Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦♦Sign up for The Sims Survivor: World Tour! 6 spots left! ♦♦

thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
edited January 2015 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
tssbaner_zps3a0d13cb.png

347a0di.jpg msngk6.jpg 2e5v7nn.jpg 25qd836.jpg 149plc8.jpg fdhc0k.png vwpljk.png 24l4q49.png 28mlcas.png
Post edited by thesims3boy on

Comments

• thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited August 2014
    ka60rm.jpg"width=665

Moved to page 3!
    edited December 2013
    11m3zog.jpg"width=665"

1v1

Two contestants go in front of a Jury, who then decides which of the two players becomes Sole Survivor.

Treemail & Immunity Gnome Hints

Before every challenge, a Treemail hint will be posted to show the remaining contestants what the next challenge will be while we're still in tribes. Use these hints to get your tribe in line, and choose who you think will work best in this challenge.

Immunity Gnome hints will be delivered individually via email to any contestant who wins a reward challenge, or stumbles across a pre-placed hint to the hint (yes, a hint to a hint) of the Immunity Gnome!

Immunity Gnomes

Immunity Gnomes are pictures of gnome objects in The Sims 3. If you find a Gnome, you may use it yourself, abandon it, or give it to someone else to use. If you give it to someone else, you will not be eligible to have that Gnome given back to you.

Gnomes must be used after votes have been cast but before the votes are read. If Person A has the most votes against him, and then decides to use the Gnome, the next person with the highest amount of votes is eliminated from the contest.

Tribe Switch

At a certain point in the game, the two tribes will be witched up and some players will be placed on a different tribe.

Comforting Confusion

Welcome to The Sims Survivor, new and old! Have you gotten comfortable with your pre-made alliances because you thought you were on the same team? Think again! The Comforting Confusion twists confuses you contestants by ruining your comfort with your new friends, forcing you to adapt to people who you wanted to vote out before we switched tribes.

Double Elimination

Seasons with this twist will feature a double elimination point where two people get sent home during or after a challenge instead of just one.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited October 2014
    ngrgp5.jpg"width=665

8xlfdy.png

Things have changed and they will continue to change a few times, so even if you have played before, please read everything below!

Note: Each season of The Sims Survivor lasts about a month to a month and a half... give or take a few.

Sign-ups are first-come-first-served.

This season will have a reward amount of 2000+ SimPoints provided by me. If you would like to sponsor more, there is a section regarding sponsors below.

By posting your sign-up info, you agree that this season is elimination based and no eliminations are to be taken seriously, as this is a forum game and you're signing up to have fun, make some friends, and win some stuff!

---

Here is the sign-up stuff:

Your user name:
    Preferred nickname for the game (optional):
    Personal claim to fame:
    Why do you want to be the next Sole Survivor?:

Copy and paste this into your sign-up post:

I (Your name here) understand that all eliminations are final and not meant to be taken seriously. TheSims3Boy is not responsible for any feeling of embarrassment or harm after my probable elimination after he has stated many times that these feelings are not intentional. I will not cheat, harm, or be a sore player at any time during this competition and I accept and understand that breaking these rules will result in immediate expulsion of the game. I’m ready to survive!

---

Sponsor info:

If you are interested in sponsoring this competition in any way, please tell me. Expected sponsor prizes are as follows:
    SimPoints
    Rec’s
    Sims
    Builds
    In-Game Gifts
    The contestants will love to know that they could be getting even more for winning, and I will be grateful as well.

If you have any comments or questions, feel free to ask or tell. I will answer any questions I get.

Interested:

1. matmotate
    3. Marvelissa
    4. QuiBeMe
    5. nerdy3000
    6. Hello
    7. Kayla
    8. aprlm
    9. cmbaker
    10. lovesstorms
    11. Gina
    12. Izmir
    13. sneakysnoo

Sponsors:

Contestants may sponsor points, but if they quit, their sponsored stuff will dissolve and will not be covered by myself. If the contestant that sponsored points gets voted out, they will be asked to keep their sponsor amount for the final tribal council. If a sponsor wins, they get to keep half of their amount of SimPoints they originally put in, and the other half goes to the person in 2nd place.

1. thesims3boy - 2000

107o1ae.png
      Be fair.
      DO NOT be a sore loser or winner.
      Don't quote pictures if possible. Broken thread = broken season.
      Have fun!
      NO CHEATING! Cheating will result in automatic elimination. You will also be disqualified from participating in all future seasons.
      All, if any, Hidden Immunity Idol Codes must be used before the votes are read, but after all votes have been cast.
      All eliminations are final.
      All alliances must include thesims3boy in all emails. No exceptions.
      You must include your forum name in the voting poll when you vote.
      Players may not choose to skip voting polls.
      Players who quit the game may not be called back to the final jury.
      Any player who goes against TheSims3Boy’s wishes will be eliminated immediately. This includes disrespect for other players.
      Conspiring to split any winnings you may receive between anyone playing the game or anyone on the outside will result in immediate expulsion of the game.
      Contestants must have an avatar.
      Contestants must have a valid email to participate.
      Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the thread immediately (not allowed to actively post anymore.)
      Eliminated contestants are not to communicate with players in the game to discuss the game.
      GIF images may be posted, but do not go overboard with them.
      All players reserve the right to remove themselves from the game without warning.
      No player is allowed to vote for themselves during Tribal Council.

TheSims3Boy has the right to cancel the current season of The Sims Survivor or alter the prize amount any time before the game officially starts. Behavior on MyPage and/or the forums can influence whether you make the final cut or not.
    edited August 2014
    qn7kag.jpg"width=665"

SEASON HELPERS

Season One: No helper
    Newbies vs. Oldies: Dayshatw - Co-host
    Encore!: Katieeee - Moral supporter
    Friends vs. Foes: No helper
    Four Worlds: Jojo777 - Co host, producer, moral supporter
    Llamas vs. Gnomes: Nanatorium & DangerDanger - Producers

One Year Anniversary: April 12, 2014

HALL OF FAME

BlackZanieSkeldaLoppie1988Trouble1122KatieeeemcsnjbAerlinniel
    edited August 2014
    edited December 2013
    Okay, I know it's early, but I want to squeeze a few people in to sign up before Christmas!

SIGNUPS ARE OPEN!
  • QuiBeMeQuiBeMe Posts: 2,363 Member
    edited December 2013
    To sign up again, or not sign up again? that is the question.. :lol::lol:
  • NanatoriumNanatorium Posts: 3,445 Member
    edited December 2013
    OH HAI!

Your user name: Nanatorium
    Preferred nickname for the game (optional): Nana
    Challenge ideas (building, CAS, etc): Harry's default avatar guy re-do
    Out of Red, Orange, Blue, and Green, which color do you like the best?: Blue
    Short Bio: Under "advisement" from the Queen, "Nana" is unfortunately unable to divulge any details regarding her actual person, exact origin, or potential whereabouts. She may or may not have access to her own invisible jet. She may or may not have a secret bunker in Tristan da Cunha. She may or may not have personally altered this current timeline once or twice. She may or may not have her own theme music.

I, Nana, understand that all eliminations are final and not meant to be taken seriously. TheSims3Boy is not responsible for any feeling of embarrassment or harm after my probable elimination after he has stated many times that these feelings are not intentional. I will not cheat, harm, or be a sore player at any time during this competition and I accept and understand that breaking these rules will result in immediate expulsion of the game. I’m ready to survive!
  • Trouble1122Trouble1122 Posts: 3,517 Member
    edited December 2013
    I like nana's challenge idea!

:lol:
  • ForeverFranconiaForeverFranconia Posts: 2,154 Member
    edited December 2013
    I've had my eye on this for a while now...

Preferred nickname for the game (optional): Franco
    Challenge ideas (building, CAS, etc): To create A Sim with the same color of everything...even skin. (I can't think of anything!!!)
    Out of Red, Orange, Blue, and Green, which color do you like the best?: Green
    Short Bio: Franco is the sweetest girl you ever meet. She hates to start fights, but that doesn't mean she won't whip some tail when the time comes. She's very zany and weird, especially with Chantilly De Rossi as her alter ego. Also she's pretty good with a knife...

I, Franco, understand that all eliminations are final and not meant to be taken seriously. TheSims3Boy is not responsible for any feeling of embarrassment or harm after my probable elimination after he has stated many times that these feelings are not intentional. I will not cheat, harm, or be a sore player at any time during this competition and I accept and understand that breaking these rules will result in immediate expulsion of the game. I’m ready to survive!
    edited December 2013
    Welcome, Franco! I don't think we've met before. You can call me Harry! :D
  • SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,282 Member
    edited December 2013
    Your username: Skelda
    Preferred nickname for the game (optional): Just Skelda
    Challenge ideas (building, CAS, etc): I don
    Out of Red, Orange, Blue, and Green, which color do you like the best?: Orange, but these better not be the tribes. ;)
    Short Bio: Skelda loves Sims, reality shows, and musicals. He hates everything and everyone else. He failed miserably his first season, won his second season, and failed miserably his third, so he is hoping there is a pattern to be found and he is due to win again this time.

I, Skelda, understand that all eliminations are final and not meant to be taken seriously. TheSims3Boy is not responsible for any feeling of embarrassment or harm after my probable elimination after he has stated many times that these feelings are not intentional. I will not cheat, harm, or be a sore player at any time during this competition and I accept and understand that breaking these rules will result in immediate expulsion of the game. I’m ready to survive!
  • misteygirlmisteygirl Posts: 3,003 Member
    edited December 2013
    Your user name: misteygirl
    Preferred nickname for the game (optional): Mistey
    Challenge ideas (building, CAS, etc): The one where you create the sim (they start out with nothing)
    Out of Red, Orange, Blue, and Green, which color do you like the best?: Red :lol:
    Short Bio: Mistey has participated in 3 seasons of Survivor and has never won. During season 2 her computer broke and she was stuck for a while. She decided not to do season 4 to take a break and now is back and ready. With cheer being over and her computer running smoothly she wants to try again at Survivor.

I Misteygirl understand that all eliminations are final and not meant to be taken seriously. TheSims3Boy is not responsible for any feeling of embarrassment or harm after my probable elimination after he has stated many times that these feelings are not intentional. I will not cheat, harm, or be a sore player at any time during this competition and I accept and understand that breaking these rules will result in immediate expulsion of the game. I’m ready to survive!

Long time no see! I felt after a long needed break I'm ready to get back into the game! And no more cruises to take me away from the game this season! :lol:
    I'm Prada and You're Nada.
    edited December 2013
    Mistey!! :D
    edited December 2013
    Your user name: QuiBeMe
    Preferred nickname for the game (optional): Qui
    Challenge ideas (building, CAS, etc): Give one of the past winner's sims a makeover? idk lol
    Out of Red, Orange, Blue, and Green, which color do you like the best?: Blue
    Short Bio: Qui played a little too hard too soon but stayed in the game to only get voted out of a solid alliance but was on the outside of numbers. this time he plans on havin more fun and bein SLIGHTLY less competitive, having another solid alliance, but actually winning this time :)

Copy and paste this into your sign-up post:

I QuiBeMe understand that all eliminations are final and not meant to be taken seriously. TheSims3Boy is not responsible for any feeling of embarrassment or harm after my probable elimination after he has stated many times that these feelings are not intentional. I will not cheat, harm, or be a sore player at any time during this competition and I accept and understand that breaking these rules will result in immediate expulsion of the game. I’m ready to survive!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    edited December 2013
    Your user name: Katieeee
    Preferred nickname for the game (optional): Katie
    Challenge ideas (building, CAS, etc):
    Out of Red, Orange, Blue, and Green, which color do you like the best?: Orange
    Short Bio: I do what I want. Harry didn't want me to play, but I'm playing anyways. 8)

I Katie Bell understand that all eliminations are final and not meant to be taken seriously. TheSims3Boy is not responsible for any feeling of embarrassment or harm after my probable elimination after he has stated many times that these feelings are not intentional. I will not cheat, harm, or be a sore player at any time during this competition and I accept and understand that breaking these rules will result in immediate expulsion of the game. I’m ready to survive!
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
    edited December 2013
    This will be a great season. I can already tell!
    edited December 2013

it does look to be turning out to be a great season! a little sad I can't play, but just a little :mrgreen:

fyi harry if you need another person to play survivor mafia when the time comes I would be more than happy to help out :wink:
    edited December 2013

it does look to be turning out to be a great season! a little sad I can't play, but just a little :mrgreen:

fyi harry if you need another person to play survivor mafia when the time comes I would be more than happy to help out :wink:
    I wish I could let you play, but I feel like it wouldn't be fair to YOU because you would be an instant target. :P

Edit: I'm talking about letting you play the ACTUAL game. If we don't have enough mafia players, you can def join!
    edited December 2013

I wish I could let you play, but I feel like it wouldn't be fair to YOU because you would be an instant target. :P

I would make sure I wasn't :twisted: :lol:

no but that's a good point, guess i will just have to watch from the sidelines :(
    and hope some people don't get confused this time :wink::lol:
    edited December 2013

no but that's a good point, guess i will just have to watch from the sidelines :(
    If we need an extra overall contestant, I can let you join. ;)
    edited December 2013
    lol, yes, i was talking about just mafia :lol::lol:

i knew I couldn't play this game this season and wasn't asking for that. :lol:
    edited December 2013

same here about the confusion thing :mrgreen::mrgreen: :oops:

also did u see my challenge idea Trubs? :wink:
    edited December 2013
    lol, yes, i was talking about just mafia :lol::lol:

i knew I couldn't play this game this season and wasn't asking for that. :lol:
    Then you shoulda said so before making me look like a fool! :evil:

Gosh. Winners these days!

:lol: 8) :wink:
    edited December 2013
    QuiBeMe wrote:

same here about the confusion thing :mrgreen::mrgreen: :oops:

also did u see my challenge idea Trubs? :wink:

:lol: qui, just remember if their is a lucky lazzo or whatever he was called, he is good not bad :lol:

and no I didn't see that :hunf:

what's wrong with my sim :hunf: