Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Stone's are coming to The Sims 4!

For those of you that know me and The Stones, know how much I love the family. I couldn't think of playing The Sims 4 without them, and I hope all their followers, old and new, will continue to enjoy their story as much as I will.

Original Sims 3 thread.

The Stone Family Legacy Blog!

So far, we've had almost 4 whole generations, each one a different story.

Their story started with my founders, Jenna and Claude. Claude always felt that something was missing from his life, despite having a Wife and beautiful twin girls, until he finds a mysterious letter from his Mother. Will he now find the missing piece?

Generation One!

LegacyGen1_zpsebdaee9c.jpg

Lyra became our generation two heiress, and my most beloved simmie. Lyra and her Husband had a tough time when their eldest, Kayleigh hit her teens, will they be able to make her see sense before it's too late?

Generation Two!

LegacyGen2_zps78b388cf.jpg

Life threw a series of tough hurdles at Kayleigh, resulting in a baby, when she was still only a child herself. Would Kayleigh ever have her happy ever after?

Generation Three!

Legacygen3_zpse2b3b604.jpg

A very demanding career, and friends caused Jasper to take the wrong path as a young adult. Will a stay in rehab and a girl with golden hair, help him put it all behind him? Or will the latest, heartbreaking news throw him straight back to square one?

Generation Four!

LegecyGen4_zps912621e1.jpg

Jasper's story will continue in The Sims 4 from chapter ten.
lgpf7vn

Comments

• strelitzia19strelitzia19 Posts: 7,604 Member
    All the Stones have been re-made in The Sims 4, a couple could use a little tweaking, but I'm pretty pleased with how they've turned out so far.

Jenna and Claude.

Jenna_zps904482b2.jpg

Claude_zps2caa426a.jpg

Lyra and Jacob.

lyra_zpse7b10f8e.jpg

Jacob_zps6f3c89b2.jpg

Kayleigh and Alex.

Kayleigh_zps40929c82.jpg

Alex_zps7c7bef50.jpg

Jasper and Adrienne.

Jasper_zps537f8523.jpg

Adrienne1_zpsbc6bf6dc.jpg

And generational spares, Lily, Mason, Melody and Amber.

Lily_zps09c4dbdb.jpg

Mason1_zpsfba5f03e.jpg

Melody_zps753b07dd.jpg

Amber_zps6d56cdd5.jpg
    lgpf7vn
  • KaleekoKaleeko Posts: 586 Member
    edited August 2014
    Lookin' good!! I'm glad to see you're making the transition to TS4, too--I imagine it's going to be an inspiration to get everyone passionate about writing again. It's so great to see familiar faces scheming! :3
    I've finally come up with the best possible solution for the Stones, but I've got a feeling everyone, including myself, is going to hate me :(

(Quote from Thea's thread) Sometimes those decisions end up being the best for a story! In the end, you have to do what you think is best, and making those tough calls usually are great for getting the ball rolling again. Or the Stone. So it gathers no moss... eh eh?! (I'm so punny, hur hur!)

Besides, I like to give people credit, sometimes I've done some pretty terrible things in my story for the sake of a plotline, and even if it breaks my readers' hearts it usually ends up being a good thing. I can't wait to see what your 'solution' is! ^-^ Though I'll have to get caught up on everything first, I think I've only read the first 2-3 generations. Bad Kaleeko, bad.
    edited August 2014
    I'm hoping it's going to inspire too. I've been a tad slack on updating because of no inspiration lately. I'm looking forward to what everyone comes up with.

Haha! I know exactly what you mean, I just hope it comes across how I'd like it to. I feel that I would like to start afresh and think that the idea I've come up with is best, though horribly, horribly mean.

Bad Kaleeko *Makes tea and cakes, ready for when you've got time to catch up* :)
    lgpf7vn
  • kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Looking forward to reafing their story :)
    kiwi84 wrote: »
    Looking forward to reafing their story :)

Thank you. I hope you enjoy what's written so far :)
    lgpf7vn
  • berrypie27berrypie27 Posts: 15,492 Member
    Woo hoo! This is so exciting!
    It definitely is!
    lgpf7vn
    Working on a new chapter, hope to have it finished soon.
    lgpf7vn