Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Best Alien Hybrid Contest! Closed - Winner Announced!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    edited November 2013
    Aries is a great alien samj6 :) Travelling by hoverboard suits him very well ! It is a very big meteor that he has summoned! Great capturing of the photo of it!
  • EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited November 2013
    AMariseS, I didn't notice before, but could you please add "width=640" after the png portion of your images; so that it doesn't exceed the forums maximum width. Thank you.

samj6, On your pics, as well; some are just a tad too wide. Aries looks like he's a fun loving alien. I hope that he is able to discover his origin. Thank you for your entry!

:D

Still time to get in those alien entries!!! :twisted:
    oow785m
  • samj6samj6 Posts: 750 Member
    edited November 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Aries is a great alien samj6 :) Travelling by hoverboard suits him very well ! It is a very big meteor that he has summoned! Great capturing of the photo of it!

Thanks, Rose :D
    samj6, On your pics, as well; some are just a tad too wide. Aries looks like he's a fun loving alien. I hope that he is able to discover his origin. Thank you for your entry!

Thanks :D I've edited the size on the rest of the image sizes, sorry about that :oops:
    edited November 2013
    Thank you sweetie. :D

Still time for more entries!!! :mrgreen:
    oow785m
    edited November 2013
    A reminder that all pics need to have "width=640" after the png or jpg in order to stay within forum size limits. Thank you. :D
    oow785m
  • AMariseSAMariseS Posts: 2,458 Member
    edited November 2013
    A reminder that all pics need to have "width=640" after the png or jpg in order to stay within forum size limits. Thank you. :D

I've tried & asked a question in the original post. I just wanted to note it here in case the edits weren't noticeable underneath the overlarge images.
    edited November 2013
    Sorry I didn't see the question. If you quote this post; you'll see an example...

1zoc1ox.png"width=640"

Just need to add the quotation marks.

Thank you dear. :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    oow785m
  • AMariseSAMariseS Posts: 2,458 Member
    edited November 2013

Just need to add the quotation marks.

Thank you dear. :D

Ohhhh! I will definitely note it! Thank you!
  • priscapuppriscapup Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited November 2013
    Cassie11PP wrote:
    Here is my Alien Hybrid:

Midnight Qi'Zozivun

She is a little Alien-Vampire and she was born in game. Her mother is a vampire and her father an Alien.

Her traits are genie and evil.

Hope you like Midnight. :wink:

Cassie, I thought she was just the cutest thing, so I added her to my game. Then I had to remove a CC hair. Could you re-check her, just to be sure? I keep my game CC free, and I didn't add anything else, and it was a child's hair. I thought you might want to know. Thanks! :D
    edited November 2013
    priscapup wrote:
    Cassie11PP wrote:
    Here is my Alien Hybrid:

Midnight Qi'Zozivun

She is a little Alien-Vampire and she was born in game. Her mother is a vampire and her father an Alien.

Cassie, I thought she was just the cutest thing, so I added her to my game. Then I had to remove a CC hair. Could you re-check her, just to be sure? I keep my game CC free, and I didn't add anything else, and it was a child's hair. I thought you might want to know. Thanks! :D

I'm so sorry you got cc in your game sweetie. I have asked for a team member to verify with custard for us, and will remind our entrants that cc is not allowed in the contests. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
    oow785m
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited November 2013
    Well I'm happy to see that Simsfan and Blondie are being joined by more contestants! :D

Devalaous- Cexavu looks like a pretty cool alien! That's a great story you've got for him with some really awesome pics!

ashcrash19- Lilith looks pretty with all her greenness! Love her hair and outfit and especially her dog Jasper! Got her rec'd.

PaigeIvy2000- Lumina is adorable! You've got some great photos of her and your story is lovely!

Cassie11PP- Midnight is such a little cutie! Those are some really great pictures of her, but she looks so sad in that last one! She's been rec'd.

AmariseS- Camki is a lovely alien with a really sad story. I really hope she's happier in her ghost form! Nice pictures and story, even if it was kind of sad.

Samj6- Aries is a cool looking alien! Cute story and some really nice pictures! I love the hover board one and the one with the meteor! Kind of reminds me of "Carrie", lol!

I love all these alien entries! Good luck to each of you in the contest! :D

• romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited November 2013
    EMPRESSPAMELA, here is the custard check. The sim does contain cc hair.

Midnight Qi'Zozivun

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7756586

ibql4TH1NfLfxx.PNG"width=600"

edited November 2013
    romagi1 wrote:
    EMPRESSPAMELA, here is the custard check. The sim does contain cc hair.

Midnight Qi'Zozivun

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7756586

ibql4TH1NfLfxx.PNG"width=600"

Thank you so much romagi.
    Cassie, please remove all cc and repost your entry if you'd like to remain eligible for this contest. Thank you.
    oow785m
    edited November 2013
    5354177_orig.gif"width=640"

The D.N.A. Request Team is Having a Birthday Party and

You're Invited!

It's our second anniversary and we want you to celebrate with us!

WHEN: Saturday, November 9th, from 2PM GMT until 2AM GMT
    WHERE: Creative Corner Forum, thread link will be right here when the party starts!
    WHO IS INVITED: YOU ARE!

Post edited by Unknown User on
    oow785m
    edited November 2013
    priscapup wrote:
    Cassie11PP wrote:
    Here is my Alien Hybrid:

Midnight Qi'Zozivun

I'm so sorry you got cc in your game sweetie. I have asked for a team member to verify with custard for us, and will remind our entrants that cc is not allowed in the contests. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

It was easy enough to remove. I was really doing this to alert Cassie, because her download says CC Free, and I thought she would want to know that it was in there. I'm sure it was just an honest mistake on her part. No harm, no foul. :D

PARTY TOMORROW! :mrgreen:
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited November 2013
    WOW, great looking Alien H's.......clever work everyone. Oh I am excited, less than a day to our Big Party

See you there!!!!!!!!!!

ico_pre_fam_recipes_toy_alien-cupcakes-photo-260-MB-tscupcakebeauty4.jpg
    edited November 2013
    mmmmmmmmmm, yummy alien cupcakes!!! Approximately 11 hours left to enter, before the party starts!!! :mrgreen:
    oow785m
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited November 2013
    I spent the last few hours getting my little alien hybrid ready. I hope she ends up being ok. I have to work in a few hours (need to go to bed!) and won't have much time to fix anything if something is incorrect. No cc, though. :)

Meet Aurora Tennant

Her father was abducted by her mother, Vytra. He fell in love with her, but she died shortly after childbirth. :cry: She is now a teen and has adjusted well despite the strange looks she receives at times. She's attending the local high school and doing very well. Her favorite things to do are to collect specimens and analyze them. She is very passionate about space and science. After college, she would like to find a job in that career path.

10755027244_24f4d98f72_z.jpg

Today is her birthday! Her father has given her a present. Let's peek in to see what it is!

"Thanks, Dad!" Aurora opens up her birthday gift and asks, "Hmmm...what is it?"
    "It's something your mother gave me right before she died. She said when you were old enough, I was to give it to you. It's a mystery to me as she never explained, but I feel you are old enough now. Hopefully, you'll be able to figure out what it is."
    Aurora was very excited to have something from her mother. She started working on it right away.
    10754887924_536d41a627_z.jpg

After some research, she eventually finds that it leads to a crashed spaceship out in the wasteland. No one seems to know where it came from or what is inside. She finds her birthday gift is a type of key. As she pushes in the key and the door opens, she finds she is very excited to see what's inside. She just knew it was somehow part of her past.
    10754917386_ae5dd4dbc1_z.jpg

As she explores, she discovers a book. She sits down to read it and finds it is the words of her dear mother, Vytra. Vytra's diary explains so much! She cries in relief as a HUGE mystery and weight is lifted off of her. She closes the book and continues her exploration.
    10755170243_11be678ac2_z.jpg

She's almost finished exploring when she discovers a new type of device. She has one more room and discovers a television in it. She finds a slot that the device fits into perfectly.
    10754989524_523b42a571_z.jpg

She sits down to watch pictures scroll across the screen. Pictures of her mother and maybe her family. She's fascinated by all the pictures! She looks at her mother's diary again and finds that some of the pictures matches different parts of the diary. She even sees a picture of her mom with the exact same spaceship she was sitting in. The diary explains that it was her mom's ship!

The diary also explains that her mom was travelling when her spaceship crashed in Oasis Landing. She decided to explore the town and had the spaceship repairing itself. She discovered Aurora's father and decided he was a perfect match for child reproducing. She abducted him, but fell in love with him, too. The spaceship never did fix itself and she never bothered to find out why as she chose to stay in Oasis Landing.

What a great gift her mother had left her! She had a new secret place and an awesome story of her heritage. She would treasure it always as she continued to strive to be the best alien hybrid she can be.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    edited November 2013
    Aurora is a very nice alien lovesstorms :) Very nicely written and creative story to her! It was great to read it! Great explanation about the crashed ship in Osis Landing, that it really was her mother's ship ! Aurora is a nice alien, and you have written the creative background story to her very well.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited November 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Aurora is a very nice alien lovesstorms :) Very nicely written and creative story to her! It was great to read it! Great explanation about the crashed ship in Osis Landing, that it really was her mother's ship ! Aurora is a nice alien, and you have written the creative background story to her very well.

::::HUGS:::::
    You are one of the most encouraging people! I wish I could give you a HUGE hug in RL, but I'll settle for another virtual one. :::::HUGS::::: :mrgreen:
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited November 2013
    Closed for Judging! Good luck everyone. :D
    oow785m
  • ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited November 2013
  • leep45508leep45508 Posts: 3,910 Member
    edited November 2013
    i vote Devalaous
    edited November 2013
    They were all so fantastic! :D

I'm going to vote for lovesstorms!
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited November 2013
    There sure are alot of great entries!
    My vote is for:
    Blondie019
    I loved seeing her being born in game and then seeing her interacting with the horses as a child.