Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Clone Wars!

esharpmajoresharpmajor Posts: 1,055 Member
edited September 2014 in The Sims 4 Sims and Modeling
I'm a big fan of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, so I wanted to try and recreate that animation style in the Sims. They looked ok in CAS, but the project really pleased me once I got them in game because they started interacting perfectly. Check 'em out!

Obi-Wan and Ani got off to a great start, until Ani had a mood swing.
cx4Y9Wf.png

Obi tried to tell him some jokes, but Ani was having none of it.
S9FTs7X.pngp

Enter Padme. Ani's frown melts away.
FpB779H.png

Ani tried to hit on her right away, but Padme just laughed it off.
cRxKaNY.png

He didn't like that one bit. How about you just murder some younglings? That usually makes you feel better, right Ani?
VYyl5s8.png

No younglings available, so Obi-Wan attempts to talk Ani down.
qJ2s2C7.png

Ani "Don't patronize me, or I swear I will join the dark side."
AlBdDfW.png

Meanwhile, Ventress has started yelling at Padme for no good reason. Hair jealousy?
6pH9x19.png

Obi-Wan is addicted to trying to settle conflicts. It never seems to work but he tries anyway.
wMos2jd.png

Ventress tells Obi where he can stick it.
qQ4RLaP.png

Obi-Wan "I think she likes us."
M6GsJJI.png

If you guys like my take on the Clone Wars cast, grab them from the gallery! Origin id: esharp86

Edit: If you are having trouble finding them, it may be because I used the Digital Deluxe 'Grim Reaper' robes as the Jedi's formal option. Enable 'Include Unowned Content' in the advanced search tab if you're seeing only Satine and my self sim. Let me know if you encounter any more trouble, and thanks for the interest!
Post edited by esharpmajor on

Comments

• WallinWallin Posts: 2,243 Member
    LOL, I love these! The photos are great, I especially enjoy the expressions on the second one!
  • AvianatorAvianator Posts: 188 Member
    @esharpmajor
    I really like your Clone Wars sims, so I just wanted to take a closer look at them in the gallery but the only sim I can find searching for your id, is Eliza Wolfe.
    Did you forget to upload them or is it just the gallery, not working as intended?

@Wallin
    Searching for hashtag Wallin usually brought me to your sims but since several days it doesn't show any results using that hashtag.
    Looks like I can't access your creations any longer...I doubt you deleted all your sims, so the gallery seems to have some serious issues.
    Or it's just me, beeing to dumb...

• esharpmajoresharpmajor Posts: 1,055 Member
    edited September 2014
    @Avianator
    That's so weird! I was having a hard time finding anything I did in gallery after reading this, I'm just gonna take them down and put them up again in case something funny happened, although they do have downloads so I'm not sure why it's not coming up, especially since Eliza is. I swear the gallery has been very odd lately.

edit:
    Okay, I did the gallery equivalent of "turning it off and on again", everything is showing up for me when I search myself now, but then again it was working this morning too. Sorry it was giving you a hard time, let me know if it's still not working for you and I'll try and contact support.
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    @esharpmajor :o That was certainly.... interesting. I guess these were more based of the toon versions rather than the live action actors? Either way, I think I have a feeling where this story is going! (Right around in circles. It's the only way it can go!)
  • MadScientis7MadScientis7 Posts: 135 Member
    @esharpmajor ok... I love this. Very nice work :)
    View and Download my random builds | MadHouse Renovations | View and Download my random CC Madness | ID: MadScientis7
    ENolan wrote: »
    @esharpmajor :o That was certainly.... interesting. I guess these were more based of the toon versions rather than the live action actors? Either way, I think I have a feeling where this story is going! (Right around in circles. It's the only way it can go!)

Yes, based entirely on the animated series. I don't know why, I just love that style of animation, and apart from not being able to make them quite as angular, the S4 engine gets you pretty close! As for where the story is going, lol, I have no idea. I just built them a house, and let them do their thing. I've been using them to test out the S4 autonomy, in a new save game. They've been getting into some shenanigans for sure. Most recently, they built a rocket ship, but Anakin crashed it. Typical.
    @esharpmajor
    Nothing has changed for me...still Eliza is the only sim I can find on your profile.
    Thanks for taking the time to reupload your sims and sorry for bothering you.
    Maybe it's just me and I have to reinstall the whole game to get the gallery working again...obviously no one else has troubles finding your sims.
  • WallinWallin Posts: 2,243 Member
    @Avianator - I'm not in the game right now to check, and I'm about to head to work, but are you making sure you're searching through the entire Gallery, and not just the Maxis picks? Its in the top left corner of the Gallery, it always defaults to Maxis when you open it. Maybe change from Most Downloaded or Most Popular to All on the left side, too.

Otherwise, I'll check when I come back home later.

edited September 2014
    Avianator wrote: »
    @esharpmajor
    Nothing has changed for me...still Eliza is the only sim I can find on your profile.
    Thanks for taking the time to reupload your sims and sorry for bothering you.
    Maybe it's just me and I have to reinstall the whole game to get the gallery working again...obviously no one else has troubles finding your sims.

No bother at all! Sorry it's not working for you. Very strange. @wallin, if he's seeing my other sim he must be in the right section, right? I don't know, maybe try searching for them using the #clonewars tag? I'm going to contact support, I'll let you know if they have any suggestions. Grrr...how annoying. :P

edit: Oooh, I betcha I know what's going on!!! Do you have the digital deluxe edition? Because I packed them with the grim reaper robes (as their formal wear, lol looks awesome on Ventress), maybe you need to select the 'include unowned content' under the advanced search tab. It's off by default.
    Anakin wearing the grim reaper robes... after breaking the toilet. "The toilet underestimated my power. Do not make the same mistake."

LrQMoVt.png

• JustKeepSimmingJustKeepSimming Posts: 3,447 Member
    Oh my gosh! This is my newest favourite thread on this forum! I am a massive Star Wars fan. You've captured the art style of the Clone Wars perfectly! Maybe there will be mods some day so that you could make Ahsoka. xD
    @justkeepsimming, I really wanted to do her, but without orange skin and no head tails, didn't see the point. That would definitely be some awesome cc, wish I had the skills to make it myself, but I haven't had the tech savvy/time required to mod since S2. Curses. If you are planning on downloading them would you mind just letting me know if you have success? We're trying to resolve some weirdness on the gallery. Thanks!
    Of course. :) I'm really wanting to start a Star Wars household now. Haha. Will you be adding Satine at any point? I'd love to have Obi-Wan start a family. xD
    Absolutely! I'm working on her right now actually, her weird nose is giving me problems. :D
    @esharpmajor
    edit: Oooh, I betcha I know what's going on!!! Do you have the digital deluxe edition? Because I packed them with the grim reaper robes (as their formal wear, lol looks awesome on Ventress), maybe you need to select the 'include unowned content' under the advanced search tab. It's off by default.
    That's it! Thank you very much for solving that mystery. I only have the limited edition and with the help of your advice I was able to find and download your sims.
    I feel kinda dumb now but anyway....thanks for sharing these great sims and thanks for helping me out. ;)
    @avianator Oh hurray! Glad you were able to download them!

In other news, I just upload Satine! She turned out pretty well, I fear what any children she has will look like though, that's a pretty serious nose to face ratio.

4IHSkI9.png
    Haha, she does have a bit of an odd face, but I don't mind. I'm sure their genetics will be interesting! Thank you! :) I'll try and download them now.
    Ok...I'm having the same trouble. No luck in finding them. Any ideas?

15031697569_2264d6b0d9_o.png
    edited September 2014
    @justkeepsimming I'll say the same thing I did to Avianator, they are packed with the grim reaper robes, since the other sims are showing up I think you'll also have to select 'include unowned content' in the advanced search tab. Hope that works for you...

edit, I think I'll just add that point to my original post, I probably shouldn't have even included the robes, didn't even think of it at the time but it's obviously confusing!
    Thank you! I found them! I'll post some pictures once I get into some gameplay. :D
    Awesome! And please do, I wanna see what happens with your Satine/Obi-Wan kids! :D
    edited September 2014
    Drama in my clone wars household! Padme managed to light herself on fire, and what do you know, Anakin came running over to extinguish her! Didn't realize they did that autonomously, everyone else just jumped around freaking out.
    rFqfG0Q.png

Thanks Anakin!
    hKRhp7l.png

edit: note the good for nothing 'sprinkler system' in the first pic there. What is the point of those? It did nothing!

• MankrikscowMankrikscow Posts: 2 New Member
    These look absolutely stunning! I'm currently watching the clone wars series and I really want to download these sims! :) I can imgine laughing my 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off for hours with them :D I'm only new to the Sims 4 game, so I'm currently figuring out how to download these :) that was possible right?
    Aw thanks @Mankrikscow! Yes they are available in the gallery, although I just went to check and can't seem to go online at all, it says "one or more of the game services is currently offline" what the heck? If you ARE able to access the gallery, you *should* be able to find them by searching for my id esharp86 - make sure you have unowned content and cc enabled.
  • YourraxusYourraxus Posts: 282 Member
    Oh my god! Why I haven't seen this thread before?! As a huge TCW fan I'd love to play your sims! Anakin looks fantastic, as well as Obi-wan. I would head right to the game and download them :smiley: