Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• CatrillaCatrilla Posts: 1,708 Member
    edited July 2014
    Sharing this as i'm all proud of myself for it.

Took a picture of pregnant Arya reading a pregnancy book on the back deck in her hanging chair thinking it would look pretty. Chair is hanging from thin air.
    screenshot_original.jpg

Remembered a tutorial posted on the forums of how to make a grid over the deck with moveobjects and fencing. Worked but looked bare so i took a chance and added heather. Looked good, busted out the terrain paint tools to make a path to the gazebo. Better. Added a garden area and moved the plants into it. End result:
    screenshot_original.jpg

I'm so proud of me. I'm learning :D
  • Baker9793Baker9793 Posts: 185 Member
    edited July 2014
    @baker: very nice update and I love your sims house. Did you make it yourself?
    Yea I did. Jason started out with a very small shack and now has this. I'm happy with it. I'm glad you like it
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited July 2014
    Luckyoyo74-Hi there!
    Colorist40-I've gotten the UL protests disabled as anything beside user directed.I'll be likely building a bit.
    GBA91101Nver4get-Great written update!
    Baker9793-Great update!
    Catrilla-Great pictures!You did a great job and I hope you remembered to turn the cheat off when you were done.
    I've had an issue where my AVG PC tune-up was deactivated and am unable to turn my computer off and can't restart it if it's turned off until this is fixed. 92.gif
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    edited July 2014
    Here's my update on fixing my saves and I worked on Glen Harbor to disable the protests.
    Here's what happened to the autonomous UL protests after I disabled that in Retuner. 46.gif
    14605437430_1154df231a.jpg
    Here are the Jankowskys being well behaved and sleeping. 2.gif
    14791793652_46680a3cfe.jpg
  • ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    edited July 2014
    I haven't done much simming during this month like playing Michelle since 11 days (I did play her save earlier in the day, Bullard 19 days & Tyrone 24 days. Heck I barely touched the Sims 4 CAS demo since after working on the 4 sims. I've been doing non-simming gaming quite a bit. So I will be back in the flow maybe around next week as it depends & as well do replies in few days. Also there won't be anymore houses for The Sims 3 future since I MIGHT get The Sims 4. For sure have to wait for the recommended specs first before deciding.

So I'm sure you guys have simming-a-plenty since Sims 4 is not to long away!

I was going to save couple pics of Tyrone until later, but it's been long enough.

14791884692_0d3e86c2f5_z.jpg

14769243956_8ce5f113fd_z.jpg

Tyrone has gotten a woman genie & she is judging his medal that he earned from his last work.

--

Until next time I return!
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    edited July 2014
    So I downloaded my favorite sims from LifeSimmer's Generations LP but they came with black skin, base game hair, and clothes so they had to have a makeover.

So Penelope wears this in the pool.
    f1cv88.jpg
    :lol:

Kendra teaches herself to walk.
    2h73nuq.jpg

Zane relaxes in the hottub.
    29wpzj7.jpg

Dang Penelope how much did you drink at the bar?
    10r1iww.jpg

When she woke up she and Zane sang Karaoke together.
    292tl6g.jpg

6JSxk49.png?1
  • Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited July 2014
    Colorist: Guests are fun and all, but sometimes it's really nice to just stay home and relax, without having anywhere else to be and anything else you need to be doing. :D

I guess not everyone thinks like this, but I thought Shrek thought his father was a manipulative schemer- one who does that would pick up on the feelings before Shrek, and use them as a tool- we know Barthus isn't doing that because we've seen the whole scene, but I guess we're lucky Shrek didn't assume his father knew more than he knew. :D But I can see how that might not be the way Shrek thinks. :D

I'd go with Janny Zigler too. :D Elizabeth is pretty but between dramatic and grumpy, and his excitable trait, I think that would be a battle royale, and he hates children so Jenelle's childish behavior will drive him insane, so Janny's really the safest choice as far as I can tell. :D

Well, not knowing which legends are reliable is a problem. :D Zelda measures people by their enemies- he's kind of impressive to her because he's just a human but has all these witches after him that he doesn't even know are his enemies, and he's just admitted to having vampire enemies that he escaped...but jumped out of the frying pan into the fire! :D Her desire to hurt Deedee will be done whether she marries him or guts him like a fish, which is why she could just change plans from being in the 'kill him' camp to 'you know, he'd look great on my sofa, and I've never tried this spell before...and if it gets old, I can always kill him later...' camp.

LBell: Thanks. Wow, that's very colorful! Even I have more dress sense than that...she probably needs to go find Liam... Hmm, I wonder what they are saying? :D I really don't know why he'd want to cheat other than to see if he could get away with it...well, I guess it let him play Frisbee all night lol but surely the information would have served him better. :D Lol- stepping over the sim sleeping on the sidewalk. Oh that look on his face (Wesker: "Why am I a police officer? Well, on the plus side, I do get to put people in cages... I mean, jail...") :D

Puddinroy: Hi. :D You're welcome. :D

TadOlson: Well, I think Building is less stress on the computer...at least on mine, so it makes sense to me. :D You have the most adorable emoticons. :D

IreneSwift: Yeah, she could end up caring...she's not used to living with people. She is on the low end, but she's also cutting everyone off by acting fast. Of course, there is a reason she was being lead to this course of action by an older witch- pawns move first, but they rarely make it across the board.

With all the details in the game, it's easy to forget something minor until it comes up. :D Well, on the plus side if they are only $2 each, then keeping them for flavor doesn't add to bills significantly... :D I don't have the W mod, though I am tempted to get it to cut down on sims autonomous cheating...but it is nice to see people's human side- when they mess up is as enlightening as when they get it right. :D (Extra credit: Find a song Marian Call sings called 'Don't Try' about how it's unwise to love a wizard [on the Gotta fly album in 2008]...and listen to it and then tell me how lame I am later for thinking that's the best love song ever.:D) You're welcome. :D

Baker: Probably best to call the sitter while he's all cared for and sleeping and not to depend on them for meeting the kid's needs. :D Nice love day. :D He finally got his girl! :D Welcome, baby Chloe! :D Fun. :D Yeah, somtiems I forget stuff outside...I apparently moved a small house plant (the little ivy thing) outside sometime during modifying Jake's house and found it the other day...under snow, I thought it was a space rock or something...lol. :D Nope, an misplaced ivy. :D
    edited July 2014
    2d0zz1l.jpg

Ernesto: "It's okay, I've been woken up by worse. I don't suppose you'd be interested in watching tv...? I can totally turn it on for you...maybe some...music television?"

Jae: He just did that...the television turned on, and she could hear music coming from it. Of course, she knew magic was real, but she'd never felt it before. It looked rather like a remote control working, and it sounded like a remote control working, but she knew that he had done it with magic- though she had no words for how. She couldn't smell it on him and the tv exactly...it wasn't a smell...or a sight. It was more like a feeling... as though she had another sense, as though she had some sort of magical guitar strings in her mind vibrating from the use of magic- that she could mentally feel and it tickled, like someone was playing with her hair...she could sense it but couldn't explain how or what exactly she was feeling. But maybe this was just how magic felt, and she'd never had it done around her before.

2co6dds.jpg

Jae: "I will watch tv, I love music, but will you come sit on the couch with me and watch tv?"

2d0zz1l.jpg

Ernesto: "I um, sort of have to run. I'll watch tv with you some other time. If it's okay with your adults. My adults are probably wondering where I am. And they probably miss how styling I am. They don't look this good getting up, let me tell you! Nice meeting you, little girl...wait, you didn't tell me your name?"

264gpc3.jpg

Jae: "My name is Jae Veer...so you are a kid gnome? But you have a beard?"

2d0zz1l.jpg

Ernesto: "Oh, I do, I totally do. But I'm not really a kid, but not yet a grown gnome either. I'm in that awkward in between stage. Anyway, gotta run. Nice meeting you, Jae Veer...if I'm not in too much trouble I might come watch tv with you later."
    edited July 2014
    ddsims3world-Hi there!Great update!
    AiHaou-Great update!The family looks great!
    Zabeth0-Thanks for the comment.Those smilies are add-ons I got for Firefox.Great update!I'm just going easy on my computer in the hot weather and I just had a sudden AVG PC Tune Up issue where it's been locked up and I can't turn the computer off until it's fixed.
    I've got a new link for GLEN HARBOR at my blog for anybody wanting to read from the start since there are links to all of the page updates at the bottom.
  • GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    edited July 2014
    TadOlson Great update!
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
    edited July 2014
    TadOlson: Thanks. :D That sounds like a real pain! But not getting a virus that tanks your computer is important. :D I can understand not turning off the computer until it's taken care of- the time I lost a computer to a virus was quite sudden, and it felt as though ninja assassins had taken it out while it was sleeping...it was fine as far as I could tell, I turned it off, and then when I tried to turn it back on, it wouldn't start up. It was supremely not fun! :D Hopefully your issue is easier. :D

edited July 2014
    j5vvgg.jpg

Zelda: "So, see, we've gotta walk because travel magic is totally blocked from outside to the place. No running away from it by magic either. My favorite magic trick about it is that crystal balls can only look back here- no one can crystal ball the future of the event, it's blocked. They can only tune into it as a past record...they can't even watch it live, it's old by at least an hour by the time they can see it. Oh, and in order to find the wedding place, you got to be looking for it...so no accidental visitors!"

fjoy8j.jpg

Rafael: "Arrre you surrre you don't vant my jackyet? Veddink drrressyes arren't exactly varrm."

Zelda: "Nope, keep it on, drink up the ruffles now while you can, Twinkle Toes, because I don't usually do this frilly crap."

Rafael: "You look amyazink."

284f3r.jpg

Rafael: "Zyelda, vhy arre the vitches aftyer me?"

2pq0u1i.jpg

Zelda: "'Cause there were rumors that the old crone wanted you, but no one can actually tell if that's true or not...she's not really one to come to witches councils, and the few she's attended, have always had a death or two to spice it up. Sometimes she'll send her voice and say some riddlely thing that older witches will stand around looking all worried about, and then argue about it and eventually we'll find out what they think it means. Once in a while, she'll correct someone when they got it wrong, but lots of times she just lets them go off the deep end in guessswork. So, the fact that no one knows if it's true or not is not really weird."

2zthqa8.jpg

Rafael: "So, they could kyill me, orr stryip my consciousnyess bare and styick it on an objyect, byased on nothink but a rrumorr?"

Zelda: "Yep, that's how it works...of course there are standing rules she's laid down...anyone who buys that house is totally up for death unless a witch beds them, Deedee always gets three days- I honestly don't know why she's still alive even though the crone's killed lots of other witches for less. But anyway, let's get another picture. Deedee can always watch it through the crystal ball, but this one will be one I keep."

289a5br.jpg

Zelda: "Pictures last longer than people."

2ef0od2.jpg

Rafael: "I vish it veren't true, but it is."

f553xh.jpg

Rafael: "Zyelda, I know it's the spyell, but I'm qvite in love vith you. I von't evyen mind vhen you crrush me."

301gdjn.jpg

Zelda: "Yeah, Rafael, I know."

Rafael: "You used my name..."

Zelda: "Don't get used to it, Twinkle Toes, I'm not getting attached, you're just really warm, and unreasonably handsome."

Edit: Because I messed up her word choice.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited July 2014
    Just to let anyone who wants to continue to read my Anson blog the next chapter is up finally.

You can comment on here, but there is a comment page set up for it as well.

Oops I just noticed that the comment page was not set up for the Anson story, but I just set it up so you can comment on it now. :oops:

I will be back tomorrow with comments.

edited July 2014
    @IreneSwift Have noticed you have been a little more scarce here and there. Just hoping everything is ok. :D
    edited August 2014
    @zabeth I enjoy reading your sims story, very nice.

An update: Bob got another raise and another promotion in the science career so he's now lvl 7. As for Amanda she's doing well with her gardening, she's at lvl 9 with the gardening skill. Poor Clive was going to start dating a high schooler that he liked but I guess he moved away. That's ok because Clive likes this boy in his class and I think they'd make a great couple. Amanda hopes that her third child will be a girl and Bob hopes for a boy. The Johnson's house is almost complete, so then they can sell it (maybe). After Bob gets another raise or promotion he plans on adding windows to the 2nd story and finishing up the sun room. Oh and the 2nd story also needs lights. :)
    edited August 2014
    GBA91101Nver4get-Thanks for the comment.I was just showing the pictures from my game fixing session.I still have more saves to fix up because of the UL protest issue.Great written update!
    Zabeth0-My issue was AVG PC Tune Up being locked out and we'll be getting a long term fix because I couldn't shut my computer off when I had that locked out and I've gotten a free trial version just for now so I can turn my computer off.Great update!I hope things get worked out for him.
    Colorist40-Hi there!I'll check out your update!
    I've got a temporary solution for the issue I got hit with yesterday. 86.gif72.gif

• IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited August 2014
    TadOlson OK, with the way you worded it, I was confused, since I knew you had said you turned off autonomous protests, then when you posted your update you seemed to be saying it was a picture of an autonomous protest. I'm glad it worked for you.

Good to see your Jankowsky's are now getting their sleep instead of protesting in the night.

Colorist40 I'm fine, but the last couple of days have been really busy. I have played in snatches here and there, but I can't write unless I have a large enough block of time to be sure I will be able to finish it in one sitting. I haven't had that. The only reason I have it right now is that I went to sleep at a reasonable time, but am now wide awake again, since 1 AM.

If you want your sims' garden to survive, you have to tell them to tend to it. So, yes, it probably will die, unless you make an effort to remember.

Of the two fancy, golden sarcophagi, the black one is the cursed one, the one that's all gold is the blessed one. The museum in their town is an art museum, so I don't know how much they would want those relics. I also don't know how I would go about donating them, since they have to be put in the household inventory, which you can only access on your home lot.

If it's the living room you're referring to when you said you love how I used wood in the room, I didn't do that. Those are the wall and floor coverings the house came with. The only thing I did was recolor them. I changed the color of the wood, and changed the other part of the paneling to solid light blue instead of the pattern that was there. I also changed the colors of the windows and the wood parts of the furniture to match it, and I changed the color and the pattern of the fireplace, which was originally made to look like it was made of tile, but I gave it a marble pattern.

Nah, Justice won't be mean to him for stepping on his toes, she'll just say, “let's do something else now, Honey.”

I didn't decorate the yard yet, I just put the pond and the fountain in, and fenced the garden. I planned to leave the landscaping for when they returned from all their travels and settled down to have kids and stay put. Normally, I would put the pond in the back, but this house was placed right in the middle of the lot, so there isn't as much room back there. I don't know what I was thinking when I placed it like that. I normally put houses all the way to the front, or all the way to the back, so they'll have a decent sized yard in either the front or the back. But I did it when I made the world in CAW, so there was no changing it now, unless I bulldozed it and replaced it from the library. Then I would have lost all the work I'd already done on it.

I hope you're not a poor loser like my brother was back then.

In real life, having children later in life also increases the risk of birth defects, such as Down Syndrome. It's also better for the health of the mother to have children young, and not have too many of them. So it isn't just a matter of being there to see them grow up. My parents got married young and had us kids young, so at almost 60, I still have both of them. It will be bad enough to lose them, even at my age, but I'm so glad I didn't have to lose them while I was young. Not that age is any guarantee. My husband lost his only sister, the oldest, when she was 43, and his younger brother when he was 37. The sister had a brain tumor, the brother and his wife were lost in an airplane accident.

Shrek may have reasons for being the way he is, but that doesn't change the fact that what Fiona is feeling and doing is the direct result of the way he has treated her since she came into his life. So, he still has no right to be angry with her. He should instead be angry with himself for making her hate him. It's all on him, regardless of what's behind his own behavior. He has no right nor reason to expect anything else.

Yes, I would let him have it, but I would also let him know that I understand his issues too, and that if he needed any encouragement or guidance in his efforts to change, I would be there for him too, to give him all he needed.

GBA91101Nver4get It sounds like your family is making good progress. It's a good thing you had room to relocate the master bedroom. Your sims would not have been happy with you if they had to sleep apart. Off topic, but do you know who the very first married couple to be shown in the same bed on TV was? My son finds out bits of trivia like this and tells me about it. That was one of interesting tidbits he shared with me.

With all the work they're doing on the house, they should at least spend some time enjoying it themselves before they sell it. Has Amanda gotten any of the gardening opportunities to allow her to plant cheese and eggs or steak and patties yet? Most of the time, my sims never seem to get any of those until long after they've reached level 10, even though they're eligible for the first one at level 8.

Baker9793 There's nothing wrong with moving quickly, in the sims. Once they find the right one, why delay things? I actually do not like playing my sims going steady, because it's a pain trying to get them together when you don't control the boyfriend. To deal with Justice and Oleander, I made him a temporary household member with MC whenever they went out together, then moved him back to his house after the date.

Justin is very cute. Good idea to go out when he was already asleep. Then you don't have to worry about the babysitter neglecting him. In games where I've had a single mom of toddlers, who had to go to work, I locked the babysitter out of any room that had anything he/she would play with instead of taking care of the children, and inside the house, so he/she couldn't go out and play with anything out there. If necessary, I moved computers, bookcases, and TVs into inventory while the sitter was there. Then they would actually play with the kids and take care of their needs.

Did Jason go home (or to the hospital) for Chloe's birth?

The house is coming along very nicely.

Catrilla Good job! I've seen those on pre-made houses, but didn't know they took cheats to make. Could you share a link?

ddsims3world I'm not planning to get the Sims 4 at all. But I still do simming as often and as much as I can. I love this game.

Is the genie Tyrone's girlfriend, or just his servant?

AiHaou Seriously? I didn't think they could wear things like that in the pool!

Do Penelope and Zane sound good at karaoke, or do you have to turn off your sound when they sing?

Zabeth0 So, the old witch mentioned the love potion to Zelda in order to manipulate her to try it? If she did, I guess that means she might be watching, and ready to come in there to snatch Rafael away the moment the wedding takes place, before they have a chance to woohoo. Or doesn't it really matter? I was assuming the witches, evil as they are, had a code of honor that would prohibit them from doing such a thing to each other. Or are they as bad in Rafael's world as they are in Jake's?

You realize, of course, that Colorist and I will be very disappointed if Deedee doesn't change her course of action and intervene, don't you? You need to pass the word on to her. LOL!

Yes, the W mod will reduce or even turn off cheating, but NRaas Story Progression will also turn off cheating, though I don't think it will stop romantic interactions that fall short of being considered cheating. The W mod will do that.

So, Jae is experiencing some of what it is to be a witch, though she has no idea yet why, or what it is. I wonder if at some point she might accidentally use some magic of her own without realizing beforehand what she's about to do. Her father definitely needs to have a talk with her before she reaches that point.

I still wonder why the old crone lets Deedee have first dibs on anybody that moves into that house. It seems to me the only reason she, being probably the most evil witch ever, would do a good witch any favors at all, would be that Deedee is family, and close family, not distant enough to not care about.
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited August 2014
    I've reached a point in my game with Justice and Oleander where I can no longer play it as I planned. My whole point in starting Justice as an adventurer was to do all of the adventures with her. But WA is apparently too glitchy to allow that to happen, if you play it the way it was designed to be played. I've mentioned to a couple of you in my comments that I had decided to start Justice over, married to Oleander at the beginning of the game, though with his name changed, and use the Traveler mod to allow me to make each foreign country their homeworld until they complete all adventures there. Hopefully this would work, since it has always been when my sim has returned home from a vacation with an adventure opportunity from there in her queue, that the adventures have dropped from her queue when she returned to the foreign country, and the game would never allow them to be completed.

Justice has lost the opportunities that will allow her to explore the Dragon Cave in China and the MorduCorp related ones in Egypt, and now in France, she is not being offered either of the remaining adventures that involve exploring, and I can't give them to her with MC either. I've given her and Oleander 18 days in France, so they would be sure to be able to complete all remaining explorations before going back home to NSV, so they could start their family without wasting any more time waiting at home to go back and do more exploring. But now there is nothing for them to do there except run errands and deliver items, or just hang out together at home or in town, building skills, taking pictures, or trying to find something else to fill their time, unless I cheat to give them access to the remaining tomb lots without the keys.

They just bought an expensive 3-bedroom house in France, one that I changed lot types to allow them to buy, and I spent a lot of time upgrading appliances and plumbing in it, and buying new items for them, like a computer and chess table. It also has an outbuilding that had nothing inside it, not even a floor, which I edited to add lights and flooring, to make them a room for recreational items, and maybe display of some of the large relics they've put together. Then I discovered I'd have to work at trying to keep them occupied at something other than what I sent them for, or else cheat to give them access to the tombs I sent them to explore.

There is a possibility that replacing the file for France in their game folder with a fresh one, which would completely reset everything, might allow them to finish the ones they can't do now. Or maybe, using the Traveler mod, I might be able to accomplish it by bulldozing and replacing the lots in question. But I don't feel like doing any of those things right now. My real life is difficult right now, and I need my game to not be. So I finally decided to put Justice and Oleander on hold, and play the one I'd decided to do with them together, now, rather than later.

I've actually printed out the walkthrough I found, which turned out to be 80 pages long, so I can check off the adventures as they complete them, to make sure I've got everything done before they move on to another country, and to make sure I have everything else done before I allow them to accept any of the adventure chains that involve traveling to another country and returning, in case those glitch out again. I will also use Traveler to allow them to move directly between the countries involved in the chains, instead of going to a different homeworld in between, in hopes that that will take care of the issues. If even this does not allow them to do all the adventures, I'll cheat them into the tombs, finish them all anyway, and never, ever have anything to do with WA adventuring again.

I may or may not return to Justice and Oleander after I finish the new game. Since I will really just be starting them over, I probably won't be interested in going back. But for the same reason, maybe you guys won't miss seeing a continuation of that story. You'll get to see their whole lives, and their kids, with the new one. They are going to be the same as they are now, except I did change Oleander's name and one of his traits to adventurous.

Young newlyweds Jason and Justice Morgan have just arrived at their new home in Sunset Valley.

1newintown.jpg

Jason is an adventurous, athletic, lucky perfectionist, who loves the outdoors, country & western music, French toast, and the color lilac. His LTW is Seasoned Traveler, requiring him to achieve a level 3 visa in all of the vacation worlds. In each country, he will be accepting all of the adventure opportunities, until his visa reaches level 3.

Justice is adventurous, athletic, brave, handy, and lucky. She loves classical music, spaghetti with veggie sauce, and the color red. Her LTW is Great Explorer, requiring her to fully explore 6 tombs in each country. Thus, she will be the first to enter the final chamber of each tomb, as only the first gets the credit for fully exploring.

To make the most of their respective personality traits and the skills that fit them, at home, Jason will garden and fish, and Justice will cook and do all repairs and upgrades. When exploring, Jason will wield the Pangu Axe, and Justice will disarm all traps and look inside all sarcophagi. Before they leave for their first trip, Jason will, at the very least, get the Opportunistic LTR, so as to get more visa points from each adventure, while Justice will get the Prepared Traveler LTR, so that they will be able to stay longer in each country, giving Jason more time to get his visa level up, so they can buy a house before being forced to return to their homeworld. Traveler will not allow a foreign country to be made their homeworld until they own a home of their own there.

The Morgans' home in Sunset Valley is the pre-fabulous house, the cheapest starter home available. I've edited it to make it even less expensive, by removing everything they can get along without, and replacing everything that is not the least expensive item in its category with the one that is. I even replaced all wall coverings with the pool wall, which is the least expensive, apart from the free ones that have bands with rivets along the sides, and recolored it to match the original colors of the rooms, even though I'm not actually all that fond of the colors. And I removed the flooring tiles that made up the walk to their house, and replaced it with cobblestone terrain paint. The house will only be their home for a short time, and once they leave it to travel, they will never return to it again. I want to minimize depreciation, and thus their loss on selling it.

houseexterior.jpg

livingroomandkitchen.jpg

bedroomampbathroom.jpg

After looking over their new home and spending some romantic moments, Jason and Justice went to the gym to pump iron together. They worked out for about an hour, enough time to gain the skill and reach level 2. Then they introduced themselves to everyone else in the gym, except for those who were using the pool.

2pumpingironatthegym.jpg

Next, the Morgans went to the library and studied charisma together, then introduced themselves to everyone at the library, men, women, and children.

3learningskillsatthelibrary.jpg

Then they went to the grocery store together. While Jason went inside to buy produce for him to plant and ingredients for Justice to cook with, Justice waited outside and began introducing herself to other sims there. When Jason came back outside, he began doing the same. Sims were coming and going constantly, and they introduced themselves to every one of them. Before they went home, they had both completed the celebrity skill challenge.

Tamara Donner blew up at Jason, for some unknown reason. Then she approached Justice, who had already introduced herself to her, and began chatting with her.

4whatsupwithher.jpg

5meetingpeopleinfrontofthestore.jpg

When Jason and Justice arrived home, they were both very hungry, so Justice quickly nuked some hot dogs, while Jason checked the weather in the newspaper.

6backathomeintheevening.jpg

Tamara Donner called Justice on the phone after dinner, and they chatted for a short time, while Jason read the rest of the newspaper. Then they went to bed and to sleep for the night, after a little extra activity first.

7bedtime.jpg

8notquitereadytosleep.jpg

Rest well, Jason and Justice.

9goodnight.jpg
    edited August 2014
    IreneSwift-I just made a joke about the protest when it was really just the wild horses outside in Oak Leaf and the other one is where the joke was on me because there was no protest other than some local wildlife outside on the street.Great start on your new game trial!
    I just did a temporary fix for my computer issue and am posting from my old one while the other one recharges because I forgot to plug it in earlier.
  • carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    edited August 2014
    i havent posted for awhile but i wanted to share abby rose

2v007zm.jpg

106haog.jpg

35crfqr.jpg

6tn6lk.jpg
    edited August 2014
    @Irene I don't know the answer to your trivia question, what was it? As for the gardening opportunity, nope haven't gotten it yet. I've had the siam 3 since it was first released and I've never done anything with the omni plant before. Bob did get a death flower seed from work though and Amanda planted it. Amanda does need to clean up her garden though, since there's plants everywhere. When I first decided to have a gardening sim, I made the garden big enough to hold over 30 plants. Well as you can imagine that took all day and into the next morning just to keep up with them. I then decided to scale back a bit and went down to 15 plants and that was still too much. So now Amanda's garden has 9 plants and 1 tree. Of course there's also the seeds that she's found and the death flower so now she has 13 plants and 1 tree. After her watermelon grow and die, I'll have her stick to 9 plants and 1 fruit tree. I want her to have a life besides gardening all the time. :)
    edited August 2014
    I haven't done much simming during this month like playing Michelle since 11 days (I did play her save earlier in the day, Bullard 19 days & Tyrone 24 days. Heck I barely touched the Sims 4 CAS demo since after working on the 4 sims. I've been doing non-simming gaming quite a bit. So I will be back in the flow maybe around next week as it depends & as well do replies in few days. Also there won't be anymore houses for The Sims 3 future since I MIGHT get The Sims 4. For sure have to wait for the recommended specs first before deciding.

So I'm sure you guys have simming-a-plenty since Sims 4 is not to long away!

I was going to save couple pics of Tyrone until later, but it's been long enough.

14791884692_0d3e86c2f5_z.jpg

14769243956_8ce5f113fd_z.jpg

Tyrone has gotten a woman genie & she is judging his medal that he earned from his last work.

--

Until next time I return!

Good to see Tyrone again. Hope he enjoys his genie. I love genies. Instant food and instant clean house who could ask for more? lol

edited August 2014
    Zabeth0 wrote:
    2d0zz1l.jpg

Ernesto: "It's okay, I've been woken up by worse. I don't suppose you'd be interested in watching tv...? I can totally turn it on for you...maybe some...music television?"

Jae: He just did that...the television turned on, and she could hear music coming from it. Of course, she knew magic was real, but she'd never felt it before. It looked rather like a remote control working, and it sounded like a remote control working, but she knew that he had done it with magic- though she had no words for how. She couldn't smell it on him and the tv exactly...it wasn't a smell...or a sight. It was more like a feeling... as though she had another sense, as though she had some sort of magical guitar strings in her mind vibrating from the use of magic- that she could mentally feel and it tickled, like someone was playing with her hair...she could sense it but couldn't explain how or what exactly she was feeling. But maybe this was just how magic felt, and she'd never had it done around her before.

2co6dds.jpg

Jae: "I will watch tv, I love music, but will you come sit on the couch with me and watch tv?"

2d0zz1l.jpg

Ernesto: "I um, sort of have to run. I'll watch tv with you some other time. If it's okay with your adults. My adults are probably wondering where I am. And they probably miss how styling I am. They don't look this good getting up, let me tell you! Nice meeting you, little girl...wait, you didn't tell me your name?"

264gpc3.jpg

Jae: "My name is Jae Veer...so you are a kid gnome? But you have a beard?"

2d0zz1l.jpg

Ernesto: "Oh, I do, I totally do. But I'm not really a kid, but not yet a grown gnome either. I'm in that awkward in between stage. Anyway, gotta run. Nice meeting you, Jae Veer...if I'm not in too much trouble I might come watch tv with you later."

Hmm Jae is aware of magic and I wonder if she will figure it out that she has that sense, because she is a witch. She being a witch would be extra sensitive to it. Of course being so young she wouldn't be sure if everybody could feel it, as that is what magic does at least in her mind.

How cute that he has a family. Somehow I never thought of gnomes being young and having parents and all lol. Don't know why.

Cute update seeing a perspective of a different lifestate. lol

• chic_urbanitychic_urbanity Posts: 274 Member
    edited August 2014
    Hello I am new to this thread :) I just thought I'd share a bit now that I've gotten memories to work! :)

So, first off, my vampire sim (Lana Luxor) is quite flirty, so she loves to romance multiple sims, but the one she's REALLY after is Dante Morganthe. However, his commitment issues and flirtatious nature make things a bit dramatic between them.. she went to go visit some sims and stumbled on Dante flirting it up with Melinda! And this was AFTER she'd given birth to their child (they were not married or in a committed relationship at that point).. so what's an angry vampire-alchemist to do, but throw down some zombification potion on Melinda... hopefully her "condition" will cross paths with Dante...

original.jpg

After getting into an argument with Dante, she heads home, satisfied with her deeds to take care of Sylvie (their daughter, who inherited some of Dante's evilness, pictured below):

original.jpg

A couple days later, Lana pays a visit to the vampire lounge in the hopes of dining on some fresh, warm living plasma, only to discover (much to her delight) that Dante has succumbed to Melinda's plight. She knows it's not permanent, but still she hopes this development ends his back-stabbing ways... (she is so delusional sometimes..)

original.jpg

And sure enough, gossip spreads around the town a few days later that Dante and Melinda have broken up. Pleased with herself, Lana visits Dante for a bit of em... "making up".

original.jpg

A few days pass, and they decide that perhaps it is time they tie the knot, and they do so in a private ceremony with just the two of them. Her heart is elated but also filled with doubt -- can things actually go smoothly from now on, or are they destined for a lifetime of running to and from each other?
    b11vVIw.jpg
    edited August 2014
    Zabeth0 wrote:
    j5vvgg.jpg

Zelda: "So, see, we've gotta walk because travel magic is totally blocked from outside to the place. No running away from it by magic either. My favorite magic trick about it is that crystal balls can only look back here- no one can crystal ball the future of the event, it's blocked. They can only tune into it as a past record...they can't even watch it live, it's old by at least an hour by the time they can see it. Oh, and in order to find the wedding place, you got to be looking for it...so no accidental visitors!"

fjoy8j.jpg

Rafael: "Arrre you surrre you don't vant my jackyet? Veddink drrressyes arren't exactly varrm."

Zelda: "Nope, keep it on, drink up the ruffles now while you can, Twinkle Toes, because I don't usually do this frilly crap."

Rafael: "You look amyazink."

284f3r.jpg

Rafael: "Zyelda, vhy arre the vitches aftyer me?"

2pq0u1i.jpg

Zelda: "'Cause there were rumors that the old crone wanted you, but no one can actually tell if that's true or not...she's not really one to come to witches councils, and the few she's attended, have always had a death or two to spice it up. Sometimes she'll send her voice and say some riddlely thing that older witches will stand around looking all worried about, and then argue about it and eventually we'll find out what they think it means. Once in a while, she'll correct someone when they got it wrong, but lots of times she just lets them go off the deep end in guessswork. So, the fact that no one knows if it's true or not is not really weird."

2zthqa8.jpg

Rafael: "So, they could kyill me, orr stryip my consciousnyess bare and styick it on an objyect, byased on nothink but a rrumorr?"

Zelda: "Yep, that's how it works...of course there are standing rules she's laid down...anyone who buys that house is totally up for death unless a witch beds them, Deedee always gets three days- I honestly don't know why she's still alive even though the crone's killed lots of other witches for less. But anyway, let's get another picture. Deedee can always watch it through the crystal ball, but this one will be one I keep."

289a5br.jpg

Zelda: "Pictures last longer than people."

2ef0od2.jpg

Rafael: "I vish it veren't true, but it is."

f553xh.jpg

Rafael: "Zyelda, I know it's the spyell, but I'm qvite in love vith you. I von't evyen mind vhen you crrush me."

301gdjn.jpg

Zelda: "Yeah, Rafael, I know."

Rafael: "You used my name..."

Zelda: "Don't get used to it, Twinkle Toes, I'm not getting attached, you're just really warm, and unreasonably handsome."

Edit: Because I messed up her word choice.

I love your perspective on the crystal ball. It can tell the future, but also show the past. There is a place where you can tape the wedding so to speak to be seen on a crystal ball, but only as an after event.

Poor Rafael is a victim of rumors and innuendos it seems lol. They want to kill him based on a perception that the old powerful witch wanted him for something. So the rumor spread that he is important somehow because the old witch they think wants him. Nobody stopped to ask why the old witch would want him an ordinary criminal lol.

For some reason Dee Dee must have found favor with the old witch to get the three days. So bad she didn't take it. Wow sure would have helped Rafael to know about the history of the house, of course even if he had not believing in supernaturals back then he would have pooh poohed it. Besides what is one more group after him after all? Vampires and witches and whatever other group that has it in for him lol.

I love her nickname for him. Ah she might be softening, although she won't admit it. Using his name is an intimate act lol.

The post of Irene where she says we both want Dee Dee to interfere is true, so please like Irene said light a fire under her butt and get this done lol lol lol.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top