March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Claim this one next thanks
    Date: July 15,2014
    Username: anettesb
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Farmhouse on 30X30 farm (no barn)
    Preferred Creator: Kaztomp and Glenkarri (one or the other or both) are preferred, but will be happy with any team member
    Claimed By:

It's time Anette my build thread is at http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds#latest see you there :D

YEAAAAAA
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    ok that was fast :o:D

Thank you

it looks perfect
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • LittlemizbooLittlemizboo Posts: 392 Member
    edited September 2014
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username:Littlemizboo
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Traditional
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 50x50
    Number of bedrooms: 6 plus nursery
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 3 adults and a mix of boys and girls kid rooms
    Number of bathrooms: 3
    Favorite color schemes: purple, red, blues, greens light and airy stuff mainly
    Colors you dislike: orange, mustard coloured yellows, browns
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Not sure if you can do that in sims 4
    Please list the Store content that can be used: N/A
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: N/A
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? its going into Willow creek
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Garden would be cool and i put in a little below on what i'd like :)
    Additional instructions? Spacious as possible i like lots of space , its for my gossip girl legacy so i dont mind a bit fancy ehm kids play stuff in the garden and maybe a gardening section? skills area outwith the house would be cool also and a baking area with the cupcake bakery thing i dont want to be too restrictive though as im excited to see what someone will come up with!
    Post edited by Littlemizboo on
    what would I request a dorm under?

residentila or public?
  • StutteredScreamsStutteredScreams Posts: 147 Member
    Hiya D.N.A. Team! I'm just popping in to inquire about possibly making second request? ^-^
    Not too long ago I asked to have a cat made, but after seeing some pretty amazing builds show up in this thread I decided I'd love to put a request in for a little starter home too. I believe I read somewhere that you could have two requests if one was a single sim/pet, but I just wanted to make sure before I sent my request in. :smile:
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member
    I'm going to preface my comment with acknowledging how awesome you guys are and how grateful I, and I am sure many others, am for the fact that you guys take your personal time to make such wonderful and amazing creations for this community for free.

With that being said, I am a little upset. I placed a request 3 months ago and am still waiting for it to be claimed. I know you guys are super busy and real life happens, but there have been several requests placed weeks after mine that have already been claimed and completed.

I am usually not one to complain but I just felt the need to bring attention to this. Again, I love you guys but I'm a little annoyed that my request keeps getting overlooked.
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited September 2014
    I did not pick up your request this time Wishonmeh05, as I have already built for you once before (unless I am nominated as the preferred Creator). I like to allow our Requesters a chance to have something created by another builder on the Team, I am sure it will be picked up very soon. We won't forget you Thanks Vicki
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    As Imoger is unavailable at present I will take this one next thanks

Date: July 24,2014
    Username: Heledriel
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern/Contemporary, Luxurious with a Beach or Aquatic Theme
    Preferred Creator: imoger, but if unavailable will be happy with any team member

Friend request sent September 28

Heledriel you can contact me at
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds#latest

Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
    Username:Littlemizboo
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Traditional

Thank you for your request! I've added it to the Open Requests post. If you have any changes, please make them prior to your request being claimed, leaving me a note on our thread so I can keep everything up to date. Thank you again, and happy simming! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    anettesb wrote: »

residentila or public?

Good question! :D Please use the Residential request form. *hugs*
    SLpPUp.png
    edited September 2014
    Hiya D.N.A. Team! I'm just popping in to inquire about possibly making second request? ^-^<br />
    Not too long ago I asked to have a cat made, but after seeing some pretty amazing builds show up in this thread I decided I'd love to put a request in for a little starter home too. I believe I read somewhere that you could have two requests if one was a single sim/pet, but I just wanted to make sure before I sent my request in. :smile:

Hi! You are correct...you can have a Sim or Pet request at the same time you have a lot requested. Thank you for asking! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    I'm going to preface my comment with acknowledging how awesome you guys are and how grateful I, and I am sure many others, am for the fact that you guys take your personal time to make such wonderful and amazing creations for this community for free.

With that being said, I am a little upset. I placed a request 3 months ago and am still waiting for it to be claimed. I know you guys are super busy and real life happens, but there have been several requests placed weeks after mine that have already been claimed and completed.

I am usually not one to complain but I just felt the need to bring attention to this. Again, I love you guys but I'm a little annoyed that my request keeps getting overlooked.

Hi there! Thank you so much for the wonderful words about our team. Like Glenkarri said, a team member will be picking it up soon. Sadly we have several team members that are unavailable due to real life situations, which has lead to an unavoidable increase in wait times. However, we are all working hard and many of us are almost finished building and play testing requests; it's only a matter of days and then you'll be up next.
    We do appreciate your continued patience! <3
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    Username: StutteredScreams
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? The Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, 70's, 80's & 90's.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry
    Lot size (dimensions): Nothing too big, maybe 30x30 or something like that. :smile:
    Number of bedrooms: 2
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? I'd like one bedroom to be a master for my cute couple Kai and Flint, and the other a spare room for visitors/future children if that's actually possible haha. As for information Kai is a male, young adult, favorite color is red, dream job is stylist, and traits are 'Brave, Perfectionist, Artistic, Family-Oriented, & Hopeless Romantic'. Flint is also a male, young adult, favorite color is blue, dream job is video game developer (total nerd), and traits are 'Computer Whiz, Handy, Good Sense Of Humor, Genius, Bookworm. If there's anything else you want to know about them just ask, also if you want to see what they look like they're in my studio! :smiley:
    Number of bathrooms: 1
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please, that would be great!
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Sure
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Any free items are fine, I think I have them all but just let me know what you use and I'll double check it.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None, guess I missed out on those. :stuck_out_tongue:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Sunset Valley
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?: It'd be great if you could include an artistic area for Kai (like a hobby room of sorts), somewhere for Flint to invent gadgets and gizmos (can be with Kai's art gear if you'd like, but I'm not fussed), and a study/work place for Flint to design his video games.
    Additional instructions?: Since the build is for a young couple buying their first home together, I'm not looking for anything big right now. I'm just after a simple starter home, something nice and quaint. So I guess just think of it as a cute home for two lovebirds (who will hopefully be newly married) that are fresh out of UNI, and ready to start climbing up the corporate ladder.
    Please let me know if you have any questions, but mostly it's up to you so have fun with it! I'm sorry it's not something big and extravagant like most requests, but hey you've got to love the little things too. :wink:
    Zpj9msL.png
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    @StutteredScreams, this reaquest is supposed a starter? You commented about a starter before...

@Wishonmeh05, I´m finishing my current request. If you don´t mind to wait one, or two, more days, or anybody in our Team claim it, I´ll claim your request. I´m making something very similar :D

Screenshot-680.jpg

Screenshot-679.jpg

@AIRIS6962 When I said starter I was referring to it as being my sims 'starting house' since it'll be their first house, so I guess it's like the start of their lives together. Since eventually when there family grows they'll need a bigger house, I'd consider this their starting/starter house. Basically what I meant was that I wanted a small/simple house, unlike the mansions and such other people have requested. Sorry for the confusion, I guess it was just a slip in meanings haha.
    Zpj9msL.png
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    @AIRIS6962 When I said starter I was referring to it as being my sims 'starting house' since it'll be their first house, so I guess it's like the start of their lives together. Since eventually when there family grows they'll need a bigger house, I'd consider this their starting/starter house. Basically what I meant was that I wanted a small/simple house, unlike the mansions and such other people have requested. Sorry for the confusion, I guess it was just a slip in meanings haha.

Thank you dear LOL I understood you very well the first time !! LOL I read "starter" and my eyes turn like this: O.O
    I LOVE making starters !! A 2 bedrooms starter is a great challenge :D
    > @AIRIS6962 said:
    > StutteredScreams wrote: »
    >
    > AIRIS6962 When I said starter I was referring to it as being my sims 'starting house' since it'll be their first house, so I guess it's like the start of their lives together. Since eventually when there family grows they'll need a bigger house, I'd consider this their starting/starter house. Basically what I meant was that I wanted a small/simple house, unlike the mansions and such other people have requested. Sorry for the confusion, I guess it was just a slip in meanings haha.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Thank you dear LOL I understood you very well the first time !! LOL I read "starter" and my eyes turn like this: O.O
    > I LOVE making starters !! A 2 bedrooms starter is a great challenge :D

Oh, my bad hahaha. :stuck_out_tongue:
    Glad to hear you like making starters, I figured everyone would think it was boring compared to something like a castle or mansion. So in that case if you happen to find yourself free I'd love to to see what you can come up with! :smiley:
    Zpj9msL.png
    anettesb wrote: »

residentila or public?

Good question! :D Please use the Residential request form. *hugs*

ok thanks I will
  • deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    hi everyone!
  • VintageRageVintageRage Posts: 57 Member
    Just checking in looks like my builds is getting closer and closer!
  • mvandemvande Posts: 8,587 Member
    edited September 2014
    *stretches arms and yawns*

I'd like to make a request for uh someone to come and install all of my TS3 games for me. (Y'all don't have a laughing emoji anymore but if you did it would be here) Actually I was just wondering if there was going to be another anniversary party because I'd try and stop by! Your anniversary is on my birthday(ahhh) so it's easy to remember!

I know I stop by here once every couple of months, but something will make me miss simming and I just hope everyone is doing well!

Do I have to put my signature because I find it rather dumb now, oh well.

-MV

edit: wow with the new forums my profile picture and siggy are gone. :'( how sad.
    oh Mvande I like a sims3 support team too... install and keep running on call make pc and game work team
    edited October 2014
    @Airis: Wonderful showtime venue! I like it so far. :)
    Post edited by DNARequestTeam on
    SLpPUp.png