Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    Thank you so much for the rec's and fave's! :)
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Cynth220 wrote: »
    Hey Lissy (Or whoever is the DNA secretary this month), could you update my request to Zoo by adding in that I have Pets and ITF and that I want her to add in the ITF video games plz and ty? Zoo reminded me that that needs to be done in-case she forgets something.

Hi! Yup, I Lissy, am the secretary. :) lol

Thank you for letting me know what's changed, however I can only edit the posts I've created. Here's the link to your original request so you can add in the new content (Congrats btw!!).
    If anything else changes, all you need to do is edit your original request and give me the heads up that there's been a change. I then will review your changes, and adjust the details about the request in the Open Requests list if needed.

Thank you again for keeping me in the loop! It's always fun to have more to work with. I'll make sure that Zoo knows you've more toys in your toy chest. ;)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Nirar22Nirar22 Posts: 172 Member
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Claim this one thanks

Date: July 29,2014
    Username: Nirar22
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Castle
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Friend request sent October 7

Nirar22 please contact me at http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds#latest

Oh yay! I'm so excited! Headed over there now. :)
    The Stone Kings--my Random Royal Kingdom Challenge

Full of Beans--a Perfect Genetics, Midnight Sun, ISBI rolled into one challenge
  • Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Hey Lissy (Or whoever is the DNA secretary this month), could you update my request to Zoo by adding in that I have Pets and ITF and that I want her to add in the ITF video games plz and ty? Zoo reminded me that that needs to be done in-case she forgets something.

Thank you for letting me know what's changed, however I can only edit the posts I've created. Here's the link to your original request so you can add in the new content (Congrats btw!!).
    If anything else changes, all you need to do is edit your original request and give me the heads up that there's been a change. I then will review your changes, and adjust the details about the request in the Open Requests list if needed.

Thank you again for keeping me in the loop! It's always fun to have more to work with. I'll make sure that Zoo knows you've more toys in your toy chest. ;)

Actually Lissy, Zoo already knows. I told her almost as soon as I got home from buying them. But original request is updated anyway.
  • klichtley28klichtley28 Posts: 15 New Member
    I'm just curious. At the time that my request peaks a builders interest and they attempt to get into contact with me, where will I find those messages?
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    I'm just curious. At the time that my request peaks a builders interest and they attempt to get into contact with me, where will I find those messages?

Klichtley28, the team member that takes your request on will contact you by your My Page on both The Sims 3 and The Sims 4! They will also leave a message here on the DNA Request thread with a link to there contact thread, for you to check in with them!! So check this thread often dear!!
    Thank you. It was the first time I was on this site that I found this forum - so I'm new to this site. I check every day! You never know how long it will take (:
    With as much of a pain as I am, I have one more question.
    I was curious what it takes to be on the building team?
    Also, how often is it considered to expand the team?
  • LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member

Actually Lissy, Zoo already knows. I told her almost as soon as I got home from buying them. But original request is updated anyway.

That's great! Thanks for letting me know. :)
    edited October 2014
    With as much of a pain as I am, I have one more question.<br />
    I was curious what it takes to be on the building team?<br />
    Also, how often is it considered to expand the team?

We look at several different factors when considering a new member for the team. The candidate has to be a friendly, active presence on the forums, have an extensive studio of several different build styles, and be prepared to receive a lot of team email. :)

We typically have a nomination type system that allows current team members to suggest people. We've also in the past hosted an application process where we opened the opportunity to join to the community at large.

Currently we aren't seeking to expand, but if and when we do we'll shout it from the rafters. lol :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.

SLpPUp.png
  • ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    Our lovely secretary is doing a great job, THANK YOU!!!
    oow785m

Hi Zoo! Thank you so much. :D I hope rl is starting to relax a little for you...or if it's not, we need to get you some quiet time...maybe a 'Do Not Disturb' sign? lol
    do_not_disturb_neck.jpg
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited October 2014
    Date: July 15,2014
    Username: darintexas
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Sim
    Description: Adult Human Female from image
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

darintexas, I built a Sim representing Suzy Bae for you. She uses only EA items and the EP's you have. I have done the best I could. I hope she will suit your needs

SUZY BAE
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8462261

Screenshot_zpsd77bd269.png

• AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Looks great Glenkarri dear. Rec´d already :D<3
  • MaySimmerMaySimmer Posts: 72 New Member
    Request Form (Community Lot)
    Username: Maysimmer
    Preferred builder:
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Sorority house
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: All Ep's and the high end loft stuff SP
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?: Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 50X50
    Public restrooms? N.A
    Favorite color schemes: You decide! The house is for sorority girls!
    Colors you dislike: N.A
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, Please!
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Only if they need to be used!
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Will inform when claimed!
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: N.A
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Sims university.
    Link to specific building or plan: Any style you want!
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? Sorority- Beds for 8 girls.
    Additional instructions? It must scream sorority house!

Thanks!
    Maysimmer xx
    Wonderful Simmie, Glenkarri! Rec'd. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    MaySimmer wrote: »
    Request Form (Community Lot)<br />
    Username: Maysimmer<br />
    Preferred builder:<br />
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3<br />
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Sorority house<br />
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: All Ep's and the high end loft stuff SP<br />
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?: Basic<br />
    Lot size (dimensions): 50X50<br />
    Public restrooms? N.A<br />
    Favorite color schemes: You decide! The house is for sorority girls!<br />
    Colors you dislike: N.A<br />
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, Please!<br />
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Only if they need to be used!<br />
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Will inform when claimed!<br />
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: N.A<br />
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Sims university.<br />
    Link to specific building or plan: Any style you want!<br />
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? Sorority- Beds for 8 girls.<br />
    Additional instructions? It must scream sorority house!<br />
    <br />
    Thanks!<br />
    Maysimmer xx

Thank you! I've added you to the Open Requests. If you have any changes or additions, you may alter the request up until it's claimed by one of our creators; just leave me a note here so I can keep everything updated. Happy simming! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member

Hi Zoo! Thank you so much. :D I hope rl is starting to relax a little for you...or if it's not, we need to get you some quiet time...maybe a 'Do Not Disturb' sign? lol
    do_not_disturb_neck.jpg

THAT^ Would work as a bib!!!! No, seriously! Make a bib that looks like that and slap it on when you want quiet time. I can see moms with young kids using that TONS.
  • ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited October 2014
    Real life is leaving me alone for a WHOLE WEEK (next week is fall break). I am building a Voodoo bowling alley for our very patient customer, Cynth220, before I do ANYTHING else! I will be building and listening to audiobooks. Wearing pajamas. With a Diet Coke and snacks. And a kitty in to visit me. This sounds like a vacation from Heaven to me, so I may be old! :)
    oow785m
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    ATTN: Tuckersgirl

Look here for WIP of your request: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/12837977/#Comment_12837977
    wB2Zykl.jpg