Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bonus simpoints

I just read about bonus simpoints but the button isn't coming up. Should the button always be there? Is this still available worldwide?

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    edited July 2014
    Sim points are available worldwide. They come up at different times of the day. I haven't seen any for a few days though. I hope that some appear for you soon. :)
  • pepperw1pepperw1 Posts: 487 Member
    edited July 2014
    They do still come up. There just is'nt any certain time of day that they will. Just keep checking several times during the day and you might get lucky. I've caught them sometimes in the morning,afternoon and at night. Sometimes just one and other times 3 or more in a row. It is frustrating when you don't see any. But don't give up, just keep trying.
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited July 2014
    and remeber to try difrent part of the store

main page as well as wish lists (I found a fair share there) mmao and DD have also been great for me

but any page in the store can spawn them... give the page a little extra time to loade ... the page might look fully loaded but the button comes later...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • TiffanyLea007TiffanyLea007 Posts: 1,068 Member
    edited July 2014
    Also if you have ad blocker installed in Chrome it will be blocked and you won't see it. I think that is why I never saw it for awhile. Then I switched to IE to re-download store items and it was there.
  • FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    edited July 2014
    works for me, I just bought the brunch at the old mill set. using these ads I just got back to 4,000 sim points.
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • clynnc19clynnc19 Posts: 323 Member
    edited July 2014
    I just did the sponsor thing and got about 150 simpoints :shock: I thought we were only allowed 50 points per day.
  • Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member
    edited July 2014
    clynnc19 wrote:
    I just did the sponsor thing and got about 150 simpoints :shock: I thought we were only allowed 50 points per day.
    Not since they changed the ads from 10 pts to 5 pts. Now there is not limit on how many you can get.
  • clynnc19clynnc19 Posts: 323 Member
    edited July 2014
    clynnc19 wrote:
    Not since they changed the ads from 10 pts to 5 pts. Now there is not limit on how many you can get.

Oh really? Well that's nice to know :D I haven't done the simpoint videos in a long time.
  • B1POLARBEARB1POLARBEAR Posts: 38 New Member
    edited July 2014
    I don't understand how you got 150 simpoints. Did the button appear 30 times?
  • JlkealJlkeal Posts: 99 Member
    edited July 2014
    I don't understand how you got 150 simpoints. Did the button appear 30 times?

Yes. They can also appear more times than that. I have gotten over 200 sim points in a day, usually when I have a goal in mind (what I really want to get) and I check the store pages hourly. Sometimes it takes quite a few store page clicks before one shows up. And then you might get lucky and get a large amount of ads back to back. Someone else said they got quite a bit more than 200. :shock: You just have to be vigilant and extremely determined.