Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Unofficial Wishlist Thread.

Comments

• anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited January 2013
    mcsnjb wrote:
    I will put a link to yours straight away hun. Yay, my thread has a sibling. :) Lots of love and hugs. :)

cool... I hope Beth will link to this...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • BrightyBrighty Posts: 6,453 Member
    edited January 2013
    I'm still pondering, but I thought I'd give this a nudge while doing so. ;)
  • TheFairyBugTheFairyBug Posts: 2,925 New Member
    edited January 2014
    So I just fill out the questionnaire? Sounds like fun! M'kay, let's give it a look. . .

1. Which games do you have? All EPs, Outdoor Living, Diesel, Master Suite, and 70's/80's/90's Stuff
    2. What store content do you own? See list at bottom.
    3. Which worlds do you own? Which is your favourite? All except Roaring Heights. My favorites are Sunlit Tides and Monte Vista. I love the idea of solitude -- that my sims can be totally self-sufficient on their home lot. As such, I tend to use big lots and tall buildings.
    4. CC, yes or no? No. I like CC, but I prefer to pick and choose what I use for myself.
    5. What's on your Unofficial Wishlist? Anywhere that large families can live -- I almost never play with less than three sims, mostly because I usually only go into town for errands. The rest of the time, I like playing sims who can be self-sufficient on their home lot. I prefer magic- and medieval-themed lots to technologically-themed ones, but that's just because I prefer playing with fairies, witches, and vampires, with sporadic genies and werewolves thrown in. I also love lots that involve water, be it lakes, pools, or beaches.
    6. Favourite Colours? I don't really have any preferences -- anything can work with the right theme.
    7. Dislikes? None, really. I love houses that feature a little bit of every activity.

EDIT: Oops. I meant to list all my Store content here, but I was in a hurry when I posted this and forgot. Okay, this will be a long one. Sorry if I break the thread with this.

EDIT AGAIN: Um. . . well, my purchase history is twenty-four pages long. . . so that would definitely break the thread. How about we just put my answer down as 'lots'?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited June 2014
    Unofficial Wishlist

1. Which games do you have?
    - All except 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff, and Movie Stuff; I have the Katy Perry Edition of Showtime.

2. What store content do you own?
    - A lot! So I'll list what I don't own instead. :D

Venues:

Grim's Ghastly Manor
    Olympian Physique
    The Now & Then Century Manor

Sets:

Dreams of India
    Futureshock Loft Collection
    Seeing Stars

Premium Content:

Door of Life And Death
    The Hypnotizer
    Tree of Prosperity

Individual Items:

Baker Boy
    Baker Man
    Ballyhoo! Teens
    Bandana
    Banded Collar Jacket
    Baseball Jacket
    Bloomer Blouse
    Braids and Pigtails
    Bucket Hat for Boys
    Bucket Hat with Long Hair
    Bucket Hat with Medium Length Hair
    Bucket Hat with Tucked in Hair
    Choppy Haircut for Boys
    Choppy Haircut for Men
    Colonial Fashion Dress
    Dimensional Dress Teen
    Dramatic Ponytail
    Dress with Gloves
    Flat Cap with Long Hair
    Flat Cap with Medium Length Hair
    Flat Cap with Tucked in Hair
    Futuristic Dress
    Hem Pants with Zippers
    High Ponytail
    Hippin' Outfit
    Large Belted Kilt
    Long Dress with Slit
    Long Feathered
    Long Halter Dress
    Long Wavy Hair
    Mandarin Jacket
    Maxi Dress
    Men's Genie Pants
    Men's Cargo Pants
    Modern Skirt with Swirls
    Over-sized Shirt
    Pencil Skirt
    Ponytail and Ribbon
    Princess Tiara
    Resort Pants
    Short and Choppy
    Short and Choppy for girls
    Short Sleeves and Tie
    Spiky and Suave
    Suspending Suspenders
    The Beautiful Split
    The Cleaner
    The Polite Boy
    The Shaggy Look
    The Straw Boater Hat with a Choppy Hairstyle
    The Straw Boater Hat with a Choppy Hairstyle for Boys
    The Straw Boater Hat with a Shaggy Hairstyle
    The Straw Boater Hat with a Shaggy Hairstyle for Boys
    The Tiny Spike
    Vamp Skirt
    Vest Jacket with T-Shirt
    Women's Leather Pants

3. Which worlds do you own? Which is your favourite?
    - All except Lunar Lakes. I have the gold editions of the ones with gold editions. I absolutely adore Hidden Springs!

4. CC, yes or no?
    - Please stay far far away from it! CC is just not for me.

5. What's on your Unofficial Wishlist?
    - Builds! All shapes, sizes and use-values are welcome! I am not a builder by any means; the only one I ever fully completed can be found in my studio. It's a tiny little thing, consisting of 3 rooms, and it took me a month to build!

- Quirky Sims are also appreciated! I tend to make all my Sims into perfect little prim and proper beings, and it'd be nice to throw some spice in there!

6. Favourite Colours?
    - I really love earth tones and jewel tones, with purple being my absolute favourite! I especially like it mixed with orange, green, or blue. (I'm not too sure how well all 4 would work mixed together though :P)

7. Dislikes?
    - Although I appreciate the time and effort that goes into CAPs, I tend to stay away from them unless it's something very original and pretty, or a super cute one for babies. Speaking of which, please stay away from big floral prints and tacky patterns. Also, I'm not a huge fan of super fluorescent neon colours, green-browns, or grays.

I think that is all... Thank you for taking the time to read this! :mrgreen:
  • MischiefTheKittenMischiefTheKitten Posts: 3,635 Member
    edited January 2013
    Time for me to join this very sweet idea of yours! :D I might just create a few houses for people anyway - I need to create a fair bit for my AdamAndEve challenge, so I might as well get some ideas from here and let you guys now when I'm done ^^

I currently have all of them apart from the newest stuff pack and the Katy Perry Stuff Pack. I won't get the latter, but might eventually get the new pack - if I do I'll update this ^^ I'm also planning on getting all future expansions :)

Oh dear. I'm gonna have to get a list of it all in a minute, there's a few sets and single items I own :/

I only have Hidden Springs and Riverview (plus whatever came with the expansions). My favourites are Appaloosa Plains, good old Sunset Valley and Hidden Springs - it's so lovely and green! :3 And I really don't like Bridgeport..

4. CC, yes or no?

I'd rather not ^^

I'd really appreciate some unique looking sims (both berry and non-berry) and I'd really really appreciate some nice houses :3 Starter builds with two bedrooms are especially welcome ;) If you could somehow fit in a little bit of greenery outside that'd be nice, too, but I understand if funds don't extend to that :)

6. Favourite Colours?

I'm not overly picky with colours - as long as you can match them well and make sure they go well together I don't favour a certain colour over others ^^

7. Dislikes?

Nothing tacky, please, and no bright neon colours. I'm not a big fan of linoleum or massive flower patterns, either :)

I think that's it! :D I'll get a list of my store content later :) Let me know if I forgot anything else :)

As it so happens I'll need to build a start home when I go in game in a minute, so I'll have a look through here to get some ideas :)

~MischiefTheKitten

Edit: If I was to build a house after someone's specification's, how would you like me to let them know? Shall I link to it on here? :)

Signature3_zpstzfs3ywq.jpg
  • TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited July 2014
    :shock: :D Now this is a fabulous idea hon, great thinking and thanks ;)

The Questions.

1. Which games do you have? all EP's & SP's up to date.

2. What store content do you own? Everything in the store except for what is on my wishlist.

3. Which worlds do you own? Which is your favourite? I own all worlds thus far. My faves by far are in order Aurora Skies, Lunar Lakes, Dragon Valley, Sunlit Tides, Monte Vista, Moonlight Falls, Starlight Shores, Hidden Springs,Twinbrook, Riverview, Sunset Valley and Barnacle Bay (I have builds and game play in all of these) :P (I do NOT own Roaring Heights as of yet)

4. CC, yes or no? NO, but I do like CAP patterns as long as direct links are provided for each.

5. What's on your Unofficial Wishlist? I love intersting simmies with great backstories, especially those with maxed out skills (NO vamps, zombies or were's). I also like simmies with inventories filled with special treats such as perfect plants or special gems and other finds, and special framed artwork/photographs done by your sims. I also like small and medium builds with character and nice landscapes. I adore pets with character and unique realism. I like my pets to be real except for unicorns which I like more magical.

6. Favourite Colours? GREENS, especially olive and sage greens, also slate, powder & navy blues. Splashes of purples and pinks in the right palettes. Black, white, creams and grays are also nice with either fave.

7. Dislikes? I do not like vamps, were's or zombies at all. I don't like small houses plopped in the middle of large lots with little to no landscape. I don't like unreal pets such as a purple spotted dog.

I pretty much like most all gifts from the heart and I love to be surprised, so anything one makes for me is much appreciated and makes me feel squishy huggably warm and so loved ;)

Thanks again for doing this hon, huggies ;)
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited January 2013
    Wow so many more UWLs. I will add them all immediately. Thank you so much for taking the time to fill this out, and I hope that someone somewhere now has a gift with your name on it.

Lots of hugs and love to you all. :)
    edited January 2013
    ShaliANel
    surgestion on how to let people know, as they might not look here... and might do.

- post the gift or a link to it here
    - make them a thread some thing like "gift for xxx from yyy" could be the tittle
    - post on their wall about the gift if posibel

or any combo.... posibly more ways to do it.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    edited January 2013
    anettesb wrote:
    ShaliANel
    surgestion on how to let people know, as they might not look here... and might do.

- post the gift or a link to it here
    - make them a thread some thing like "gift for xxx from yyy" could be the tittle
    - post on their wall about the gift if posibel

or any combo.... posibly more ways to do it.

Thank you, I thought posting on their wall is probably my best bet ^^

~MischiefTheKitten

• 10eliblue10eliblue Posts: 2,280 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Erm, hay...

1. All Expansion Packs, KPST,ODL,TLS
    2. I have lots of them, I don't want to list it...
    3. I don't have any Store Worlds...
    4. Yes...
    5. Everything on my normal Wishlist! :D
    6. Erm, Rainbow?
    7. I don't know... I forgot.
  • PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    edited January 2013
    Well since you never know who might wanna make you something, I thought I'd post one here too. :mrgreen:

The Questions.

I own them all except, KPSweet Treats SP and Supernatural.

If it's on my wishlist I don't have it. There are some CAS items I don't have too, but I didn't want my wishlist to be crazy long. :P

I have all except, BB, LL, and ST. I play in all, just depends on my mood.

4. CC, yes or no?
    No Please.

I like homes with a traditional feel, Victorians are great too. I like them to be sim friendly, meaning that they aren't cramped so sims don't have to go outside to do interactions. I like any kind of sim. They don't all have to be super good looking either. I also am always on the lookout for cool community lots that fit into any world. Mid-Century Modern is some of my favorite stuff. :wink:

6. Favourite Colours?
    I love colors! Blue and purples are some of my favs. But I like them all really.

7. Dislikes?
    Probably anything to do with the occult or magic. I am not really into those things.

Thank you! :mrgreen:
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

edited January 2013
    So glad we have some more entries. Thank you so much.

ShaliANel, I don't think I could answer you any better than anettesb has already done. :) It would be great if you could let us know if you do build anything from on here as well, it would be great to see that it is working, but that is more for me than your giftee, so don't worry about it if you prefer to do it another way. :) Hugs.

Thanks for being such a help anettesb. :) Hugs to you too. :)
    edited January 2013
    no problem I love simpoint free gifting so amytingh that advertis thst I like
  • baxter_milobaxter_milo Posts: 1,877 Member
    edited August 2013
    1. Which games do you have? All Ep's and Sp's
    2. What store content do you own? I own the store.
    3. Which worlds do you own? All. Which is your favourite? Sunset Valley
    4. CC, yes or no? Go for it.
    5. What's on your Unofficial Wishlist? Victorian Homes and modern homes. I like teenage dramas and children themed stuff. I always have big families. I Love Animals and Vampires. 3 and 4 bedroom homes, and Huge sprawling mansions.
    6. Favourite Colours? I love tye-dye, rainbow, bright colors
    7. Dislikes? No berry sims. I like my sims normal colors. Any race is fine.
  • scrapper42scrapper42 Posts: 1,881 Member
    edited January 2013
    First just let me say I love the idea of this!!! I now have a place to come where I can see what friends like in builds, sims & other stuff. :D You are right there are a lot of people that don't have Wishlists that do so much gifting it will be great to have an idea of what we can do as a thank you. There are also times when I get gifted something great but I don't have extra funds for simpoints at that time. :oops: Now there is a place I can come & get ideas that don't take simpoints & I have a better idea of likes & dislikes. :mrgreen:

I will post below for my list but it will take me a few days probably to get it all done. I do have a list of all my store stuff that I made in word during the Secret Santa thread in case I needed it again. I will have to update it a bit but I am glad I thought to make it.

Thank you so much for creating this thread :!: I will be bookmarking it so I can find it when I need it. I also love that you did it alphabetical so we could find people easily. 8)
    edited January 2014
    Unofficial Wishlist for Scrapper42

I also have info on my blog post of current builds I would love in addition to what I have listed below on number 5:
    http://www.thesims3.com/myBlog.html?persona=scrapper42&showBlogMasterPopup=false

I have all the EP's including Into The Future. At times I wait until I see them on sale though so any new ones may take a few weeks before I have them. SP's I have all of them up to & including 70s 80's & 90's, :!: Except Katy Perry (won't be getting this one I don't think, not my taste)& Movie Stuff.

2. What store content do you own? Pretty much all of it so any store items can be used. If I don't have it I will buy it. With the exception of the newer farm venue. I don't see myself using that one.

If I don't have it I will buy it. With all the sales & so on I have just about all of the store :-o

3. Which worlds do you own? Which is your favorite?

I have all the worlds. As far as my favorite that is hard to say. Right now I have been playing Into the Future most of the time. I find I end up playing Moonlight falls a lot but I have a feeling I will love Monte Vista once I explore it more. I also have a save game that I am playing in Lucky Palms right now too. My entire game crashed in December so I dont' have many save games anymore. I still have to explore Monte Vista & Aurora Skis more.

4. CC, yes or no?
    No. Since I think it was part of the problem I don't have any now. Recolors of EA patterns are great though.

Horses: I am not good at getting a nice looking coat color or pattern. I tend to like sleek athletic looking horses more than a specific breed. Also I want good traits not bad ones. :)

Chestnut color because I can't get one that is a real look, mine turn out too red or brown. Breeds can be mixed with a thin athletic look, or ones that you would use for racing or jumping such as Thoroughbred, quarter horse, American Standardbred.

Palomino one with a nice buttermilk look & one that is a darker but still palomino.

Paint that looks more realistic then the standard one EA has.

Other nice looking sleek & athletic looking horses but I don't like the strange colored ones, lol.

Builds:
    I love getting builds made for me since I like to play sims more than I like building (unless it is a gift for someone else). I tend to get motion sick when playing computer games so I am picky on my builds in that I like them at the back of the lot so I can see everything from a front view. I also tend to make sure when placing furniture I don't place large pieces that block the view. I place the larger stuff on the side walls so it is easy to see around.

I do all the out door areas (& I love fun outdoor areas) on the side & front of the house so I can get at all of it without spinning the lot around. I also off set rooms & make sure when I am done that I can see & click on items the sims need to use.

For the most part I prefer one story homes that are medium size or large. I would love to get a large elegant looking home at some point so I can have a fun house for my rich sim. Basements are good too but I like all the main items on the first floor so I can get at it with my sim or sims.

I also like to have a skill area on the main level but it can be in a different building such as a greenhouse type or fun building maybe. It is also fun to have a basement with a party room & area for nectar making.

As far as outdoor stuff anything is great, pool area, greenhouse area, kids area, parking for a car, secret garden with the tree of prosperity (or more), pond or other fund areas.

When I play I usually start out with a single sim sometimes with a cat or dog & start in a small starter house. I like starters with good beds so my sims sleep well & space to place things to build skills after they can afford to buy them. I then like to move into a medium size house with a bit more room while my sim is working their way up maybe with room for a nursery/child room. I always like to end up in a nice big build where I can then have fun with my sim, have a family & go from there.

Overall I like elegant looking homes for the most part, traditional styles, french, Italian, Tuscany or beach styles.

Current Wish of what I would just love
    :

Houses for Into The Future keeping in mind the above information about layout so I don't get motion sick. I love the items that came with ITF & also think some of the store sets would also be great in a build for the future world such as futureshock stuff. I really would love future homes that have a multi story look but really only use the main floor for the rooms most used (bedrooms, skills room, kitchen, dining, living & so on).

ITF starter home on small lot so most of the funds can be used for items in the house.

ITF medium size house for my sim to move into once they have funds or won the lottery. :D

ITF Large house so when my sims win a huge lottery they can really have a house with everything. :mrgreen: Again though probably without a foundation & most rooms on the main floor (bedrooms, nursery, skills room, normal rooms like kitchen & so on) but with a basement with a great party area & 2nd floor with extra bedrooms because the houses look so great with more than one floor. I will mostly keep my sim on the main floor though so I don't get motion sick.

I am also thinking of doing my version of a 100 baby challenge so maybe a house that would be good for that, lol.

A sim I would love to have is one that looks like Kalinda Sharma a charter from the show The Good Wife. I think she is just beautiful & I think it would be lots of fun having her in my game. Here is a link of her: http://thegoodwife.wikia.com/wiki/Kalinda_Sharma

Community Lots that are multi purpose so my sim can do a lot of different things at one lot such as one that uses a lot of the PC from the different worlds, different types of shop registers & so on. Also that way when a new world or EP comes out I can just put the lot in & have all the fun stuff all set for my sim since EA only uses the base game stuff. An indoor greenhouse community lot with all the herbs & plants so zombies can't eat them would be a nice one stop place to get anything my sims need for potions, recipes & so on would be fun.

6. Favorite Colors?

I tend to like most colors with the exceptions noted in the Dislikes area. Also I tend to like houses that have different colors in different rooms. I do like them to go well together but the entire house doesn't need to be only one color scheme. For example I love it when bedrooms are themed such as some of the store sets are even if the rest of the house is not. Teen & kids rooms are a great place to have a lot of creativity that doesn't necessarily match the rest of the house. For example if the house is mostly Tuscany I am ok with a bedroom done in girly colors, Cambodia for an adult, Music or sport for a boy, darker male colors & so on for teens.

After all my sims might travel & want a touch of that in their house :D In real life my son's room is done up like a castle but the rest of the house is not at all. Our bedroom has an Egyptian look but not the rest of the house so have fun with bedrooms.

Ok I kind of got away from colors :lol: I do like reds, earth tones, blues, Tuscany & greens. I also like beach colors (blues, whites tans) if it is a home that is for that type of lot. That is not to say those are the only colors I like. I am very open to decorating & use of color. I put the colors that I don't like together in the dislikes area but other than that I am open to things I might not have thought of.

7. Dislikes? Well this is probably a better place to list my color dislikes so time to copy paste. :)

Neon, unless it is for a certain look such as in Lunar Lakes, also I am not fond of oranges but I do like spice if it fits in with the theme of the build. I also am not fond of the brown, blue look. That said I do like wood but what I don't like are other things such as curtains, bedding & so on in the brown, blue look. 50's, 60's or 70's not really my style or colors. So no avocado greens with browns, oranges :) That said I do like the store stuff in the Mid Century set but mixed in with other items.

Also I am not a fan of berry or strange skin colors on sims or pets.

8. Other helpful information (I know this wasn't on the directions but I thought it would be helpful) :wink:

I tend to be more traditional in my style but I also love Tuscan & Beach looks. When a new EP, SP, store set or World come out I always am wishing there was a great new house that really used a lot of the new items mixed in with other stuff to make a great look. For example when Supernatural came out there was not really a build in 🐸🐸🐸🐸 that really showcased all the great new furniture. Some of the lots used a few pieces but I would have loved a house that really showed off the new stuff. Part of the problem is they only use items from the base & the new pack but wouldn't it be great to have a fairy house using some of the new items along with the Make A Wish set? Or a gothic look with the new stuff & the Technophobe no more set?

I still need to play more with Monte Vista & it would be great to have a house or lots of houses that really use the store sets along with the items that come with Monte Vista. Since I like playing more than building I would love to have a CC free build that really brought out the feel of the world. Right now I have a sim with his two cats & they could use a new house on one of the large lots. My sim will need a nursery, kids rooms so he is all set when he finds true love. That is true with all the new released items either store sets or EP's, SP's & worlds. It is nice to have new builds that really fit in with the EP or SP. The builders for EA are limited because they only use stuff from the base set & the EP they are building for.

Wow this got really long! I just want to add that I am thrilled with anything because I know how long it takes to make things for others. I am happy with small stuff too because anything I receive that I know someone took their time to make puts a huge smile on my face. I am not hard to please even if my WL is detailed. Anything that I can put in game I am thankful for & will use. So please know that if you took time to make anything for me I am very grateful & will be doing a happy dance. So just surprise me & I will love it! :mrgreen:

Store list: I put it here because it is very long

Thanks to the mystery boxes & a friends I own pretty much of the store so if you want to use store stuff go ahead. If it happens to be something I don't own I will buy it. The exception is the Bistro because I don't know if I will use it much. Some of the clothing sets I also don't have but I will buy whatever I need if a gift created has something I don't own. So it is perfectly fine to use store items. It is faster to buy the few things I might need than to update my list. :lol:

It is probably easier to say I own a lot of the store with the exception of some clothing.

edited January 2013
    Awwww Scrappy what a sweetie you are. I hope you have lots of fun with building to gift. :)

I have put you both on the list. :)
    edited January 2013
    mcsnjb wrote:

ShaliANel, I don't think I could answer you any better than anettesb has already done. :) It would be great if you could let us know if you do build anything from on here as well, it would be great to see that it is working, but that is more for me than your giftee, so don't worry about it if you prefer to do it another way. :) Hugs.

I'll do it both ways then, so you'll know as well :)

~MischiefTheKitten

edited January 2013
    Well page 5 is not a good place for this to be so back up you go :mrgreen: I am hoping that lots more people sign up. I know there are a few people I would love to see add their likes here so I will make sure I help spread the word when I can get back on my page. Right now the site is not working very well.

I hope all of you are having a fun weekend. Hugs & smiles :D
    edited January 2013
    I agree completely hun. There are still lots of people we need on here. I think I might have to go poke some people. :)

Love you lots. :)
  • fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    edited April 2013
    Unofficial Wishlist

All except Sweet treats and mastersuite

Currently Installed: all Steampunk sets, The Romanza set, and the Level Up set. Technophobe no more set installed. As well as the Al Fresco Market, and The Greenhouse. I do own alot, but choosing to play with just bits here and there. RV, AS and MV worlds installed. as well as any sets/venues that go with them.

I own all worlds. currently moving my legacy family to AS. will play there for a generation or two.

4. CC, yes or no?
    NO! thank you.

I would like some lots using the Steampunk theme. make a single bedroom house, community park. steampunk garden with the Hot Air Balloon. I have 6 sim kids that are gonna need spouses. so some single teens/YAs would be nice. I love 🐸🐸🐸🐸 clans, and hoarders.
    I would LOVE AMB lots that fit in with AS.

6. Favourite Colours?
    silver, soft pale colors. mint green. pale pink. tan, rich browns. sky blue. light purples.

7. Dislikes?
    neon colors. berry sims. rainbow pets.
  • fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    edited January 2013
    think I will see what i can come up with.
    edited January 2013
    mcsnjb wrote:
    I agree completely hun. There are still lots of people we need on here. I think I might have to go poke some people. :)

Love you lots. :)

some might have a list at the simpointfree wishlist thread....

it would be nice if people makes lists both places...
    edited January 2013
    Just going to give this a gentle nudge to the first page. ;)

I love this idea, so I hope more people sign up! :)
  • BambooEaterrrBambooEaterrr Posts: 2,831 Member
    edited January 2014
    My Unofficial Wishlist

All except Movie Stuff. I don't own any Origin Exclusive items from them and only have LE of Seasons, UL, IP and ITF.

At this moment more a question of what I don't own LOL :P Except for what's on my WL these are the only items that I don't own/will never install:
    - Lucky Simoleons Casino
    - Other Casino PC items
    - Anything too dark or creepy from the gothic sets (I do own all of them due to CYS, but only a few items from them (except the glamour ones, I like most of those) are installed).
    - Anything magic-related will never be installed in my game, except for the dragons.

All except Roaring Heights and Lunar Lakes.
    Right now I'm remodelling DV with all 1800-today builds (mostly Victorians, Craftsmans and traditional modern) for me to play my legacy in. I love that world, whether it be remodeled or not.
    Also love to play in LP. ST, MV and IP are faves as well - anything sunny and beautiful :)

4. CC, yes or no?

NO CC OR CAP PLEASE

Builds and sims for my legacy town:
    - Untraditional households and families with interesting traits and stories.
    - 30x20 (as a wide lot, not a long narrow one) and 30x30 builds; craftsman, traditional modern or rustic modern.
    - Fancy golf course and gentleman's club on a 64x64 (to be placed where the tent-stadium usually is in DV)

6. Favourite Colours?

Reds, turquoise and teal, purple, hot pink ( that color does not belong on an entire wall or something similar though lol). Basically almost any color as long as it's used with moderation. I like things to be bright/colorful/warm/cozy :)

7. Dislikes?

- Anything dark or "creepy": aka I don't like vampires, all black homes, ghosts, goth, etc.. (The only non-human sims I like are plantsims, aliens, mersims and plumbots)
    - Very, very rarely like the color brown, unless it's a beige. Woods are great though, just not any carpets and such in brown colors :P
    - I don't play in modern homes, futuristic ones being an exception.
    - I never play in Bridgeport and Starlight Shores.
    - LN Highrises.
    - Not a big fan of playing with pets.
    - The evil trait.

I'm sorry for sounding very specific lol :oops: Really, except for the dark/magic stuff I mentioned, everything is just suggestions really - if anyone for some inexplicable reason would want to make me something, I would love whatever it is ^^

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top