March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Happy Sunday everyone! I think I am finally getting a little more used to the new forums, lol :D

Airis, Sunrise Villa is Stunning!

And Bree, your Dive Post is Awesome! I can't Believe how quickly you whipped this one up! You are getting to be as quick as Sashbot, lol!

Got both of these lovelies Rec'd. :)
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    I would like to claim this one next!
    ObviouSecret
    I have claimed your Request
    Date: June 2,2014
    Username: ObviouSecret
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Resort in Monte Vista Colors
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
    Please Check in Here:

We are already friends, I will leave her a message on her My Page.
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited August 2014
    Hi everyone :-) Sorry for being so out of the loop. Still trying to get my bearings with the new digs. Anyway, here's a link to my current WIP (crossing my fingers and hoping this link works!) Elven Home for B4b3guRl

Screenshot-48_zps012c2f1d.jpg

Yes, looks like it does! Now, here's the link to my DNA contact thread here in the New World.
    h2xmsbl]
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    Airis, Sunrise Villa is lavish and beautiful! Well done, team mate! Off to leave a well deserved rec.
    h2xmsbl]
  • ObviouSecretObviouSecret Posts: 233 Member
    Whoa, new forums. I still have a lot to get in order (like a picture) but it looks like I've made it here in one piece (finally)! Hello everyone!
    Wave's to ObviouSecret. Welcome to The New DNA Forum sweetie.
  • LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,786 Member
    @suepea Your WIP looks awesome! I love the roof detail, and the landscaping. btw your link worked fine. :)
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Suepea this one is amazing, just loving it, can't wait to see this one finished........so very rustic and charming :)

SLpPUp.png
  • lovinglyawesomelovinglyawesome Posts: 47 Member
    edited August 2014
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: lovinglyawesome
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): family house
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs and all sps except for fast lane, high end loft.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 60x60
    Number of bedrooms: 7
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Child's girl, pink, boy child, blue, teen boy, Gothic, teen girl, pink and teen girl, goth
    Number of bathrooms: 5
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike: really bright blue outside of the bathroom
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: tiny prodigy, lady ravendancers
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Either sunset valley or moonlight falls
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Garden pool hot tub, guest house , cellar, skill room, music room
    Additional instructions? Make it at least 2 floors
    Post edited by lovinglyawesome on
  • Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Hey DNA (And our dear and quite brilliant Prof. Zoo!) Just found Zoo's new forum contact thread so I'll be watching~ And some of those builds are UTTER FAB!
  • rachelmz1227rachelmz1227 Posts: 30 New Member
    edited October 2014
    Request Form (Residential Lot)

Username: rachelmz1227

Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern

Which EPs and SPs do you have? World Adventures, Ambitions, Fast Lane Stuff, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University, Island Paradise

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic

Lot size (dimensions): Whatever the build calls for... probably quite large

Number of bedrooms: 5

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    Master bedroom with bathroom
    Bunk bed room for two girls (children)
    Girl's nursery (brown and pink theme would be awesome)
    Teenage boy's room
    Small, cute guest bedroom (maybe a daybed room)

Number of bathrooms: 4 (master bath, upstairs full bathroom for the kids to share, main floor bathroom, "wet room" bathroom accessible from the outdoor pool area)

Favorite color schemes: I love tans/creams and browns, and I like rooms with different colored walls (ex. one brown wall, three cream walls... stuff like that). I like maroon color schemes. I also prefer cherry woods (dark reddish brown). Brown and pink is another of my favorites. And pale yellow with pale blue is pretty.

Colors you dislike: Anything too flashy, unless it's for a kid's room. No bright greens or oranges (pale is fine).

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Please

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes, and so can custom content if it's packaged in with the build

Please list the Store content that can be used: None

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: No

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? None in particular

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link to specific house or plan: I have a few photos that I would love to see implemented if possible. I understand that some of them may not be do-able within the game, and that's fine. You at least get an idea of the style I like. Any custom content needed is perfectly fine to package in. Here are some photos:

Please do this if possible: -mod has links and will send to creator when claimed (I cannot add links yet with the rules of the new forums, so I had to send them all to the moderator)

If not, then I'm pretty sure this one would be: -mod has links and will send to creator when claimed
    (Either way I like the brown stone and cream stucco combination for a house).

For the master bedroom, I love dark colors and windows: -mod has links and will send to creator when claimed

Balcony off the master bedroom: -mod has links and will send to creator when claimed

I'm in love with this for a master bath: -mod has links and will send to creator when claimed

Kitchen: -mod has links and will send to creator when claimed

Nursery: -mod has links and will send to creator when claimed

Something to this effect near the pool area: -mod has links and will send to creator when claimed

I'd love a seating area around a fire pit like this one:-mod has links and will send to creator when claimed

For the girl's bunk room, I love rooms like this one (and I love the pale blue/pale yellow combination): -mod has links and will send to creator when claimed

Or this one: -mod has links and will send to creator when claimed

I'd also like a library, something to this effect: -mod has links and will send to creator when claimed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?
    I would love a fancy pool area with bar. If something like this is possible, it would be PERFECT:
    -mod has links and will send to creator when claimed

As mentioned, I'd like a "wet room" accessible by the pool area (a bathroom to use when you're dripping wet so you don't drip through the house).

Also a play room for the kids.

And the library/reading room, which I mentioned. Nothing like a massive library, but a quaint little reading room with a couple of book shelves and a nice window.

Additional instructions? I know this is pretty extravagant and detailed. Hopefully you can utilize some of the pictures in the design. It does not, by any means, have to be exact. The pics are just a guide to what I would like it to be ideally, but it anything is too difficult or not possible that's okay! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this and if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me!!! :smile:
    Post edited by rachelmz1227 on
  • VintageRageVintageRage Posts: 57 Member
    Well now that my sims are all moved in to their new community, I need to get them an awesome place to work.

Request Form (Community Lot)
    Username: VintageRage
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank): BreeMiles, Illusie, or idontrcall
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Modern Salon
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? ALL
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry
    Lot size (dimensions): 20x36 (Current lot already in twinbrook)
    Public restrooms? Yes, but they don't need to be huge.
    Favorite color schemes: off white, black, gray, maybe a red highlight or something
    Colors you dislike: pink, purple, hot/neon colors
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes Please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? No thanks
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Any
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Twinbrook
    Link to specific building or plan:
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? My female sim is currently working from her home that BreeMiles built as a stylist and she would really like to own a business outside the home. Looking for something modern looking, and will need to be able to make it a business to hire employees. I will be placing it in town at 754 Park Drive which is currently a community lot. I would like to have at least 2 floors, including a massage area and maybe a sauna.
    Additional instructions? Please be creative!
    Yay for new requests! :D

SLpPUp.png
    edited August 2014
    Wave's to everyone! How are you all doing today. Our sweet Airis's, La Rosa del Desierto (No CC, NO CAP) By AIRIS6962 Got a big Feature today! Awesome work sweet friend and teammate.

Link: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8406415
    Huge congratulations to ARIS6962 on being featured! How exciting!! :D

congratulations.gif
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Thank you very much my dear teammates and friends <3:)
  • waynesshopwaynesshop Posts: 74 Member
    Congratulations Airis!!!!
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Thank youuuuu :) Hugs
  • Nirar22Nirar22 Posts: 172 Member
    Congrats Airis! How exciting! :D
    The Stone Kings--my Random Royal Kingdom Challenge

Full of Beans--a Perfect Genetics, Midnight Sun, ISBI rolled into one challenge
    Hi there!

Are you placing a request that requires links, but are unable to post the links on this site?

Please contact us via message on the DNA Request Team page and we'll provide instructions for sharing those links.

Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png