March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

14567810...Next

Comments

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    To all Im hoping to keep my username as Calmorezoo
    for sims4 and will set it up sometime on Tuesday when i get my mitts on my repaired/refurnished laptop. Fingers crossed!
    yes we/I will be creating in both sims3 and the new sims4
    for as long as EA keeps sims3 exchange open.
    h2xmsbl]

• witerwingswiterwings Posts: 39 Member
    Hi guys, i'm really new at this, but i have a request, do you still take them? i'm reading the steps but first i wanna make sure i'm not using the wrong section, i want/need a custom sim based on a character from another game, thanks
    Firma2.png
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    witerwings wrote: »
    Hi guys, i'm really new at this, but i have a request, do you still take them? i'm reading the steps but first i wanna make sure i'm not using the wrong section, i want/need a custom sim based on a character from another game, thanks

yes we are still taking requests for sims 3

h2xmsbl]

• deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    hello everyone
  • witerwingswiterwings Posts: 39 Member
    > @calmorezoo said:
    > witerwings wrote: »
    >
    > Hi guys, i'm really new at this, but i have a request, do you still take them? i'm reading the steps but first i wanna make sure i'm not using the wrong section, i want/need a custom sim based on a character from another game, thanks
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > yes we are still taking requests for sims 3

Great thanks, here's my request

Request Form (Sim)

Username: witerwings

Preferred creator:

Sub Type: Human

Skin color: Light

Hair color: Blonde (Blue eyes)

Traits: Athletic, Dog person, Loner, Brave, Disciplined

Favorites: Color - Blue, Music - Custom, Food - Cheesesteak

Sign: Scorpio

Lifetime Wish: Perfect Mind, Perfect Body

Name desired (optional): Abel Moore

Which EPs and SPs do you have? All

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? No

Please list the Store content that can be used:

Steampunk

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None

Link to reference pics (optional): streetfighter .wikia. com/wiki/ Abel street fighter wikia

Additional instructions?
    I want this sim to look like the character from the street fighter series Abel, Hope you can help me, I've been looking for him for so long but with 0 results and i'm running out of active sites/creator, please help me

Thanks
    Firma2.png
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Big Wave's to everyone!! Hope you all that celebrates Labor day has a very awesome day tomorrow!!!!!
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited September 2014
    Welcome back Cal! It's wonderful to see you! :D I've updated your status on the Sept. thread. :)

Thank you for the request, witerwings. I've added it to the list.

Our thread is up to date.
    Post edited by DNARequestTeam on
    SLpPUp.png
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited September 2014
    Special note for TiaBadd:
    Idontrcall has a RL emergency to attend to, so the team is going to finish your request as a group effort between several members.

The structure is being built by ARIS6962 who will pass it on to the next teammate for either interiors or landscaping. We'll keep you posted on the progress. :)

If you have any questions or concerns, please leave us a note in the new thread for Sept. or the My Page for DNA Request Team. Thank you!

This thread is Closed. Please visit us in our new September thread here. Thank you!
    Post edited by DNARequestTeam on
    SLpPUp.png
  • Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Anyone know what's happened to our dear Prof. Zoo? Did she get lost in the Sims 4 world or something? Haven't heard from her since she said she was busy with judging her Let's Build from August. I informed her about adding Pets and ITF (which btw, I have a Houseboat done up with. LOADS of fun! Only problem is trying to convince my descendants to move out of the 1br place they're in in the future!) so there shouldn't be any problems with that.
  • jenny0786jenny0786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Cynth I do know that Zoo has become busy with her classes that she teaches.
  • jenny0786jenny0786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Hello DNA members! I hope that you all are doing well. So how is everyone liking the new forums? Once I reinstall my games I will have to swing by and request another home :D