Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Odd/funny questions about underwater lots!

On land we get all the usual tools. But what about underwater!

Questions:
1. Can we build pools and ponds underwater? XD

2. Will inside have water or air?

3. Can we let ocean-life inside? If so, may I have a pet shark? :lol:

4.If it's water inside, could you have leakages?

5.What about peeing.

6.Soggy food. Erk.

7.Reading underwater?

8.Underwater grocery store :p

9.Endless Ocean?

10.Gimme a pet shark D:!!!

Comments

• Options
    SugarRaveSugarRave Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited April 2013
    I was hoping we'd at least be able to place one of the domes we have underwater, but I'm not sure if that'll be possible
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    edited April 2013
    I know I read somewhere about being able to have a one level basement. I was wondering if it would be like the ones we currently have, where your in the ground so it's dark, or whether you will be able to see the water around it.
    It stands to reason you should be able to see the water.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    thesimlingthesimling Posts: 4,486 New Member
    edited April 2013
    SugarRave wrote:
    I was hoping we'd at least be able to place one of the domes we have underwater, but I'm not sure if that'll be possible
    OMG. YES. This!
  • Options
    Faith12368Faith12368 Posts: 2,997 Member
    edited April 2013
    lisamwitt wrote:
    I know I read somewhere about being able to have a one level basement. I was wondering if it would be like the ones we currently have, where your in the ground so it's dark, or whether you will be able to see the water around it.
    It stands to reason you should be able to see the water.

Hmmm that is interesting...I am hoping you can put windows in the basement walls. If you are able to put floor to ceiling windows all around, I wonder if it will show the fish and things...I can't wait to find out! :)
    Long live the new Doctor!
  • Options
    Enjoji101Enjoji101 Posts: 108 Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm hoping to build some kind of small underwater town with a few lots, given that they can be underwater... Now that I've seen a glimpse of the mermaid, I would love to have some kind of habitat for mersims under the waves; it gets kinda boring on the land, lolol - time to explore new territories :)
  • Options
    Stormcat3Stormcat3 Posts: 57 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Enjoji101 wrote:
    I'm hoping to build some kind of small underwater town with a few lots, given that they can be underwater... Now that I've seen a glimpse of the mermaid, I would love to have some kind of habitat for mersims under the waves; it gets kinda boring on the land, lolol - time to explore new territories :)

I hope they let us build Multi-storied buildings.