Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cartoon Character CAS Creations (C.C.C.C.!)

Comments

• CutiePie550CutiePie550 Posts: 406 Member
    edited August 2014
    AddisAda wrote: »
    Everybody's sims is awesome! :)

This is Nemi Montoya. She's from a norwegian cartoon.

nemi.jpg

nemi2.jpg

10484739_906417386040047_4210670138051539652_n.png

10245514_910501332298319_9184432422074126598_n.png

I have also made Ariel and Eric from The little mermaid, but I haven't any pictures of them yet. I'll get it tomorrow :)
    I think my origin id is the same as my username for this site.

@AddisAya Wow, she looks so beautiful! I'll go read some of the comic strips right now!
    I'll add Ariel and Eric tommorrow when you post them, just so nobody gets confused!
    Check out my Cartoon Character CAS Creations (C.C.C.C.!) Thread --> http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/772908/cartoon-character-cas-creations-c-c-c-c/p1
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    I play The Sims, The Sims 2, The Sims 3, and The Sims 4 all on PC!!!
    I also play MySims and MySims Party on Wii!
  • LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    LeslieM25 wrote: »
    @Jongarakun that's awesome!
    @CutiePie550 You should definitely put that in your first post on here!

@LeslieM25 I was going to, but I didn't want to make the post tooooooooo long lol!

That would be an ok long though, not like a ton of crap that you have to read lol
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
    @Jongarakun here's my Thumbelina
    0493b810-1837-428a-a971-51e909a77b1d_zpsd9bfee90.png

@LeslieM25 Wow, I love her! I wish they had longer hairstyles in CAS! :D
    Thanks! I know, that was kinda the closest I could find to represent her
    GqsONVc.gif
    @Jongarakun that's awesome!
    @CutiePie550 You should definitely put that in your first post on here!

@LeslieM25 I was going to, but I didn't want to make the post tooooooooo long lol!

That would be an ok long though, not like a ton of crap that you have to read lol

@LeslieM25 Great idea! I'll post it there!
    Check out my Cartoon Character CAS Creations (C.C.C.C.!) Thread --> http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/772908/cartoon-character-cas-creations-c-c-c-c/p1
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    @Jongarakun here's my Thumbelina
    0493b810-1837-428a-a971-51e909a77b1d_zpsd9bfee90.png

@LeslieM25 Wow, I love her! I wish they had longer hairstyles in CAS! :D
    Thanks! I know, that was kinda the closest I could find to represent her

@LeslieM25 That's the best hairstyle because the picture cuts off the hair so you can't tell how long it is!
    image_zps2aefd295.png
  • JongarakunJongarakun Posts: 1,265 Member
    @LeslieM25: Oh wow, that was fast. =o Great job, she looks so adorable! <3 I love the job you did on her nose and eyes. ^^ (Haha, I actually watched/skimmed it last night before I went to bed. It was cute, great animation... I like how faithful they were to the original story. =o)

@CutiePie550: You're welcome! =] Just quote my post and copy and paste it to the first page (after deleting the [ quote ] codes) and you'll have all the links as well. And thanks. ^^ Looking forward to tweaking Nani and making Lilo when I get the full game in a few days.

@AddisAda: The comic certainly looks familiar... great job! That really does look like her, wow. =o I like the care you took in making sure she looked like her from a 3/4 view as well!

@thesims3boy: Aww, thank you! ^^ I love Courage so much, lol. It was such a fun show, had so much creativity... I hope the creator ends up doing the show in 3D.
    Ornery weirdo. My Origin ID is Jongarakun.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • DatkidDatkid Posts: 430 Member
    edited September 2014
    I made the Archer cast imgur.com/a/AraUN They're uploaded in the gallery under item name "🐸🐸🐸🐸" or #archer by Jumanjikid
    HU6cgFt.png
    gs6J9LQ.png
    ObeWNyA.png
    Have a look at my gallery yeah? JUMANJIKID
    ap2le.gif
  • AddisAdaAddisAda Posts: 208 Member
    Thank you guys :D

Here's Ariel and Eric. And I checked, my origin is the same as my username here :)

ariel2.jpg

ariel.jpg

Eric2.jpg

Eric.jpg
    Jongarakun wrote: »
    @CutiePie550: You're welcome! =] Just quote my post and copy and paste it to the first page (after deleting the [ quote ] codes) and you'll have all the links as well. And thanks. ^^ Looking forward to tweaking Nani and making Lilo when I get the full game in a few days.

@Jongarakun Oh, I see. I'll try that but more characters were posted up yesterday/today.
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    Datkid wrote: »
    I made the Archer cast imgur.com/a/AraUN They're uploaded in the gallery under item name "🐸🐸🐸🐸" or #archer by Jumanjikid
    HU6cgFt.png
    gs6J9LQ.png
    ObeWNyA.png

@Datkid Wow, they're amazing! I just fell in love with Cyril lol!
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    AddisAda wrote: »
    Thank you guys :D

Here's Ariel and Eric. And I checked, my origin is the same as my username here :)

ariel2.jpg

ariel.jpg

Eric2.jpg

Eric.jpg

@AddisAda Great job, they're both very beautiful!
    image_zps2aefd295.png
  • SilentWindODoomSilentWindODoom Posts: 36 Member
    The Archer stuff is incredible, as is a lot of the other work here. About 75% of my households are works in progress because of the fact that we only have Young Adults, but here's what cartoon creations I've created so far (ignore the fact that Grandpa is a YA).

15yxj7d.jpg

Obviously, these are the Simpson, Belcher, Griffin, Kent, Venture, and Hill families.
    9kv85d.jpg
    @CutiePie550: To add the post you wanna link to, you just go to the top of said post and click on the date (like, August 29) and that'll be a link directly to that post. I assume you already know how to do this, since you linked to the CCCC on page 3, but just in case... ^^ Now you can just copy and paste the ones I did and add in the few new extras.

@SilentWindODoom: Hah! I loved Venture Bros. The Griffin and Belcher houses are really accurate, given the style of the show you were working with. =o Great job!

@Datkid: There is no such thing as too many Archer remakes. <3

@AddisAda: I love that Eric. XD Looks as hapless as the original. 'v')b
    xyIcMqt.png
    @CutiePie550: To add the post you wanna link to, you just go to the top of said post and click on the date (like, August 29) and that'll be a link directly to that post. I assume you already know how to do this, since you linked to the CCCC on page 3, but just in case... ^^ Now you can just copy and paste the ones I did and add in the few new extras.

@SilentWindODoom: Hah! I loved Venture Bros. The Griffin and Belcher houses are really accurate, given the style of the show you were working with. =o Great job!

@Datkid: There is no such thing as too many Archer remakes. <3

@AddisAda: I love that Eric. XD Looks as hapless as the original. 'v')b

@Jongarakun I see, thanks!
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    edited September 2014
    The Archer stuff is incredible, as is a lot of the other work here. About 75% of my households are works in progress because of the fact that we only have Young Adults, but here's what cartoon creations I've created so far (ignore the fact that Grandpa is a YA).

15yxj7d.jpg

Obviously, these are the Simpson, Belcher, Griffin, Kent, Venture, and Hill families.

They all look perfect! @SilentWindODoom
    Post edited by CutiePie550 on
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    I assumed he meant Clark Kent, aka Superman. ^^
    xyIcMqt.png
    @Jongarakun Oops, stupid me lol.
    image_zps2aefd295.png
  • UtaDagdaUtaDagda Posts: 1,556 Member
    tumblr_mrsvm4Ma2v1qgwefso7_250.gifMK from EpicEpic-2013-image-epic-2013-36229430-245-130.gif
    tumblr_nb9mlexwN11tjszqpo1_1280.png
    tumblr_nb9mlexwN11tjszqpo3_1280.png

If you want to down load her she's at my user name UtaDagda or you can search her HouseHold name "Bomba" or at #epic2013
    Love The Sims? SIMMERSE YOURSELF. Join our community.
    I gave up singing. Sorry.
    Here have my luchADORE to cheer you up.
    luchad.pngluucha.gif
    UtaDagda wrote: »
    tumblr_mrsvm4Ma2v1qgwefso7_250.gifMK from EpicEpic-2013-image-epic-2013-36229430-245-130.gif

If you want to down load her she's at my user name UtaDagda or you can search her HouseHold name "Bomba" or at #epic2013

@UtaDagda Wow, she's spot on! You're very talented!
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    edited September 2014
    @CutiePie550: Haha, np, I had to pause and think about it for a second. XD

@UtaDagda: Haven't seen Epic yet, but she looks just like her! Good job. =] Especially like the way you tweaked the nose.

I haven't made Milo or Vinny yet, but here are some of my Atlantis: the Lost Empire characters. =]
    9aptl2.jpgfof9k1.jpg15dqsyr.jpg
    Kida! Yeah, that's totally her everyday outfit. And her athletic. And her sleeping. XD

2eewgfa.jpg
    Audrey. =] I like the way she turned out much better. I swear, though, once the game comes out, if they don't have overalls, I'm gonna have to make them stat.

k55t76.jpg
    Rourke! I like the way he turned out, I might actually play him for awhile.

11uiwdh.jpg
    Sinclair. She had a cheek mole, but one of my pieces of CC overwrote it, and I'm too lazy to take it out. u_u

2qjzp68.jpg
    Aand Dr. Sweet. I can't remember the outfit he wore at the end of the movie, so I just put him in a vaguely older looking suit for formal.

I wouldn't feel right making Mole without a way to make Sims shorter, or Cookie/Packard without being able to make elders, so alas. u_u
    xyIcMqt.png
    edited September 2014
    @CutiePie550: Haha, np, I had to pause and think about it for a second. XD

@UtaDagda: Haven't seen Epic yet, but she looks just like her! Good job. =] Especially like the way you tweaked the nose.

I haven't made Milo or Vinny yet, but here are some of my Atlantis: the Lost Empire characters. =]
    9aptl2.jpgfof9k1.jpg15dqsyr.jpg
    Kida! Yeah, that's totally her everyday outfit. And her athletic. And her sleeping. XD

2eewgfa.jpg
    Audrey. =] I like the way she turned out much better. I swear, though, once the game comes out, if they don't have overalls, I'm gonna have to make them stat.

k55t76.jpg
    Rourke! I like the way he turned out, I might actually play him for awhile.

11uiwdh.jpg
    Sinclair. She had a cheek mole, but one of my pieces of CC overwrote it, and I'm too lazy to take it out. u_u

2qjzp68.jpg
    Aand Dr. Sweet. I can't remember the outfit he wore at the end of the movie, so I just put him in a vaguely older looking suit for formal.

I wouldn't feel right making Mole without a way to make Sims shorter, or Cookie/Packard without being able to make elders, so alas. u_u

@Jongarakun Jinkies! I just looked them up and they all look exactly alike! It's kind of creepy almost... Haha!
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    Haha XD Thank you! ^^ Good, good, creep factor is always a bonus. ;)
    xyIcMqt.png
    edited September 2014
    @LeslieM25: Oh wow, that was fast. =o Great job, she looks so adorable! <3 I love the job you did on her nose and eyes. ^^ (Haha, I actually watched/skimmed it last night before I went to bed. It was cute, great animation... I like how faithful they were to the original story. =o)
    Thanks! I'm glad you like her! I had to watch the beginning of the movie when I was going to make her hahaha
    GqsONVc.gif

15yxj7d.jpg

Very cute! I could tell that was Homer and Marge Simpson before I looked at the description!
    GqsONVc.gif
    UtaDagda wrote: »

She looks so great! You really got her face perfect!
    GqsONVc.gif