Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition:Continue The Sims 3 (284 signatures!) Please join in and sign! EA, don't abandon TS3.

Comments

• CoryMachCoryMach Posts: 1,122 Member
    edited March 2013
    edited May 2015
    ATTENTION!

If you want to give faith to this petition, do these steps below:

1. Go to My "Preferences"
    2. Put this following code in:
    Continue TS3 Petition: [url=http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/634946.page]Vote Now![/url]

3. Click on the "Submit" button in "My Preferences" then you're done.
    Post edited by CoryMach on
    edited March 2013
  • kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    edited March 2013
    AGGHH!! So many "Bumps". I think TS3 should end, but it's cool if you don't :D
  • Kellieann123Kellieann123 Posts: 507 Member
    edited March 2013
    STOP BUMPING YOUR THREAD.
  • EnzoA7XEnzoA7X Posts: 92 Member
    edited March 2013
    LOLZ.
    But Definately SIGNED :!: :!: :!: :D
    EnzoA7X on here, RakeArmageddon in the Gallery :)
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited March 2013
    I hope we get OFB at least! :D
    edited March 2013
    EnzoA7X wrote:
    LOLZ.
    But Definately SIGNED :!: :!: :!: :D
    Thank you.

Well, we have only 14 more signatures then we have 100.
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited March 2013
    I would love at least farming. :)
    edited March 2013
    Please note that if EA has scheduled The Sims 4 to be released in 2014, EA has lost a customer.
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited March 2013
    CoryMach wrote:
    Please note that if EA has scheduled The Sims 4 to be released in 2014, EA has lost a customer.

I haven't heard that anything is confirmed!? :?
  • Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    edited March 2013
    CoryMach wrote:
    I doubt it. There have been no hints, leaks, or anything of the sort.
  • 4lisonwonderland4lisonwonderland Posts: 22
    edited March 2013
    I love the sims, and i love it each times it grows, but i am NOT ready for S4, i love my S3 games, and i really want more EPs, i am not ready to buy a new base game and wait for EPs every 6 months yet.
    You gotta admit that when you get a new base game, it's exciting for a while, but when there are none, or only one or two EPs out, it starts to get boring faster.
    edited March 2013
    I love the sims, and i love it each times it grows, but i am NOT ready for S4, i love my S3 games, and i really want more EPs, i am not ready to buy a new base game and wait for EPs every 6 months yet.
    You gotta admit that when you get a new base game, it's exciting for a while, but when there are none, or only one or two EPs out, it starts to get boring faster.
    Well, to be honest, TS4 shouldn't be out released until February of 2015 because of this pattern:

TS1 went on for 4 years (2000-2003)
    TS2 went on for 5 years (2004-2008 )
    TS3 should go on for 6 years (2009-2014)

So, I still have fun with TS3 if there is no TS4. It won't make any simmers hate TS3.
  • 4lisonwonderland4lisonwonderland Posts: 22
    edited March 2013
    CoryMach wrote:
    Well, to be honest, TS4 shouldn't be out released until February of 2015 because of this pattern:

TS1 went on for 4 years (2000-2003)
    TS2 went on for 5 years (2004-2008 )
    TS3 should go on for 6 years (2009-2014)

So, I still have fun with TS3 if there is no TS4. It won't make any simmers hate TS3.

I know that people will still love TS3 i'm just not ready to give it up yet, haha. I really like a majority of the EPs, and since i was younger with TS1 and TS2 i didn't have all the EP's because i didn't have money, but now that i buy my own stuff i have invested in all of them and i love it!
  • kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    edited March 2013
    CoryMach wrote:

There was a rumor that they were going to announce TS4 at E3 this year. Or next year, I'm not really sure.

What I do know is, EA is coming out with pack like crazy. This leads me to believe that this is the end for TS3. When TS2 was about to end, Maxis/EA pumped out EP after EP, and then announced TS3 at E3.

If TS4 does get announced, it better include aspects of each of the EP's from the TS3. Otherwise it would be pointless to buy, and I won't get it. I won't wait 3 years for weather or University, EVER again.
    edited March 2013
    kirby356 wrote:
    CoryMach wrote:

There was a rumor that they were going to announce TS4 at E3 this year. Or next year, I'm not really sure.

What I do know is, EA is coming out with pack like crazy. This leads me to believe that this is the end for TS3. When TS2 was about to end, Maxis/EA pumped out EP after EP, and then announced TS3 at E3.

If TS4 does get announced, it better include aspects of each of the EP's from the TS3. Otherwise it would be pointless to buy, and I won't get it. I won't wait 3 years for weather or University, EVER again.
    Well, I only want to wait until 2014 for The Sims 3 Reality TV and many other EPs that were ideas on Ideas and Feedback, not 10+ years for them.
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited March 2013
    kirby356 wrote:
    CoryMach wrote:

Not really. Packs for TS2 where released in normal intervals even after the announcement of TS3. There was not any difference.

3 expansion packs per year are norm now ( for 2 years ) for TS3. That has nothing to do with TS4.

That only means that TS3 is very profitable game. :wink:
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited March 2013
    I'll sign.

I'd like to run an amusement park, restaurant, clothing store, etc.
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
    edited March 2013
    Deshong04 wrote:
    I'll sign.

I'd like to run an amusement park, restaurant, clothing store, etc.
    Thank you, Deshong04. You are #87.

We have 13 more signatures then we have 100.
    edited March 2013
    STOP BUMPING YOUR THREAD.
    That what I do if I think this thread needs a bump.
    edited April 2013
    I'd also like an update where you can make sub-hoods like Universities and Vacation destinations as well.
    edited April 2013
    Another patch idea:

Free New Content:

Flashing Stars from the Ceiling directly down (From Reality TV)

70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff Updates:

Added films that were really made between 1970 and 1999 like Alfred 🐸🐸🐸🐸's Family Plot (70s), Alfred 🐸🐸🐸🐸's Frenzy (70s), E.T. (80s), etc.
  • kitti789playerkitti789player Posts: 297 Member
    edited April 2013
    Signed me baby Yeahhh
    edited April 2013
    Signed me baby Yeahhh
    Thank you.

We have 12 more then we have 100.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top