Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share

Comments

• Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited February 2014
    Aw. Very sad...

Yeah, Nik's totally right about that Save As, though, in this particular game, it pays to have lots of saves, just like pitons for a mountain climber....how many you can handle, lol.

Speaking of... Jake's files are all kind of spotty... I really think I've saved some error in to all of them before I had mods... so, even though I think I can still continue the story with the various screen shots I've got (at the rate I'm writing it, I could probably get six months of story out of the screenshots I've got), and occasionally play some more to get new ones... I can't seem to advance his story very far per play session without the thing crashing... that being the case... I'll still work on his story, but for actual playing...I'm starting a new one.

I hope it's not too confusing, but that means you'll be getting posts from Jake's story sometimes and posts from this new guy's story, though his is going to be almost simple stupid compared to Jake's. :D
  • and-it-is-onand-it-is-on Posts: 1,364 Member
    edited February 2014
    Colorist40- How nice for Fiona to know her father was there with her. I hope he is able to help her in some way :D

Simmelina1- Your DV family is so interesting. I love Salem, he is so cute.
    Congrats on puzzle being pregnant :-)

Julia is pretty. Dara get out of the bench lol, I love the way Noor is looking at her :lol: I love Noor as a teen, that hair suits her so much.
    I like to think that Andrew's ghost is visiting Julia for her birthday :D
    Look at all those imaginary friend dolls :shock: annoying little things :lol:

Nik24X7- Those pics of China are beautiful! Malcolm and Josephine looked like they had an awesome time on their honeymoon :D they did so much fun stuff.
    I love that nursery, it looks perfect. They are definitely prepared for a child. Josephine looking after Simon was cute, she will be a great mum. I hope they have a baby soon, they both want one and are so ready :D

Zabeth0- Great update :D

LunBeauty- Finally Carina got Shayne :P One boyfriend down 9 to go :lol:
    I'm glad Carina is making lots of friends, her and Ashley suit being friends too. Carina and Jeffrey are really cute together :D That guy whose name you can't remember is cute, go for it Lyra! I love both the girls makeovers they look great.

Wickichick- Mattie is a pretty teen :D What was she worried about. She might be a handful as a teen though :P
    Andy's convo with Matthew was really funny :lol:
    Yay Beth is pregnant, how exciting! :D
    Good on you Andy for getting on the honor roll, I'm sure he is going to have fun being a boy scout too.
    Mattie looked really pretty in her outfit for the dance and I love that hair on her.

dreamerz13- I'm happy Anna is enjoying being a YA and going to uni. It was sad how she left though. Poor Alex :( it was nice of Anna to call him for his birthday, even if the convo did turn out so well.
    Omg Anna got a bit crazy at that party, that's what happens when you get super juiced. Hopefully if she has a party it goes a bit better :D
    2wn09yb.jpg
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    edited February 2014
    wickichick: It's impossible to sleep in late when there's the sound and smell of bacon cooking. It's how my dad used to wake me up for school, lol. Mattie looks so cute in her little prom dress. :) It seems when you're pregnant, there's no eating less, lol. But I can't wait for this baby.

Colorist40: The only thing I've sworn off is chocolate because if makes my face break out like nobody's business. It's sad that Carina's skill level in photography is maxed, but most of the pictures she takes with her phone turn out...not so good. I haven't tried with an actual camera yet, lol. Mostlly because I can't get other sims to stay still long enough. :lol:

Jeffrey definitely didn't see it that way. At least he didn't reject her like that Shayne guy probably would have.

Exactly, at least Lyra didn't grab the ugliest guy at the party, lol. Plus it was a dare and the girls are pretty good at making fast friends.

I don't know how my sims look hot in glasses either, lol. I guess some sim's faces were made for glasses?

The only good thing about Shayne was that he was cute, but he had no personality and he wasn't the brightest crayon in the box. I mean, what kind of sim just stands there when there are 4 bathroom stalls altogether that are not even full and pees themselves? I'm surprised he didn't die of starvation.

I'm still really miffed at Jeff for not wanting to go skinny dipping. I hate when sim's get that message from their boyfriends or girlfriends saying "I don't feel like coming over right now." I don't care what you feel like, get your butt down to this pool right now!

Lyra and Carina really do get along. So, I think a few harmless pranks here and there are allowed. Like each time I have them both study, even if it's not together, they'l still sit next to each other and chat while reading, which I think is cute.

Too bad poor Lyra is still single. Hopefully story progression will find her a man whenever she moves out. She's always been a kind of free spirit.

Nik24X7: Thanks, lol. Thanks for the comments. :) Let's hope Josephine gets pregnant soon. The older you get, the harder it is, at least for sims.

BrownPaperBear: Cute pictures! I love the dip kiss! It's my favorite romantic interaction. :D

Zabeth0: Carina had it so easy with her class schedule. But she has the absent minded trait, so I had to watch her because she would cancel it out of her queue often, which was annoying.

Simmelina1: Nice update! I couldn't imagine taking care of quads, lol.

Baker9793: Noooo! Not Zac! :( That's so sad! D:
  • rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    edited February 2014
    I would've posted earlier, but tinypic was being a pain for some reason.

Here is Solara trying out cooking for real, without her toy oven:
    5v66hs.jpg

Here she decides to try out the Bot Builder:
    29e41up.jpg
    I'm not sure if I'll have her make a Plumbot of her own, yet.

Here we have M4M4-54M4 driving Guillaume's car:
    2m2f9e0.jpg

Here we see she's apparently not a very good driver:
    hx56l4.jpg
    Must be because she doesn't have legs. :lol:

Here Aimil has also taken it for a spin:
    1f892.jpg
    First it's Landon's scooter, then it's Guillaume's car. :roll:

Here she's at the park busking:
    9irz36.jpg

Here Solara is giving her IF that potion that turns them human:
    fw5k0.jpg

Here is her IF (don't remember her name) after a makeover and some work done:
    iqkklt.jpg
    I didn't want to deal with another Sim in the house, so I sent her off to live with one of Landon's siblings (forgot which one)

Here we have Solara meeting a teenage Sebastian Striker:
    21b3mds.jpg
    He's kind of intimidating, if you ask me.

Here she's showing off her (not quite pointy) teeth to her dad:
    qs6ng4.jpg

Here he shows her what she'll get when she ages up into a Young Adult:
    t4v5nn.jpg
    This counts as father-daughter bonding, right? Apparently, it did for them. :lol:

Here are Guillaume and Landon in the middle of a Dip Kiss:
    okrb74.jpg
    Don't worry, Landon. Guillaume won't drop you.

Here's Bianca Rubble in a rather...unusual outfit:
    731pc4.jpg
    Jugding from what she's doing, it seems she and Alice got married! Yay! :D

And here is a random dog that made me laugh for some reason:
    20gyzie.jpg
    Seriously, I don't know why this dog makes me laugh. :lol:
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
    edited February 2014
    xfvv69.jpg

It was not by accident that Rafael arrived at nightfall. He knew three things about Moonlight Falls. One, no one would follow him here. Two, no one here would know who he was. Three, it was town so small they hadn't even removed their phone booths.

sg2tu8.jpg

He'd lucked out on this shack. The locals seemed to think it was cursed and could be dangerous, so he managed to get it for a ridiculous price, just because they were so backward that they still believed in curses. Their superstition seemed to be the one bit of good luck he'd had in the last twenty one years. The man had warned him, deadly seriously that tomorrow was the night of the full moon. With actual fear in his eyes. He was probably going to love it here. If he stole something, the locals would probably blame it on big foot. Or vampires.

20qjgpy.jpg

He didn't need a pretty yard. It wasn't like he wanted to do anything with it, anyway.

1zlfwiq.jpg

Besides, the burnt trees had some real ambiance. They did nothing to block the 'nicer' houses from his view.

drci77.jpg

But that was okay, they had their own for that.
  • wickichickwickichick Posts: 11,130 Member
    edited February 2014
    LunBeauty: Yay, a big update...picked up dinner at Subway and made some iced tea.
    ready to relax and enjoy.
    LOL*🐸🐸🐸🐸 master, he's never gonna live that moment down. So funny. Funnier yet
    that he was returned only moments later.
    Cheese danish is yummy and no kidding no-one drinks more soda than uni kids.
    Carina nailed the look, wasted and don't care...sure that was an unmemorable
    time with Jeffrey. Sims are good with the duck face...they are also very
    fascinated with bathing with the rubby ducky...it's all kinda scary weird.
    Carina and Ash have some big grinning going on in their next selfie.
    Carina's trashy novel sounds like Twilight gone wrong. LOL, it will probably be
    a best seller...good luck.
    Every now and again the game does generate a good looker...and ya always notice em
    cuz they stand out over the pudding faces.
    Carina is gonna have a photog wall...everyone needs those uni memories.
    I am gonna remember that...awesome kick butt in heels...yep got it.
    Carina sleeps in class...I think that is a good use of time. Anyways they say
    stuff you hear in your sleep you remember better.
    Sims do suit up for winter...sometimes they freeze, but they never get frostbite.
    A hair dryer is all they need. Jeffery is single now? Hmmmmmwasted days and wated
    nights...lol, well only because the last time they were together they were wasted.
    Get it?
    Jeffery is gulliable and Carina moves in for the kill..er, kiss. Jeffery is painfully
    honest..is that a good thing or a sign of insecurity?
    Seriously..you can't remember what's his name from the party? Lyra looks interested.
    She looks very interested. Oh yeah, she can call him, he's in her aquaintances list.
    That is just so handy..the thumnails help too. We need that in RL! The girls
    look pretty..here comes spring. Oh man, can't wait for that to happen in RL!'
    oooooh, Lyra be careful fixing the dishwasher deary!
    Midnight did farily well...my sims will take a copy, please! LOL!!! Can't wait for
    Blender's fame..Carina will be famous.
    Hmmm, now we're talking babies with Jeffery...is this getting serious? Well they have
    cute names for each other..there's a sign! Lyra paints clouds...that is what that is!
    Skinny dippen at the uni..I think it is de-stressing. hehhehe, after Lyra steals the
    clothes Carina will also be skinny trippen quickly into the house. or chasing Lyra
    around the pool. Fabulous, the PeePee Master arrives..some people never outlive their
    uni nicks!

Puddinroy: Hi! Looking forward to it.

Aaeiyn: Emmeline is pretty..for a green witch. That wasn't a class (Mattie will attend
    classes with Emmeline later) that was a preparation to nab Tristan for all his evil
    deeds. LOL, and that wasn't an outdoor class, it was Tristan's execution. I was laughing
    so hard as I read through this!

Dreamer: Andy was pretty blunt, but the poor guy doesn't know it...the boys locker room
    can get a little rauncy. LOL, I know poor Matthew, he wasn't prepared to learn about
    baby number 3.

TadOlson: Thanks for the "great update" comment and I must add you have a "great update"
    too.

Nik24X7: Thanks! Mattie looked cute for her first prom. I love that dress from whatever
    collection that is..hehehe, name escapes me for the moment. Yep, new baby on the way.
    You are so welcome, I enjoy your story so much.
    edited February 2014
    Beth: Matthew! Time for baby!
    Matthew: *yells back from upstairs* Ok, I'm grabbing car keys!
    Screenshot-30.jpg
    Beth: Well, this one is lively.
    Matthew: She is, looks like she's waving to all her fans!
    Beth: Oooh, she kinda does. Let's get Natalie Anne home, I think she's
    gonna fit right in.
    Screenshot-2-16.jpg
    Beth: I'll get this one fed. Babies are always hungry the second you get em home.
    Matthew: I have a scouts meeting tonight. I better study the scout motto.
    Screenshot-3-15.jpg
    Matthew: Nooooo, we didn't forget about you, Nugget!
    Screenshot-4-12.jpg
    edited February 2014
    Matthew: How's my girl, eh? Oooooh, let go of Daddy's beard. You are a fast little grabber.
    Screenshot-5-11.jpg
    Mattie: *squeals* You are here! Welcome baby Natalie. So cute. I could just eat you up!
    Screenshot-6-9.jpg
    Mattie: Baby smell is the sweetest scent ever. I loves you.
    Screenshot-7-10.jpg
    Matthew: You had a busy first day, time for nite-nite. I'll be seeing
    you later, I've got first up duty.
    Screenshot-8-7.jpg
    edited February 2014
    Andy: I loves Natalie and she is cute. I was just wondering, could you
    have another baby like really soon and could you please born a boy?
    Screenshot-9-7.jpg
    Two years later.
    Andy: Can we get cake for breakfast again, please? That was cool when we did that for Mattie's birthday.
    Screenshot-10-6.jpg
    Matthew: Blow em out, Natalie.
    Screenshot-12-5.jpg
    Matthew: I think she's still a little dizzy.
    Beth: Andy was wondering if we could make it an even four.
    Matthew: Like, four kids?
    Beth: Yep.
    Screenshot-13-4.jpg
  • Baker9793Baker9793 Posts: 185 Member
    edited February 2014
    Pg. 89
    @Nik24X7 Simon is such an adorable little boy. Hope they have a baby of their own soon.

@LunBeauty haha '🐸🐸🐸🐸 master' thats a funny nickname i like it. I like all of Carina's friends so far. Lyra wearing a formal gown while gaming is AWESOME!!!! ooo Jeffery is single? get with that Carina. Both girls getting a little kiss in one night? yay Love Jeff's pose while being sketched. uhoh 🐸🐸🐸🐸 wants Lyra haha

@Simmelina1 Your sims are really pretty

@TadOlson Camping looks like so much fun!

@wickichick Good Job Andy for getting on honor roll!

pg 90

@wickichick i love Matthew's morning song. I love that Andy and Beth are spending time together. oh Mattie laughing at friends clothing malfunction is great

@Nik24X7 Hopefully all that woohoo works for Josephine and Malcolm soon

@BrownPaperBear Ash and Belle look so cute together! Great pictures

@Simmelina1 4 babies at once! that has to be fun Good luck when they are toddlers

Pg. 91

@LunBeauty I know i am so sad that he died. He was the cute one and was an amazing father and husband :(

@rednenemon oh M4M-54M4 is not a good driver haha At least Aimil is a little better of a driver. Solara has some nice teeth

@Zabeth0 I love your writing and pictures.

@wickichick Natalie Anne is such a pretty name. Matthew sure does love his little Nugget. Of course Andy would rather have a little brother than another sister lol

Great update everyone. I restarted my Efron-McCartney house hold and will post pictures soon. Have a good Wednesday
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited February 2014
    LunBeauty Hi there and thanks for the comment.
    Colorist40 Hi there!
    Celiria Hi there!
    wickichick Great updates and thanks for the comment!
    Nik24X7 Great updates and thanks for the comment.
    Zabeth0 Great update and thanks for the comment.I did have the saves from on game ruined,but the others might be fine and the bad CC is removed.
    Simmelina1 Great update!
    Baker9793 Great update and thanks for the comments.
    BrownPaperBear Great pictures!
    rednenemon Great update!
    I still have to test my other games for possible damage though Gibsons looks like it might be fine.I'll be back to update after the testing.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    edited February 2014
    rednenemon: That, folks, is why you should never let a bot drive a car, lol. Imaginary Friends are fun. I try to have one for each household if I can, lol. Sorry, Solara. You won't graduate from the Twilight teeth until you grow up, lol. That sure is a nice dress, Bianca. :p Lol, that dog reminds me of cookies 'n' cream ice cream. :lol:

Zabeth0: Moonlight Falls really is beautiful. :) I hope Dragon Valley is just as scenic.

wickichick: Thanks for the comments. :) Ooh, baby! Another girl as well! Natalie Anne is such a pretty name. :D Aww, Andrew wants a little brother! :D I guess he needs someone besides dear old dad to play ball with, lol.

This is a smaller update. I'm feeling a little under the weather again and will probably take a break from simming for a day or two until I'm better.

12630255854_b1aecda2d5_z.jpg
    Lyra and Carina decide to spend some time together. There's only two more days until their very last finals.
    Lyra: So, plan on asking Jeff to move in with you after you graduate?
    Carina: It really depends on where our relationship goes.
    Lyra: I guess that makes sense. You don't want to rush into anything that you'll regret later.
    Carina: But there's no harm in at least trying, is there.

12629806235_a631e66d32_z.jpg
    12630252534_730bb72b3d_z.jpg
    Lyra: *laughs* I'll say one thing, you might want to work on your cooking a little bit.
    Carina: Shut up, Lyra. It's called take-out.

12630250544_3a5f9e7b97_z.jpg
    With the dorms being loud the next day, Carina decides to study at the Quad in order to enjoy a bit of fresh air.

12630249234_20865635eb_z.jpg
    12630246244_2ded995a0c_z.jpg
    That night, Carina invites Jeff to the quad where they enjoy a night under the stars.

12630245584_1a4f587d34_z.jpg
    This is just another gorgeous sim that I had to take a picture of. :)

12630242214_988a548459_z.jpg
    This, ladies and gentleman, is an example of what not to wear.

12629792355_f195276e11_z.jpg
    Carina writes a very sweet love letter to the current love of her life. :)

12629791865_3be8180350_z.jpg
    The night before their final exams, the girls study together in the common room.
    Carina: I'm definitely going to miss this place.
    Lyra: Mmhm, no more sleeping in till the last minute, no more wild parties, no more responsibilities.
    Carina: Yeah. *sigh* But you have to admit, it'll be nice to see how big Lucy has gotten and to see Mom and Liam.
    Lyra: Definitely, plus I can't wait to see Jelly and Orion.

12629915583_208b3d0ecc_z.jpg
    The girls both graduate with flying colors. Lyra, being a closet rebel decides to forego the graduation robes and graduates in her outerwear instead. I'm just happy it's finally over, lol.

12630233754_e9578db10a_z.jpg
    After arriving home, the girls greet their parents with loving embraces.

That's it for now. I'm sorry it's so short. I promise, the next update will be much bigger. Next time, I'm going to try and move Jeffrey in and then move the entire famil to Dragon Valley where Carina, Jeff, and Lyra will move out and Jelly and Orion will start their college experiences.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited February 2014
    LunBeauty Great update!
    Here's my update in a rebooted Oak Leaf which is replacing the ruined saves.
    Here's Oak Leaf's Public Library.
    12610148863_fb34250027.jpg
    Here's Garden House in Oak Leaf.
    12610068185_7d913c3afd.jpg
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky moved into Oak Leaf and got to have a large empty lot to live on for their home and they'll have to start building their new house very soon.They both decided to try studying books to learn about gardening before too long.They were working on that for hours and finally had to stop to adjust their outfits for the hot season and they'll add other outfits for when it starts to change.
    12610159913_6ccc2e627d.jpg
    Eli got herself something to eat after changing her outfit to something lighter and cooler for the hot weather.They tried harvesting in the garden for a little while and sold their harvest for a little money.They didn't make very much for that though.
    12610486584_b0654cbbda.jpg
    Eli and Ami were very tired when they got home and got themselves into bed in their sleeping bags.
    12610086215_2ff0659634.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited February 2014
    Pg 88 bottom

@babydolly06 Congrats Jameel and Lola. It is nice that you are so happy together. I guess accidents will happen, although a cute little baby in my eyes is never an accident. I hope Jameel can bond with Lenny. Poor Lola it must be hard to be so in love and pretty much have to take care of a little one alone.

Oh so glad to see Jameel coming around. If you don't want to start a family Jameel the only sure way is snip, snip, snip :lol: Oh dear Lola might be pregnant again? Well let us hope not for her sake.

Can't wait to see the drama ensue lol.

Pg. 89 cont.

@Aaelyn Thanks for the comments. Glad you like Fiona.

@dreamerz13 She was always close with her dad, so I suspect he came at her calling.

@TadOlson How fun for Eli being able to take a break and windsurf. I don't blame her for getting carried away. Not sure I would windsurf on a river though lol.

@wickichick Andy sure knows how to be subtle when he wants something lol. Congrats on getting on the honor roll Andy.

I hope Mattie is good at cooking lol. Those cookies need to be extra good. I love how the family bonds together in good times and bad.

The boy scouts. That should be good for Andy and Matthew for bonding purposes for sure.

Pg. 90

@wickichick I agree Matthew's version of the Folgers song is better. I love bacon but too darn expensive now a days.

I agree I love the summer scents. Too bad it is so far away sigh.

Awww Mattie is a dream in that dress. How cute Matthew was teasing her. Not so sure he wasn't half serious. lol No dad likes to see his gorgeous daughter go on a date even prom lol. I bet he wishes at least the unsensible part of him that he could lock her in her room and keep her there forever lol.

Yep even teenagers need their mom's help once in a while although most hate to admit it. Beth is right on top of things. Good for her.

Awww help me eat popcorn and watch a movie? What a class way to say yes you can stay up lol. Beth sure likes to be good to her young ones.

Oh oh a wardrobe malfunction on her best friend? Poor dear she won't live that malfunction down any time soon. That is the worst thing ever to happen at prom. Glad it wasn't Mattie who suffered it lol.

Watch those candy bars Beth don't want a zillion pounds to lose after the baby is born lol.

@Nik24X7 Josephine and Malcolm just take a deep breath and relax. The more you focus on having a baby the more stressed and uptight you will be, which can impede you having a baby lol.

Great that Simon is so loved. It might be quite a transition not having four adults doting on him when his parents move.

@BrownPaperBear Welcome back. Glad to see you didn't leave us forever lol. Hope all is well.

Ahh young love. Ash and Bella are so sweet. I would guess you just got into the future? That is what the dip kiss came with, and I agree it is awesome lol.

@Baker9793 Congrats you guys on the new baby. How sweet Allie offered to watch him while you and Zac went to dinner. Bring her home a doggie bag lol.

NOOOOOOO say it isn't so Zac being killed and right in front of Jonathan? How traumatic for the little one. He won't forget that soon.

I might just have played it out myself to see what happened to your simself, but I don't blame you starting over. Too bad we don't have do overs like that in real life.

Pg. 91

@and-it-is-on Thanks I hope he can help her too.

@rednenemon You can post pics on here direct from your studio if you didn't know that. In case tinypic is being a pain again lol. If you don't know how I can tell you.

Oh oh what a big step going from an easy bake oven to the real thing lol.

Being it looks like she is making a salad she should be ok.

Well you can never have too many plumbots so I hope you let her build one.

That is why we don't let machines drive cars lol.

Looks like Aimil is doing pretty good job at that music.

You could have left the IF in Solara's inventory. I do that if I don't want any more sims in the house. It is good though I am sure she appreciated being made real and having a life lol.

Solara that guy is kind of intense looking lol. Like you must meet me and you must be my friend lol.

Yeah dad show her what real vampire fangs look like lol.

That dog should join the fire dept. He is a wanna be dalmation lol.

@Zabeth0 Oh oh Rafael is bad news. He is up to no good. He is going to exploit the townspeoples superstitions? Shame on him. I hope his plans aren't too nefarious.

@wickichick Aww Natalie Ann. Hooray a girl. She sure seems a happy baby. How cute that the kids love her. Mattie sure is a good big sister. Andy it isn't like you can have children on demand lol. They don't come out of a vending machine you know. lol

With Mattie still at home, Andy still school age, now Natalie growing into a toddler they have their hands full, but I know Beth's biological clock is ticking so if they are going to have another one it better be soon. I vote for another girl so don't disappoint me. Make it happen you know baby on demand like? lol

@LunBeauty So sorry you are under the weather. I haven't had a cold in over four years. I take elderberry when I feel a cold coming on and I will be darned if that stuff doesn't work wonders. I would recommend it to anyone as it sucks to be sick.

Ahhh roasting marshmallows over an open fire. Brings back memories lol.

Yeah you don't have to be a good cook as long as restaurants exist lol maybe Jeffrey is a good cook.

Youch that outfit hurts my eyes lol.

Wow hard to believe all their partying paid off in graduating with flying colors lol. Who knew it would work? lol

Congrats you two. I am glad you are happy to be home.

Can't wait to see another update.

@TadOlson good to see a new town. Eli and Ami are hard at work as usual. I hope they get their house built and can start having adventures instead of working so hard at gardening all the time.

Will have an Anson and Elisia update today. I also have an alternative game with Fiona, which although I am just playing for fun, I thought I might just post a few pics. A Shrek update probably tomorrow.

Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited February 2014
    Nik: It is really tuff hoping a pregnancy will happen and getting yet another
    "Not yet" each month.
    My oldest son and his wife went through that. They did finally adopt and that little
    boy has been the sweetest part of their days ever since. Malcolm has little Simon
    to enjoy, nothing ever quite touches a child you can call your own.
    I think Simon looks adorable in his outfit and shoes, too cute.
    I think you capture the essence of these emotions very well. Josephine standing
    in front of the mirror and wondering not only when, but if a child is in her
    future. I also think that Malcolm reading and researching fertility would honestly
    be what a man of his intellect would do. Also in truth most people do use music
    to either soothe or express the emotions they are experiencing.

BrownPaperBear: Congratulations on getting a few new expansions. Which ones did you
    get?
    Ash and Bella look very much in love...I really like the dip kiss interaction too.

Zabeth: Jake is an endless source of information. I have become quite fond of him.

Baker: That is a shame something like that happened in game. Like Nik said you could
    go the ghost route or you could delete the tombstone and pull the sim from the bin
    and drop in game and rebuild his relationship with the family.

Zabeth0: I'm excited for the new guy.

and-it-is-on: What was Mattie worried about? When she was going to age up she was
    worried she wouldn't be pretty.

LunBeauty: LOL, your dad was a wise man, who can sleep with the alluring scent of bacon
    drifting through the house.

Zabeth: So mysterious Rafael arriving in the dark of night. LOL, he is right, the
    town is quite small and the people who live there aren't phased by much.
    Whomever this guy is or whatever he is about he is about to find out the locals have
    reason to believe.
    oooh I love mysterious beginnings and this story has all that flavor. Good start.
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited February 2014
    This is a Fiona version game I am playing for fun won't be posting about it, but just because I am not ready with the Elisia
    Anson update yet, just thought I would share.

screenshot_original.jpg

This is Xeep Yoth the alien who brought Fiona back and they ended up hooking up lol.

screenshot_original.jpg

Shrek holding Pie.

screenshot_original.jpg

Fiona holding Jupe.

screenshot_original.jpg

Paul sleeping. I love his rosy cheeks.

screenshot_original.jpg

Gail enjoying a good bottle. Must of been a good vintage lol.

screenshot_original.jpg

I imagine Xeep is teaching his son about how to work on people's brains. lol

screenshot_original.jpg

You would think this was the only chair in the house wouldn't you? lol

screenshot_original.jpg

Really guys? I mean I know stinky diapers can smell up a house, but you are supposed to change the diaper instead of putting the baby outside like a garbage can lol. Fiona, Fiona, Fiona why? lol

• CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    edited February 2014
    Okay time for comments. Since commenting on 90+ pages worth of stuff would be to much I will comment on posts starting from the page I first posted my update on.

Page 89

@Nik: I love the nursery, sadly I never get to be that detailed with my room design since my game lags as it is :P

Josephine is so cute with Simon, she'll make a great mother :)

@LunBeauty: So this is where you vanished to :P we don't see you in the other topic much anymore. Either way it's great to see your family still going well :)

"Edmund Mullen" is that a reference I spy :P

Your game does generate great looking sims, it's probably at least partially due to all your CC, my game rarely does that :(

@Simmelina: Congrats on Noor and Julia aging up

@Baker: Lol and those other activities lead to "other activities" for 9 months :P

@wikichick: Cute pictures

Page 90

@wikichick: can't argue with that logic. Everything is better with bacon

I love your family, their so happy and calm (something mine so rarely manage)

Just out of curiosity, why do you break your posts up instead of just putting it all in one?

@Nik: Poor Josephine and Malcolm, I hope their wish for a baby comes true :)

@BrowPaperBear: Great pictures, your sims look great :)

@Simmelina: Ugh, just the thought of quads is exausting :P

Nice pictures and great update

@Baker: I'm so sorry to hear about Zac :( and in front of his son to

Page 91

@Rednenemon: I love Solara's eyes, any chance I could get the rgb code for them for future reference?

Yeah legs might be slightly necessary for driving, brakes and all that :P

@Zabeth: Nice post, very well written :)

@Wikichick: lol waving to her fans, we have a future superstars here :P

Having your beard pulled, never fun :(

Wow beth, Andy was wondering if we could have a fourth kid, TWO YEARS AGO :P

@LunBeauty: aww, I hope you feel better

My eyes my eyes O.O that out fit, it's.... horrible

Great update

@TadOlson: Great pictures :)

Page 92

@Colorist: Great pictures, ah bad sim parenting, I'm not sure whether to laugh or facepalm :P

And thats it for comments.
    edited February 2014
    This is just a repost of the chapter from my link earlier. since everyone else is posting full chapters instead of links here I decided to adjust and figured it would be better to post the first chapter than to just start with pictures from chapter 2 onward and potentially confuse people. Also it gives me an excuse to show off my new banner :P

Title: Black Rose

Chapter 1- The Black Rose

William Shakespeare once wrote, “a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.” But what if that name was Kyrie, and what if that rose were as black as the deepest pits of hell?

tattoo-parlor.jpg

This was the thought that went through Kyrie’s head as she sat in the chair of the tattoo parlor, as the needle moved across her shoulder. Outlining, detailing, coloring. She glanced over and she could already see it starting to take shape, the first petals already black as the darkest of nights. A black rose.

As she turned she craned her neck to try and get a better look the tattoo artist nervously chided her.

Tattoo artist: Pl…please hold still Ms. DeMarco, I… I can’t do this properly if you keep moving to try and glance over at it.

He seemed scared, terrified of the canvas that sat in front of him afraid of what might befall him should he mess up, as well he should be. Kyrie wanted to snap at him for telling her what to do, to glare at him, threaten him, demand the respect her name deserved… but she resisted.

bridgeport.jpg

The DeMarco’s were the biggest crime family in Bridgeport. There were a couple others of course but none of any real noteworthy status, at least not at this point. The other crime families used to run this city, people used to remember their names, but not anymore, not since the Demarco family had taken over 28 years ago under the lead of the then 15 year old Emil DeMarco, Kyrie’s father.

Of course Kyrie hadn’t been born yet at the time but she’d heard the stories, how a little know kid from the streets had gathered his own gang of misfits and proceeded to methodically bring every crime organization in the city to their knees. Crushing anyone who got in his way and expanding his control over the city until his was the only authority left in the underworld of Bridgeport. A couple of the other families had been allowed to live but by that point they were shadows of their former selves leaving the DeMarcos as the one and only ruler of Bridgeport.

This had been the world Kyrie had grown up in. The world that she had been a part of since she was old enough to understand how much power her family name held, and how much power she as a member of that family held… but she hadn’t understood how dangerous that power was.

close-up.jpg

As she sat there she looked up into the mirror. In front of her she could see the face staring back at her, her face, the Black Rose of Bridgeport.

The nickname had been given to her when she was young. Members of her father’s organization had given it to her initially simply calling her the rose of Bridgeport in reflection of her beauty and how beautiful they knew she would grow to be. Black had been added to the name by the people of Bridgeport later on, and her looks had nothing to do with it. She stared for a moment longer into the eyes looking back at her from the mirror. Those cold piercing eyes… Kyrie averted her gaze.

artist.jpg

Next to her in the mirror she could see the tattoo artist still working on her arm, carefully and precisely, most likely with every ounce of focus he could muster as he added color to the petals. She watched as the light skin of her arm still visible through the outline was slowly colored black. Those dark petals, almost like sins corrupting such a thing of beauty. A rose, something that should be red or white or pink, or one of the many other beautiful colors instead corrupted by the black sins that were its petals. Her sins…

bully.jpg

Her first had been when she was 8. A bully on the playground had shoved her off the swing set, he’d laughed at her as she’d landed in a puddle, he had disrespected her. So the next day on the playground she had shoved a nail through his foot. He wasn’t laughing after that.

nail.jpg

That had gotten her a suspension. Most kids would have gotten worse but the DeMarco name carried enough weight that she got by. The suspension was just an attempt to appease the boy’s family. There had to be a punishment, but that was only at school, back home there had been no punishment. Instead her father had praised her for it. “That’s my girl. Never forget, the world won’t give you respect, nothing in life will be handed to you. So take it.” He had approved, patted her on the back… he’d been proud of her.

jenny.jpg

Over the next few years she slowly shied away from that kind of physical violence, she’d come to realize it was messy and caused too many problems. Instead she turned to computers and quickly realized she had a knack for them, and that they could give her the power to take what she desired. To follow the ideals her father had taught her.

hacking.jpg

At 12 she hacked her first computer. Jenny Moore. Jenny had been comforting a friend whose father was in the hospital after refusing to cooperate with a pair of DeMarco enforcers. Jenny had called the DeMarco family a bunch of thugs. Kyrie couldn’t let her get away with that, couldn’t let her disrespect the DeMarco name, and her technical abilities gave her just the method to make sure Jenny would know never to do it again. She had hacked into Jenny’s computer, and spammed the girl’s electronic diary across the web. All Jenny’s deepest darkest secrets, her failures, her shames, her most private thoughts. All thrown wide open across the net for all to see.

in-bed-with-ben.jpg

That wasn’t to say all her sins were clean and digital from there on out. When she was 16 her father walked in to find her in bed with a boy, Ben was his name. It was consensual of course but her father didn’t view it that way. The boy had corrupted his daughter.

checking-hair.jpg

Kyrie had never even tried to correct him. She never spoke up in Ben’s defense. Never mentioned the other guys and girls she had slept with before this particular incident. She just went over to the mirror and started to straighter her hair and get dressed as Ben fled the house. She never saw him at school again. She didn’t know what had happened; she honestly never thought about it too much, it hadn’t been love, just sex, and her father’s reaction was nothing more than the risk they took in sleeping with the daughter of a mob boss. She had simply taken what she’d wanted, it wasn’t her fault Ben hadn’t been strong enough to stand up to her father and she’d seen no reason to feel bad for his incompetency. It was just another example of survival of the fittest.

graduation.jpg

At 18 she graduated high school. Straight A’s, top of her class, valedictorian. She’d smiled as she was called to the stage. Her teachers looked annoyed, her classmates as well, but they didn’t say anything. They couldn’t say anything. So what if she hacked into the school system and changed her grades. So what if she had given herself the title. She was a DeMarco, and she’d done it because she could and there was nothing they could do about it.

It wasn’t even like she needed the grades or the title. She wasn’t going to college, she didn’t need to. She knew where her future was.

The family business. Her father had admired her computer skills for years and she knew that now that school was over she would simply work for him full time. Computers for the mob, that was her future and she was fine with it. She was fine with all of it. Her past, her future, her sins… at least she had been. Before that night…

black-rose.jpg

Her thoughts were interrupted as the artist finished. She turned and stared at the image now complete on her arm, a symbol that had represented her for most of her life. It was a symbol representing the cruel beauty of the DeMarco family, the thug, the deviant…. the murderer.

“A rose by any other name would smell as sweet,” but what if that name was Kyrie DeMarco? What if that rose was as black as the deepest pits of hell? What if the petals represented sins? Actions that couldn’t be taken back, consequences that couldn’t be undone. Could it still smell sweet? Could it still be beautiful?

To most people the black rose signified someone beautiful but cruel. It represented the daughter of the DeMarco family who despite her appearance was as cold and ruthless as her father. It symbolized something dark, something evil, something beyond any possible redemption. But in her eyes despite what it was, despite its name, despite its appearance, despite the sins it could never repent, it was still beautiful.

The people of Bridgeport thought she was the black rose. She wasn’t, not anymore…. but she wanted to be.

She turned away from the mirror. The artist looked at her the fear still in his eyes even after the job was finished.

Tattoo artist: D… don’t worry about the fee Ms. DeMarco, for y… you it’s on the house.

sad-look-at-artist.jpg

She looked at him for a moment. And then reached in her purse and pulled out $300, more than triple the price of the tattoo. She silently set the money in front of him knowing he would be too afraid to take it from her. That he could never understand just how much this tattoo meant to her, could never understand the meaning it held. He stared at the money and then looked up at her seeing the sad look in her eyes.

Kyrie: Thank you

And thats it for chapter 1.

I hope everyone enjoyed the chapter and happy simming.

This chapter and all future chapters of this story as well as links to my previous stories for those who are interested can be found through my banner.
  • BrownPaperBearBrownPaperBear Posts: 27 New Member
    edited February 2014
    Thanks everyone for the compliments, those who were wondering I just recently got Generations, Pets, and Into the Future. :D

Ash and Bella got engaged, and engineered a cute baby.

CzFXAaA.jpg

I have no clue how that happened, I'm just really glad it did.

yWgi1Kf.jpg

Of course the dip kiss had to happen, it just had to.

l79Im4Q.jpg

The location I found was too pretty, but Bella's face pretty much summed up that whole night.

gcgC4gg.jpg

m6GrRb8.jpg

And here's their engineered baby Katerina. She's so cute ugh.

Z3WMpQ3.jpg

I was wondering everyone's opinion, where should I have them live? Back in the present or the Dystopian future. Well bye everyone!
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited February 2014
    Page 90:

@BrownPaperBear - Congratulations on your new expansion packs and thanks for joining this thread! Ash and Bella are a cute couple! I look forward to enjoying their story!

@Zabeth0 - Thanks for catching my mistake. Yeah, child Sims cannot play the piano which is ridiculous. In real life, children start at a very young age. But for my story purposes, Josephine will have started at an early age. Playing the piano brings her comfort when she's troubled.

@Simmelina1 - I'm enjoying the pictures of the quadruplets! And I really like the photo of Andrew's ghost.

@Baker9793 - Welcome to the family, Benin Alexander! So sad about Zac. I hate losing a family due to unforseen events. I hope they can all start over again.

Page 91:

@rednenemon - I love the father-daughter bonding! Creeps me out, but apparently they're fond of it!

@Zabeth0 - Your Moonlight Falls story already has me intrigued! Looking forward to it!

@wickichick - Contgratulations on the birth of little Natalie! I love that Andy has put in his order for a little brother! LOL And why not? Mattie has a little sister, so he wants a little brother.

@LunBeauty - I hope you're feeling better soon! Nice update. I get a real kick out of Carina's and Lyra's adventures! It's looking like Jeff might be the one for Carina? Maybe. We'll have to see!

@TadOlson - Oak Leaf's public library looks nice! I've never had Sims sleeping in sleeping bags. Looks like fun!

@Colorist40 - You're so right in your comments. Malcolm and Josephine do need to relax. The anxiety of not being pregnant is actually making things worse for them.

Page 92:

@wickichick - I hope my story isn't hitting too close to home and causing you discomfort. If so, please let me know. I do want to assure you that their story will have a happy ending. I'm glad that your son and daughter-in-law were able to adopt. There are plenty of children in this world who need a good home. That will be part of my story, too.

@Colorist40 - Pie and Jupe are cuties! So is Paul. Love seeing him asleep in his crib! Gail sure loves her bottle! Aw, the poor toddler asleep on the pavement. Someone needs to do something about that!

@Celiria - Hi and welcome to this thread! I haven't seen you post here before. Nice update! My sims rarely get tattoos. Of course, I'm playing Roaring Heights and most people didn't get tattoos back then. Other than sailors, that is! I'm loving the Black Rose of Bridgeport. I look forward to reading her story!

@BrownPaperBear - Congratulations to Ash and Bella on their engagement! Katerina is so cute! As for where they should live, I enjoy having them live in the present and occasionally visiting the future. But that's just me.

Best Regards,
    Nik
    Origin ID: nik24x7
    edited February 2014
    Nik24X7 wrote:

@Celiria - Hi and welcome to this thread! I haven't seen you post here before. Nice update! My sims rarely get tattoos. Of course, I'm playing Roaring Heights and most people didn't get tattoos back then. Other than sailors, that is! I'm loving the Black Rose of Bridgeport. I look forward to reading her story!

I didn't use tattoos for the longest time either. Then I dabbled with it when brainstorming characters and liked it, though usually I only give characters tattoos if there is some reason behind it or meaning to it.

I'm glad you liked the first chapter :)
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited February 2014
    Hi!

I have another small update today. The Kellerman's are ready to move out of the Landgraab mansion and into their new beach house.

Screenshot-1547a_zpscc75d8c4.jpg

It's time to say goodbye. Tears are shed and promises of frequent visits are made.

Screenshot-1548a_zps63fe22cc.jpg

Even Snickerdoodles, the family cat came by to wish them well in their new home.

Screenshot-1577a_zps28c8ba1e.jpg

Josephine held onto little Simon before having to hand him over to his mother. Patrick and Malcolm II seemed a bit sad. The brothers-in-law had become close friends. Even Veronica was sad to see them go.

Screenshot-1554a_zps44166cbe.jpg

Morgana gave her mother a huge hug.

Screenshot-1561a_zps2d8a0f33.jpg

And Clara hugged her back.

Screenshot-1565a_zps635e59e8.jpg

It's time to go. But Josephine isn't quite ready for them to leave.

Screenshot-1568a_zps94ce0990.jpg

And little Simon doesn't want to leave Josephine's arms. He doesn't really understand what's going on, but he knows it's something sad.

Screenshot-1584a_zps234ff1a3.jpg

Morgana: We'll have lunch soon. Thanks for being so good to Simon. He really loves you!

Josephine: And I love him, too! He's a very special child. Good luck in your new home!

Morgana: Time for us to go. Goodbye!

Afterwards, Malcolm II finds Josephine alone in Patrick and Morgana's bedroom.

Screenshot-1588a_zps3f18e6d1.jpg

Malcolm II: Honey, what are you doing in here?

Josephine: I can't take it any longer. This house feels so empty without them. It's like a piece of my heart went with them.

Malcolm II: I know, honey. I feel the same way.

Screenshot-1589a_zps7c5270a6.jpg

Malcolm II: But I promise you this. We'll have a baby someday. Someday, hopefully soon. We just need to keep trying.

Josephine: But we have been trying. Every chance we get, we Try for Baby. Nothing seems to work.

Malcolm II: Then hun, maybe we need to consider an alternative. How about adoption? How would you feel about adopting a child, a child in need?

Josephine: I'll have to think about it.

Screenshot-1591a_zps7e4a8f6d.jpg

Malcolm II: Do think about it, please. And I promise you that some day we'll have a child we can call our own. I promise!

Best Regards,
    Nik
    Origin ID: nik24x7
    edited February 2014
    Brown Paper Bear: Looks like you'll have some nice photos to embarrass Ash with later. Yeah, you gotta love the dip kiss. :D Ah, a proposal. That dress really looks great on her. They look so happy, it's really fun when a day really works out like that. Oh, my Katerina looks lovely. Well, um, distopia would be more exciting, but it would be more exciting because of the added chance of meteor induced death... so it's kind of a trade off...

And-it-is-on: Thanks. :D

Colorist: Yeah, Rafael is up to no good- but he has no idea what he's getting into either. He doesn't even know vampires exist... yep, and tomorrow's the full moon.
    Oh, you got alien babies with Fiona. Nice. :D Oh, Fiona, that's not where you put babies...and on the hard brick too...that's not how you send them back to the homeworld lol.. and that ship has already blasted off...

LunBeauty: Yeah, that would be quite annoying. Oh, yeah, Dragon Valley is lovely. But is very elf and dragon flavored. That's not usually a draw back, but I thought it might be fun to have a 'normal' sim enter Moonlight Falls with no knowledge of the supernaturals actually existing, and see how long it takes before he finds out they do. That wouldn't work in DV, since basically he'd be seeing elf eared people walking around and ruins and stuff like that pretty much right away. I have enjoyed seeing Carina and Lyra in Uni, though I bet that was a lot of work, that absent minded is very annoying. Well, hey, at least this time through, Lyra didn't decide to graduate twice lol. :D

rednenemon: Well, it's a good thing she's starting with salad and with a food processor so she doesn't cut herself. :D I imagine she's been waiting forever to be able to play with the bot station. I can just imagine M4M4-54M4 being confused as to how slow the car's turning radius is compared to her superior technology... :D Sabastian has quite the look on his face...he looks as though he'd really like to be her dentist.

Wickichick: Lol, Natalie Ann looks like the stroller is her first roller coaster ride, hands up! :D So happy and cute :D Poor Matthew was overwhelmed with three lol. Oh, you like Jake? Wonderful, because so much of his story involves him, it might be really annoying to you if you didn't. :D Well, Rafael's got a relatively straight forward story and I have no idea how long I can drag it out...hopefully keeping back a few mysteries will give me at least a little while even if tomorrow I log on and his yard is covered in zombies or something. Then you'll still have some reason to read through his falling down the learning curve...whenever it happens and however it happens. :D

Baker: Thanks. :D

Nik: It's okay, I didn't consider it a mistake lol. In real life, kids can and do play instruments starting quite young. It'd be nice if the game let us do that... but since it doesn't storyline can still let our characters seem capable of doing normal human feats like playing instruments young and breaking ***** and such in the game impossible things :D.

Poor Josephine, though I am glad they are likely going to adopt, and I look forward to seeing how that goes. :D It's very sweet, showing us the moving out scene and how she has bonded with Simon.

TadOlson: Aw, they had to go back to sleeping bags... well, set backs are set backs, I'm sure you'll get them back up to tents again. :D Hopefully Eli'll get her windsurfing in again later. :D

Celiria: Thank you. :D I also look forward to finding out why Kyree's hair is red now. :D
    edited February 2014
    Zabeth0 wrote:
    Celiria: Thank you. :D I also look forward to finding out why Kyree's hair is red now. :D

:lol: I'm actually surprised it took this long for someone to comment on it. I was starting to wonder if anyone even noticed.

Glad you enjoyed the chapter :)
  • AaeiynAaeiyn Posts: 521 Member
    edited February 2014
    I have a very cute signature! ^_^ I'm just commenting.

Page 89
    Aaeiyn- I do love the dress, I found it kind of funny Sophia chose it as maternity wear though (Probably because it keeps her tummy flat). It is one of my favourites though, its from BEOcreations and she (or he, I dunno, I just assume she) just makes the nicest dresses. There are lots of hotties at university, I have to say, if I was actually going to let my sims hook up with premades they'd probably be uni sims. As it is though, Anna was lucky I let her try to kiss Jeffery.LOL.
    That is funny, LOL and thank you :) University do have the finer sims, LOL.
    Aaeiyn Thanks for the comments and I am using the Mods because I can't play without them.
    You're welcome :) I need to figure out the configuraiton in the mod, so that unemployed sims stop picking up jobs. They're unemployed for a reason xD Cool boating experience :) camping over night is fun times :)

Wickichick, Beth's jacket is awesome :D

Page 90
    I get what you're saying, lol. Thanks. I actually learned how to compress my package files into fewer packages. I brought my game from 20 GB all the way to 14 GB. I even timed how long it takes for the clothes in CAS to load. Before the compressing, it took about 4 minutes. After I compressed, it only takes 1 minute, which makes me happy. Don't worry, Carina's look will change when she graduates. I think Lyra might have a little bit of a rebel in her. I'll have to look, lol.
    Cool, sometimes I don't make sense ;P I need to compress mine D: things lag like crazy in my game. Can't wait for the new looks :)

Wickichick, Matthew cooking is like my fiance cooking ;) My fiance cooks everything, LOL. Beth is working hard on her garden. My Mattie, you've changed! That's cute! I didn't know you can play laser chase with the cats! D: I must've missed that option. Nice ipad...I think haha. Oh my, somebody is preggers!
    Hi there everybody,I've had some saves go bad because of something invading my game and I checked the other games out and they all seem to be safe except for the one ruined set of saves and I deleted them and started that game over because of the issues it was having.
    Hopefully it gets fixed.

Nik24X7, great shot of them sleeping! :) Yes, hopefully she will xD Little Simon <3

BrownPaperBear, hurray for romantic photos! :D I love romance <3 LOl, her face xD very cute pic :) Aw, he's all embarassed xD Aw <3
    Aaeiyn: Thanks...I think it's a rather nice ponytail myself... 🐸🐸🐸🐸 is the child with the closest personality to Jake's actually.
    You're welcome, and ah, I see LOL the ponytail is adorable.

Simmelina1, cute baby :) mother is cool looking, too. LOL Mira's face xD Sojin's hair is awesome! Benjamin's hair is hysterical xD Poor Julian :( Ach, a ghost! Luna and Kendra look awesome! :D Great luck getting those IF! I hadn't realized you just had Quadtriplets! The first IF looks scary with it's neck all twisted like that xD We all live in a yellow submarine (from child playing in the tub) great water slide shots!

Baker9793, Cute baby. Sweet ride. OH NO! Poor family :(

rednenemon, Solara's hair is pretty :) LOL robot driver. or Drunk? LOL hurray for making IFs real! Aw :( Freaky pics of those open mouthed sims xD Gratz! Cute doggie!

Zabeth0, that scenery is gorgeous.
    Aaeiyn: Emmeline is pretty..for a green witch. That wasn't a class (Mattie will attend
    classes with Emmeline later) that was a preparation to nab Tristan for all his evil
    deeds. LOL, and that wasn't an outdoor class, it was Tristan's execution. I was laughing
    so hard as I read through this!
    Oh, sorry, so sorry :( shows I don't understand sometimes. Or pay attention, IK I'm horrible!

wickichick, baby is coming! It's so cute! Neat stroller. Kitty! What a good big sister! Hurray for birthdays!

LunBeauty, that's a great campfire/cauldron/whatever it is pic of Carina and Lyra. LOL, Carina burnt her marshmellows. Carina and Jeffrey <3 That sim is pretty. I like that outfit actually, LOL. I'd wear it xD Carina and Lyra studying for Uni! Congratulations!

TadOlson, cool
    @Aaelyn Thanks for the comments. Glad you like Fiona.
    You're welcome ^_^ I do, I love it, a lot :D

Page 92
    Colorist40, aw that little girl is so cute! LOL they put the baby outside? Haha xD

Celiria, hurray for tattoos. Is that SimCity? The children faces xD Congratulations! That tattoo is awesome!

BrownPaperBear, hurray for engagements! I love that little girl's hair! I vote the present!

Nik24X7, they better have a baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top