Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited July 2014
    KatieTerrorface: Yeah, he doesn't get to have fun often. You finally got to see him doing something that was not life or death! :D

A little break and some time to reflect can be quite helpful in conflict resolution. :D Marina was wise to give her time. Lol- teddy bear in shining armor that he is, Georgie's domain is secure! :D Hmm...lifefruit and cloned pink diamond hearts, oh my! :D Lol...for sleeping! :D Hilarious update. :D

Maya: Sometimes when you time travel, you're stuck with where you end up until the time window happens- this happened to Jake and Sun Young and the time window arrived right after he was born but before they picked him up. Kris was raised in a resource depleted future with roving death squads- it was not a nice future. However, his time frame had an ideology that made sense of this. Which is why he's not ready to date yet.

Oh no! Hot headed is very hard to deal with! :D They just start yelling for no reason. (Like my caveman who is going to get a trait change really soon to reflect his new understanding). Tristan Stud Muffin! lol He sure looks familiar! lol. I do love seeing sims in alternate universes lol. (Like Jel E. Bean), nice to see LunBeauty's creations in their various lives. :D I still have no idea why the homework sometimes takes place at a table and sometimes the floor... I just have to chalk it up to the strange sims logic. Cute love day. lol @ Easter's expression! :D

Colorist: Well, keep in mind that cultures have scaffolding of ideas to support the culturally 'right' choice. Kris's time's justification for the computer making the choice and not people (with their flawed senses) is that the human race's future is at stake every time some one is born- since the resources are scarce and the wrong genetic combinations can cause diseases or extra appendages or the lack of functioning of the appendages they have, and fixing that would cost resources. So, not having the computer make the choice of a partner is terrifying- sort of the same way that if I were a pregnant lady with no access to the hospital the idea that I might have to give birth on my own entirely 'in the wild' might terrify me, despite the hospital option being a relatively recent development in human history- for the vast majority of human history babies were born with the help of a midwife. But our society introduced this idea that doctors were needed for the process because to not go to a hospital is dangerous because what if there are complications? Surgeons in the 20th century decided they wanted mothers to use them instead of midwives like had been used since probably before Egypt but we know for sure were used in Egypt. Now, people almost treat you like you are endangering the baby's life (or your own) if you decide to have it without a doctor's help. So, it's kind of like that. Kris is an adventurous time traveler, and he knows that this is the way things are done in this time period (without the aide of a computer)...but he's still learning a different way of thinking about it than just thinking people are recklessly endangering their future offspring by not having a computer pick the right person for them (the way he's been taught all his life is the only safe way). But he's known his parents were time travelers since he was a teenager and found evidence, so he's been mentally prepared to try to come to his parents time...and learned everything he could about this time in preparation (obviously not everything translates well to the future). :D Anyway, he's got his own troubles with adjusting, but he does recognize that he's been way better prepared for them than Ramin.

Next update, I'll give you a glimpse into the twins (Cindy and Elvin), and you'll see why she's turning them down.

Well, he was completely raised in that time period, it's his reference point for everything else, just like if you found yourself in the Old West, you'd be comparing things from your own time period too (No microwaves, no cell towers, no computers! How did they do it?! lol). :D Don't think that they were in loveless marriages in the future just because they didn't pick them- because in their ideology the person the computer picked was the most perfect person for them (and the whole human race). Also, people who are going through highly stressful situations like say, war, often bond pretty tightly, and have shared experiences and goals. So, understand when Kris says it's happened to him twice, he's downplaying the fact that he's had the only family he has ever known killed off on him...twice. However, since he arrived as an old man, he had a fair bit of time to reflect on things. He's a young man now, with young man hormones, and is not eager to go take advantage of this lawless time, if that tells you anything. As he said, he's still adjusting to this time lol. :D

TadOlson: Yeah, shocking, I know! :D The tension is that you know that whatever is going to happen to him is going to happen tonight (from the talk with the vampire), but he doesn't. :D I think it's fun to be able to give him a little break from all the doom and gloom...and still have tension in the story. :D But in the meantime, you get to see him having fun for a change! :D

IreneSwift: Yeah, see, I wouldn't use him either, it would be too weird, and if I did put him in my game, I'd use mods to make his preference male, to cut down on the game randomly assigning him a love interest of the wrong gender. But that's really cool, that he was able to just sit down and do it like that. :D And it was probably pretty easy for him with his experience. :D

Yeah, she definitely cleans up nicely. :D Just a better hairstyle and better make up make a world of difference. :D

Oh, I'm sorry, and it has been a very long time since I've explained it, so even if you had, it might be a little confusing. Let me give you a recap because it's a confusing family. :D Have I mentioned recently that Rafael's my simple story? :D

Jake was an adventurer visiting China, and one night he talked his way into the Kim's house (Maxed Charisma) and served them all sushi (Inappropriate but in a Good Way LTR). Sun Young and he ended up in bed together and he proposed to her and she accepted, but his vacation time on his vista was over and he had to go, he said he needed to put some things in order and then he'd send for her to come marry him in Sunset Valley. So, Jake came back to Sunset Valley, and earned money and discovered magical plants and invented things, and then sent for her- they got married and then he found out he had two 6 old sons- they were twins- Bo and 🐸🐸🐸🐸. He said he must have lost track of time, but he was sure happy to have kids, because he loved playing with people and it was great that he had kids! But they wouldn't play with him. They were as polite as their Chinese culture dictated one should be to a father, but they hated him. Sun Young did not know where that was coming from, as she'd only had good things to say about him, had lovingly told them about his adventures, had taught herself and them Simlish and spoken to Simerican Tourists from the time they were small... so she assumed it was the newness and uncertainty of the new situation, but when that didn't clear up, she decided to take a trip to China to give father and sons time alone to bond.

But neither of the parents knew that the boys were terrified of Jake- Hui Young, Sun's sister in law hated children- it was one of the things that made her hate Jake, so every moment that Sun and her brother were not in the room, Hui was telling the boys how Jake was an evil witch who had come into town one night and used magic to make Sun Young fall for him, then dishonored the family by saddling her with two boys she couldn't feed. Bo became the responsible one- the older twin- so he cleaned and fished, even today, he's practically a little butler, and much to his mother's annoyance, he hates art. 🐸🐸🐸🐸, however, is brave and a daredevil, though also a bookworm, so, what this means is that when the two work together, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 is the one that does dangerous things, so his brother the responsible one can get away and still be the little angel- he's perfectly willing to take the punishment for both of them and shield Bo from any of it. Jake found out they were terrified of him when 🐸🐸🐸🐸 tried to kill him with fireworks. Jake put out the fire like a human (shower and fire extinguisher, not magic), though, and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 thought that meant he wasn't a child eating witch after all, and confessed what he'd done and why he'd done it. Jake figures that another witch was trying to take him down- often witches will tamper with people (this action is obvious to any witch that looks at their aura) or tell them information through a third party (witches can't see this and can often be sideswiped by it) that causes family strife because witches who have emotional upsets are easier to take over. Some witches tried to take him over that same night, but failed- barely. As Jake is a very powerful witch, there are plenty of witches waiting to control him, change his personality or at the most merciful, just straight kill him (and thereby take his power).

The 'atoning for our father' that Kris is referring to is how Jake wasn't married to Sun Young when the boys were born- which is one of the reasons 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and Bo aren't very close to Jake even now- they respect him to some degree- he is very knowledgeable and helpful, but they still resent him a bit. If that wasn't bad enough, then he had to go take their mother time traveling (adventuring in time instead of just location) and have two sons in different times- Ramin in the past and Kris in the future...then lastly, they had Jae in their time, their only daughter, who is a toddler right now, she'll be having her birthday soon. Well, Bo and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 are still very close, they are both sixteen year olds, but recently Ramin showed up (a few months ago) and then Kris showed up from the future as an old man... Jake's a witch and makes elixirs at the elixir shop from time to time and is really good friends with the lady that runs the shop- so he got a Fountain of Youth Elixir held for him so he could give it to his elderly son Kris to give him a second chance at a young adult hood in this time, a time without roving death squads- Jake and Sun Young had visited that time and would not have chosen that time for their son to be raised in...it was an accident. But when this happened, it suddenly jarred the twins- they are used to thinking of Bo as the oldest brother- and in chinese it matters what birth order the child is in- so the boys have to discuss their brothers and sister in Simlish now, because they aren't sure what birth order to count from- were they born first or should the era the sons were born in count? Should the physical age of the body be the measure? Totally confusing to Bo and 🐸🐸🐸🐸. But to make matters worse, Ramin has been trying really hard to make friends with his brothers- by yelling at them. Since until recently he was extremely muscular (recently 🐸🐸🐸🐸 hit him with a weight loss elixir that turned him skinny and freaked him out), that seemed like a dangerous situation.

Kris and Bo moved across the street- Jake's ridiculously rich, and has money trees growing in his garden next to the house, and has invested in everything in town that can be invested in, though he hasn't bought anything out. At some point, Kris and Bo are going to move to Starlight Shores so Kris can pursue his dream as an actor. Bo is helping him as a cultural interpreter, and aims to go with him and keep his house clean. Bo is adventurous as well, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 is the only son of Jake's that does not have the adventurous trait. He's brave and a daredevil but not adventurous, so he doesn't feel the need to travel like his brothers. Even Ramin is adventurous...though Jae is too young for the trait yet.

Yeah, as for Rafael, the reason he was given (and allowed to keep) that memory about the job starting two days from now is that he would let his guard down a little and just waste the time, not use it to get help. He thinks things are going well...why would he need help? He still doesn't know about supernaturals- there was a ghost wandering around behind him, but he he was too focused on the snowball fight to notice. :D

• TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited July 2014
    Colorist40-Thanks for telling us.
    IreneSwift-I thought that sim was made by family and I made the one I use for my current avatar.
    MayaRose1138-Great updates!I told you about the Mod because it's saved my glitched plants a few times and saved a few invisible sims when a stray dog got stuck underground.
    Here's my update from today's game.
    Cory and Angel Frankovitch were both up early that morning in late winter and getting ready to tend to the garden and they'd both eaten breakfast when the sink broke and Cory had to fix it before working on the garden plants.They had an uneventful day until they had to get ready for work at noon so they'd be ready to leave on time.
    14687235475_6a73033901.jpg
    They ended up not leaving for work until about 2:30 in the afternoon and Angel had to fix their broken shower before leaving for work.
    14687241905_96112730c3.jpg
    They were both starving when they got home at 6PM and decided to eat the leftover salad before it started going bad and it came out of the fridge slightly spoiled.They both ate it and went to bed.
    14500601019_58fc4a2861.jpg
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky got up early on a Sunday morning in late winter and got into having their breakfast of leftovers.Eli mopped up a puddle in the washroom and there was a stray dog out in front of their house.That dog was stuck underground until debugenabler fixed the glitch.
    14707144563_32bcc7a272.jpg
    Ami ended up fixing the sink after it broke while he was washing the dishes and Eli was tending to their garden and harvesting anything that was ready.
    14686979952_f01bf26462.jpg
    Eli and Ami both decided to study new skills online with their iPads though it was almost the end of the year of 1660 and 1661 was about to start soon.They spent hours on the skills until it was 5PM and they had to start having bathes and eating dinner.
    14500600160_d93184ddaa.jpg
    They both also decided to get to bed at 8PM and got to sleep right away.
    14686989032_f5b41acc4b.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    edited July 2014
    121quy1.jpg

Cindy: "Are you sure he likes me? I mean, he won't even look at me."

6oitg5.jpg

Elvin: "Oh sister, of course he likes you. Is there anyone else you've seen him look away from?"

2le2xc0.jpg

Cindy: "No. No one but me. Are you sure he's not married in China though?"

do9d1h.jpg

Elvin: He laughed. "Well, I've seen him look at you when you weren't looking, before quickly looking away, and if he is, he's thinking about cheating with you."

1r2r1j.jpg

Cindy: "Fat chance, I'm not going to be someone's second choice."

2renyhj.jpg

Elvin: "Of course not. But he's very very rich. His father is some kind of crazy inventor who is a partner in almost every business in town. His mother is a painter from China, and for some reason, has recently been hanging around mom a lot. Apparently they went to the art studio, out to the bistro, Mom's been exercising with her. Also that guitarist who dresses in caveman clothes is apparently one of his brothers. If you don't like him, you might end up liking one of his brothers, but that family is loaded, and you'd never have to work. Keep in mind our parents aren't going to live forever."

vn0z93.jpg

Cindy: "You know I don't like to think like that."

Elvin: "And because you don't, I have to."

edited July 2014
    I think I should probably mention that at some point here, I'm going to have a guest staying with me, and I'll be too busy to post... I don't know exactly when or for how long (my guess is a week)...so if I seem to be frantically updating right now, I'm just trying to get some updates in to get you some story before I'm scarce. :D I've been waiting to get to certain parts and they are so close! But I don't want to rush too bad and ruin them either... so, just so you know that I didn't just decide to update every day or something...

TadOlson: Crazy plumbing timing strikes again! Sometimes I wonder if the game has a higher probability of plumbing fixtures breaking close to work times... or if it's just the way things work out...lol. :D It's really crazy how the game generates such messes as underground stray dogs... I'm really happy to have mods in times like that. That and when it nightly tells me how 1,043 or thereabouts vehicles were deleted. :D Thank you again. :D
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    edited July 2014
    simlish1: She's very cute! :)

IreneSwift: Justice looks like she's having a good old time in China. :)

bishty: Nice little update. :)

IreneSwift: He looks very nice. :) Your son did a great job for someone who has never played the sims.

LBell: I love Jackson. (In a completely non-creepy, not romantic way). :lol: I swear, my simself is the exact opposite of me. She looks like me, but just about every good looking male sim is attracted to her. And in real life, the only guys who have some sort of attraction to me are always super creepy and have weird fetishes.

ddsims3world: Those sims look good for Sims 4 sims. I'm still on the fence about that game.

TadOlson: Great update! :)

KatieTerrorFace: Aww, poor Athena. Even robots need a little lovin' sometimes. :(

Zabeth0: Wow, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 sure grew up. :) It looks lik ehe has quite a bit of his mom's features.

That woman in your Rafael update is really pretty. :) Did you make her, did she come with the town, or did you download her?

KatieTerrorFace: Nice update! I didn't know you could make stuff out of Woohooium, lol. I love the make-overs on the Service Sims as well. :)

MayaRose1138: Very nice update! The kids look amazing. :)

TadOlson: Great update!

Zabeth0: I have no idea who these sims are really, but nice update. :lol:
  • SamanthaThunderSamanthaThunder Posts: 35 Member
    edited July 2014
    I am working on my Sims Story: The Diary.
    It's about a girl who finds a diary and the whole world finds out that it's missing and it becomes controversial!
    The whole story will be in my Tumblr page: samanthathundersims.tumblr.com
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited July 2014
    I have decided to replace Anson story on here with trouble with sisters as I think being more lighthearted you all will enjoy it, and it seems that being on a blog it is more inconvenient for people to access it.

So I will start from the beginning and I only have three chapters so far so I will post one today, one tomorrow and the most recent Monday. If you have seen the blog you don't have to reread lol.

20zeh5l.jpg

Hi, my name is Ashleigh Billings. Why you may ask do I have this look on my face? Well I will tell you that later. First of all I think you need to know a little bit about me. I am the oldest of my mother's two children. I have a sister named Shelby. Actually she is my half-sister. I am the product of a fling my mother had with a man when she was a teenager. It turns out, according to my mother, that my father is a well known actor. He came to my hometown to shoot a movie. He was rumored to be a notorious womanizer and would pick up women wherever he went. My mother hearing he was in town and hoping to meet him and get his autograph, hung out every night at the summer festival. Her persistence paid off as he came the last night. Immediately my mother approached him to ask for an autograph and knowing her effect on men flirted shamelessly with him. Mother told me it didn't take long for her to impress him with her charms and they hooked up that night. This began an affair lasting more than a few months. She told me this was the happiest she had ever been in her life. Mother told me he thought she was older than 16, and she never told him different not wanting to lose him. Frankly this wasn't the first affair my father had with an underage teenager, so if he had known it wouldn't have mattered. After a few months together mother discovered she was pregnant. My father not wanting to end the affair right then lied and told mother that he would take care of her and me. Two months later the shooting of the movie was done and so was the affair. Later, mother found out he had a fiancé, who he married shortly after leaving Sunset Valley. Mother became bitter at the betrayal and contacted him threatening to expose him. Afraid his career would suffer having slept with a teenager, he agreed to set up a trust fund for me in exchange for mother's silence. Mother wanted me to know who my father was, as if it was something to be proud of. Personally I find my father to be a sick, egotistical 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and the less I have to do with him the better.

Now to why I am making that face. My sister Shelby recently moved in with me, because she had no where to go. My sister had just ended a horrible marriage, and gone through a bitter divorce. She had one child, my niece, who she never wanted. My brother in law, who I really like, as he is a decent guy got custody. This means that a large portion of Shelby's paycheck goes to child support each week. As she told me, this leaves her very little for luxuries, much less rent. Personally, I always thought Shelby spent too much money on clothes, and her night time activities anyways, but I digress. Shelby has been living with me for the past week, and she has tried my patience beyond what I can take. She is contrary just to be nasty, and makes it known that I owe her somehow, because I was always mother's favorite. Oh yeah I forgot to mention also that another reason Shelby is living with me is because two years ago, mother ran away with a young cabana boy, and we haven't heard from her since. Now my sister told me point blank that she met a gorgeous young man, and I better not dare try to take him away from her. What? I never even met this guy, but even if I did, I don't have my sister's questionable taste in men. To be honest, I was surprised my sister married my brother-in-law as he wasn't her type at all. She went for the tattooed rebel types. Really Shelby with her attitude, and insecurities she is driving me further into insanity.

Honestly, I don't know why Shelby seems to resent me so much. It is true I am a successful journalist, and own my own home, but I have episodes of what I am ashamed to admit are insanity. I don't know if insanity runs in my father's family as I know it doesn't in mother's, but I find myself acting out and imitating animals for no reason I can fathom. I also randomly talk to myself. I can't tell anyone, because it could cost me my position. Nobody wants a journalist writing stories with insanity issues. My sister doesn't know that life for me is hard as well. Heck, in spite of being what people call beautiful, I have never had a date, or had the desire to have one. In spite of mother and father's genetics, I am a total flake in social situations. Meeting new people is very stressful for me, and I always worry about saying the wrong thing, so I avoid socializing like the plague. You may wonder why I am a journalist then. Well a journalist has to investigate a story, and prepare questions ahead of time so socialization for me like that is not hard. As long as I know what I have to say, I do ok. It is having to make small talk, or chit chat as people call it that I find tedious and hard. Now back to what I was saying. Believe it or not I love my sister, but having Shelby here in the house has been so terrible. I would not want my sister to have to live on the street. I just wish she could see that she has no reason to hate me.

2w4d3dx.jpg

I guess I should introduce you to all the cause of my stresses from little on. This is as I am sure you already guessed, Shelby.

Shelby snarkily: Hey sis, you yakked enough. I can tell my own story without your oh so expert journalistic skills. I am not going to be ****** for another one of your attempts at a journalistic award.

Ashleigh sighing: Sorry sis, I was just trying....

Shelby: I know what you were trying to do, but just let me tell it ok?

Ashleigh: Whatever.

Shelby continuing: As Ashleigh was saying my name is Shelby. I am the youngest of the family, and have always been neglected, because of miss prissy who thinks she is God's gift to men.

Ashleigh interrupting: Sis, now you know that isn't true. I....

Shelby ignoring the interruption. My mother preferred Ashleigh as she was the daughter of the only man I believe mother loved. Not to mention she got her father's good looks. I, unfortunately, had the misfortune to be a product of my father's genetics. He was a good guy and I loved him a lot, but when it came to good looks, he was short changed big time. Mother only married him to have a patsy that would protect the identity of Ashleigh's father. He agreed to pretend that my mother and him had been dating for a while, and that Ashleigh was his. Yeah like anybody believed that. No man as ugly as my father could have someone with as everybody says "the beauty of an angel". My father sure got a raw deal marrying that witch of a mother of mine. She took advantage of him knowing he had been crushing on her since high school. Mother despised father, because as she said, she could have had anybody, and yet she was stuck with him out of necessity. Poor father loved her so much, but all it got him was a broken heart. Mother stopped being intimate with father after she got pregnant with me using her delicate condition as an excuse. It didn't stop her from catting around with other men. She was doing her thing with a lover when she went into labor. I can hear the gasps now. Yeah that alley cat unfortunately gave me life. I can hear you all judging me and saying I shouldn't feel this way about my mother or if I do, I shouldn't talk about her like this, but outside of giving me life she never did me any favors. I was born premature the doctors said because of her ahem strenuous activities and I almost didn't survive. In addition to almost murdering me, my mother, are you guys ready for this? My mother killed my father. That is right.
    Ashleigh: Sis, you have no proof.

Shelby: I do too, so butt out Miss America. When she wanted to get under her sister's skin she mockingly called her that. Mother had multiple affairs throughout their 10 year marriage and never tried to hide it. Father tried his best to love her, but she only had contempt for him, because he was weak and let her cheat on him. He would never leave her no matter what she did. Eventually to hide his pain, my father turned to juicing. He became a juice aholic and died a few years ago a broken man.

As to why I don't like my sister, how would you feel about a sister who lords it over you with her good looks, and talents. Mother always told me she wished Ashleigh's father had been mine as well. She lamented the fact that I wasn't pretty like her and Ashleigh, and didn't get any of the talent. I tried, heaven knows I tried to be what mother wanted, but it was useless. She never wanted me and made no secret of that fact. I got married as soon as I turned 18 to a man just like my father, not because I wanted to, but I had to get out of the house away from her poison and he was the only sucker I could find to make me an honest woman. The fact that I was trapped in a loveless marriage was her doing. Oh I guess he was alright and was nice enough, but he literally had no personality. If he stood next to a wall, he would blend in he was so bland. I had a daughter from that relationship who is as milquetoast as her father. "Shudders visibly" Before you judge, I want you to know that I stuck it out in that miserable existence 4 years. If you say you would have done differently, you are either a fool or a liar. A woman of my obvious qualities deserves better. My daughter is better off with my husband, would not benefit from being around me. I have no time or patience for clingy, needy things.

Ashleigh: How can you say that about your own child?

Shelby rolling her eyes: Whatever sis, like you so perfect right?

Anyways as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted by Miss America.

Ashleigh: Stop calling me that!

Shelby: I just recently met a guy name Ning Shui, his mother I guess is Chinese and his father is white. He is an attractive devil, and a rebel just the kind of guy that can make you shiver, and raise the hair on your head and all over your body. He seems to like me in spite of my shortcomings. Why not though as I don't mind giving a man what he wants as long as I get what I want as well.

Shelby glares at Ashleigh: Unlike miss virginal over there. I am not taking any chances though as he might like the challenge of deflowering her. Therefore sis, once again I am warning you to stay away from him.

Ashleigh protesting: Seriously, I have never even met the man.

Shelby: You better keep it that way, because if you don't....

Sounds of shouting and scuffling commence.

Uhhh sorry folks this is the person who was supposed to be narrating, until the sisters insisted on doing it themselves. I guess now as you can see, it falls to me.

Shelby shouting: See what you did! You took over my turn!

Ashleigh: I did no....

Anyhow folks I apologize for this, and ask that you stayed tuned to see if these two can ever come together or will they kill each other. Personally watching this fight I am leaning toward the second option. Stop it you two. Do you hear me? We have a story to tell here! Guys please! Crash, boom, kapow!

Shelby screaming: You bleepty, bleep, bleep bleep. (censored for tender ears).

Well till next time folks when maybe the sisters will be....

Shelby stopping mid punch: Wait you 🐸🐸🐸🐸, you can't stop typing. I am not finished with my story.

Me: Well you could have fooled me. I thought you were more interested in beating the snot out of your sister than finishing. These nice people can't be expected to wait for your temper tantrum to be over.

Shelby jumping through the screen, arms held out, screaming like a banshee: You are going to pay miss for your impudence.... Come back here you.

Me: Now Shelby temper, temper.

Shelby: I will show you temper.

"Slugs me."

Me: Ow why you pixelated simulated sim I should delete you, and make your sister the star of my story.

Shelby panting and foaming wildly: Don't you dare think about it. I will make you wish you had never made me.

Me thinking: I already wish that.

Me mouth throbbing wondering how a sim could use painful force on me.

Me: Someone call the police. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds of running feet fade into the distance.

Shelby from a distance: That's right I will teach you to disrespect me. Come here.

A voice from the distance: It won't ever happen again your royalness.

Shelby satisfied coming back: Your narrator will be out of commission, I mean will be taking a short sabbatical due to recent health related issues. Never fear my sister and I can tell our story with no help from her. Till next time when my sister is recovered enough to continue. This is Shelby, signing off.

Loud groans coming from the next room.

Shelby whistling loudly: Move along folks. Nothing to hear or see here. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited July 2014
    It's been a busy time in the Summers household. Several birthdays and a trip to the Love Day festival :)

Firstly, Hawk and Ivory aged into children.
    Hawk:
    screenshot_original.jpg
    He looks so nice - too bad he's hot-headed!

Ivory Fae:
    screenshot_original.jpg

They immediately started playing with the blocks and working on their handiness skills.
    screenshot_original.jpg

On Monday, Autumn took advantage of all her kids being at school to looking for her next conquest :) While out walking in the neighbourhood, she came across Tristan 'Stud' Muffin and immediately thought that he was suitable!
    screenshot_original.jpg

Stud got his nickname partly because of his surname and partly because he was very good with the ladies in college :) He certainly seemed attracted to Autumn and thought that she was hot!
    screenshot_original.jpg

Here's a close-up of Stud:
    screenshot_original.jpg

(about this time, the game decided that he was going to be a food merchant and made him start to go to work. I wasn't going to let that happen so I had to add him to the household for the duration of the affair!)

Flirting commenced and within no time at all, the two were kissing.
    screenshot_original.jpg

Autumn invited Stud back to her place where they proceeded to enjoy a hot shower :) Then they adjourned to the bedroom for round two.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    (this was an autonomous action which I found so cute!)
    screenshot_original.jpg

And after getting Blossom to learn alchemy and create a procreation elixir, I forgot to use it!! Which probably means that Autumn will have a single male baby, if my Rainbow game is anything to go by.

Almost straight after this, Easter had a ballet recital (the other three children had theirs the next night).
    screenshot_original.jpg

This is just a random pic of Athena and Blossom going to school. All the children were apparently on the bus but I could only find these two and Hawk.
    screenshot_original.jpg

All those chairs and some of the kids still sit on the floor to do their homework!!
    screenshot_original.jpg

Autumn found out that she is pregnant again.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    (oops, better get rid of the Christmas tree!)

Then Autumn's first set of twins aged into teens. Again, like I did with the triplets, here are some comparison pictures with Autumn.

Autumn:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Daisy:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Easter:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Easter looks a lot like her mother and older sisters but Daisy, not so much.

Here they are after their make-overs. I went through a lot of different hairstyles to see what suited and these are what I decided on.

Daisy:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Easter:
    screenshot_original.jpg

While Easter started reading about riding horses, Daisy decided she wanted to learn the drums:
    screenshot_original.jpg

The next day was Love Day, so the entire family went to the festival. I allowed some autonomous actions and the pictures reflect what they did. Some of them did the Easter Egg hunt but although Blossom found a gnome, no-one found a special egg.

Autumn decided to dance with Justice Forrall (who seems to be back in town again):
    screenshot_original.jpg

Blossom and Charity (not in shot) played horseshoes:
    screenshot_original.jpg

The youngest twins went on the spring riders for awhile before moving to the dancefloor:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Athena, being athletic, went on the trampoline and only fell off once:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Freya decided to dance with a random person but the pic didn't upload.

Autumn decided to test out the Love Tester and found out that she was Passionate :lol: Like we couldn't tell that already!
    screenshot_original.jpg

Then she went to the kissing booth. If I had got a pic about two seconds later, it would have shown her grabbing the guy but you'll all just have to settle for this one:
    screenshot_original.jpg

And that's where I'm up to. I'll probably go on today and get through to the birth of the next baby, then swap over to the Rainbow household for awhile. Thank you to LunBeauty for kindly letting me borrow Tristan for this part of the story :)

Bonus pic:
    I managed to catch this expression on Easter's face - the hairstyle is what the game originally gave her :)
    screenshot_original.jpg

Well just because he is hot headed doesn't mean he still isn't adorable lol. He will just have to try not to lose his temper so often. I have a temper so I know it is hard lol.

Ivory the purple fairy. Hooray I love her looks. Seriously I think if we all could wear purple, have purple hair, eyes and skin I would be in Heaven lol.

I wish playing with blocks in real life would make a person learn how to be handy as I am the antithesis of handiness lol.

Looks like Tristan is going to be a donor to add to her family lol. Good choice. Who wouldn't find Autumn attractive with her red hair and that low cut dress and rocking body.

Resembles Johnny Depp for sure lucky Autumn lol.

I love when they do autonomous romantic actions.

Love that pink bed in a red room. Somehow although it seems like those two colors should clash it seems to fit.

Lol that sucks to have a procreation elixir and not use it. You know there is a lifetime reward called fertility that you can get for 10,000 lifetime reward points right?

Awww Blossom looks so adorable in the ballerina outfit.

Seems like Easter happy with her hairstyle in that pic.

Yeah like we were blown away that the love tester showed Autumn being passionate lol. We never ever would have guessed that :wink::lol:

Can't wait to see the baby. I think it is nice that Daisy looks different from her mother. You wouldn't want all clones of the mother with all those gorgeous dad genetics lol.

I like the makeovers, but you should have let Easter keep the same hair as she would really be a clone of her mother then lol.

I love it when sims go to festivals. I usually tell them what to do, but it is nice that when you don't to see what each sim in the family picks to do. That shows their personality while some do athletic things others pick up eggs etc. So much fun.

edited July 2014
    Just a small update before I change games. Here are the greeting cards taken at the festival:

original.jpg
    Autumn, Easter, Blossom, Freya

original.jpg
    back: Athena, Charity, Daisy
    front: Hawk, 🐸🐸🐸🐸, Ivory

Blossom decided that she wanted to take up learning the bass:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Charity is learning about science so that she can splice genes together and create a Forbidden Fruit seed, and Autumn is learning gardening so that between the two of them, they can create a Plant Sim for when Autumn gets up to the letter 'p' (in case I fail in creating one in another game which I've got going solely for that reason).
    screenshot_original.jpg

This guy came trick or treating and seemed to fall in love with Easter. Um... no way :)
    screenshot_original.jpg

And here is the newest arrival, Jaguar. As I predicted, a single boy :)
    (I aged him up in CAS just to check and he will grow up to be almost the spitting image of Tristan :))
    screenshot_original.jpg

Freya with that color hair is stunning and exotic looking.

Yeah I know it is trick or treating, but anybody who would show up dressed as Freddy Krueger is a like no way in heck you getting near any of my family members lol.

Jaguar is a doll.

edited July 2014
    Zabeth0 wrote:
    KatieTerrorface: Yeah, he doesn't get to have fun often. You finally got to see him doing something that was not life or death! :D

A little break and some time to reflect can be quite helpful in conflict resolution. :D Marina was wise to give her time. Lol- teddy bear in shining armor that he is, Georgie's domain is secure! :D Hmm...lifefruit and cloned pink diamond hearts, oh my! :D Lol...for sleeping! :D Hilarious update. :D

Maya: Sometimes when you time travel, you're stuck with where you end up until the time window happens- this happened to Jake and Sun Young and the time window arrived right after he was born but before they picked him up. Kris was raised in a resource depleted future with roving death squads- it was not a nice future. However, his time frame had an ideology that made sense of this. Which is why he's not ready to date yet.

Oh no! Hot headed is very hard to deal with! :D They just start yelling for no reason. (Like my caveman who is going to get a trait change really soon to reflect his new understanding). Tristan Stud Muffin! lol He sure looks familiar! lol. I do love seeing sims in alternate universes lol. (Like Jel E. Bean), nice to see LunBeauty's creations in their various lives. :D I still have no idea why the homework sometimes takes place at a table and sometimes the floor... I just have to chalk it up to the strange sims logic. Cute love day. lol @ Easter's expression! :D

Colorist: Well, keep in mind that cultures have scaffolding of ideas to support the culturally 'right' choice. Kris's time's justification for the computer making the choice and not people (with their flawed senses) is that the human race's future is at stake every time some one is born- since the resources are scarce and the wrong genetic combinations can cause diseases or extra appendages or the lack of functioning of the appendages they have, and fixing that would cost resources. So, not having the computer make the choice of a partner is terrifying- sort of the same way that if I were a pregnant lady with no access to the hospital the idea that I might have to give birth on my own entirely 'in the wild' might terrify me, despite the hospital option being a relatively recent development in human history- for the vast majority of human history babies were born with the help of a midwife. But our society introduced this idea that doctors were needed for the process because to not go to a hospital is dangerous because what if there are complications? Surgeons in the 20th century decided they wanted mothers to use them instead of midwives like had been used since probably before Egypt but we know for sure were used in Egypt. Now, people almost treat you like you are endangering the baby's life (or your own) if you decide to have it without a doctor's help. So, it's kind of like that. Kris is an adventurous time traveler, and he knows that this is the way things are done in this time period (without the aide of a computer)...but he's still learning a different way of thinking about it than just thinking people are recklessly endangering their future offspring by not having a computer pick the right person for them (the way he's been taught all his life is the only safe way). But he's known his parents were time travelers since he was a teenager and found evidence, so he's been mentally prepared to try to come to his parents time...and learned everything he could about this time in preparation (obviously not everything translates well to the future). :D Anyway, he's got his own troubles with adjusting, but he does recognize that he's been way better prepared for them than Ramin.

Next update, I'll give you a glimpse into the twins (Cindy and Elvin), and you'll see why she's turning them down.

Well, he was completely raised in that time period, it's his reference point for everything else, just like if you found yourself in the Old West, you'd be comparing things from your own time period too (No microwaves, no cell towers, no computers! How did they do it?! lol). :D Don't think that they were in loveless marriages in the future just because they didn't pick them- because in their ideology the person the computer picked was the most perfect person for them (and the whole human race). Also, people who are going through highly stressful situations like say, war, often bond pretty tightly, and have shared experiences and goals. So, understand when Kris says it's happened to him twice, he's downplaying the fact that he's had the only family he has ever known killed off on him...twice. However, since he arrived as an old man, he had a fair bit of time to reflect on things. He's a young man now, with young man hormones, and is not eager to go take advantage of this lawless time, if that tells you anything. As he said, he's still adjusting to this time lol. :D

TadOlson: Yeah, shocking, I know! :D The tension is that you know that whatever is going to happen to him is going to happen tonight (from the talk with the vampire), but he doesn't. :D I think it's fun to be able to give him a little break from all the doom and gloom...and still have tension in the story. :D But in the meantime, you get to see him having fun for a change! :D

IreneSwift: Yeah, see, I wouldn't use him either, it would be too weird, and if I did put him in my game, I'd use mods to make his preference male, to cut down on the game randomly assigning him a love interest of the wrong gender. But that's really cool, that he was able to just sit down and do it like that. :D And it was probably pretty easy for him with his experience. :D

Yeah, she definitely cleans up nicely. :D Just a better hairstyle and better make up make a world of difference. :D

Oh, I'm sorry, and it has been a very long time since I've explained it, so even if you had, it might be a little confusing. Let me give you a recap because it's a confusing family. :D Have I mentioned recently that Rafael's my simple story? :D

Jake was an adventurer visiting China, and one night he talked his way into the Kim's house (Maxed Charisma) and served them all sushi (Inappropriate but in a Good Way LTR). Sun Young and he ended up in bed together and he proposed to her and she accepted, but his vacation time on his vista was over and he had to go, he said he needed to put some things in order and then he'd send for her to come marry him in Sunset Valley. So, Jake came back to Sunset Valley, and earned money and discovered magical plants and invented things, and then sent for her- they got married and then he found out he had two 6 old sons- they were twins- Bo and 🐸🐸🐸🐸. He said he must have lost track of time, but he was sure happy to have kids, because he loved playing with people and it was great that he had kids! But they wouldn't play with him. They were as polite as their Chinese culture dictated one should be to a father, but they hated him. Sun Young did not know where that was coming from, as she'd only had good things to say about him, had lovingly told them about his adventures, had taught herself and them Simlish and spoken to Simerican Tourists from the time they were small... so she assumed it was the newness and uncertainty of the new situation, but when that didn't clear up, she decided to take a trip to China to give father and sons time alone to bond.

But neither of the parents knew that the boys were terrified of Jake- Hui Young, Sun's sister in law hated children- it was one of the things that made her hate Jake, so every moment that Sun and her brother were not in the room, Hui was telling the boys how Jake was an evil witch who had come into town one night and used magic to make Sun Young fall for him, then dishonored the family by saddling her with two boys she couldn't feed. Bo became the responsible one- the older twin- so he cleaned and fished, even today, he's practically a little butler, and much to his mother's annoyance, he hates art. 🐸🐸🐸🐸, however, is brave and a daredevil, though also a bookworm, so, what this means is that when the two work together, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 is the one that does dangerous things, so his brother the responsible one can get away and still be the little angel- he's perfectly willing to take the punishment for both of them and shield Bo from any of it. Jake found out they were terrified of him when 🐸🐸🐸🐸 tried to kill him with fireworks. Jake put out the fire like a human (shower and fire extinguisher, not magic), though, and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 thought that meant he wasn't a child eating witch after all, and confessed what he'd done and why he'd done it. Jake figures that another witch was trying to take him down- often witches will tamper with people (this action is obvious to any witch that looks at their aura) or tell them information through a third party (witches can't see this and can often be sideswiped by it) that causes family strife because witches who have emotional upsets are easier to take over. Some witches tried to take him over that same night, but failed- barely. As Jake is a very powerful witch, there are plenty of witches waiting to control him, change his personality or at the most merciful, just straight kill him (and thereby take his power).

The 'atoning for our father' that Kris is referring to is how Jake wasn't married to Sun Young when the boys were born- which is one of the reasons 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and Bo aren't very close to Jake even now- they respect him to some degree- he is very knowledgeable and helpful, but they still resent him a bit. If that wasn't bad enough, then he had to go take their mother time traveling (adventuring in time instead of just location) and have two sons in different times- Ramin in the past and Kris in the future...then lastly, they had Jae in their time, their only daughter, who is a toddler right now, she'll be having her birthday soon. Well, Bo and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 are still very close, they are both sixteen year olds, but recently Ramin showed up (a few months ago) and then Kris showed up from the future as an old man... Jake's a witch and makes elixirs at the elixir shop from time to time and is really good friends with the lady that runs the shop- so he got a Fountain of Youth Elixir held for him so he could give it to his elderly son Kris to give him a second chance at a young adult hood in this time, a time without roving death squads- Jake and Sun Young had visited that time and would not have chosen that time for their son to be raised in...it was an accident. But when this happened, it suddenly jarred the twins- they are used to thinking of Bo as the oldest brother- and in chinese it matters what birth order the child is in- so the boys have to discuss their brothers and sister in Simlish now, because they aren't sure what birth order to count from- were they born first or should the era the sons were born in count? Should the physical age of the body be the measure? Totally confusing to Bo and 🐸🐸🐸🐸. But to make matters worse, Ramin has been trying really hard to make friends with his brothers- by yelling at them. Since until recently he was extremely muscular (recently 🐸🐸🐸🐸 hit him with a weight loss elixir that turned him skinny and freaked him out), that seemed like a dangerous situation.

Kris and Bo moved across the street- Jake's ridiculously rich, and has money trees growing in his garden next to the house, and has invested in everything in town that can be invested in, though he hasn't bought anything out. At some point, Kris and Bo are going to move to Starlight Shores so Kris can pursue his dream as an actor. Bo is helping him as a cultural interpreter, and aims to go with him and keep his house clean. Bo is adventurous as well, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 is the only son of Jake's that does not have the adventurous trait. He's brave and a daredevil but not adventurous, so he doesn't feel the need to travel like his brothers. Even Ramin is adventurous...though Jae is too young for the trait yet.

Yeah, as for Rafael, the reason he was given (and allowed to keep) that memory about the job starting two days from now is that he would let his guard down a little and just waste the time, not use it to get help. He thinks things are going well...why would he need help? He still doesn't know about supernaturals- there was a ghost wandering around behind him, but he he was too focused on the snowball fight to notice. :D

I agree with the reference point of wherever we find ourselves we would compare it to where we came from, but if I ever found myself in a pre computer world like the old west for more than a week, I probably pick a fight with a gunfighter so he would shoot me and put me out of my misery :lol::lol::lol: I wouldn't mind visiting a place in the past or the future (more sketchy on that as don't know what the future holds), but only for a day or so. I couldn't live without technology. I bought dad a cell phone 11 years ago, and he never had one before ever, but it was father's day and wanted to get him something besides another movie (movie buff big time there lol), so mom said he had been wanting one. I bought it, paid 1st six months of the bill and told him after that, if he didn't want it to turn it in. Mom wasn't happy I did it as she didn't want another bill, lol, but now 11 years later ha ha ha mom panics if dad goes out leaving his cell phone at home by accident lol. The other day dad's old phone was on the blink, and I came over to try to fix it, couldn't ,and dad said he was going to run to the mall to get it fixed there. I looked at mom and saw she didn't like the thought of dad going to the mall alone with no working phone as I saw the frown on her face, so I offered to follow dad there and the relief on mom's face was palpable lol, and we stayed with him until he got what turned out to be a new phone. All dad knows how to do is take calls and make calls, but that phone is his life line. :lol: How did they survive all those years before cell phones I tease them lol. As hard as it is to believe the opposite could be true as well, someone from say the far past like the 1800's would be such a misfit in this time, they would long to go back to their primitive way of life and dare I say miss it. They wouldn't be able to grasp all the new technology and just would feel like a ship adrift. We become used to what we know.

edited July 2014
    TadOlson wrote:
    Colorist40-Thanks for telling us.
    IreneSwift-I thought that sim was made by family and I made the one I use for my current avatar.
    MayaRose1138-Great updates!I told you about the Mod because it's saved my glitched plants a few times and saved a few invisible sims when a stray dog got stuck underground.
    Here's my update from today's game.
    Cory and Angel Frankovitch were both up early that morning in late winter and getting ready to tend to the garden and they'd both eaten breakfast when the sink broke and Cory had to fix it before working on the garden plants.They had an uneventful day until they had to get ready for work at noon so they'd be ready to leave on time.
    14687235475_6a73033901.jpg
    They ended up not leaving for work until about 2:30 in the afternoon and Angel had to fix their broken shower before leaving for work.
    14687241905_96112730c3.jpg
    They were both starving when they got home at 6PM and decided to eat the leftover salad before it started going bad and it came out of the fridge slightly spoiled.They both ate it and went to bed.
    14500601019_58fc4a2861.jpg
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky got up early on a Sunday morning in late winter and got into having their breakfast of leftovers.Eli mopped up a puddle in the washroom and there was a stray dog out in front of their house.That dog was stuck underground until debugenabler fixed the glitch.
    14707144563_32bcc7a272.jpg
    Ami ended up fixing the sink after it broke while he was washing the dishes and Eli was tending to their garden and harvesting anything that was ready.
    14686979952_f01bf26462.jpg
    Eli and Ami both decided to study new skills online with their iPads though it was almost the end of the year of 1660 and 1661 was about to start soon.They spent hours on the skills until it was 5PM and they had to start having bathes and eating dinner.
    14500600160_d93184ddaa.jpg
    They both also decided to get to bed at 8PM and got to sleep right away.
    14686989032_f5b41acc4b.jpg

Yep, do everything you can to make sure all is done, and then the unexpected happens. Garden check, eat check, clean up check, take a shower uhhhh not so fast shower is broke flooding bathroom lol. So much for being prepared lol. It is like the shower is programmed to know when you need to be at work lol.

Poor Ami looks like he is going to vomit over that salad. Then again if he did might improve the flavor :wink: nah just kidding. :lol:

Well we can pretend they dug the dog out ha ha ha. Poor thing they should adopt it.

Great update.
    edited July 2014
    Zabeth0 wrote:
    121quy1.jpg

Cindy: "Are you sure he likes me? I mean, he won't even look at me."

6oitg5.jpg

Elvin: "Oh sister, of course he likes you. Is there anyone else you've seen him look away from?"

2le2xc0.jpg

Cindy: "No. No one but me. Are you sure he's not married in China though?"

do9d1h.jpg

Elvin: He laughed. "Well, I've seen him look at you when you weren't looking, before quickly looking away, and if he is, he's thinking about cheating with you."

1r2r1j.jpg

Cindy: "Fat chance, I'm not going to be someone's second choice."

2renyhj.jpg

Elvin: "Of course not. But he's very very rich. His father is some kind of crazy inventor who is a partner in almost every business in town. His mother is a painter from China, and for some reason, has recently been hanging around mom a lot. Apparently they went to the art studio, out to the bistro, Mom's been exercising with her. Also that guitarist who dresses in caveman clothes is apparently one of his brothers. If you don't like him, you might end up liking one of his brothers, but that family is loaded, and you'd never have to work. Keep in mind our parents aren't going to live forever."

vn0z93.jpg

Cindy: "You know I don't like to think like that."

Elvin: "And because you don't, I have to."

Yeah if a guy casts side long glances at you, turns away when you look at him and ignores you then that is love for sure lol.

Well good for Cindy not wanting to be leftovers lol.

Now Elvin money is necessary, but not everything.

Umm :shock: I don't believe I just said that ha ha ha. I wouldn't know as I never had much lol.

I hate thinking of that too. Elvin don't worry Cindy will find herself a man rich or poor and be happy that is all that is important.

edited July 2014
    Zabeth0 wrote:
    2mpwe2w.jpg

He was feeling much better now. The sun had come out, with its annoying brightness, the pain he felt head to toe was finally becoming numb in the cold, there was a niggling feeling that he should be doing something, but there was nothing to do, apparently he was just used to having to do something from essentially being an indentured servant for years...he had free time, he had two days before he started his new job as a decoy, which was pitifully easy work. He had two days to do whatever he wanted to, within reason, of course. So, when he happened across a winter festival, he decided to go. Maybe he could find someone to have a snowball fight with, or it appeared there was a snowboard half pipe that people were using... He could ice skate of course, but they didn't have that big a rink and there were plenty of people on it, so he was amused when he walked over and saw a woman trying to instigate a snowball fight...

6tk96h.jpg

Woman: "Hey, you! Yeah, you! Big thuggy troll, bet you can't hit me with a snowball! What? Walking away? What are you scared you'll be beaten by a woman? The most I could do is snowtop your mountain, come on! RRRrr. You, with the balloon, you don't need mommy to hold your hand, come play with me! No! Don't cry, I'm not going to eat you! For the love of..." Then she saw him. "Hey, you, Purple-straps, I'm sure you can handle some snowballs! Get over here and give me a fight!" Her gesture was really quite rude.

Rafael: She seemed loud and obnoxious and used insulting nicknames. Oh, yes, he would be happy to knock her down a few times. Hopefully that's how this worked, he was out of shape...well, out of shape for him, and he didn't bring his pullup bar when he moved, and hadn't gone to the gym in days! He needed some exercise. Perhaps she would be knocking him down...in which case he'd be covered in cold snow and that might numb his pain further. So, really, either way, win win, and he'd get that snowball fight he wanted. Yeah, things seemed really nice right now.

2na8ln8.jpg

Rafael: "I vill be hyappy to accomadyate you, Miss."

bf3n9h.jpg

Woman: She laughed. "Okay, Mr. Prissy with the deep voice!"

5c0u1t.jpg

1rygiq.jpg

Rafael: Oh. Even without having his normal sized muscles, and still being a bit weak, he might need to remember he was still significantly stronger than he had been the last time he'd had anyone to throw snowballs at. Vlad had not been interested.

25yznrb.jpg

Rafael: He did not want her to stop playing. "Vhoops, vas that too harrrd?"

mrbfxi.jpg

Woman: "Hard? No, that was sheer glee that your snowball didn't just flop over like a dead flower! Can't have you quitting in a huff!"

2njgiub.jpg

Woman: "Let me show you how it's done, Dragon-voiced prissy-pants!"

2lwoupy.jpg

j0js7t.jpg

Rafael: This was a very fun game, despite the fact that she would not shut up.

2r6z8ts.jpg

Woman: "If you are going to move like that you should have to sing the soundtrack for the Sound of Music!"

zt975g.jpg

Rafael: "No thyanks, but you arre velcome to if vant to hyear it."

2gtuond.jpg

Rafael: Despite her bravado, it was fiendishly satisfying to see the sense of apprehension on her face when he aimed his second snowball.

51910o.jpg

Rafael: Ah, that was better...enough to shut her up a bit but not enough to knock her down. The look on her face was priceless.

2vhvgir.jpg

Rafael: She got a good shot in and it knocked the wind out of him, but didn't drop him. Unfortunately the sting of the blow counteracted the cold so it was like his sore body was being slapped with an ice pack rather than having one pressed on it.

r2q1si.jpg

Rafael: He got her back almost immediately of course.

2h7l11f.jpg

Rafael: It was a good practice for dodging things, and all in all, she was a good opponent, especially when she stopped talking and just threw snowballs. The game seemed to be over too fast, but she still had better endurance than an average person, it's not like it had been an especially short game, it just felt that way. He was kind of dreading that she might stop and talk to him or something.

Woman: "Eh, so you don't suck at this, Purple-straps." She conceded, and walked off towards the concession stands. She'd hit him once in the entire game. Admittedly, it was because he was quite good at dodging blows.

Rafael: Though he wanted coffee himself he decided not to go now. Probably better to go snowboarding while no one was on it instead.

That is pretty bad when you like the bitter cold because it makes your pain go away by turning you into a ice cube lol.

After being used to working all your life day in day out, it would be hard to know how to be your own man and what to do with free time if you never really had it before.

This lady is taking a risk lol, trying to engage the stranger everybody is speculating about into a snowball fight. I certainly being suspicious wouldn't attempt it myself. lol

Then to call him names not knowing if he would take offense risky indeed. She must have nerves of steel lol.

Funny that Rafael has to justify doing fun things. I mean it isn't just have a snowball fight to have fun, it has to have a purpose lol.

Even his interest in thinking he might have over done throwing the snowball wasn't so much out of concern for the woman, but that he didn't want her to quit playing.

Glad he is loosening up a bit and having some fun.

Sound of Music lol funny.

Seems like Rafael is using this obnoxious lady to let off steam and aggression lol.

Yep gotta keep those bullet dodging skills sharp lol, so dodging snowballs much less lethal is a good way of doing it.

Why did he not go to get coffee? I suspect he didn't want to get to know this woman as he might like her, and he isn't looking to get married. :lol:

At the wedding: well how did you two love birds meet?

Rafael: She taunted me into a snowball fight, and vee tried killing each other with snowballs, but when that didn't vork vee got coffee and the rest is history as they say. :lol:

He seems in a way reading between the lines to kind of admire her at least in my opinion lol.

edited July 2014
    @TadOlson: Hi there. ^^
    Glad to see you got that Origin issue fixed. Peggle! :D

@Zabeth0: Cute update! Good to see Rafael having so much fun with the winter activities! ^^

About caught up with updates, so will start commenting on them again now. ^^

---

Update:

Marina wasn't happy with Athena's actions at the cafe, but gave Athena the choice to talk about it then or the next morning when they got home to Twinbrook. Athena chose the later.

Athena explained to Marina that being rejected had made her really angry and that she did not like how many Sims had treated her for being different.

doGiE3x.jpg

Marina understood and talked to Athena about controlling her emotions. Marina even explained to Athena that she herself had issues making friends before too.

ECFKr2A.jpg

This was quite a shock to Athena, as Marina had so many friends nowadays. Marina then let Athena go and told the Simbot she had a surprise for her later that day.

Athena spent the day tinkering with her laptop and other electronics items, but she was very excited for the surprise Marina had in store for her.

zhus4mn.jpg

Marina went over to her former home, where George the teddy bear was of course vigilant in his watch over it!

ZoufGnv.jpg

She tended the garden, and kept some of the life fruit in a special box.

KOTlVWB.jpg

Marina also was successful in cloning a heart-cut pink diamond from a sample she took from the one used to make Athena's life core.

3GqpXne.jpg

Of course, she had to get a sample off of that one to make sure it was good enough quality!

qltLRSy.jpg

That afternoon, Marina drove Athena out to a community lot on the edge of town. Athena noticed at once that it looked like a set of homes she saw in Champs les Sims.

4YE8Bf5.jpg

"It's modeled after the Daffodil Home lot from Champs les Sims, but it's really different on the inside!" explained Marina. "It's a WooHoo bar!"

Inside, there was a small stage for bands to play romantic music on.

VXriHJd.jpg

Beds for... sleeping.

9E9tnJa.jpg

A break room with a photo booth to of course... take photos in.

wH1ccl1.jpg

Back storage area that happened to have a wardrobe to... change one's clothes with.

HU9xlsn.jpg

Another bed to... sleep on!

SozBB57.jpg

And the world's first and only hot tub made of WooHooium! Of course to... relax in.

n1npRaj.jpg

The bars were tended by experts of WooHoo, Hawt Romantico and Lotta WooHoo. Great for conversations about... drinks!

o74pNmB.jpg
    fK7p5HO.jpg

Marina and Athena started with drinks. Athena found Hawt to be quite nice to her, and even gave her drink at a reduced price!

pu7nUhR.jpg

Next they enjoyed some piano songs about WooHooing by pianist Song O'Lovemaking.

GBomUbX.jpg

And the two had a nice long chat while listening to the music.

3RuaRXs.jpg

"People here are really open-minded and accepting of others, and they'll see you for how awesome you truly are."

Athena was very happy Marina brought her here.

As the bar started to get crowdier, Marina went to moonlight at one of the bars.

HAoIZ4Q.jpg

Athena was nervous at first, but she made some new friends as she mingled with the crowd there.

EsUsie7.jpg

Marc stopped by late in the night and was glad to see Athena was having a great time. But he was more excited to see his wife of course. x)

RZWm2jK.jpg

And of course, they made use of one of the beds. :P

puSRuvN.jpg

Welcome to the wacky, painful world of being human. Poor dear, been there in her place more than I like to admit.

I love how compassionate and understanding Marina is. She wants even a mechanical person to be happy, and is willing to surprise her. How cute Athena is excited.

What a great idea to have a place where everyone is accepted for who they are. A whoo hoo bar? Who you kidding claiming those beds are for sleeping? :wink::lol:

Marc and Marina proved that was not true lol.

I hope Athena meets a nice guy and gets her chance at ahem :oops: "sleeping". :lol:

Great update good to see you back.
  • LBellLBell Posts: 3,511 Member
    edited July 2014
    245:

IreneSwift: Your sons sim is very handsome looking.

ddsims3world: Thank you! The Sims 4 CAS looks good. I wish I had a copy. The first person I would create would be Wesker, of course.

TadOlson: Thanks a lot. Great update. It always makes me laugh when they eat fly ridden food. I'm like, why sim... why? Haha.

IreneSwift: I see, okay. It may not be like my old game as something big happened today in my game which I will share later.

KatieTerrorFace: Thats okay, just comment when you can. Great update. Aw, Athena is so adorable!

Zabeth0: No worries. I'm trying to stay away from cheating sims as it is getting a little tedious now. True, he loves it though it gives him a laugh that his sim is so crazy just like his real self. Poor guy, it was the middle of the night you see. That'll be scary for anyone I guess! Haha.

246:

Puddinroy: Hi there, nice to see you. Hope you're feeling well rested soon.

Zabeth0: Nice update, thats quite a story, hehe. I like it though.

MayaRose1138: Haha that is definitely a posibility. You never know what Jackson is thinking with his craziness, haha.

Colorist40: Haha, I guess it seems that way huh. No he definitely isn't, he is my world in reality (soppy, I know. Hehe). But its just a game and I like to have a joke and laugh and so does he when he watches me play! :P I know! I love my Jackson sim, he is gorgeous... maybe even more so than Wesker lately! Wesker is getting a little old now... (almost his time to age up, nooo! Haha :P) I cannot imagine an old Wesker! o.O

246:

MayaRose1138: Hawk is such a nice name and a very cute boy! He'll be very handsome when he grows up I bet. Great pics!

TadOlson: Nice pics, haha that salad needs to be thrown out! :P

247:

LunBeauty: Thank you! I understand what you mean, everyone seems to love Jackson hehe! :D Awww, no way!? I bet you'll find a nice attractive guy soon!

colorist40: Great so far! I would like to read more please, is it the link in your signature?

I hope I am all caught up now, I do apologise if I have missed anyone. :(

I do have a small but BIG update... I suppose you could say its the twist in the story of mine.

LBell was home alone one day as Wesker and Jackson were at work (Wesker is a fire-fighter and Jackson is a stylist) and the TV blew up, so instead of call a repair person like a normal not qualified electrician would do... she decided it was best to handle it herself. Bad idea. She was electrocuted and unfortunately passed away. Jackson made it home in time but not fast enough to try and persuade Death to let his beloved live. Wesker shortly arrived home afterwards and was also devastated, but as he is an evil sim he didn't cry it all out he just destroyed things, most things were Jackson's. :lol:

Anyway, the day came when it was the funeral. Jackson wanted LBell burried in their garden because that way he is still close to her, and as his great gran was a psychic he believes he can speak/see ghosts.. but we'll see soon enough. Wesker didn't believe any of the ghost nonsense and they ended up arguing right on top of LBell's grave. (I honestly did not instruct them to do this), crazy eh? :lol:

o9ra.jpg

2eqaslk.jpg

In recent news, Jackson decided to give his stylist uniform a revamp... I think he really wanted to get his mind elsewhere and off LBell for a change, as he had been heartbroken of her death.

20avujq.jpg
    edited July 2014
    LBell wrote:
    245:

ddsims3world: Thank you! The Sims 4 CAS looks good. I wish I had a copy. The first person I would create would be Wesker, of course.

TadOlson: Thanks a lot. Great update. It always makes me laugh when they eat fly ridden food. I'm like, why sim... why? Haha.

IreneSwift: I see, okay. It may not be like my old game as something big happened today in my game which I will share later.

KatieTerrorFace: Thats okay, just comment when you can. Great update. Aw, Athena is so adorable!

Zabeth0: No worries. I'm trying to stay away from cheating sims as it is getting a little tedious now. True, he loves it though it gives him a laugh that his sim is so crazy just like his real self. Poor guy, it was the middle of the night you see. That'll be scary for anyone I guess! Haha.

246:

MayaRose1138: Haha that is definitely a posibility. You never know what Jackson is thinking with his craziness, haha.

Colorist40: Haha, I guess it seems that way huh. No he definitely isn't, he is my world in reality (soppy, I know. Hehe). But its just a game and I like to have a joke and laugh and so does he when he watches me play! :P I know! I love my Jackson sim, he is gorgeous... maybe even more so than Wesker lately! Wesker is getting a little old now... (almost his time to age up, nooo! Haha :P) I cannot imagine an old Wesker! o.O

246:

MayaRose1138: Hawk is such a nice name and a very cute boy! He'll be very handsome when he grows up I bet. Great pics!

247:

LunBeauty: Thank you! I understand what you mean, everyone seems to love Jackson hehe! :D Awww, no way!? I bet you'll find a nice attractive guy soon!

colorist40: Great so far! I would like to read more please, is it the link in your signature?

I do have a small but BIG update... I suppose you could say its the twist in the story of mine.

LBell was home alone one day as Wesker and Jackson were at work (Wesker is a fire-fighter and Jackson is a stylist) and the TV blew up, so instead of call a repair person like a normal not qualified electrician would do... she decided it was best to handle it herself. Bad idea. She was electrocuted and unfortunately passed away. Jackson made it home in time but not fast enough to try and persuade Death to let his beloved live. Wesker shortly arrived home afterwards and was also devastated, but as he is an evil sim he didn't cry it all out he just destroyed things, most things were Jackson's. :lol:

Anyway, the day came when it was the funeral. Jackson wanted LBell burried in their garden because that way he is still close to her, and as his great gran was a psychic he believes he can speak/see ghosts.. but we'll see soon enough. Wesker didn't believe any of the ghost nonsense and they ended up arguing right on top of LBell's grave. (I honestly did not instruct them to do this), crazy eh? :lol:

o9ra.jpg

2eqaslk.jpg

In recent news, Jackson decided to give his stylist uniform a revamp... I think he really wanted to get his mind elsewhere and off LBell for a change, as he had been heartbroken of her death.

20avujq.jpg

No that is my Shrek blog. Here is the sister link http://troublewithsisters1.weebly.com

I have a comment page with a little write up as well.

edited July 2014
    LBell wrote:
    245:

246:

246:

247:

o9ra.jpg

2eqaslk.jpg

20avujq.jpg

Wow how unfortunate. Now who are Wesker and Jackson going to fight over besides a dead LBell? lol. That is typical Wesker get upset and find things to wreck, but not your own grrrrrrr. Poor Jackson what he has to put up with lol.

How funny they started fighting over your simself's grave.

Jackson you rock the outfit. How cute is he.

• KatieTerrorFaceKatieTerrorFace Posts: 480 Member
    edited July 2014
    Colorist40 wrote:

Glad you are back. "hugs" I missed your updates.

Love that mansion. Wow.

Thanks! It's good to be back! ^^

It's a premade on Champs les Sims (Champs les Sims Castle), but it's definitely very nice to look at. :D

Marina sees Athena as any other Sim, machine or not, so she'll definitely be as compassionate as helping her out as much as any Sim of flesh and blood. :P
    TadOlson wrote:
    KatieTerrorFace-I did get Peggle and TS2 Ultimate Collection because I got the issue with the unregistered base game solved.I had no viruses protection for a long time on the old computer and could never get online to register before the site was taken down.Great update!

No virus protection? How scary! ;o Thank you. ^^

Liked your update! That rotten salad though, eyyyuck! D;
    Zabeth0 wrote:

Yep, Marina is indeed wise. ^^

Thank you. :)

Loved your update! Really awesome how you incorporated their convo over a game of chess! ^^

@LunBeauty: Thank you! The hot tub really isn't made out of WooHooium, it's just a re-color. Now I wish I did own a real hot tub, as my back is killing me today! x)

@LBell: Cool update! I like Jackson's stylist outfit revamp! :D
    edited July 2014
    LunBeauty: Lol- yeah, it's not that he's less brave or less of a daredevil than he was, it just doesn't extend to this particular sphere of life. The kids aren't really clones, I'm very happy that all of them got a bit of a mix of both.

Thank you. I made her. I wanted to make someone with freckles. :D

That girl is the one 🐸🐸🐸🐸 is after. She's playing chess with her twin brother. The game generated the Thaos- and the game made 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and Cindy interested in each other, so it's not as though I had to work too hard to set this up lol (Though I picked a different story reason for 🐸🐸🐸🐸 to fall for Cindy- him being a poet and seeing her play her violin by a melting waterfall- that I totally arranged). :D Cindy and Elvin are twins (they are the same number of days old) they share hair and eye color, just like Bo and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 are twins and share the same hair and eye color. :D Granted, I gave her the violin, as you know, I do favor it, and being that her mother is also a virtuoso, I thought it would have been a family priority for her to concentrate on her music.

Colorist: Lol. :D Just a quick peek into them right now, you'll see more of them later. :D Elvin has no idea how much work it will be to deal with his family in law if she marries 🐸🐸🐸🐸 lol. In fact, since the twins have a different last name than their father- (Bo and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Kim), he didn't even know they were rich until recently.

She does indeed have nerves of steel. :D She's mean spirited though, the bigger the enemy the more thrilling it is. :D Yeah, she annoyed him, and to make matters worse, her insulting everyone and being loud and obnoxious seems to really typify what he hates in Simerica, so even though he wouldn't have chosen to hit her that hard had he realized he could before he had, he's not really sorry-that's why he was delighted by the apprehensive look on her face, otherwise that would have induced guilt. Oh, he totally is. Since he's been stuck on the run and between the job, he's kind of missed feeling he's good at stuff- he's clearly good at this, she's good at it, but he's really good at it, though his current condition (after everything that happened to him last night that he doesn't remember) meant that one hit she scored on him hurt more than all the hits he scored on her (even the first one), if that tells you anything. That would be exactly why he didn't get coffee, though if she weren't going in that direction that would have been his next move.

LBell: Oh, wow. :D Nice twist. Electrocuted ghosts are quite lovely, by the way. :D You might say...striking! :D Oh, that was a bad pun. :D Anyway, nice grave set up. :D It is extremely amusing to see how sims react to things sometimes. :D Wesker not crying but destroying things seems to fit rather well. :D Them arguing over the grave just takes the cake. :D

KatieTerrorface: Thanks. :D
  • bishtybishty Posts: 393 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thank you for all the comments/welcome, I think I'd like to join in playing and sharing :D
    IreneSwift I love the detail in your story :P I was actually pretty psyched that the maid did the laundry when he first came :O But I don't think he ever did it again :D
    Colorist40 your story is hilarious :D

So basically this is my active family this sim week
    7xRmaP4.png
    I'm playing in Isla Paradiso but I started in Moonlight Falls (hence the name). In this family we have Marigold Maldano, the premade
    AOR2tKw.pngOyHT3p0.png
    her son Theo (short for Theophilus) Goodfellow, a fairy (father Pip, now dead)
    Fh8sPhD.pnghlTc9ZM.png traits are couch potato, hates the outdoors and grumpy
    and her daughter Letitia MacDuff, a fairy (father Jules)
    UAHgsv0.pngFABaqR6.png traits are couch potato and hates the outdoors (totally random I swear, it's weird :P )
    Living with them are my own sims, the Killie family. They started out as a group of 7 college buddies but Nina and Brandon got married and decided to sponge off of Marigold. They have two sons.
    This is Brandon Killie, a witch
    nctdxdq.pngXr4F2oi.png traits are slob (academic), inappropriate (social group), couch potato, hates the outdoors (maybe it's in the water...), handy, childish and computer whiz. He works as a character modeler in the video game developer career and has a degree in technology.
    This is Nina Killie, a genie
    UjZ4k1P.pngqwYOdTK.png traits are great kisser, virtuoso, artistic, snob, ambitious and diva. She is a haute hot shot in the stylist career and has a degree in fine arts.
    This is Herman Killie, a genie
    7F2iSMA.pngt5Z6KO2.png traits are insane, heavy sleeper and frugal. He has a living imaginary friend called Buddy
    This is Siegfried Killie, a genie-witch hybrid
    PEhkVZH.pngoJPaTGG.png traits are loves the cold and heavy sleeper (at least things tend to run in families eh?) and has an imaginary friend doll called Roy. (Maybe next generation I'll do Jekyll and Hyde :P )
    They also have a dog Tigger
    CJ2EQaE.png traits are neat, non-destructive, genius, friendly and hunter
    and are taking care of Sophie Rodgers because it is the belief of the government that a fairy should have a fairy upbringing
    a2U7WPw.pngHQglijm.png I added the trait photographer's eye
    They live in this flat which I expanded and placed in the world
    rcBi2be.png
    The random bloke standing there is based on my irl friend who I will refer to as O to respect his privacy. Brandon invited him over last night to play chess and he just decided to stay the night in the rocking chair lol. Currently they are all sleeping except Siegfried, who decided to sit up and watch his parents sleep o.O
    Q5L4cQb.png
    I also just bought a toy oven for the children
    LJcV4bn.png

I'll post if anything interesting happens :D
    edited July 2014
    wllhh.jpg

Just like time had passed very quickly when he'd been young and having fun, the sun just sort of set... he'd not had to avoid most other people, most people avoided him, he pretty much owned the snowboarding half pipe once he started, no one else seemed to want to try.

11t4qqh.jpg

He supposed that might be a little strange, but this was a small town, and apparently they believed in curses, and full moons being significant things...so they were all crazy anyway, it's not like he needed anyone to talk to.

10zbuwi.jpg

Some part of him really wanted to see Miss Wynn, if he had to deal with crazy people, at least she was pleasant. But soon, there were no other people around, just the obnoxious woman from earlier, surely she wasn't sticking around to watch him?

Woman: "Hey twinkletoes, got a minute? Seriously, this corner needs a snowman."

f13qg.jpg

Rafael: He really shouldn't be here. He should be going home, to the 'cursed house' which he'd really want to re-key at some point, because even though he worked for them now, and he didn't have to worry about them deeming him a threat quite as much, he did not like the idea that anyone could just be waiting for him at home when he walked in. Perhaps that's why he was wasting his time. He was dreading going home...but it didn't make sense why...it was just as dangerous last night when he'd be unconscious there, right? Why would it suddenly be more dangerous tonight? And tonight he wasn't drunk, so his wits would be about him... He'd obviously had fun here, and he was just dragging his feet going home, that's all it was. Surely.

4uff5t.jpg

Woman: "See, they'll round the corner from the bathroom or on their way to the bathroom and come face to face with this." She said mischievously.

Rafael: "A hotpeppyer mustyache... you'rrre valkink arround vith hotpeppyers and a trridyent?" He asked incredulously.

2nba5qt.jpg

Woman: "You never know when someone needs a hotpepper in their face. I found the trident up against the wall here, so yeah, I didn't have it in my pocket, if that's what you were thinking. I was thinking about using it to roast marshmallows, but really, I don't know where this things been."

Rafael: Why did he feel that she was just as dangerous as going home was? And why did he feel that going home was dangerous at all? Wasn't he safe, at least for the next two days? Why would they give him a job and then kill him before he showed up? It made no sense. This town's superstitions were obviously creeping him out. It was the only thing that made sense...but they were ridiculous.
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited July 2014
    MayaRose1138 Ivory is very pretty. I like her hairsyle. Is it from the store, or CC?

Daisy and Easter are very pretty too. For being twins, they certainly look different. I liked the hair they had at first better.

Jaguar is very cute.

Zabeth0 That's what I'm planning to do, and I told him when he finished his simself, that I would use a mod to make his simself gay, so that when he grew up and left home, he'd be true to his real self. I'm planning to age our kids simselves down to the age they were when we moved to our house. I don't remember if it was you I mentioned it to, but making a replica of our house is what inspired me to make our family to play in it. But I've had each of our three kids make their own simselves, so they'd have the traits, favorites, and hair and clothing styles that they would chose.

I guess I remember reading some of what you've shared about Jake's family's past, but not all of it. I certainly understand Sun Young's sister in law's feelings toward Jake. The entire family would have been disgraced by Sun Young's unwed pregnancy.

I hadn't noticed the ghost behind Rafael either, but I went back and looked and saw it. It didn't really stand out in the picture.

Hmm, Elvin seems kind of cynical. I hope Cindy doesn't get involved with somebody else before 🐸🐸🐸🐸 gets to her. She's pretty, and she seems like a good person.

Well, it's nice to be getting the updates a little faster anyway. I'm still dying of suspense waiting for when the bad buys finally make their move on Rafael.

Oh oh, I get the feeling that woman he had the snowball fight with may be the one who's going to carry out whatever evil plan they have toward Rafael. This is supposed to be the night, and it's night now.

TadOlson They had a lot of broken plumbing that day. I'd think one of them should soon get the plumber skill challenge, so they can fix them and have them never break again. I'm always glad when my sims get that one.

LunBeauty Last night I showed my husband my son's simself, and asked him if he reminded him of anyone. He gave me a funny look and said, you made [son's name]? I said no, he made himself. Except for the eyes being a little off and the hair a bit darker than his, it looks exactly like him. I wish I could get him to make the rest of us.

LBell I agree. My son did a great job on his simself.

How awful! Your simself dying so soon in the game! Are you going to have them resurrect her?

bishty Thank you.

Oh, wow, you are playing a big family! I prefer to keep them small, myself.

Theo is a cute boy. Letitia looks grumpy!

I recognize that apartment. My sim in my blog (link in my signature), Lauren Casey, lived in the original in Bridgeport, but I remodeled it to remove the second bedroom and bathroom, the one on the right, to make it a living room and music room for her grand piano and other instruments.

KatieTerrorFace Did you miss my comments on your last update, on page 247? You commented on some posts after mine. I wouldn't want you to miss my comments to you.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited July 2014
    Zabeth0-Great update!I'm also glad to have the Mods for when these glitches happen.I had far worse in Sunset Valley just in a new game like three human sims stuck underground and stray pets and even wild horses.That was over a dozen sims stuck.Great update!Your guy need to find another house even if you built it and placed it in town.
    LunBeauty-Thanks for the comment.
    SamanthaThunder-Hi there and welcome to the thread.Your story sounds great though the link dosen't work.
    Colorist40-That's a great start to the story.Thanks for the comment.I actually played the town of Glen Harbor yesterday and it was Cory and Angel Frankovitch eating salad that just went bad and they didn't even notice.One of my NRaas Mods dug the dog out along with a French tourist and a raccoon that were all stuck underground.
    LBell-Great update!Thanks for the comments.I've tried to direct them to trow out the bad food and they replace it with eating leftovers and get out the spoiled food I tried to make them throw out.
    KatieTerrorFace-That lack of any protection was scary because I couldn't go online to even get any on that computer.Thanks for the comment and I credit sim AI for them eating the bad salad.
    bishty-Hi there!Great pictures!Your game sounds interesting.
    IreneSwift-I got them learning handiness skill online with their iPads or the smart phones.
    I'll have my update ready a little later.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • KatieTerrorFaceKatieTerrorFace Posts: 480 Member
    edited July 2014
    @Zabeth0: Fun update! That evil snowman! Lol ^^

@IreneSwift: I must have somehow missed replying to it, as I was sure I read it!

Marina will definitely be working on another SimBot to maybe fill that role for Athena. But don't tell Athena, it's a surprise! :D

@TadOlson: I could only imagine how scary that would be. x) Even with the AI, still makes me feel a tiny bit sick thinking about it, but still funny. lol ^^
  • AaeiynAaeiyn Posts: 521 Member
    edited July 2014
    Just popping in to say hello and making one comment. Keep simmin!
    bishty wrote:
    Thank you for all the comments/welcome, I think I'd like to join in playing and sharing :D
    IreneSwift I love the detail in your story :P I was actually pretty psyched that the maid did the laundry when he first came :O But I don't think he ever did it again :D
    Colorist40 your story is hilarious :D

So basically this is my active family this sim week
    7xRmaP4.png
    I'm playing in Isla Paradiso but I started in Moonlight Falls (hence the name). In this family we have Marigold Maldano, the premade
    AOR2tKw.pngOyHT3p0.png
    her son Theo (short for Theophilus) Goodfellow, a fairy (father Pip, now dead)
    Fh8sPhD.pnghlTc9ZM.png traits are couch potato, hates the outdoors and grumpy
    and her daughter Letitia MacDuff, a fairy (father Jules)
    UAHgsv0.pngFABaqR6.png traits are couch potato and hates the outdoors (totally random I swear, it's weird :P )
    Living with them are my own sims, the Killie family. They started out as a group of 7 college buddies but Nina and Brandon got married and decided to sponge off of Marigold. They have two sons.
    This is Brandon Killie, a witch
    nctdxdq.pngXr4F2oi.png traits are slob (academic), inappropriate (social group), couch potato, hates the outdoors (maybe it's in the water...), handy, childish and computer whiz. He works as a character modeler in the video game developer career and has a degree in technology.
    This is Nina Killie, a genie
    UjZ4k1P.pngqwYOdTK.png traits are great kisser, virtuoso, artistic, snob, ambitious and diva. She is a haute hot shot in the stylist career and has a degree in fine arts.
    This is Herman Killie, a genie
    7F2iSMA.pngt5Z6KO2.png traits are insane, heavy sleeper and frugal. He has a living imaginary friend called Buddy
    This is Siegfried Killie, a genie-witch hybrid
    PEhkVZH.pngoJPaTGG.png traits are loves the cold and heavy sleeper (at least things tend to run in families eh?) and has an imaginary friend doll called Roy. (Maybe next generation I'll do Jekyll and Hyde :P )
    They also have a dog Tigger
    CJ2EQaE.png traits are neat, non-destructive, genius, friendly and hunter
    and are taking care of Sophie Rodgers because it is the belief of the government that a fairy should have a fairy upbringing
    a2U7WPw.pngHQglijm.png I added the trait photographer's eye
    They live in this flat which I expanded and placed in the world
    rcBi2be.png
    The random bloke standing there is based on my irl friend who I will refer to as O to respect his privacy. Brandon invited him over last night to play chess and he just decided to stay the night in the rocking chair lol. Currently they are all sleeping except Siegfried, who decided to sit up and watch his parents sleep o.O
    Q5L4cQb.png
    I also just bought a toy oven for the children
    LJcV4bn.png

I'll post if anything interesting happens :D
    OMG Fairies! ^_^

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top