding dress will be very interesting!!

I would have had them married first if the game had let me!! Oh well... Daisy has a boyfriend; let's see if she still has him at the end of her uni course :)

Luna's hairstyles is that butterfly one that Anubis retextured, and I've decided I love it :) It works really well with toddlers and children.

When I redid the driving lesson, they kept stopping but still managed to learn in one day while it was snowing so yes, Ivory should be a good driver now :)

Nope, don't feel guilty at all :D They have life in the Rainbow game, they can afford to not make an appearance in this one!
    @MayaRose1138 That's such a shame that the family didn't pay attention to the actual weddings! I have never had that happen. When they go under the arch, everybody comes an watches. Or did you not have an arch? But, come to think of it, even when I had weddings before I could get wedding arches, the guests would still gather around when the couple were preparing to say their vows.

Well, be happy that at least Blossom and Walter did get married. They could have broken up and gone their separate ways instead.

Yikes! Learning to drive in snow! But at least she would learn right away how to be safe driving in it.

Yeah, I've seen parties like that in my game too.

You can get rid of IF's with Master Controller, or with the shift-click > object > delete it cheat.

My sims didn't have an arch; I should have got one but I forgot about them. Maybe there was just too many people there to all watch the vows...

True, they could have broken up. I'm quite pleased that they did get married, just a little miffed that they did it without me :)

That's the disadvantage to having winter in the game; invariably, some of the kids will learn to drive in the snow!

Okay, I'll use that to get rid of the IFs in this game. I don't normally mind them too much but they would complicate the game too much. And half the children are IFs anyway :)

Kristy looks like she's enjoying her time in her new town :) Her house looks lovely too and a little more practical than the one in Shang Simla. Is she just visiting or is she going to spend enough time skill up in something while she's there??

@Zabeth0: Thank you - you know what for :)

@Celiria: Yay for the adoption! Ashley looks like a lovely young girl and I think she will enjoy being in the Green household very much. It might be hard for her to make friends because if she has been to other foster homes and such, she might not make friends easily as it is hard to say goodbye to them when she has to leave. It's a bit rough if the game makes it hard to see just who your sims are adopting; they should at least be clear as to whether it's a boy or girl!

Congrats to Kamryn on her promotion and Kaley on her change of career. Hopefully they can earn enough money to keep them out of debt (or save you from having to cheat :) ).

Darn I was hoping that you would feel guilty lol lol lol. Well tell the IF's I tried lol.
  • Options
    Page 329
    @Colorist40 I use buydebug sometimes too. I used it to get Kristy a better camera when she wished for one. It wasn't a good time for her to go to Egypt just to buy a camera.

I knew there had to be some way for that puzzle to be done by one sim. I didn't really have to work hard on figuring it out this time through. (I just cheated the door open with Debug Enabler in past games.) As she was moving those statues, it just hit me all of a sudden, and it was one of those things that is actually so obvious, you kick yourself when you finally figure it out, that you hadn't gotten it sooner.

I have no idea why the water in that dive well was like that. The developers seem to like to make some variety in the appearance of the water in them. Maybe because it was an underground garden. The walkthrough I used to keep track of the collectible relics calls it a “faerie tomb,” so maybe that's why it's like that, though I really don't know why that green swirl would be significant to fairies either.

I don't pay much attention to what my sims find in excavation spots, because it's just things like common relics, ancient coins, and gems or metals. I just called it interesting for story purposes, because who would start digging in a random spot without a reason?

Well, I don't know about them gossiping about Kristy being a recluse. They do know she's a celebrity, though. And she had been there before and made friends with quite a few of them, though of course, that all got lost when I moved her to Monte Vista through the library instead of with Traveler. She's having to start all over again, but at least she makes friends very quickly now.

There are quite a few photo collections with the skill. One of them is collectibles. I don't think she's ever going to be able to complete that photo collection, because when I tried to get one of her Chinese tomb collection, which does contain all of the statues, the picture was just labeled “a relic.” It can be so annoying trying to complete those collections!

Kristy was the one who went up to the children and introduced herself to them. By the time the boy asked her to play tag, they were friends. The couple standing there talking together in the picture of them playing tag are the children's parents. They are actually friends with Kristy too, though they weren't yet at that time.

The road to the burial mound doesn't have the end piece that allows a car to turn around at the end of the road. So her car wouldn't appear there until she moved on farther down the road.

No, no chance of anything between Kristy and the general merchant. He's married.

The nectary being a hotspot is not a glitch. It comes with Late Night that there will always be hotspots in the game, if there is a place designated as a hangout of some kind or other. Every night there's at least one, and if there's only one lot in the town, it will always be a hotspot. One of the photo collections includes a hotspot, so if the camera gets pointed at a hotspot, that is what the photo will be designated as. It can be really annoying trying to complete those collections, when the game won't allow them to be labeled the way you need them to be for a certain collection, when they do meet the description for the type of subject you want them for.

When I added my edit of the Red Rendezvous, which is designated as a hangout, it gave the game another site to be the hotspot some of the time. That night, it was the hotspot, so the nectary was finally available as to photograph as a nectary instead.

The woman playing the drums was busy interacting with the child in the picture for most of the time that Kristy and the others were jamming. But even after she quit chatting with the child, she didn't join them. She might have had some need she needed to take care of, and got stuck standing there or something.

I didn't feel like having Kristy invite someone over that first Saturday, because she didn't know very many other sims at that point, and none of her friendships had developed to the point where I had a clear choice as to who she would probably most enjoy having over. By practising alone, she now has an advantage when she does start having people over, so she'll probably win when she plays with someone else.

I was planning on registering Kristy as a self-employed photographer, but I couldn't do it, because there is no city hall for her to go and register at. So, since I actually have her there on a long vacation, like I did with China, when she has to go back to Monte Vista, I'll do it then. You won't see that happening though, as for purposes of my game, I'm treating that as if it doesn't actually happen. There are also other things she is going to focus on there, like the dance studio I added, fishing for the ones specific to France, and some skills she didn't have time for in her previous homes. The only thing she has in her walk-up attic is her fitness and martial arts equipment. There is plenty of room there for things like a chemistry table and/or a science workstation.

I haven't done enough bowling to figure out how it works. It could be she just really did a lot better that time she bowled alone.

Kristy didn't want to be with someone whose heart wasn't in it. Would you? But Jed was willing to be her friend, and a very good one at that, so she was a good friend in return.

I can't believe how some women can be so foolish as to think that a man who would cheat on his wife with her would be faithful to her. A cheater is a cheater, and your mother's ex-friend was every bit as bad as “Tom,” because she knew he was betraying his wife to be with her. I'd be glad to lose a friend like that too, but I don't think I would have been friends with her for long anyway, because I would have told her exactly what I thought of her fooling around with a married man, right from the start.

I think it is stupid that you can't buy certain things unless you travel to a world. I realize that is true in real life sometimes, but geesh it is a game let me play it my way. I tell you that is why they put buy debug in the game and were smart for doing so. I put time machines in my game sometimes via buy debug. I don't want to have to wait for an inventor to get up high enough in skill to make one. I don't use it often, but now that I think about it, maybe I will put one in with my current family lol. I like getting kids from the past lol. Cavemen and all that ha ha ha.

If something isn't fun to me, I won't spend tons of hours on it. So don't know if I would have had the patience to figure it out lol.

Ahhh ok I see why you didn't mention it. I guess ancient relics aren't all that exciting lol.

Well maybe knowing she is a celebrity even if she did stick to herself, they either would think her a snob which knowing her from before wouldn't think that I hope, or understand her wanting her privacy.

Even with her coming up and introducing herself, if I was a parent and didn't know this person, I would whisk my child away real quick not knowing what this adult wanted. There are too many 🐸🐸🐸🐸 out there. One time when I was young about 5, mom, dad, my brother and sister were out walking. We walked in front of mom and dad, so they could keep an eye on us. We weren't allowed too far in front though lol. Believe it or not when I was that age, I was very friendly, social, and spoke my mind. Believe me, my penchant for saying whatever came into my mind, good or bad got me many a whipping lol. Mom not being social, I think was embarrassed by my socialness. Anyhoo there was a guy kitty corner from where we were walking who motioned to us kids saying he had candy. I started toward him, (hey who wouldn't with an offer of free candy lol), and I think my brother was also, but lagging behind. Mom and dad saw me walking faster toward the guy and out into the street a big no no lol. My dad shouted at me to stop and not take another step. I didn't dare disobey dad, so did what he said. I was cautious with my son. My first hubby after we split, would come once a month in his semi to pick my son up. He would expect him to walk half a block to his truck as he couldn't drive the semi down it, and he couldn't park the truck on the street. He would most of the time swing through between 4-5 am when it was still dark. He did this from the age of 12 until he moved away to live with his father at 18. I never, ever, ever even when my son was 16-17 would I let him walk alone at that time of day. Hubby got so mad at me, but I didn't care. Adults go missing all the time too. I told hubby what if I let him walk, and one time you called me asking where he was? If I didn't walk him, and he didn't meet hubby's truck, I would know the worst would have happened, and then what could I do? So not worth the risk. That is why I said what I said about Kristy talking to the kids.

I agree about Jed, but it was a darn shame lol. He was a cutie. I am glad they were friends though.

I think having hot spots in game is not a bad idea, but honestly the way they implemented it I think was stupid. I never have my sims go to the hotspots, but I have seen them pop up in game mostly the vamp bar lol.

Ah well then I think it is nice that the woman was playing with the child, but like you say it was strange she didn't continue after she stopped with playing the drums. Maybe she was just tired out from playing before lol.

I found trying to take decent pics in game isn't hard, but annoying. I have my sims take pictures to paint, and it isn't easy especially when I want them to do a still life. A lot of times I want to capture sims doing something, and by the time I click the picture the sim has moved as the game doesn't pause lol. Sometimes I click camera mode to catch something to paint, and a wall gets in the way grrrrrrrrrr. I never did get into taking pics, for that reason. Maybe it is different in the photography field.

Mom didn't like being friends with her, as she kept her on the phone for hours, and she didn't especially like her lol. Just that mom was brought up to be kind to people, and was timid, so she didn't know how to speak out and tell her the truth. She just couldn't have done that. Now she could maybe, but mom being so compassionate, it would be hard. Mom was always scared of people, and kow towed to them, that is why she allowed her friend to run rough shod over her.

• Options
    LunBeauty wrote: »
    Before I start this update, I want everyone to know that I basically had to move the family again. I don't know if it was the town that was corrupted or what, but every time I tried to Save or Save As, I kept getting Error 12. Maybe the save file was getting too big, I don't know. Anyways, I ended up saving the families I wanted to move to the library and starting a new game and moving them to Meadow Glen, which is like a cross between Riverview and Appaloosa Plains to me. It's very country-ish and just a cute little town. Royce and Charlie are also teens now as well as Katherine who I managed to move too. Forgive me if this update is just all over the place. I was having fun exploring the town and I think my sims were too, lol. I hope you enjoy!

TxhEQJP.png
    We start off with Royce and Charlie going ahead and blowing out the candles for their birthdays. They each had only one day before they aged up, so I decided to do it now.

D88b6MK.png
    Katherine became a teen a little before the boys, but she's only about a day older. I think she turned out gorgeous. :) I also gave my sims a new Default Replacement Skin. It's the newest skin from S-Club and I like it because it adds a touch of realism to the eyes and the lips, plus it's not overly shiny like the other skintones are. :)

OfDbELB.png
    8cuuLxa.png
    First we have Charlie post make-over. He's almost the spitting image of his dad, but has his mom's shade of brown eyes. His traits are as follows: Daredevil, Perceptive, Athletic, Friendly
    Next is Royce who I was iffy about at first, but I actually like the way he turned out. He's definitely unique. I think he has a lot of his mom's features, but his dad's nose and his dad's eyes. He's Absent-Minded, Adventurous, Artistic, and Virtuouso

CXrkUIz.png
    Royce and Katherine, who I think I'll call Katie from now on because I like the way it sounds, begin chatting it up. They're attracted to each other (10/10) despite their conflicting personalities, but you know how they say Opposites Attract.

fPzIoUj.png
    They hit it off right away, proving it with an autonomous flirt. :)

q0nRzvk.png
    LbECkpI.png
    nbpRHS4.png
    These two have basically started falling for one another without any help from me. :) So...what do I do?

Lsb1RqY.png
    I let them both go out on a date together. I mean, who wants to make goo-goo eyes with parents and siblings watching?

AyQtHjL.png
    JwVbVGD.png
    rVN1Dx1.png
    Ab9g3co.png
    8iMESXM.png
    Ts68Py6.png
    vRWsVC3.png
    They quickly decide to take their friendship to the next level. After all, they've known each other since they were kids. Some people may think they were moving too fast, but it's not like they were complete strangers. Yes, it had been planned out from the beginning, but their actions helped make it happen. Trust me, if there had been no attraction there or anything or no autonomous flirting or anything like that, it would not have happened. But they wanted it and I was happy to allow it to happen. :)

ZahfnOq.png
    Royce and Katie also enjoy spending time doing other things than making out as seen here.

XjRqByK.png
    Meanwhile, Cadence takes a trip to the Consignment Shop and buys a few items including something very special.

K4uUWgw.png
    A Time Machine! I let Tristan travel to the past to test it out.

UKnSSRN.png
    Harold goes to the local watering hole for a drink. I'd say he deserves one being in a house with a bunch of sims.

AlqP0q1.png
    Charlie decides that he wants to learn how to play the guitar so I indulge him. i can see him being the guitar guy and drums guy and Royce can be the bass and piano guy. :)

sYGZQyL.png
    Raquelle begins to dabble a bit in inventing. Let's see what she can do.

E34oMc5.png\
    Royce and Katie want a change of scenery and head to the Summer Festival to skate.

qb2eRKQ.png
    Royce soon becomes very good at skating as seen here with him skating backwards.

RhraPvE.png
    Luna travels to one of the dive spots in order to get away for a little bit and ends up catching this little eel, which we sell because, no offense, but eels creep me out. You ever seen those things in real life? *Shudders*

BIVV2XC.png
    Chloe joins Charlie in a jam session. Hehe, Chloe and Charlie. It just has a nice ring to it, but it wouldn't be right. She's known him since he was basically out in the backyard making mud pies. It would just be so weird.

E25Wne2.png
    Charlie takes a break from the guitar to try his hand at the drums. He also seems to like being shirtless. But I can't ogle him because I'm his sim mother and he's a teenager. It's just wrong.

RMvqJFM.png
    Savannah and Raquelle decide to get out of the house too and go to the park where they immediately claim the seesaw.

mYML0NI.png
    Charlie is coerced into taking his little sister and his cousin since I don't like child sims going places alone without an older sim present. He makes use of the buffet, sitting across from this girl who is actually Katie's slightly older sister! I think her name is Samantha. She's attracted to Charlie, but I just don't see it happening.

AcwVvMJ.png
    After the festival, Royce takes Katie out on the little rowboat. I wish they could sit together kiss or cuddle while in the boat. That would be so cute. :) But this is still nice too.

csdRb2S.png
    After some time, Royce and Katie make one final stop at the Alchemy Shop where Royce harvests a few plants to take home.

t3oUWvX.png
    It's getting a little late and Royce needs to get home for supper, so he ends up kissing Katie good-bye. The date was awesome and he got a little positive moodlet from it. :)

oJYwuBQ.png
    While waiting for dinner, Royce begins to learn playing the piano.

mzEi374.png
    9lkiVto.png
    Chloe ends up grilling some steaks for the family. it makes me hungry for a nice sirloin covered in steak sauce with corn on the cob and mashed potatoes or rice and gravy.

fMDGVUe.png
    The family sits down at the table for a delicious meal, including Charlie who is hungry again. I guess the buffet at the park didn't fill him up.

vSfi67o.png
    After dinner, Luna gives Chloe a little tune-up and upgrades her quality to decent.

sVNXuPf.png
    She then decides to go outside to cut a few gems she found while snorkeling and diving today as well as some gems that Cadence got from the consignment shop.

W01e3fa.png
    Charlie ends up getting a job as a Grocery Store Clerk. I also had to reset him because of the little swimming glitch, lol.

a0aLo6N.png
    Tristan heads outside to feed the chickens. They're fed about once a day, usually in the evening times.

mW81qY3.png
    Charlie rolls the want to learn the piano, so I indulge him a little bit. :)

XXbAuNt.png
    Savannah enjoys some video games after a nice dip in the pool. :)

MDqUwBx.png
    Royce needs to learn the science skill if he's going to be cloning things in the future and that sort of thing. So he gets started as early as possible.

That's it for now! I'm sorry if it was all over the place. :) I hope you all enjoy.

Man that Katherine when you say she is gorgeous it is like saying Mt. Everest is a hill lol. She is stunning beyond words. Lucky Royce.

I like Royce's looks better. I don't know why except maybe he is more boyish looking? I mean kind of a boyish charm. Although Charlie is handsome, he is maybe I don't know too dark for me? I can't explain it. That isn't what I mean, but I can't find the words lol.

"runs off to s club to look at and download skins"

Aww I love how they take on a mind of their own. Autonomously flirting how awesome.

So how do you like the time machine? Are you going to use it to try for baby? :blush: I think you really should to see what comes out lol.

Yick worms, eels, spiders anything like that I agree.

Well even mothers can objectively appreciate the beauty and hotness of their kids without being perverted lol.

Whoa Samantha is beautiful too. Why not Charlie and Samantha? I think they would make a great couple. Of course with all the gorgeous sims in game you have, there are plenty of options for Charlie. How nice if the sisters could marry brothers lol.

I love that rowing around in the water. You can't row if you cuddling though lol. I know you can't do it, but it would not get you very far lol.

It is good that everybody is having fun and skilling up. I bet Charlie is going into the music career. He seems to want to learn multiple instruments. What is Royce going to do?

I like Chloe. You are right she is a plumb bot lol. My bad. I still like her though. Yeah besides hooking her up with Charlie she couldn't have kids, and that wouldn't be cool. Got to pass on those genetics lol.

Great update loved seeing Royce and Katie having so much fun, and the others having fun as well.

• Options
    TadOlson wrote: »
    Here's today's update from Glen Harbor in mid-fall of 1661.
    Rudy Wagner got up very early that morning while it was still fairly dark outside and it also happened to be pouring rain outside.
    15313573709_f7e525cfe8.jpg
    She had to tend her garden after getting ready for the new day and did it in the rain.
    15497333251_65d92e346f.jpg
    Rudy stopped to play a social game on her iPad after gardening for a while.
    15313578029_238d05388a.jpg
    She ended up at the town pool and fishing in the pool later where she caught some toads.
    15477351246_25cafd9180.jpg
    She stopped later to shower and ended up getting hotdogs from the food replicator.I got it from MTS.
    15313845498_78bf2739d9.jpg
    Rudy had to stop to gather and sell honey at the elixir shop in the full moon and had no zombies.
    15313848358_5205f92260.jpg
    She used the washroom after getting home at 7:30 and went right to bed after that.
    15500142212_06a5de64d0.jpg

Do you have zombies turned off? I assume so as that is the only way for them not to spawn. I decided to just keep my moon on one cycle eliminating the zombies. If they were scary, or useful, but all they do is stand around and try to maybe take a bite out of my sims, but usually don't happen lol.

Ummmm toads. Are they going to eat frog legs? lol

Food replicator. I assume it does what it says? Do you make a dish, and it just keeps making it whenever you want it to without having to take the time to prepare it?

• Options
    Celiria wrote: »
    Time for the newest episode of....

the-life-and-times-family-banner.jpg

When we last left our verdant haired heroine and her family Ashley came home from a bad day at school where she continued to struggle to make any friends but Kaley and Kamryn cheered her up through the use of adorable cuddling and cookies.

breakfast1.png

The next morning started out normally with the family settling down for some bonding time over breakfast before Ashley heads off to school.

fridge-acting-up.png

And the fridge broke so Kaley had to fix that *sigh*

extra note: I found out after this that apparently the breaking rate is set at a 67% chance O.o I'm guessing due to either an oversight or bug not intentional design by the devs as I can't see them thinking that was a good idea. I have now got a mod that lowers the rate to 15% which makes much more sense so hopefully things won't break as often now.

After that Ashley headed off to school to make a third attempt at making friends (come on, third times the charm *crosses fingers* ) Kamryn went upstairs to shower and everything since she starts back up with her job today at 2pm and Kaley spent the morning working on a painting in the pop art genre which she just unlocked.

pop-art.png

I don't think I understand pop art :\

Though apparently it wasn't very good pop art at that as it didn't even make back the cost of the canvas meaning Kaley took a loss on the painting.

cuddling-before-work.png

But once again cuddling came to the rescue. To anyone wondering how these two are always so cheerful and happy this is why. If people had more moments like this in their daily lives they'd be happier to :p

off-to-work1.png

and Kamryn headed off to work.

first-large-painting.png

Kaley starts working on her first large painting. I also realized it was Friday so when Ashley gets home I think a mother daughter trip to the park would be nice. It's Friday so Ashley can hold off on her homework until the weekend.

sad-traci.png

As Kaley waits outside for Ashley to get home Traci shows up walking by, and she seems to be in a bit of a down mood at the moment.

aunt-and-niece.png

But on a bright note Ashley gets home so Kaley takes the opportunity to introduce Ashley to her aunt.

She also decides to invite Traci along on the trip to the park in hopes that it will cheer both of them up (Ashley once again didn't make any friends at school).

Extra Note: I looked some stuff up on this and it seems that the option while at school to make friends doesn't actually make friends, it just raises your social skill :\ I wish they'd called it something else like talk to classmates as that would be less confusing. I also don't see why I can't have Ashley meet friends at school but that just seems to be how the game is.

monkey-bars.png

Well even if she doesn't make any friends here at the park at least Ashley is having fun.

kaley-cheers-up-traci.png

Meanwhile Kaley and Traci sit nearby where Kaley can keep an eye on Ashley while she chats with Traci and cheers her up.

meet-zuri.png

Yay it looks like the park plan is working as Ashley meets a young girl named Zuri on the monkey bars.

griping.png

But as soon as she they try to talk Zuri starts griping and complaining at her.

more-griping.png

Ashley tried talking to another girl named Kiara who was at the park but Kiara just started making fun of Ashley's face.....

Ok I just have to say what is with random townies in this save and being jerks? Every one of my sims runs into this. Kaley had to deal with Patrice, Kamryn had those guys at the gym. Now Ashley has these two. I realize these sims are just a few out of the many they've run into who have been perfectly nice but come on game. I'm not looking for much just give Ashley one friend, just one :(

hug-for-ashley.png

With her mood not improved Ashley just wants to go home. Kaley does her best to comfort her daughter but this trip to the park has been really tough on her :cry:

So the two say goodbye to aunt Traci and head home. But on the way home something fantastic happens.

cassidy.png

Meet Cassidy Hutchinson.

As Kaley and Kamryn were getting home Cassidy happened to be walking by. So I decided to have Ashley try talking to her.

meet-cassidy.png

Cassidy was a bit shy at first (it turns out she's a loner) but the two soon got to chatting and got along well. Ashley has finally made a friend :D

*starts running around cheering and throwing confetti in the air*

*director sign drops down* "yippee :)"

On top of that here's the kicker. Cassidy's family lives in the house directly across the street. So Ashley's eventual friend was literally right in from of her the entire time :p but no matter the situation I'm just glad that Ashley finally has made a friend.

But it's getting late so Ashley says goodby to Cassidy and heads home with Kaley.

fixing-dinner-while-ashley-raves.png

As Kaley fixes dinner Ashley's mood is through the roof as she raves about her new friend, and continues to rave all through dinner.

goodnight-ashley.png

After dinner Kaley gives Ashley a goodnight hug and kiss and puts her to bed.

ashley-made-a-friend.png

Kamryn gets home shortly after and enjoys some of the Spaghetti Kaley made while Kaley tells her about their daughters new friend.

And all in all everyone goes to bed happy. Traci got to meet her niece and was cheered up by Kaley, Ashley made her first friend, and Kaley and Kamryn....

always-happy.png

Well they're always happy as long as they have each other :p

And that's it for this update. What will happen next time as the weekend begins?

How will the Green family spend their weekend?

What will Kaley paint next? (she has some new styles to try so I'm both interested and worried :p )

Will the game ever stop tormenting my sims with plums? I have to say aside from a few particular phrases I like using this censorship system is growing on me. rewording to plum does add a bit of humor to sentences :P

Find out on the next episode of....

I hope everyone enjoyed the update and as always happy simming :)

Well that is stupid you can't make friends at school. Good thing you figured it out, or you would have been a raging beast about how Ashley can't make friends lol. I mean after sending her 15 times to school and making no friends you would have been about insane lol.

Seriously you have some messed up game. What is with those sims? Doesn't anybody in game know the golden rule? You know do unto others? lol

Oh good I am glad Ashley met her Aunt Traci. How convenient she was just passing by lol. I hope the park cheered Traci up, cause it didn't do any good for Ashley it seems. : ( Poor girl all she wants is a friend. Is that too much to ask? I guess so lol.

Cue sign "sims run screaming from the chain saw wielding psycho sim) lol I think that should be part of the script. Where is Celiria Rose when you need her?

Hooray she finally made a friend. After all that rejection I am surprised Ashley decided to talk to that girl. Oh dear she was a loner, good thing that didn't backfire lol.

I am soooo happy that Ashley made a friend with Cassidy. Lol at being over the moon. :smiley: Typical kid. I am so happy for her.

Isn't it the way it is. You don't know where life is going to take you. I never dreamed my first hubby's best friend he met through a job, who I met through hubby and became friends with as well would become my second husband. So stranger things have happened.
  • Options
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    So I got Aurora Skies, paid for completely through simpoint ads. I was going to get the old mill, but I kind of wanted the last venue of amore too, and then I thought, "well at the rate I get ads it won't be long before I can afford a world and that's probably more useful". Deciding what world was tough, but I settled on Aurora Skies. :mrgreen:

I've been editing my photos, I'm trying out some new editing, I almost always edit mine just slightly (you can hardly tell). I figured out how to copy and paste all my effects in Picasa (it's stupidly easy, I'm an idiot for needing several months to learn how to do so), so it's more tempting to edit.

Anyway some of my pictures. Mostly I have scenery because I only got the world about an hour ago. I'm still playing with it, but I felt like posting while I take a short break. :mrgreen: It's just so pretty and I love this effect at least on scenery so I felt like showing off, lol.

Screenshot-3833.jpg

[img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-CPqkrj2ttGA/VD9rjiEq6_I/AAAAAAAABiU/Q_crX6NYbrE/w1020-h585-no/Screenshot-3835.jpg[/img]

Screenshot-3842.jpg

Screenshot-3839.jpg

My sim moved into this house. I'm thinking of moving her boyfriend in with her when I start their story together. :D Right now I'm just checking things out.
    Screenshot-3822.jpg

I let her explore town a bit (I explored it on my own while she slept). She went to go swimming. She's wearing very nice shoes and decides to just walk right in without changing into a swimsuit. I'm not giving her nice things anymore. LOL.
    [img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-BPuDFkk_yng/VD9tW0ZR9SI/AAAAAAAABjA/07ew5K7FDMY/w1020-h585-no/Screenshot-3829.jpg[/img]

And I sent her to the community garden to harvest some veggies. She's supposed to live in a farmhouse, but it's missing the farm, gotta fix that.
    Screenshot-3830.jpg

Now I have to set up the farm. I'm figuring out how I want to do that.

---

I'm so far behind on comments. I've been sick for like a week and a half, I'm feeling much better now but I still tire easily so I'm not usually online long (even now I'm exhausted but I can't stop playing). I have lurked a bit though, enjoying everybody's updates. I think I'll just try to just do comments from here onward though. Hope everybody is well, and happy simming! :mrgreen:

I wanted that world, but then I found out about the snow looking gray issue, but looking at those pics, is making me reconsider lol. I don't have simpoints lol, so will have to save up.
  • Options
    CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    @Colorist40 Trust me, we are in agreement on the plumness of not making friends at school. I mean I would understand if they labeled the option as chat with classmates but no, it's literally called "make friends" so I don't feel it's my fault for assuming it would allow her to make friends :\ And honestly just going to school should at least allow her to meet people. I wouldn't mind having to build relationship outside of school if it at least introduced me to them while there but it doesn't even do that which is just ridiculous.

And no apparently nobody knows the golden rule in my game. You really should have seen my face during that park visit it was likely hilarious going from:

Yay other kids for Ashley to be friends with.... wait why are you griping at her :\ ...... what, what do you mean about her face O.o that's just mean..... awww :( Ashley's is sad now. It was just this gradual look on my face from joy, to shock, to horror, to sadness. And then she met Cassidy and I was jumping for joy :p

I find it kind of funny, the social butterfly sim's first friend, a loner. Though at that point I would have taken any sim just as long as Ashley got to have a friend she wasn't related to. Don't get me wrong her parents are great but kids need other friends as well.

I'm glad you liked the update :)
  • Options
    So, my husband got a promotion, and got a painting in an upcoming art show, so I've been busy being happy with him, and going out to dinner with friends and things...and my mom's coming to visit me this weekend. So, I'm a bit spotty again, but it's good this time. :D

@ddsims: Lol@guest Jack using the sauna. :D The house looks great. :D Love the double archway with the pool table room. :D

@LunBeauty: Lol@"You guys didn't even have calculators." Well, hunting is a valuable skill! :D Yep, little princess leading her chess army into battle! :D Lol@ Luna getting Tristen's dna sample. Evidently it wasn't just a pick up line. :D
    (What's that Rusty? There's a ruby trapped in the well! Go get it girl! Oh, wait, that's not the line...!) :D Very sweet of Tristen. :D It's great that Harold and Luna had that conversation because we already know that Tristen is working on something he is making for her- so we know she's going to properly appreciate this! :D Baxter is adorable. :D Lol@Soft kitty recitation. :D Mmmm, family bonding burgers! :D Yeah, and kids can totally invent the time machine but can't use it! 0.0 Yeah, Charisma is one of my least favorite too...if I'm trying to make it...but on games where I don't care about it...then it just happens and it's like, oh, an amusing greet, you say? How nice. :D But if I do care, then I usually get them the observant ltr, and send them out to meet 25 people (just meet them, not talk to them) asap. Whatever traits I find, I might be able to use later if I want them to talk to any of the people they just met again...because your sim makes friends faster if they steer people to talk about their interests, so if you meet an artistic sim, and get them to talk about art (talk, not complain!) they'll like your sim more. :D Also, heads up, I'm not sure if they fixed it but the last Educational sim I had got to the top of the career ladder, and couldn't lecture enough- that was always at the worst, even right after he did lectures, if he did nothing in his job but lecture and came back to school on his time off to lecture, it never helped, it was always that mad face of not doing it well. So, if they haven't fixed that, just be aware that it's nothing you're doing wrong. It's just bugged. (It was driving me crazy until I found that out. I was like, all this guy does is lecture, and it's still not happy! :D) Hopefully it was fixed or one of the mods you have has done so, but if not, heads up. :D Well, that sink was quite dirty, and the maids really aren't very effective...I mainly have mine for story purposes...in the one house I have a maid. :D Look at everyone eating cereal at their chairs! Nice family breakfast. :D Yeah, novels on hold sitting around for years- that's totally a writer thing. :D It's always funny how the kids use juice for tea... I also expected a little pink plastic tea set or something. The epic quest for perfume success! :D (It even matches her dress) :D Very nice. :D Oh, those spring buds will fit right into her wardrobe. :D Baxter is adorable. :D

Oh, very nice! :D It will probably be wonderful to have a plumbot passed down the generations. :D

I'm glad you could save them! Those save errors are so frustrating! Wow, they look great with their new skins. :D Katherine looks lovely, does she have pink streaks in her hair? :D Yep, Royce is unique, those are quite large lips, though it makes him look interesting, and I love that hairstyle with the red hair he got from his mom. And he's dressed very well. :D Charlie's quite handsome himself, though he does look like a bit of a brooder- he doesn't have the trait though, so he's probably pretty fun, being a daredevil and all...but I still think Royce is endearing, if the less handsome of the two. It's always fun when your sim does something you want them to...autonomously. :D The date looks great. I know they are totally different sims but they remind me so much of Jelly and Orion... :D Lol@ the time machine. :D That's one way to get it. :D You know, traveling in time is adventurous, right? :D So, Royce should totally be enthralled lol. :D Well, hey, the girls are playing together...and Charlie's met...oh...his cousins' girlfriend's sister lol. :D She's quite pretty. :D Mmm...look at those flipping steaks! :D Wow, that's quite a swimming glitch...he looks like he's so interested in his computer that strange fog is billowing out from him and he doesn't notice...lol :D

Well, strict emotional management has been important to Rafael for a long time...it's one of the things that has kept him alive. :D No, he's definitely in love with her- that's the spell they are talking about, she cast a spell, a nearly unbreakable love spell on him, so he is head over heals in love with her- but that's the emotion, and it is affecting him very strongly, but it's still filtered through his personality. (One of the things that should make it obvious is that he'd let her kill him.) At the first part and at the last part of the update, in his thinking he's referring to her as the woman he loves, so he isn't just saying he loves her, he really does. :D That's why her sigh of sorrow hurts him like fingernails digging into his heart... the thing is that he's been a conman, and still has those skills, but he's not so brilliant of a conman that he can make people do a complete 180 from what they 100% want to do...he does have limitations. :D Well, even Rafael worries that he's cold blooded- at the end there, he's assuring himself that he's not as cold blooded as his father. (His father killed his mother, so he's assuring himself that he's not going to kill the woman he loves, he's not just using her, he actually loves her- and he can't doubt his love for her because he knows factually that she cast a spell that magically makes it so.) This will be something to keep in mind when he turns into a vampire... :D

@TadOlson: That's really cool that you can build the inside of the school like that. :D
    Sounds like the Frankovitch's had a normal day. :D
    Wow, that's a lot of fish! :D That's a great smile Ami has looking over at Eli. :D Ah, fun times! :D So many toads... :D Great update. :D

Yeah, gardening in the rain, not fun. Those are some really red tomatoes, though, so they must be great at gardening. :D Well, I'm sure she was glad to get a toad and not have to wrestle a shark out of the water! :D Hmm, safe full moon honey. :D (Sounds like it should be a band name...) :D
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Here is the first chapter of a second story I'm starting up. I was going to stick to just Kaley for a bit but I keep wanting to play the game but I already have around 5 Green Family chapters backed up and waiting to be written and posted. So this will allow me to have another story to play as well rather than ending up just playing Kaley all the time and having a massive back log of chapters.

The set up for this story is simple.

micaela-lassiter.png

The main character is Micaela Lassiter.

She is starting off with almost nothing. She has no house and nothing to her name aside from a few sets of clothes, her guitar, and the $20 she has in her pocket (and an infinite amount of blue hair dye :p )

And with prerequisite intro blabbering from me out of the way here we go.

For The Love of Music

Chapter 1: Nothing but confidence

welcome.png

Micaela stared across the park as the bus she'd gotten off vanished into the distance. Oasis Springs she believed the driver had called it, not any place she'd intended to go but to go any further would have eaten into the last bit of money she had so it was as good a place as any.

She casually walked across the park area, it was still early in the morning so nobody was really around but it was a park so people were bound to show up over time, so in her mind it was the perfect spot to set up.

guitar1.png

She carefully set the case down in front of her and flipped open the lid. Inside sat her guitar. It was nothing special, scratched and worn from years of use, honestly if she even considered selling it it would barely fetch $100. But it was hers, and had been hers since her father had given it to her when she was 12. And at the moment it was practically all she had.

walk-on-by.png

As early morning joggers and the like started to filter into the park she quickly turned her case around open on the ground for tips and began to play. She only had $20 in her pocket so she had no time to waste on trying to earn some extra cash otherwise things were going to git dicey quick.

The next few hours quickly drifted by, but no tips were forthcoming. Most people just ignored her, those who stopped briefly to listen simply left without leaving anything. Worst of all Micaela's stomach was already starting to grumble, she'd hoped to have earned at least a few bucks before she had to stop and find something to eat but no such luck was to be found. She knew she wasn't great, after all she'd never been able to afford lessons so everything she knew was just from trial, error, and a handful of used music books. Throw in school and life in general and she had never had much time to spare. She was an amateur, she'd hoped that her playing would at least be worth something but clearly it wouldn't be that simple.

Don't get so down, she chided herself. It's probably not a great spot. I'll find somewhere else after I find some food. Feeling more confident in herself she headed off down the street towards a bar she'd seen as the bus had driven through town.

what-do-ya-want.png

As she walked into the bar she was greeted by a stone faced man behind the bar. She groaned inwardly thinking about how little she had but she couldn't exactly sustain on an empty stomach so she ordered a drink and some chips and just like that over half her cash was gone.

chips-and-a-drink.png

She grimaced as she stared down at the meager meal. $15 for this? The drink wasn't bad but the chips were crummy, but it wasn't like she had a huge range of other options. She didn't know the town and this was the only place to eat she'd seen while on the bus so it would have to do. But know with barely any money left she had to make something. Otherwise this going out into the world idea of hers was going to come to a halt really quick.

the-love-of-music.png

Finishing her chips she took her drink and walked to a chair in the corner next to the jukebox. Maybe she should just get a normal job, she thought to herself. She shook her head, no that wasn't an option. Having to deal with that kind of stuff was why she hadn't had much time throughout high school for her music, if she got a normal job she'd have to devote most of her time to it and would never be able to make it as a musician. Besides who was going to hire someone who was currently living on the street anyway. No, music was her dream and she was going to make it as a musician.

tapping-a-beat.png

She set her drink aside and flipped on the jukebox next to her and let the music envelope her. Music had always been important in her life. Through her childhood as her dad had struggled to make it as a musician, to his time in the hospital in the months before his death, and all the way through high school as she struggled to get by in her little apartment as what money her father had left her drained away to help her make it through school. Music had always made her feel better. That's why she wanted to be a musician. She loved music, plus it reminded her of her dad.

As the song ended she pulled her mind off the music and back to the matter at hand. She had $5 left, she had to go and work at earning some money.

try-again.png

The sun beat down on her as she left the bar and walked across the street to a table area that she figured would be a good spot to try again for tips. Feeling the heat she decided to pull her shirt off and tuck it in her bag leaving just the sports bra she wore underneath. If peopled didn't like her music at the very least they might tip for the view. She wasn't fond of being tipped for that reason but at the moment she didn't have much room to be choosy, not if she wanted to eat. Plus in this heat the sports bra was far more comfortable.

still-nobody.png

But as the day stretched on her luck remained lousy. She saw plenty of people walking by and clearly they could hear her but nobody had the desire to tip. Not so much as a dime was dropped into her waiting case.

nothing-by-nightfall.png

As the sun started to set she finally gave up still without even a single cent for her effort. It seemed that dinner was off the menu for the night as there was no way she was spending her last bit of money on another crummy bowl of chips. She'd just have to wait until tomorrow and try again.

bench-for-the-night.png

She settled down on one of the nearby benches, carefully tucking her bag and guitar between her back and the bench so no one could possibly take it without her waking up.

Well Micaela she thought to herself, this is your bed for the night so let's just try and get some rest. Somethings will work out tomorrow, it definitely will.

asleep-on-the-park-bench.png

She lay down uncomfortably, a park bench was definitely not high up on her list of favorite sleeping arrangements. But if she had to deal with a little discomfort to make it, that is what she would do. Her eyes drifted shut as she pressed her back tightly against her stuff, trapping her meager possessions firmly against the bench. And with that she drifted off to sleep.

and that's it for this chapter. I hope everyone likes the new story and as always happy simming.
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @Colorist40 Thank you. :) I quite like Katie as well. She definitely has that cuteness factor going for her.

I think both are equally handsome, although I feel weird ogling Charlie since he's my sim child so it just doesn't feel right, lol. Royce is more like your well-mannered nerdy type whereas Charlie is more of the rock n roll, messy, don't clean my room for weeks kind of bad boy.

S-Club does have good skins. :) Some of them are overly shiny though. It makes the sims look like they bathed in olive oil and are walking around in it, lol. It's where I get my eyelashes from too and a lot of the lipsticks.

I don't have the option to Try For a Baby, even though I have the settings set to where I can have more that 8 sims. I set it to where I could have 24 sims in the household, but I'm still not getting any option to do so. I think I will try it out though whenever Royce and Katie move into their own place since I ended up buying two time machines. It'll probably happen with their last child, lol.

Anything that slivers. *Shudders*

Oh, I am appreciative of Charlie's good looks, lol. Don't get me wrong.

I don't know, I just have this certain kind of girl in mind for Charlie. They did just move to Meadow Glen, so I want to see what the town generates since I have Story Progression and that generates random sims. I love going around and modifying sims, so maybe I'll find someone who is perfect for him. :) I think Samantha is very pretty, but I just can't see it between the two of them. Plus she is considerably older. I think she's only a few days from becoming an adult. I want someone who is closer to Charlie's age.

I haven't decided what Charlie is going to do. I'd like him to maybe make money with his own band. I've never played with that aspect of the game before, having sims form their own band. I don't know if teens can do it, so he may have to wait. I really don't know what I want Royce to do, lol. It's sad because he's my heir too.

Thanks for the comments. :)

@Zabeth0 Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate them. :) I hope I don't get anymore save errors for awhile. I'd hate to have to up and move them again, lol.

@Celiria This is very interesting so far. :) I can't wait to read more.
  • Options
    I'm sorry everyone, I just commented on the last 16 pages in word but my computer crashed before I could copy and post them -_-

I don't have the patience to retype all of that but I'm going to start trying to do comments before I post my Kaley updates to try and keep me up with it.

Sorry again, I did enjoy everyone's updates for what little that counts.

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Celiria-Great update!It was hard to have children make friends in TS2.I reset the time for relationships to be maintained to 720 hours before they start to decay.You've got another great story started.You're not the first to lose comments.
    Zabeth0-Great update!It seems that Zelda had damage done to her in her youth.I built a library and put the school rabbit hole rug in the basement and rezoned it to a library.I've seen a normal day for the Frankovitch family and the Jankowskys have tried for a baby more than once and it still hasn't happened.I used a Mod to allow fish spawners to be placed in pools and fountains and they actually work in live mode.
    LunBeauty-Thanks for the comment.
    Colorist40-I have a Mod to remove the zombies from the game and the replicator works and it's from MTS.It makes a group meal of the dish you selected.Rudy is catching fish and toads from the town pool.
    I'll have my update ready a little later.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Here's today's update from Glen harbor in the fall of 1661.
    Cory and Angel Frankovitch both got up early that morning and got ready for the day.
    15334106429_c673da408a.jpg
    Cory ended up having to repair the broken sink after breakfast while Angel tended the garden.
    15517846191_54bf9d7bba.jpg
    Cory started studying to learn fishing skill on her iPad while Angel was still tending the garden.He decided to play a social game on his iPad while Cory was still studying fishing on the iPad.
    15517853641_43c7ef945a.jpg
    15521025245_60b7da02b6.jpg
    They both decided to go fishing at the pool and both managed to catch fish before they wanted to go swimming and they enjoyed that for a while.
    15521045345_6e95917a9e.jpg
    15517881171_cffc149e5a.jpg
    They both stopped swimming when it started getting late and used the washrooms before Angel used a food replicator to get something to eat for their dinner.
    15334319540_07b8a206a5.jpg
    They both went home at 7:30 in the evening after eating dinner and opened their murphy bed up and went to bed.
    15334327160_38c0b1ee22.jpg
  • Options
    @Maya: Ignoring the wedding! :D I've had weddings like that (in sims 3). :D The brides and grooms look very snazzy. :D Blossom looks lovely in her dress that she would have worn (we can pretend she eloped in it!) It's too bad SP stole your thunder, but I agree it could have done worse. :D Story wise you can say they ran off to get married at some place important to Walter or his family or something. :D Maybe some castle somewhere. :D And obviously it was too far to go for the rest of the family or their invitations got lost in the mail or something. :D I do love seeing Autumn's hair repeated. :D They are adorable girls. :D Lol after learning to drive on snow, everything else will seem easier. :D Sometimes the game does weird things with parties, I have also experienced non existent parties. :D I used to think I had to make sure that the moment I got the notification, I'd send them to the party and there would be one...but I've also noticed that sometimes that means my sim is just standing somewhere random and there is no party anywhere. :D So, yeah, good to know I'm not the only one whose experienced glitch parties. :D Lol @Luna learning her writing skills. :D

@Puddinroy: Hiya! :D

@Celiria: Wow! That's quite an adoption fee! Lol@epic montage music. :D Lol@director power-sliding. :D Oh, poor Kaley, nervously waiting... Well, upgrades are a great thing, who wants to have to fix a sink when you could be doing something fun instead? :D Lol@puppydog eyes. :D Yay! :D Enough to adopt and then some left over! :D Lol@But first some other stuff. :D Yay, an easel! The world of art awaits! :D Lol- yeah, well, purchasing canvas is a real life expense (as well as paints and brushes too, but I can understand not having all of those, after all, you don't get to pick what brush she uses or what color of paint...so) :D Lol@job "benefits"! :D That's a wonderful first painting! :D I'd have expected a bit lower bar. :D Ashley's adorable. :D Yes, hugs and more hugs! :D And warm blankets! :D

Lol@spatula firefighting. I'm sure Ashley didn't mind cerial after she saw the Kaley attempt to cook show...complete with fire. :D Well, at least she got a good talk with Kamryn. :D Lol@stickpainting. :D Well, sometimes places like children's hospitals and places might want a fancy painting in a children's style. What's flirty about it? The pink lipstick on the mask? Or is it a mardi gras mask with an empty glass signifying that it was drained? Oh, poor Ashley. Lol well, at least the action figures look a lot better than the dolls did. :D

Nice to see playfulness and hugs. :D There are definitely some days that are only good if you make sure you're in a good mood. :D Yay for splashing in the tub and hugs! Yeah, this breakfast time she got an omelet and got to talk to Kaley. Maybe now that she's spent more time with both of her parents, she'll feel more secure today...and less tense and she'll be able to make a friend... Lol@"I got you a flower" Yes, spoiled rotten! Aw...poor Ashley. Yay, cookies just in time. Love and Encouragement FTW. Awww. Well, at least in school work you can find the right answer...with people it isn't as easy. :D Very helpful Ashley! :D

Oh, today she gets to talk to both of them at breakfast. Lol! Yeah, 15% seems far more reasonable than over half the time! No wonder everything was breaking like it was sabotaged by gnomes! Or held together by duct tape and chicken wire or something. Yes, cuddling and affection are very helpful in stress relief. :D Trip to the park sounds great, and what a great time to meet the aunt. :D Also seeing that you aren't the only one down and everyone needs cheering up from time to time is probably a helpful lesson. :D Aww...poor Ashley... I'm sure Kamryn would have been able to tell the story about the guys at the gym unreasonably calling her a tank...so that Ashley would understand that some amount of cruelty happens to everyone from time to time. :D Lol@"yippee" and lol@confetti. :D Very nice...and more rewarding for all the difficulty of getting there. :D A close by friend.. :D Very nice.

Well, sometimes it's nice to have more than one story going. :D Hmm, she really does seem down on her luck. I hope she gets more luck tomorrow :D Hopefully good luck this time around. :D And I hope no one tries to harm her for being homeless and sleeping on a park bench.

@IreneSwift: Yay for figuring out new things in places you've explored before. :D As for Kristy, hopefully her abruptly moving took her off of Dante's radar... Wow, I guess she didn't even hang out with the locals, straight to business. :D One thing about online chat is it doesn't care about bed times, you can usually find someone on line. :D Fruit Parfait is a good breakfast. :D Well, she usually plants a garden, so it might help her feel more normal, even though she's escaping a crime lord's too insistent attentions. :D Well, it's best to be prepared. :D I'm sure I'd want escape dust too, and not just for the tombs. :D Playing tag with kids is good for your heart. :D Lol- he lost his baseball in a tomb lol. :D (imagine a mummy playing short stop!) Apparently the lady in white is too pumped to play the drums lol. :D It's god to see her relaxing a bit. :D

Yes, the name Kim is Korean, it means 'gold' and it's such a popular last name that there are many different clans of families who are not related to each other who are related to different historical Kims. China actually has quite a few ethnic groups, recognized and not, so I know they just put a bunch of Asian cultures in there, but I used a more real category. :D I mean, one of the officially recognized ethnic minority groups are ethnic Russians living in China, many who have done so since the Qing dynasty. :D

I'm sure it would have been nice, but it makes a better story this way. :D (She had to get out so bad she couldn't even enjoy the fruits of her labor). :D Wild. :D Perhaps it's just a nice Gnome Homeland. :D Well, hunger can certainly distract most people. :D

@Venusdemilosims: It is interesting to see Sierra talking with Dr. Bill, and that he's ready for her with that newspaper clipping. :D

@dreamerz: That is beautiful! :D Those are definitely lovely edits. :D Lol@ "I'm not giving her nice things anymore." :D

@TadOlson: So read up on fishing, and then had to go do some! :D Fun. :D Hopefully they enjoyed their day out at the pool. :D
  • Options
    Comment time starting on page 330

@LunBeauty Of course she turned out gorgeous, your sims always do. I wish my sims had half the good genes yours always seem to have :)

That's an easy question, if they naturally want to be together then let them be together. In my experience it's more fun when the relationship isn't planned :)

Wait there are things other than making out O.o quick someone needs to let Kaley and Kamryn no because I don't think they got that memo :p

Ah those sims, always showing off. I can barely skate forward and Royce is doing it backwards :p

That's one of the features I miss in sims 4, I liked being able to get a gaming console for the tv :(

Great update :)

@Zabeth0 Great update as always. Zelda is easily one of my favorite characters to read about :)

@TadOlson Great pictures as usual :D

More comments tomorrow, that's going to be my new rule. I make daily comments before I'm allowed to post my story updates so if I don't comment no updates and @Colorist40 kills me :p sounds like a good incentive to me.

• Options
    Now for another episode of....

When we last left our verdant haired heroine and her family Ashley finally made a friend :D Also we added a pair of child sims to the list of unpleasant sims who might be deleted in the future. I'm such a benevolent player :p..... what then what does benevolent mean?....... oh yeah that's not what I meant so what word am I looking for...... hey now heartless is a bit harsh wouldn't you say, that girl did insult Ashley's face so she has it coming...... fine fine no deleting kids (I'll wait until their teens >:) )

sleeping-in.png

So as the day started Kaley and Kamryn decided to enjoy sleeping in for a bit.

cereal-and-cartoons.png

So Ashley decided not to disturb them and just made herself a bowl of cereal and enjoyed some morning cartoons. This put her in a playful mood so I decided to have her surprise her parents.

wake-up-call.png

So she woke them up and led them downstairs.....

ashley-made-breakfast.png

Where she had made breakfast for them for a changed :D

Sure it's just cereal but in her defense she's only like 8. She can't exactly wip up anything fancy :p

spend-time-with-friend.png

Ashley then decided to get out of the house for a bit and go play. I also figured a different outfit was better for running around than her usual everyday wear.

you-knew-this-would-happen.png

Was there really any doubt what these two would get up to with the house all to themselves. I just hope they aren't doing anything.... awkward when Ashley gets home. That could be a bit weird to have to explain.

next-door.png

Meanwhile Ashley decides to see if Cassidy wants to go to the park with her.

go-play.png

It takes a bit of convincing but Cassidy agrees to go play at the park with Ashley.

fun-together.png

I love this picture. I haven nothing relevant or witty to say here I just love this picture.

ashley-is-talkative.png

Ashley is easily the more talkative one but considering Cassidy is a bit of a loner that's no real surprise. But the two get along so that's what really matters :)

sit-and-talk.png

The two go inside for a bit to relax and chat on something more comfortable than a park bench.

happy-friends.png

It's getting late so Cassidy needs to head home so the two say goodbye.

arriving-home.png

And Ashley heads home (please don't let her walk in her parents being.... well themselves, we really don't need to go having that conversation right now )

enthuse-about-day.png

Luckily Kaley is just working on her large painting when Ashley gets home. Kamryn's already headed off to work. Ashley enthuses about her fun day at the park while Kaley works.

200-dollars.png

The painting turns out really nice. A bit dark though so she sells it and earns a $200 profit.

making-chili.png

Kaley then goes and makes dinner for her and Ashley.

still-over-the-moon.png

And Ashley continues to talk about the park.

She's definitely very talkative. Though at least it's more cheerful chatter than annoying rambling.

off-to-bed.png

Then it's time for bed, after some good night hugs from Kaley of course :)

more-hugs1.png

Then Kaley goes downstairs for more hugs as Kamryn gets home.

bed-for-parents-as-well.png

And then it's off to bed for Kaley and Kamryn. No woohoo tonight though considering how they were when Ashley left for the park I'm guessing that activity took place earlier in the day ;)

And that's it for this update. What will happen next?

Will Ashley ever tone down the talking?

Will Kaley and Kamryn tone down the flirting?

Will pigs fly :p ?

Tune in next time and find out on....

As Always I hope everyone enjoyed the update and happy simming.
  • Options
    Celiria wrote: »
    Comment time starting on page 330

@LunBeauty Of course she turned out gorgeous, your sims always do. I wish my sims had half the good genes yours always seem to have :)

That's an easy question, if they naturally want to be together then let them be together. In my experience it's more fun when the relationship isn't planned :)

Wait there are things other than making out O.o quick someone needs to let Kaley and Kamryn no because I don't think they got that memo :p

Ah those sims, always showing off. I can barely skate forward and Royce is doing it backwards :p

That's one of the features I miss in sims 4, I liked being able to get a gaming console for the tv :(

Great update :)

@Zabeth0 Great update as always. Zelda is easily one of my favorite characters to read about :)

@TadOlson Great pictures as usual :D

More comments tomorrow, that's going to be my new rule. I make daily comments before I'm allowed to post my story updates so if I don't comment no updates and @Colorist40 kills me :p sounds like a good incentive to me.

And she would "kill" him for sure. Glad I can be an incentive. Gives me purpose in life lol.

• Options
    Time for another chapter of "For the Love of Music"

Chapter 2- In Your Face

rising-sun.png

Micaela awoke the next morning as the suns rays broke over the building landing across her face. As she wiped the sleep from her eyes it took her a moment to remember where she was and that she'd been forced to sleep on the bench for the night. She quickly reached behind her making sure her bag and guitar were still where she left them. Thankfully they were. That would be a real problem if she lost those, especially her guitar she thought as her fingers gripped the cases handle tightly.

sore.png

She groaned slightly as she sat up straight, a park bench was definitely not on her list of favorite sleeping arrangements but she'd made it through the night and just hoped she wouldn't have to do it again. Maybe there was a hotel or somewhere that she could stay, but then again that would require money which she didn't have. She pushed the thoughts out of her mind, worrying would help right now. She just had to manage and first things first she needed to find some way to wash up, it was hard enough getting people to tip in this town without driving them away by not bathing.

hungry.png

The groan of her stomach interrupted her thoughts. Food as well, that was another thing she needed to find. And another thing that wouldn't come easy with her current finances.

Well shower first she thought, that ones the easy one. There was a gym nearby and those usually had some kind of shower facility so that's where she would head.

morning-gym.png

It was quiet as she entered the gym. Still early enough in the day that the early morning visitors hadn't arrived yet, but that didn't bother her. She rubbed at her shoulders still sore from her night on the bench. She should probably at least workout a little first, management would probably frown on her just using the showers without at least doing a little bit with the rest of the facility.

treadmill.png

She breathed lightly as she started up a routine on the treadmill. It had been a while since she'd been to a gym but luckily she'd managed to keep in decent shape in the meantime so returning wasn't a horrible experience. Plus this wasn't necessarily a bad way to help wake up, and it was a good idea to keep in shape and not let herself get fat, not that she had much risk of gaining much weight at the moment without food.

She sighed to herself. This was much harder than she'd been thinking it would be. She'd had it in her head that she'd just play her guitar, make some tips and gradually work her way up the ladder, but now that she was actually doing it, managing to get a hold of that first rung was a lot harder than she'd thought.

definitely-needs-a-shower.png

She climbed off the treadmill as it beeped signaling the end of the routine. She grimaced as she smelled herself, if she hadn't needed a shower before she certainly did now.

shower1.png

The water felt good as it ran down her back washing away the grime and soreness from the previous night. Well that was one thing out of the way at least she thought. Now she could worry about the other stuff.

mirror-and-locket.png

As she finished she climbed out of the shower and quickly re-dressed. Pausing for a moment in front of them sink staring down at the locket she'd set on there for safekeeping while she bathed.

She stroked the red heart shaped jewel on the front. She thought about opening it but couldn't bring herself to look at the face she knew waited inside. Life was rough enough without thinking about Claire as well. That was a loss she simply wasn't in the mood to think about at the moment. So she left the clasp shut and carefully placed it back around her neck taking one last quick look at the locket in the mirror, the words "my love forever" engraved next to the tiny red jewel, then she tucked it underneath the front of her shirt away from prying eyes.

in-the-face.png

She left the bathroom and turned the corner still distracted by her lingering thoughts, she never saw the door as it swung open catching her full in the face.

????: Oh my god I am so sorry

Micaela groaned as she rubbed at her mouth, she glanced down at her hand and it was clean so she didn't seem to be bleeding, it just hurt.

She stared up at the woman standing over her still spouting out apologies and asking if she was alright.

Micaela: I'm okay, oh but man did that hurt.

so-sorry.png

The woman helped her to her feet.

????: Are you sure your okay, I'm so sorry I didn't see you there.

Micaela: *laugh* honestly I'm fine, bit dazed but I'll be okay.

????: Here if you're dazed you should sit for a bit.

She guided Micaela over to the couches at the front of the gym.

it-just-hurts-a-little.png

????: I'm really sorry about that, I honestly didn't see you.

Micaela: *laughs* don't worry I didn't think you did it intentionally. Accidents happen. I'm Micaela by the way, did you catch the name of that bus that hit me.

The girl paused a second confused before the joke hit her, she then giggled slightly instantly lightening the mood.

Myra: I'm Myra nice to meet you.

Micaela: Nice to meet you Myra.

The conversation was disrupted as Micaela's stomach grumbled again, louder now after her earlier workout.

Micaela blushed slightly as Myra grinned.

how-about-a-treat-you-to-breakfast.png

Myra: Well now, since it seems your hungry how about I treat you to breakfast as an apology for accidentally hitting you.

Micaela's eyes darted away in embaressment, she didn't want to impose but her stomach was getting more and more adament.

Myra seemed to read her thoughts and laughed again.

Myra: Don't worry about it, it's no trouble, there's a bar right across the street.

Micaela relented.

Micaela: Okay I'd appreciate that. Just let me grab my stuff first.

Feeling less dazed she got up and went back to the lockers to grab her stuff before letting Myra lead her to the bar across the street. Deep down hoping they weren't going to have those awful chips she'd had the day before.

talk-1.png

20 minutes later Myra sat across the table grinning as Micaela finished polishing off a burger.

Myra: I've never seen someone eat with such enthusiasm before, you must have been really hungry.

Micaela glanced down slightly embarrassed.

Micaela: Yeah, I hadn't eaten in a bit so I guess I was a bit hungry.

Myra: So what's your story?

Micaela: hmmm?

talk-2.png

Myra: Well I don't usually see a lot of people carrying guitars around on their trips to the gym. Plus your clearly not from around here as I think I'd remember that particular shade of blue. So are you new in town or just passing through?

Micaela: I'm not really sure yet. The bus dropped me here but I'm not sure if I'm going to hang around or try and move on.

Myra: Well do you like Oasis Springs? If you do you should hang around, it's always nice to see new faces around here.

talk-3.png

Micaela: *laughs* Sadly it's not that simple, I need to find a source of income before I can just decide to stay.

Myra: I thought you were a musician?

Micaela grimaced slightly

Micaela: I'm new at this, and so far things haven't been going quite as a I planned.

talk-4.png

Micaela: But I'll figure things out, and someday I'll be big and get to play on stage somewhere.

Myra couldn't help but laugh.

Micaela: *pouts* What?

Myra: Sorry, I just found it kind of funny how excited you were. It's nice to see someone whose really happy to be chasing their dream.

The two got up and headed out of the bar after Myra paid for the meal.

Myra: So where are you staying while your in Oasis Springs, I can at least keep you company on your way back, as said it's nice to meet new people.

Micaela's eyes dropped as she tried to think about how to respond.

Micaela: Yeah, about that.

Myra's eyes lit up in realization.

Myra: Ah, that's why your carrying your guitar with you.

Micaela shuffled her feet slightly. But Myra just grinned.

you-can-stay-at-my-place.png

Myra: Well how about this, while your trying to decide whether to hang around or head somewhere else you can stay at my place.

Micaela's mouth dropped in surprise at the sudden offer, Myra just continued to grin.

and that's it for this chapter. As always I hope everyone is enjoying the story and happy simming :)

• Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @ Celiria: Glad Ashley had fun had the park with Cassidy. Kaley and Kamryn are so adorable together. I'm also enjoying For the Love of Music. Love her hair.

@Colorist40: I can't wait to see and read what happens next in Shrek.

@LunBeauty: Love the update. Royce is so hunky. May I drool? :)

@TadOlson: Great update

@IreneSwift: Wonder what Kristy is up to now. Love reading about her adventures.

@all: Hoping to play some today.
    :) Smile!

• Options
    Puddinroy wrote: »
    @ Celiria: Glad Ashley had fun had the park with Cassidy. Kaley and Kamryn are so adorable together. I'm also enjoying For the Love of Music. Love her hair.

@Colorist40: I can't wait to see and read what happens next in Shrek.

@LunBeauty: Love the update. Royce is so hunky. May I drool? :)

@TadOlson: Great update

@IreneSwift: Wonder what Kristy is up to now. Love reading about her adventures.

@all: Hoping to play some today.

Well just for you, I will have another update by Sunday. Ain't I nice? lol

Everybody else I will be back with comments tomorrow. Just feeling blah today.

• Options
    Zabeth0-I had them learn fishing from the iPads before they actually tried to go fishing and it worked.
    Celiria-Thanks for the comment.I also have a rule of posting comments before my updates.Great update!Ashley got to enjoy herself at the park with a friend.I also love how the other story is taking shape.
    Puddinroy-Thanks for the comment.
    Colorist 40-Hi there!
    I'll have my update ready in a little while.
  • Options
    Here's today's update from Glen Harbor in mid-fall of 1661.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both getting up early in the morning and Eli was already eating leftover waffles for breakfast without noticing that they'd gone bad.
    15538737605_48447a4567.jpg
    Eli was tending their garden when Ami started eating the leftover waffles before she could warn him they were spoiled.
    15352579538_0d50f50538.jpg
    They both went out to try for a baby again in the haystack and that was what they were distracted with.
    15538741965_22e681469a.jpg
    They had to get inside soon after their attempt at starting a baby to get ready for work and Eli noticed that her hair was getting longer and decided to let it grow out so she could keep it tied back when she had a baby.They also had studied skills on their iPads for a little while before having to get ready for work.
    15352115979_c8da169ff5.jpg
    15353111620_c812af89bb.jpg
    They both left at 3:30 and weren't back home until about 7PM and went right to bed when they got home.
    15515050326_47399e4e87.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top