Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Unofficial Wishlist Thread.

Comments

• mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited June 2013
    OUR 100th GIFT HAS BEEN POSTED!

Watch this space for a great surprise. :)

Lots of love and hugs. :)
    edited June 2013
    TIME TO CELEBRATE OUR 100th GIFT

I am so incredibly thrilled with how this thread has taken off and now it is time to celebrate.

Thankfully our wonderful Scrappy has decided to help us celebrate by holding a surprise lottery for all of our fantastic creators.

First of all we have a grand prize for our busiest creator.

Nessie

Secondly for our 100th gift we have a surprise gift of 100sp.

Readreadreadread

Finally we have 5 gifts of 50sp for randomly drawn, lucky creators.

YellowJane
    Springfairy556
    Amby316
    Erja888
    Jillyson_Twozaks_1

All of these prizes were sponsored by Scrappy, and the idea itself was also hers, so please don't forget to thank her. :)

I want to thank everyone who has been apart of this thread so far, it means so much to me to see so many people enjoying it. Have fun celebrating this milestone with us.

• scrapper42scrapper42 Posts: 1,881 Member
    edited June 2013
    Please thank our wonderfu kitten (mcsnjb to other)for creating the thread. I just love the idea behind this thread so I love helping out when I can. I have been blessed with meeting so many great friends & some of them attack my wishlist even when I don't have items on it. As my way of paying it forward I like to to things like the surprise lottery here. I just love playing the sims & would rather play then build so I just had to be a part of this thread when Kitten decided to start it up. Plus I just love it when friends come together & give to others. It also has help me to gift people that gifted me with their friendship as well as gifts from my wishlist (well when I have one that is).

Nessie has given so much of her time to create gifts for so many of us. Without her we would not be anywhere near hitting our 100th gift created. Thank you so much Nessie!
  • readreadreadreadreadreadreadread Posts: 6,243 Member
    edited June 2013
    Awh, thank you so much!
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited June 2013
    Scrapper I am touched and honoured to recieve a gift from you today, when I checked my emails and saw it. Thank you so much! I will definately be thinking of who else I can make a gift for :)

~YellowJane~
    edited June 2013
    I just saw Daelia's house for Azara. It is amazing, and Azara you are lucky to have a freind willing to take such time over this! Daelia you are amazing, so is your house :) Or Azaras house, rather ;)
    Great job!
    edited June 2013
    YellowJane & Readreadread you are both welcome. I just wanted to find a way to thank everyone for making this thread such a fun place to be.

Daelia I have to agree with YellowJane that house you made for Azara is just beautiful. That is part of why I like this thread so much, we all get to share in the builds & creations that others create as gifts.

I hope all of you have a great day, hugs & smiles. :D
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited June 2013
    congrats on the 100 gifts

so many nice gifts

I edited my list a bit
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • NessiePenguinNessiePenguin Posts: 326 Member
    edited June 2013
    Thank you so much for the gift scrapper, you are so kind! I have loved making gifts for everyone! Everyone's gifts are so wonderful, just been catching up on everything ^_^

Big <3 to this thread and all my friends :mrgreen:
  • SALTPASTILLENSALTPASTILLEN Posts: 2,639 Member
    edited June 2013
    Wow Scrapper! Such a fun idea and Nessie totally deserved a grand prize for all the work she's been doing for the rest of us.

Thank you for this!
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
    edited June 2013
    Wow Scrapper! Such a fun idea and Nessie totally deserved a grand prize for all the work she's been doing for the rest of us.

Thank you for this!

You & everyone is more than welcome. I just thought it would be fun to do something nice for everyone that has helped make this thread a great & fun place to be. I hope all of you enjoy your weekend.
  • DaeliaDaelia Posts: 2,643 Member
    edited June 2013
    O wow, 100!!

What a great way to celebrate! Thanks Scrapper for honoring this occasion in such a sweet way!
    We loooove this thread, Mcsnjb, it's got a lot of heart! <3

Thanks YellowJane and Scrapper :oops: It was fun to make, and I'm still playing in there with some sims a friend made for me, too :lol:
    I do love coming here to see the out-pour of awesome creativity and affection, this is one of my favorite threads!
    edited June 2013
    Daelia wrote:
    O wow, 100!!

What a great way to celebrate! Thanks Scrapper for honoring this occasion in such a sweet way!
    We loooove this thread, Mcsnjb, it's got a lot of heart! <3

Thanks YellowJane and Scrapper :oops: It was fun to make, and I'm still playing in there with some sims a friend made for me, too :lol:
    I do love coming here to see the out-pour of awesome creativity and affection, this is one of my favorite threads!

Same, lol ;) I will be coming back to make gifts too at some point definately :D
  • MishiannaMishianna Posts: 169 Member
    edited June 2013
    1. Which games do you have? Easier to say what I don't have So Island P yet, kps sweet treats , 70 80 90s or Diesel
    2. What store content do you own? Not a lot of it a few dresses/ a jacket and hairs
    3. Which worlds do you own? Which is your favourite? I own all the ones that come in game hidden springs Bb Starlight shore and I have no favourite world I jump between all
    4. CC, yes or no? Please no Im hopeless at getting it into my game :)
    5. What's on your Unofficial Wishlist? I would love some berry pets/sims(married single single parent with kids)really don't mind and at the moment I'd Love Love Love an apartment building one that would hopefully fit into a "green" world aka woulnt look outa place in a world such as sunset valley ect (as the ea ones So stick out), that can hold A lot of sims both single and married with kids hopefully with everything already in the building you know like beds ect If not happy to do that myself
    6. Favourite Colours? Green Purple Deep blue and black if its a "dark" theme
    7. Dislikes? Not much I dislike expect for maybe garish looking buildings :)
    Thank you to everyone :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited June 2013
    Hi Mishianna, it is great to have you on board. I will add you to the list now. I hope somebody is inspired by the UWL. Feel free to browse through the gifts already made to see if anything suits you too. :)Lots of love and hugs. :)
    edited June 2013
    mcsnjb wrote:
    Hi Mishianna, it is great to have you on board. I will add you to the list now. I hope somebody is inspired by the UWL. Feel free to browse through the gifts already made to see if anything suits you too. :)Lots of love and hugs. :)
    Thanks for the warm welcome and Ill be sure to check out everything *glomps back* :lol:
  • JACKIEMALEK2JACKIEMALEK2 Posts: 1,472 Member
    edited June 2013
    ok i'm going to try and make up a list
    1.which games do you have? all eps and sps
    2.what store content do you have? i have alot no dr.pepper or any of that stuff
    3.which worlds do you own? all of them which is your favorite? right now it is d.v. and the new island one
    4.cc i have some like recolors and things use only if your sure it is ok
    5.what is on your unofficial wishlist? i love having kids so i like large houses with big nurseries and both girl and boy rooms nicely decorated.I can't build very good at all i love playing as a witch so a room for magic of course and i would like the house to have a royal feel to it but it doesn't have to be in the old time i have enough castles thank you
    6.favorite colours almost all except mustard yellow and yucky green

dislikes only houses that take 20min. to download lol

also i just want to say thank you to anyone that wants to make me anything i feel very loved and i have no words it just great thank you anything that you make oi know that i will love it

i hope i did this right
    edited June 2013
    Hey Jackie only question I have for you is do you have a price cap for a house like that?:)
    edited June 2013
    mcjnsb: Just wanted to let you know: I know I haven't been very active on this thread for a while. It's because i have been working on a nice house for RL freind who plays sims like me. It's her bday soon, and I'm making her a base-game fiedly house as part of her prezzies!
    When I have finished, and uploaded it for her, may I post it here, even though she's not active on the forums?:) If you'd rather I didn't because she's not entered thats absolutely fine, I just wondered, to get her present some publicity. :mrgreen:
  • Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Scrapper, thank for the sweet gift! I've missed my simming friends so much, and especially this thread! I've had some RL issues that kept me away, and I hope to remedy that soon.

My old pc gave out, and my transfer to a differnt, less-old pc somehow corrupted all my saves. This means I'll be "shopping" in the gift section not only to replace the wonderful gifts made just for me, but some of the incredible things made for others as well! Lol!

Happy Milestone, UWL! You're the happiest place in the forum! Thanks to all the wondreful simmers who make this such an amazing place to gather, and especially the grand prize winner Nessie!
    edited July 2013
    YellowJane - Don't worry at all about not being active on the thread, we all have busy RLs to contend with as well. :) I would be happy to see the gift you have created for your friend on here, gifts shouldn't be restricted to active members of the community. If you enjoy playing the sims you are always welcome here. Plus my imagine a lot of people will "borrow" your gift too. :)

JACKIEMALEK2 - I will add you to the list now hun. Thank you for joining us, I know somebody will be very happy to see you here. :) Lots of love and hugs. :)
    edited July 2013
    mcsnjb wrote:
    YellowJane - Don't worry at all about not being active on the thread, we all have busy RLs to contend with as well. :) I would be happy to see the gift you have created for your friend on here, gifts shouldn't be restricted to active members of the community. If you enjoy playing the sims you are always welcome here. Plus my imagine a lot of people will "borrow" your gift too. :)

Great thanks! I have finished it but I will be publishing it on her birthday, or for her bday party, I need to ask her when she wants her presents XD Thanks, and of course, others are very welcome to borrow it too ;) I have worked really hard on it, as well as taking and creating images to replace the EA standard ones!
    ~YellowJane~
  • Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Welcome to all the new UWlisters! I just finished re-installing all my store content, and hope to be back to playing and building this weekend!

Happy Simming!
  • SALTPASTILLENSALTPASTILLEN Posts: 2,639 Member
    edited July 2013
    Welcome to all the new UWlisters! I just finished re-installing all my store content, and hope to be back to playing and building this weekend!

Happy Simming!

Lol, I have also been reinstalling. It's a drag, so I'm glad you done :) Can't wait to see what you'll get up too!
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
    edited July 2013
    I've just gone through the UW answers of some people I know, with a pen and paper ;) hehehe. I'll be back.

~YellowJane~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top