Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I've compiled an extended list of Cheats and Commands

TwistedMexicanTwistedMexican Posts: 652 Member
Please see http://www.reddit.com/r/sims4Cheats/wiki/index for a much easier to read format. All cheats will be updated and maintained there.

cake, other dishes will be infinite and your sim will continue using them until you cancel the action, which will cause them to sit the item back down.

After some digging I was able to find these additional commands.
Probably won't format very well here, but I'm too new to link to my reddit post. It's on /r/thesims if you'd prefer to read it there.

As always, cheats in sims may cause stability issues. I'm not liable for any issues that result from these cheat codes. Use with discretion.

There's actually even more commands that I couldn't get to activate from the console. If I figure it out, I'll update accordingly.
The biggest cheat will probably be aspirations.complete_current_milestone
Using this you can rapidly earn aspiration points.
For those that don't know, you can enable cheats by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+C, then entering:
testingcheats true
you may also need to enable:
AutomationTestingCheats true
Successfully Tested Commands:
death.toggle [true|false]

fire.toggle [true|false] appears to work. Will not extinguish existing fires.

sims.modify_in_cas

sims.Spawn - spawns sim and adds them to your household.

sims.spawnsimple spawns sim without adding to household.

stats.fill_commodities_household

stats.disable_all_commodities | stats.enable_all_commodities

sims.remove_all_buffs - Removes all moodlets

sims.get_sim_id_by_name - gets simID, may be good for other commands.

money <amount> - sets money to exact amount.

sims.modify_funds <(-)amount> - adds or subtracts from funds.

sims.hard_reset = forces user to default position.

autonomy.show_queue - prints to console but doesn't seem to show anything useful.

aspirations.complete_current_milestone

debug.enable_woohoo [true|false]

debug.enable_wedding [true|false]

autonomy.ambient [on|off] / walkby.toggle

autonomy.household [on|off]

modifyrelationship YourSimFirst YourSimLast TargetSimFirst TargetSimLast (-)50 Track_type

Tack_types are Friendship_Main and Romance_Main

Examples:
modifyrelationship Beatrix Monroe Alexia Mercado -50 Friendship_Main
modifyrelationship Beatrix Monroe Alexia Mercado 50 Romance_Main

Unsure (didn't have time to trigger the scenarios where I could test):

objects.consumables_infinite_toggle [true|false] - This makes all consumables have infinite quantities (i.e. cake that never ends.)

tutorial.deactivate_tutorial_tip

fire.kill - might kill the sim or put fire out.

fire.singe_sim - probably adds negative moddlet or kills sim

pregnancy.clear - cancel a pregnancy?

pregnancy.seed

pregnancy.roll

households.toggle_bill_notifications

households.autopay_bills

households.fill_visible_commodities_world

crafting.shorten_phases [on|off] doesn't appear to work.

venues.set_venue Should be able to set a lot to public using this. I'll check into it.

ui.toggle_silence_phone

ui.dialog.auto_respond

service_npc.toggle_auto_scheduled_services

relationship.create not sure of parameters for these.

relationship.destroy

relationship.introduce_all_sims

debug_outcome_style success|fail|alternate|off - might force either conversation responses or job situations to always have a certain outcome.

environment_score.disable/enable - disables environment moodlet effects?
[Sims 4 Cheat Resource] || [My Mods - Base Game] || [My Mods - Expansions]
[Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

I'm now on Twitter. I'd love it if you joined me there :)
Post edited by TwistedMexican on

Comments

• sarahzsmylsarahzsmyl Posts: 1,307 Member
    sims.modify_funds - adds or subtracts from funds I was wondering what they'd changed it to! Thanks for the list. I'm emailing to myself to have at home.
    Origin, Steam, PSN, XBL - FyreFlyeRush

• HappyGeniusHappyGenius Posts: 167 Member
    you re a star!!! Thanks a million :D
  • Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    omg a lot of these work!!! The "Sims.modify_funds" code works but you have to add "+ or -" in front of the money value. "Aspirations.complete_current_milestone" is AMAZING. However I can't get the "objects.consumables_infinite_toggle" to work.
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • TwistedMexicanTwistedMexican Posts: 652 Member
    > @Hellbiter88 said:
    > I'm gonna test these right away, thanks for sharing!
    > @HappyGenius said:
    > you re a star!!! Thanks a million

No problem :smile: If you guys get any of the ones I'm unsure of to work, please let us know here.
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

• jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    Thanks for posting!
  • FoxybrownunlimitFoxybrownunlimit Posts: 47 Member
    Not at my PC with the Sims.. So, would you type "Sims.modify_funds + 5000" to change the family funds to 5k?
    Origin/Gallery ID: InvaderMar
    Some comments have you like:
    RXFEVjA.gif
    > @Foxybrownunlimit said:
    > Not at my PC with the Sims.. So, would you type "Sims.modify_funds + 5000" to change the family funds to 5k?

Not quite.

money 5000 would set it to exactly 5000.

sims.modify_funds 5000 (no need for a plus) would make it 5000+current Household Funds. It adds on to whatever you have.

• Sims4SarahSims4Sarah Posts: 133 Member
    Thanks. I'll file this away and pretend I never saw it until I've played the game for a few weeks. Then, I'll break into it.
  • Eef97Eef97 Posts: 325 Member
    omg a lot of these work!!! The "Sims.modify_funds" code works but you have to add "+ or -" in front of the money value. "Aspirations.complete_current_milestone" is AMAZING. However I can't get the "objects.consumables_infinite_toggle" to work.

What exactly does the Aspirations.complete_current_milestone do? Sorry in advance, probably a dumb question.
    edited September 2014
    > @Hellbiter88 said:
    > omg a lot of these work!!! The "Sims.modify_funds" code works but you have to add "+ or -" in front of the money value. "Aspirations.complete_current_milestone" is AMAZING. However I can't get the "objects.consumables_infinite_toggle" to work.

A lot of these codes will not present a reply in the console, but to test objects.consumeables_infinite_toggle true you can have them bake a cake, and keep taking slices. When you hover over the cake it the pieces left will not decline.

Consumables are only objects that can be shared by multiple sims (like the main plate when you serve food)

> @Eef97 said:
    > Hellbiter88 wrote: »
    >
    > omg a lot of these work!!! The "Sims.modify_funds" code works but you have to add "+ or -" in front of the money value. "Aspirations.complete_current_milestone" is AMAZING. However I can't get the "objects.consumables_infinite_toggle" to work.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > What exactly does the Aspirations.complete_current_milestone do? Sorry in advance, probably a dumb question.

No problem, the milestones are the list of 2-3 objectives you see from the aspiration (star) menu. Entering this command will complete all of those immediately, earning you aspiration points and moving on to the next milestone.

Copy-pasting this command over and over, is basically a way to rack up aspiration points for rewards.

• Eef97Eef97 Posts: 325 Member
    You're the man! lol just what I wanted!
    > @Hellbiter88 said:<br />
    > omg a lot of these work!!! The "Sims.modify_funds" code works but you have to add "+ or -" in front of the money value. "Aspirations.complete_current_milestone" is AMAZING. However I can't get the "objects.consumables_infinite_toggle" to work.<br />
    <br />
    A lot of these codes will not present a reply in the console, but to test objects.consumeables_infinite_toggle true you can have them bake a cake, and keep taking slices. When you hover over the cake it the pieces left will not decline.<br />
    <br />
    Consumables are only objects that can be shared by multiple sims (like the main plate when you serve food)

Alright then I must be doing something wrong... Here's what I did to try and replicate this code
    1. I baked a cake
    2. Typed in "testingcheats true"
    3. The followed up by "objects.consumables_infinite_toggle true"
    4. Tried eating a piece of cake from my inventory AND from the counter (or in the world)
    5. Slices continued to count down and eventually disappeared.

So what am I doing wrong? Did you get this code to work yourself? I'm hoping if I can figure it out to use it on those aspiration potions.
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
    > @Hellbiter88 said:
    > TwistedMexican wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Alright then I must be doing something wrong... Here's what I did to try and replicate this code
    > * I baked a cake
    > * Typed in "testingcheats true"
    > * The followed up by "objects.consumables_infinite_toggle true"
    > * Tried eating a piece of cake from my inventory AND from the counter (or in the world)
    > * Slices continued to count down and eventually disappeared.
    >
    >
    > So what am I doing wrong? Did you get this code to work yourself? I'm hoping if I can figure it out to use it on those aspiration potions.

Yes I've tested it. Let me double check a few things but you probably need to turn on AutomationTestingCheats true as well. (after you've enabled testingcheats)

• Billysim143Billysim143 Posts: 968 Member
    Very interesting. Thanks so much for sharing. wp7402c4a5.gif
    > TwistedMexican wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > Alright then I must be doing something wrong... Here's what I did to try and replicate this code<br />
    > * I baked a cake<br />
    > * Typed in "testingcheats true"<br />
    > * The followed up by "objects.consumables_infinite_toggle true"<br />
    > * Tried eating a piece of cake from my inventory AND from the counter (or in the world)<br />
    > * Slices continued to count down and eventually disappeared.<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > So what am I doing wrong? Did you get this code to work yourself? I'm hoping if I can figure it out to use it on those aspiration potions.<br />
    <br />
    Yes I've tested it. Let me double check a few things but you probably need to turn on AutomationTestingCheats true as well. (after you've enabled testingcheats)

Thanks. I can't seem to get this thing to work. The only thing that happened was my sim got hella fat from sampling all that cake haha
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
    > @Hellbiter88 said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Thanks. I can't seem to get this thing to work. The only thing that happened was my sim got hella fat from sampling all that cake haha

Lol, I usually load up a poor soul I don't care about to test it. So, some bad news possibly - I may have jumped the gun and hovered over the cake again before the piece was subtracted. That combined with the lack of animation change for every single slice taken fooled me into thinking it worked.

The code is definitely there though,
    @sims4.commands.Command('objects.consumables_infinite_toggle', command_type=sims4.commands.CommandType.Cheat)

in fact you shouldn't even need the true/false, it just toggles based on whether it's currently on or not.
    if I get it work I'll update the post.

> <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > Thanks. I can't seem to get this thing to work. The only thing that happened was my sim got hella fat from sampling all that cake haha<br />
    <br />
    Lol, I usually load up a poor soul I don't care about to test it. So, some bad news possibly - I may have jumped the gun and hovered over the cake again before the piece was subtracted. That combined with the lack of animation change for every single slice taken fooled me into thinking it worked. <br />
    <br />
    The code is definitely there though, <br />
    @sims4.commands.Command('objects.consumables_infinite_toggle', command_type=sims4.commands.CommandType.Cheat)<br />
    <br />
    in fact you shouldn't even need the true/false, it just toggles based on whether it's currently on or not.<br />
    if I get it work I'll update the post.

I wish I knew where you got these, because for the most part these work really well and are exactly what I've been looking for. I know you can't post links I couldn't either at first it was really irritating. But lemme know what u find, I'll keep testing and checking back. Thanks again!
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
    > @Hellbiter88 said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I wish I knew where you got these, because for the most part these work really well and are exactly what I've been looking for. I know you can't post links I couldn't either at first it was really irritating. But lemme know what u find, I'll keep testing and checking back. Thanks again!

It's decompiled source code, the guru's seem iffy on discussing it, basically saying "You can do it, but do it yourself". Python, which is what sims 4 is written in, is fairly easy to reverse. I'm actually trying to get some mods going, this was just a bi-product of checking into that. ;)

> <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > I wish I knew where you got these, because for the most part these work really well and are exactly what I've been looking for. I know you can't post links I couldn't either at first it was really irritating. But lemme know what u find, I'll keep testing and checking back. Thanks again!<br />
    <br />
    It's decompiled source code, the guru's seem iffy on discussing it, basically saying "You can do it, but do it yourself". Python, which is what sims 4 is written in, is fairly easy to reverse. I'm actually trying to get some mods going, this was just a bi-product of checking into that. ;)

Ah ok. Well cool, nice work! I look forward to checking out your mods too.
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • brookewoollingsbrookewoollings Posts: 31 New Member
    Any one know if there are cheats for changing emotions or how to cheat to do it?
    > @brookewoollings said:
    > Any one know if there are cheats for changing emotions or how to cheat to do it?

sims.remove_all_buffs will reset your active sim to "Fine"

There is a sims.add_buff that accepts a value of "buff_type"

I'm not sure what buff_type should be, I've tried values like "Angry" "Sad" etc, it didn't seem to work. If you get it to work please let us know :) I'll continue to look into the code.

• brookewoollingsbrookewoollings Posts: 31 New Member
    > @TwistedMexican said:
    >

Thanks :) I'll try to fool around with that. Have a hard time getting my Sims focused for work and such.
  • gothiccutie11gothiccutie11 Posts: 12 New Member
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top