Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share

Comments

• Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited March 2014
    A game I am playing for fun. I have 1 guy and 4 women sharing him. This is a current pic of my family.

Untitled33_zps99d474c8.png

11 boys 4 girls and 1 foal lol.

Names of boys

Titus
    Tio
    Felipe
    Carey
    Joaquin
    Eduard
    Reigel
    Paul
    Tim
    Ken
    Adam

Girls
    Faith
    Taylor
    Regan
    Kristy

• KatieTerrorFaceKatieTerrorFace Posts: 480 Member
    edited March 2014
    Dat family. :o

Just sharing a day in the life of my most recent cat lady Sim, Renee Simons (The previous four already all passed away alone, but content).

apzmhMp.jpg

That's Renee. She's a witch from Starlight Shores who had no cats for a while as she focused on improving her spellcasting abilities. She got tired of the folks in that town and decided to move to Riverview with her new family of adopted cats. Renee wears the mermaid costume bottom to help attract the cats to her, as if she was a giant fish.

jrMykjG.jpg

When one has to dedicate so much time to her cats, Renee makes do with her spellcasting charms to satisfy her general needs.

tWn8Bzl.jpg

Renee starts her day by making sure there's enough food in all the bowls for everyone!

vBjz94W.jpg

She probably won't be able to read the newspaper, but she's never been interested in what it had to say before she had cats.

Ij86ESN.jpg

Everyone needs to be brushed!

HU6KIh9.jpg

She tried to take a nap after, but that wall dancer toy was just too loud. :[

1KXlZxJ.jpg

She would rather play with her cats over a nap anyways.

aLa4Lv0.jpg

She spends a lot of time making sure everyone has playtime with her. x)

pVMDmVK.jpg

Oats slept before his turn. :/

I forgot to screenie it, but she spent the rest of her day painting another portrait of one of her cats. lol

NPhhirY.jpg

They found ways to busy themselves as Renee painted.

7BMFCrz.jpg

Eventually, everyone sleeps.

a8qfsCx.jpg

Even Socks sleeps.

QbPhxwt.jpg

Okay, maybe not for Renee's cousin back in Starlight Shores. I don't think she misses her old family much, but maybe Renee will have a more active social life than the previous cat ladies I had before her. :-o
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited March 2014
    Thanks to everyone who commented on my picture :D

wickichick - I put Ian into my town today but had to give him EA hair once I did because the hair I had picked for him clipped his forehead. I will have to start a new hunt for hair for him.
    I also turned him into a vampire. It's quite an interesting household with Josh Holloway, Paul Walker and now Ian Somerhalder ;)
    zvrmsx.jpg"width=640"
  • KatieTerrorFaceKatieTerrorFace Posts: 480 Member
    edited March 2014
    Mikezumi wrote:
    Ian Somerhalder

Wow, I'm jelly! :P
    edited March 2014
    I thought I would do something fun that is if you guys think it would be fun. My pic of the 15 kids I posted above, with 4 mommas and 1 dad lol.

Anyhoo I thought I would post two group pics of all the parents to make it easier for you, but if you want separate close ups I can do that as well and one close up toddler pic every two days and give you guys the chance to guess what child belongs to what mother. I will say give each child pic two days for you to vote. Each person gets one guess. The persons who guess right will have their names thrown in a hat and I will pick a winner after two days of voting per child. The winner will be gifted a little something off their wish list.

Do you all like the idea? If so let me know and I can start it Tomorrow.

• TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited March 2014
    Colorist40 Great update!That's a big household.
    KatieTerrorFace Great update!
    Mikezumi Great update!
    Here's my update on my testing of my game.I was testing my regular game file and got two of the games working again.
    Here's Tanner Ivanovitch with her husband Tracy while I was playing them.
    13230985193_9988b4bbd0.jpg
    I switched to playing Eli and Ami Jankowsky and played them for a day.
    13231075043_45d3ef6286.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • wickichickwickichick Posts: 11,130 Member
    edited March 2014
    Dreamerz: I love haunted houses...Good Morning Tyler!
    The middle of the night might be the ghost's morning...LOL!
    She is a pretty brazen ghost snooping around in the shower...I mean a
    person needs some Personal space, ya know?
    Why would she chase his date away? This ghost is kinda off kilter and
    I wonder why.
    Nice she fades out of the picture for a bit and gives Tyler some breathing
    space. Now that Shaylah is around...I bet she shows up again.
    I had to laugh when Tyler ran into this mom a at the restaurant...he didn't
    want to fess up he was related ...that's sad, but obviously warrented. This
    poor man.
    I got rid of the celebrity statues altogether..the paparazzi are riduculous
    who would march into someone's bedroom...c'mon..really?
    Looking forward to an update with olivia and Sienna.

TadOlson: Thanks!

Baker: Looks like Nick got stuck in the tot table...look at his IF, too!
    Thank-you for your comments.

LunBeauty: No I haven't started using different skin tones. Thanks for your
    comments.
    LOL, it would be the Toad that would scare me beyond words. Least the death
    fish serce a good purpose. They are pretty ugly...ewwww.
    New Karaoke machine..nice. Have fun and enjoy Olivia and Eremurus.
    LOL, a "bunch of hermits who acually have friends" I had to laugh..that's funny!
    oh I didn't know there was a flower kiss...that's fun!
    Eremurus is a mover and a shaker that's for sure.
    Ya can never have too many elixirs around the house that is for sure..blessing of
    the fae...most of those elixirs I have never tried. She looks good in her makeover
    I do like the hair and the sparkly wings.
    Pets in general causes a lot of issues..but it's hard to be without it. Silly EA.
    Oh that fixer upper car...I should do that again in game...I forget all about it.
    I like the get the lifetime rewards for cold, heat, and illness too.
    the kitties are sure cute with their around the house antics. The toilet water
    gives me shivers...ya know cuz later they come to snuggle and share kitty toilet
    water kisses...it is ewwwww.
    I always think too that I am gonna work harder on the alchemy skill...never do.
    Having a maid is a necessity...ya can't allow bone hilda to roam around if you
    have pets cuz she will train them to death.
    No kidding the censer ruins the happy tods bath time doesn't it...I would get rid
    of it altogether if I could.
    Don't stop...the kitties are so cute and I enjoy the pics.
    Faye is going to have a birthday soon...awww, I'm sure she will be a lovely little
    lady.'

Katiardguez: I'm sure Adam just plans a little snuggle type romance with Mattie
    when they visit France...esp in the tombs.
    thanks for your comments.

hamburgerfaye: There are days...LOL, the updates are many..but you don't have to
    comment on tham all at once...there are just as many days when the updates slow
    down...I'm so glad you like this thread.
  • GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    edited March 2014
    An update: Jack and Olivia separated and the Foxworth family now lives in a trailer that they are remodeling into a nice family home. Lucy married her 2nd husband Don Johnson and they are now expecting their first child together. Jack went to the library and befriended Hank Goddard. Hank and his fiancé moved into the Foxworth house. Soon after moving into their new house, Hank and Paulie broke up. Now Paulie lives alone in SV somewhere and Hank and Ethel are becoming fast friends. Jack left the music career and is now in the journalism career. Hank is a police officer and Don is a criminal. Ethel now works in business. Grettle is now a toddler. Jack is now an elder. Lucy and Don are adults and Hank and Ethel are both YAs. Hank is really into fitness. Lucy is really into painting and she hopes to also master writing. Don Johnson is a flirty sim who likes any sim that walks by him. Hank likes his boss Blaire, even though he'll soon be married to Ethel. The Foxworths have lost all of their money in bad investments so they are now living day to day. Also even though Lucy is an artist she refuses to sell any of her paintings, instead she just hangs them around the house. The family no longer own a car and now rely on taxies and carpools to get them where they need to go. :)
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,790 Member
    edited March 2014
    Quick question: can I start a new game in a town I have already used before? I want to take one or two of the families Hal has fathered and start them afresh in a new town but as a household that I can control. Can I start a new game in Riverview or Sunset Valley, since they are the only two towns I have at the moment?
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    edited March 2014
    hamburgerfaye: I like MyKale with all of these girls. It's hard to decide who is a cuter couple. :)

Colorist40: Wow, good luck with your little challenge. I think I'd go bald from having to take care of that many babies. :lol:

KatieTerrorFace: Your game is so cute and that last picture made me laugh a little bit. She looked like she was having a bit too much fun. :lol:

Mikezumi: Oh my. *Fans self* He's quite delicious if I do say so myself.

Colorist40: I like the idea and it seems fun. I would say go for it. :D

TadOlson: Nice update!

MayaRose1138: You can start as many new games as you want using the same sim. Just save the sims you want into the household bin in Edit Town, go to your main menu and select new game, select the town and let it load. The sims should be in the Households bin and you can just move them into your "New" neighborhood. I did the same thing with my household when I moved them to Moonlight Falls. I found it much easier that way. Just remember that multiple saves can lag your game. I would move the saves that you are not using to a different folder.

A small update, my game is being a lag monster from hell. I am currently trying to wean myself off of the CC even though it's addicting. I've deleted all of my clothing package files (actually I moved them to a back-up folder on my desktop). I kept my sims3pack files that consist of clothing since I don't really have that many. I'm hoping this helps with the lag. I can live without a ton of custom clothing since a lot of the store items I own are really nice.
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,790 Member
    edited March 2014
    LunBeauty wrote:
    hamburgerfaye: I like MyKale with all of these girls. It's hard to decide who is a cuter couple. :)

Colorist40: Wow, good luck with your little challenge. I think I'd go bald from having to take care of that many babies. :lol:

KatieTerrorFace: Your game is so cute and that last picture made me laugh a little bit. She looked like she was having a bit too much fun. :lol:

Mikezumi: Oh my. *Fans self* He's quite delicious if I do say so myself.

Colorist40: I like the idea and it seems fun. I would say go for it. :D

TadOlson: Nice update!

MayaRose1138: You can start as many new games as you want using the same sim. Just save the sims you want into the household bin in Edit Town, go to your main menu and select new game, select the town and let it load. The sims should be in the Households bin and you can just move them into your "New" neighborhood. I did the same thing with my household when I moved them to Moonlight Falls. I found it much easier that way. Just remember that multiple saves can lag your game. I would move the saves that you are not using to a different folder.

A small update, my game is being a lag monster from hell. I am currently trying to wean myself off of the CC even though it's addicting. I've deleted all of my clothing package files (actually I moved them to a back-up folder on my desktop). I kept my sims3pack files that consist of clothing since I don't really have that many. I'm hoping this helps with the lag. I can live without a ton of custom clothing since a lot of the store items I own are really nice.

One family that I want won't save - every time I evict them and then save to library, the game freezes. If I save to the library without evicting them first, will I still be able to put them back the same way?
  • Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited March 2014
    5ex3zm.jpg

Rafael: "The nevspapyerr said zhis vas opyen tventy fourr hourrs?"

n4wemp.jpg

Deedee: "Yes. Twenty four hours a day, 7 days a week so artists can come whenever the inspiration strikes. Listen, Mr. Z, I'd love to talk to you a little more, and see if the third time's the charm, but I really am going to duck into this here bathroom. Perhaps you could be persuaded to pull up some coffee? It's right over there...but if you're not here when I come back, I'll assume I need to get some better perfume before we talk again."

vmqj9w.jpg

Rafael: "How can zhis be frree? Vherre do they myake up the diffyerence?"

Deedee: "Oh look, something you'll want to talk about when I get back!" And with that she turned and disappeared into the bathroom.

vobupj.jpg

Rafael: Could she possibly be serious? He wasn't even comfortable using her first name, and she was seriously flirting with him? But even if she was serious, that was how people woke up in bathtubs full of ice- if they woke up at all. Even if she herself meant him no harm, having an attachment of any kind was not a safe option until his goals were met. And he knew himself- he would be attached.

dre22t.jpg

Back home, before everything fell apart, he'd had such 'problems' such as accidentally buying the wrong lipstick- it had looked black until he'd put it on, when it's status as dark red became a bit more obvious. Why had he tried to fit in with the goths? Because they were the best artists he had met, and he had wanted to be a great artist. Now, his goals were quite different, but he loved art no less.

2mze452.jpg

Victor had teased him mercilessly about the red lipstick, of course, but lipstick was lipstick and the money was spent, so he wore it anyway. His justification was that all goths were not identical, and if they ever started getting too identical, they'd be conformists.

One autumn evening, they'd been talking at the park, as usual, right next to a subway station...and a blond in a lavender dress and high heeled boots walked by, grabbed him up like a coat she'd forgotten, kissed him full on the lips, put him back down, rubbed the lipstick into her lips with a thin index finger and a wink, and walked away, her high boots clicking down the stairs into the subway. It had barely broken her stride, and he was still trying to figure out what had happened when the last blond curl was swallowed by the darkness.

He never saw her again. He'd looked up many times; the hope had tortured him. He'd dreamed about her. He'd written poetry.

2v8n6vn.jpg

It couldn't have meant anything to her. She'd obviously been after the lipstick. But he'd have done anything she wanted. Of course, he'd been a stupid teenager, and he'd been through so much since then. So, why was he here, drinking coffee, waiting for Miss Wynn to get back?
  • and-it-is-onand-it-is-on Posts: 1,364 Member
    edited March 2014
    Wickichick- Thankyou :D It's so nice to hear you think I take amazing pictures :mrgreen: I try and I do put thought into them. Aw I'm glad I gave you inspiration to try :D
    I agree, if the couple aren't right for each other than things usually don't go well and it's not as fun.
    That doesn't sound horrible, I almost quit without saving so I wouldn't have the triplets but I realised I had saved not long before, so it probably wouldn't have made a difference.

I love that Adam was there for Mattie after her nightmare, it was so sweet. That painting class looked like fun :D

Zabeth0- Thankyou :D
    "She'd obviously been after the lipstick" lol! :lol: Great update.

Katiardguez- Thanks :D

dreamerz13- Oh no that ghost sounds like trouble. Those paparazzi have no boundaries :roll: At least Tyler had a nice time with Shaylah.

Baker9793- Thanks. Triplets are hard work.

LunBeauty- Me too but I agree, toddlers should be able to interact outside the playpen as well. I haven't really played the sims 2 much so at least I don't miss any of those toddler interactions but they sound so cute and should've been included in the sims 3.
    Thanks. Yeah I like girls in game more, it's fun to dress them :P

I wish the flower kiss was a different animation. It would have been even more fun if it was a totally different kiss, it's still cool with the flowers though. Olivia makes a pretty fairy. Aw I love Rembrandt, so cute! And shadow omg what a funny (but cute) looking kitten :D I like his half black face.
    I was like, No! I must know what Faye looks like but yay you showed us! And yep she's adorable! I still say your kids are super cute and I'm jealous.
    That trip to China looked fun.

hamburgerfaye- Aw thankyou :mrgreen: I love those mickey ears and converse shoes too!
    Hah well I'm glad someone is happy about the triplets, I thought you would be :P

Hmm Ophelia and Mykale had a good time but you can tell they didn't seem to click like the other girls, but you can't force feelings.

Colorist40- Look at that family! :shock: All those babies would drive me crazy!

KatieTerrorFace- Cat lady :lol: It must be full on caring for all of them. Wow wasn't expecting that pic of Renee's cousin :P She looks like fun.

Mikezumi- Ian looks great! :D
    2wn09yb.jpg
  • and-it-is-onand-it-is-on Posts: 1,364 Member
    edited March 2014
    Toby is now a child :D
    Screenshot-71_zpsd2917bc5.jpg"width=640"
    Yep, I love him

Toby and Lacey hang out a lot, they get along really well
    Screenshot-70_zpse541eff8.jpg"width=640"
    They are both like, Ugh school
    Screenshot-73_zpse039eefb.jpg"width=640"
    Ugh homework :lol:
    Screenshot-62_zps27d05115.jpg"width=640"

Time to meet the triplets. I'm pretty annoyed because they are identical :evil: and clones of Bianca! But of course I think they are cute.
    This is Marissa
    Screenshot-56_zpsf49ba574.jpg"width=640"
    This is Kimbra
    Screenshot-58_zps7e25a0e7.jpg"width=640"
    And this is Mila
    Screenshot-59_zps5e71818f.jpg"width=640"
    They are pretty needy and hard work but how can I not love them. It's good now because Dante can work from home, so he can help out with them too and still work.

Toby is good with them
    Screenshot-60_zps4e3bb4e5.jpg"width=640"
    :D he must've learnt from Lacey
    Screenshot-66_zpsa57216e0.jpg"width=640"

Lacey had her birthday a few days later
    Screenshot-74_zpse8445e16.jpg"width=640"
    She's kind of awkward, I hope she "grows" into her looks. I still love her and I love her eyes :D
    Screenshot-77_zps4c929a2f.jpg"width=640"

The triplets will age up next time I play (thank goodness!)
    2wn09yb.jpg
    edited March 2014
    Sister coming for an hour this morning before leaving out. After that I will be back on today to comment and get caught up.

I would like more input about my idea for that contest. I won't do it unless I get more interest besides Lunbeauty lol. A contest isn't worth having if people don't want to participate.

Will have another Elisia update by Tomorrow and Shrek by Friday I hope.
  • CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    edited March 2014
    Colorist40 wrote:
    I thought I would do something fun that is if you guys think it would be fun. My pic of the 15 kids I posted above, with 4 mommas and 1 dad lol.

Anyhoo I thought I would post two group pics of all the parents to make it easier for you, but if you want separate close ups I can do that as well and one close up toddler pic every two days and give you guys the chance to guess what child belongs to what mother. I will say give each child pic two days for you to vote. Each person gets one guess. The persons who guess right will have their names thrown in a hat and I will pick a winner after two days of voting per child. The winner will be gifted a little something off their wish list.

Sounds like fun, I would be willing to give it a try :)
  • hamburgerfayehamburgerfaye Posts: 431 Member
    edited March 2014
    Colorist40 wrote:

I love youre doing a polyfamily too! I love the idea about guessing babies, too! Eek!
    edited March 2014
    Ok cool. Since I have a little more interest I will start the contest after hubby goes to work.

edited March 2014
    Colorist: I like the idea of the contest. I would however let simmers know in advance that the "little something off their wishlist is limited to a given number of sim points. For example, if you limit the gift to 75 simpoints that would equal 11.25 cash money.(that you would be spending) You should then base the number of sim points to what you consider a reasonable amount for you to invest. There are fifteen babies! I would give everyone say like two days to have something listed in their wish list ready, prior to the date you start your contest. I would also let people know if it is going to be posted at random or on a specific day.
    The way you choose to post the pictures of the mommies should be up to you.
    edited March 2014
    Mikezumi wrote:
    Thanks to everyone who commented on my picture :D

wickichick - I put Ian into my town today but had to give him EA hair once I did because the hair I had picked for him clipped his forehead. I will have to start a new hunt for hair for him.
    I also turned him into a vampire. It's quite an interesting household with Josh Holloway, Paul Walker and now Ian Somerhalder ;)
    zvrmsx.jpg"width=640"
    It sounds like a star studded household of drool worthy men .
    I honestly don't mind Ian with the hair he has...naturally anything different you may choose will suit the likeness to Ian perhaps, but he looks really good as he is. The vampire lifestate is a given...I mean it suits his character...LOL! Are you going to do more? If yes, please keep us updated. These pictures are fun.
    edited March 2014
    Mykale was drained after his date with Ophelia so he promptly excused himself from the girls and went to rest for the day. When he woke, he was feeling lonely and bored, so he went to the shared girls bedroom to see if anyone was hanging out.

He was pleasantly surprised to find Meredith all alone and daydreaming.

Screenshot-12386_zps5d7af4bd.jpg

"Well hello there, stranger," Meredith said cheerfully.

"It has been a while, huh? How are you doing?"

"Better now that youre here! Did you have fun on your dates?"

"I did. I had the most fun on ours though."

A smile spread over Meredith's face. Mykale gently reached for her hands, helping pull her to her feet.

Screenshot-12411_zps35e9381f.jpg

"There is one thing I regret not doing on our date though."

"Whats that," she asked.

Mykale leaned in and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips.

Screenshot-12416_zps95630b52.jpg

The kiss satisfied both of their wishes...
    Screenshot-12418_zpsc012dfdd.jpg

but they wanted more instantly. BOTH of them!!!

"Is that the only thing you regret not doing?"

"Honestly, I wish I could taste your blood again."

Meredith offered up her arm...

Screenshot-12422_zps7b143c48.jpg

"No, no, no. Were more than mere friends now. I would like a more sensual taste."

Screenshot-12430_zps02fe594f.jpg

He smiled sweetly...

Screenshot-12425_zps5fa5651a.jpg

before baring his fangs

Screenshot-12433_zps62b02885.jpg

and going in for the bite.

Screenshot-12434_zpsd05f9386.jpg

Meredith was like putty in his arms, taking deep breaths and losing herself in Mykale. He pulled away and licked the red from his lips.

"Do you want to go on a date right now with me?" he asked, trying to catch his breath but knowing he really didnt want to.

Meredith jumped into her clothes really quickly before jumping into Mykales arms and shouting "Of course I do!"

Screenshot-12453_zps8393e2bf.jpg

The shouting attracted Ophelia

Screenshot-12459_zpsc2fe100b.jpg

but they were too consumed with one another to notice.

"Mykale, Ive done nothing but think about you and I know Im falling for you already. I know, its crazy, but I just want to be with you so badly. I have desires... wishes for you..." Meredith streamed off, her words coming too fast. She stopped thinking and pulled herself into Mykale.

Screenshot-12443_zpse0f49557.jpg

The kiss seemed to last forever and when they both pulled away they were breathless, panting for air, their gazes deep and meaningful.

"Where do you want to go?", Meredith asked him.

Without a word, Mykale scooped her up in his arms and made a mad dash towards his bedroom, throwing her down playfully and making himself comfortable.

Screenshot-12466_zpse862d5dc.jpg

They both knew what the other was thinking. They both had the same wishes....

Screenshot-12470_zps3073c263.jpg

edited March 2014
    LunBeauty: Faye is a very lovely child. That hair is awesome.
    This family in China..this is gonna be fun to see.
    Orion looks a little perplexed standing at the simfu dummie. Good
    luck Orion.
    Haha..I'm with Jelly, Id be off shopping too!
    Faye, how could you after a tempting meal of Dim Sum is prepared you
    choose cereal? ...I think My kids would have done the same.
    Jelly looks like tomb exploring is right up her alley...look at the
    girl go!
    Olivia found a parrot...obviously worth some good money. I get it..the
    family is on vacatin and it's expensive.
    Wow, Olivia is a natural in simfu...you go girl! Eremurus doesn't stand
    a chance...no worries it is still a useful skill in life.
    If you want to enter either Olivia or Eremurus in tournaments you can have
    them use their phone to call and then they have to meet the contestant at
    the academy.
    Faye learns a local song...bet everyone will have that one down to memory
    in no time...LOL, especially if they all go fishing.
    They should visit Cherry and Liam...cuz I will love that...how selfish am I
    anyway!
    edited March 2014
    wickichick wrote:
    Colorist: I like the idea of the contest. I would however let simmers know in advance that the "little something off their wishlist is limited to a given number of sim points. For example, if you limit the gift to 75 simpoints that would equal 11.25 cash money.(that you would be spending) You should then base the number of sim points to what you consider a reasonable amount for you to invest. There are fifteen babies! I would give everyone say like two days to have something listed in their wish list ready, prior to the date you start your contest. I would also let people know if it is going to be posted at random or on a specific day.
    The way you choose to post the pictures of the mommies should be up to you.

Good ideas wickichick.

Everyone I will be posting the first installment of the contest this afternoon, and I would tell everyone to make sure they have items on their wish list. Each winner will be gifted 2.00 off their wishlist. (wish it could be more sigh :( ). So please make sure you have items on your wish list that I can pick or you can request which items you want for that amount.

Each child will get two full days. So if I post the first pic this afternoon I will take entries until Thurs. 12 Am CST. The winner will be gifted Friday morning. The same will be for the others. As I post another pic I will let you know when the guessing will end. The next post after today on this contest will be on Monday (as not many people are on here weekends).
    edited March 2014

It didnt come as much surprise that Meredith and Mykale were the first to be intimate. They had a very real connection since their first meeting and the chemistry between them just kept building and building. Meredith had knew she wanted to be with Mykale after their first date and after he went out with the other two girls, he knew he wanted to be with her as well. He held onto wishes to get a kiss, another date, and woohoo but now that they had all been fulfilled, he would he still find himself daydreaming of Meredith?

Apparently so. The desire to woohoo with Meredith again quickly came over him and he caught her off guard cleaning up in the shower.

Screenshot-12475_zpsbb22b3b5.jpg

There was definitely enough room for two

Screenshot-12479_zpsb505c2e4.jpg

Meredith knew that she had fallen for Mykale hard but wondered could eh really feel the same?

Screenshot-12483_zps97555630.jpg

Feeling completely exhausted, Meredith went to take a nap but Mykale was revved up and ready for some more fun. He wandered the house until he came across Ophelia. The two got into a conversation about the previous evening.

"I had fun on our date," Ophelia exclaimed.

"I did too, but I was hoping youd open up more. I still feel like I dont know too terribly much about you. Like, what are your hobbies, besides art? Do you even have any?"

Ophelia let out a hearty laugh. "Of course I do! I used to DJ at local clubs, Im pretty good at that. I also partake in karate."

"A martial artist, huh?" Mykale said with a smile. "Im pretty good myself. Learned from the master at Shang Simalia. Would you care to spar?"

The two suited up for a fun sparring match. Mykale hoped she was good because it had been a long time since anyone had even him a real challenge.

Ophelia emerged from the bedroom in her outfit and Mykale had to admit, hed never seen it look so good on anyone before. She was beaming ear to ear, very confident apparently in her skills.

Screenshot-12607_zps363951cb.jpg

They bowed to one another...

Screenshot-12610_zps6672f0bc.jpg

and the spar was on. Surprisingly, Ophelia was near a match to Mykale. He had been practicing for many decades though, and she was pretty matched for him. It impressed him greatly. He loved a strong woman!

Screenshot-12612_zps98cc2352.jpg

Screenshot-12615_zps6e08d7d8.jpg

Ophelia pulled a fast one and swept Mykales feet out from under him, sending him crashing to the floor. She stood over him, her brow furrowed, her face tight, with her foot flexed and right above his face. For a moment he did question if she would fight dirty and kick him while he was down. Hed never seen this side of her before. Well, maybe a piece of it during that fight the first night with Mandy. She held her position as if mentally deciding what to do, before she dropped it, went back to her usual neutral face and offered him a hand up.

He was completely shocked that she had beat him!

Screenshot-12630_zpsd7470028.jpg

"My my my! That was very impressive," Mykale said as he bowed in his defeat to the winner. "Congrats on the win. May I take you next time," he exclaimed with a wink. "I guess since you beat me at something, you should get something from me."

"We didnt make a bet."

"I know, but it seems fair. And maybe Im in a giving mood."

Ophelia appreciated that Mykale was a graceful loser as well as winner. Being a good sport was always important in her book.

"Well, since I cant have what I really want, which is Mandy out of the house, I guess Ill have to think on it some more."

"What about the art easel?"

"Yeah, I was thinking about that. I decided if I got a chance like this again, I would ask for something that I could not give myself."

"Strong and intelligent. I like that. What else dont I know about you, mysterious Ophelia?"

"So much. So much," she said shaking her head. She appeared haunted for a moment but the look quickly disappeared from her face. "For one thing, Im not only in high social standing with the rebels, but the geek crowd as well. Im a proud video gaming geek, Mykale! Can you accept that?" she asked playfully.

"I love video games! Do you wanna come play Crash Test Simmies 2: The Ultimate Smash up with me? I just got a new BeMo system!"

"A BeMo??? Heck yes! You know I do! The BeMos specs and graphics are out of this world! I didnt know we had one of those here!"

The two set the new game system up together and then completely lost track of time, playing for hours and hours

Screenshot-12653_zpsb3c8c1f6.jpg

Eventually they started to get stiff and needed a break when they realized how long it had been! Video game time suck had hit with a force! Opehlia offered to give Mykale a shoulder rub and ease his tension. He was excited at this prospect. It was the first time she had willingly shown the first interest in a little bit of intimacy with him.

Screenshot-12656_zpscaff2fd6.jpg

The woman had magic fingers! Perhaps all he had to do was get on her level, get to really know her and show her that they have stuff in common and they can have fun just being together.

Opehlia leaned in close and put her mouth on Mykales ear, whispering to him "I think I know what I want now..."

edited March 2014
    Pg. 145 cont.

@TadOlson Well at least Ami and Eli have a tent to sleep in. I worry about your sims having proper shelter lol. It stresses me out thinking of them sleeping in sleeping bags or tents in the teeth of winter lol.

@hamburgerfaye Wow awesome house. Very chic and modern. Did you build it yourself? If you did I am jealous if you didn't I am still jealous of whoever did lol. :lol: Love that rooftop pool. How cool would that be?

Pg. 146

@dreamerz13 I feel sorry for any males those abusive doll wreckers come in contact with when they are older. Victoria is gone from your game? Well I hate to say it, but good riddance lol.

He didn't look bad in those pig tails in my opinion now that is uber confidence on his part or he is so dang hot he would rock anything lol.

@and-it-is-on Toby sure knows how to make mommy work. Shame making all that mess little one. He is so cute you couldn't stay mad at that for long lol.

Lacy is telling Toby I am telling you there is someone spying on us.

Toby: Liar, liar pants on fire.

Lacy using her hands to gesture at you: Look right there can't you see it? Straight ahead.

Toby freaking out and slowly backing toward the wall of the play pen to grab on and scream to be let out: Ok sis whatever you say.

Lacy is adorable.

OHHHH love that hairstyle on Lacy looks Minnie mouseish where did you get it?

Oh poor Lacy having the coward trait, well join the club Lacy so do I. lol

I love how the big brothers and sisters help out with their siblings. Wish it was like that way more in real life lol.

Oh man mom and dad adding the work load for Lacy? lol

Good idea way to get to the hospital uber fast. Good thing he is a fire fighter lol.

Ha ha ha. Well look at it this way, you let them have what they wanted. They were so pleased with how Lacy and Toby turned out they wanted three more just like them lol.

@GBA91101Nver4get How nice you got Hidden Springs. I did as well and I like it a lot.

Cool can't wait to see their new home in Hidden Springs. It will be sad to see Jack age into an elder, but every man must get old even in the sims (not in my games though lol).

@ Achoo89 Hi. We missed you. Hopefully rl will cooperate and let you play again soon.

@dreamerz13 Captain obvious? Too funny.

Yeah tag with a vamp is pretty useless lol and pointless ha ha ha.

Yick poor sims having to work lol. Well at least they got jobs they like.

Watch out Ethan you might no longer be allowed to crash on their couch. You should be kissing Lily's butt.

Wow a match made in heaven fighting, insulting, and that leads to kissing and marriage.

Well asking daddy for his little girl's hand in marriage is tough lol.

Whew he said yes to Ethan's proposal. Now lets hope Lily does as well lol.

At first lol when you said she said no I was like uuuhhhh noooo lol. Stinker lol.

I would have lobbed the magic apples instead of the rice lol. Ethan knows being a son in law to a witch demands that he behave lol.

Awww how sweet what a wonderful present for your daughter's wedding.

Well how decent that Tyler moved out so that the newlyweds can have their privacy. How wonderful. Great update. Those wedding pics are awesome.

@Samr883 That skating pic is adorable.

Wow cool surfing pic.

Luki those eyes lol.

Hope you get time to play more some time soon. Loving the pics. Great update.

@MJacksonista Hi and welcome. That is strange a sim coming as a pregnant sim? Didn't know that was possible. :shock: Love how the child started freaking out though. Awesome.

@TadOlson Oh no on top of everything else a burglar. Glad they have an alarm. I always forget to get my sims one. lol

Are they going to adopt the stray? I think they should.

Pg. 147

@wickichick Poor Mattie those nightmares are really real and scary. Good thing you have a strong man like Adam to protect you.... except you have to wake him up. lol

How wonderful that Adam knows how to reassure her. When he says he would never let anything happen to her he isn't kidding. He has the power to do it, although she has the same powers, but men are supposed to be the protector in my opinion. I don't like he women lol.

That was so touching when she thought Adam was in trouble and wanted to help in her dream. She couldn't and that shows she is fragile and vulnerable still. She isn't sure about her powers yet it seems.

Yeah the first kiss. I love how you described Adam's view of Mattie.

Nothing like a soothing comforting hot tub soak. That makes you feel all cozy inside.

Wow a soak in a hot tub and a lavender scented massage? Man wish Adam was my man lol.

@Dragonrose69 Man so sorry adding those other mods crashed your game. Did you make sure they were up to date? I assume you did, but just in case thought I would mention it. Glad it is working now, but sucks you had to take those mods out.

@wickichick It is amazing how scary nightmares can be, yet in the morning it seems like nothing can harm you. Some nightmares seem so real, and yet come morning they are like gone in a mist and you don't even remember them.

Cool a surprise after a bad dream. I love surprises.

Lol How sweet of Adam to have a tomb set up for them to explore. I don't think if I know Mattie that she would like to know that this was set up for her. I think she would rather it be a real exploration.

I can understand wanting to test her to see if this is something she really wants, but I think it shouldn't be set up for them.

Art studio and art lessons. I know Mattie is excited. How neat that Adam so wants her to experience new things and make her happy.

If I was late, I would not go in. lol I don't need the instructor yelling at me lol.

Mattie is not a great artist, but she is better than Adam. It is so nice those two want to be together exploring new things. Even things that are not your forte. Of course having the rest of eternity, they better not pack it all into the first few days lol.

I can't help it thinking how it would be to never die, and to have all your family members with you for eternity. I mean Heaven is the equivalent of that, but yet not every person you love will be there. So if we could just go on living forever and not have to worry about sickness or dying and just have fun with all our loved ones it would be just unbelievable. Yet those who aren't vampurics would die unless changed and if you had friends that would be hard to see them pass.

@dreamerz13 Oh dear a haunted house? I think Tyler might want to move back with his sister and her new hubby lol.

How mean. I think he should call the ghost busters or join the career himself and take care of her lol.

So much for a love life lol. Darn ghosts.

Hmm she disappeared? Wonder why? Well it is good she did. Don't want to mess things up with Shayla.

Looks like according to the machine it is a love match. Yeah we should all let machines decide our love lives lol.

Good idea Tyler not to let her know you are related to that lunatic disrupting others meal and the kicker is you aren't just related you came from her body lol.

Ok Paparazzi that is a bit much.

Lol paparazzi in the bedroom watching you is creepy, but ghosts are creepier. I would run away too.

Pg. 148

@Baker9793 Like father like son lol.

@LunBeauty I like that death fish. Jelly is just like cool man lol.

Those two look cute doing the whole karaoke thing.

Wow your sims are allowed to have friends? lol :shock:

Youch putting your lips into cold water bobbing for an apple in the cold. There are easier ways to have an apple lol

Love that flower kiss. You are right it is much better.

You go Eremurus. What an operator.

Well at least you show up at parties. Me knowing that is how it would be just figure why go and stay home lol.

I like Olivia as a fairy and just the way she is.

Nice makeover though. I still prefer her longer hair.

Awww so sorry you lost the other cat, but this one looks nice.

I love how their being brother and sister doesn't make them enemies lol.

I would beat that cat for begging lol.

Can't blame mom I would be upset if my kid fed my piggy pet lol.

That is why I don't have pets lol. They would drive me nuts and then I would forgive them right away lol.

I hardly ever use the alchemy as well.

Well I can see why Eremurus ignored that girl. She is hideous.

Aww I love with that changing table you can give toddlers baths.

Darn I wanted to see the other kittens before you got rid of them.

Shadow is adorable though.

Getting out of the house entails going to China? How about just going to the library? :lol:

Don't you dare stop that mother and son pic of the cats is adorable.

You monster making Olivia and Eremurus do homework on snowflake day. :lol:

@GBA91101Nver4get Aww so sorry they didn't like Hidden Springs. Why didn't they like it?

@LunBeauty Yay another update.

Faye is a gorgeous child.

Jelly and Orion are looking at those sim fu practice dummies like what are these?

"Everyone looks over at Jelly" because she doesn't want to practice sim fu lol you are funny.

Faye takes after her mother having her own mind.

Cool that exploring the tombs turned out so well for her. I don't blame you for maybe sending her and Orion back. Love those pics of her finding treasure.

Well the family would not need to sell the pretty bird for money which they need if they didn't take trips to China.

Wow good job Olivia becoming an orange belt.

Poor Orion must be hard having the paparazzi stalking your every move.

Woman power good for Olivia beating Eremurus.

Faye is courting a future husband lol.

Faye is just so lovely.

@Celiria Well you just better hurry up and get your butt back here with another update lol. If you do I will forgive you ha ha ha :wink:

Pg. 149

@hamburgerfaye Well at least Mandy is realizing why she is causing all that drama lol.

Yeah horrible beautiful Ophelia wants Mykale all to herself and who can blame her? :lol:

Wow :shock: just intrigued Mykale? I don't think that is the word I would choose for that outfit lol.

Mykale sure doesn't miss any opportunities tired or not.

Lol good for Ophelia lol.

ha ha. Meredith you are a stinker. Mykale is so indulgent lol.

Wow Ophelia won't stop at nothing to win Mykale even offering him her arm.

Ophelia is unsure about what Mykale wants from her.

Having fun is a good loosener upper lol.

What the what Mykale. You said if she wins she gets whatever she wants, but then when she says what she wants he won't do it? He shouldn't have said anything.

Oh darn Mykale won lol.

I think Ophelia loves Mykale, but she is one who wants one man to herself. I hope she don't have children with him.

I think it would be best for all if Mykale just let Ophelia go. I think she desires it.

Great update.

@KatieTerrorFace Good way to attract cats by dressing up as a big fish.

She really loves her cats and the way she takes care of them is awesome.

Great update.

@TadOlson Great update. Glad your games are working.

@GBA91101Nver4get Jack and Olivia separated how sad. Hank and Paulie moved into a new house and then separated.

Poor Jack now an elder and soon will be going to his better reward namely haunting poor sims who survived him lol.

Great update.

Want to get my contest going so I will finish comments tomorrow.

Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top