Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Real life is leaving me alone for a WHOLE WEEK (next week is fall break). I am building a Voodoo bowling alley for our very patient customer, Cynth220, before I do ANYTHING else! I will be building and listening to audiobooks. Wearing pajamas. With a Diet Coke and snacks. And a kitty in to visit me. This sounds like a vacation from Heaven to me, so I may be old! :)

:#:blush: I get it, honestly! Real life just likes to be mean some times.
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    Hi everyone! I am hanging my head in shame! There are 6 pages of posts that I need to read so I know what's going on with my fabulous team members. But right now I would like to say that I've FINALLY finished my latest request for stargirl18, The 100 Baby Challenge House:

Cover_full_zps88158fe6.jpg

RearExterior_zpse0dd387b.jpg

You can DL it here and view more images on my DNA Contact thread here (scroll down -- I can't figure out how to get the URL to the exact post like I could on the old forums :( ) or my photobucket slide show here.

Sorry about all the deleted images on my thread -- I was trying to conserve space on my photobucket and deleted most of my WIP photos.

h2xmsbl]
    Real life is leaving me alone for a WHOLE WEEK (next week is fall break). I am building a Voodoo bowling alley for our very patient customer, Cynth220, before I do ANYTHING else! I will be building and listening to audiobooks. Wearing pajamas. With a Diet Coke and snacks. And a kitty in to visit me. This sounds like a vacation from Heaven to me, so I may be old! :)

Sounds like a vacation from heaven to me as well! My schedule this fall is so much busier than it's ever been. My daughter's classes start early in the morning and I am up and out with barely enough time to have a cup of coffee and grab a piece of toast before the day begins. I am looking forward to gaining an hour in the mornings soon! Sim time has been hard to come by as well. Feel like I am wading through molasses to get my builds done -- finally finished my latest request and haven't been able to touch S4.

Did you ever get a chance to look at the build I made for your party? It is 2 DLs shy of 2400 DLs :-) Not a number I usually see.

Well, I've been up since 7 am (yes, on a Sunday morning!) and it's 3 hours later and I still haven't eaten breakfast. Just had to get that build up and finished.

Huge hugs and looking forward to seeing more of you in emails and on the forums!

h2xmsbl]
    Ah sue, it's so pretty! I'm completely jealous though! I want the Bakery myself but I can't buy simpoints online, mostly 'cause I don't have a credit card. Gave it a rec though. :)
  • nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited December 2014
    Username:nerdy3000
    Preferred creator* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): Human
    Skin color: Pale
    Hair color: Silvery-blonde
    Traits: Pick out whatever fits her personality in the books/television programme.
    Favorites: As above.
    Sign: Anything.
    Lifetime Wish: Whatever works with the traits.
    Name desired (optional): Daenerys Targaryen
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs/All SPs aside from FL and KPST.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Normal.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Nah.
    Please list the Store content that can be used: None if you can help it; use something from Dragon Valley if you need to.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None.
    Link to reference pics (optional):
    Everyday 1:
    timewarner7b-2-web.jpg
    Everyday 2:
    20141112053936!Daenerys_Targaryen.jpg

Formal:
    Daenerys-Targaryen-daenerys-targaryen-28965193-994-1498.jpg

Close up 1:
    daenerys-daenerys-targaryen-35787638-3313-5000.jpg
    Close up 2:
    Daenerys-daenerys-targaryen-30464003-1280-720.jpg

Her other outfits are up to you; go with whatever fits the general style in these images.

Additional instructions?
    - I know there are a lot of Daenerys sims out there already, but I can't find any that aren't loaded with CC or accurate enough.
    - Hair-wise, I might replace just that (nothing else) with some CC hair I have; I hope whoever makes her won't mind too much.
    - I might use this sim in my site avatar, so I'd appreciate the creator's permission for myself to do so.

Thanks.
    Post edited by nerdy3000 on
    edited December 2014
    Nyoom.
    Post edited by nerdy3000 on
  • ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    Suepea: Fabulous new build!! Rec and favorite!

Cynth: You should check your gift box!
    oow785m
    edited October 2014

@ZooProfessor3, if it's about the More Magic! I got it already, and nothing new is turning up in my family e-mail. I even left a message on your wall about getting it.
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    edited October 2014
    Cynth220 wrote: »

@ZooProfessor3, if it's about the More Magic! I got it already, and nothing new is turning up in my family e-mail. I even left a message on your wall about getting it.

I didn't get a message on my wall, so I didn't know if you had seen it!
    oow785m
    Bree: The Honey Dew is AWESOME! It is going in my Favorites!
    oow785m
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Hi there Nerdy! It's awesome to see you! :)

Thank you for the request, I've added your first one to the Open Requests. We do allow two requests, but one has to be a Sim or Pet and the other a build request. Since you've requested two sims, I've made a note on the request to add the new one in just as soon as this one is completed. I hope that's an okay compromise! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    Ooh, okay!
    Thank you :)
  • stargirl18stargirl18 Posts: 1,530 Member
    edited October 2014
    Thanks Suepea for the wonderful lot, now I would like to do another request for a sim I am planning to start an Whose my daddy Challenge there when I finish the Wishancy challenge which has 2 gens left. I also would like her home bluith for her.

Request Form (Sim)
    Username:stargirl18
    Preferred creator* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?:3
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.):Human
    Skin color: White
    Hair color: Pink with black highlights
    Traits: Genius, Flirty, Nuturing, Green Thumb,Irrestible
    Favorites: kids music, pink, pancakes
    Sign: Pisces
    Lifetime Wish: Perfect Garden
    Name desired (optional): Molana Starburst
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? limited
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used:all
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    Link to reference pics (optional):
    Additional instructions?

Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username:stargirl18
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?:sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Victorian
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? limited
    Lot size (dimensions):
    Number of bedrooms: 3
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? I would like a master bedroom for my mummy sim with double bed, dresser with mirror, Chemistry table, end tables with candles from master suite. Attacted to this room should be the nursery with four cots, changing table and 2 potties with archway leading to toy room. Other side of toy room should be the kids room with four sets of bunkbeds, dressers and mirrors.
    Number of bathrooms: 3, Toilet room under stairs, kids bathroom and adult bathroom with spa bath.
    Favorite color schemes: bright colours
    Colors you dislike: dark colours
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: any
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Moonlight Falls
    Link to specific house or plan: none
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? This lot should be 2 floored, Downstairs should be toilet room, Kitchen, living room and library/study, Upstairs should be three bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There should also be a garden.
    Additional instructions?
    Kitchen- fridge, stove, six counters, blender, microwave, table to seat 8 and 4 highchairs, laundry system.
    Living room- Tv with gaming console, fish tank, 2 sofa's, desk with computer, stereo.
    Library/study- 4 bookshelf's( 1 skill, I recipe/music/fishing books, 1 toddler books and the other everything else), Comfy seating, six desks with chairs for homework.
    Garden- Children's Playarea- Basketball net, Trampoline, rock climbing wall, slip and slide, slide, swings (3), rocking riders (all), seesaw, hangout climbing frame, sandpit. Outdoor eating area- Grill and Seating. Small fenced for area for growing produce.
    Post edited by stargirl18 on
  • CmnshtrCmnshtr Posts: 1,221 Member
    Will claim this next.

Date: August 14, 2014
    Username: blair2396
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Traditional Legacy Home for Hidden Springs
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

FR sent on Sims 3 page.
    Message Sent on Sims 4 page.
    Asked requester to confirm on Sims 3 still.

h2xmsbl
  • blair2396blair2396 Posts: 336 Member
    > @Cmnshtr said:
    > Will claim this next.
    >
    > Date: August 14, 2014
    > Username: blair2396
    > Page: Old Thread here
    > Type: Residential Lot
    > Description: Traditional Legacy Home for Hidden Springs
    > Preferred Creator:
    > Claimed By:
    > Status: Not Claimed
    >
    > FR sent on Sims 3 page.
    > Message Sent on Sims 4 page.
    > Asked requester to confirm on Sims 3 still.

Thank you! I'm so excited! I responded to your question on my wall, accepted your friend request, and I've bookmarked your contact thread. :)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Woderful new buils, Sue and Bree !! Rec´d both.
    :D<3<3<3
  • deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    hi everyone!
    Fabulous bree!
    h2xmsbl
    edited October 2014
    I would like to claim this one next please!!

cassandrastryffe I have claimed your Request!

Date: July 3,2014
    Username: cassandrastryffe
    Description: Post apocalyptic apartment building/complex
    Preferred Creator: Anyone EXCEPT Zoo (who has already built for her, she wants builds from several different team members)
    Claimed By:

Please Check in Here:
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/698523/breemiles-requester-contact-page-for-my-d-n-a-builds/p1

Friend Request sent on 10/14/14
    BreeMiles wrote: »

Preferred Creator: Anyone EXCEPT Zoo (who has already built for her, she wants builds from several different team members)
    Claimed By:

Please Check in Here:
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/698523/breemiles-requester-contact-page-for-my-d-n-a-builds/p1

I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with for this request, Bree. I was running through the list trying to decide what to choose next and thought, oh my, I can't even imagine how I would come up with something for this!
    h2xmsbl]
    suepea wrote: »
    BreeMiles wrote: »

Claimed By:

Please Check in Here:

I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with for this request, Bree. I was running through the list trying to decide what to choose next and thought, oh my, I can't even imagine how I would come up with something for this!

I thought the same thing suepea!! I can't even think of where I would begin...
    h2xmsbl