Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CK213's archived early simming game play [The End is Nigh! pg.20]

Comments

• CK213CK213 Posts: 20,527 Member
    edited August 2014
    carla70 wrote: »
    CK,Keep messing around with the CAS I think Melonie is looking better in the updated picture of her.

It's so cool seeing all you all. I am looking forward to exploring TS4 and it will be documented here, story fashion.

I gave Melonie lighter eyeliner on the lower eyelid. Pink was an option, so I went with that.
    TS4CAS2014-08-1209-54-12-82.png

It is hard, maybe impossible, to make her look exact to TS3 Melonie.
    TS3 Melonie has custom eyes, TS3 eye lashes and that TS3 hairstyle, and also TS3 facial animations.
    I do like this version of her. In a paradoxical way, she looks more realistic, but still cartoonish at the same time.
    TS4CAS2014-08-1209-54-39-61.png

The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • DarleymikeyDarleymikey Posts: 4,047 Member
    Sims 4 sims do look better than did stock Sims 3 sims.
    wallshot_zps9l41abih.jpg
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Thanks, Green Lion! I was also wondering how to bookmark. I hadn't even been on this site yet, but when I was told about it, I came right away. Haha! I ended up with 60 notifications! I know, not a lot for some of those who will have so many more. I LOVE that feature, though.

CK, you know that I love your stories as well and will continue to follow! I am excited about what you will come up with and hope to learn as I go. I am also a sceptic, but will get it nonetheless (sims diehard fan).
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    @ajoya thanks for the eye suggestion.
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    how do you adjust color using graphics card? is it advanced and can someone who knows nothing do it?
  • WickedLambWickedLamb Posts: 45 Member
    Sweet! Can't wait for your stories!
    Look deeply into my eyes...what do you see?
  • Ragdoll-RuneRagdoll-Rune Posts: 27 New Member
    @CK213 She's gorgeous! I can't wait to see what your final design for her is!
  • sunnydays44sunnydays44 Posts: 156 Member
    Your Sims 3 stories were always some of my favourites - can't wait to see what you come up with in Sims 4. Melonie is looking very pretty so far.
  • wmissie0925wmissie0925 Posts: 310 Member
    @ck213. I know this is completely off topic but, you once shared a site with a lot of models that you were using to plan for creating sims. I don't recall the name of the site. Would you mind sharing it again? I would appreciate it.
    edited August 2014
    [triple post delete]
    Post edited by CK213 on
    This may be a double post as my first one simply disappeared without posting.

Anyway, Melonie tends to be a free spirit in my rounds of simming.
    She only had a family once in all the times I have played her. She tended to be the stylist for new towns as I made over EA's townies.

So I will probably turn to other sims to try out TS4 family life. Zane and Yuri:
    TS4CAS2014-08-1409-44-51-04.png

Yuri will most likely get more tweaking. This is a first pass.
    TS4CAS2014-08-1409-44-37-02.png

Zane gets a sister. I was playing with genetics and she turned out cute.
    TS4CAS2014-08-1019-30-17-27.png

TS4CAS2014-08-1019-31-42-71.png

And Zane, I hope EA makes his TS3 hair for TS4, and I also hope the creator of his TS3 CC beard makes it for TS4.
    TS4CAS2014-08-0309-06-50-44.png

edited August 2014
    [triple post delete]

Post edited by CK213 on
    @ck213. I know this is completely off topic but, you once shared a site with a lot of models that you were using to plan for creating sims. I don't recall the name of the site. Would you mind sharing it again? I would appreciate it.

http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photos
    I used the search bar to search for people. Simple searches like "Male", "female" etc.

• wmissie0925wmissie0925 Posts: 310 Member
    Thank you, I saved it this time.
  • RevoixRevoix Posts: 72 Member
    :smile: I can't wait for your upcoming Sims 4 stories! Melonie,Zane,Yuri and Zora look amazing :D Keep up the amazing work <3 !
    Diva241 wrote: »
    :smile: I can't wait for your upcoming Sims 4 stories! Melonie,Zane,Yuri and Zora look amazing :D Keep up the amazing work

I don't know where to start. I have so many sims now. :p
    I think I may go with these because I want to see if different sims with different traits are unique to play.
    TS4CAS2014-08-1718-44-33-01.png
  • Funky_fairy18Funky_fairy18 Posts: 318 Member
    Nice to see another thread CK. :D I'm spending so much time in the CAS demo.. I love creating new sims, I find myself thinking "I wonder if I can make this sim, or maybe a themed sim." I've ended up making characters from the Harry Potter series, a couple of YouTubers I like, and some re-makes from my games in TS3, I actually can't wait to get the game now!
  • KittycattylionKittycattylion Posts: 3,934 Member
    Hi all!
    It's beyond lovely to see some familiar faces around here. CK, I was a sucker for your TS3 creations, so I couldn't resist having a peek at this thread. Your amazing talent seems to flourish in The Sims 4 as well. Good to have you back.
    a.k.a. Pixelpuppetry
    Hi, Funky_Fairy18 and Kittycattylion.

I am now looking at Legacy play. I have never played a Legacy in the Sims...ever.
    I am getting familiar with it now and I am coming up with ideas for my own Legacy Challenge. I am getting fairly excited about it. If it takes off I will probably post a Legacy Story.
  • onigiriloveronigirilover Posts: 1,240 Member
    oooh~ Legacy! That's great :) . Always loved legacy stories, has that touch of sentimentality to it.
    Although it might be harder to keep track of previous generations due to lack of family, nor immortalize previous heirs by painting portraits.
    But i'm sure you can think of some ways and am very excited.

Cheers,
    oni~
  • superjessuperjes Posts: 1 New Member
    I used to be sugar_cookies on thesims3 forums, nice to find your ts4 thread! can't wait!
  • KaleekoKaleeko Posts: 586 Member
    I love how when the franchise gets a fresh start, so many people try something new! I can't wait to see how you tackle the Legacy Challenge--I'm more into stories myself but after seeing pinstar's updated rules for TS4, I think there's a lot of potential for some pretty interesting ones. :3
  • Xylorta-XVXylorta-XV Posts: 234 Member
    Oh! Melanie's so gorgeous, you did such a great job on her! I seriously can't wait to read about her adventures.
    edited December 2014
    Purchased!

Well, I finally have it, but I don't have much time to actually play it this week. I can't say how I feel about it. I am really mixed. This might take a while to get the feel of it. :|
    09-03-14_12-53nbspAM.png
    Post edited by CK213 on
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Yeah, I'm still very torn as to whether to get it or not. :D I know it may take some getting used to, but right now I still am loving Sims 3. It'll be fun to see what you do, though. I always love your stories! Bookmarked this page to make sure I don't miss anything. :wink:
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories