Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    Hi there Nerdy! It's awesome to see you! :)

Thank you for the request, I've added your first one to the Open Requests. We do allow two requests, but one has to be a Sim or Pet and the other a build request. Since you've requested two sims, I've made a note on the request to add the new one in just as soon as this one is completed. I hope that's an okay compromise! :)

Nerdy,

You can also combine your requests for two Sims into one household request and we will do it. We allow up to eight Sims in a household request.

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Thank You Lady's! I love The Walking Dead series so I'm hoping this will help me out bunches!!! <3<3 Wish me luck!!! :D
  • Options
    CmnshtrCmnshtr Posts: 1,221 Member
    I also love the Walking Dead! Sunday was crazy... but I digress. Good Luck!
    h2xmsbl
  • Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited October 2014
    Bree is most certainly a fab builder! Cmnshtr, you're gonna get an absolutely wonderous lot from her!

Left a message for Zoo in her Creation thread about a couple items I actually forgot I owned. I get so wound up about all the new and enticing things I forget about the stuff I already own from MONTHS ago. (Maybe more like a year or so, but you get the point.)
    Post edited by Cynth220 on
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    I love both builds ladies, clever ones that you are. Rec'd and fav'd :D
  • Options
    @cynth220, there must have been some confusion... I am on the team with Bree, she is not building for me. Unless I am misunderstanding... lol. But either way I can't wait to see what she comes up with!
    h2xmsbl
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I have a feeling that all of a sudden three posts are going to show up from me out of nowhere.

I have completed the build for Blair2396

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8468032

cover_zps85062210.png

More Pics: http://s40.photobucket.com/user/megancmnshtr/slideshow/Chateau Le Blaire
    Post edited by Cmnshtr on
    h2xmsbl
  • Options
    MysteryJokerMysteryJoker Posts: 1,279 Member
    Username: MysteryJoker

Sims 3

Type of build: Mediterranean

Which EPs and SPs do you have? All expansions/Limited edition Showtime/Outdoor Living SP

Lot size: 64x64

Number of bedrooms:Five bedroom

Specific bedroom instructions: Preferably three bedrooms upstairs. One will be a unisex children's room. One master bedroom and one regular. A guest room on the main floor. Another guest room that can double up as a butler's room as well.

Number of bathrooms: eight. One independent for each room. A cabana and two guest restrooms.

Favorite color schemes: Golden glows, dark oranges and various shades of browns and beige to complement.

Colors you dislike: very bright colors, reds and yellows with the above exception

Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes

Please list the Store content that can be used:
    -Villa Paraiso set
    -Earth Day Set
    -Sun, Surf & Sand (sleep) set
    -any holiday set
    - Island Escape Compilation

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? No specific. Preferably, it can be laid down on a flat lot.

Link to specific house or plan: Unable to link but I would prefer the layout to reflect the classic tower keep model of Mediterraneans floor plans rather than a Tuscon design

Special requirements:

I would like this to be an Artisan's home, capable of housing any skill, with the exception of any Showtime props. For most of the skills, they can be incorporated into the house. The larger skill objects can be shoved off into a basement (wine cellar + area to make nectar, laboratory for Bot making, Alchemy, Science, & Advance Tech. Craft's room for sculpting and inventing). There doesn't need to be a barn for the riding skill at all.

Additional instructions? To fit all of this, I would like the house to have four levels that are built on top of a hill. The ground floor should be hidden from the front and exposed in the back to lead provide access to the backyard.

Sorry in advance for being rather specific.
  • Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited October 2014
    Thanks for the request, MysteryJoker! I've added it to the list. If you need to make any changes or adjustments, please do so in the original post and leave me a note so I can update the list details if needed. Thank you!
    Post edited by DNARequestTeam on
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    nerdy3000 wrote: »
    Ooh, okay!
    Thank you :)

Thank you for the request, I've added your first one to the Open Requests. We do allow two requests, but one has to be a Sim or Pet and the other a build request. Since you've requested two sims, I've made a note on the request to add the new one in just as soon as this one is completed. I hope that's an okay compromise! :)

Nerdy,

You can also combine your requests for two Sims into one household request and we will do it. We allow up to eight Sims in a household request.

Zoo

Hi again! Zoo, you make an excellent point that I totally didn't think of. I've gone ahead and adjusted the request to be for a household; Nerdy, you don't need to change the requests, because I'm counting them as one. Does that work for everyone?
    I'm so glad you won't have to wait! Thanks again, Zoo. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    stargirl18 wrote: »
    Thanks Suepea for the wonderful lot, now I would like to do another request for a sim I am planning to start an Whose my daddy Challenge there when I finish the Wishancy challenge which has 2 gens left.

Request Form (Sim)
    Username:stargirl18
    Preferred creator* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?:3
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.):Human
    Skin color: White
    Hair color: Pink with black highlights
    Traits: Genius, Flirty, Nuturing, the rest up to creator.
    Favorites: kids music, pink, pancakes
    Sign: Pisces
    Lifetime Wish: up to creator
    Name desired (optional): Molana Starburst
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? limited
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used:all
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    Link to reference pics (optional):
    Additional instructions? I want a mummy for whose my daddy challenge so just create a women who suits this challenge. Able to make relationships quickly with men, make money easy and also bring up kids.

I've added it to the list. Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Hi emilylh779. I am unfortunately going to have to cancel your request with D.N.A. Request Team. We have tried getting in contact with you about your request, but have received no response, and it's been two weeks. You may place a new request with us at a later date if you like, but if you do, please be prepared to accept friend requests, check the creator's correspondence thread, and check the request thread on a regular basis. Thanks for your understanding.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Our thread is up to date.

SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Cmnshtr my sweet teammate you know I would build for you sweetie any day!!! You just added the most adorable creations! I'm headed off to Rec'd the beauty for you dear! Your requester will love it!! <3<3
  • Options
    blair2396blair2396 Posts: 336 Member
    edited October 2014
    Cmnshtr thank you so much. I love it! :)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    blair2396 wrote: »
    Cmnshtr thank you so much. I love it! :)

Glad you like it!!!!

I didn't realize until just now that I picked the wrong picture on the cover. I did change the roofing a small bit on the left side and removed some unnecessary space. I have updated the picture in the slide show as well as above in this thread. I didn't re-download with new cover as I didn't think it was needed.
    h2xmsbl
  • Options
    I will claim this one next

Date: August 19, 2014
    Username: rachelmz1227
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern Home
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

FR sent on sims3 site
    message left on new forums
    updated contact thread.
    h2xmsbl
  • Options
    ObviouSecretObviouSecret Posts: 233 Member
    Hello, all! Just letting you know that I changed some info in my request. I just got some more content so it doesn't change the actual build at all, but on the off chance that someone notices that it says "edited on..." I figured I'd say something.

Hope everyone is having a great week! <3
  • Options
    nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    nerdy3000 wrote: »
    Ooh, okay!
    Thank you :)

Nerdy,

Zoo

Hi again! Zoo, you make an excellent point that I totally didn't think of. I've gone ahead and adjusted the request to be for a household; Nerdy, you don't need to change the requests, because I'm counting them as one. Does that work for everyone?
    I'm so glad you won't have to wait! Thanks again, Zoo. :)

Yay! Thank you Zoo, and thank you Ms Secretary! :)
  • Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    Hi all!

I am claiming this request:

Date: August 5, 2014
    Username: andie_sims3
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Commercial Lot
    Description:
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Friend request sent today, 16 October

Now I'm off to check in :-)
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited October 2014
    Please disregard this post, too early in the am here!
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    XD Silly suepea! *cuddles sue*

Edit: Instead of a double post, I'll edit this: Has anyone other than Zoo heard of a display object that lets you sell a random item like, say.....a.....Scary Beary toy? I know about he Savvy Seller from Midnight Hollow, but you have to buy the whole world to get that piece. And The Store doesn't have anything else that does that, as far as I can tell. So to sum it up: I'm Plum confused and if anyone can direct me to what it is, I will be very grateful. (Or even just clear up my utter confusion!)
    Post edited by Cynth220 on
  • Options
    klichtley28klichtley28 Posts: 15 New Member
    I just wanted to let anyone know that I added a few small things and changed my request a little. (: I can't wait to see what can be built!
  • Options
    I think I'm finally done editing my request to keep up with all the new things I've been getting lately. Zoo is almost done too, *squeals* I can't wait to see what it looks like! She said that there's gonna be a graveyard with it and that there's a voodoo room on the 2nd level. If it's anything like her residential builds it will be EPIC!
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    I just tried to post and it said my comment needed to be "approved". I am finished with the Voodoo Bowling and Arcade lot. I hope my comment (with links and photos) posts!
    oow785m