Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Unofficial Wishlist Thread.

Comments

• Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited June 2013
    Hey everyone! I want to play too! Lol

My unofficial official wishlist is as follows:

Well first of all Thanks so much to mcsnjb for making this thread! What an awesome and fun and wonderful idea! :idea: :idea:

Ok back to the list:

1. Which games do you have? I own all of the sp's and ep's

2. What store content do you own? I own all of the store content

3. Which worlds do you own? Which is your favourite? I own all the worlds, I love Lucky Palms, Moonlight Falls, Dragon Valley, and Lunar Lakes. I have been wanting to get into playing in Hidden Springs if you can inspire me too!

4. CC, yes or no? I have some clutter stuff that I know is super safe but it scares me that it will mess things up. So I guess no thanks.

5. What's on your Unofficial Wishlist? Anything really. I always start with either a sim or a couple and play until they have a family. I've found it hard to get into generations of the same family but I would love a super interesting family to really get into playing. I play in both lavish and bare bones homes depending on the story I'm telling and I don't really have a set way at all. I always change things up.

6. Favourite Colours? I love greens and soft colored earth tones the best. I also like bold colors as long as they arent over done.

7. Dislikes? I'm not a big fan of neon type colors or anything too in your face or distracting. I like more natural looking sims and not so much the berry colors although I have played them in the past. I'm easy to please pretty much.

I love everything that has ever been made for me and I put all the houses and sims back into my worlds even if I'm not playing them directly. It's so much fun to see where the game leads them when I leave them on their own. :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    BambooEaterrrBambooEaterrr Posts: 2,831 Member
    edited February 2013
    Another UWL! My day is complete! :mrgreen: Thank you for taking the time to make it tanu! *hugs the adorable little sweet pea that you know you are* :lol:
  • Options
    MischiefTheKittenMischiefTheKitten Posts: 3,635 Member
    edited February 2013
    Yay, good to see so many more people filling out this form! :D I hadn't look in a few days, and when I just refreshed the page now there were another two ^^

~MischiefTheKitten

Signature3_zpstzfs3ywq.jpg
  • Options
    mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited February 2013
    Yay thanks for taking the time to fill out the form tanubanue, you are added to the list. I hope someone uses it for you. :)
  • Options
    DaeliaDaelia Posts: 2,643 Member
    edited February 2013
    mcsnjb wrote:
    Yay thanks for taking the time to fill out the form tanubanue, you are added to the list. I hope someone uses it for you. :)
    Did I do mine wrong?
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/60/638977.page#10188873
    :oops:
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I may just have to take a look thru the list that -has- been updated :( n see if there's something I can do here... :-)

Please let me know if I have done something wrong? I know I don't draw much notice anywhere, I blame my shy trait, but I'd still like to participate sometimes? heh
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    O Daelia, I am so sorry, you didn't do anything wrong. I haven't been with it the past few days, a lot going on in RL, I remember reading yours and I thought I had already put you on the list. I will do it now.

Again, I'm really sorry, please don't think I was being rude, I just need a prod every now and then lol. Lots and lots of hugs and love. :) Thanks for taking the time to fill it out. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    OH thank you! :)
    I admit it worried me a little, I sometimes overdo things and sometimes that's unacceptable so I thought there was a chance my UWL post may have been too much or something, but I kind of figured you might be distracted by other things going on, too so that's ok. Thanks for adding me :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Daelia wrote:
    I admit it worried me a little, I sometimes overdo things and sometimes that's unacceptable so I thought there was a chance my UWL post may have been too much or something, but I kind of figured you might be distracted by other things going on, too so that's ok. Thanks for adding me :)

Awww sweetie, the more information you give the more useful it is. :) Overdoing things/ being a perfectionist is an excellent trait in my books lol. :) Lots of hugs and love. :)

I have a couple of contest builds to work on, and as soon as they are done, I plan on picking a few of these to work on. :):):)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    mcsnjb wrote:
    Daelia wrote:

Awww sweetie, the more information you give the more useful it is. :) Overdoing things/ being a perfectionist is an excellent trait in my books lol. :) Lots of hugs and love. :)

I have a couple of contest builds to work on, and as soon as they are done, I plan on picking a few of these to work on. :):):)

I have already picked one and will be starting up a lil gifty shortly, a dilemma on someone's UWL here got to me so I want to do something for them :twisted: :)
    I do so love this thread, It's great for inspiration, I'm always looking for ideas for creations, and the best part is that it's For someone who will (hopefully) love it! <3 ((hugs))
  • Options
    tttessatttessa Posts: 302
    edited February 2013
    1. All EP's (although WA hasn't been working for me recently)
    2. Mostly steampunk clothing, and the castle building set. And most hairstyles from 2010
    3. I only have Pirates bay, and my favorite is definitely Monte Vista.
    4. YES
    5. Some really awesome mountain, industrial or medieval worlds.
    6. A MILLION TIMES BLUE.
    7. SHARKS. AND SPIDERS.
  • Options
    GigidawnGigidawn Posts: 898 Member
    edited February 2013
    Unoffical Wishlist:

1. Which games do you have? Everything except for Fast Lane
    2. What store content do you own? oh... Lots and Lots of Store Items
    3. Which worlds do you own? Which is your favourite? I have all world except for ****** Bay (really EA? It's a bad word?). I love all the words except for Bridgeport and Starlight.
    4. CC, yes or no? Absolutely none, never ever not ever never!
    5. What's on your Unofficial Wishlist? I love neutrals with pops of color. I like my homes looking lived in, so I love clutter. I never really download sims, but I love getting new homes. All kinds. I love cottages and traditional homes, starters etc.., I haven't played a modern style home before, but I never say never!
    6. Favourite Colours? Earth tones, with pops of bright colors - teals, oranges, blues, reds, etc!
    7. Dislikes? Mean People.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    scrapper42scrapper42 Posts: 1,881 Member
    edited February 2013
    Hello just checking in & see who is new on the list :mrgreen: I just love that you are doing this thread for us Mcsnjb, thank you so much. I need to make sure I put up a link when I post on my page. With things so buggy lately I am lucky if I can even get my post to show up but I just love this thread & I hope a lot of people post here. I know there are a few I would love to see put up a list, like Envira :wink:

Daelia I read over your WL & really liked all the details on what you like & how you play. Things like that are very helpful when someone is trying to do a build, sim or other gift.

• Options
    edited February 2013
    This is great! There's two more UWL's! Huzzah! :P Thank you for taking the time to make them! :D

I have a question though. Well two actually :P

1. On both your unofficial wishlists I am slightly confused by what you stated in your dislikes. I don't know if it's just me and my foggy head, but I can't see the things you've listed helping much if someone wanted to create you a gift :) The point of it is to make people know what you don't like in game; e.g. "I don't like playing with horses/big families/50's homes" etc :)

2. Gigidawn - so there's nothing specific on you unofficial wishlist? Like for instance a modern home, young female sim, park etc etc :) The things you have listed are great to get a feel of the details, but I'm sure someone would appreciate it if there was something more specific :) It's just a suggestion ^^

It is awesome that you've taken the time to create a list, thank you for that! :D I am only mentioning these things, because if one of your friends decide to make you something, it will make the gift more personal and it'll be more fun for the gifter as well ^^ Hope no one was offended! :oops:
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Oh my page 7?! No this must be on page one because this is a great thread & I want people to see it :wink:

BambooEaterrr it is great that you are helping so much with this thread. I know from doing a lottery threat that having helpers is so great. Thank you for giving some of you time to help. :mrgreen:

Have a great day everyone, hugs & smiles :D
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    scrapper42 wrote:
    Oh my page 7?! No this must be on page one because this is a great thread & I want people to see it :wink:

BambooEaterrr it is great that you are helping so much with this thread. I know from doing a lottery threat that having helpers is so great. Thank you for giving some of you time to help. :mrgreen:

I just saw it is once again back on page 7 so I wanted to post & encourage everyone to please post your wishes here. :mrgreen: This is a great idea for a thread & will be so helpful if you want to make a gift for someone but we need more people to take a little time & post their information here. :wink: You can just do what you have time for & then add to your wishlist as you find time to post or as your game evolves & your wishes change.

Have a great day everyone, hugs & smiles! :)

• Options
    edited February 2013
    scrapper42 wrote:

Thanks for giving the thread some gentle nudges! ;) I've been sick so haven't been able to nudge things along lol :P

And aww it's no problem for me :) I love doing stuff on here! And this thread is such a great idea, I just wish more people would join! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I must apologise, with everything that has been going on in my life recently, this thread has been a little neglected by me. It is such a good job that I have amazing, wonderful deputies (yes I am promoting you Scrappy) to look after it so well for me. :)

I am going out in a little bit, so I will update the list in the morning. (Don't worry I haven't missed you. :))

I have a few ideas in mind on how to advertise the UWL thread, as the page system isn't working properly it is kind of a pain, but bless you Scrappy for trying so hard.

Thank you so much my wonderful Bam and Scrappy, I don't know what I would do without you. :) Hugs and love. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    *picks up the awesome, wonderful mc and gives her the biggest most cuddliest panda hug ever* :mrgreen: I've missed talking to you sweet pea!

If you want to bounce idea around you can always email me if you like ^^ It could use some more advertising ^^ Maybe in SM magazine? Or siggies? I'm sure you've already thought of this though, but just in case :P

PS *gives a hat and sheriff's star to Scrapper* ;)
  • Options
    Nathalie19740Nathalie19740 Posts: 570 New Member
    edited February 2013
    The Questions.

1. Which games do you have? I HAVE ALL GAMES UP TO 70,80,90...

2. What store content do you own? ALOT I LOVE ASIAN THINGS

3. Which worlds do you own? Which is your favourite? WAIKIKI ISLAND FOR MY LAPTOP WHERE I HAVE TO LIVE OFF THE LAND (A SIMMER MADE IT) ON OTHER COMPUTER I USE MONTVISTA RIGHT NOW.

4. CC, yes or no? SURE!

5. What's on your Unofficial Wishlist? ASIAN THINGS, ANYTHING FOR WALLS, CARPET OR CLOTHING WITH PICTURES FROM MY PHOTOBUCKET PAGE grumpybear88888. I LOVE CAREBEARS ESPECIALLY GRUMPY. I WOULD LOVE PHOTOS OF HIM WITH LIGHTING COMING FROM HIS CLOUDS.

I DON'T MIND IF THE PHOTOS ARE NOT FOR IN GAME USE.

6. Favourite Colours? PINK, PURPLE, BLUE MIXED
    7. Dislikes? GREEN! AND FLOWERS

nathalie_1_zpscb4821f6.jpg

nathalie7_1_zps093dc9eb.jpg

nathalie2_1_zps02354bd2.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I will e-mail you first thing tomorrow, I am sure we can come up with a few wonderful ideas together. The one about putting it in the magazine is a great idea. :) Thanks for all of your help. :) Lots and lots of love and hugs to you. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Thanks Nathalie I will pop you on the list in the morning. :)
  • Options
    BlyssciaBlysscia Posts: 3,771 Member
    edited February 2013
    Bump from Page 9!

I made a little update on my post.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    The list is updated, I have a couple of things to finish off in RL, and then this thread will receive my full attention as it deserves. :) I have a couple of fun ideas up my sleeve, that I just need to work the details out for. I will e-mail you about them Bam in the next few days. :) I would love to e-mail you too Scrappy, but I don't have your e-mail (well I can't see it if I do lol), however, if you want to e-mail me (addy in the about me section), feel free to do so. :)

Thanks to all of you who have helped out, it means a lot. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    mcsnjb wrote:
    The list is updated, I have a couple of things to finish off in RL, and then this thread will receive my full attention as it deserves. :) I have a couple of fun ideas up my sleeve, that I just need to work the details out for. I will e-mail you about them Bam in the next few days. :) I would love to e-mail you too Scrappy, but I don't have your e-mail (well I can't see it if I do lol), however, if you want to e-mail me (addy in the about me section), feel free to do so. :)

Thanks to all of you who have helped out, it means a lot. :)

I don't have one listed but I have been thinking about opening one that is "public" just for the sims in case people do want to email me. I thought we were not supposed to put up an email but I know a lot of people do in their about me section. I will email you though so you will have one of my email addresses. I don't check it every day but I try to at least a few times a week. It is one I set up for people just like you that would like to email me that I have met here on the sims 3 site. :mrgreen:

I was just coming here to make sure this is back up on page one. I just love the idea of this thread so I really hope it takes off.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top