Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cartoon Character CAS Creations (C.C.C.C.!)

Comments

• MariposahMariposah Posts: 249 Member
    I've been working on Howl & Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle. I'm hoping when the game comes out there will be additional content so I can make them better.

Howl-Sophie.jpg

Origin ID Tiraehd
    TS4-Signature.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiraehd
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    I just realised I haven't uploaded her yet XD Had her in the same household as Aichi and Kai, but will upload her seperate since the other 2 don't have the right hairs yet. As soon as I give her a party outfit.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • CutiePie550CutiePie550 Posts: 406 Member
    Mariposah wrote: »
    I've been working on Howl & Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle. I'm hoping when the game comes out there will be additional content so I can make them better.

Howl-Sophie.jpg

Origin ID Tiraehd

@Mariposah I love how you tried to make Sophie Hatter look older! You are really creative!
    Check out my Cartoon Character CAS Creations (C.C.C.C.!) Thread --> http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/772908/cartoon-character-cas-creations-c-c-c-c/p1
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    I play The Sims, The Sims 2, The Sims 3, and The Sims 4 all on PC!!!
    I also play MySims and MySims Party on Wii!
    I just realised I haven't uploaded her yet XD Had her in the same household as Aichi and Kai, but will upload her seperate since the other 2 don't have the right hairs yet. As soon as I give her a party outfit.

Lol!
    Check out my Cartoon Character CAS Creations (C.C.C.C.!) Thread --> http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/772908/cartoon-character-cas-creations-c-c-c-c/p1
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    edited August 2014
    I posted Truddy Proud up here but it said that my comment would appear when it's approved. So I'll wait for awhile and try to post her up here again. She's also in the gallery under my username (CutiePie550)

Edit: I just decided to post her in the first post of this thread. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/772908/cartoon-character-cas-creations-c-c-c-c/p1
    Post edited by CutiePie550 on
    image_zps2aefd295.png
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    My new favorite thread! I'm a cartoon junkie sooooOooOoo awesome work everyone.
    Xoxk9 wrote: »
    My new favorite thread! I'm a cartoon junkie sooooOooOoo awesome work everyone.

@Xoxk9 Yay! <3 Thanks! Have you made any?
    image_zps2aefd295.png
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    @CutiePie550 Nah! I may give it a shot but it's better left to the professionals haha. ;)
    Xoxk9 wrote: »
    @CutiePie550 Nah! I may give it a shot but it's better left to the professionals haha. ;)

Lol! I don't think any of us here are professionals. This thread is just for fun! @Xoxk9
    image_zps2aefd295.png
  • AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    Now I'm home and here is Asami!

TXrggz.png

She is from Legend of Korra for anyone that doesn't know her. I'm not really fond of the main characters of that show, though I love The Last Airbender (the cartoon, not the movie, of course), but Asami is special. She is a surprisingly well-developed character, and I really like her. I'm very proud of this sim, I admit, which is why I uploaded her to the gallery even though I know that there are many versions of her in the gallery already.
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
    edited August 2014
    Alnairan wrote: »

TXrggz.png

She is from Legend of Korra for anyone that doesn't know her. I'm not really fond of the main characters of that show, though I love The Last Airbender (the cartoon, not the movie, of course), but Asami is special. She is a surprisingly well-developed character, and I really like her. I'm very proud of this sim, I admit, which is why I uploaded her to the gallery even though I know that there are many versions of her in the gallery already.

I love her! Your version stands out the most to me! It doesn't matter how many downloads or favorites a Sim gets, but the content of the Sim. You made her look very beautiful! It's also apparent that you took your time and really made her a true masterpiece!

@Alnairan I compared this to the picture on her wiki and they look really alike!
    image_zps2aefd295.png
  • AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    edited August 2014

TXrggz.png

I love her! Your version stands out the most to me! It doesn't matter how many downloads or favorites a Sim gets, but the content of the Sim. You made her look very beautiful! It's also apparent that you took your time and really made her a true masterpiece!

@Alnairan I compared this to the picture on her wiki and they look really alike!

I think this is the nicest comment anyone ever made to me on the internet.
    Thank you so much!
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille

TXrggz.png

I think this is the nicest comment anyone ever made to me on the internet.
    Thank you so much!

Your welcome!!! I would love it if you could post more of your creations! @Alnairan
    image_zps2aefd295.png
  • AngelAmyRFAngelAmyRF Posts: 58 Member
    My Origin ID is angelamyrf. Johnny Bravo is up under household Bravo or #johnnybravo
  • HatchlingHatchling Posts: 67 Member
    I tried making Bee (of "Bee and PuppyCat") but she didn't quite turn out the way I wanted her. I'm happy with her face, but I have a hard time making bodies look proportionate, so I'll probably try again soon. Also doesn't help that they've changed the art style, my Bee is the original from the show, not the comic.
    No pics yet, but she's in the gallery. My Origin is HatchlingChibi.
  • LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    I made Jasmine :D
    TS4demoJasmine_zpscef0b00e.png
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • SimurgSimurg Posts: 361 Member
    Someone please create Megara from Disney's Hercules.
    5a46jk.jpg
    Simurg wrote: »
    I'll make her right now :)
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    edited August 2014

And the gospel backup singing statues!

"No chance no way I won't make her, no no.
    This demo won't play, I won't make them in SIms..."
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • katrinakrakishkatrinakrakish Posts: 355 Member
    Jongarakun wrote: »
    I made a Jessica Rabbit, then the demo crashed (forgot to remove a WIP piece of custom content like a dork). >_> So here she is, v 2.
    axodjn.jpg20j5mwn.jpg
    Reference Reference

And also Betty Boop!
    2ziplli.jpgnn5vn4.jpg
    Reference Reference

Shoulda made her pupils smaller, but I'm too lazy to fire the demo back up and retake the screenshots. =P

Omg! Betty Boop!! She looks too adorable! (bigfan) xDD I also love your Jessica Rabbit. Great Creations! :3
    Origin account: Vegeta_tales
  • FairyLights1FairyLights1 Posts: 759 Member
    I have made one that looks a lot like Frozen Elsa, though not intentionally, I was trying to make an anime face. To make Elsa with Sims 4, was a lot easier than the one I made with 3, because 4 is so cartoony.

On that subject of cartoony, I question if mods will truly be able to make more realistic custom facial content as many had hoped. I have already dabbled with s4pe, and color magic, and the eyes I made still look cartoony. Oh well. *ends rant*.
    What do you think? She's under #disney and #hercules
    TS4demoMegara_zpscdbf4741.png
    TS4demoMegara2_zps63a4c4f0.png
    GqsONVc.gif
  • pattyheartpattyheart Posts: 284 Member
    Three of the very first SIms I created are Olive Oyl, Popeye TheSailorMan and Betty Boop. My origin name is pattyheart, I have found that this CAS works so much better for creating characters! Seeing some excellent work here!!
    My Origin ID is PattyHeart <3 Find me at Twitter as animatedword <3
    edited August 2014
    AngelAmyRF wrote: »
    My Origin ID is angelamyrf. Johnny Bravo is up under household Bravo or #johnnybravo

Just updated the list! ;)@AngelAmyRF
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    edited August 2014
    Hatchling wrote: »
    I tried making Bee (of "Bee and PuppyCat") but she didn't quite turn out the way I wanted her. I'm happy with her face, but I have a hard time making bodies look proportionate, so I'll probably try again soon. Also doesn't help that they've changed the art style, my Bee is the original from the show, not the comic.
    No pics yet, but she's in the gallery. My Origin is HatchlingChibi.

I've added her to the list! Don't worry about things like that! I'm sure a lot of people will play her in the gallery! @Hatchling
    Edit: I just had to say... Gurl that body looks just right! And the improvisation on the hair is just wonderful!
    I have made one that looks a lot like Frozen Elsa, though not intentionally, I was trying to make an anime face. To make Elsa with Sims 4, was a lot easier than the one I made with 3, because 4 is so cartoony.

On that subject of cartoony, I question if mods will truly be able to make more realistic custom facial content as many had hoped. I have already dabbled with s4pe, and color magic, and the eyes I made still look cartoony. Oh well. *ends rant*.

@FairyLights1 I love how awesome the CAS system is! I also love how you made something unintentional but stuck with it. You are very creative! And maybe it might come out in one of those dreaded ep lol! I love how you can make the eyes look like anything you want.
    pattyheart wrote: »
    Three of the very first SIms I created are Olive Oyl, Popeye TheSailorMan and Betty Boop. My origin name is pattyheart, I have found that this CAS works so much better for creating characters! Seeing some excellent work here!!

I've added them all to the list! @pattyheart When I can I'll take a look. I hope that you made Olive and Popeye married! On Olive: The hair substitution was spot on! I also love that smile she gave off. She just wanted to make me happy! Popeye looked remarkable too! Betty Boop had the perfect hairstyle for her image!
    Post edited by CutiePie550 on
    image_zps2aefd295.png