March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    WOW. This is going to take some getting used to, isn't it? GREAT new builds, everyone! Tomorrow I have registration all day and all evening. The following day I will get on here and try to get caught up on Recs and comments and on team e-mail. If they could have done this a week or two ago I would have had time to deal with it! Zoo
    oow785m
  • MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    edited August 2014
    Only thing that I am concerned about is how DNA is going to track requests since these posts have prohibitive limits. However, I still say whether thou (DNA) goest, I follow. ;)
  • Zenith25Zenith25 Posts: 185 Member
    @sashraf Your builds are always excellent, and this latest is definitely no exception. I look forward to trying it out ingame.

You know over the last couple of years I keep meaning to request a build here, but every time I think I know what I want I see another new build from one of the team and get distracted with it, haha! Too many builds, too little time, and I thank you all for such exquisite distractions. :)

I have Sims 4 on order, but 3 still has a very long life left for me...
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Morakai wrote: »
    Only thing that I am concerned about is how DNA is going to track requests since these posts have prohibitive limits. However, I still say whether thou (DNA) goest, I follow. ;)

I agree with you!!! :) For now, we're linking back to the old forum, since the posts can be edited and don't prohibit length. I hope this is something they will adjust here in the near future. We have so much to fit in to one post! lol
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    is confused

where is siggies... how do we navigate... how do we link to a post....

how about editing a post?

disclaim... I do not belive I will see posts on the new wall.... for now I run in... check threads (if I can find them) and run out...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • VintageRageVintageRage Posts: 57 Member
    Thank you breemiles. I just found this site so I could tell you thank you. I have downloaded and recommended. Thanks again. Can't wait to play it.
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    note: did I say new forum = me confused ?

don't know how you will atempt to contact people when takeing their request... but I'm not sure about the new my page what you see there... please excuse me if I'm slow... I have bookmarked this thread (i think) and at least will check the old my page
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Hey D.N.A! I'm still around, just waiting for Zoo to say something. New forums are WEIRD hm? quicker to reply though.
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Thank you breemiles. I just found this site so I could tell you thank you. I have downloaded and recommended. Thanks again. Can't wait to play it.

You are most welcome my dear. It was a pleasure building it for you dear!
    edited August 2014
    I would like to claim this one next dear!
    Cakenotlie1
    I Have Claimed Your Request!
    Date: May 8, 2014
    Username: Cakenotlie1
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Dive Bar
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Please Check In Here:
    Friend Request sent on 8/13/14
    Post edited by BreeMiles on
  • waynesshopwaynesshop Posts: 74 Member
    Gorgeous builds everyone :)

This new forum is def neat but will take some getting used too. I usually post and catch up on my phone, but had to log in from a PC to because the mobile site confused me a tad :\
  • originalsimoriginalsim Posts: 1,696 Member
    Hi Everybody!
    Found the new forums but it may take me awhile to figure it all out.
    In the mean time, I just want to tell my talented teammates that you are all doing wonderful work and that I miss you all!
  • Nirar22Nirar22 Posts: 172 Member
    Woot! I found the thread---this is going to take some getting used to. Haha! I even managed to figure out how to bookmark it, that tiny little star thing sure hides up there!

What I haven't figured out yet--is my profile (if you can call it that!)--and the people I had friended--where did all that info go??

Lovely houses BreeMiles and Sashraf! <3
    The Stone Kings--my Random Royal Kingdom Challenge

Full of Beans--a Perfect Genetics, Midnight Sun, ISBI rolled into one challenge
    anettesb wrote: »
    is confused

where is siggies... how do we navigate... how do we link to a post....

how about editing a post?

disclaim... I do not belive I will see posts on the new wall.... for now I run in... check threads (if I can find them) and run out...

Hi anette! There is so much to take in! lol I can help with a few of the questions...
    Siggies: No siggies as of now.

To link to a post: Double click on the post and it will give you the link in your address bar. The other method is to right click on the post and select 'open in new tab'. When it opens in the new tab, the link will be in the address bar.

Editing: There's a little wheel looking kind of icon in the upper right corner that shows up when you hover in the area...click that and it will give you the option to edit your post.

Note: This is Lissykin in case you need to talk to me about any of this. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,815 Member
    @BreeMiles that is soo pretty!
    @sashraf your build is stunning!!

Great job both of you!! {hugs}
  • blair2396blair2396 Posts: 336 Member
    Request Form (Residential Lot)

Username: blair2396
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Traditional Legacy Home
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? I have all EPs, as well as Town Life and Master Suite SPs
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 50x50
    Number of bedrooms: 5 (Master suite, nursery, guest room, and 2 child/teen rooms)
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? I’d like the master room and the nursery in warm colors, the guest room should be neutral colors, one of the teen rooms is for a girl and the other is for a boy.
    Number of bathrooms: 4
    Favorite color schemes: either blue/green/grey or red/brown
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: I have the Wilderness Dreaming set for the nursery and It’s Game Time for the man cave, but they don’t have to be used in the build.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Hidden Springs
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? landscaping, outside play area for the kids, 2-car garage, greenhouse, pool, and hot tub
    Additional instructions? Formal living, dining, kitchen, breakfast nook, mud room, study, area for pets, and music room. Theater and man cave/game room in the basement (or an attic if that is easier). The master suite should have an en suite and a walk-in closet. I only want a little décor; I don’t want it overloading the house.
  • priscapuppriscapup Posts: 1,670 Member
    I'm loving all the new builds from my favorite uber-talented people! :D Started to get used to the looks of this place, now if our pages just start looking more friendly. :p
    SLpPUp.png
  • LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,786 Member
    Hi! I'm finally starting to get used to this new set up. :) Prisca, I agree with you that our My Pages need to be more friendly. Having the search engine find them would be an awesome start. lol

Since I can't navigate to CroweBTJBJJ's page, I wanted to update her here. The farmhouse is coming right along. So far it's taken a few rebuilds of the exterior to get the house to fit nicely on the 30x30 space, whilst allowing enough room for the pool and hot tub out back. I don't have an estimated date of completion, but I'll continue to keep you updated on my progress. :smile:
  • diddle783diddle783 Posts: 22 Member
    edited August 2014
    sashraf wrote: »
    Oh wow I think I made it ;) Hi every one!

Diddle783 Your request is finished!
    I hope you enjoy it.

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8390668#

Slideshow Link: http://s1108.photobucket.com/user/sashraf56/slideshow/DNA_Requests/The Manor House

01_zpsc68a8791.png

Wow i love it!! The colors you used, the curtains with the vintrage are looking awesome, the consevatory, the romance in the manor is really awesome..You fixed my dreamhouse ;);)....thank you so much ;)) Rc it also ;)

Post edited by diddle783 on
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited August 2014
    I will claim this one now thanks

Username: CraziiMiku
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Man, I would like a BIG mansion xD
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All Ep's except INF and Master Suite, Town life and Diesel stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 30x30 or bigger
    Number of bedrooms: 5
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.): Okay, so two master bedrooms, 1 boyish, 1 girlish and 1 unisex.
    Number of bathrooms: 4
    Favorite color schemes: Any
    Colors you dislike: ORANGE
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?: Yes please!

Friend request sent August 15, 2014

Thanks Glenkarri! I've noted it in the Open Requests.

Hello to you too, Bree! :D
    SLpPUp.png