Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Buncha random Simlebrities

Fouad089Fouad089 Posts: 37 Member
Just wanted to share some celebrity Sims I've made. All can be downloaded at the Gallery, username: Floyd089

14851716183_c6023a2f0a_o.jpg

Edit:

15789611112_c06fdff3a7_b.jpg

20510713541_99f5248a2d_b.jpg

20479317566_8b1188562f_b.jpg

-Faye
Post edited by Fouad089 on

Comments

• llburkellburke Posts: 4 New Member
    These are spot on!! Well done!
  • Fouad089Fouad089 Posts: 37 Member
    Thanks!
  • horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    They look great. Have you uploaded them?
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.
    Thanks, @horrorfan1980s ! I did upload them if you wanna check 'em out.
  • lanadelsimlanadelsim Posts: 136 Member
    These are pretty great!
    Fouad089 wrote: »
    Thanks, @horrorfan1980s ! I did upload them if you wanna check 'em out.

Thanks. I'm going to grab Scarlett in a few minutes. I love her look.
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.
  • simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member
    These are great! I especially love your Audrey Hepburn. :)
    KGLsNuM.jpg
    Okay so I grabbed Scarlett, Audrey, and also Cindy Crawford. I'm now following you so I can more of your sims when you upload them. Nice work.
  • TwilightVampiresTwilightVampires Posts: 86 Member
    @Fouad089 love Audrey Hepburn! :)
    " Forgive others not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace"
    I AM A MAC PLAYER
    EK I GET TO PLAY THE SIMS 4 ON 17/02/15!
  • LegoLego Posts: 64 New Member
    edited August 2014
    I've made some and uploaded them to the gallery. I did "The Big Lebowski" and "Cheech and Chong". Tried my best with what's available.

On a side note, the hair your using for Charlize Theron would work well for a Miley Cirus as well
    Thanks, everyone. I'm working on more Sims celebrities but in the meantime there's a couple of Twilight characters uploaded and some random ones like Peter Griffin. Appreciate everyone's feedback!
    edited August 2014
    @Lego -- Can't find ya in the demo for some reason. As per your side note, I agree...I would make her too, but it seems like she's been done so many times already.
  • xMeemoxxMeemox Posts: 21 Member
    @Fouad089 very nice! Been trying to do some celebs myself but not having a lot of success
    d80e2d08-5fa2-40fe-af01-67665bb34568.png
    @Meemox -- At first my Sims were looking very "cartoony" but my preference is something a little more realistic. Making celebs helps get some practice in to achieve that realistic look. Keep at it...it just takes some time (and a few tweaks) ;)
  • LorchiesLorchies Posts: 248 Member
    here is emma watson ^^ what do you think ? ^^

qzkxgh.jpg
    4H0wpBe.gif
    SXqHYMo.gifWxpCjVk.pngyQHCqnz.gifr8OGTWg.png56PglL7.gif
    B9hE3y9.pngCOLCyt0.gifB9hE3y9.png
  • mazhylismazhylis Posts: 85 Member
    edited August 2014
    2m76wdw.jpg
    she kind of reminds me JoJo xD tho I didn't even tried to make her look like JoJo
    @Lorchies That's a pretty good likeness, nice touch with the hair too. @mazhylis Not sure who JoJo was until I looked her up and I can see why she reminds you of her.
  • LegoLego Posts: 64 New Member
    edited August 2014
    Need, Arnold Shwartzenneger, Chuck Norris, Rambo

dare I say, a Will Wright.
    Post edited by Lego on
    Lego wrote: »
    Need, Arnold Shwartzenneger, Chuck Norris, Rambo

dare I say, a Will Wright.

Chuck is definitely on the gallery already. I downloaded him. :D
  • halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    @Fouad089

Your sims look awesome. Love them all, you did a great job there
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • LorchiesLorchies Posts: 248 Member
    @Lorchies That's a pretty good likeness, nice touch with the hair too. @mazhylis Not sure who JoJo was until I looked her up and I can see why she reminds you of her.

Thank you ^-^
    4H0wpBe.gif
    SXqHYMo.gifWxpCjVk.pngyQHCqnz.gifr8OGTWg.png56PglL7.gif
    B9hE3y9.pngCOLCyt0.gifB9hE3y9.png
  • xMeemoxxMeemox Posts: 21 Member
    edited August 2014
    @Meemox -- At first my Sims were looking very "cartoony" but my preference is something a little more realistic. Making celebs helps get some practice in to achieve that realistic look. Keep at it...it just takes some time (and a few tweaks) ;)

thanks, I will stick at it, I want a perfect set of Halliwell sisters, my Phoebe is getting there but the rest are nowhere near, there's a couple of good Prue's in the gallery, but I never played the game with a Prue anyway... (I did toy with the idea of killing her off and having her on the plot as a ghost). Guess I won't be doing that on sims4!

Post edited by xMeemox on
    d80e2d08-5fa2-40fe-af01-67665bb34568.png
  • mazhylismazhylis Posts: 85 Member
    vp85tz.png
    sort of tried to make selena gomez and failed :P need more mods to start make sims look like celebrities xd
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    These are great; Audrey Hepburn is completely spot on!