Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Unofficial Wishlist Thread.

Comments

• Options
    NessiePenguinNessiePenguin Posts: 326 Member
    edited March 2013
    Thanks again for your awesome comments. They really cheer me up. You guys inspired all of my creations and they are completely attributable to you because your ideas are amazing and they need to be made real!

I love building and making things so much, I always loved art at school but have ended up studying for a degree in Philosophy, which is a great subject but it doesn't really utilise creativity like Sims does lol.

You have all made my week of creating the best ever =D, so no need to thank me because it makes me so happy to be able to help make your wishes come true and I want to say thank you for your super duper wishes and future ones to come!

There are more projects on the way still :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Heya everyone again =D

I added a gift for DangerDanger and tanubanue on page 13 :mrgreen:

Can't edit it anymore so my new gifts will be on this one now until I can't edit this either =P

Here come the gifts....

For sunsetsorbet:

An eco-friendly ex-saddle factory house =)

4360765.jpg

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7093071

For Springfairy556

A medieval family uploaded as a household, hope this helps with your themed town ^_^

9141800.jpg

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7093231

More gifts coming soon :mrgreen: have a great day everyone ^_^
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Some gifts for Nathalie!

First, some patterns for her.

Natgift_zpsc0a049f3.jpg

This smaller pattern will work well on a crib mattress or a child's bed - maybe even clothes. I wasn't able to put a lightning bolt in the clouds like you wanted, but I hope I faked it to look that way!:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7093097

This larger pattern would work on a wall in a nursery or child's room:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7092060

Next, you asked for an Asian home. I've never really done one before, so I studied a little and tried to use a little Feng Shui in the design. Let me know if there's something I've used that you don't own and I'll change it out and re-upload it for you!

NathalieAsianHome_zpse3510080.jpg

More pictures can be found here:
    http://s809.beta.photobucket.com/user/twozaks/library/?view=media#/user/twozaks/library/Nathalie Asian Home?http://s809.beta.photobucket.com/user/twozaks/library/?&_suid=1363268799937016542439734861247

I didn't use the Care Bears in the nursery, because it didn't fit the Asian theme. I used the Year of the Rabbit items instead. There's 5 bedrooms (counting the nursery), and I left 2 unfurnished so you can make them into something else if you want. There's 2 bathrooms, a big eat-in kitchen, and lots of open space. I used items from WA, and all the Asian sets from the store, along with the light poles from Sunlit Tides and the Warbling Windchimes. In the back, there's a small Koi pond, and I used 2 spawners to make sure you'd have Koi. In the front gardens, there's 2 fountains under the cypress trees. Lots of bamboo in the back.

Link to home:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7092058

I hope you like it, and remember, I can change anything you don't like or don't have, so don't be afraid to ask!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    NessiePenguin, you're on FIRE! You really are an amazing builder! I've REC'd everything up to here. (SunsetSorbet's home) Have you looked into joining one of the build teams here in the Creative Forum? I know DNA has been looking for someone, and you really are a fabulous builder!
  • Options
    Awaken_DreamerAwaken_Dreamer Posts: 308
    edited March 2013
    Well, i have NessiePenguin as a friend in Mypage and when i saw that she had uploaded some gifts for the "unofficial wishlist" i was very curious to discover what it is. And i love it! Im going to see if i can make someone's wish and start thinking about my owm wishes... :D

BambooEaterr: I made you a male sim from Pandora and a small festival grounds...

8163428.jpg

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7078033

PS: That looks amazing. How do you make that kind of roof?
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Awaken_Dreamer you are so lovely to say that :oops: I left a comment on your page too ^_^

Also Jillyson your comment made me all blushy too hehe. I'm quite fast at building I guess, but I'm by far not that good. I love all of your studios better and your asian house is amazing! I downloaded it too because I am in love with asian style everything!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited March 2013
    Awaken_dreamer I am so glad that you like the UWL thread, we would love to have your UWL, I can't wait to see what you come up with. :)

Like I said in the update, now is the perfect time to create one, because there is a great surprise coming up soon. :)

Nessie I would really love to see your UWL too, especially if it has asian inspired things in it. :)I really think you should be a part of the surprise too. :)

Jilly/Nessie I can see that there are some more gifts waiting, I'm going to work in a few minutes, but as soon as I get back I will notify the lucky recipients. :):):)

Hope you are all ok. Lots of love and hugs. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Thanks, Mics! Have a good day!

Awaken_Dreamer, welcome! We look forward to you posting your UWL and joining in the fun! I believe Nessie used the Big Park Showtime lot from the library bin and created right on the existing lot to get that stage. I'm just guessing though! (that's what I would do rather than try and build it myself! Lol!)

Nessie, I'm glad you liked it! I ENJOY building, but I'm not great at it. I've definitely gotten better with practice, though! I DO hope you'll make an UWL - I'd love to see what you put on there!
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited March 2013
    Nessie!!! Thank you thank you!! They are perfect and just what I need to help me deal with generations, lol. I already dl'ed them and as soon as I get my present sim through the rest of the degrees at uni I'm going to play them :) Thank you so much for making them for me!! You've made some awesome gifts for others as well and I'm so happy you're having so much fun with it!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Right I have gone through all of the gifts, and I can see another 4 still waiting to be received, so I'm off to notify them now. :)

Then I think I might have to sort out a mini surprise before our big surprise. :) lol Lots of love and hugs to all of you. :)
  • Options
    KingFireRiderKingFireRider Posts: 1,390 Member
    edited March 2013
    to give you a little help

Im-Here-ToBump-This-Thread-Try-And-Stop-Me.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Alright everyone.

A mini-surprise before the big one. :)

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/659490.page#10464472

Hope you can all join me there. :)

Lots of love and hugs. :)
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited March 2013
    For Springfairy556

A medieval family uploaded as a household, hope this helps with your themed town ^_^

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7093231

Thank you.=) I rec'd them.As I have just finished populating the world(and have no room to add them) I will bookmark them for when a family dies off, then I can replace them.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Thank you so much for the party!!!!

I'm still in shock lol.

Just so happy you like my creations for you all ^_^
  • Options
    cool_owl_city_rockcool_owl_city_rock Posts: 1,715 Member
    edited March 2013
    Hi :)

1. Which games do you have?
    All EP's except Supernatural, UL, and Showtime. For SP's I have Town Life, Diesel, and High End Loft
    2. What store content do you own?
    I'd say 5% of it, so it'd be best not to use any :wink:
    3. Which worlds do you own? Which is your favourite?
    0 worlds beside Riverview :)
    4. CC, yes or no?
    Yes
    5. What's on your Unofficial Wishlist?
    Colorful houses with lots of windows and big, open spaces for running around and good landscaping with lots of flowers and trees :wink:
    6. Favourite Colours?
    Purple, Pink, Blue, Lime Green
    7. Dislikes?
    Crowded areas
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Hi Cool Owl, it is nice to meet you. :) Thanks for taking the time to create a UWL, I will add you to the list straight away. :)

Lots of love and hugs. :)
  • Options
    AlitoniAlitoni Posts: 2,473 Member
    edited January 2014
    I never know how to ask for stuff, but I'll give it a try seeing as how Mcsnjb suggested we do so ... something about running out of people to make stuff for. :wink:

So here goes:

The Questions.

1. Which games do you have? All EPs and SPs.

2. What store content do you own? I have an ongoing list here at My Blog. Easiest way to do it is to say I own the store except for the handful of clothing items still on my WL.

3. Which worlds do you own? Which is your favourite? I own all of them. I also own some custom worlds like Storybook County and Winchester Farming, to name a couple. I would have to say that right now Lucky Palms is my fave, but that's until my mood changes and I play Twinbrooks because I like the misty swamp areas, or Bridgeport because I want to play a downtown area, or Aurora Skies because I love those houses with the colorful roofs, and I love Sunlit Tides because I LOVE beaches and beach houses. I think you get the point.

4. CC, yes or no? I would rather not. I have enough of my own and it's all been carefully chosen over time and I'm pretty picky about what I do and don't let into my game. However, if you feel strongly about the CC you wish to include just let me know where I can get it and I'll definitely check it out, and I may say go ahead and include it.

5. What's on your Unofficial Wishlist? *takes a deep breath* Ok - things I would really like to have: *Edit* Due to a recent Flash Mob incident, where I received numerous lovely handmade gifts, I am changing this up a bit.

a) Custom businesses like salons, laundromats, elixir shops, consignment stores, etc. *Edit* I was going to change this, but I think you can never have too many custom venues.

b) Houses. I am a house fiend and I would welcome houses, any and all houses. I love houses that have a theme, like a retro home, or a grandma's country home theme, etc. I also prefer my houses to be somewhat affordable, like in the starter to 100k range. While I have no problem using cheats, I would rather that my Story Progression Sims (I use Twallans's SP) be able to move on their own, and therefore afford the homes they are moving into without having to stop the game to manually move them.

c) Sims. Custom people that are different is always good. I tend to make the same people over and over and while they are all pretty, they are also boring after a while. So something different, not to be confused with ugly or hideous, but different. Example, I think Liam is adorable and downloaded him as soon as I saw that he was available.

6. Favourite Colours? Again, depends on my mood. I would say that although I am a cool color person in RL I tend to gravitate towards the warm ones like fall colors, oranges, reds, yellows, etc. However, I truly love all colors as long as they are tasteful and well placed.

7. Dislikes? I guess that would be houses that are gorgeous to look at but really impractical to play (if that makes sense).

Edit to add - sorry for the wall of text. :oops:

ETA: Updated info
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Alitoni it is great to see you here, and your UWL sounds fantastic, the amount of detail you have given is great, and will be really helpful to people. :) I'm going to add you to the list right now. :) I know it seems wierd asking for things, but the information here is so useful to those who want to sneak a gift onto you without having to ask you tonnes of questions lol. :) Just think about it like adding things from the store to your normal wishlist, it isn't asking for gifts, it is just letting people know what you like. :) Lots of love and hugs. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I just cannot wait to make more wishes come true soon :mrgreen:

• Options
    AlitoniAlitoni Posts: 2,473 Member
    edited March 2013
    Big *hugs* to you too, Mcsnjb. And thanks!

Nessie, I just got back from your studio and the stuff you've made is just wonderful!
  • Options
    becomingjennbecomingjenn Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited March 2013
    I did update my entry at The Simpoint Free Gifting Directory but thought I would post here too...I'm not sure if I should as this community has been way more kind to me than I deserve but I also know that there are a few that like to get back at others and don't know how so I will provide the means (since I don't have a SP WL, well, because you all took it out) of a way to retaliate when I come by with my Lavender bike. :twisted:

1. Which games do you have?
    I kinda of have them all as of 3/15/2013. Which is to say I'm up to University.

2. What store content do you own?
    Well, I pretty much have the store because well, of too many wonderful people here. I will have to say there are 3 items which I do not own because well, I don't want my townies in them. I don't think I want to state which 3 individual items they are because someone might try and get them. Edited on 23 March 2013 to add: I forgot to mention I don't own the T-Mobile or Dr Pepper items :cry::cry: kinda wish I did though but was not around for them

3. Which worlds do you own? Which is your favourite? I have them all. Let's see, I'm playing games in Aurora Skies, Hidden Springs, Lucky Palms, and Moonlight Falls.

4. CC, yes or no? Technically a no. I'm getting into non-default skins and some nice looking lipsticks and contacts. Beyond that, I have more than enough from my Game and Store content to keep my happy. Not to mention I had a bad experience with bad CC. So again, it's probably a technical no.

5. What's on your Unofficial Wishlist? As I stated at the SimPoint Free Directory, I'm looking for a Coffee House that will fit into Aurora Skies and an Ice Lounge that is just well, more fun (ie, with the LN bars, and dance floor, and whatever else keeping with the "ice" theme)

6. Favourite Colours? Blues, Greens, Neutrals and Lavender :P

7. Dislikes? Alas, this would have to be Pink (yes, despite me being in the Pink Ladies Bike Club, but Lavender is grand :P). I'm not a fan of Neons nor a lot of bright patterns. Some patterns, if done well, are very nice...

Well, I think that is all for now...thank you all, and well, thank you for even reading this. I do tend to treasure everything that is done for me...they make me smile.
  • Options
    DangerDangerDangerDanger Posts: 5,327 Member
    edited March 2013
    Thank you so much for Willy Wonka, Nessie!!!!! HE'S PERFECT!!!

Come with me and you'll be
    In a world of pure imagination
    Take a look and you'll see
    Into your imagination
    Hi. I'm Danger. I like spaceships, Pringles, and cats. I dislike fruits and vegetables, sunlight, and the motion picture Titanic. I do not own a sword, nor do I know how to draw unicorns. As you can see, I don't have much to offer the world.
  • Options
    smoothyrus129smoothyrus129 Posts: 1,440 Member
    edited June 2013
    Oh, I love this idea! :)

My Unofficial Wishlist

1. Which games do you have? Base, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, High-End Loft Stuff, Fast Lane Stuff, Outdoor Living Stuff
    2. What store content do you own? I have a list here.
    3. Which worlds do you own? Which is your favourite? Besides the ones that came with expansion packs, I have: Riverview, Barnacle Bay, Hidden Springs, Lucky Palms (standard), Sunlit Tides (standard), Monte Vista, and Aurora Skies (gold); it's hard to pick a favorite! I default a lot to Sunset Valley, Riverview, and Appaloosa Plains, but I do love Hidden Springs, Lucky Palms (I only just got it, so I'm still getting used to it!), Sunlit Tides, Monte Vista, and Aurora Skies! Really, I'll play in almost any world, except perhaps Barnacle Bay and Bridgeport (both just feel too small ...)
    4. CC, yes or no? Absolutely no.
    5. What's on your Unofficial Wishlist? Oh, gosh. Houses, especially ones that are perfect for adding on to as the family grows, or are already big enough for a decent-sized family (mom & dad, two or three kids, maybe a pet or two). I love wrap-around porches and having space in the backyard for a small garden (a 5x5 fenced-in space, preferably ... perfect for setting the sprinkler to auto-water for me!).
    6. Favourite Colours? My favorite color is purple, but not in the sense of "Let us make everything in this house purple!" For, say, designing a house, or a room, I like relatively neutral colors on the walls and floor, with pops of color for accents, whether it's swirls of color in the wallpaper, or colorful decor, or a black-white-gray bedroom with a purple comforter on the bed. Or a mostly-neutral room with just one wall being eye-catchingly different (a pop of color, or colorful tile instead of neutral paint, etc). Plenty of windows (but not so much that there's no room on walls for decor), and unobtrusive light fixtures.
    7. Dislikes? I kinda covered this above, but just an oversaturation of a color in a room. I don't really like dark walls, I think they make the room feel so much smaller. I don't like clutter, I don't like it when my sims have to weave their way through a maze of a room just to get to the bed.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Yay another 2 UWL's, I'm adding them to the list now. :)

Jenn, I think you are right, it is only fair that you give people as many opportunities to retaliate to your lavender gifting as possible. This thread was designed for people like you. :)

Smooth, I'm really happy that you like the idea, and that you have decided to join us. :) I think that your UWL sounds great, I like wrap round porches too.:)

Nessie, I'm starting to feel like you should come with a warning label lol. Thank you so much for putting so much effort into creating these gifts. :)

Lots of love and hugs to all of you. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Hehe, well the warning comes when I have uploaded new stuff, because they are going to be for someone ^_^

Also I'm thinking of my own UWL too =D

Can't wait to go on sims today and put my creating cap on :mrgreen:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top