Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share

Comments

• Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited April 2014
    Just stopping by to say hi. I will hopefully get to some comments today. Have a great day all.
    :) Smile!

• Options
    wickichickwickichick Posts: 11,130 Member
    edited April 2014
    Colorist: Thanks so much for the huge surprise this morning. I have loved that kitchen for a long time and was in total shock and total glee. You are too nice and words don't express my gratitude well enough.
    I know what you mean about the bakery. I do hope the way they have this set up makes people happy, too. I think there was so much groaning over the toy shop because the shelves automatically restocked themselves. I was happy about it because it did mean the store could run itself and I had no desire to tie my sims down behind the register or have them making toys all day. Open for business was not my favorite expansion pack and only once did I ever try to have my sim run a business and I didn't like it. There was no time for anything else. I am very thrilled over the bakery, though. I hope this helps those who have begged to have this feature in-game.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Tad Olson: Just to make sure I am getting this right, Gibsons is
    it's own world and a separate game you play. So you have two towns
    you are creating here, right? Winfield is your other world you are
    creating. I need to get the two different stories going on here
    straight.
    Tad and Cody Olson are kids but they live on their own without
    parents? If so, how did you do that? It must be the mods in your
    game?
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited April 2014
    wickichick wrote:
    Colorist: Thanks so much for the huge surprise this morning. I have loved that kitchen for a long time and was in total shock and total glee. You are too nice and words don't express my gratitude well enough.
    I know what you mean about the bakery. I do hope the way they have this set up makes people happy, too. I think there was so much groaning over the toy shop because the shelves automatically restocked themselves. I was happy about it because it did mean the store could run itself and I had no desire to tie my sims down behind the register or have them making toys all day. Open for business was not my favorite expansion pack and only once did I ever try to have my sim run a business and I didn't like it. There was no time for anything else. I am very thrilled over the bakery, though. I hope this helps those who have begged to have this feature in-game.

Well you are so sweet and I can't thank you enough for keeping starting and being so dedicated to this thread. That sure is unusual on here. I really enjoy it on here, and all of you. So I thank you!

I saw it on sale and I thought you know some of that stuff would work in her pizzeria at least I think so. You might not agree, but that is what prompted me to get it for you, as well as your being super awesome.
  • Options
    hamburgerfayehamburgerfaye Posts: 431 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi all! School started back yesterday, and I homeschool two kidlets, so been busy busy and then had to work last night! Will try to catch up on replies and post another chapter this afternoon, for now heres a few teaser pics.... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

WHO is fighting in the bedroom????

7ff6eaa4-f32c-4cd9-9404-19056495c599_zps7b4108d2.jpg

And just WHO is woohooing in the hottub???

Screenshot-13489_zps8829d429.jpg

Hope everyone has a great day!!!! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    8wjua0.jpg

Elisia went to find Anson.

Elisia: Esteemed husband, You know I don't want to interfere in your duty to our daughters, but I need to tell you something.

Anson frowning: Elisia, I wish you to stay out of this. There is nothing to talk about, I have found husbands for all but two, and I hope to have husbands for them before we leave here. I know you feel sorry for the girls and weren't exactly willing to go along with this, but you like a good wife have not interfered, and for that I thank you. I ask that you continue to do so.

Elisia: Honored spouse, I beg you to let me speak. It is of vital importance.

Anson: I will hear you since you have been a good wife.

Elisia: I hear that you took the girls to see a man named Tayed.

Anson nodded.

Elisia: I understand Betty met him.

xpvxox.jpg

Anson: Well what of it?

Elisia: Is it true that Tayed asked for Betty's hand?

Anson: How do you know this?

Elisia: Betty told me.

Anson: It is of no importance. Betty's future is secure. Waheed Najim has bestowed a great honor on our Betty. She is most fortunate among women. Waheed has condescended to take Betty as his second wife.

Elisia shocked blurted out: That old goat? She is to be his second wife? Anson you can't do that to her. She won't be happy as a second wife.

281fle.jpg

Anson: You forget yourself woman! I am the man of the house and you dare to question me!? I should beat you for this. You are never to address me by my name again! Have you forgotten your upbringing? You would shame me like this?

Elisia groveled a little bit to smooth things over: Oh honored one, I do forget myself. You are indeed the best and most wonderful of husbands. I was unworthy to be chosen by you. I am most blessed of women that I have been honored to share your life and bear your children. Oh great one, you are wise.

Anson mollified only slightly: Betty will have it good as Waheed's woman. She will be well taken care of, will have a first wife to help with the chores. Waheed is an esteemed man of great reputation in the village. She will be honored because Waheed is honored. Betty at her age is fortunate indeed that I found someone of such high station. You know to have an elder daughter who has never married living at home is a shame. I would not allow that. Elisia, if it wasn't Waheed, it would have been a beggar off the street or a house of ill repute.

Elisia dejected turned to leave.

Anson: One more thing Elisia.

Elisia turned back around.

Anson: If you ever question my word again, it won't go well for you. I have been most patient and restrained up to now. This is what I get for being so understanding and progressive with my wife. No more. Any rebelliousness from here on out will not be tolerated. Do I make myself clear?

Elisia nodded.

Anson: Answer me!

Elisia: Honored husband I will not forget my place again.

Anson: See that you don't. I was going to tell Betty the good news, but I think you shall. Our daughter is most fortunate indeed, and you shall tell her.

4u8k0n.jpg

Elisia bowed and walked away. Yeah fortunate indeed, to be married to a man twice your age with an aging wife. Elisia knew that Waheed's wife ruled under his roof and what she said went. There was only one reason that shrew agreed to this arrangement. It was to make Betty her personal house maid and servant. Betty would not be honored in that house, she would be ruled over with an iron fist. Betty would be a legal prostitute/slave made to bear children for Waheed's wife who can't have any of her own. Waheed's wife not being able to bear children was a stain on Waheed's honor, and the only reason it was accepted, was because of his standing in the village knowing everyone and being able to acquire anything. Waheed's wife planned on Betty erasing that stain by bearing Waheed many children and adopting them as her own. Once Betty's purpose was finished, Waheed's wife would find a way to get Waheed to divorce her! Of this Elisia had no doubt.

That was the least of Elisia's worries or problems. She had to tell Betty that not only could she not have Tayed, the man she was over the moon about, but she was to be Waheed's second wife. That was the easy part, the hard part was going to be convincing Betty that she was an honored woman. Not only honored, but a most fortunate woman as well. Problem was how did you convince someone of something you didn't believe yourself? Elisia didn't know, but for Betty's and her sakes she had to try.

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited April 2014
    Colorist40
    Anson is mean to his wife. Poor Betty having to be a second wife to Waheed Najim. Betty deserves to be happy.

TadOlson
    Great update on the Tanners. Racer is adorable.

wickichick
    I love Mattie and Adam.

To all: have a great day
    :) Smile!

• Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    edited April 2014
    Colorist40: The young adult age is my favorite. They have the best clothes, the best hairs. Teens would have been my favorite, but I feel like they got duped out of so many thing, especially clothes. It's so hard to dress up a male teen since your choices are so limited.

I don't think Olivia would mind if we watched her skinny tip. :lol: That being said, I just sounded like a huge 🐸🐸🐸🐸, didn't I? :lol:

Yes, James is definitely drool worthy. ;)

This Sugar is definitely like her real life counterpart. The only difference is that the real life counterpart is still a little puppy, lol. She's actually laying at my feet right now. :D

Honestly, the butler does a good job. My only peeve with her is that I had put Robin in the play pen to learn how to talk. All of his needs were up. He was a happy little trooper. The butler comes by and forces him to cancel out the queue that I set up for him and takes him out of the playpen and sets him on the ground. Olivia comes back and puts him back in so that he can continue. Two seconds later, the butler comes by and takes him out again. She did this four times. I'm just like "Can you please just leave him alone?!" D:

I don't think Olivia cares who she's mean to, lol. The guy is also a big 🐸🐸🐸🐸. He tries to flirt with all of the young adult ladies that he meets. :lol: I should probably make a young trophy wife for him, shouldn't I? :p

Trust me, Olivia will keep trying until she has at least one girl. I just hope I don't have to force her to have kids forever, lol.

Honestly, Cathy followed James around during the entire party. Then the hussy set Robin's swing to fast. I have James set it back to slow and she comes in behind him again and sets it back to fast. She was trying to make poor Robin sick. :? That just proves she's evil.
    No no, Betty. You have it right. Your father is a mean and oppressive (insert word I can't say because children frequent this site). Keep on that train of thought!

TadOlson: Great update! :D

hamburgerfaye: Your objects seem to be rather *****. :lol: Have you ever seen a sim woo-hooing with another sim and then all of a sudden, one of the sims ends up in the corner of the room and the woo-hoo motions are still going on under the bed? It makes you wonder what's really going on underneath those covers doesn't it? :lol:

Colorist40: I get so mad that these girls are like scared little puppies when it comes to Anson. They lost their strength and independence because of it and it actually does hurt to read this. Their father definitely doesn't care about any of them. He doesn't care that he's selling off his youngest daughters as soon as they hit puberty, or the fact that Betty will probably be used as a slave. All he cares about is this so called "honor". Where is the honor in selling off your daughters and threatening to hit your wife?
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I gave a makeover to Elisia for another game I am playing separate with her. I forgot how pretty she is. Thought I would put a pic up.

screenshot_original.jpg

• Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    edited April 2014
    Colorist40 wrote:
    I gave a makeover to Elisia for another game I am playing separate with her. I forgot how pretty she is. Thought I would put a pic up.

screenshot_original.jpg

Elisia is gorgeous. :) I love her even more because of what she has to endure with Anson in your other game. I also didn't know you used default replacement eyes/contacts. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    LunBeauty wrote:
    Colorist40 wrote:

screenshot_original.jpg

Elisia is gorgeous. :) I love her even more because of what she has to endure with Anson in your other game. I also didn't know you used default replacement eyes/contacts. :)

Yep you inspired me to get those eyes lol. Thanks for the compliment.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited April 2014
    wickichick I actually have three legacies going in three different worlds I made in CAW.I did Gibsons first and made Winfield a bit later before making Oak Leaf.Cody Olson is sixteen and Tad is her child though her Sim sprite is a young adult.Tad is still three years old in Sim years.Cody isn't married because her husband died just after she got pregnant with Tad and she had to immigrate to find a better life.
    MayaRose1138 I found that the NRaas Mods are the safest ones to use though you still have to be careful to back up your Electronic Arts folder before installing them and you have to delete old Mods before pasting updated Mods into the folder.
    Puddinroy I've got Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch living in Winfield where the Jankowskys live in my town legacy challenge and those two household are all I've got in Oak Leaf which is another legacy I'm playing and I've got the Jankowskys and Olsons in Gibsons.
    Colorist40 Great update!I think the girls should run form Anson and keep running until they've got so far he can't find them.Thanks for the comment.
    hamburgerfaye Great pictures!
    LunBeauty Thanks for the comment.
    I'll post my update a little later in another post.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi!

I have another update to share with you all. First, my game has been acting up a bit, as you'll see later in this update. But I managed to rescue my save from Sunday and am moving forward with my story.

Screenshot-5006a_zps96ba87e4.jpg

In my last update, Zhiang-Lian Kim performed a pregnancy test on Veronica Landgraab and conformed that she was indeed pregnant. Since then, she's broken the news to her parents who are currently vacationing in Shang SimLa, China. Malcolm and Clara took the news as best as could be expected. They decided not to cut their trip short; rather, they will continue to stay in China for another few weeks. Meanwhile, the rest of the Landgraab family was busy with their jobs and/or their studies.

Screenshot-5074a_zps3346b851.jpg

Veronica focused on her pregnancy. Zhiang made sure she was getting enough rest, taking her pre-natal vitamins, and seeing the doctor at the hospital. They managed to find time to hang out a the pool and soak up the sun.

Screenshot-5081a_zps3ebfdddb.jpg

Veronica was aprehensive about becoming a single mother. She wasn't quite sure she could handle having a baby just yet. she also expressed to Zhiang her fear that Chaz would show up on their doorstep someday. She wasn't sure how she'd handle him, if it ever came to it. Zhiang assured her that she wasn't alone and everyone would help out. And as for Chaz, he offered to deal with him, should he ever show up in town.

Screenshot-5090a_zps2667f7c4.jpg

The thought of it all seemed daunting. Veronica was stressing out. Zhiang encouraged her to relax. Don't worry about the baby. He or she will be fine.

Screenshot-5091a_zpsf0ea383c.jpg

Veronica wasn't so sure. Zhiang thought of the perfect solution to get her to relax.

Screenshot-5114a_zps354209be.jpg

Ah, just what the doctor ordered! Zhiang worked the tension out of her shoulders, back, and neck. Ooooh! That felt good!

Screenshot-5118a_zps15a33ddd.jpg

Even after Veronica was relaxed, Zhiang continued to give her a massage. She wasn't complaining. Not at all!

Screenshot-5125a_zpsdc5d6643.jpg

His hands were pure magic!

Screenshot-5106a_zps8e81c83d.jpg

Once the massage was over, they were about to dive into the pool when Veronica pulled him aside.

Screenshot-5109a_zps559d5240.jpg

Veronica: Thank you, Zhiang! I can't thank you enough for being my rock. For being there when I needed someone. It really means a lot to me!

And with that, she gave Zhiang a huge hug.

Screenshot-5085a_zpscb07a1b5.jpg

While Veronica was focused on the baby, Zhiang was focused on Veronica. He decided to make his move and tell her how he felt about her.

Screenshot-5111a_zps06a76bb0.jpg

He surprised her with a bouquet of beautiful red roses. Veronica was caught of guard!

Screenshot-5099a_zps56e2f7d7.jpg

He then told her that he loved her. He hoped she loved him back. Veronica thought it was about time!

Screenshot-5130a_zps988ec853.jpg

He reached in for a kiss. She didn't resist.

Screenshot-5133a_zpsbefc5203.jpg

Then she kissed him back!

Screenshot-5101a_zps62d940e1.jpg

He then asked her to go steady, a request that she quickly accepted! Zhiang was thrilled!

Screenshot-5141a_zps08c59dae.jpg

And as the sun began to set and the sky turned a gorgeous shade of pink, orange, and red, Zhiang was ready to make his next move.

Screenshot-5146a_zps98a863cf.jpg

Zhiang paused to admire her beauty. The evening sky made her eyes sparkle. There was an aura about her. They always say that about pregnant women, but in this case, it was true. Veronica was the most beautiful woman in the world to him!

Screenshot-5151a_zps00762aa8.jpg

What a beautiful sight!

And just as Zhiang was about to pop the question, nature intervened. Veronica started going into labor. The baby was coming!

Screenshot-5179a_zps8e07d7d1.jpg

This was it! Veronica was in pain, pain like no other she ever experienced before. Zhiang was dumbfounded. What should he do?

Screenshot-5186a_zpsf77d7bb9.jpg

Like a lot of men, he wasn't much help in this situation. He began to panic. Veronica was the one with the level head, it would seem. Relax, Zhiang! Relax!

Screenshot-5209a_zpsfbfc9e80.jpg

Veronica was so happy that it was Zhiang who was here with her and not Chaz.

Screenshot-5210a_zps9a1750f0.jpg

Zhiang deserved to be the father, not Chaz. If only she could do things differently!

Screenshot-5228a_zpsf6dc8d94.jpg

With that thought, sparkles appeared around Veronica. The baby would be here any minute!

Screenshot-5229a_zps8efbb43c.jpg

And then the baby was born. It's a boy!

This is where my game glitched. I told you about that at the top of this post. Well, sure enough, the baby was born. Invisible. Aaargh! I hate it when I have invisible Sims! And to make matters worse, Veronica gave birth to twins! She had a second baby, a girl! Too bad I couldn't capture it with pictures. As it was, I had to use Master Controller to reset the babies and then age them up into toddlers so that I could fix them in CAS. So without further ado, may I present Jason Landgraab

Screenshot-5249a_zps1b18ebb0.jpg

And here is his twin sister, Stella Landtgraab:

Screenshot-5242a_zpse26d8429.jpg

Veronica (not to mention me) was astounded to have twins. She hadn't expected it. The doctor never mentioned she was carrying twins.

Screenshot-5003a_zps2cff92d6.jpg

And with all that, I end this chapter of my story.

Best Regards,
    Nik
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited April 2014
    Nik24X7 Great update!Those toddlers look very cute.
    Here's my update in Oak Leaf.
    Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch got up and got to work on the gardening once they were all set for the day and kept working on it until it was time to get ready to leave for work by 5:30.They both got into showers and Tanner drank from a juice box out of the fridge.
    13569997723_6457df6ebc.jpg
    They both got ready and managed to leave for work by 5:45 and left their jobs at 9PM and rushed back home.
    13570313444_f6bf9a0d75.jpg
    They both went right to bed after work and were asleep by 9:30.
    13569950935_fbaee9cc8a.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    edited April 2014
    Nik; Great update, it was fun to read
    Tad: Great update, I enjoyed reading it
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
  • Options
    Baker9793Baker9793 Posts: 185 Member
    edited April 2014
    Here is a Legacy update from a few days of playing

It was finally Nick's turn to become an young adult! A small party was thrown. At the party, Jack's old friend Bella died. (this family has witnessed a lot of death)
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Whats this? Does Jorden have a possible man in her life?
    screenshot_original.jpg

The next day was Nick's graduation. He was Valedictorian and voted Most likely to never leave the house lol
    screenshot_original.jpg

After graduation it was Connor and Carlie's birthday! (I didn't get a Carlie cake pic)
    First up. Connor.
    screenshot_original.jpgscreenshot_original.jpg

Next is Carlie. In the middle of the night the aliens came to take Carlie out on a birthday adventure.

The next day was Elieen and Jeff's birthdays
    First up was Jeff. Followed by Elieen
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

After aging up, Jeff was called to work. Everyone had gone to bed except for Jorden and Connor. Jorden offered to read Connor a bed time story.
    screenshot_original.jpg

The next day, the kids had a snow day.

That night Nick took Samantha out on a date. They went to the park and dinner. At dinner they saw to old people fighting.

During the movie they went to after dinner, Kenzie passed away.
    screenshot_original.jpg

I know Samantha and Nick will be perfect for each other because she has always been there for him when a family member has died.
    screenshot_original.jpg

When Nick got home from his date, it was Jack's birthday. (his birthday the same day his wife dies :cry: )
    screenshot_original.jpg

Soon after he aged up he decided it was time he retired from work.
    screenshot_original.jpg

Jeff is having a hard time dealing with his wrinkles and his kids are having a hard time getting along .

While taking the trash out, Jorden grew into a Young Adult
    screenshot_original.jpg

The next morning, Nick went over to Samantha's house to ask her father if he could have his blessing to marry Samantha.
    screenshot_original.jpg

Nick invited Samantha over to his house and found out that she is pregnant!
    screenshot_original.jpg

When I played last night, Sam went into labor. What is going to happen? Right now she doesn't live with Nick. While Nick get the baby or will Sam keep it?
  • Options
    Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited April 2014
    April fools day update: (Not part of the story, not part of the story AT ALL!) (Yes, I'm very slow)

33a9ena.jpg

Rafael: "Zolnikov, Rafael Zolnikov."

2ppm3p1.jpg

Rafael: "Coffee. Myake it so thyick I must cut it vith vaterr orr die."

4tvx5d.jpg

Deedee: "Mr. Z, there is one single day in the whole month when I have no roommates because they are all up in other supernatural's houses trying like heck to be one. They have no idea that I'm a witch. So, I've got one day a month to go courting my own fun. Just one day. Guess what day it is?"

34e99w3.jpg

Rafael: "Vhy, Miss Vynn, I had no idyea zhat you vere insane."

14e42z6.jpg

Deedee: "Frankly, I'm sick of giving you guys choices. You'll be dead next month, so if I want any part of you, I've got to be pro-active."

2jan8f8.jpg

i3w70o.jpg

Rafael: "Vhat? Vhat are you sayink..?"

33ej0wx.jpg

Deedee: "Love spell on the lipstick...you're totally mine now."

jrfpjc.jpg

Rafael: "Yourrrs? Sounds nyice...I vas kyind of vorrried you verre goink to harrvest my orrgyans. Syeems silly now."

24n0mk1.jpg

315ilg0.jpg

Deedee: "Well, yeah, just the one organ, and it can stay in your chest."

28varkw.jpg

Rafael: "Vhat's zhat grrreen light?"

Deedee: "Light of the full moon...it's a great time to kiss. Come with me, Rafael, you're going to be very happy."

P.S. Thanks Colorist :D
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    The night before going to China to complete our bonding was both exciting and traumatic. We honestly couldn't sleep. Instead, we spent the night sparing and talking about tombs.

Both of us knew what would happen between us. We both understood how it would change our lives.

Bonding is the only time a vampuric uses their fangs to draw and ingest blood. The blood isn't digested as a nutrient, instead it bonds with the nuclei of the red blood cell. Once that happens the nuclei splits into two cells which in turn triggers events that mutate and change every vital organ in the body.

It is a renewal or as some vampurics refer to it, a rebirth. It is only possible once in a vampuric's lifetime.
    Hence, the word chosen one, as the male vampuric will be inexplicably drawn to the female who is his lifemate.

It is a time when a vampuric no longer functions as one separate being. There is no denying this bond which is why it was written long ago that should a vampuric find his chosen one in the possession of a vampire they may claim and remove their chosen one without recourse.

A male vampuric could and would kill anything standing in his way.
    Screenshot-4-22.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Zabeth0: Wow, LOL, better late than never! Did I just see what I thought
    I saw? Is Dee hexing Rafael with a love charm? Lipstick? Clever.
    I love him saying he thought she was going to harvest his organs...Just one.
    "it can stay in your chest" who would think this discussion over coffee would
    heat up to this temperature? She isn't kidding around.
    Personally I wish this were part of the story...she would make an interesting
    adversary to compliment Rafael's demons. Not to mention his foes.
    I loved it.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Humans marry. They have extravagant ceremonies and spend insane amounts of money to join with one another into matrimonial bliss. They promise, they vow, they state their intentions and they sign a license on a piece of paper. Paper that has no value, vows that can be undone, and promises that can be broken.
    Vampurics bond for a lifetime. They very physically become one and the tie can never be broken, even in death. It is known that though immortal, vampurics can die. It is rare. If one ceases to breathe the other is left alone. It is possible for a bonded vampuric to choose to live with a recho, who like the other has been bonded, but left to live alone. Both have lost their chosen one and choose to live together. Where they may share affection between them, they never share bonding and never bare children. If a vampuric who has yet to bond, loses to death his chosen one, he may never bond. He may choose to live with a recho which in that case may or may not have bonded, but has also lost to death the one who was chosen.
    Our laws are very forthright. They can never be denied, never broken. It is an essential part of our physical being and cannot willfully or otherwise be changed.
    Screenshot-5-21.jpg
    We did not travel to China the conventional way. We needed the entire day and night to complete the blood exchange which we would engage in immediately after exchanging rings to symbolize our commitment to one another. The inn where we would be staying was empty for the next 24 hours. We needed complete privacy to complete the process. Necessary, so not to alarm any humans within many miles of our locale.
    Screenshot-49.jpg
    We spent the next day in solitude. It is a huge adjustment. Like running a three legged race so to speak, it takes time to learn how to move as one and yet together.
    Screenshot-12-9.jpg
    We were grateful for the solitude. It's a time spent best with good humor together. A bit like meeting yourself coming and going. We caught on rather quickly. Of course we were intermittently interrupted by well meaning family who wanted assurance we were both ok. We were.
    Screenshot-16-5.jpg
    Adam: What did your father say?
    Mattie: Not much, just well wishes. I'm glad no-one is trying to transcend, I'm not ready for that yet.
    Adam: I know. My dad wanted to know if his grandson is on the way yet.
    Screenshot-15-8.jpg
    Mattie: I suppose we'll get a lot of that. I don't want children for awhile yet. I do want to explore tombs and learn more about past civilizations and how to decipher dialects and scriptures.
    Adam: I think you might want to really explore that avenue, more.
    Screenshot-17-8.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Mattie: Why? What do you mean? You aren't having second thoughts about teaching me?
    Adam: No. You weren't favorably excited upon finding various creatures crawling up your skin when you hastened to explore the portal.
    Mattie: True enough. I detest creepie crawlies.
    Adam: How do you feel about snakes?
    Mattie: Eeeeeeeeeek, where? Do you see one?
    Screenshot-18-5.jpg
    Adam: *chuckles* no, but there are snakes in tombs, even poisonous ones.
    Mattie: oh. Look!*scampers off* this flower is so beautiful. I'm going to pick it and then press it for our scrap book. It will make for a great momento.
    Adam: Are you changing the subject?
    Screenshot-19-5.jpg
    Mattie: No! I just need to get used to that idea.
    Adam: Ok, when I go to Egypt I will bring a cobra back for you to play with?
    Mattie. No thanks very much. Oh! Look Adam, that is what I'm talking about. The history! Isn't it magnificent?
    Adam: It is. Only Mattie, it's not always going to be this simple.
    Screenshot-20-5.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    hamburgerfaye: What a good tease. The fighting, mere and oph
    Hot tub...um, oph's replacement and Mykale...LOL! I have no
    real ideas...but it shall be good.

Colorist: I would have to have been raised in the tradition of this
    tragically outdated way of thinking or I would be on death row.
    I don't know if the words "esteemed husband" could flow from my lips
    without a barrowing rod in my hand to put a small dent in the offending
    head of esteemed husband. I really don't think I could sit and watch
    the crazy man plan a marriage between a pruney pants and wicked one
    wife wrinkle. I'd probably ask him...ya thought maybe I got up on the
    stupid side? Um...nope.
    I will have to send Elisia the recipie for arsenic and black eyed peas..
    cuz Anson has to die...bye-bye Anson.
    This is a fine mess...good luck Elisia making Betty believe this is in
    any way a good idea...get a hat and pull out a rabbit cuz you are gonna
    need a fine bunch of magic to pull that off. Betty is not spelled, dummy.
    Anson reminds Elisia that he is the man of the house...hehehe, Elisia
    should upgrade him to man at bottom of lake.
    Oh, instead she grovels...this is all so hard for me to bear as a reader..lol,
    I could see me sending the book flying through the air to *wham* against the
    wall...but then I would race across the room and start rapidly page turning..
    where is the part where Elisia grows some balls? Gets a spine? Anything?
    What? She is unworthy to be chosen by you? Well that's true. No woman is worthy
    of this...uh-uh...Anson should be one of those never married bachelors who sits
    in a burger restaurant on Saturday nights...of that he is worthy.
    LOL, did I say I felt sorry for him? ....oooooh yep I did. Ok, well he can't
    help it cuz obviously the s.crew isn't loose on this side of the bolt..he was
    raised this way. hmmmmm. This just can't end well.
    I can't wait to see what happens. I will make a prediction...Betty will not be
    happy. LOL, right?
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Nik: What a lovely view of Roaring Heights.
    I don't blame Malcolm and Clara for staying in China...it is wise, really.
    It gives Veronica some time to kinda sort things out...besides I wonder if
    they sense or maybe pray is a better word that Zhiang may be wanting more
    than friendship with the now pregnant and obviously very pregnant, Veronica.
    Sometimes older more experienced people see things younger people don't.
    Zhiang is so affectionate with Veronica during this pregnancy, he dotes
    on her. The pool pictures are so fun to see...it's just so gorgeous, ooooh what
    a life of the rich and famous.
    Who wouldn't be apprehensive becoming a first time mama. It's unknown territory.
    That would be truely horrible if Chaz suddenly showed up..course he's so stupid
    he would probably believe Veronica would be glad to see him. Oh my gosh if the
    lights turned on in his little head, then he might finally realize the opportunity
    he had when he ceremoniously took advantage of a very wealthy woman who was so
    adoriously in love with him...which he blew out of the water but is silly enough
    to think he can save it with his charm. That would be a huge mistake...huge!
    LOL, I bet Zhiang would take care of Cowboy Chaz...he would give him a boot and
    maybe some spurs...hehehehhe!
    That nice message looks so relaxing...Veronica is lucky to have a man with magic
    hands. Dreamy scene there.
    Awww, it's the sweet moment I've been waiting for...finally is right. Worth the
    wait. There is always that moment in life when you wish you could go back and do
    things differently...but it's hindsight. You always do the best you can with
    what you know at the time.
    The baby is coming...oh my gosh..twins? LOL, Malcolm and Clara might want to stay
    in China for the next year....kidding I'm sure they will be coming home soon.
    They are so cute...I love love the hair you choose for Stella. This is exciting.
    Welcome to the world Jason and Stella....you are going to have an awesome life.
  • Options
    Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited April 2014
    TadOlson: Is this your simself? Well, I'm glad to see the toy oven, toy box, costume chest and tree house, looks like there is a bit of fun to be had there. :D Oh, nice, chemistry! :D Mwhahahaha- I mean, very nice! :D

I know I have so many saves of the same sims at different points and towns, it's hard for me to remember which ones I've changed a trait on, or which particular save a thing happened on... so I think it surely must be hard to keep things like that involved in different towns that you've built yourself. :D I see, no beds in this save. :D I guess the layouts of the house probably help. :D

Great update. Gotta love how juice fills sims up. :D

And-it-is-on: Thanks. :D Well, if not, you still beautify the town- at least one sim will match until he ages up to a teen! :D Oh, maid hijinks! :D She doesn't know about the cow plant that might be in her future! :D

Oh, score, friends are good. They give you an excuse to leave the house. :D

Oh, my word, there are people trapped in those panels! (Joking, I'm sure that's decoration)

I can imagine it: "Who stole my hat?! I'm totally skipping school and egging someone's house for this outrage!"

Do you have enough teens to form a band? :D Just think of the band names... :D

Colorist: If it's not to late, my guess is Rachelle. :D

Oh, yeah, being adventurous, exciteable and childish, he really hates being 'grounded' :D But he wouldn't have told Sunny all that and worried her needlessly if he'd been thinking clearly, so he knows better... then again...he's not thinking clearly. :D Well, he sort of can- if he's lucky they won't be able to see him through the protective spells, but since he's not working at full capacity, he could screw that up. :D Well, it's not exactly like a normal teenager...he's got a reason that's kinda normal though. :D Well, to be fair, those witches have been trying to get at Jake's family for a long time, and there has to be some reason it's failed...largely failed. :D She doesn't know what specifically the reason is...but he's a genius and she's not, so she's kind of used to only being able to follow so far into the *whatever he's talking about* before she's lost. :D Lol @the witch bomb shelter ad. :D

Over the moon! Oh, boy! And she's going to praise her father's wisdom! Oh this is bad. Because when your entire family's honor (and survival) depends on the actions of a teenage girl...your pretty much asking for death. It's amazing they've survived this long, except that usually civilizations that do this have a very family oriented system that doesn't respond well to one guy being in charge- he's supposed to take everyone's perspective into account... :D That way, he never makes this kind of stupid choice- and so lightly, too. :D So...what happens if Betty is so heartbroken that she wants to die and decides to take her whole family with her? :D

It's unwise of him to not to listen to his wife...he seems to think that he knows everything... Anson is not going to like it when this bites him like the snake could have.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Well everybody we have a winner believe it or not lol, but I must say I was surprised we had a winner. I was not surprised though that only one person guessed right. Believe me I was floored when in game I looked up Faith and saw her mother was Kenya. I couldn't believe it myself. lol

screenshot_original.jpg

Faith's mother is:

screenshot_original.jpg

Kenya

The winner is Nik24x7.

I don't know how you guessed Nik, but you did it.

I like the others am asking what you want off your wish list. If I don't hear from you by tonight, I will just pick a few things for you.

This is Faith as a child. I don't see Kenya in her, but maybe it just me lol.

screenshot_original.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top