Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Out of the Wood Work (Again!): A TS4 100 Baby Challenge - UPDATE 9/11

LynnwoodLynnwood Posts: 2,980 Member
That's right you guys! Some of you might know/remember me from a similarly named TS3 100 BC. I and my baby-mama Holly Wood gave it our best shot but glitches and bugs and game-crashes ended our run at 50/100 babies born. That never sat well with me. I was HALF WAY THERE!

But then, TS4 was released . . . . and I began to wonder if we might just have our redemption at hand. After reading @A_Niles06 's challenge, I was convinced. So it's official, Holly is making her come back!

*cues Aerosmith's Back In The Saddle*

hollybanner_zpse452665f.jpg

This will also give me something to work on while my regular legacy is on hiatus due to various heir votes. So then, without further ado! Click the banner above to read on and enjoy! And do leave comments if the mood strikes you, I love feedback!

CONCERNING DADDY DONATIONS!! - If you'd like to contribute to the Wood Family of Nooboos, by all means, Holly is always on the look-out for 'fresh meat.' In order to do so please leave a comment here or on the blog with your Origin ID and the name of the sim you'd like to submit. I would prefer that they be CC-free if possible.
Post edited by Lynnwood on

Comments