Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Request Form (Community Lot)
    Username: Morakai
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Savvy Seller Artesian Shop

Looked & looked, but couldn't find what I was looking for, so am here to see if you willing to take this on. Thank you! :)

Thank you for the request. We've got your back on this one. lol I know we'll be able to make something wonderful for you. :D
    SLpPUp.png
    @DNARequestTeam: I'm just waiting to see who will take my request and how the final results will come out. I think mine might be a little challenge. I'm not sure.<br />
    <br />
    @Glenkarri: Fleur Sauvages looks awesome.

I can help. :D
    It's hard to say how long it will take, but your timeline has improved now that you're open to anyone on the team fulfilling your request. I know that the plan you've noted and the style won't be difficult for any of us to create for you. :)

There's some good news, yes? :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • justbricejustbrice Posts: 348 Member
    @DNARequestTeam: Yeah. I figured I'd open up my chances if I changed the Preferred Creator to open.
  • MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    Request Form (Community Lot)
    Username: Morakai
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Savvy Seller Artesian Shop

Looked & looked, but couldn't find what I was looking for, so am here to see if you willing to take this on. Thank you! :)

Thank you for the request. We've got your back on this one. lol I know we'll be able to make something wonderful for you. :D

Thanks! Know it will be awhile, but will be watching from the shadows! :D

Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    how are it working out with this new forum... it is still confusing to me haveing to go here... I'm trying again... got stressed out on the last try...
    ๐ŸŒบ streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette ๐ŸŒปcome join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. ๐ŸŒณ
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    Hi team!

Please remove my name from PixieDust2's request ( number 2 from the top, dear secretary). I do not yet have Sims 4. Life is full of business and puppyhood right now and I do not think I will be getting Sims 4 for a while yet. Shocking, I know....but I still have sets from the store I haven't even got a chance to play yet! I was gifted the new Amore set and I really want to see those arches and windows put into effect! I haven't even looked at a the old mill set! Or the roller coaster set! So much to do in Sims 3 yet!

Dearest Sims 4 Teammates, Please consider building her request for a wedding venue for Sims 4! She has been waiting patiently for me to build her a sims 3 version for so long, only to find I cannot build for her now! And though I feel I've let her down, I know that my team will make her wedding venue utterly stunning!

Thank you!
    T
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Our sweet Secretary please put this request on hold!
    Friend Request send on 9/10/2014
    Date: June 10,2014
    Username: Eboni97
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Sim
    Description: Male Human from photos (Jamal Charleston)
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
  • Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    If sue was gonna be foiled again I was gonna request a community lot with her as pref. creator. I can't build large lots to save my life! I managed to make a small one for Isla Paradiso featuring the ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ Wagon, Fairy Arboretum and the Vault from Supernatural that I have point blank fallen in love with, but I still need for other places like Appaloosa Plains and DV.
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    how are it working out with this new forum... it is still confusing to me haveing to go here... I'm trying again... got stressed out on the last try...

Annette, sorry to hear you are stressed. I find the new forums confusing as well! You should visit us here in the DNA thread. I believe we are an official "Stress Free Zone!"
    h2xmsbl]
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    If sue was gonna be foiled again I was gonna request a community lot with her as pref. creator. I can't build large lots to save my life! I managed to make a small one for Isla Paradiso featuring the ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ Wagon, Fairy Arboretum and the Vault from Supernatural that I have point blank fallen in love with, but I still need for other places like Appaloosa Plains and DV.

Cynth -- how sweet to think of me! Don't give up on me yet, I haven't heard from my most recent requester and may still be up for grabs!
    h2xmsbl]
    suepea wrote: ยป

Annette, sorry to hear you are stressed. I find the new forums confusing as well! You should visit us here in the DNA thread. I believe we are an official "Stress Free Zone!"

thank you

yea I will try to keep up with a few threads... just when I started on the other forum

please be paitiant when my request gets picked.... it might take me longer than usually to se some one took it :|

๐ŸŒบ streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette ๐ŸŒปcome join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. ๐ŸŒณ
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited September 2014
    LORYPARIS2009...It's time to finish packing your bags and call the moving van! Your Legacy Estate is now complete!

Lasting Legacy (NO CC) Exchange Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8439141

Screenshot-2031-Copy_zps751fe2c1.jpg

Screenshot-2025-Copy_zpsbfe37df2.jpg

Screenshot-2027-Copy_zpsaa0efa15.jpg

Pictures galore are here! Come see what I spent my quiet hours on this summer in between the hectic pace that became my summer! Simming time was so welcome!
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/498746/new-lasting-legacy-legacy-or-large-family-manor-no-cc-by-taryntempestwind?new=1

• GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    That's a real beauty Taryn I love it, must bring it into my own Game for a proper look.......thanks everyone for your lovely comments on Fleur sauvages, enjoy. :D

Annettesb, getting closer, looks like it will be me eventually will let you know when, thanks Vicki :D
    Our sweet Secretary please put this request on hold!
    Friend Request send on 9/10/2014
    Date: June 10,2014
    Username: Eboni97
    Type: Sim
    Description: Male Human from photos (Jamal Charleston)
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Done :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Hi team!

Please remove my name from PixieDust2's request ( number 2 from the top, dear secretary). I do not yet have Sims 4. Life is full of business and puppyhood right now and I do not think I will be getting Sims 4 for a while yet. Shocking, I know....but I still have sets from the store I haven't even got a chance to play yet! I was gifted the new Amore set and I really want to see those arches and windows put into effect! I haven't even looked at a the old mill set! Or the roller coaster set! So much to do in Sims 3 yet!

Dearest Sims 4 Teammates, Please consider building her request for a wedding venue for Sims 4! She has been waiting patiently for me to build her a sims 3 version for so long, only to find I cannot build for her now! And though I feel I've let her down, I know that my team will make her wedding venue utterly stunning!

Thank you!
    T

All done. :) Enjoy your break! You've had one wild ride lately. :D *hugs*
    SLpPUp.png
  • Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member
    @TarynTempestwind Lasting Legacy is absolutely stunning!!! I wish I could live there in real life.
    Taryn Lasting Legacy in amazing dear!!! What outstanding work!!! RDF from me sweetie!!
    I would like to claim this one next please!!
    Pixsidust2 I have claimed Your Request
    Date: March 25, 2014
    Username: pixsidust2
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Wedding Venue for TS4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
    Please Check in Here:
    Friend Request sent on 9/15/2014
  • StutteredScreamsStutteredScreams Posts: 147 Member
    edited September 2014
    Request Form (Pet)
    Username: StutteredScreams
    Preferred creator* (if none, leave blank):
    Species: Cat
    Breed: Maine ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
    Primary coat color: Orange
    Markings desired: I guess just try your best to get similar markings to the image provided please. :smile:
    Traits: Proud, Non-Destructive, Hunter
    Name desired (optional): Soleil DeFleur
    Link to reference pics (optional): Ahh it won't let me post the link, maybe I could just send it directly to the creator who chooses to take on this request?
    Additional instructions? Thanks in advance for helping me out with this creation! I had a go at making Soleil myself, but because she looks so different to the in-game Maine ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ design I just couldn't figure it out haha. So good luck, and I can't wait to add this beauty to my Sim's world. :smiley:
    Zpj9msL.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    I would like to claim this one next please!!
    Pixsidust2 I have claimed Your Request
    Date: March 25, 2014
    Username: pixsidust2
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Wedding Venue for TS4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
    Please Check in Here:
    Friend Request sent on 9/15/2014

Thank you so much BreeMiles! Have fun dear! *hugs*
    SLpPUp.png
    edited September 2014
    Request Form (Pet)
    Username: StutteredScreams
    Preferred creator* (if none, leave blank):
    Species: Cat
    Breed: Maine ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
    Name desired (optional): Soleil DeFleur
    Link to reference pics (optional): Ahh it won't let me post the link, maybe I could just send it directly to the creator who chooses to take on this request?
    Additional instructions? Thanks in advance for helping me out with this creation! I had a go at making Soleil myself, but because she looks so different to the in-game Maine ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ design I just couldn't figure it out haha. So good luck, and I can't wait to add this beauty to my Sim's world. :smiley:

Thank you for the request, Maine ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ's are so sweet! I've added you to the list. :) Those darn forum privileges are messing with you. As soon as you level up you can share the images on the thread. For now you can definitely send them directly to the creator that claims the request. Have a great week!
    SLpPUp.png
  • pixsidust2pixsidust2 Posts: 330 Member
    @TarynTempestwind

Oh Taryn you haven't let me down, I knew you were crazy busy when I made my request. :) I look forward to when you do get ts4 tho, i do so love your builds. (Also your last upload was BEAUTIFUL. If my computer could run ts4 and ts3 without being slow I'd be exploring it like crazy.) :smile:

@BreeMiles

Thank you bree for taking on my request! I'm looking forward to it. :smiley:
    Origin ID: pixsidust
    Find me on FB: Pixsi Sims

tumblr_m6rsylPvKg1rziwwco1_500.gif
    if StutteredScreams needs more member points to be alowed to post picturs then lits give her some likes, lol and agrees.... and if some one have the link to the post about the badgeds... I think some one said she need 50 points.... I'm willling to help her get them....