March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    edited August 2014
    Colorist40 wrote:
    TadOlson wrote:
    Baker9793-Hi there!I hope you had fun.
    Zabeth0-Great update!
    IreneSwift-Great update!World Adventures is fun even if you can't travel.I'll be updating my Mods soon.
    Colorist40-I've had bad days and some recently with that hot weather stopping me from playing sims.Great pictures! 89.gif
    14833247265_20421135e9_z.jpg
    Celiria-The AI is horrible because it's made my sims jump out of work to go start protests when I don't want them having protests.I had to fix that in Retuner so they can't start the protests autonomously anymore.Great idea!
    vancanuckfan86-Hi there and welcome!
    Sara2573-Hi there!Great pictures!That game sounds interesting.
    chic_urbanity-Great pictures!Your sims look great!
    GBA91101Nver4get-Great written update!
    I'll have my real update ready a little later.I hope for this 30.gif to come to us very soon

Aww Thanks TadOlson Love that smiley popping out of the cake. That is awesome. I don't know how you guys got those words on your sim pictures. That is awesome too. You guys so talented :mrgreen:

You just open the picture in microsoft paint (or any other photo editing program) select the typing tool and click and drag across the image to create a text box after which you just type like you would in microsoft word.
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,102 Member
    edited August 2014
    Celiria wrote:
    Colorist40 wrote:
    TadOlson wrote:
    Baker9793-Hi there!I hope you had fun.
    Zabeth0-Great update!
    IreneSwift-Great update!World Adventures is fun even if you can't travel.I'll be updating my Mods soon.
    Colorist40-I've had bad days and some recently with that hot weather stopping me from playing sims.Great pictures! 89.gif
    14833247265_20421135e9_z.jpg
    Celiria-The AI is horrible because it's made my sims jump out of work to go start protests when I don't want them having protests.I had to fix that in Retuner so they can't start the protests autonomously anymore.Great idea!
    vancanuckfan86-Hi there and welcome!
    Sara2573-Hi there!Great pictures!That game sounds interesting.
    chic_urbanity-Great pictures!Your sims look great!
    GBA91101Nver4get-Great written update!
    I'll have my real update ready a little later.I hope for this 30.gif to come to us very soon

Aww Thanks TadOlson Love that smiley popping out of the cake. That is awesome. I don't know how you guys got those words on your sim pictures. That is awesome too. You guys so talented :mrgreen:

You just open the picture in microsoft paint (or any other photo editing program) select the typing tool and click and drag across the image to create a text box after which you just type like you would in microsoft word.

Thanks for that. Even though I am older guess I learned something new today. Proves no matter how old you are, you aren't too old to learn lol.
  • Sara2573Sara2573 Posts: 295 Member
    edited August 2014
    Wow! So many posts.

Colorist40- I believe it was your birthday and I'm late, but happy (late) birthday! It's too bad your other family glitched! I really like Quiana's hair and her dress recolor though. :D Some of the other females have some interesting hair colors too.

That's Alexander drinking a Woohoo On The Beach. :wink:
    lZZ4aEy.png
    IreneSwift wrote:

Sara2573
    June Shallow doesn't like anyone. She's a nasty, unpleasant woman. Hunter Cottoneye is a nasty, unpleasant man too. Your sims just picked the wrong people to try to make friends with.

I think Hunter is slowly warming up to Alexa. June Shallow...not so much.

GBA91101Nver4get- Wow. 50 Sim days. I can't even get everything completed in 90 Sim days. :lol:

TadOlson- I don't even know anything about CAW, but it looks good! :-)

---

Okay. I don't even want to talk about TS4. $70.00 seems like a ridiculous price in my opinion. They won't have pools. I'm probably just going to sit back and read the reviews when The Sims 4 finally comes out. I also recently discovered they took out wedding arches in The Sims 3 base game.

Well...I might buy the Sims 4, but it better be pretty much bug-free for that to happen. :wink:
    edited August 2014
    Colorist40 wrote:
    Lovely sims Colorist, sorry that your other family glitched on you :(

Thank you. Love your avi with the blood on the side of her mouth by the way.

Thanks! :) And thanks for the compliments on my sims too! That's okay about not liking Audrey's films... if you like 🐸🐸🐸🐸 stuff though you might enjoy Charade (not sure if you've seen that or not) starring Audrey. :) Good luck with your new sims family.

Wow didn't even know about that one. lol Might have to check it out. My favs of 🐸🐸🐸🐸 films are Rope, Rear Window, Strangers on a Train, Dial M for Murder.

Oh I just checked it out it wasn't directed by 🐸🐸🐸🐸 so no wonder I never heard about it. It looks interesting though and I do love Cary Grant, so might have to watch it lol.

edited August 2014
    Sara2573 wrote:
    Wow! So many posts.

Colorist40- I believe it was your birthday and I'm late, but happy (late) birthday! It's too bad your other family glitched! I really like Quiana's hair and her dress recolor though. :D Some of the other females have some interesting hair colors too.

That's Alexander drinking a Woohoo On The Beach. :wink:
    lZZ4aEy.png
    IreneSwift wrote:

Sara2573
    June Shallow doesn't like anyone. She's a nasty, unpleasant woman. Hunter Cottoneye is a nasty, unpleasant man too. Your sims just picked the wrong people to try to make friends with.

I think Hunter is slowly warming up to Alexa. June Shallow...not so much.

GBA91101Nver4get- Wow. 50 Sim days. I can't even get everything completed in 90 Sim days. :lol:

TadOlson- I don't even know anything about CAW, but it looks good! :-)

---

Okay. I don't even want to talk about TS4. $70.00 seems like a ridiculous price in my opinion. They won't have pools. I'm probably just going to sit back and read the reviews when The Sims 4 finally comes out. I also recently discovered they took out wedding arches in The Sims 3 base game.

Well...I might buy the Sims 4, but it better be pretty much bug-free for that to happen. :wink:

Aww thanks. I appreciate it just the same. I know not everybody is on everyday. It still means a lot. Heck with drinking it, how about the real thing on the beach ha ha ha. :oops: I would never do it in rl, so guess the drink the next best thing lol.

• GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    edited August 2014
    An Update: Amanda is now an elder and is still gardening. Clive and Horase are still dating and all the kids are doing horrible in school. Chris got detention because he slept through class, I didn't even know that sims could get detention. Chris is now a teen and he finally got his own bed so he doesn't have to sleep on the patio chairs anymore. Bob is working towards getting lvl 10 in the science career. The family still hasn't moved into a larger house, but they will soon. Poor Crystal and Chloe probably won't have their parents at their weddings (since Bob/Amanda are elders and Chloe/Crystal are toddlers).
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
  • chic_urbanitychic_urbanity Posts: 274 Member
    edited August 2014
    Colorist40 wrote:
    Colorist40 wrote:
    Lovely sims Colorist, sorry that your other family glitched on you :(

Thank you. Love your avi with the blood on the side of her mouth by the way.

Thanks! :) And thanks for the compliments on my sims too! That's okay about not liking Audrey's films... if you like 🐸🐸🐸🐸 stuff though you might enjoy Charade (not sure if you've seen that or not) starring Audrey. :) Good luck with your new sims family.

Wow didn't even know about that one. lol Might have to check it out. My favs of 🐸🐸🐸🐸 films are Rope, Rear Window, Strangers on a Train, Dial M for Murder.

Oh I just checked it out it wasn't directed by 🐸🐸🐸🐸 so no wonder I never heard about it. It looks interesting though and I do love Cary Grant, so might have to watch it lol.

Oh haha sorry for the confusion I didn't mean to suggest that Charade was from 🐸🐸🐸🐸, just that if you like that style of film, Charade is kind of a thriller/mystery too. :) I'd never heard of it til I saw it in a store on bluray haha! I love Rear Window, Grace Kelly is so lovely in it and her co-star is hysterical.
    b11vVIw.jpg
    edited August 2014
    Update 2:

After Alexa was kicked out of the party, she went home and just spent the rest of the night relaxing. Alexander went home not too long after she did.

Alexander also used some of their remaining money to build a fenced off garden. He thought they could either sell some of the produce or use it to make food.

The next night, Alexa was invited to a party by Yuri. Even though he tried hitting on her the night before, accepting the invitation seemed like the nicest thing to do. They chatted for a bit and just as the party was about to end, Roxie went into labor.
    URs7fto.jpg

Since no one else was doing anything, Alexa offered to drive her to the hospital so Roxie could have her baby.
    2qXv2Zy.jpg

It ended up being twins (1 boy, 1 girl).
    B8c25DF.jpg

Meanwhile, Alexander was at Aquarius. It was supposedly popular with celebrities and so the bouncer wouldn't let him in. He tried bribing her with $50. She took it, but still refused to let him in.
    Eventually, she went inside onto the dance floor so...he sneaked in. Alexander went straight to the bar and ordered a Woohoo On The Beach.
    gqyeE61.jpg

While he was sitting at the bar, he noticed how cute the mixologist was so he had the great idea of getting in the hot tub and inviting her to join him.
    Th7Pdwm.jpg

Alexander didn't let her talk long before deciding to make a move on her.
    Ev5fFzV.jpg
    vtBHWei.jpg

He tried kissing her next.
    ltepjHJ.jpg

But she wasn't very happy when he wanted to make out.
    PKhHYuo.jpg

The mixologist got out of the hot tub and Aquarius was closed for the night. Alexander headed home and went to bed.

The next morning, Alexa found out she was pregnant.
    Zc4Htb8.jpg

Alexa was worried because she didn't know who the father was. She decided maybe her pregnancy was from a past relationship before she moved to Riverview. That relationship didn't end well and it was one of the reasons they decided to move. Alexa wanted a fresh start.

It wasn't long before she told Alexander. He wasn't very happy about it, but decided to support her as much as he could.
    PgI1YPr.jpg

Alexander invited the mixologist over for a bit.
    NXqB1Qw.jpg

He asked her on a date and they went out. Alexa had nothing to do so she invited Hunter over. They were close friends, but she hoped to be in a relationship with him.

(Hunter was actually peeping through the window at her. It was creepy. :shock: )
    s9RjSaw.jpg
    oW8FOAq.jpg

Later that day, she asked Hunter to be her boyfriend. After he spent some time in the hot tub (before Alexander told him to shoo), they watched the stars together.
    0qOv3uA.jpg

Hunter also hid Alexander's clothes. They probably aren't going to get along very well.
    iroPUXH.jpg

edited August 2014
    I thought I would post so far how my not influencing the women and how they are getting along with Elias update is going. I do not make any of the women or Elias interact with each other. If they don't do it autonomously it don't get done lol.

screenshot_original.jpg

See how involved the women are with Elias? :roll: Elias looks real wrapped up in something, but obviously not the women lol

screenshot_original.jpg

Janis went to sit on the couch to eat. Was it because the table was full?

screenshot_original.jpg

Hooray finally Cassidy decides to not ignore the elep... I mean Elias in the room. :lol:

screenshot_original.jpg

Elias sitting down to eat at an empty table while Janis pic above chooses couch. Yes they both were sitting down to eat at the same time. You can plainly see there are no room issues here lol.

I have played them for 3 sim weeks and 1 day and all the sisters have a relationship with each other even if it is just a little. Elias has all neutral with the girls except Cassidy as she deigned to talk with him in the pic above. lol

I think all the women will be bachelorette's and Elias a bachelor at this point lol.
  • Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited August 2014
    a0av83.jpg

Rafael: The conman in him saw that what she'd said was bravado. Her face expression and manner said she was not worried, but her tensed muscles and breathing said she was terrified of this place. He couldn't help but think how badly things would go for him if she decided not to marry him after all- and while he was not afraid that she would kill him- she could, and he wouldn't even complain, the fear that replaced it was that she would leave him. He'd rather be murdered slowly than left. He couldn't even imagine living without her again- he'd not been looking, but now that he'd met her and felt this way, there was no going back. It would be so much worse than the woman who'd kissed him. He'd probably just throw himself at Konstantin Petrovich Ovechkin, just to not have to deal with it anymore. That was one good thing about his enemies, if he ever got tired of living, all he had to do was stop fighting it, and they'd solve that problem quite efficiently. The conman in him knew he could convince her to stay. He didn't have magic, but he did have psychology.

Firstly, Rafael knew better than to let his fear show, and he was much better at hiding it than her. Though he would have to be particularly careful what he said and did. "So, how do ve 'gyet this parrty starrtyed?' I must admit I'm a byit unfamiliarr vith the Simericyan veddink, othyer than havink syeen some tv refyerences...it syeems you do just rrings...on the lyeft side instyead of the right?"

This was only partially a worry that he might be missing something important that would upset her; he was pretty sure he had it from the tv, because even though he hadn't been looking to learn how people get married in Simerica, his first assumptions that he was dealing with a lot of very young widows and widowers had been very confusing- until Vlad had told him they wore their rings on the wrong finger. The other thing this was doing was giving her something she was quite confident about to correct him with, which perhaps would help her feel more in control. He didn't know what was scaring her- if it was an approaching witch, he expected to be told to shut up, if it was the place itself, she'd probably take it as a great opportunity to tell him at length all about wedding ceremonies, and if she did that, she'd probably feel much better after she did.

Zelda: "Really? How do Russians do it?"

Rafael: He wasn't quite prepared for that. She was going to buy more time even than just explaining! She'd have him explain and then her explain. It was definitely the place that had her skittish...but why? Yes, it was creepy...skulls patterned in the carpet and the statue...but she was a witch, surely she wasn't afraid of statues. Yes, she'd mentioned that witches had stripped people down to their consciousnesses, but she already knew that...and it wasn't as though the statues looked any different. In fact, he'd probably feel better if they did look different- if they glowed or wept blood or something- the fact that they looked no different than any other statue made him wonder how many he'd walked by without ever knowing.

Rafael: "Vell, beforre the veddink, usually about a month or so out, the couple goes to ZAGS, err- it's a.. rregyistrry offyice of civyil statuses: veddinks, divorcyes, birrths and dyeaths those kyinds of things- and fyiles an applicyation forr marrriage. Vaiting period, abyout thirrty dyays. The nyight before the veddink, the grrroom comes to the brrrides home vith all of his closyest friends and relatifs..."

Admittedly, if he were doing it 'right' since all his family and close friends were dead, that would kind of ruin the effect, as it would just be him. "and pays a ransom to the bridyes paryents- it's not serious, it's for laughs, and for the families to have a good time of it. Usually they give silly tyests, like I vant to tyest yourrr mind, you have to wrrite a poem descrribink yourr love forr my daughtyerr, or, ve don't think you have the voice forrr it, sing somethink...silly tasks or the grroom has to pyay in coins or jyelrry or nyectarr to pass by vho it is blockink his pyath. And everyvone frrom grrandmothyers to vitnesses- not the statue kind, but livink frriends, trry to block the groom and tyest him. It's all forr laughs, though. In the mornink, both dress up, and eat the marriage loaf-its bread, then drrink bubbly nectarr vith frriends vho tyoast and brreak the glassyes." He almost dismissed it as just traditional superstitious nonsense about good luck, but stopped from saying it because it occurred to him that he was talking to a witch whom he was in love with, not of his own doing...it was hard to break the habit of thinking of things as superstitious nonsense, though. How much of the stuff they did in the middle ages was real? Was that brides bath spell a real thing? So many questions about the whole magic, non magic divide, but he would have to wait.

Rafael: "Forr lyuck. Then the covple leaves the house idyeally in a limo or classy car, and gyoes to gyet the marriage certyificyate. The civyil ceremony tyakes abyout fiftyeen minutes, there is recorded music and everythink. You sign the register, and then of course, the traditional drive around town to landmarks vith your friends and family, to tyake veddink pictures."

Zelda: "What, you're whole family goes, and your friends?"

Rafael: "Yes, but ve'd haf the same gyuest list eithyer vay." He nodded towards the empty chairs. "Perhyaps the Simerryican verrsion is byetter forr ourr situvation?"

Zelda: "Actually, because of where we are, if we walk down that carpet, we have to split up and I have to go face the female statue and you have to go face the male statue, and then after that we have to come together under the hands of death there- the statue of death, with the rosettes-oh, the rosettes, and the veiling... and I have to stand under the hand that's pointing, because I'm the witch, and you have to stand under the one that is not pointing. In actual words, all we have to say is "I swear", but we have to know, in our minds what we're committing to."

Rafael: "It's not goink to carre that I'm undyer yourrr spyell?"

Zelda: "Nope, you have to be conscious, and you have to know, and you have to say the words, but that's all. It doesn't care if you are juiced, have a love spell on you, or if I'm threatening your life so that you'll say it, it only cares that you say it and you know what the contract is and how long it lasts. That's why I had to tell you. The rings aren't really necessary, they are just traditional."

Rafael: "Vill my accyent be a prroblyem?"

Zelda: "No, it gets in your head, you could even say 'I swear' in Russian if you wanted."

Rafael: He thought about it for a moment, but he decided he wanted Zelda to hear him say it- he wasn't sure she knew any Russian. He didn't have a lot to work with to endear himself to her, but he was sure going to try. It seemed so cruel of him to be the one having such a good time, and there she was, the most beautiful woman with star freckles on her face, and her bravado and very probably risking her life (and worse) against witches that were more powerful than her, and by so doing saving him from a fate worse than death...it seemed a bit tragic that she was doing all this without getting any real enjoyment out of it.

ix5b3q.jpg

Zelda: "For bravery." She kissed him. Well, maybe not no enjoyment, she did seem to really enjoy the kissing. He hoped he was good at it, it's not like he had so much practice. "Well, I don't know what you have to be brave for, you're a human, you don't have magic sense, you probably only feel this is vaguely creepy, but you definitely don't feel it. And you didn't know any of them, so you probably could care less." She said, halfway to herself. "Oh well, we'll just call that a practice kiss."

Rafael: Oh. That's why. She knew other witches did this, turning people into conscious statues, but she was now close enough to know who they did it to. And she'd already said that they couldn't be returned to their bodies. So, while he was vaguely disturbed by the death statue they'd have to stand under, and even more disturbed by the idea that these statues were watching them and he couldn't tell the difference between these statues and the ones he'd walked under, stared at, judged for artistic merit and even rolled his eyes at during his lifetime and was left wondering how many of them would be screaming if they could have, she knew who these 'dead' people were. Oh, and could 'feel' it somehow. It made sense that witches would have a sense to detect magic, in order to use it or detect its use on others or places.

261eqli.jpg

Rafael: "Practyice kyiss, eh? Vell, as lonk as ve'rre prractycink, vant anothyerr vone?"

Zelda: She laughed. "Oh, if we just keep practicing we'll never get to the rest of it. And you want to get further than practice kisses, right?"

Rafael: "Vhy, yes, Zyelda, as a mattyer of fact I do." He purred.

o7kmpy.jpg

Zelda: "Okay, now listen up. Walking down to the statue, we can't talk until we are standing under the hands, under the arch, then we have to say the words "I swear", put the rings on each other, and kiss. After that, we're fine. Not a word until under the arch, though, Rafael. Promise?"

Rafael: "Promise." She was using his name more now, that could either be because she was frightened by the situation and was trying to impress upon him the seriousness of it, or that she was feeling closer to him.

2196o1.jpg

6xugi8.jpg

nehyzn.jpg

33vghnq.jpg

Rafael: At the base of the statue, there was engraved writing that said 'Dearest Zelda, here's a wedding present for your special day, love Granny.' He did not know what to make of that- he had the impression that her family was as dead as his...but she had a grandma? Who wasn't attending? But had sent a statue of death? Oh, he certainly hoped she'd explain these things to him soon! But this was not the time.

2eq6vsk.jpg

Rafael: The branches in front of the statue of death creaked, and then he realized the statue's pointed finger had changed angle. He assumed that meant it was time to get under the correct hand.

11rg3s8.jpg

ljwjp.jpg

5bd79f.jpg

1zg0zn.jpg

Rafael: He could feel something in his mind...he wasn't sure why it felt somewhat familiar. "I svear."

Zelda: "I swear." She said, at the same time. He somberly put the ring on her offered left hand ring finger, and she did the same for him.

9fsayt.jpg

Zelda: "Alright, safe now...so...well, when I say safe, I mean, we can talk and should leave. Let's go find out if there is anything just as fun as revenge, shall we?" She was obviously giddy because they could finally leave...he wondered if he'd ever find out why, but he certainly wouldn't while they were in an area where they were essentially being recorded.

2dt97qu.jpg

Rafael: "Sounds prromisink."

Edit: Sorry, lots of errors, and added some details...I had to essentially post it or lose it, so I posted it and edited it. :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited August 2014
    I've had to tweak my plans for Justice and Jason along the way, as I've discovered that things aren't going to work quite the way I'd expected. But so far, things are going well. Not that I haven't run into any glitches. I have, and it may even be that I won't be able to ever explore the Dragon Cave without using Debug Enabler to unlock the door. The opportunity got dropped at a different point this time, but I went back and changed what I did leading up to that, and only lost a few actual minutes of gameplay. I'm hopeful that even if it does drop again at the same point or later, I might be able to pick it up again in France. But I'll wait until after they explore the other part of the Landgraab estate. I'd rather use debug enabler to unlock the dragon cave than to try to figure out how to explore the Landgraab estate fully with no keys.

I also had gotten mixed up on the housing prices. It's France where the vacation homes start at $22,000. The vacation houses in China are the most expensive in all of the WA countries.

I get engrossed when I explore with my sims, and don't even take notes. So I have quite a bit of catching up to do, and it's all written, but I'm dividing it up into two separate posts. I'll post the other one tomorrow.

In the morning, after a quick breakfast, Jason checked the adventure board and accepted a boulder smashing opportunity (the Pangu Axe one). There would be quite a bit of running here and there, meeting and talking with different people, before they would finally be able to actually begin exploring the tomb under the Temple of Heaven, and there was no point in Justice going along.

1startingtheadventurewithachat.jpg

Instead, Justice went to the marketplace. She bought a recipe for egg rolls and learned it there. Then she borrowed a book about Sim Fu kicks to read until Jason finally had clearance to begin exploring.

2makinggooduseofthewait.jpg

Finally, it was time for Jason to report back to Liu Pei, the man who had hired him. Justice also had an adventure opportunity of her own by this time. While she was reading in the marketplace, she got a phone call. Someone wanted her to spar twice with a master of sim fu, Ho Sung Kim. As it happened, Liu Pei was visiting at the Kim home, so the Morgans went to the Kim residence together.

While Jason chatted with Liu Pei, Justice sparred with Ho Sung Kim. To her great surprise, Justice actually defeated the sim fu master, 2-1 both times. While he waited for Justice, Jason asked Liu to teach him the songs of the country, then he watched his wife spar with Ho Sung.

3sparringandchatting.jpg

Jason was sent on more errands, so Justice went to fulfill her next assignment at the Scholar's Garden, where she was to meditate for two hours. Unfortunately, her martial arts skill wasn't high enough to allow her to meditate, so she had to practise some more to raise her skill instead.

4breakingboardsatthescholarsgarden.jpg

Finally, Jason had clearance, and a key, to enter the tomb under the Temple of Heaven. He called Justice, who stopped practising, still unable to meditate, and joined him for dinner at the marketplace.

5eatingatthemarketplace.jpg

It was getting late by the time the Morgans reached the Temple of Heaven, but they were not willing to waste time. It was a slow job clearing the rubble pile in front of the door they needed to enter, and Justice couldn't help.

6enteringthetempleofheaven.jpg

As soon as they were through the door, they found a clear space large enough for their tent, and turned in for the night.

7sleepinginthetempleofheaven.jpg

As soon as they had eaten some dried food the next morning, used their canned showers, and dressed, Justice and Jason started on the task of exploring the tomb. Justice led the way, disarming the many traps that blocked their progress.

8justiceleadstheway.jpg

Finally, they reached their goal – the magical Axe of Pangu. As Jason took it from the wall where it had been hanging, he was almost overwhelmed by its power, yet he seemed to sense the axe itself thanking him for freeing it, and assuring him that it would work with him on all of his future explorations. (For those who've never adventured, there's a message in the notification box that has the axe telling him that. I did not make it up.)

9takingtheaxe.jpg

Jason and Justice had a celebratory kiss. Then, instead of immediately leaving to deliver the axe to the man who'd hired Jason to find it, they explored the rest of the tomb.

10celebratorykiss.jpg

Thanks to the magical axe, they were able to access areas that had previously been closed to them. Rubble piles disappeared almost instantly as well.

11continuingexploration.jpg

When Jason reluctantly returned to the man who had hired him to deliver the axe, Liu Pei was afraid of the axe. He didn't want to even touch it. It was as if the axe itself had somehow chosen its own partner, and struck terror to the heart of any who might think to take it from Jason. Liu asked Jason to keep it, and instead use it to destroy a boulder at the Hot Springs, explore the catacombs below, and bring him a specific relic that he wanted from there. Then Jason would be free of all further obligation to Liu Pei.

The visa points Jason had been awarded for his work were enough to gain him permission to buy a vacation home in Shang Simla. Unfortunately, the houses in this country were very expensive. The least expensive one available to them cost over $45,000. They weren't even close to having that kind of money. But there were several vacant lots available, so they bought one close to town. They were so exhausted, they just pitched their tent and went to bed inside. They would decide in the morning what kind of home they would make for themselves on this lot.

12newhomelot.jpg

The Morgans woke up very hungry. As they ate their microwave meals for breakfast, they decided that they would not build a house here. They wanted a nice, 3 bedroom house in this country, and they were sure they would be able to afford one by the time they finished with all of their exploring and were ready to settle down and start their family. It didn't have to be on this trip. But in the meantime, why spend a lot of money for a house and furniture that would depreciate? They would rather save their money toward that better home they wanted. While they were exploring, they would almost never be on their own lot anyway, so just the bare necessities would be enough.

13breakfastatnewhomelot.jpg

Immediately after breakfast, Jason planted his garden, They had enough time left on this trip for him to get a harvest, and increase the quality of produce he would have for the next garden.

14jasonsgarden.jpg

While Justice went to town to buy a storage chest for their growing collection of relics, Jason practised martial arts.

15practisingmartialarts.jpg

As soon as Justice returned, they left for the Hot Springs and got started on their next adventure.

16atthehotsprings.jpg

This one was full of dive wells and fire traps. Justice led the way, but Jason could not enter the dive well until she got out of the well on the other end of each tunnel. Here, as she waits for Jason to catch up with her, she is standing on a floor switch that turns on steam traps over the fire traps on the floor, waiting for the steam traps to extinguish the fire.

17hotspringsfiretraps.jpg

Their mission accomplished, the Morgans took a break for some peaceful together time, before they delivered the relic to Liu Pei.

18missionaccomplishedtimeforabreak.jpg

It was dark by the time they returned to their temporary home in China, but with a torch to give them light, they both practised to improve their martial arts skill. Justice still needed improvement before she could fulfill the request that she meditate at the Scholar's Garden, and get permission to enter the tomb under the monk's retreat and explore it.

20practisingmartialarts.jpg

They pitched their tent in front of their bathroom, the only enclosed room at their new home lot. As you can see, they have a nice shower, but a cheap sink and toilet (which you can't see here), and a cheap refrigerator and microwave on a cheap counter. Other than that, they just have the cheap table with two chairs. Everything else on their lot will be going with them throughout their travels.

21tentinfrontofthebathroom.jpg
  • GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    edited August 2014
    Irene: great update, can't wait to see what happens next.

Colorist: great update, enjoyed seeing the pictures.

I'll post an update tomorrow after I play a little. :)
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited August 2014
    :mrgreen:

Bounces into thread. Hi everybody. I finally found the page I posted my first Alien Watercolor update and everything. I think I may try a blog or something. Or maybe slideshare.
    :) Smile!

edited August 2014
    Small, non-story update:

I made a Sim (Kira) for some modeling contest. Oh my gosh, I am so in love with her.

Kira: sCDFEyf.jpg
    E7nUCs1.jpg
    edited August 2014
    Colorist40 Thank you for the link. I hadn't actually tried to figure out the greenhouse yet, as the Morgans won't need it until they finish all their exploring and return to Sunset Valley. I wasn't sure whether it included a pre-made building for a community lot, or just things to build your own with. But I don't think I would have figured out how to use the building materials without some kind of instructions. And I probably wouldn't have figured out very easily that I'd have to plant things in containers inside the greenhouse. I actually have lots of sims who garden, and it will be nice for them all to be able to garden year round. In most of the games I had in progress with gardens before I got Seasons, I turned off all of the seasons except summer, because it was too much of a hassle to change the way they gardened in the middle of a game.

Quiana is the prettiest of the girls. If they are all sisters, why do they all have different last names? I take it they must be half-sisters? Did you borrow Cassidy from Hidden Springs?

I hope your husband got that job. And I'm glad your birthday went OK, even if you didn't do what you'd planned.

I bought the base game and my first several EP's and SP's from Amazon digital downloads, and they were on sale when I bought the base game and Generations, which I got for $15. I only started buying any from Origin when Amazon no longer carried downloads except as codes to use to download from Origin. I think EA made them quit selling them as downloads. Now I prefer to buy them on disk, though I don't want to have to use a disk to play them. Now that I think of it, I sure hope UL is older than Seasons. I just bought UL on disk.

I couldn't stand the thought, and had to open my launcher to find out. I'm not happy to find out UL is newer than Seasons. I do not want to have to have the disk in the drive to play. :(

The emotions in the Sims 4 is one of the reasons I don't want it. It just seems like something that will complicate the game, not make it more fun. And there's no way I would pay $50 or $60 for EP's after paying $70 for a base game. I just do not have the funds to pay out that much money, not after all I've invested in the Sims 3. Now, if they bring it down to about $20 or so, I might decided to give it a try, but anything more than that is too much for me to spend on something I don't even like the trailers for. I don't know if we can expect them to ever come out with a Sims 5 for PC. According to what was posted several months ago, they cut their staff and were redirecting their resources to making games for mobile devices instead of PC's. I know one thing for sure, I will never play the Sims on a mobile device. I tried the free one on my Android tablet, and it would not work the way it was supposed to.

I would never consider sticking my hands into holes I couldn't see into and didn't know what was in them, unless I had heavy gloves on. Even then, I'd be shining a flashlight in there first.

I don't think I would have missed the things I mentioned seeing in Shang Simla, even if I hadn't ever used CAW. I mean, a section of road plastered to the side of a hill is pretty hard to miss. And Justice got on her bicycle right on that awful seam every single time she ever left the city, once she'd moved there. I haven't seen either of those in the current game though, but I don't know exactly where to look for them, either.

Maybe Janis is turned off by Elias, so she doesn't want to sit by him. It doesn't look like any of them want him.

chic_urbanity I was actually guessing based on the photos you included along with the sims, but your Audrey's features are close enough to see who she is meant to be. I can't make a sim look like a real person at all, but my son made one of himself that looks almost exactly like him, and he did it in much less time than I take to make a sim that I'm not even trying to make look like a real person! I made my avatar sim look as much like me as I could at the time, but nobody who knows me would ever look at it and say, “that looks a little bit like you.”

GBA91101Nver4get Thank you.

Amanda and Bob have done well to reach level 9 in his career and level 10 in her gardening, especially in such a short lifespan. Do you have bunk beds? They're a big help with large families.

Probably one of the older siblings will have to finish raising Chloe and Crystal.

Thank you.

TadOlson What does WA add that makes it fun without traveling? Does it do something else to your home world besides all the tourists that show up from the foreign countries? I've been too busy exploring since I installed it to notice anything besides the tourists in my home worlds.

Your world is looking good.

Zabeth0 The only kind of gun I've ever shot has been a squirt gun. And I can't hit my target with them either.

I can't help but wonder what exactly it is that Zelda is afraid of. Could it be she's afraid a more powerful witch might happen upon them and do her harm? Or maybe the evil atmosphere of the place is giving her a sense that she may not be going to get away with this at all, that maybe the old crone might not be happy with her for taking Rafael, and she might end up as one of those statues herself? Maybe she's beginning to regret her impulsiveness, and wishing she'd been more cautious.

So, do Russians wear wedding rings on the right hand?

Was Zelda's granny one of those statues? I wonder what would have happened if either of them had spoken when they weren't supposed to? And what was Rafael feeling in his mind that seemed familiar?

MayaRose1138 I've never usually let my sims have children until the time comes that I plan for them to. But in more recent games, I am letting their wishes guide the games much more than I used to. It definitely keeps my games from all turning out the same. It can make them more challenging too, and challenge is my favorite part of playing the Sims.

I hope I never get quads, although I found that after I had raised those 5 kids for Danielle and Nathan, and then had Rose have 3 more right away, after she and Romeo were married, it was actually not too hard to switch and play my family with triplet toddlers for a few days. Probably now that I haven't played with any children in so long, it would be hard again.

I know what you mean. I've added quite a few EP's in the last 6 months. I hadn't really done much with pets before I added seasons, and now I've just bought UL. But I won't install it until I'm completely finished exploring with all of my explorer families. By then, maybe I'll be ready to learn the new things with UL.

Sara2573 Wow, I've never seen a sim refuse to make out after they've accepted all the other romantic interactions that came before it, unless something not romantic came in between. Maybe it was just because it was time for her to go home. Did she and Alexander become romantic interests when they kissed in the hot tub?

I love the Dogpatch house. I almost always fix the cracked paint look before I move my sims in, though. I know it's supposed to be run down, but I prefer to improve it right away, since it doesn't make it cost any more.

Kira is pretty. I like the color of her dress and the lacy design on it.

Puddinroy Hi.
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited August 2014
    :)

Just wanted to say hi and hope everybody is well. I'm going to try to update my legacy later. Good night all.
    :) Smile!

• wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    edited August 2014
    I haven't been playing the sims 3 off camera as much anymore since I started a new lp. So I don't really have an update. :lol:
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited August 2014
    Zabeth0-I'm actually working on a desert world because I want there to be a world capable of taking advantage of all EP's and SP's even though it's only going to need base game,World Adventures and Late Night.It's going to be empty and lots get placed in the game with edit town.Great update!I hope they can work things out.
    MayaRose1138-I've had few store points and end up shopping for new worlds with the World Index in the CAW forums or in CAW itself where I have to do the hard work to get e decent world.I had to shop for Winfield in CAW and did a great job on it.
    Colorist40-I got the manuals for it printed out and can just look at the printed copies though I have done enough worlds to be able to use CAW without needing to look at instructions to use it.I also love being able to share my work for others who can't make their own worlds.
    Sara2573-Thanks for the comment.I knew almost nothing about CAW when I tried my first project and Gibsons was the result.That's one of my working worlds and there's a legacy based in that world.I didn't expect it to even work.Great update!That sim looks great!
    IreneSwift-Great update!I sometimes use starter homes for my sims after their town is started and for kids moving out.
    I have a few worlds uploaded to Mediafire that I could link for you that would require patch 157 to use them.
    WINFIELD is for 157 with World Adventures.I can use objects and get some things from buydebug without traveling and there's clothing.I just can't have Glen Harbor sims traveling because it wouldn't happen in 1660 unless they were immigrating.There's also other types of plants to grow.
    GBA91101Nver4get-Hi there!I made lifespans very long for my sims because I play a town.
    Puddinroy-Hi there!I've been setting up blogs for my regular stories.
    I'll have an update ready and I made it into my game to check on Oak Leaf and fix a few things.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Baker9793Baker9793 Posts: 185 Member
    edited August 2014
    Before I begin my comments from page 270-now, I wanna update you guys on my knee. I'm officially out of the knee brace for good! I am so happy about this.
    Now on with comments.

pg 270
    MayaRose1138 I really like Lian's hair. To me it looks like there is a black tint to it. Unless that's just a shadow..

Zabeth0 Awesome moves by Jake!

simlish1 Oh my look at Kyle's eyes! I love them! Tommy and Jacob are adorable!

pg 271
    Zabeth0 First that Gate is amazing. :lol: great update.

IreneSwift Jason's little garden is so cute. Can't wait to see if it gets bigger. I like Jason and Justice are cute together

pg 272
    MayaRose1138 Lee Fluff? I like the name. Still like Stud Muffin more tho. Love 🐸🐸🐸🐸's new hair. Quads?! how exciting!

bishty I really like that Fairy Castle! aww that poor peg box. It reminds me of that bunny thing from the second game that would rotate on its own :shock:

dreamerz13 Alyson and Nicole are really pretty. I love Alyson's hair. Where did you get it?

pg 273
    dreamerz13 I love the way your story is going!

IreneSwift Great update. Can't wait to see them in China. I really like these 2 together.

Colorist40 Happy Late Birthday!

pg 275
    Sara2573 Oh wow I love his eyes!! Love Alexa's swimsuit! How nice of Alexa to fix a sink in a fancy dress.

chic_urbanity Wow Good job on the look alike sims they look amazing.

GBA91101Nver4get Man Poor Amanda! Stuck with boys in one house!

pg 276
    Colorist40 I love Quiana's hair! It's so cute. Can't wait to see who gets Elias

GBA91101Nver4get Yay finally they have some girls in the house! Great update.

pg 278
    Sara2573 I can't wait to see what Alexa's has and if the father will show up sometime. Alexander and Hunter may have to start getting along for Alexa.

Colorist40 Poor Elias sitting by himself eating. Hope one of the girls tries to make a better relationship with him.

Zabeth0 oh wow I love Zelda's freckles. Rafael and Zelda are adorable together!

IreneSwift Way to go Jason! Great Story going here. I'm interested in seeing how it goes.

Sara2573 Kira Is absolutely beautiful! Love the Freckles

Thats all for now.
    Tomorrow I'll get on my game, take some pictures of my dream house and play my legacy a little. Have a great Day/night
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited August 2014
    Baker9793-That's great news!
    I've got a small update of my own.I got the fix-ups finished in Oak Leaf and still have some to finish up in Winfield before I can start on fixing up Gibsons.
    I loaded the game up and started checking the settings to make sure everything was as it should be and outerwear wasn't fixed so I started fixing that up.
    14654852337_2cff4789c2.jpg
    I checked on the Ivanovitch family and found Tanner wasn't in bed anymore.
    14861270173_2d307633fc.jpg
    I got a look at city hall and nothing was going on there except for that great statue.
    14654770269_2b8dce449d.jpg
    I took a picture of my sims before saving to a file and quitting.
    14654788948_eed27f376e.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited August 2014
    GBA: See, this is why high energy beds are a priority! :D With such short lifespans it's even more important since they have less time to do things. :D

Sara: He looks like he's kissing with all his might! :D Not a good idea to antagonize her brother, Hunter, if things go well with her, you might have to pay for it for an awful long time! :D

Colorist: Looks like the girls are talking and Elias is listening...and looking for fish. :D Is Janis hanging out with that colorful dog who is dreaming about lobster thermador? How funny! :D I think the girls have more in common with each other than with him...and like cats, they are keeping each other company. Or maybe they heard that people with no sense of humor can bore you to death! :D

IreneSwift: Ah, yes, the early run around. :D Well, at least they are going to get good food out of it. :D Oh, how convenient it's a 2 for 1 special on adventures at the same place! :D Oh, and I get to see Sun Young's brother again lol. :D (One of these days, I'm going to send them to China for a family visit). :D Yeah, it takes a while before they can meditate. :D But once they can, you can totally kill time for them by setting them to meditate in the tomb while the other one is clearing rubble or traps or whatnot. :D And you already know how fun zenoporting is. :D Well, it's probably nice to sit down and eat and discuss the day when you've been doing different errands in town. :D Yeah, sometimes it's just time for the tent! :D So much better when they can use it than sleeping bags (energy 1! It takes forever!) Well, it is nice to use your new toy. :D Hey, a vacant lot is a lot closer and more private than basecamp! :D Yeah, bare necessities...and snuggled bare feet in the grass, so cute. :D That looks comfortable. :D He's got a ways to catch up! :D Well, with maxed handiness, I'm pretty sure she can fix up the cheap toilet and sink, but there is no saving a cheap shower from doing the cold water thing. I can understand the priorities there. :D

Yes, actually it's the Orthodox church's practice, so there are many countries in the world who wear it on the right hand. But in their church services the rings are for the betrothal portion, and the main thing about being married is being 'crowned' married...you know, with crowns... :D The witnesses are pretty important people, they follow the couple around holding the crowns over their heads. The couple are walking around with candles in their hands, being led around in circles by a priestly procession...there's lots of singing. That being said, this is no more every wedding ever as it is here, they too have Goth weddings or themed weddings. :D

But in Russia, a lot of widows or widowers will move their ring from their right to their left hand- that's why young Rafael thought he'd suddenly stumbled upon the land of young widows and widowers until Vlad enlightened him that we do it backwards lol. :D

No, that fear had to be defeated to drag her feet hoping Deedee would show up and fight her, she was still moving, but she was taking a risk going slow. Zelda's pretty sure she could beat them in a spell battle, if it came down to it, as long as they didn't team up against her. But yes, the atmosphere that Rafael can't even sense is what's got her frightened...usually there is only one consciousness bound into a statue in her experience, and she's never run across any she knew. She also just learned something she didn't know, which has her shaken. :D No. :D

That's not a normal death statue, it has special powers. What would happen to them if they didn't follow the ritual exactly? They'd die. Both of them, no matter which one did it. It's one of the few times the witch has to actually trust someone to not screw up- they have to be vulnerable if they want to be magically married- which is the only marriage that the crone will respect from a witch. But of course, only the witch knows that such dire consequences are involved for failing, the other person is usually not informed of the risk, as that makes them nervous and more likely to do it wrong just out of nerves. A side effect is that the newly married witch is usually quite happy with their new spouse for not killing them both. The day before Zelda, the vampire 'acrobat' got in his mind and removed memories- he doesn't even know he was bitten. The death statue got in his mind, and that felt familiar somehow, but he doesn't remember anyone or anything getting into his mind before... so it doesn't make sense to him that it seems familiar.

Puddinroy: Hi! :D

TadOlson: That makes sense. :D There never seems to be enough room. :D

Weird, what was Tanner doing? Glad to see it wasn't protesting... oh, did she just get a baby bump in the night? :D

Baker: Lol- thanks. :D Thanks. :D I had a lot of fun dressing them up. :D
  • CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    edited August 2014
    In case people haven't heard yet I thought I would pass on the info that the forums are going to be read only for several days starting this friday. They are apparently upgrading the forum in preparation for sims 4.

So I thought I would mention to let people know and wish everyone a great next week :)
  • chic_urbanitychic_urbanity Posts: 274 Member
    edited August 2014
    Thanks for that info :)
    b11vVIw.jpg
    edited August 2014
    The next morning, Justice was finally ready to meditate at the Scholar's Garden.

22justicemeditates.jpg

Jason went along with her, and continued to practise sim fu there. He had time to make quite a bit of progress.

23progressinginmartialarts.jpg

After Justice had meditated for two hours, she had clearance to enter the tomb under the monks' retreat. As usual, she led the way. But at this point, there were three doors leading from the central hall. While Justice worked alone on a complex series of fire traps, as Jason wasn't able to accompany her, he made the mistake of entering one of the other doors without waiting for Justice to go in first to inspect for traps and disarm them. He hated that his wife insisted on going before him to do the most dangerous job. It just didn't seem right. His duty as a husband should be to protect his wife. But he learned the hard way that it was best to stick with the plan. This was her area of expertise, and she was very good at it. Not once had she ever been injured by a trap. But he could no longer say the same for himself.

24justinsbadexperience.jpg

Jason was offered the next adventure opportunity that same night, to explore the tombs below the marketplace. They explored as far as they could before they were overcome by weariness, then pitched their tent inside the tomb.

25sleepinginthemarkettomb.jpg

This tomb had many boulders to smash, and even more rubble piles to clear, as Justice followed his progress and investigated or collected whatever Jason uncovered.

26clearingbouldersandrubblepiles.jpg

And Jason waited patiently for Justice to disarm the traps she discovered along the way.

27manytrapstodisarm.jpg

They reached the final chamber of the first marketplace tomb and collected the key to the second, which Jason must deliver to Jiannan Lu, who had hired him. Justice finished inspecting the last hole in the floor, and then they headed up into the fresh air and sunshine again.

28endofthemarketplacetomb.jpg

Before they could enter the second tomb, Jason had to gain permission from the owner of the lot. This required him to befriend her first.

29gettingpermissionforthenextmarketplacetomb.jpg

While Justice waited, she went to the relic shop to sell the relics she had collected.

30sellingrelics.jpg

Permission granted, they entered the most dangerously trapped tomb they had explored yet. The going was very slow, due to the large number of traps at just about every step of the way, and Jason had to do a lot of waiting. I guess it was a good way for him to learn patience.

31evenmoretrapsinthisone.jpg

They pushed on until they finally reached the final chamber, with small rooms on either side of it, filled with treasures of all kinds. They were too exhausted even to explore all of the small rooms, so pitched their tent in the large room.

32sleepinginthemarkettomb.jpg

Jason and Justice were down to their last two days in Shang Simla, and there remained just one tomb they had not explored, besides for the Dragon Cave, which would require that they visit another country before completing it. At this point, looking at their lot in build mode, I noticed that the furnished value was over $50,000, in spite of how little it had on it. When they had gotten enough ancient coins, I had had Jason buy a Sultan's Tabernacle tent, which they had pitched on their lot, and saved the smaller tent for when they were exploring. I had forgotten that that particular tent is worth $50,000 on resale. It had depreciated to $45,000, but selling it brought enough to buy the house they wanted, the same one Justice had bought in her previous incarnation as a single explorer. I sold the tent, packed away the things they would keep, and demolished everything else on the lot, including the garden, once Jason had harvested it, but I didn't have them buy the house just yet.

Jason accepted an opportunity that began with delivering relics for an elder in another part of the country, to his son. This young man paid Jason well at every step of the way along the chain of adventures that finally led him to the tomb beneath the Terra Cotta Army.

33assistinganelder.jpg

While Jason carried out all the searching and delivering involved in the first steps, Justice waited outside the tomb, playing her piano.

34waitingattheterracottaarmytomb.jpg

Once again, they spent the night in the tomb, but when they finished exploring it and Jason checked back in with the young man who had paid him so well, they not only had enough money to buy the expensive, three-bedroom house, but they had over $38,000 left over, after fixing the things EA's designers had neglected, and putting in a more expensive stove and refrigerator, and the shower they'd had on their other lot in the master bathroom. I didn't add anything more at this time, and Jason didn't plant a garden, because they wouldn't even be spending one night here until they returned to China on the next trip, and because they have houses to buy in three more countries. It's best to save their money on redecorating until they have all the houses they want. Here's a picture of the shelves with the relics they've collected on this trip. There's also a dropa stone that I missed when I was pulling the collectibles out of their inventories and the storage chest. I didn't find it until they were in another country, so I'll have them save it until their return.

35relicsondisplayinnewhome.jpg

Jason picked up the Dragon Cave opportunity that last day in town. He had to speak to a few people in town first, then it was time for him and Justice to go. The plan was to send them directly to France, without going back to SV in between. But I discovered that Traveler can't do that after all, unless I make the world they're in their home world. I had planned to do that before I started, but I realized when the time came that making it their home world will also turn aging back on. So I'll only do it as a last resort, if they need more time, but not too much more time.

Besides, there are actually two steps before the one in China. Your sim has to go home to complete one of them, then they have to go to France to complete another, before they can talk to the person they're supposed to interview. I sent them home, then immediately had them travel to France. The opportunity glitched on me, by dropping the it from the queue at the same time that the victory music played and the message came up saying he needed to go talk to the nectar merchant as the next step, just as they got to China. I quit without saving and tried making China their home world so they could go directly, but then the intermediate steps couldn't complete. So I decided to send them home and have them stay overnight.

Remember, they had no house to return to. But they did have another Sultan's Tabernacle tent, which Justin had bought after the Terra Cotta Army tomb adventure, when they had a lot more ancient coins again. So they are now the happy owners of the same house Justice bought in the previous game. I didn't edit it in quite the same way as before, and the colors are a little different. I added the best stove and refrigerator, and a good shower in the master bathroom. And I also changed the carport into a room again. But there's no koi pond, garage, or basement, and Jason didn't bother to plant a garden there yet. They will be leaving for France first thing in the morning. The next garden will be planted at the home they buy there.

36newhomeinsunsetvalley.jpg

Since returning to Sunset Valley wasn't part of the plan, it took awhile to decide what to do with them there. Finally, I sent them to the Central Park festival grounds. They played soccer.

37playingsoccer.jpg

They skated, and Jason became skilled enough to spin.

38rollerskating.jpg

They bought hot wings for their dinner.

39eatingatfestivalgrounds.jpg

They danced.

40dancing.jpg

And yes, Jason stepped on Justice's toes.

41steppedonherfoot.jpg

When they returned home, they took a little time to reconstruct the one relic they had all the pieces for, a plain sarcophagus.

42reconstructedrelic.jpg

Then they spent the night sleeping in their new home.

43sleepingintheirnewhome.jpg
  • LBellLBell Posts: 3,511 Member
    edited August 2014
    Once again I have fallen behind. :( I am sorry. I am so busy lately. I have been playing but not had internet for a few days.

I will try to catch up.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top