Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More Magic! Lotto/Giveaway CLOSED

13...Next

Comments

• icouldntfindanameicouldntfindaname Posts: 2,228 Member
    edited July 2014
    OmahaIrish wrote:
    OmahaIrish wrote:
    I think I updated the first page with everyone who has posted recently!
    I know you said to not enter if we already have or if we are going to use it in a contest,but I don't think you said anything about nominating other people(sorry if you have).So can I?
    please

I've been thinking about it, and I can't think of how you could cheat by nominating someone else. So I'm OK with it as long as you know for certain that the person doesn't have the More Magic pack already. :) Also, you'd have to post their username here so I can add it to the list.
    Can I nominate someone who is already in the lottery,because after stalking about 50 wishlists I can't find anyone who has it :roll: :lol:
    If it is not allowed I guess I will have to continue to find a victim :lol:

Ah! I don't want to make you waste your time searching through wishlists, but I'd prefer it if each person only had one entry each. So I'll allow nominations only for people who aren't already entered.

I'm surprised there aren't more entries! Maybe everyone already has the pack... :)
    I guess it is pretty old and it has been on sale and DD hundreds of times ,so most people already have it :P
  • sophieluckybear7sophieluckybear7 Posts: 238 Member
    edited July 2014
    when does the lotto end?
  • FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    edited July 2014
    please may you take my name off the list, I gave into temptation and bought it today. :oops:

--

I'll still watch this thread to see who the lucky winner is :mrgreen:
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • ritaroxy12ritaroxy12 Posts: 1,570 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hi, I'm not entering but myself and MizoreYukii run an Active Contest & Lotteries Directory and I'm in charge of the lotteries. I have included this lotto in my section but really unsure whether this is still going or when it's ending. Any information will be much appreciated. Thank you x
  • OmahaIrishOmahaIrish Posts: 33 Member
    edited July 2014
    ritaroxy12 wrote:
    Hi, I'm not entering but myself and MizoreYukii run an Active Contest & Lotteries Directory and I'm in charge of the lotteries. I have included this lotto in my section but really unsure whether this is still going or when it's ending. Any information will be much appreciated. Thank you x

I thought my initial post was pretty clear about the situation that's influencing the end date and my lack of control over it.
    when does the lotto end?

I'll let you know as soon as I do.
    please may you take my name off the list, I gave into temptation and bought it today.

I've been there! I hope you enjoy it, and I'll remove your name :)
  • wildtessawildtessa Posts: 953 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hello there! Id like to enter please :)
    Download, save, comment, favorite my new S4 creations! TessaMichele
  • TroubleDokoTroubleDoko Posts: 44 Member
    edited July 2014
    My favorite color is purple!! I don't own the set, so yay!
  • ritaroxy12ritaroxy12 Posts: 1,570 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hi, I'm sorry if I sounded rude, but thank you for your reply. Sorry I just scanned the first post and couldn't find an end date so was confused. I hope you get your computer back soon x
  • WaterYewWaterYew Posts: 12 New Member
    edited July 2014
    GUYS! if you type in "More Magic! Sims 3 item" In google, i think its free! if it is free, this lotto wouldve been for nothing! i Had the code after i got supernatural, but i never inputed the code, i just searched it up and it said "download" so i did, i actually tried to raffle it off on twitter but no one wanted it. so i took it for myself, Its probably free, and theirs a thread where theirs a bunch of free sets you can download and i think more magic, was in it.

I dont know if its free so dont depend on my thought~~

:!: happy simmin! :!:
  • sophieluckybear7sophieluckybear7 Posts: 238 Member
    edited July 2014
    WaterYew wrote:
    GUYS! if you type in "More Magic! Sims 3 item" In google, i think its free! if it is free, this lotto wouldve been for nothing! i Had the code after i got supernatural, but i never inputed the code, i just searched it up and it said "download" so i did, i actually tried to raffle it off on twitter but no one wanted it. so i took it for myself, Its probably free, and theirs a thread where theirs a bunch of free sets you can download and i think more magic, was in it.

I dont know if its free so dont depend on my thought~~

:!: happy simmin! :!:

Yes, I've seen websites like that.... but a lot of them are illegal (i think)
  • suicidalcheetossuicidalcheetos Posts: 315 Member
    edited July 2014

Yes, I've seen websites like that.... but a lot of them are illegal (i think)
    Yeah Sophie you're right those sites fall under piracy, which is illegal.
    Not to mention advertising and encouraging people to get pirated/illegal items is against forum rules/site TOS.
    - The discussion of illegal activities is not permitted. This includes software piracy, game "cracks," among other things.
    - Do not request or post links to pirated content. This includes items from The Sims 2 Store and The Sims 3 Store

This was taken from the forums rules listed here

I'm sure you meant well WaterYew, but More Magic! is not free unless you get the code with a game.
    If anyone attempts to take your advice and download this item for free from a website other than the official TS3 website:
    1.) They may get a virus.
    2.) They will be participating in an illegal act.
    Anyone reading this please do not support piracy of Sims 3 content!
    Just take advantage of contests, and the free simpoint ads and get your content legally!
    These are probably the best resources/threads for beginners.
    Daily Deal Thread - D&D Spreadsheet - The Gifting Directory
    Reinstall Store Stuff: No Repeats or Disappearing - Nraas Mods to Fix Your Game
    ~Ctrl + F to open up search bar for D&D Spreadsheet~
    edited July 2014
    I've updated with the last couple people who posted.

Sorry I can't update more often. The repair people had my computer for 10 (working) days before telling me that they needed to order another part. So... hopefully they did so and we're nearing the end of this ordeal.

I appreciate you all sticking with me. :) I'm hopeful that they'll announce they're sending it back to me either today or Monday. So get your last minute entries in.
  • CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    edited July 2014
    I caved in and bought it on Daily Deal today, so could you please remove me?

Thank you!
  • Stormcat3Stormcat3 Posts: 57 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Is it too late for me to enter?
  • larrylove12larrylove12 Posts: 499 Member
    edited July 2014
    I just got it in the daily deal can you please take me off the list :mrgreen:

thank you again for hosting this! and good luck to everyone!! :mrgreen::D
    tumblr_ogtd5r3cOT1s3ulybo1_400.gif
    edited July 2014
    I caved in and bought it on Daily Deal today, so could you please remove me?

Thank you!

I figured a few people would have gotten it when I saw it'd gone up on DD! I hope you enjoy it.

@Stormcat3

I've entered you! I'm hoping/praying that the giveaway will end tomorrow or soon after because that will mean I'll finally have a computer again!

Sorry everyone who's purchased it while this lotto has been going on (forever). And thanks for notifying me right away!
    edited July 2014
    I'm trying to figure out how to change the thread title, but I just got the notification that my computer is repaired (hopefully for real this time).

So it'll be in the mail tomorrow.

Which means this giveaway/lotto closes in ~77 minutes (midnight central time)

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE FOR ENTRIES :)

EDIT: I figured out how to change the thread title...
    edited July 2014
    may I be put back in? I feel so dumb I mixed up more magic with seeing stars omg (I got it when I bought showtime on origin I thought it was more magic & I have yet to figure out why I said I got it in the DD ??)
    edited July 2014
    may I be put back in? I feel so dumb I mixed up more magic with seeing stars omg (I got it when I bought showtime on origin I thought it was more magic & I have yet to figure out why I said I got it in the DD ??)

No problem :) I'll update the list.
    edited July 2014
    OmahaIrish wrote:

No problem :) I'll update the list.

thank you so much :)